This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 5

1.4K 19 11
By Isabella714170

Alison's POV

We make our way to the dungeons, weird place to have dorms if you ask me.

Anyway back to what I was saying, we pass the potions classes and we are greeted by a gigantic serpent portrait, I look at Enzo who says the password "Pure Blood", the portrait swings open and we are greeted by the common room.

This is the layout of the common room.

Enzo led me through the common room, up the stairs until it came out to a long corridor. I noticed 2 signs. 1 saying 'Left for Girls dormitories' and another saying 'Right for Boys dormitories'.

We turned left and walked past a couple dorms until we stopped at a dorm with no other dorms next to it. I read the room number and it matched my key 'dorm 13'.

"Here's your room, do you need anything while I'm here"
"No I'm good thanks, but honestly Thankyou for helping me find my room"
"It's no problem, but I'm going to meet with the others if you want to come and join us"
"I think I'm going to unpack my stuff and head to bed. Night Enzo"
"Night Allison"
"Enzo you do realise you can call me Alli that's what my friends call me and you are my friend"
"Oh alright then, Night Alli"

And with that he walked away

Great I thought to myself I took out my key and put it in the the lock. The door swing open showing a gigantic room. I walked in and shut the door to notice.

2 identical double beds, the only difference is that 1 has black satin sheets and the other has emerald green satin sheets.

The black satin sheet bed was closest to the door and had stuff already on it, while the emerald green sheets bed was by the window and had nothing on it.

From what I could see i decided to take the green satin sheets bed as mine, as there wasn't anything on it so it would make sense for it to be mine.

I started to unpack my trunk slowly, I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed otherwise I would need to take a little trip down to Hogsmade.

By the time I finished it was around 11. I jumped in the shower, changed for bed and did my teeth. When I came out of the bathroom Molly was entering the room.

"I see you've unpacked" she said glancing around the room.
"Yeah I just wanted to get that part over and done with so that tomorrow I could explore the castle."
"Fair enough anyway I'm going to get ready and then I'm going to bed, I will be in the bathroom if you need me."
"Ok night molly."
"Night Alli."

The next day -

I wake up at a 6:30 'why did I wake up so early' I thought to myself. I decided to get up and get dressed and then head down for breakfast.

I come out the shower wearing -

(If you don't like it you can change it)

I head out of the dorm being careful to not wake Molly up. I go down to the common room to see J sitting there with Draco by the fireplace.

"Hey boys, how are you?" I ask sneaking up on them

"Pretty good, how are you Alli?" Draco asks

"I slept really well, then beds are so comfy way
comfier then my bed at home."

"Well that's good then" J says

"I was going to go down to breakfast if you guys wanted to join me" I say cause in all honesty I've forgotten my way to the great hall.

"We are just waiting for Blaise and Mattheo to come down so do you want to wait with us, and then all of us can go down together?"

"Sure" I say while taking a seat next to J

After around 10 minutes Blaise turns up with no Mattheo.

"Where's Mattheo?" I say cause I'm hungry. My stomach has been non stop growling and all my brother and Draco have done is make fun of me.

"He shouldn't be much longer, when I nocked he was doing his hair routine" Blaise says taking the seat next to Draco.

"Wait he has a hair routine?" I'm shocked I know his hair is well maintained from what I saw yesterday, but a whole hair routine Jesus.

"Yeah he's had one since we were kids" Molly says appearing out of no where.

"I hope I didn't wake you." I say looking at her as she sits next to me.

"No I get up at 7 anyway so when you left I was starting to wake up" she says looking at me.

"Ahh ok good" I say relieved.

After a couple minutes he appears and walks to us as if we haven't been waiting for 15 minutes I'm starving honestly.

"Took you long enough" I say grabbing Molly's hand and rushing towards the entrance.

Mattheo's POV

"What's up with her?" I ask Jake

"She gets hungry in the morning, she normally wakes up goes downstairs for breakfast and then heads back to bed for another 5 hours. Plus me and Draco were making fun of her cause her stomach was growling." Jake says with a chuckle.

We head outside of the door to see Allison and Molly laughing while another is having a go at them.

We head over to see non other then Astoria fucking Greenass. I hate that girl with all my gut, actually I think everyone in Slytherin hates her at this point she always makes up drama about everyone and wants a reaction. 9/10 she gets the reaction she wants.

Molly's POV

After I got kidnapped by Allison, we headed outside of the common room and waited for the others.

All of a sudden Astoria Greenass comes our way.

"That's Astoria Greengrass, Daphne's sister. Ignore whatever she says cause I bet you 5 galleons it will be something derogative and insulting".

As soon as I say that she appears.

"Hi I'm Astoria Greengrass, it's nice to meet you what's your name." She says in her fucking fake voice.

"I'm Allison Evergreen, it's nice to meet you Astoria." Allison reaches her arm out to shake Astoria's hand.

But Astoria dismisses that and takes a step towards us, so now she is in Alison's poor face.

"Just a little warning stay away from Jake and Mattheo they are MINE" Astoria emphasises mine to make herself sound big or something.

I was waiting for something to happen when suddenly Astoria pulls back when she sees people behind us who I only assume are Jake, Mattheo, Blaise and Draco.

Just then Allison starts to laugh hysterically and makes me start to laugh to.

Jakes POV

When I see Astoria taking to Alli, I speed up my pace to head towards them.

The closer we get the more I can hear Alli and Molly both laughing and Astoria looking angry.

When we reach them Astoria comes charging towards me and Mattheo and starts making up a load of bullshit, I must say her acting has gotten better she is now fake crying.

"Jake, sh-she-she was being horrible to m-me. A-and Molly did-didn't do any-anything to help me, sh-she started laughing at me."

I roll my eyes and was about to speak until Alli starts to speak. She turns her whole body towards Astoria and goes up to her.

"Astoria hun, I don't know about you but I don't have a reputation for anything related to incest, it isn't something I really want to do. But I can't really stay away from people that are Yours especially when 1 is my brother and the other one is my brothers mate as well as my friends brother. So you can keep your fake tears cause we can all tell they're as fake as your friends are so how about you run along to your Friends and leave us alone, is that alright hun."

With that Astoria runs off crying or still fake crying honestly I don't give a flying fuck.

I hear Blaise say something under his breath I can't catch what but I think he said "well that was something"

We all end up walking to the great hall with Alli and Molly in front of us who are still laughing. While me and the boys and behind them.

"Can you walk a bit faster, we aren't fucking snails you know." I look to see who said that and of course it's Mattheo.

I sigh cause I know Alli doesn't like to be told to do something. And with that she turns around and stares straight at him and slows her pace down to and unbelievably slow pace.

I turn to him and whisper "she won't be able to do this pace for the whole time it takes us to get to the great hall, she has 2 things in her mind food and pissing you off as much as she can. But if she wants food without even realising it she will start to increase her pace to get what she wants."

As soon as I say that we look around to see Molly and Alli gone, all we can hear is footsteps in the distance.

I smirk and turn to Mattheo "see I told you."

Eventually we catch up with them as they are standing outside of the great hall waiting for us, this time they have another person with them Luna Lovegood.

1605 words
———————————————————————————
Do you guys enjoy these longer chapters of shorter chapters? Do you think I should make them longer or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.2K 53
Rylin Riddle, twin of Mattheo Riddle, younger sister of Tom Riddle. The siblings have never met their father and only know the haunting stories of hi...
457K 7.8K 41
In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : his own daughter, Aelys. [Mattheo Riddle...
30.4K 438 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
327 0 15
Celine, a 6th year student whose a Gryffindor at Hogwarts has a complicated past, but around Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy her present won't be tha...