I Am Not Her (BWWM) EDITED.

By muzansolos

Alexis Harmon, the daughter of very wealthy investors, is forced into an arranged marriage to a seductively b... More

Character Info
Chapter 1 - Alexis
Chapter 2- If Anyone's A Whore, It's You. (Liam's POV)
Chapter 3- War (Alexis's POV)
Chapter 4 : The Day
Chapter 5: The Bet
Chapter 6: New Friends
Chapter 7: Unreal/Chapter 8:Kiss
Chapter 8: Restraint
Chapter 10: Secret
Chapter 11: His Darkness
Chapter 12: First Time
Chapter 13: Her Darkness
Chapter 14: Children?
Chapter 15: Past Her and Him
Chapter 16: Santiago On The Loose
Chapter 17: All of Him
Chapter 18: Mission
Chapter 19: The L Word
Chapter 20: I L Word You/ Too
Chapter 21: News
Christmas Gift (Bonus)

Chapter 22 (Final)

3.9K 140 12
By muzansolos

EDITED.

8 months later....

Alexis had gotten very big and her belly was extremely swollen. She was just about ready to get their baby girl out of her.

"GET THIS LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER OUTTA ME!," she yelled at the doctor while laying on the hospital bed. Liam was sitting in a chair right next to her, holding her hand. The doctor scurried out of the room to grab another doctor who'd deliver the baby. The other doctor came in and lifted Alexis's dress a little.

"Are you in pain?," the woman asked, sitting in the chair in front of Avel.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?," Avel yelled at the woman.

"The epidural isn't enough and we have to start now," the woman stated to Liam and Alexis. Liam looked at Alexis and she nodded.

"Just get this over with," Alexis got herself ready while Liam held her hand.

The woman position her body in front of Alexis and told her to push. Alexis let out a loud grunt as she pushed as hard as she could. She took a deep breath and pushed again, harder.

"Another push, Mrs. Vector," the woman yelled.

"NO, FUCK YOU! I CANT DO IT! THIS SHIT HURTS, GODDAMMIT!," Alexis screamed. Liam held her hand tighter.

"It's okay, love, you can do it. Just one more push," Liam whispered, rubbing Alexis's hand. Alexis glared at him.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE PUSHING A BABY OUTTA YOUR DICK, ARE YOU?!," Alexis yelled at him, bracing herself to push again. Alexis pushed again, going into a yelling fit of curse words and insults at Liam for getting her pregnant.

After a while of pushing, the doctor was able to get the baby's head.

"One more, Mrs. Vector," the woman yelled. Alexis gave one more hard push and the baby was finally delivered. The doctor wrapped the baby in a small blanket and gave the baby to Alexis.

"Congratulations, Mommy," the woman congratulated, giving Alexis the baby. Alexis took the baby in her hands while Liam stood closer to her with his finger near the baby's hands. Liam leaned further toward Alexis and whispered.

"Yeah, congrats, mommy," he snickered, putting his hands on the baby's cheeks. Alexis gave him a smirk.

"I literally just pushed a 5LB meat socket outta me, I don't wanna have another in there within the next week," Alexis chuckled. The doctor exited the room and Alexis gave Liam the baby.

"I was thinking Kai or Alex," Alexis suggested to Liam. Liam gazed up at the wall in thought before answering.

"Definitely Alex," Liam replied, causing Alexis to nod her head in response.

"Alex Vector," Alexis whispered out loud to herself.

"I like it," Liam replied.

"I love it," Liam said, giving Alexis a kiss with the baby in his hands. Soon the doctors came back in and made sure the birth certificate was signed and everything was fine. Alexis had to stay there for only one more night to make sure her levels were good and then she was able to go home.

.
.
.
.

Everything was perfect. Carla and Aiden had gotten married and they were on their honeymoon. Alexis and Liam were still in love and well with their new family. And for the first time, Alexis's father had actually tried to have a relationship with her.

7 years later....

"Alex! No, please don't mess up your dress again!" Malia pleaded, chasing the child through the halls.

Alex's giggles echoed through the hallways as her little feet carried her away from Malia and right into her dad's arms, swinging her into the air, and back into his arms again.

"My little monster, are you causing Aunt Malia to lose her screws again?" Liam chuckled, tickling Alex.

"Nope," Alex's replied, turning her head away from Liam. Liam gave her a suspicious look.

"Then why is there a stain on your new dress?" Liam asked, narrowing his eyes at Alex. Alex shrugged.

"I don't know..." Alex hummed. Liam raised his eyebrow.

"Are you lying to your father?" Alex gazed at her father and looked at the ground in shame.

"Yes, I'm sorry Dad," Alex apologized. Liam lifted her head with his finger.

"A Vector never lowers their head to anyone," Liam said, kissing Alex's cheek.

"Okay. I'm really sorry," Alex's sad little lip poked out from her mouth.

"It's okay, Princess. Just don't lie to me, okay?" Liam said, throwing Alex into the air, making her laugh. Just then, Alexis entered the hallway with her long, black, silky, dress with her hair in a braided crown with a high puff. Liam licked his lips.

"Doesn't mommy look amazing?" Liam whispered to Alex who nodded her head frantically. She wiggled her way out of her father's hands and ran to her mother.

"Mommy! Daddy says you look amazing!" Alex yelled to her mom as her mom took her in her hands.

"Oh really? Well, your father doesn't look too shabby either," Alexis replied, winking at Liam. Liam gave Alexis a small kiss on her lips.

"Are my girls ready?" Liam asked Alex and Alexis. Alexis nodded her head and Liam took her hand and lead her into the main room where everyone was. As soon as they entered, Alex jumped out of her mom's hands and ran to the Christmas tree.

"Presents!," she yelled, jumping up and down. Ace got up from his seat and picked up Alex.

"Little Bunny!," he yelled, hugging Alex.

"Uncle Ace, when are you gonna get a girlfriend?" Alex asked out of the blue, causing Malia to widen her eyes. Ace smirked and gave Malia a wink.

"I don't know, I keep asking a certain someone the same thing," Ace replied. Alex nodded her head.

"What about Aunt Malia?" Alex asked, causing Malia to choke on her drink.

"Okay, that's enough question for now, Little Miss," Malia said, setting her drink down. Alexis gave Malia a wink.

"We gotta talked about this later," she mouthed to Malia. Everyone sat down on the couches and Carla got her camera ready.

"Okay, everyone! It's time to open gifts!" Aiden announced to everyone. Alex began to jump up and down.

"Uncle! Can I go first? Can I? Can I?" she yelled with excitement. Aiden gave her a chuckle.

"Of course, my little troublemaker can go first," he replied. Alex let out a shout and ran to the tree. Malia gathered all of Alex's gifts and let's just say that Alexis and Liam spoiled her. A huge amount of wrapped boxes lie spattered on the huge black rug. Alex ripped each gift and yelled in happiness at its contents.

"A NEW DOLLHOUSE?!," she shouted as she tears open her 12th gift. Alexis let out a laugh and Alex ran to both Liam and her, laughing in happiness.

"Thank you, Mommy! Thank you Daddy!," Alex shouted as both her parents hugged her. Soon, it was everyone else's turn to open their gifts and then it was Liam and Alexis's turn.

Alexis grabbed a small box and gave it to Liam.

"Merry Christmas"

Liam raised his eyebrow.

"Hm, I didn't know you got me anything, Love," Liam smiled, opening the box.

He opened the box and his smile dropped from his face. Alexis began to sweat in a panic. He picked up the item and a tear fell from his eye.

"H-how? The doctor said that Alex was our last-"

"I know. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I started throwing up and I noticed that I didn't have my period for the last 2 months," Alexis replied, tears filling her eyes. Liam leans closer to her and puts his hand on her stomach.

"OH MY GOSH, THIS BITCH IS PREGNANT?!," both Carla and Malia yelled in sync.

"ALEX IS HERE! YOUNG EARS!," Ace shouted at them. Alex turned her head toward Ace.

"It's okay Uncle Ace, bitch is only a bad word when I say it," Alex defended, playing with her new doll set.

Liam picked Alexis up and bear-hugged her.

"I really, really, love you," he whispered in tears to Alexis. Alexis hugged him tighter.

"I really, really, really, love you too," she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I have a gift for you," Liam declared, setting her down and grabbing a small box. Alexis smiled at him.

"What is it?"

"Open it."

Alexis opened the box and gasped at its contents.

"Merry Christmas," Liam whispered as Alexis held the silver diamond necklace in her hand. She looked closely at the diamond pendant and saw that it was a phrase engraved on it.

"Liam's Mistress?" Alexis chuckled at Liam,
(Only at the tone he could hear) who was smirking at her? Liam pulled her hips on his lap and snuck his head between her neck.

"Yes, my mistress," Liam grabbed the necklace and put it on Alexis's neck, kissing it after.

Soon, that dinner party began and everyone was having fun and laughing. Alex played with her toys until it was time for her to sleep and everyone went home.

Liam was laying on his side of the bed watching a movie when Alexis opened the closet door.

"You didn't think Christmas was over, did you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9.2K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...
950K 22.4K 59
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
27.2M 605K 35
Dominic Romanov, a mafia boss who spends the night with a beautiful woman who leaves him wanting more than what he bargained for. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳...
154K 3K 36
Meet Mila ray song 23 year old nursing student finally living on her own in a new state with a bad past and a horrible family mila is finally happy t...