Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
J&L day
Falling in love with you
Young
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Mean
Different
Team Charles

chaos

791 9 0
By Lovelygirllily

I'm in the plane. Time to go for Bahrain. I took Jessie because George has 'job'. Ok, i believed. Anyways, i'm glad to spend time with her.

"Will we see Arthur?" Jessie asks. "Yes, he is in there" i say. "Did you miss him?" she asks. "Yes, of course" i said. I really missed him. Making some video chat and phone call not enough. "Believe me, he is probably dying because he did not see Lily almost 2 week" Kevin says. "Shut up" i shout. "Come on he cant do anything without you, maybe he didnt even sleep" okay Kevin, you are annoying. "Dont overstate, he is not a baby" i say. He can't be so obsessed that he can't sleep without me. "But you are like his mother" Kevin being weirdo. "Kevin just stop it. You couldnt sleep without teddy till last year" i say. "Agh, we talked about it. It is a secret" he whispers. "Okay, so stop making fun of my boyfriend" i whisper back. Stupid boy.

...

After a long flight, we are in hotel. I just wanna sleep.

Amore❤️

-Where are you

In hotel-

He saw it and didnt answer. Okay, that a little weird. "Mon amour!" i heard a familiar voice. Arthurs voice. He is walks towards me and hugged. "I missed you" he says. I hugged back. "I missed you more, love" i say. It was a long 2 week.

"Just please can you stop it" Kevin always need to interrupt. I turn to him. "Fine, and i hope you can be in your room tonight. I'm going to mine" i say. The only funny thing is Kevins room is not ready so he is roomless right now. Maybe he wont be able to sleep, poor Kev.

"Lets go" i say and started to walk. "Jess, come here" i call her. She comes and hug Arthur. "Aww Jessie, you are so cute" Arthur says and hold her. She blushed, little shy girl. "Thank you" she says.

"I need to sleep. Can we go?" i ask. "Yeah" Arthur says. We walked toward to elevator. He click to 5. "How was your week without me" Arthur asks. I smile. "Kinda good, but i'd rather you were with me"i say. "You could stay in Monaco" he says. Here we go again. "Arthur, we talked about this a thousand time" i says. "Fine, fine. You need to see your family, i get it" he says. "Arthur, i dont wanna argue right now" i say. I'm not in the mood. I feel tired and sleepy. "We are not arguing" he says.

Elevators door open and i leave. "Which one is our room?" i ask but dont look at him. "Follow me" he says and start to walk. I follow him. Then he stop and open the door. He get in the room. It's not good for us to argue as soon as we arrive.

I get in the room and close the door. "Why are you angry?" Jessie ask. "We are not" Arthur sats. He goes to the balcony. "Is it normal?" Jessie asks again. "Dont think about it Jessie. We are fine" i say. But we are not. "Is this how every couple about to get married behaves?" Jessie please can you stop it?

I lay the bed. "I do not know Jess. Just sleep" i say. "Okay" she says and lays. She closed her eyes.

I take my phone and start to look instagram stories. Arthur came back and looked at me. "Aren't you tired?" he ask. "Yes, i am" i say. "Why dont you sleep?" he ask. "Beacuse i feel nervous more than tired" i said. "Uh Lily you feel nervous but i don't? I hate when we argue about stupid things. I slept without you almost 2 week and i feel an emptiness in my heart. But you mad at me" he says. I get out of bed.

"I am not mad at you. But youre just acting like a child who is addicted to his mother" i say. He cant accept that i have a life without him. I've family and friends. "Am i addicted to you?" he ask. He seems like angry right now. This gonna turn into a big fight. "I just loving you more than everybody do. Is that mean addicted?" he ask again.

I put my hand on my forehead. "I didnt mean that" i say. Did i mean that? "But you said I was like an addicted child to his mother" he says. His voice begin to raise. "Arthur please, Jessie is sleeping right now and i really dont want to fight with you. Just let me sleep" i say. I hate when Arthur raises voice.

"Fine but just know, youre breaking my heart" he says and lay on the bed. I sit next to him. He turn his face. I put my hand on his back. "I love you" i say. "It's too late" he says. "Why do you think i'm here" i say. He still dont looking at me. "For cheer" he says. "Cheer for who?" i ask. "For Kev" he says. "And?" i say. He turns to me. "Me." he says.

"I love you" i said again. I can say over and over. He smile and close his eyes. "I love you more" he says. I smile and layed next to him. He hugged me while his eyes were closen. "I can do everything for you, you know?" he say. "I know and i can do everything for you also" i said.

...

I looked at the bed. It is empty, where is Arthur? I got out. Jessie is still sleeping. I went to the balkony. Sat on the chair. How do i tell him?

I saw someone went to balkony. It was Jess. I smiled to her. She was avoiding her eyes. "Morning sunshineee" i said. She smiled little and sat on my lap. She put her head on my shoulder. "Did you sleep well?" i asked. "I heard" she said. I can realize she is still sleeppy. "What did you hear baby?" i asked. "You were fighting and Arthur yelled at you angryly. Then you got sad"

I felt said about she heard about last night. "I wasnt sad Jess, i was just bored" i said. "No, you were sad. Then Arthur got sad too. Is this normal?" she said. "Look Jess, we didnt hurt eachother, okay. Everything is fine. He didnt controll himself, just it. Arthur just missed me" i said. "You were fighting Lily. I know when people fighting" she said. I feel bad. It isnt nice for a 5 year old to hear that. "I am sorry Jess. I wont that you hear this" i said.

"No problem. Sometimes my dad shouting on calls. Fighting with somebody and then he closes his phone. After that he gets sad and dont want to see anyone. The next day he buys me chocolate. But i just wondering, is this normal?" she said. Oh my god Jessie. Is that how this asshole treats to her. "Are you seeing your father when he is shouting to somebody?" i asked. "Often yes" she said.

I looked to her. "Jessie do you want to live with me in Monaco?" i asked. I really dont care what will Thomas say. I just caring about Jessie. She needs a good family. Not this asshole. "What about my school?" she asked. "You can go to school in Monaco also" i said. "You, me and Arthur going to be family?" she asked. "Yes, if you want" i said. "Yey, i will have new friends and stay with you" she said happily. I kissed her chest.

"Morning kiss? Can i get one?" i turned. Arthur is looking at us and smiling. He sat next to me. "Bonjour mon amour" he said. "Good morning love" i said. "Whats mean... that word" Jessie asked. "Which word" Arthur asked. "You said bonjour and then" she said. "Its mean my love" i said. "Are you calling eachother French?" she asked. "All the language we know" Arthur said.

"How many language you know?" she asked. "I know French, English, Spanish and Italian" he said. "Ohh that too much" jessie said. Arthur laught. "I know" he said. Jessie turned to me. "Can i learn new language in Monaco?" she asked to me. Arthur looks confused. Ugh Jess why dont you let me explain to Arthur later.

"First breakfast. Go get ready baby" i said. She should leave us alone for a moment. She nodded and get into door. "What does it mean?" Arthur asked. Im looking to sky. I cant look into his eyes right now. "Mon ange can you look at me?" he said. I turned to him. "Arthur... just..." i said some words but didnt make a sentence. "You want her live with us?" he asked. I dont know what to say. I know that Arthur wont get angry about it. But we have already survived a chaos yesterday. And today, new big thing. And i will tell him that i dont want marriage. It'll be our worst days. "Mon ange when you will say a word?" he asked again. "I want her live with us" i said. "I liked that idea" he said and smile. He kissed me quickly. He got up from the chair and held out his hand to me to hold, i hold it.

"Lets go to breakfast" he said.

...

Race day

"Good luck" i said and kissed him. Then he kissed me. He walked away from me and waved to me as he got into his car. I will watch from garage. This is his first race in F2. I'm more excited than him. I hope he wins.

I heard notification sound. I take my phone and look. From Lizzy.

Lizzyy💞

- Girl
- Whats that?

Just a story-

-Didnt you break up?

No?-

- But you said that you will

No, i said i wont marry. But i think thats not the time to tell-

-

Ok
-you better do

I didn't answer. I should focus on Jessie and Arthur right now. Not Lizzy and her stupid things.

I'm posting a new chapter in a month. I am sorry for the delay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 109 24
Childhood lovers who made a pact. One never stopped loving the other. Did the other move on? Charles Leclerc X FEM OC
23.6K 481 60
Can we ever find our way back to each other? Friendship lost, love found?
459K 6.8K 65
Years after the death of Hervé Leclerc, his family faces a new challenge when they discover that there is one more sister, outside the marriage of th...
31.7K 784 30
Arthur found the love of his life, well he thought. Or how everyone thinks that Arthur and Oscar have an beautiful relationship but no one knows tha...