DREAM GIRL

By angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... More

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
2 (Sam and Mon)
4 (Khun Sam!)
5 (Enchanted)
6 (Closer)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
12 (Honorable Lover)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
21 (A Little Braver)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

3 (No.5)

608 50 4
By angel_lee0408

BELLE's POV.

From Final 10 down to last 5 and i guess my luck is really working now.

Five of us remain standing in the stage, and for that i am getting nearer to my dream.

My heart is racing fast again like a mad horse.

"Girls, from Five we will be eliminating 2 till we're down to the lucky 3. Are you ready girls?" the MC told us.

Trembling hand and rapid breathing is what i am feeling at this moment.

"We will be calling the names of the Lucky 3 and you may step forward." the MC continues.

*Ahn Suprawat*

And the girl stepped forward.

*Film Sokhran*

Another one has stepped forward.

Now it's only three of us that's left.

This is a nerve breaking moment of my life.

Crossed-fingers i am badly manifesting for my name to be called.

"And to complete the Lucky 3, you may step forward.. Bella Patrice Armstrong!"

I was shocked as i opened my eyes, it's really me huh?

"Congrats, please join them!" the MC said to me.

And i joined them, now the three of us are holding hand in hand as the final and biggest word will be coming from the CEO itself, the author of the book "Dream" Miss. Frin.

Once again, she joined us here in the stage and i cannot help but to steal glances on her. I shall admit that she is strongly gorgeous yet intimidating.

She's holding the envelope and now about to speak.

"Ahm first of all i want to thank all the participants who gave their time for this star hunt journey. All of us have dreams, to some it will come quick but to others it takes a lot of time but the plot twist is that as long as you keep working hard on it, in the end you will achieve it. And for you girls, the Lucky 3, you did your best so you've made it up to here. No matter what, don't stop chasing your dreams. Let me congratulate you in advance, the journey will not end here." she said as her inspiring words something like that.

She looked so professional and respective when she opens her mouth to speak.

"Here it is, the result is in my hand. The chosen one to play the Khun Sam role of the series Dream is..."

The three of us were like fighting for our lives at this moment, no breathing.
.
.
.
"NONE! No one has passed the Khun Sam role. Thank you everyone." she quickly said that made my world stopped.

"H-HUH?! What she just said??" i mumbled.

We're all like super shocked upon hearing the result.

So no one from us got the role of Khun Sam? Is that it??

I was left dumbfounded and emotionless till the staff assisted us to step down from the stage.

"Excuse me miss?? Was it done already?? None of us is Khun Sam? Really huh??" i asked the staff just to make sure i'm on the reality.

"Yes it is, you heard the CEO right? Uhm maybe they will go for the next audition." she told me.

I don't know but i cannot accept it like this.

"May i know where the director is??" i asked her.

"Why? They left already. They're busy. I know you're surprised but you can try again next time." she even told me.

I just nodded and quickly walked away.

I am walking with a blank mind thinking about what to do.

How will i tell it to papa? He surely expected it from me.

I don't even know how to go home because i already spent my last baht on my pocket.

I thought this could be my lucky day but then just added to my unlucky ones.

Ohh wait, from here i saw the CEO with the director. Yes they are!
.
.
.
"Hey excuse me!!" i shouted and they immediately turned their heads on me.

I approached them right away.

"W-what??" the CEO asked.

"What is it miss? Do you need anything??" the guy asked, he's the director.

"Ohh you're No.5!" he added as he saw it still pinned on my shirt.

"I just have a question. Why was the result turned out like that?? No Khun Sam, but we did our best. Why none of us got it?." i bravely asked them.

I am talking to the CEO and she's glaring at me.

"Why?! Do you think you can get it? Sorry to say but you're not even close to be the Khun Sam. I already told you on the stage remember? I'm sorry but just accept it." she said right thru my face and i felt so offended.

"Then you could have given it to other. Do you know how we prepared ourselves to this? I even stayed on the sauna place the whole night just so i can continue with the audition because i cannot go back to the province penniless and my father disappointed. I think you should consider it from us." i said in a defensive way.

She stared at me from head to foot and took something from her bag.

"Ahmm here's money, now you can go home." she said to me.

I quickly tapped her hand to refuse it.

"I don't need it! Thank you madam." i said.

"I am really sorry but i cannot change my decision. This series is our first ever project so i need to be so much picky with the casts. Like i said it's not the end, you can try again if we will open another audition. Okay? Now excuse us." she even told me before she excused herself.

"I'm so sorry miss." the director said to me too before leaving.

Wow, so i really can do nothing against it.
This is my fate.

~~~~~~~
FRIN's POV.

I told Tommy to go first because i still need to talk to the manager of the mall.

That girl No.5 is so brave to question my decision, like no one go against my words even tommy who's the director cannot opposed to it.

Such a waste of time that out of the 100 auditionees, i still haven't found the perfect Khun Sam for Mon.

"Hello Mr. Manager, i would like to personally thank you for being so accomodating to our team with this event. Till next time." i told the manager.

"Yes madam, anytime you are most welcome." he said.

After settling the transaction with th manager now i can leave the place.

I am exhausted and stressed, i need some relaxation. Gotta go somewhere for a good massage.

As i am reaching to my car at the parking, the place slowly darkened with the clouds. Heavy rain is about to come.

Aww such a quick weather change.

I immediately got in the car and left.

While on the road, the rain started to fall the ground. Tiny raindrops are touching my car so i use the wiper.

Taking a glance to my right, i saw someone familiar walking on the side of the road.

"Girl No.5??!" i mouthed as i recognized her with her tag. She really haven't removed it yet huh, so strange!

The rain is falling heavier now yet she still continue walking.

Is she crazy?? Really wants to soak herself with the rain?! Psh!

I immediately find a U-Turn spot and quickly get back to her.

I opened my window and shouted.

"HEY!! Are you foolish huh?! Get inside the car now!" i yelled at her.

She seemed so surprised that she even stared at me first and asked.

"M-me??" she asked.

"Is there anyone who walks with you huh??! Foolish. GET INSIDE THE CAR!!" i yelled again so she can understand.

I opened the door for her and she sitted at my side.
She looked like a soaked tiny chick.

I took something at the back seat and handed it to her.

"Here, wear it for the mean time or you'll get sick." i said and she grabbed it.

I offered my coat to her because she obviously feels cold with the air condition in my car.

"Why are you walking, you really don't have money??" i quickly asked.

"I--i don--"
.
.
.
"Where's your home i will take you there!" i said.

"No no please don't. Just drop me somewhere and i can manage." she said.

I know she's shy, can feel it witb her voice.
I guess she's true to what she said earlier, that she don't have money anymore.

"You can manage huh? You're even walking in the rain how can you manage yourself? Stupid." i said.

I was surprised to my words.

I became so rude.

"I'm sorry." i told her.

I sighed. How can i help this girl just for a consolation to her? I know it's kinda harsh to them but i stand with my decision.

I suddenly thought for a while.

"Hmm...come with me, i have a place for you." i said.

And she just stared at me innocently.

~~~~~
After some Minutes;

I took her here to one of the unit we're using during photo shoot, i think she can stay here overnight.

"Why you took me here madam?" she asked in curiousity.

Maybe she's wondering because of the equipments here.

"This is one of our studio and i will let you stay here for tonight until you figure out what you need to do tomorrow." i said to her.

Her eyes were pinned at me with questions in her mind.

She looked so pure like a child.

"Uhm come here."

I grabbed her hand and showed her something.

"Here's the closet, there's lot of clothes here. Go now and take a shower so you can change." i ordered to her.

Now she's like a good dog who follows orders right away.

She's so random, she quickly changes her mood.

I just sat down to wait for her.

I received a text message from tommy asking for my location but i didn't replied yet.

Shall i tell him that i am going to keep someone here at the studio? I don't know why i am doing it either.

Plaek plaek! It is so strange.

"Arrghh!"

I can feel the heaviness of my head so i lean back and i slowly closed my eyes.
.
.
.
"Madam??"

"Khun Frin?"

"Auughh yes??" i opened my eyes and realized No.5 girl is in front of me now.

"You fell asleep Khun." she told me.

"Ahh yeah, okay then are you done? I will leave now." i stood up and said to her.

"I will try to come back tomorrow if i can or you can drop by to my office after leaving." i even told her.
.
.
.
"Wait! Khun, how can i pay you back?" she asked so i faced her again.

"No need, take it as a charity from me." i uttered.

"Uhm what if i work for you? I want to work  even as your assistant. I'd been wanting to learn more and working in this field will help me grow. Can i??" she said.

She's talking to me looking down at the floor so i held her chin up.

Our eyes met each other.

"Am i down there? Look into my eyes when talking, i hate it if not." i said. She stared at me looking so confused and scared.

I am trying to analyze her and she seemed telling the truth.

Maybe helping someone is not that hard to do.

"So you wanna work with me huh? Alright then, you may start tomorrow. Give me your phone." i said. She handed it to me and i saved my number to it.

"Call me so i can save your number too. Wait for my call tomorrow. Stay here and don't go anywhere." i even said and she nodded.

I left her already and now i'm going home. My migraine is attacking me now and i badly need rest.

Just as i'm about to enter my car when i received a text message from her.

Ohh she's good, really follow orders so fast.

"I ordered food for you, wait for it. Eat and rest well." i texted her back.

~~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Frin's Unit

I quickly took a shower to freshen up.

After i dried my hair, i had my pain killer and now on my bed already.

I tried to read a book till i fell asleep.

~~~

I was standing among the flowers while facing the ocean.

I am holding a bouquet of flowers but what am i doing here?

I'm confused but i feel happy, why is this?

I turned around and saw the face of this beautiful angel. Like me, she was wearing a white dress and was holding a flower stem that could be included in the boquet i was holding.

She smiled at me and so did i.

Without a word, she ran to me and we immediately hugged.

She is the woman of my dreams and now i can clearly see her face.

I pulled her closer till we're inch apart.

This girl has been in my dreams for years but i cannot figure out her face because it's blurry. But now here she is in my arms and my heart just skipped a beat.

And i was very surprised when i realized something.
.
.
.
I faced her as i am scanning her every facial features.

"NO.5??!!" i uttered.

~~~

I quickly got up wondering.

I'm dreaming again.

And she's there again, the girl in my dream.

But now her image was clear to me.

But wait, she's No.5??!

She's the girl I'm looking for??

She is my Mon.

But what is her name?? I just remember she's No.5.

So i quickly grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

==========

A/N:

Did she just found out that the girl on her dream is Belle? How will she tell her? And what does she plan to do at the audition?

Kindly vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 44
how will work the two strangers tied unexpectedly.
83.2K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
206K 10.9K 55
4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but what happens when she finds out that her...
40.1K 1K 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...