Drivers Force- [C.L]

By urgenerichuman

Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles L... More

Characters
1) The problem
2)Entry
3) Mother
4) Stay
5)Quali part 1
Author Note
6)Quali part 2
7)Reporters
9) Party
10)The Aftermath
11) Time
12) Silverstone
13) Podium
14) Feelings
15) Instagram
16) Full Of Drivers
17) Out To The World
18) Books
19) The Date/Friendly Dinner
20)A jet
21) Plane Journey
22) šŸ‡­šŸ‡ŗGP part 1
23) šŸ‡­šŸ‡ŗGP part 2
24) šŸ‡­šŸ‡ŗ GP part 3
25) Hurt
26) Awake
27) Panic
28) Monaco
29) Cooking
30) Abigail
31) Instagram 2
32) Paddle
Authors Note

8)The Car

482 15 40
By urgenerichuman

Charles walked with me to his car holding my hand. It unlocked a new feeling. A fluttering feeling. Specifically in my stomach. Fireworks led to my heart. I couldn't be feeling this.

He's a friend. I only just got out of my toxic relationship. I need some time to recover.

He looked at me. He nodded worryingly checking if I was okay. I smiled in return. He unlocked his car and walked to the passenger's side. He opened the door and placed a hand on the car door frame.

"Thank you, Charlie"

"No problem, chérie" As he said this I sat down but hit my head on his hand.

He closed the door. My cheeks flushed red. I looked out of the window so he wouldn't see. Him protecting me, and that word.

He opened the door and sat down.

"You don't need to hide your face from me" I turned to look at him facing straight ahead with one hand on the steering wheel and a smirk.

"I'm not hiding anything," I say turning my head to fully face him.

"Sure and I can speak Spanish" I laughed

"So where is your place?"

"I'll put it on my phone with directions"

"No, I want to drive without directions"

"Your confidant?"

"Yeah I am"

"Bet"

"Okay. If I win I get to take you out?"

"Take me out?"

"Yeah"

"On a date?"

"Yes. What do you not understand of "take me out"?"

"Okay if I win I drive your car for a week"

"What?!?"

"Yeah"

"1 day?"

"6 days?"

"4 days?"

"5 days?"

"Fine."

"We shake on it?" I say with my hand already out

"We shake on it"

I tell him the street name and the apartment number. We talk about our likes and dislikes and then we get on the topic of food.

"So when I take you out..."

"Oh you're so sure"

"Yeah. I win every bet. When I take you out where do you want to go?"

"Isn't that your choice?"

"Yeah but I want to make sure you don't feel so bad for losing"

"Wow. I like all Italian food and I don't like spicy food."

"Wonderful I have just the place in mind"

"Already?"

"Yep, it's so pretty and oh wait isn't this your street? And your apartment?"

"How the hell did you know?"

"I have my ways"

"You are a driving wizard"

"Tell me something I don't know"

"Very funny"

"So what date is good for you?"

"What about Monday?"

"Monday... I'm not sure. I can do Tuesday"

"Fine Tuesday."

"Hey, now that I think of it do you want to come to a party today?"

"How many people will be there? I'm not good with large amounts of people..."

"It will be just the 20 of us"

"Oh great," I say looking into his eyes.

His eyes are beautiful. I could stare at them for hours. His eyes were colourful like a sunset with small hints of a deep olive green which lightened the yellow hues of the sunset.

Suddenly the tune of "smooth operator" rang in my pocket. I got my phone out of my pocket. I looked and it was Carlos.

*On the phone*

"Hola Carlos"

"Hola Stella"

"Did you get home well?"

"Yes, I did. I'm still in the car with Charles" I look at him and he's covering his mouth. He's about to laugh. I look at him seriously to tell him to stop because I know if he laughs I'm going to start laughing as well.

"Oh great. Tell him hi from me"

"I will. Also, I'm coming to the party tonight"

"Great"

"Is there a dress code or what?"

"Ask Charles he knows more than I do"

"Okay"

"I have to go but I'll see you later okay"

"Yeah. Bye"

"Bye"

I look at Charles who looks like he's about to die. He looks at me and immediately starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Why..." he tries to breathe "Do... you have that as your ringtone?"

"Carlos made me have it for him" He laughs harder

"Stop laughing" Now I start chuckling. It looks like he's struggling to breathe. He doesn't stop which makes me unleash my real laugh. I've always found that laugh really ugly. I've never liked it. Not once in my life. I look back at Charles who's calmed down while I laughed like a maniac.

"Your laugh is so cute"

"Really?"

"Yeah," His words made me smile.

"Well, Carlos wanted me to say hi and what's the dress code?"

"Whatever you want"

"What are you going to wear?"

"White shirt with black pants I think"

"Okay, I'll base my outfit off yours" When I say that I see Charles' cheeks start turning red.

"I'll pick you up at 9 okay"

"What time is it now?"

"6 pm"

"Okay that's fine"

"I'll see you later"

"Bye Charles" I turn towards the door and open it until I'm forced to turn around to the sound of Charles shouting-

"CLOSE THAT DOOR" I close it.

"What? Why?" As I say that he takes off his seatbelt, opens his door and gets out of the car. He walks to my side and opens the door.

"You gentlemen"

"Mi Lady" He takes my hand and helps me out of the car.

He closes the door and walks me to my apartment door still holding my hand. We then face each other and he lifts my hand towards his lips and kisses my hand. I smile. He looks at me and winks.

"Look at you blushing"

"Stop. I need to get ready. You do too" I say trying to change the topic before he sees my face turning red.

"Okay fine. Bye chérie"

"Bye Leclerc," I say entering the building.

——————————————
TIME:8:30

I'm rushing into the bathroom to make sure I look fantastic. I've just finished taking a shower and I still haven't been able to find an outfit I like and makeup look. My hair was still dripping cold droplets which dropped down my spine and snapped me back into reality.

I look at my phone and see that Charles sent a message. I read it and see he's already downstairs. I call him.

"Hey Stel"

"Um hi"

"You okay Stel?"

"Um yeah, I'm... um fine. Ring the doorbell to the apartment number and I'll let you up"

"Okay. See you in a bit" His voice sounds concerned.

——————————
TIME:8:45

The doorbell rings. I open the main door and unlock my room door. I run back into my bedroom and get back to curling my hair. Yes I'm in a jumper and shorts with a face with no makeup and have 15 minutes but I'll be fine. I hope.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in I'm in my room"

"Okay." I hear him close the door behind him and hear a knock on my bedroom door "Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Sorry, my room is a mess" I see his face amazed by the number of shoes, dresses and towels covering every inch of my room.

"Wow. You not even dressed."

"This is what happens when you take too long in the shower"

"Okay why don't you do your hair and makeup and I'll pick your dress and shoes"

"You would do that?"

"Yes now hurry up" I smile at his answer and carry on with my hair.

————————————
TIME:8:57

"See you're all done with 3 minutes to spare"

"I love the dress choice"

"Thank you"

HAIR

OUTFIT

MAKEUP

"Shall we go downstairs, mi lady?"

"Yes"

—————————————

We arrive at the party on time and we sit down with Max, Lando, Pierre, Lance and Fernando. I knew this was going to be fun.

________________________________
1290 words

Hello!

I wanted to update earlier but I'm on holiday so it's been difficult but here I am.

The first lap today was a game-changer, right?

Did you enjoy this chapter?

I would also just like to say I STOOD ON A F1 TRACK TODAY!!! I NOW HAVE A FERRARI HAT AND IM IN THE F1 MODE!!

-Author N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 885 36
Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his race, and be on her way. That would have...
16.4K 198 33
In the high-speed world of Formula 1, Charles Leclerc was not only a talented Ferrari driver but also a man in love. He had it all: fame, success, an...
94K 1.8K 35
š˜¼š™£š™™ š™„ š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™©š™šš™”š™” š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™”š™šš™–š™«š™š 'š™˜š™–š™Ŗš™Øš™š š™„ š™†š™£š™¤š™¬ š™šš™­š™–š™˜š™©š™”š™® š™¬š™š™šš™§š™š š™žš™© š™”š™šš™–š™™š™Ø, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™„ š™’š™–š™©š™˜...
173K 2.6K 28
Being the daughter of Toto Wolff and secretly dating Charles Leclerc was hard, was keeping you relationship a secret worth it or was it a lot harder...