The President & The Daughter...

By thehaziqhafriz

President James Marshall, with his husband Grace Marshall, has two daughters of Marshall, her name is Alice a... More

Prologue
Air Force One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Six

25 0 0
By thehaziqhafriz

Once the door opened, the hostages are now surprised that their commander-in-chief is still on board with a gun and a daughter on his side.

"Jim! Angel!" exclaimed his secretary that Angel knows as Jeremy. "What are you doing here?"

"We never left," he replied as he grabbed the watchman's gun and let his agents pin him down.

He called Gibbs, one of the agents, to grab his gun and its magazine. "Watch the door," he commanded.

Turning to Jeremy, he asked, "Where's my family?"

"They took them to another part of the plane. We hadn't seen them since."

"I believe my family is in the cockpit room, Dad." Angel said to him.

"Really?" Jim said, then she nodded.

"We got weapons now. We should try to retake the plane," said Major.

"Not while they've got Grace and Alice. I can't take that chance," Jim replied in a refusal sort of tone.

Jeremy then suggested, "What about trying to disable the plane and force them to land?"

Angel cut his conversation short. "My father's tried. We've just dumped some fuel, and now they're gonna refuel us in mid-air."

One of the hostages commented, "A refuelling tanker? Jesus."

"At least we tried. Any ideas, anyone?" Angel told them.

Jim soon stared at Angel as if he's saying not to be involved in an adult conversation.

"Come on, Dad. Do you think I'm a little girl?" Angel said, then Jim chuckled.

"Sir?" Major soon stepped forward to tell something that involves an idea. "There might be a way to get these people off the plane."

"What do you mean?" the president then asked him.

"We have emergency parachutes in the tail cone, but we're too high. If we could somehow get a message to the refuelling tanker, get him to drop to 15,000 feet, we could jump."

"They shut down the phones. They'd control the radios..."

"No. Mr.... Mr. President?" called a female voice.

They turned to see a black overweight woman with tied up hair and a black and grey spotted dress as she came close to ask him.

"Sir? The fax machines," she suggested.

"But Dad told ya the phone lines are out," she told her sincerely.

"No, voice lines and faxes are on two different systems of encryption. You disable one, be very easy to overlook the other."

"If this works, you get to be Postmaster General." He then moved to the door. "Come with me. Get these people ready to go," he then asked the Major.

"Yes, sir," he agreed, but he reminded: "Remember, 15,000 feet and 200 knots, otherwise it's suicide."

He smiled and then handed his gun to the Major. "I don't need this."

Turning over to them, Jim finally said, "Good luck, people."

In the office room when Jim started writing and Angel watching them.

"Where are we sending it?" She said.

"Situation Room." Jim answers.

"It makes me so proud that you stuck with us."

"Thanks."

"Whatever happens."

Once he finished writing, the black lady fed his letter to the fax and started activating it.

It stopped at first, but it got through, and when sent.

"It works!" Angel exclaimed.

"Yes!" The black lady and Jim cheered each other.

"Come on."

Jim, Angel, and the black lady arrived and followed the hostages. Angel can clearly see that he smiled at the Major and gave a thumbs-up to Gibbs, who pinned the watchman on the nape.

Moment Later in the downstairs....

"This is the main rip cord." He is holding some metal clasp thing. "As soon as you leave the plane, give it a yank. If your chute doesn't open, this is the lollypop, your reserve chute. Pull it down. Clear?"

They agreed, and once everyone (almost, actually) strapped their own gliders, they stood up and waited.

So they just stood up and did what they did.

And then... the altimeter started reading down. The guy cheered as the plane slowly went downward.

"Sir," Angel heard the Major say as he handed a chute to the Prez. "Your chute."

He refused the offer. "I'm not leaving without my family."

"Me too." Angel also refused the offer.

A few minutes later, when the Major watch altimeter.

"Almost there," the Major told Jim.

He then turned over to the agents and asked, "Where are your chutes?"

"We stay with the president, sir." He answers.

"Thank you." Jim said as Angel smiled at them.

When the meter read to 15k, Major told them, "All right, that's close enough. Here we go!"

He then smashed the emergency glass on the emergency ramp, switched with his elbow, and pulled the switch down.

Seeing them glide away makes Angel smile. How nice it is to see the caged "birds" fly to freedom!

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, Korshunov and the Ruskie see on that screen realised that the ramp was open.

"Go check." Korshunov ordered to him.

"Do it!" He said.

In the sky, F-15s see this that hostages were escape.

"We got... so far, 25 chutes." He said.

Meanwhile, back in the ramp, the explosion from behind them, and the air starts to pull them to the outside.

That Ruskie must have used a fire extinguisher and a gun as ignition that the door opened suddenly.

Some of the guys, including the wounded one and even Jim himself, were being pulled into the current.

Angel can't even clarify what happened, but Jim must have clung tight and was flapped around on the edge. And they saw the Ruskie enter.

All of them can hear explosion. It was a refuelling tanker.

One of the attendants fell to the edge, and when gone, Angel moved herself, still clinging to the nets, and went close to the Prez, who still held himself tight.

The Major went close, but the Ruskie aimed his gun at him. "Don't move!" he yelled at him.

That's it. It's time for Angel to be notified.

"Let me save him!" Angel yelled to the Ruskie, her hands still clung to the net. "He's my father and the President, for Pete's sake!"

"Go get him!" The Ruskie yelled back.

Angel went closer to the edge, and with my left to the net and she right holding by the hand, Angel called out to her father, "Dad! Grab my hand! Hurry!"

Angel inched forward to get the handle close to him. That's where she noticed the Major holding her right leg with his right arm.

Jim reached his left and grabbed the handle, holding it with her right and the others behind Angel.

He then grabbed it with his other hand, and Angel pulled with all her strength. They also helped, but Angel saw Gibbs staring at the Ruskie as if he knew him.

He then pulled with his left, with Jeremy holding his waist and Gibbs holding his arms.

With enough strength, the President went back to the solid ramp again. Angel saw him sat down as he stared at her, now exhausted from what she did.

But the Ruskie was gone. He must have contacted the boss on the cockpit about his location.

Angel then focused on Jim. The noise blocked our talk, but she heard him say "Thank you" at her.

"You are welcome, Dad. But don't be happy, because the Ruskie saw us. We have to wait for another minute." Angel said to him, then Jim nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 500 14
Annie is Riff's little sister, one of the youngest Jets and the only girl. she falls in love with another Jet BabyJohnXfem!oc westsidestory2021 sta...
251K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...