From Promise To Betrayal

By authorayla

As the text message notification pinged on her phone, Maria's heart sank. She knew who it was from and what i... More

-©️-
-01-
-Find Me-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-A must read-
-08-
What's your choice?
-09-
-10-
-11-
please read.
-12-
please read this.
13.
a special update, i guess.
A/N
14.
15
A very important announcement.
I feel loved
16.

-Must Read-

4K 50 2
By authorayla

Thank you all for your incredible support! I am truly grateful for surpassing 500 reads. I want to express my love and appreciation to all my readers.

I'm excited to announce that the next chapter is currently being worked on and will be released soon. Stay tuned for more updates!

In addition, I have decided to create an Instagram account with the username authoraylagrey. I would love for you to follow me there, as I may share sneak peeks.

Lastly, I'm thrilled to share that I'm working on publishing another book. The anticipation is building, and I can't wait to share it with you all. Thank you again for your continued support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.8K 20
Loving Alek came easily. Being indifferent to him was the hard part. If I wanted any chance of surviving this breakup, I needed to get my acting ski...
356K 13.1K 39
"I love you Jada." He whispered against her lips. "You are engaged, I can't be in the middle of this affair. We should walk away before there is more...
3.7K 498 12
Bound by the memories of the past, Clara Copper harbored a deep-seated aspiration to become a famous fashion designer and own a grand boutique. Howev...
29.9K 573 35
Book completed✓ Do you know how it feels to want something you just know you can't have? To want it so badly that you would betray the one closest t...