You're A Keeper (GxG)

By JoBlackheart

Having already been hurt after falling for her straight friend Amy, Drew has vowed not to fall for anyone els... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
Credit

Chapter Twenty

173 11 10
By JoBlackheart

The girls settled down on the rattan chairs on the porch of Drew's house drinking the beers after they had changed their clothes to more relaxed home wear when they reached home.

Drew had brought the beers for them to drink after Giselle happily suggested they need a drink to relax after they got home. The girls toast their second cans of beer and then sipped a bit of it.

The girls sighed in satisfaction after that and put down the cans of beer on the table in front of them. They had relaxed and shared in some small talk while enjoying the beers, and Drew was grateful that Giselle was the one to keep the conversation flowing ever since the time they were on the way to her house from the party they'd left.

Drew wasn't happy with herself for just sitting and being quiet, and felt bad for Giselle. However, she couldn't stop herself from overthinking any potential outcome that may apply to them. Deep down, Drew knew she shouldn't have to worry about it. She should be optimistic and strong enough to let them overcome any problem they might have in the future.

A soft scraping sound from the rattan chair that Giselle was sitting on caught Drew's attention. Giselle had practically crouched on the rattan chair with both of her hands holding the armrest while a leg stuck out and tried to reach out next to Drew's lap.

Drew caught the hint as she quickly stretched a hand for the brunette to hold for support and Giselle gladly grabbed her senior's hand to help her to shift over to her new seat. With Drew's help, Giselle smoothly yet carefully sat on her senior lap, folding her legs at the side of the lap and letting her hand hang around Drew's neck to support her. 

"Do you think this will support our weight?" Giselle asked with a sheepish smile.

"I never tried before. If this rattan chair could support Lilah's weight, then it shouldn't be a problem to support both of us," Drew joked while carefully holding Giselle's hips to stabilize her position.

Giselle burst out a hearty laugh and playfully scolded, "That's not nice to talk about Delilah like that, Min! I don't think her weight is about both of our weights."

"I can tell she wouldn't mind if I made this bad joke about her if it made you laugh," Drew chuckled and used a hand to play lock of Giselle's curly hair around her shoulders before looking up at her again.

Giselle panted softly after her hearty laughter as she slipped her hands from her senior's neck, and she reached both of Drew's hands on her hips and entwined with them and she looked at Drew and said with slightly pouted lips. "I'm sorry if I made you upset just now."

Drew tilted her head in confusion and quickly reassured Giselle, "No, you never upset me, Maylee," Drew swiftly squeezed Giselle's soft tiny hands and asked in a worried voice, "What makes you think like that?"

Giselle tilted her head a little and hummed, "We were happy all morning, but you were quiet at the party." she took their entwined hands to put Drew's hands on her lower back and she reached her hands to cup her senior face and asked softly, "Is everything okay?"

Drew shook her head and sunk her head on Giselle's chest while letting her tiny bosom pillow press against her face. It was soft as a feather, and she sighed softly. Drew gradually let her arms hook around Giselle's petite back and put her hands on the brunette's shoulders. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you worried," Drew said in her weary voice with a long sigh after she had let go of the stress that haunted her.

Giselle wrapped her arms around her senior back and she gently used a hand to caress the back of her senior's head and asked softly, "Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears for you."

Drew nodded her head as she snuggled closer and said, "I'll try. It's just my personal thoughts, but I hope you won't take it so hard."

"Okay, I'll be happy if you share anything that bothers you," Giselle assured her senior and gently circled her back.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I can't give you all the happiness that you might want. Yes, right now we are happy, so happy, but I can't tell how long we'll need to wait until the day we could openly share our happiness without hiding. I'd feel selfish telling you that I can do that for us and wait for the right time. But I'm worried that the longer we have to hide, you might lose your patience for waiting," Drew let her eyes close and sighed again.

"Do you know what I was thinking about while I was looking at Amy and Zach?" Giselle asked after a small pause.

Drew only shook her head in reply and Giselle cupped Drew's face for her to look at her and she smiled softly and said, "They're so in love, and that's what I see about us too. At that moment, I thought a lot about us. The way you look at me, take care of me, and everything you have done for me has assured me that I have to be brave and stand up for us sooner. But..." Giselle looked at Drew apologetically and smiled sadly, "I'm the reason that holds us back from being proud and free like them."

Right before Drew could open her mouth to respond, Giselle gently squeezed her face and smiled, "No matter what happens, there is one thing I can promise for us. I won't give up. I just hope you can give me a little time for me to take baby steps before my family finds out and accepts us."

"Thank you..." Drew eventually felt free as she had been released from an anchor in the deep and mysterious blue sea. Yes, they would be in a submarine deep in the ocean to navigate the life they wanted if they were to keep going. Drew's confidence was coming back, and she knew that she wasn't taking this journey alone, but with a wonderful girl who chose her and would fight together with her.

Drew tilted her face to kiss Giselle's palm before looking at her and smiling softly, "Thank you for your assurances. Take all the time you need before you're ready. I'll stay strong for us too, no matter how long we need to take."

Giselle pecked the tip of her senior's nose and grinned, "That's the spirit!"

Drew wished she could do something to please her girl, she grinned in anticipation before placing feather light kisses around Giselle's soft neck and earned bubbly giggles from her. Drew didn't forget to inhale the fragrant scent while kissing the soft skin. Drew held Giselle as tight as a plush toy and mumbled with her lips against Giselle's warm and soft skin, "It's getting cold, can we get some comfy snuggles now?"

"Yes! You get us back to the room and I'll carry the beers for us!" Giselle said excitedly.

"Okay," Drew pulled away from Giselle and she glanced at the staircase she needed to climb for they were a good distance away from the porch and the nearest option was probably the couch in the living room. She hummed and said, "Well, I need to see how far we can get there. We might need a short break on the couch if you're heavier than I expected."

"Don't worry, we will get there!" Giselle assured her sheepishly and she hung her arms around Drew and said with pursed lips, "Maybe we'll have to give up the beer for now."

"I can always get them for us later after we're warmed up," Drew tried to stand up and groaned, "Your weight is a surprise! I don't think we can reach the coach!"

Giselle quickly wrapped her legs around Drew's waist securely and giggled, "I trust you! You can do it!"

Drew quickly used her forearms to lift Giselle's butt for better support because the brunette squeaked with laughter. The taller girl tried to hold her breath and walked them to the couch as soon as possible before they collapsed. But when she was ready to lay Giselle on the couch, the smaller girl stop by her, "No, you lay down for us."

Drew quickly complied and she quickly sat on the couch, Giselle used her hands to press on Drew's shoulders and grinned, "Break time?"

Drew grinned in return and reclined until she laid flat. The back of her upper body and her head rested on the armrest of the couch while Giselle's upper body was pressing against Drew with her hands cupping her senior face and letting their legs remain tangled.

Giselle's warm breath was fanning Drew's lips, her light brown eyes were twinkling, and a small smile tugged on her pouty lips. Giselle closed her eyes and reached her lips to meet Drew's. The girls soon deepened their kiss and Drew's hands unconsciously squeezed and appreciated every part of Giselle's body that she could reach without care. They were soft and lovely for Drew, and she couldn't stop squeezing them when Giselle's sweet moans were trapped in between their mouths and her tongue was eagerly playing the lead that got Drew wet in anticipation.

They gradually stopped playing with their tongue, lazily biting each other's lips and Giselle rested her head on Drew's chest and teased with a hint of a smirk, "Did you enjoy touching me?"

"Here?" Drew looked down and realized what she had touched as she gently squeezed Giselle's round and full butt again and chuckled, "I have been looking forward to touching it." Drew kissed the top of her head and admitted, "I like it so much!"

"I know," Giselle grinned shyly while using her fingertips to touch Drew's clavicles and murmured, "You have nice collarbones."

"Why, thank you," Drew giggled at the light tickles and Giselle rested her palm flat and slowly slipped in the collar of Drew's shirt and she whispered, "They're so soft and warm." Giselle rested her hand right on her senior's chest and used her thumb to caress the clavicle.

In the meanwhile, Drew's fast heartbeat pounded against Giselle's soft hand. She took Giselle's hand and guided it deeper down for her to caress her skin and sighed, "Can you do that again? I like it..."

Giselle happily complied and let their soft skin glide against each other and Drew let her eyes close as she relished Giselle's soft skin grazing her skin as warm and comfortable as the wool. Drew wrapped her arms around Giselle pressing her tight against her and inhaling the intoxicating scent from her.

"Are we gonna sleep here tonight?" Giselle said sleepily with her half-opened heavy eyelids.

"Yes, if you're too sleepy to go upstairs and sleep," Drew said softly.

Giselle slowly looked at the staircase before looking back at her senior and chuckled, "Here it is, because I'm too sleepy to move."

Drew kissed the top of the brunette's head and said softly, "Good night."

"Good night," Giselle used a hand to cover her mouth to yawn and let her eyes close while Drew was smiling contently and hugging her favorite brunette comfortably as they fell into their slumber. 

******

"Are you sure about that?" Giselle inquired, yet she was showing a hopeful smile at Drew while she was standing at the corner of the wall of the secret room during their lunch break.

"Yes, I think your parents would be happy if you brought a nice and sweet best friend to join your dad's birthday party," Drew assured her. Both of her hands were holding Giselle's hands with her thumbs circling the soft skin of the tiny hands.

"That's sweet of you! I'll tell them you'll join the party!" Giselle's eyes lit up a bit, but she seemed to hesitate and said, "But-"

"But I have to be ready if your aunties are going to have a pleasant interview with me," Drew chuckled as she inched her face closer to Giselle and said, "That's a big first step for us to take. It's worth it."

Giselle grinned and pecked her senior lips and said, "That's good! I will get your back if they become too intrigued about your personal life."

"Nah, they might get bored within a minute. I have nothing much for them to know. Except for," Drew reached for Gisselle's earlobe and nibbled it before whispering near her ear, "I have a secret work-wife."

Giselle laughed a little loudly, making it echo throughout the room and Drew quickly planted a kiss on her lips and said in between their lips, "Shh... Behave, Maylee..."

"Oops!" Giselle whispered sharply and quickly pressed her lips to stifle her laughter.

Drew smiled at her favorite girl before glancing at the watch on her wrist and gently squeezed her hands and said softly, "Okay, let's eat the fruit tarts. We gotta go back to work after this."

Giselle nodded her head and slightly pouted her lips, but Drew quickly pecked on them earning a cute grin from her. Drew let go of Giselle's left hand and held her right hand and walked them back to the seat. The girls seemed to be famished when they looked at the dessert that they were ready to eat.

In the meantime, right outside of the secret room where they had left the door open ajar, there was a leach-blonde short hair boy of average height. He was holding a phone and smirking at the two girls who were giggling in the room. He thought that was enough juicy information now that he had taken the video through his phone.

The boy eventually stopped taking the video and slipped his phone into his jeans pocket and quietly closed the door. "What a sweet daughter you have been while faking things in front of mom and dad," the boy scoffed to himself in disdain, shaking his head as he shuffled further down the hallway and eventually fully around the level when he reached the waiting lift area. A surprised grin spread on his face when he saw Tom, his friend, walking out of the office. He whistled and called out loud, "Yo! Bro!"

Tom turned in the boy's direction and laughed with his flat tone and stretched a hand letting him for a handshake. The boy chuckled and grabbed the hand before they shared a brotherly hug with a firm pat on each other's back.

"Hey, Jordan! What brought you here?" Tom asked with a wide smile.

"I was looking for my sister just now! The security just told me she is at this level. But visitors are not allowed to go in. I was supposed to call her out to meet me, but then I saw you."

"Interesting! Who is your sister?" Tom was intrigued with his hands shuffling while licking his lips.

Jordan waved him off with a chuckle, "Nah, I don't think she is your type. I assume there are a lot of babes who are better for you already."

"Maybe I've seen her. It won't hurt to check her out. Come on, can I take you to look for her?" Tom offered but his smile was all fake.

"Let's forget about it! I have better girls and babies for you!" Jordan chuckled before taking out his phone and swiping the gallery photo to show the girls in scanty clothing and then other photos that were different types of pills. Tom's eyes darkened and used a hand that firmly patted his friend's shoulder and asked with a chuckle, "So, to the old place tonight?"

"Of course! I was supposed to call you up after I looked for my sis. But I didn't expect to see you around either!"

"What the fuck!" Tom barked with laughter and roughly snaked his arm around Jordan's neck and squeezed, "This is my fucking place! My dad owns it!"

Jordan gently punched Tom's stomach and chuckled, "Son of a bitch! What a lucky bastard! That's why you never think anything is expensive, huh!"

"Come on! I'm heading out for lunch with my brothers," with that Tom removed his arm from Jordan and patted his back again before pressing the button and waiting for the elevator.

"What team are you rooting for tonight?" Jordan asked knowingly.

"Fuck you! Real Madrid forever! I put a bet in for my brothers too," Tom said confidently.

"Good luck!"Jordan chuckled before the men entered the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 422 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
97K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
3M 79.2K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
735K 26.4K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...