scomark oneshots :)

By whil3pigsfly

continuation of my previous scomark oneshots book. :) More

a/n
unofficial
late nights
texting
deception
requests:)
forever
in another life
seasons
nightmares
ring
wolf
happy (college au)
tour
inseperable
family
suit
sick
tour rehearsal
bad day
prom
roof (college au)
a beginning
secure
tour tour tour
late night talking
jitters
admissions
in another life (part 2)
four
honeymoon
husband
perfect family
home
moving in (college au)
the one
marley
getting ready
anxiety
endless love
dance
the holiday season
first night of tour
christmas season (college au)
bugs
murder mystery
color
color (part 2)

morning

92 5 0
By whil3pigsfly

i didn't really know what to call this but this is just a random morning in their lives lmao

-

Mark spits out his toothpaste, rinses his toothbrush, and gargles some mouthwash before spitting that into the sink as well.

He fixes his hair in the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom, and smiling at the sight.

There's his husband, Scott, sleeping soundly, wrapped up all cozy in a blanket.

Mark hates to disrupt him.

He kneels by the bed, starts gently twisting Scott's hair between his fingers. "Hey, baby," he coos gently, and Scott is already burying himself into the blanket.

Mark laughs. "Not ready to be awake yet?"

"Mm-mm."

Mark leans forward and kisses Scott's forehead, and his smile grows when he sees Scott's cheeks turn pink.

"So cute," Mark mumbles, and Scott opens his eyes.

"Not as cute as you," Scott says, his words muffled in the blanket.

Now Mark's cheeks turn pink. "You're sweet," He says, continuing to twirl Scott's hair.

"I'm right."

Mark laughs at that. "Good morning, Scotty."

"Mornin'," Scott says, slowly sitting up.

"I'll get started on breakfast. You have rehearsal in an hour, okay?"

"Mkay," Scott says, and huffs when Mark starts to leave.

"What?" Mark asks.

"No kiss?" Scott asks quietly.

Mark makes his way back to Scott, kissing him sweetly. "Better?"

Scott smiles. "Better."

"Brush your teeth," Mark makes a face.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Marky!" Scott covers his mouth. "I didn't think about my morning breath!" He says behind his hand.

Mark giggles as he kisses Scott's cheek and jaw. "It's okay, sweetheart. I know you wanted a kiss."

Scott slowly places his hand down. "Okay..." He says.

"Okay. Get ready. I'll be downstairs working on breakfast."

Mark heads downstairs, and starts on some scrambled eggs and bacon for the two of them. By the time he's done, he hears Scott's footsteps.

"Hey, Scotty," Mark chuckles when he feels arms around him.

"I'm needy," Scott admits, letting a giggle out as he squeezes Mark tighter.

"My needy baby," Mark muses, turning around in Scott's arms and looping his arms around Scott's neck. He leans in for a quick kiss, smiling when they part. "Minty fresh," he teases.

Scott giggles at that, resting his hands on Mark's hips and giving them a gentle squeeze. "You're sure you can't come to rehearsal with me?"

Mark sighs. "Have a shoot."

"What for?"

"Halloween costumes."

"ooOOooh. You gonna dress all sexy?" Scott wiggles his eyebrows.

"The sexy costumes are more targeted towards women. Don't get your hopes up," Mark giggles.

Scott giggles and takes a step back. "You'll be sexy in whatever they give you, baby. Send pictures!"

Mark turns around, grabbing the two plates of breakfast he'd made, and passes one to Scott. "You spent too long being needy. Eat fast." Mark eats two bites of eggs and one bite of bacon before scraping the rest in the trash. "I love you! Have a good day!"

"Wait wait wait!" Scott says. "That's not breakfast." He walks to the fridge, grabs a yogurt cup for Mark, and passes it to him. "Eat it between costumes, sometime. Promise?"

Mark smiles at Scott. "I love you," he leans in to kiss the corner of Scott's mouth.

"I love you too. Promise you'll eat?"

"Promise." Mark says. "See you tonight, sweetheart."

"See you tonight! I love you!" Scott shouts, and then Mark is out the door.

mitchy: i'm here early ! no rush:)

scott: be out in just a moment!!

Scott quickly eats his breakfast then heads outside to meet Mitch.

"Thanks for the ride," Scott says as he gets in Mitch's car. "Marky—uh, I mean, Mark took the car today." Scott blushes at the realization of using Mark's nickname in front of Mitch.

Mitch chuckles. "You know I got you!" Mitch starts driving. "Did Marky have a shoot?"

Scott giggles when Mitch uses the nickname too. "Uh, yeah. Halloween costumes."

"Maybe he'll get something sexy," Mitch teases.

"That's what I said!" Scott laughs. "So how are your songs for the new album going?"

"Good! I think you're starting to influence me," Mitch says.

"Aww?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Scott laughs, and then his phone goes off.

"Is that the hubby?" Mitch teases.

"Probably," Scott opens his phone.

marky☺️: this is not a sexy costume

scotty💕: let me seeee!!

marky☺️: (a/n: for all things halloween we are obviously pretending it is mark in these costumes, k?)

Scott laughs.

"What?" Mitch asks.

"They gave him a Bluey costume," Scott says.

scotty💕: ur still the hottest bluey i've ever seen

marky☺️: actually i'm the dad
marky☺️: bandit
marky☺️: bluey is a girl

scotty💕: WHATEVER ur still sexy

marky☺️: ur sweet :)
marky☺️: also i ate the yogurt

scotty💕: good❤️☺️
scotty💕: arriving at rehearsal! keep me posted on all ur sexy hot cute costumes

marky☺️: i will :)

Scott and Mitch head into the rehearsal space, and wait for the others to show up.

They rehearse for about 2 hours before parting ways and heading home again.

"You need a ride home?" Mitch asks.

"Nah, Mark's getting me. Thanks!" Scott says.

"Okay! Let me know if he's late!" Mitch says before leaving.

Scott slips his reading glasses on, and puts on his headphones as he starts editing some music.

Mark ends up being about 10 minutes behind, but Scott doesn't mind.

"Scotty, I'm sorry!" Mark says, coming in. "My shoot ran late and—"

Scott can't hear him with his headphones on. He looks up at the sight of Mark and smiles. "Hey, baby!" He takes off his headphones. "How was your shoot?"

Mark is relieved Scott isn't mad. "It was good," He sits next to Scott. "Whatcha working on?"

"Citizen Queen arrangements," Scott says.

Mark nods. "Have I ever told you how cute you are in your glasses?"

Scott blushes. "Every time I wear them," he says quietly.

"You're so cute," Mark swoons. "My sweetheart."

Scott's blush turns a deeper shade of red. "Did you get to shoot in any other costumes?"

"Yeah! I got pictures," Mark pulls out his phone. "Here's me as a wizard," Mark swipes.

Scott giggles, and rests his head on Mark's shoulder. "The cutest wizard I've ever seen," he says.

"Here's me in an inflatable alien abduction costume," Mark laughs as he swipes.

Scott giggles again. "I've always loved that costume," he says. "I'd steal you if I was that alien too," he says.

"And here's me as a boxer," Mark swipes.

It's a picture of Mark in an open black and gold robe, black shorts, a championship belt, and boxer gloves.

Scott gasps. "Marky!" He sits up and takes the phone. "You got a sexy costume!"

Mark crinkles his nose. "What do you mean? It's just a normal boxer costume," he says.

"The boxer costumes I've seen come with fake muscles and fake abs," Scott says. "But you already have your own," he giggles. "Look at you!"

Mark laughs. "I guess I didn't realize how exposed I was," he says.

"Did they let you keep the costume?" Scott wiggles his eyebrows.

"Scotty!" Mark laughs.

"What? I'm serious!"

"They said I can come back and pick one I modeled for." Mark says. "I hadn't decided yet, since I know we normally costume together for halloween."

"You're picking the boxer one," Scott says matter-of-factly.

"You're sure you don't want me to be Bandit?" Mark teases. "You said I was the cutest Bandit you'd ever seen," he says.

"Noooo," Scott whines. "We can be boxers together. Except you'll be the one that wins the match because you knocked me down with just one look at you," Scott says.

Mark giggles, slipping his phone into his pocket. "Okay, angel." He stands up. "Let's go get lunch?"

Scott grabs Mark's hand. "Can we go to Olive Garden?"

Mark nods. "Sure. Let's go," he says, and they walk hand in hand out of the rehearsal space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
226K 6.6K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
18.1K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
54.6K 868 42
One shots, Newtmas. This has got a couple Dylmas one shots as well. This is my first book on here, I love writing so I thought I'd publish something...