Essence of Quinn: Parts 1&2 S...

By MelisandreGhoul

Quinn is a ghoul who has been cursed with seeing visions of the future. Rather than succumb to madness, he us... More

PART ONE: SECONDO - The Cell
The Offer
Bad Omen
A Collection of Lasts
Mojo
Bonds
Lay Down the Law
Visionary
Bearings
Reflection
Pushover
Nowhere Near Long Enough
Common Ground
Quintessence
An Eye For an Eye
The Kit
Games
Game Over... Maybe
The Rules
Taster Session
Avoidance
Whipped Dogs
Start the Day Right
Quinn's Day Off
Clear the Air
Elizabeth
Andras
Keeping up Appearances
Fresh Meat
The Ether
Friendship
Light Duties
Prey
Residual
Severing the Ties
Violation
Dead Weight
Make Every Moment Count
Guilt
New Life
Grumpy Old Ghoul
Tour of the City
One Pack United
Locked Doors
The Lesson
Come the Revolution
Aurora
Split Up
Overstep the Mark
Start the Ball Rolling
Battle of Wills
Matchmaker
Interference
Cherry Blossoms
Imperator
Bittersweet
Make Me Forget
Transfer
Groundwork
Go With the Flow (Earth and Zoe chapter/fic)
Secrets
Imperator Gets Chatty
Half Gone Already
Just The Way We Are
Wilderness
Dead Ghouls Walking... Or Not
Countdown to Demise
Ravana
A Good Boy
A Stain on the Abbey
Dinner at Secondo's
Sharing is Caring
Belonging
The Beauty of Procrastination
Revelations
PART TWO: TERZO ERA - My Quinn
Bound by Destiny
Ink
Consumed by Fire
Gaslit
3.13
Whatever the Cost
A Grave Error of Judgement
Afterglow
The Den
Quickie
New Flame
Guests of Honour
Are You Really Okay?
The Distance of Time
Risky Business
For the Love of Ghouls
The Weight of the Universe
Point the Finger
Just Desserts
Domesticated
Adrift
Child of Fate
Your Own Worst Enemy
Anything For You
Devastation
Pull Me Under
Limbo
Coming Back For You, My Friend
It's Been a Long Time Coming
Call in a Favour
Twitchy
Ripped From the Veil
Hunter's Moon
Dead to Me
They Won't All Make It Back
Still Secondo
No Rest for the Wicked
Downtime
Farewell, Old Friend
Hard Labour
Share the Burden
Deserving
I Need You Too
Filth In Her Womb
Silent Storm
Slow Burn
Face the Consequences
Dark Cloud
Foreboding
A Little Bit of Distraction
Destiny Calling
The Longest Night
Home
Aion
Comfort
Ashtoreth
Not Worthy
Into the Void
Baby Blues
The Good Drugs
Take a Break
Comfortably Numb
The Gift
Take You Back
Music To My Ears
It Could Always Be Worse
Moon Called
Pick Your Battles
Freedom
A Change of Scenery
The Cabin in the Woods
Back to Reality
Chapel of Ritual
Staking a Claim
New Chapter Added

Predator

80 5 16
By MelisandreGhoul

Martha was brimming with nervous excitement. She'd convinced herself over the last few weeks that the initial thing she'd had with Quinn was going to be a one off, even though at the time it had seemed like he wanted to meet her again; but then he'd left her hanging.

She supposed that she had Tom to thank for this little meeting tonight. When Quinn had come to her rescue last week and gotten rid of him for her it had opened up the lines of communication again. Since then she'd been waiting for him to summon her. She hadn't thought of much else for the last few days if she was honest. After the last few shitty weeks she really needed to let off some steam.

Which was how she found herself wandering through the woods after dark, horny and a little bit afraid. She'd done as Quinn asked before she left, bringing herself right to the edge of orgasm but no further. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do and she had no idea why Secondo's quintessence ghoul had that effect on her. Every time she thought of that night in the laundry's office it made her insides squirm. She'd been in a permanent state of want ever since he'd told her he wanted to meet up again last week, and finally tonight had come around.

As she walked deeper into the woods she got the feeling she was being watched. It was probably her imagination, but it could just as easily be Quinn watching her from the shadows. She shivered in anticipation.

The moon was full and the silver glow penetrated the trees just enough for her to see where she was going, but she stuck to the familiar paths so that she didn't trip over anything she couldn't see.

Quinn hadn't said exactly where to meet him, so she wandered aimlessly as she knew he'd be able to find her if he wanted to. The Siblings took classes to learn about the ghouls when they first arrived at the Abbey. It was important to understand a bit about them so that they could interact with them safely once they became members of the church. One of the things they were taught was that ghouls were skilled hunters and trackers.

Martha got the feeling that Quinn excelled in both of those things. The way he'd snuck up on Tom that night, they hadn't even realised Quinn was there until he was right behind him. He could have killed him just as easily as breathed.

The sound of a twig snapping brought her out of her thoughts and her heart jumped. She stilled and looked around into the darkness of the trees. If that was Quinn then surely he would have called out to her or showed himself by now?

She could feel her heart beating faster as she tried to rationalise that she was being silly. The Abbey's woods were big, but there were no wolves or bears here to eat her. The scariest things here were the ghouls, and she knew she would be safe with them.

That didn't stop the primal fear from taking over though. That ancient knowledge that was buried deep inside the DNA of humans, the instincts that had kept her ancestors alive for generations.

The hairs on the back of her neck rose in warning all of a sudden. She couldn't explain what it was that caused it, but that primal instinct started screaming at her that she should run. She was alone in the woods in the dark and she was vulnerable. She tried to calm her breathing but it was no use. The thought of being at the mercy of some creature with fangs and claws became too much and her prey instincts took over.

Martha took one last look around. That feeling of being watched intensified and the woods seemed to hold its breath; the sounds of the nocturnal insects and the rustling of the trees melted away as all she could hear was the frantic pounding of her heartbeat in her ears.

She ran.

In her panic she carried on deeper into the trees, further away from the Abbey. She didn't turn around for fear of tripping. Where was Quinn when she needed him?

A growl made her stomach lurch and she picked up speed. She had been a great runner at high school, but now all of that training seemed inadequate when she could be running for her life.

As she ran, she caught sight of eyes glinting in the darkness, running parallel to her in amongst the trees. She desperately looked around for somewhere to hide, or somewhere to go.

The trees? If she could climb up a tree then she'd have a chance. She veered off the path and chose a tree that didn't have too many branches low down. She could jump and pull herself up and hopefully whatever creature this was wouldn't be able to climb after her.

She slammed into the trunk with the momentum of the speed she'd been running at. Before she had a chance to make a grab for the branch just above her head, a warm body had pinned her against the trunk.

Oh fuck.

She whimpered as she heard the growl again, but it was next to her ear this time.

"What's got you so spooked?" a low, accented voice whispered next to her ear. She couldn't catch her breath and she could feel herself trembling. It was Quinn, but the gravel in his voice made her doubt that any trace of humanity was left in him right now. She shivered and although she was scared shitless, that lust that she'd been feeling since her encounter with him earlier ramped up a notch. She was completely at his mercy. He could do anything to her right now and she wouldn't be able to stop him. Her core throbbed at the thought and she closed her eyes. Quinn pulled her hair to the side and dragged his tongue up the side of her throat. He growled again and the vibrations went straight to her clit. "Did you do as I told you Sister?" he asked.

His hand delved under her skirt and he wasted no time dipping his fingers into the wetness that her earlier ministrations had created. She hadn't bothered to wear any underwear as she knew that it would only get in the way. He curled them to rub on her g-spot and she moaned.

"Yesss."

"Good girl."

He nipped the juncture of her shoulder hard enough to bruise and she let out a startled yelp. Her heart was beating frantically as he spun her around to face him.

Martha looked up at his face and gasped. His eyes glowed blue in the darkness as he regarded her and his blonde hair was mussed. He was breathing hard, but she didn't think it was from the exertion of running; he had barely broken a sweat from that. She got the impression that he was fighting to hold himself back from her.

He was shirtless and she resisted the urge to touch his skin. She didn't want to risk the consequences of breaking his rules again because she wanted him exactly like this. She wanted him to let go and to do the things that she could tell he was warring with himself over.

His lip curled back from his fangs and he growled again.

"Move that skirt out of the way," he growled. She did as he asked and bunched the material in her hands, pulling it up and exposing herself to him. He smirked and dropped to his knees in front of her. "Listen to me. Do not make a sound. If you do, there will be a consequence. Understand?"

He tilted his head to look up at her. Even though he was below her now, she still felt small and vulnerable; she was still the prey to his predator.

She nodded and clamped her lips together, trying not to whimper.

He snarled and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up and draping her legs over his shoulders. She put her fist into her mouth to stifle the yelp and kept it there as his tongue found the bud of nerves between her legs. She went to whimper again and he dragged one of his fangs across her clit in warning. It stung and she bit down into the skin of her hand.

He'd almost finished off what she started before she left with that one motion. Her inner muscles twitched as his tongue and his teeth got to work. He brought her right to the edge again in no time, she was mere seconds away from the most explosive orgasm she'd ever had, she just knew it.

Her other hand gripped the material of her skirt and she fought with everything she had to keep quiet but it was no use. A moan escaped her lips and just as she felt the pressure building to its peak, her feet hit the ground and Quinn stood up.

"Please, don't stop!" she whined. "Why did you stop?"

He spun her around again, the rough bark of the tree scraped against her cheek and she growled in frustration. She'd been so close. The ache she felt was unbearable.

"I told you to be quiet. You were not quiet. If you don't follow my instructions then you earn a consequence. You know this already. Remember what happened last time, Sister?"

She groaned at the memory as the image of him pleasuring himself slipped into her mind.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I couldn't help it. You made me..."

He growled, placing two fingers over her lips to quiet her. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"So you are blaming me for your disobedience?"

Shit.

"N..no? Not blaming you."

She cried out in shock as in one glorious movement she felt the blunt head of him against her in one second, and he buried himself to the hilt the next. Before she had a chance to register it, the sharp stab of pain from the sudden intrusion had her seeing stars.

The orgasm that had been tantalisingly out of her reach all evening slammed into her with full force. She threw her head back and she heard herself scream his name, fluttering around him for what seemed like forever as he stilled behind her.

"Consequence," he growled next to her ear. 

He bit it and pulled almost all of the way out again before slamming back in. She'd only just come down and she felt herself building up again as he almost instantly learned exactly which way he needed to fuck her to drag himself over her sweet spot.

She clawed at the tree trunk mindlessly, it was all she could do against the pleasure she was feeling.

He gripped her shoulder with his teeth to hold her still and she swore she felt the skin break under his fangs. She didn't care though, because he was sending those tingles of quintessence straight to her clit again as he fucked her.

She lost track of time, there was only the two of them and their lust out there in the woods.

He bit down harder and then snarled something in Ghoulish against her skin as he came. She got the impression that whatever the words meant it was absolutely filthy and just the tone of it tipped her over the edge again. She hadn't thought it was possible for it to be any more intense than that first one, but she was wrong.

Her inner walls spasmed around him and her knees gave out. She was heaving cool night air into her lungs as he pulled out of her and stepped away.

She heard him growl in frustration and as she turned her head to look at him he'd turned his back on her, fixing his jeans. He swiped a hand across his face and cursed.

Something was wrong with him.

She let her skirt fall back into place and turned around, walking around to face him.

A trail of blood dripped from his nose and she reached out a hand to touch him.

"Quinn? Are you okay?"

He batted her hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" he snarled and she jumped back from him. He met her eyes and something she couldn't read flashed in them. He huffed out a breath. "I'm sorry Sister, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm fine, headache is all."

She frowned. As far as she knew ghouls didn't get sick like humans did, they didn't get headaches.

"It's okay, come on, we can go back and get you cleaned up."

He scowled and they walked back through the woods towards the lights of the Abbey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 245 53
Heaven and Hell collide, but who will come out on top? Omega has almost completely burnt himself out covering for his emotionally unstable friend and...
7.4K 387 19
I didn't see him boom out of nowhere, but there he was standing right next to me on the ledge that would lead me to my own doom. I forgot that I want...
39.4K 1.6K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...