Hell's Sole Human (male reade...

By coffeeman9000

As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. A near perfect intact book in fact! Bu... More

Prolong
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Lemon
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Lemon 2 electric bogaloo
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

4.6K 101 76
By coffeeman9000

*(Y/N) POV*

Sitting across from Stolas, I crossed my legs as I listened to him. "I have brought you here for an opportunity. An opportunity of power. In this grimoire, there is a spell that can tether together souls through contracts. It's an ancient one that was quite popular back in the day." Stolas explained as he opened the book on the desk to a bloody page.
"What's the catch?" I asked intrigued, knowing that even if Stolas wasn't bad, at the end of the day, he was a demon. "Well usually they bond servitude in exchange for strength, meaning you would be bound by my will for eternity. But that is off the table for I know Stella and Octavia would not appreciate it if I did that."
"But there is something, otherwise you wouldn't have called me here." Stolas straightened up and procured a sinister smile. "How observant of you. The answer to that is yes. By voiding the contract of servitude, I can instead bond our souls in a way allowing you to draw strength from my powers." He explained while pointing in the book of what I could see separate steps in the spell for the servitude part. "Cons?" I questioned knowing this was too sweet of a deal. "Well one of them is the fact that unlike before in which holy weapons had no real effect unlike any other weapon on you since you are a pure blooded mortal, they will in fact cause significant pain and are quite deadly. To the point that if hypothetically you were struck by let's say a holy bullet, you would experience a slow and agonizing death that if not treated immediately, well, I think you can imagine what happens." Stolas explained calmly to me.
"But let's not forget the positives as well. With your new found powers, you could be stronger, with all your bionics and implants, could reach feats of strength very few in centuries have reached. You'll be able to access new spells to help stave off those tricky bastard demons. With your new potential and growth, I'm sure you'll find your job and time in hell become a lot easier, almost trivial and very enjoyable. So what do you say?" He asked while sticking his hand out.
The lights in the room darkened as Stolas' red shadow loomed high above himself, his eyes piercing me with such menace that I haven't felt this alive in decades.
"Fine, you got yourself a deal then." I said extending my right hand out and shaking Stolas's. As we made contact, I felt an excruciating pain shoot up my right arm causing me to yell out. I laid up against the desk as I felt what could be described as venom crawling up under my skin, killing me painfully as I couldn't do anything. And then just like that, the pain subsided as I let go of Stolas's hand and fell against the desk, sitting there and panting. "Fuck... you." I said in between pants.
"Now now, it was only painful but for a moment. Stop being such a pussy bitch about it and get up. I'm sure my owlette is wondering where you've gone." Stolas responded back in a slick manner. Pulling myself up slowly, I dusted myself off and looked back at Stolas. "So when will you show me all your fancy spells?" Stolas leaned on a hand as he seemed mildly bored. "Probably later, when you're not in the middle of a play date with my daughter and when I'm not buried in a mountain of paperwork."
I shrugged my shoulders and sighed before going towards the door. I had nothing further to say and it seems Stolas was getting bored, so I left the office and proceeded down the hallway back to Octavia's room. Hearing some loud commotion in the room, I opened the door to immediately get hit in the face by an empty bourbon bottle, smashing the glass against my helmet and disorienting me a little. "Oh my Satan!" I heard Octavia yell out in panic.
"It's fine Via, (Y/N) can handle it. Ain't that right?" Loona responded back. I recovered from the glass and wiped my visor before looking at the two and their small mess. Seems Loona got into the alcohol as a couple more bottles laid on the floor. Drawings of dress ideas were strewn up on the walls.
"I see Loona found the alcohol. What about you Via, you've been drinking?" I asked her as I walked over to the girls and towered over them. "Only-" Octavia hiccuped while speaking-"a little." I looked at the two before sitting down with them. "Left for a minute and you girls are already getting into trouble. I like that," I said to the two before grabbing the half empty bottle myself from Loona and taking a swig of it, lifting my head a little to not reveal too much.
"You've been gone for a few hours! You made Via start worrying about you," Loona spat back with a half drunk voice. "I was not!" Via yelled back with a bright red face. This caused Loona to laugh uncontrollably at her reaction as I sat there, thinking how the hell time went by so fast. That spell process must've made time go faster or I may have just passed out from the pain. "Sorry girls, got a little caught up in business. So what's the idea on the dress?" I asked them. Octavia handed me what seemed to be a final drawing of the dress. Taking a look at it before looking back up, I said, "Alright, I can work with this. You guys want to come with me to my little garage shop, make sure I sew this correctly?" Loona leaned forward and grabbed the bourbon from my hands and smiled. "Lead the way."
I got up with the girls and headed all together to the garage. There, I got out ballistic fibers, kevlar, fine linen, some silk, blackened leather, and some silver. Taking the fabrics, I weaved them out, making sure to pad them with kevlar and ballistic fibers to make the dress bulletproof as well as following the color palette and overall design set by the drawing. Getting the black leather into straps and sewn into the linen and silk, the dress started coming along. For the end part, I went ahead and used some hydraulics to crush the silver into powder before sewing it onto the dress using a thin see through layer to hold the silver onto the dress giving it a flashy bottom. After an hour or two of work, I was finished and showed the final product to the girls.

"Alright gals, I think she's done," I said while holding up the dress for them to see. Octavia and Loona eyes became glued to the dress as they approached and inspected every inch of it. "Holy shit, where did you learn to do this?!" Loona asked while completely perplexed and engrossed by the dress. "This is amazing craftsmanship, just like the royal dress you did for me and mum." Octavia said in a British accent, making me cringe. British has got to be my favorite disability. "Yeah, the drawing and design was easy as you guys made it detailed and even gave measurements to certain lengths. I barely improvised really," I responded back before laying the dress back down on the bench I had.

"Now as much fun we had, I think it's becoming late. Last thing I want is a Blitz up my ass as he makes a huge mess," I told them as Loona bought spat her bourbon out. "Sorry he's annoying like that," Loona apologized with a hand behind her head and looking to the ground. I could feel her embarrassment from how correct I was. "Oh, but we were having such great fun! Can't she stay the night?" Octavia asked before getting close to me and showing off her big round eyes, begging me basically. Rubbing her head and chuckling at her antics, I walked by her. "That may work on Stolas, but I'm a bit tougher than that. Come on Loona, let's get going. Bob!" I yelled out to summon Bob.
The small imp butler came running around the corner and halted in front of me, giving me a salute as I saw he was confused and terrified. "Y-yes sir!" He stammered out. "Relax, ya ain't in trouble, just can you get the dress on the bench in the car? I'm going to be taking it with us, plus I'd like you to come with me. Help show it off," I said while patting Bob's shoulder. He relaxed and nodded as he did as I asked. Loona followed me out to the car as I waved goodbye for now to Octavia as did Loona. Bob got the dress packed neatly in the car's trunk before riding shotgun. As I got in, Loona sat behind me and we were off.
Loona decided to go on her phone texting God knows who as me and Bob rode in silence. "So, Bob, how's the day been?" I asked him trying to break the ice. "Oh, uh, it's been well. Ever since you showed up, there's been less messes and a lot less fighting. And today is no exception," He explained with a kind of relief that few ever feel.
"Well, that's good to hear. What about the home front?" I asked him. "Excuse me sir?" Bob questioned as to what I was asking. "Ya know, how's your family? Your personal life. Let's start easy, how's your girl, it guy? I don't give a fuck." I asked him as I glanced over. "Oh, well I prefer women. But I don't have any. Nor really a home life." Bob explained shyly. "Oh really?-" I asked as he nodded- "Well then I guess I'll have to help ya then." I said in conclusion.
"W-what?!" Bob stammered as he was shocked by my statement. "Oh you know, help you find a girl. I'm sure we can arrange housing in the worker's barracks for her. I mean what's life worth living if you got no reason to live for. And love is a hella of a reason." I told him as I tapped the wheel while driving. "But why?" Bob asked, taken aback and a little suspicious. "Well I'll tell you why, if I take good care of you, you will feel loyalty, and perform better for me. Real soon I'mma going to need more hands with sensitive business, and maybe I'll be able to rely on you with it. It will come with its own pay as well." I explained to him as we came to a red stop light.
"Well, when you say it like that, I guess it makes sense. But still, why me?" He asked, still unsatisfied with my answer. The light turned green as I then accelerated. "Look, I'm pretty sure you-" I was cut off mid sentence as two headlamps shined into the side window before metal hit metal, causing the car to roll as time seemed to go slow. Everything was coming in at once, all its sensations as the car rolled once, then twice, then one more. I could hear the metal crunch and being trusted under its own weight, blood from Loona or Bob or even mine, I don't know, but blood nonetheless, shimmered on the broken glass.
A few more rolls happened before the car came to a still, right side up thankfully. I took a few moments to regain the wind that had been knocked out of me, before taking in my surroundings. I looked to my right to see Bob with a busted head as skin was peeled and glass was on him. His side was crumpled completely as that's where the other car had hit. I took a moment and leaned forward with my hand to check his pulse on his neck, but to my dismay, he was dead on the spot. His nose was bleeding heavily as it seemed he got hit in the head too hard leading to complete organ failure of sorts. I looked back and saw Loona upside down in her seat bleeding a little, but in better condition than Bob.
I tried moving myself back to her but felt pain up my abdomen. Looking down, I saw a large scrap piece seemingly from the door flew off and hit me in the side. The piece didn't look big, nor did it seem to hit any vitals. Reaching down the side of my seat, I pulled the lever of it to lean it down, giving me ample room to reach back and check Loona's pulse.
I sighed with relief as I felt it, she was just knocked out cold. I heard large tires skid off in the distance making me clench my fists in rage. "FUCK!" I yelled as I hit the steering wheel making it crack. I pulled out my hell phone and called Blitz. "Hey, come pick me and Loona up, and bring some bandages."

-------------------------------------------

Hello guys and gals, how are y'all doing today? Back at it with another update, plus I am working on another update for terrifying remorse. Hopefully y'all liked this chapter, sorry if I made you guys sad in the end. Can't have it all sunshine and rainbows. Anyways, if you like it, please vote for the chapter and maybe follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 2273

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.3K 20
Y/N a Hellborn demon, worked for an organization that deal with protection and omicides. Unfortunately for Y/N being one of the best in the organizat...
9.1K 215 12
A strange character falls into hell.
20.2K 613 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
24K 677 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...