The Trap (StudxStud)

By shecashyxng

They say everything happens for a reason... Nisey's (NEE-SEE) Face Claim: Your Personal Preference Karsonique... More

Copyright
1 Is Typing...
2 Is Typing...
3 Is Typing...
4 Is Typing...
5 Is Typing...
6 Is Typing...
7 Is Typing...
8 Is Typing...
9 Is Typing...
10 Is Typing...
11 Is Typing...
12 Is Typing...
14 Is Typing...
15 Is Typing...
16 Is Typing...
17 Is Typing...
18 Is Typing...
19 Is Typing...
20 Is Typing...
21 Is Typing...
22 Is Typing...
23 Is Typing...
23 (Continued) Is Typing...
24 Is Typing...
25 Is Typing...
Visual: "Bundle of Joy"

13 Is Typing...

8.5K 557 1K
By shecashyxng

I SAT ON THE COUCH OF THE "team members house". That's what Nique told me it was called when I asked her about the middle section and as suspected, the lower layer we were living in was her house. The section at the top was called "The Trap" and it was just a big cover up for all of this which is insane!

To outsiders, this place was just a random dope house and though she was known all over, no one actually knew that she laid her head here. The car she used to drive us here wasn't even the one she used when she wanted to leave her home! She had a whole garage where we and my mom now lived and it took her to different parts of Chicago which was insane!

            I give her her props for all of this but it doesn't make up for what she's been doing.

Yes, I'm still mad at her for choking me and yes, I'm mad because she called me a "muh'fucka" last night.

             We were currently having a meeting which I didn't understand why I had to attend when Nique didn't even want me near the dangers of these gang affiliated wars.

             She was rambling on about what was going to go down during this big "thing" and telling them how things would work while I just sat there zoning out. I was ready to go back and finish reading the Bluford series with my mom.

            I snap out of my thoughts when she taps me. "Y'all prolly wonderin' who this is but y'all should know by now. This Nisey and she the newest member of our gang."

        I frown. We never discussed this.

        "Y'all don't gotta worry 'bout trainin' ha. I'll handle that. Introduce ya self."

           I look at her before staring at all of them like they were dumb. "Ion know what she talkin' 'bout 'cause I ain't in this gang—" Her hand goes under my shirt and she pinches my side. I jump and glare at her.

          "Fuckin' do what I said," she mumbles harshly in my ear and I shiver before slumping down.

           "...I'm Nisey even though she already said that and I'm...apart of this gang...I guess." I make eye contact with Alice who seemed confused at this whole altercation.

           I felt one of Nique's legs bouncing against mine and looked over. She was fuming. I had never seen her like this. Her jaw was clenched and she suddenly shot up before yanking me with her. It caused my shoulder to hurt and I winced, scared for my life at this point.

         Look. I know I act all big and bad but STILL, she has an affect on me and I don't think it will ever go away.

            She takes me upstairs and then pushes me into an empty room before slamming the door shut.

         "Why they hell are you actin' up?"

           I just stare at her, fear slowly making itself apparent in my being.

         "So now you can't talk? I'm doin' all I can ta make sure you good and you bein' stubborn. Why?!"

          "I-I'm sorry."

           "I bet yo ass is. But you wasn't sorry when you was out thea actin' like you run shit." I look down but she aggressively nudges my chin back up. "Don't fuckin' look away from me. I otta hit yo ass fa bein disrespectful. We don't do that 'round hea. I'm the one who in charge not you."

            "I'm just upset..."

           "You tellin' me that like it's gone change what I said last time. Ion give a fuck. Stop doin' shit ta piss me off."

           "Okay... I won't do it anymore." We stood there staring at each other, my back against the wall. I didn't know what she was about to do and I wanted to prevent whatever it was. "Can I just tell you how I feel? I'll explain why I'm acting the way I am if you just let me talk."

          "Speak."

          "What you said was unexpected...we never talked about me being in a gang—"

          "Uh uh. Wrong explanation. Cause you was actin' like this yesterday." I look away. "Look at me," she grits.

Oh my fucking god. I reluctantly look into her eyes. "U-Um. I was just upset because of how things went down two days ago. I didn't like that you choked me. And I'm also upset because you didn't help me unpack how you helped my ma. I know you don't have to help I just felt a certain way about it." I fiddled with the bottom of my shirt as I stared up at her. But she wasn't looking into my eyes. She was looking at my lips and her face had softened.

           "That's all?" She asks quietly, still looking at them. I swallow hard and nod.

           "Y-Yes." My throat goes dry when she suddenly leans in and I let her. When her lips touch mine, my eyes widen at the realization but I quickly fall in line, closing them when her tongue enters my mouth.

Her hand slithers under my shirt, soothing the spot she pinched and I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her tongue tasted like sugar and it made me want more. I felt my knees weaken at the sensation that was already beginning to disturb me in between my legs. She pulled away, both of us needing to breath and that's when shock hit me.

"W-What was that?"

I watched as she tried to catch her breath. "Fuck," she whispered. Her hand was still under my shirt but her other one was now on the wall near my head, trying to support herself. "My bad Nisey. I was tryin' so hard ta hold back."

Umm what? "What do you mean?"

"Yo ass jus' looked so submissive unda me. I had ta do it."

My face heats up. I didn't know what to say. I became shy and looked down, this time she allowed me to as she tried to get herself together.

"I'm sorry fa puttin' my hands on you."

"I-It's okay."

"Fuck bruh." She shifts uncomfortably, holding her crotch. "Hol' on. I'm finna go to the bathroom."

I nod and stay standing in the same position. I can't believe that just happened.

        When she comes back she seems more relaxed.

              "Is there anything you wanna talk about?" She asks me.

               "Like what?"

                "Is there anything you want me," she takes a deep breath, "to stop doin'?"

                I raise my eyebrows. "Are you finally tryin' ta be nice ta me?"

               "You said you would teach me. Did you not?"

               "Yes..."

               "Okay then. So what?"

               "...You should stop putting your hands on me."

          "If you want me ta stop doin' that you needa stop talkin' back," she snaps.

          "That's the thing though Nique. You can't stop me from talking because it goes against what you believe is right. You could've went about the situation better than getting physical. You could've bribed me to come live with you."

         "Yo ass wouldn't have came."

        "You don't know that."

        She smacks her teeth. "I guess I'll work on it. But only fa you."

        "Now ask me to be apart of your gang."

           She frowns. "Hell nah. You gone do what I say."

           I shake my head. "That's not how it works."

           She glares at me before sighing. "You irritatin' bruh. Jus' join."

           "No."

            Her eyebrow twitches and she closes her eyes before opening them again. "Can you join?"

            "Why?"

            "Are you fa real right now?"

            "Yeah."

         "I wanna teach you how to handle conflict. What if one day I'm not around and they somehow find out 'bout this place and raid it? You and ya ma gone be in trouble."

         Thinking about my ma made me immediately think 'okay'. "I'll do it. But only cause my ma. Now apologize."

         She laughs. "Nah you pushin' it."

         I don't laugh with her, my feelings a little hurt. "Why do you find that funny? I told you I didn't like that you choked me so now you have to say sorry. It's the right thing to do."

        She stares at me before shaking her head. "You needa stop lookin' like that."

          "Like what?"

          "Innocent. Cause I ain't been sayin' none but that shit doin' some ta me."

          My eyes widen. "J-Just apologize please."

          "Im sorry babygirl."

          "I-It's okay. I-I forgive you. Let's go back now." I try to slip away.

           "Hol' on." She grabs my arm and my breath hitches. "I hope I ain't makin' you uncomfortable or none."

            "Y-You're not. Jus' all of this is unexpected."

             "I ain't think it was...I thought you knew I was feelin' you."

           WHAT?!

           "You—Huh?"

           "I'm feelin' you. You really think I'a jus' let anybody live in my house?"

          "Well...you are."

         "I'm talkin' 'bout downstairs lil girl."

         "But you told me you protect everyone."

          "Yeah. That's true but ion go as far as I am wit'chu. I ain't neva let nobody know none 'bout my childhood situation, or let they ass talk ta me crazy, or buy them iPhones and shit. I lied about that 'cause you ain't wanna take it. And I sholl ain't takin' nobody fuckin' mama in." I just looked at her dumbfounded. "You oblivious as hell."

              "Y-You...I—"

             "You what?" She closes the space between us and I'm forced to look up at her. Her hand goes to my clothed lower back and she presses me into her. "What'chu you tryna tell me?"

          What is happening?!

          "Y-You never showed that you took interest in me in that w-way. You're always so mean to me." My voice was low as I tried to keep myself from freaking out. I felt so vulnerable.

          "I can't help how I express myself. You know I ain't grow up around love fa real."

        "I-I know."

"So you gone teach me?" I nod slowly. "When you like somebody what'chu be tellin' them?"

"...I just tell them I'm interested."

         She kisses my neck and I let out a soft moan. "Well, I'm interested so wassup?"

          My eyes fall to her lips that were slightly glossed over from her licking them. I look back into her eyes. "What if I'm not?"

          "Then you fucked up. Cause you mine."

I moaned as she ate me out. Her tongue doing tricks I could never imagine. "Oh fuck."

I look down at her through glazed eyes, hers already on mine, it made butterflies erupt in my stomach as I watched her lick over my clit. What is she doing to me?

          My mouth flings open when she begins to suck on it and I subconsciously push my treasure into her mouth. "Oh my god."
____________

I shoot up and look around. I was in my room. I fall back into the comforter with a deep breath.

         Ever since Nique kissed me two weeks ago I couldn't stop having these sexual dreams about her.

           I groan at the feeling between my legs before turning on the lamp and getting out of bed. I quickly changed my boxers and put on some sweatpants before leaving my room. No one should be awake since it's one in the morning.

           I go to the kitchen and drink some cold water; it was the only way to help myself calm down other than physically doing something or taking a cold shower which I wanted to do neither.

        "What'chu doin' up?" I jump at Nique's voice, causing water to go down my nose.

         "Why did you do that?" I hiss quietly, holding it as it was now burning. She just laughs at my state.

            "That ain't my fault. I ain't know you was gone jump." I pull a napkin from the roll and dry my face. "So you gone answer the question?"

           I glance at her. "Just had a bad dream."

         "What was it about?"

         "Just...stuff."

         "Just stuff?"

         I nod. She approaches me, wrapping her arms around me from behind.

         "Stuff like what? Talk ta me." She kisses my neck and I grab her hands trying to pry them off. I was nervous as hell!

          "S-Stop," I let out shakily.

            "Why?" Her hand grazes my side and I feel my northern region beginning to grow a heart beat. "Jus' tell me what'chu was dreaming 'bout and I'll let go."

            "I t-told you. Stuff." Her hand trails down the side of my thigh and then back up.

            "Why you lyin'?"

             "I'm not."

            "You are. 'Cause it ain't jus stuff. If it was you wouldn't be tryna hide it." Her hand slides between my legs and my breath hitches. She halts and I squeeze my eyes shut.

          Please don't catch on.

          "You was dreamin 'bout me?"

         Fuck.

        "N-No."

         "So you jus' gone keep lyin'?" She gave my inner thigh a squeeze and my knees buckle a little.

          "I'm not."

          "Aight let me see."

           "See what?" She answered my question when she slipped one of her hands into my boxers and found that I was wet.

          "Damn. Why you was tryna keep this from me?" She begins to rub my clit and I hold onto her wrist, not bothering to hide the whimper that came from my mouth. "Let me do some real quick."

          I quickly give in. "O-Okay." She pulls both my sweats and boxers down and I step out of them before leaning forward onto the island. She uses her foot to spread my legs apart and then grips my waist with one hand while the other resumed rubbing my clit.

             "This shit wet as fuck."

                 I whine at the teasing.

                "What mama? What? What'chu want."

               I found pleasure in the way she talked to me. I pushed myself against her in response. "Please."

           "Thought yo lil ass was innocent now you beggin' fa this shit." She dips a finger into my honey pot and begins to penetrate my slippery insides.

             "Ugh." That one finger seemed to fill me up and tingles spread throughout my pussy. She sped up and I bit my lip, closing my eyes. "Fuck Nique. F-Fuck me."

            She put one of my legs on the island to get better access and I gripped the side.

          "You know this mine right?" I nod without hesitation. She twists her finger until I feel her hit a spot that had my legs about to give out.

           I let out a silent scream. "Nique?"

           "Yes baby girl?"

            "I'm yours."

             "You mine?" She goes harder, the squelching becoming louder. My pussy begins to throb and I gasp.

            "Shit. Yess."

            "You betta have this same energy when I fuck you fa real."

            I wasn't minding what she was saying, though in the back of my mind I was wondering what that meant. I just nod. "Mm-Hm." I feel something building in my stomach and I clench my jaw. "Oh shi—"
                      ____________

           I shoot up, for real this time, panting heavily. My shirt was clinging to my body from sweating and any small movement caused my legs to twitch. I quickly pulled the covers up. There was a wet spot on my boxers. I had came.

          Fuck.

100+ votes cause I gave y'all smut. 🤍I know y'all can do it. 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.1K 38
"Yo waddup my name's Trinity but i go by Ty....." follow Ty on her journey of being a 16 year old Sophomore who falls in-love with the hottest gang l...
115K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
374K 5.1K 24
"π™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πš•πš˜πšπšπšŠ πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš” πšœπš‘πš’πš πšπš˜πš’πš—' πš˜πš—"
202K 9.7K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...