𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Time alone together prt.2

498 19 0
By ajaleh_

A/n- I'm so sorry for the wait you guys, it was very hard on what to write next for this chapter and I hope now with it being summer I can have some time to make more chapters.
I do think I'll only have this book have 40 chapters then I'll make a book 2 on them.

But with all that being said I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :).

To be continued...

January 5th, Friday

1:30 pm ~ at the resort pool area

Aliyah's pov~

Me and José are both walking towards the pool area in the meantime until we go and reunite with the therapist later on.

Once we arrive I place my things on the chairs by the pool and I make sure before I do anything else that I give Mrs. Perez a call so that I can check in on the boys.

Pulling out my phone I clicked on Jose's mothers ft contact and waited patiently for her to pick up.

Once the ft call come in she says something first.

Mrs.Perez ~ " hello Aliyah, how's you guys trip going?

Aliyah~ "it's going well mrs. Perez thanks for asking, I just wanted to see how the boys are doing?

[please keep in mind that the time in DR much earlier than where Aliyah and José live]

Mrs.Perez ~"ofc baby, let me go get them from Antonio"

While Mrs. Perez goes to get the kids from Jose's dad me and José wait patiently.

Soon I hear both of my boys come into the phone with excitement.

Jayden~ " HII MOMMY ANDS DADDY!"

Aliyah~ " hi my babiesss"

José~ Wsp lil man ( he said with a big smile on his face) are you behaving well for grandma and Abuelo?

Jayden~ "mhmm ( he said while nodding his head on the ft call.) bu but I miss youu".

Jayden says as his  eyes start watering, and his lips start trembling.

Aliyah~ "aww baby don't cry mommy and daddy will be back home tomorrow, okay?"

I see that while I'm talking to Jayden leo pops his head in the camera and I can see that because he sees me and José that he's also about to cry.

José~ "look Jayden when me and ya mom come back from the  DR we can cuddle Ight, don't cry lil man we'll be home before you know it."

Jayden's trying hard to take in every thing José telling him but Ik he's still gonna cry for a lil bit.

Jayden~ "otay daddy" he says as Mrs. Perez wipes away Jayden's tears on his cheeks.

Mrs. Perez~ " alright you guys I'm gonna let y'all go and enjoy yourselves. And Aliyah? ( she says while giving me a stern look.) I know you honey don't feel guilty for leaving them okay?  It's okay to take a break and get some alone time and I'm honestly glad you and José are trying to fix you guy's relationship.

She says while having a happy smile on her face.

Aliyah~ " thank you so much Mrs. Perez I honestly needed to hear that, I just don't like feeling guilty for leaving my kids with someone while I'm enjoying myself I kind of feel selfish but I know this trip is for a good cause.

And I know now that it's gonna help me and my little family."

I peeped José smirking at the last sentence I had said.

Mrs.Perez~ " that's right sweetheart, now you two continue working things out. The boys will be fine. I plan on taking them to a big arcade today with some of their cousins.

José ~ Ight mama  that sounds cool, just know if you need to reach us at any time you can, and also take as many pictures because you know Aliyah is gon wanna see em.

Mrs. Perez ~ alrighty baby I will y'all have fun now, she says while wiggling her brows in a funny way.

I laugh at her comment and say my goodbyes to the boys and her.

Once the call ended I told José once I'm done putting sunscreen on we can head to the hot tub.

6:30pm
Location~ the bar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliyah and José make their way to the bar tables to meet up with their therapist who is sitting at the table with her notes as she sips on some kind of alcoholic beverage.

Once they make it to the table they greet her and a waitress comes to their table and take their order of drinks down before walking off to go get them.

In the meantime the therapist breaks the silence by asking how their afternoon was.

The therapist ~ " so Aliyah and José? How was you guys afternoon?"

Aliyah~ " it was amazing, we spent time out by the pool and we got to speak with the boys for a little before we hung out and talked over something's."

The therapist~ "that's really good to hear you guys" ( she says while giving them a soft smile).

Just in time the waitress comes back with Aliyah and Jose's drinks.

Their drinks -

After their drinks they order their appetizers.

Once the waitress notes what they want he walks off and they continue on with their conversation.

The therapist ~ " so as you guys know we're here at this bar to go over what we discussed earlier in the day."

"And just so you guys understand this information I'm going to give you is like advice. And when you guys leave hear tomorrow I want you guys to reflect off of what you have learned."

Both Aliyah and José nod as they listen patiently to what their therapist is about to tell them.

The therapist- "whew okayy.., let's start with Aliyah shall we?"

" so Aliyah after hearing your side of the story I took note that you constantly felt that your actions at the time of you and Jose's relationship were "selfish".

" which I can understand from and outsiders point of view it can seem like you were being selfish, but you weren't and your feeling should be just as important as anyone else's who's been In similar situations"

" I can tell you we're stuck between being a mother and raising your boys, but you were also trying to figure out what your career would look like now".

" really quickly if you don't mind can you tell me if you have your career figured out now since you've had more time on your hands?"

Aliyah ~ "yes I don't mind at all"( she said while softly speaking).

"Right now I'm going to slowly get back into my modeling career and I have my modeling agent who has me booked for municipal events in two weeks.
And I also will be putting Jayden into daycare and Jose's mother has agreed to watch Leo since he's still too young for me to want to put him into daycare" ( Aliyah says while smiling proudly at her soon to be accomplishments).

The therapist- " see that's good to hear Aliyah".

Just as the therapist was going to continue her speech the waitress comes back with their appetizers.

Their appetizers-

They all thanked the waitress and dug into the food as the therapist continued on what she was saying.

The therapist ~" I love that for you Aliyah, now what I was going to say is that it's okay for you to feel that way because you both were going through a tough situation"

" for you Aliyah it was staying at home while watching your son Jayden while José went and was gone practically 24/7 providing for you guys"

" and I take it that all you wanted from hims was some quality time with him and your youngest son at the time"

" and I'm gonna take it that at some point while you guys were having your rough patches you guys somehow managed to make another child?"

The therapist says while chuckling.

Both José and Aliyah let out a laugh before nervously saying "yeah" and "yup"

The therapist ~ "and at that point you guys were still in this weird spot in y'all relationships,  and decided on just co-parenting."

" and for you José your main priority was just wanting to provide for your family who were back at home, you didn't look at the whole thing as Aliyah just needing your love and attention"

"Which is once again understandable since you were so busy with being out of the country every other week"

" so as my last thing before we end this session, I want you guys to focus on giving each other some love and attention. But please start at a small pace you guys don't need to rush anything, Aliyah I want you to continue being focused on your career while still making time to hang out with José and your sons as a family"

"And for you José continue having a good relationship with your boys and make good memories and also make new memories with Aliyah when you guy's can".

She says while giving them a smile and telling them that's all for today and before excusing Herself from the table to say her goodbyes she hands them a personal paper of her advices for them and things that can help them.

She then says her goodbyes and leaves.

Leaving Aliyah and Jose's in their own thoughts for the rest of the night.

Both Aliyah and José were glad to be able to move on from here but they both knew it would take time.

They paid for their meal and left a tip before heading back into their room and changed into their pajamas and they made sure that everything  in their luggage's we there since they'd be leaving early in the morning.

Aliyah and José also made sure to text his mother telling her to tell Jayden and Leo they said goodnight and that they both love them and will be back home tomorrow afternoon.

A/n - thank you guys so much for all the support and the votes are very much appreciated and if you guys want I'd love for you all to feel comfortable enough to comment and share some input on any ideas for the next chapter.
🫶🏾💕 don't forget to comment and vote lovess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4K 20
King Kerim had everything: a beautiful wife and a sweet one year old child, until his wife died. Four years after his beloved Nanny, that grew him an...
1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
3.1M 187K 87
[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliyah Pryce plans weddings. That's one thing...
233K 2.7K 6
Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She learned the strictness of life, but most of her life consisted of being in a...