Senior sister is not allowed...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

学姐不许再装A了 Author:醒也思 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712041 https://m.shubaow.net/257/257038/ When... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-84 END
85-90 EXTRAS

31-40

554 20 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

31

   "No, don't. It's hard for you to go home once..." On the other end of the phone, the girl sniffed briefly and whispered incoherently, "It's too late now. I'm not... I just want to talk to you."

"Okay, don't worry." Yu Qiao slowed down her tone, comforting her with almost the most gentle tone.

She picked up the key and ID card on the table and walked quickly to the living room, opened the anti-theft door, and hurried down the stairs, "Senior sister, where are you now?"

Xie Bufei said, "I... am outside."

Yu Qiao didn't ask her why she wasn't at home. She walked through the crowded alley, and walked towards the nearest train station in the face of the increasingly noisy night market crowd.

"Are you alone now?"

"Yeah." Xie Bufei replied in a low voice, "I don't want...to stay at home."

Yu Qiao heard the female voice broadcasting from the radio, and said in a straight voice, The train to x County is about to leave, passengers please prepare in advance...

She stopped abruptly and asked: "Are you at the station?"

Xie Feifei was silent for a while, tightening her jacket, her voice had a strong nasal sound : "I wanted to find you."

But she didn't know where Yu Qiao's home was, and she was confused about her final destination, looking at the looming lights in the distance alone in the night wind. It was the iconic neon lights of big cities, and it looked lively.

It's a pity that the excitement there doesn't belong to her.

Yu Qiao glanced at the time on her phone, it was almost seven o'clock. She asked: "Then where are you going to go tonight?"

"I...maybe stay in a hotel or something." Xie Bufei smiled hard, and pretended to say relaxedly, "Thank you for caring about me quietly."

Yu was silent for a moment , asked: "Are you coming to my house?"

Xie Bufei clenched her phone tightly, her breathing stopped for an instant.

After a long while, she asked almost cautiously, "Is that okay?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao repeated, "Or, I'll go find you."

"No... I'll come right away!" Xie Bufei seemed to run, and the wind blew, "You wait for me!"

" Okay, run slowly." Yu Qiao said, "I'll wait for you at the station."

The train station in the small county town is very perfunctory and dilapidated, and there is no special waiting room. She sat on a rickety chair, and the hot air from the crowded crowd made her dizzy.

Yu Qiao raised her head, and saw the little bugs flying beside the dim fluorescent lamp, and they kept bumping into the lampshade because of their instinct to attract light.

An hour later, she waited for Xie Bufei.

The girl was tall and slender, wearing a thin lemon-colored sweater jacket, slim-fit jeans, with her hands in her trouser pockets. Among the gray crowd, she was the most dazzling existence.

Yu Qiao stood up and walked towards her, beckoning high.

Xie Bufei looked around, her eyes fell on her, and she ran over while staggering the crowds of people coming and going.

She was like a dazzling meteor that was caught off guard, falling straight into Yu Qiao's arms.

The girl's slender arms were wrapped around her waist, and she kept calling her tremblingly.

"Quietly, quietly..."

Yu Qiao took a step forward and hugged her tightly, like a moth stalking the lampshade.

"It's all right." She stroked the girl's furry head wrapped in a hood, and said again, "It's all right."

Xie Bufei raised her head, and the dim light above her head fell into those eyes, and it shattered into pieces. Piece by piece, almost flowing down.

"I miss you so much."

Among the crowd coming and going, Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and smiled, stretched out her hand clumsily to wipe away her tears, and replied softly: "I miss you very much too." Yu Qiao held Xie Bufei by the

hand Walk into the dilapidated corridor. The girl followed closely behind, looking left and right with her beautiful eyes, but remained silent.

Yu Qiao didn't ask Xie Bufei what happened today, and Xie Bufei didn't ask why she lived in such a messy and dilapidated place. Sometimes, they are grateful for each other's silence.

Passing through the corridor, several middle-aged women came down from the upstairs talking and laughing, and glanced at them almost meanly as they passed by.

"Hey, are you Yu Qiao?" One of the women said, her voice was loud like a trumpet leaking, "Are you home?" Yu Qiao looked back at her and nodded politely: "

Yes "

"Your mother is waiting for you every day." Another woman with a round body said, "Why don't you come back earlier." "Ouch!

Who wants to come back here after encountering such a thing? If it were me, I would have already Run away."

"It's been a few years, Yu Qiao. Is your dad going to be released from prison? Be careful that he comes back to pester you mother and daughter again."

The woman snickered softly without hesitation about their reactions: "Tsk tsk tsk, you can't tell! Her mother is also inseparable from Alpha. She was beaten so hard back then and she didn't get divorced. She might be quite happy." "

Yu Qiao, don't you think so? " ?"

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes calmly, without answering, she lowered her head and opened the anti-theft door. Xie Bufei turned her head suddenly, and shouted in a loud voice: "It's so noisy! Are you bothering me!"

Several women were startled, and they patted their chests in shock: "What are you doing so loudly?" Well?"

"Scared me to death..."

"Sure enough, what my father looks like is what my daughter looks like."

Xie Bufei said coldly: "It's none of your business what happens to other people's house. Do you think I have a loud voice? I don't know Do you just use yelling when you talk to a dog?"

The middle-aged woman was dumbfounded: "You!"

Seemingly wanting to do something, Yu Qiao hurriedly pulled her into the house, turned around and closed the door.

A woman's curses could be heard faintly outside the door, and the living room was still in its original state, with the lights on and empty.

Curry heard the door open and ran out of the bedroom, wagging his tail and circling around them.

Xie Bufei was so angry that her chest heaved, she gritted her teeth and said, "What are you doing? I haven't had enough of scolding yet." Yu Qiao couldn't help laughing, and said, "There's no need to argue with them, it

's useless."

Most of the people in the building looked at them with colored glasses.

Rumors always spread faster than the truth. No matter how she explained it, she would be suspected of being an excuse.

"Then just let them scold you." Xie Bufei looked at her for a while, eyes drooping.

She wore a hood with the brim covering most of her face, making her look like a poor kitten wandering around.

Yu Qiao patted her on the head: "Well, it's okay." She has long been used to it.

She got up and walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and took out a few packs of quick-frozen dumplings: "Senior sister, do you eat dumplings?"

Xie Bufei rubbed her empty stomach and said dejectedly: "Eat."

While cooking dumplings, Yu Qiao heard Xie Bufei approached her from behind, her hands gently wrapped around her waist.

The girl buried her face in the crescent of her neck and remained silent for a while. Her voice was muffled, with a thick nasal tone, and her warm breath sprayed on her skin: "Although you say it's okay, I will still love you."

Yu Qiao's heart trembled, and suddenly many complicated thoughts emerged. , Unspeakable emotions.

She turned around, hugged Xie Bufei gently, and slowly tightened her arms.

Xie Bufei let her hold her, rubbed the tip of his nose lightly on her face, closed his eyes, and tightly grasped the clothes on Yu Qiao's back with both hands.

The sound of boiling water came from the kitchen, and the surrounding was very quiet. They hugged each other quietly, and no one spoke anymore, like two little animals cuddling each other to comfort and heal their wounds.

"My dad and I had a quarrel."

The dumplings were brought to the dining table, and Xie Bufei sat by the table, looking up at her. Under the incandescent light, the girl looked pale and fragile.

"Can you tell me the reason?" Yu Qiao handed her a pair of chopsticks, "If senior sister doesn't want to talk about it, forget it."

Xie Bufei took the chopsticks and said in a low voice, "It's because of my mother.

" The heat rose upwards, and the white mist blinded her eyes.

"Tomorrow is the holiday, and he wants to go out for dinner with his family." Xie Bufei lowered his eyes, and the fingertips holding the chopsticks turned slightly white, "But I don't want to go." Yu Qiao listened silently, without answering

.

"Actually, tomorrow is my mother's death day."

Xie Bufei raised her eyes, with a hint of self-mockery in her tone, "I thought he would at least remember this matter... but unexpectedly, I was the only one who remembered it in the end. "

He didn't think about it until the end."

Her eyes were flickering, filled with fragments of light, and the next second, those lights gradually shattered. Tears rolled down her cheeks little by little.

Yu Qiao has never seen Xie Bufei cry, she always looks so bright and confident, there will be no haze in her smile.

She liked the way Xie Bufei laughed, like a bunch of flowers blooming wantonly, instead of the petals curled up and withered silently like now.

She stretched out her hand and wiped Xie Bufei's cheeks, the warm liquid flowed over her fingertips, as if she couldn't wipe it off no matter how hard she tried, it soaked Yu Qiao's heart sorely.

"Don't cry..."

Xie Bufei looked at her with tears in her eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Quietly, can you hug me again?"

She was like a person walking on the barren snow when she suddenly saw the fire burning in the fireplace. Firelight, madly longing for that little bit of bright warmth.

Yu Qiao stood up, walked in front of her, and hugged her tightly again. Xie Bufei buried her head on her stomach, clasped her hands tightly, and suppressed broken cries in her throat.

Yu Qiao gently stroked her hair, and comforted her clumsily: "Sister, if you want to cry, don't hold back."

Xie Bufei sniffed and burst into tears.

She was crying intermittently, sobbing brokenly, Yu Qiao bent down, hugged her and shook her gently.

When she was very young, when she was injured, her mother held her in her arms like this, shaking her from side to side to comfort her.

Yu Qiao coaxed in a low voice: "Okay, stop crying, stop crying..."

After a long time, Xie Bufei's crying gradually weakened. She moved, raised her head, her eyes were moist, the tip of her nose was flushed, and she showed an embarrassed smile.

"I seem to have cried and dirty your clothes."

"It's okay." Yu Qiao glanced down, her chest was wet, "Just wash it tomorrow."

Xie Bufei tied her broken hair behind her ears, Sniffing: "Then, let's eat first, it's going to be cold."

The dumplings are actually delicious, and the tomato and egg soup is also delicious, she swallowed slowly.

Yu Qiao looked a little frustrated, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, it's my first time as a guest, so I can only do this." "

No, I'm very happy." Xie Bufei immediately swallowed, and said seriously, "Quiet's cooking is delicious."

She squinted her eyes and smiled, with a hint of red at the end of her eyes: "I like to eat your cooking, thank you Quietly."

Yu Qiao looked at her, then smiled faintly.

After dinner, the two washed the dishes and sat on the sofa in the living room to watch TV. The night outside the window was getting dark, and the stars in the clouds could be vaguely seen.

The sofa is very small, and it is already very crowded for two people to sit. They are shoulder to shoulder, and their hands and feet inevitably touch each other.

The TV was old and the screen was small. On the screen, the presenter was chirping and announcing the scene. Xie Bufei had never lived in such a narrow house, but she felt very warm for no reason.

Yu Qiao suddenly turned her head and said, "Senior sister, stay here tonight."

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt a little nervous: "Then...then where should I sleep?"

There is no extra guest room in the house, and the sofa in the living room is also It's so small that it can't stretch out at all while sleeping.

"Let's sleep together." Yu Qiao looked at her and said.

The author has something to say: Hahaha here I come! I caught up!

How can you guess who is in estrus (shocked) who will cry during estrus!

32

    Xie Bufei slightly opened his eyes wide and looked at Yu Qiao.

The program on the TV was still playing, the dancers were singing and dancing happily, and the background music was lingering, but she had no time to pay attention, and the words "sleep together" were ringing in her ears.

Yu Qiao asked again: "Sister, do you mind?"

Xie Bufei shook his head repeatedly: "No...don't mind."

How could you mind such a good thing? !

It's too late for her to be happy...

Yu Qiao nodded and said in a clear voice, "Then go take a shower first."

She walked into the bedroom and brought Xie Bufei a set of pajamas and underwear, as well as disposable underwear.

The bathroom is narrow, and it is already crowded when two people stand in it. Yu Qiao hung a brand-new towel on the back door, and looked back at her: "The water heater is relatively old, and it may take a while for the hot water to come out. If you have anything to do, sister, just call me, and I'll be outside." Xie Bufei

bowed With a low hum, looking at Yu Qiao's clean eyes, she suddenly felt that she was... a little dirty.

How can you be so full of weird things? !

After Yu Qiao left, she closed the door, stood there blankly for a while, and raised her hand to turn on the water heater.

The white mist gradually came up, Xie Bufei raised his head, let out a long breath, and let the hot water pour over his body, washing away the fatigue and pain of the day.

After a while, she opened her eyes, stretched out her hand to wipe the foggy mirror opposite, and saw her own appearance.

Slender waist and long legs, red lips and white teeth, thin and curled eyelashes, strands of black hair wetly sticking to the cheeks, eyes flowing, bright and seductive.

The faint fragrance of lily of the valley permeated the closed space, flowing secretly, eager to pass through the closed door.

Outside the door, Yu Qiao was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, turning pale pink peaches at her fingertips, tender and soft, cut in half with a knife, revealing the snow-white flesh inside.

She faintly smelled a familiar fragrance, which drifted away faintly, as if it was an illusion.

Twenty minutes later, Xie Bufei walked out of the bathroom.

Yu Qiao's pajamas are very ordinary, with short sleeves and long trousers, which has a different taste on her body. Under the sleeves, two sections of forearms like snow lotus root are exposed. The trousers are rolled up, and the ankles are thin, and the round toes are slightly radiant. pink.

Wrapped in the humid heat in the bathroom, she sat beside Yu Qiao.

"I've finished washing." Xie Bufei touched her arm, the skin was very warm.

Yu Qiao handed her the peeled peaches, picked up the hair dryer next to her, got up and said, "I'll help you dry your hair." "

Okay." Xie Bufei looked at her with bright eyes, smiled, and turned her back to Yu Qiao, the back of her neck looked thin and long.

Yu Qiao's eyes fell on her, and said: "Senior sister, are you still wearing restraining stickers?"

Xie Bufei was taken aback for a moment, and couldn't help shrinking her neck: "Yeah."

Put the peaches in the bowl, peel the In the shape of a slender crescent, the mouth is crisp and sweet, and Xie Bufei chews absently.

The warm wind blowing over her head made her a little sleepy, and she couldn't help yawning.

Yu Qiao fiddled with her fluffy black hair with her slender fingers, and said, "If you're sleepy, go to bed first."

Xie Bufei shook her head and said, "It's... not bad." As the hot wind stroked her cheek, she said As he spoke, he involuntarily closed his eyes, and his head sank like a chicken pecking at rice.

After drying her hair, Yu Qiao turned off the hair dryer.

Xie Bufei opened her eyes suddenly, as if awakened suddenly, and turned to look at Yu Qiao.

Her eyes were wide open, looking at Yu Qiao carefully, the depths of her pupils flickered with tiny light, like a kitten just waking up, its eyes attached.

Yu Qiao couldn't help rubbing her fluffy head, and said softly, "What's wrong?"

"I thought it was all a dream." Xie Bufei looked at her and said softly, "It's good that you're still here."

She stretched out her hands and gently hugged Yu Qiao, her cheek gently on her belly. Rubbing and rubbing.

Her belly was itchy, and Yu Qiao's heart twitched, as if she had been gently scratched by a small paw.

She lowered her head, and suddenly smelled the faint fragrance of flowers again at the tip of her nose,

she couldn't help being taken aback: "Senior sister, do you also wear perfume after taking a shower?" Get used to it."

She urged Yu Qiao again with a guilty conscience: "Go take a shower."

Yu Qiao didn't care, picked up her pajamas and walked into the toilet. She didn't wash her hair today, and she was used to taking combat baths. She was very fast and walked out within ten minutes.

Seeing the two people sitting in the living room clearly, Yu Qiao was taken aback for a moment: "Mom."

Gu Cuilan looked up at her with a gentle smile: "Quiet, your friend is staying at home, why didn't you tell me?"

Thank you Fei sat beside her, holding Curry on her lap with one hand, her back straight, her expression calm, and she looked like a good student.

"Auntie, I interrupted you suddenly today, she hasn't had time to tell you, don't blame her."

Gu Cuilan turned to look at her, with a smile on her face similar to Yu Qiao's.

The woman looked weak and slender, her complexion was a little pale, and her voice was soft and gentle: "This is the first time I saw Xiao Qiao invite friends to my house as a guest. This place is small, if you want to live in a place that you are not used to, just tell me And Xiaoqiao."

Xie Bufei sincerely said: "Auntie, I think this place is very good."

Gu Cuilan smiled: "That's good, that's good..."

"Mom, have you eaten yet?" Yu Qiao walk up to them.

"Eat, eat..." Gu Cuilan sighed, with a hint of fatigue lingering in her delicate eyebrows, "I'm sorry, Quietly, there were a lot of things in the shop today, I was so busy that I didn't come back to see you immediately... "

"It's okay." Yu Qiao poured her a glass of warm water, "If you feel tired, go to rest early." "Okay."

Gu Cuilan said softly, "You guys also go to bed early, don't go to bed too late."

Watching the woman go Entering the bedroom and closing the door, Xie Bufei's tense nerves suddenly relaxed, and sighed: "Auntie came back suddenly just now, and I was shocked."

Yu Qiao sat beside her, and smiled lightly when she heard this: "My mother is very happy." She's easy to talk to."

Xie Bufei hummed, and blinked her beautiful eyes: "Auntie looks very nice and gentle."

She then said, "It's very similar to Quiet."

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and said in a low voice : "I'm not like my mother."

"Didn't senior sister sleepy just now?" She touched Curry lying on Xie Bufei's lap, pinched the cat's pointed ears, "Do you want to sleep first?

" Bu Fei smiled embarrassedly: "I've woken up from the fright..."

Yu Qiao smiled and said, "Come to my room."

After turning off the light in the living room, the two walked into the bedroom. Yu Qiao turned on the small lamp on the desk, and the orange light filled the small space, looking very warm.

The bed was clean, with only one pillow and a neatly folded quilt, which seemed to be the right size for two people.

Xie Bufei sat on the edge of the bed, her feet dangling unconsciously, her seaweed-like black hair hung down to her waist, her eyes were bright, and her cheeks were dyed a faint orange red by the gentle light, which was dazzlingly beautiful.

Sitting beside her, Yu Qiao was suddenly hooked around her waist, she fell back unexpectedly, and the two of them fell on the bed together.

"Senior sister?"

Xie Bufei looked at her, the dark eyes were filled with light, which was reflected in a light amber color, looking wet.

"Quietly..." She leaned closer to Yu Qiao, and she fell into the embrace of the scent of grass and trees, clinging tightly, "Hug." It

seemed to become more clingy.

Yu Qiao thought silently, and put her arms around Xie Bufei's waist.

Xie Bufei's voice sounded in her ears, it sounded lazily: "I'm so sad today, but also so happy." "

Don't be sad." Yu Qiao patted her on the back.

Xie Bufei was silent for a while, and said: "Sometimes I feel like I am like curry."

"Obviously the person who lived in that house very early was kicked out by the people who came later." She said softly , "Obviously that's my home, but I live like a stranger, like an outsider."

Yu Qiao brushed the messy hair off her face, and said softly: "It's not an outsider. Curry is here now, it has a home "

Xie Bufei looked up at her and smiled: "I have a home too."

She leaned closer and murmured: "Quietly, thank you."

The two cuddled together quietly until a long time, Yu Yu She said softly: "I should thank you."

"Thank you senior sister for speaking for me today."

Xie Bufei didn't answer. Yu Qiao stepped back a little, and saw the girl in her arms with her eyes closed, breathing deeply, as if she had fallen asleep.

The distance is so close, Yu Qiao's eyes can't help tracing Xie Bufei's eyebrows and eyes.

The girl's appearance without makeup was more pure, her nose tip was raised, her pink lips were beautifully shaped, they pursed slightly unconsciously, and one hand was clasped around Yu Qiao's waist possessively.

The way she fell asleep made her look more obedient.

Yu Qiao looked closely at her sleeping face, and gradually heard a thumping sound coming from her ear.

After searching for a long time, she suddenly realized that it was her own heartbeat.

The heart was beating violently, beating very fast. Yu Qiao stretched out her hand to cover her chest, feeling a little dazed for a while.

This feeling is very strange, very novel, and surprising... She couldn't help but step back, but the sleeping girl suddenly opened her eyes, sleepy eyes: "Where are you going?"

She rolled into Yu Qiao Leaning against Yu Qiao's chest, she softly said, "Take me with you." Her

heart was beating fast, and Yu Qiao looked at her for a while, then sighed, "I'm not going anywhere."

She said, "You first Don't go to sleep, you haven't brushed your teeth yet."

Xie Bufei groaned, and suddenly felt her body flying, and it was Yu Qiao who stretched out her hand and hugged her whole.

Xie Bufei woke up instantly: "Quietly?!"

Yu Qiao carried her into the bathroom, put her on the ground gently, and took out a brand new toothbrush and mouthwash cup from the cabinet.

Xie Bufei's cheeks were flushed: "You..."

Why did you suddenly... hug the princess? !

Yu Qiao squeezed toothpaste for her, and handed it to her considerately: "Brush."

​​With a refreshing mint flavor in his mouth, Xie Bufei brushed his teeth carelessly and slowly. Yu Qiao finished brushing ahead of schedule without urging her, and leaned against the wall to wait.

Xie Bufei spit out the foam in her mouth, lowered her head to rinse her mouth, and put the cup away. Yu Qiao asked: "Done?"

Xie Bufei replied: "Yeah." As soon as the words fell, she picked it up again, walked into the bedroom, and carefully placed it on the bed.

The girl's cheeks were flushed, her legs were limp, and she looked at her unexpectedly: "You don't need to hug me..."

Yu Qiao covered her with the quilt and tucked the corners of the quilt: "It's not what you said, I want to take you with me Let's go."

She took off her glasses, leaned against the head of the bed, her handsome eyebrows were bent, and she smiled lightly: "Senior sister, you are so light."

The author has something to say: Quietly (blush): The waist is also good soft;

Today's senior is also a clingy cat!

33

Xie Bufei always feels that Yu Qiao's words are teasing herself.

But this is Yu Qiao, how could there be such a strange meaning? She would be thankful for Mu Mu's opening once in a while.

"Is it just light?" Suddenly, Xie Bufei approached her, "No other feeling?"

Yu Qiao looked at her, stretched out her hand to cover Xie Bufei's eyes, and answered the question: "Aren't you sleepy, go to sleep."

Her palm was dry and warm, like a gust of warm wind blowing on her cheek.

Xie Bufei held her hand, flicked it down, and pursed his lips.

Who can sleep here?

She lay on her side and approached Yu Qiao, gently putting her feet on Yu Qiao's calf: "Aren't you sleepy?"

Yu Qiao paused and said, "Go to sleep first, I'll read a book for a while."

The girl leaned At the bedside, he took out a book from the cabinet next to him and opened it gently. She lowered her eyes, her side face was baked into a light orange red by the warm light of the desk lamp, her black hair hung down her shoulders, with a hazy halo, she looked very gentle.

The surrounding was quiet, Xie Bufei tossed and turned on the bed, unable to fall asleep, her heart beating loudly.

She stretched out her hand and pulled Yu Qiao's sleeve, and said in a low voice, "What kind of book are you reading? You haven't turned the pages for a long time." Yu Qiao glanced at

her, and showed Xie Bufei the cover of the book. It turned out to be a novel in a foreign language. .

"Senior sister, your feet are a bit cold."

Xie Bufei pouted unconsciously, her tone seemed to be coquettish: "It's an old problem, it's been like this since I was a child. I'm sorry, did you get cold?" "It's okay

. "Yu Qiao said, "In the future, remember to soak your feet in hot water before going to bed, it will be much better."

Xie Bufei obediently responded, with her fingers around Yu Qiao's waist, rubbing each other.

Through the thin pajamas, you can feel the other person's thin waist and the vivid temperature from the skin.

Yu Qiao glanced at her helplessly, closed the book, and stretched out her hand to restrain her troubled fingertips: "Senior sister, don't make trouble."

Xie Bufei looked at her eagerly as if discovering a new world: "Are you afraid Itchy?"

Yu Qiao held her down and shrank back: "A little bit."

The next second, she saw Xie Bufei narrowing her eyes suddenly and smiling maliciously.

"Wait..."

The fingers nimbly avoided the shackles, suddenly got into the hem of the pajamas, and brushed gently along the sensitive skin.

Yu Qiao couldn't avoid it, she curled up and tried her best to cover her lower abdomen with the quilt, her cheeks flushed to the tips of her ears: "Senior sister, don't..."

Xie Bufei turned over and sat up, with a sly smile like a fox, He stared at her red ears with glowing eyes.

The thin white fingers moved upwards along the side of her waist, and when she reached a certain point, she suddenly stopped.

The rough skin he touched was different from other sensations, a long and narrow strip...like a scar.

Xie Bufei stared at her blankly: "This is..."

Yu Qiao was trapped under the quilt, her black hair was scattered in a mess, and the tip of her nose was dripping with sweat. She was silent for a moment, and said in a hoarse voice: "My dad hit me."

Xie Bufei opened her eyes wide, and suddenly withdrew her hand, at a loss: "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." Yu Qiao looked at her with clear eyes, "I know you didn't do it on purpose."

Why did this happen...

Xie Bufei bit her lip and asked in a low voice: "Quiet, can I ask why?"

Yu Qiao looked at Xie Bufei and smiled quietly , there was something else in the smile, which made her look a little sad.

"Yes."

Xie Bufei said: "Why did your father beat you? You are so nice..."

"He has no reason to beat someone."

Yu Qiao said, "When I am happy, I will call when I am not happy. Sometimes it is because I have lost all my money outside, and I have no money to buy cigarettes and drink. Sometimes I am at home because my mother and I are not pleasing to the eye, so I just need to talk to him. , just punched and kicked."

Xie Bufei shuddered, and gradually clenched his fists: "Isn't this domestic violence?" "

Yes." Yu Qiao lowered her eyes, "So he went to jail and sentenced to five years. I sent it in with my own hands."

"This year is the fifth year."

Xie Bufei didn't speak, but silently stretched out his hand and held her in his arms. The two hugged each other tightly, with their arms around their waists and their toes touching, as if the dodder flowers were closely attached to each other and were inseparably entangled.

Yu Qiao was silent for a long time, then slowly said: "Our family came from a very poor village. After my parents got married, they came to the city to work hard. Later, my father changed, couldn't find a job, and went out to gamble every day. He thinks that studying is useless, and keeps telling me to drop out of school and go to work to earn money for him."

Xie Bufei choked up: "Your grades are so good..."

"The ideology of Xiaoshan Village is too backward." Yu Qiao smiled, "My mother begged him for a long time before he reluctantly agreed to let me finish high school." "

I remember that day, he came home drunk. My mother and I were sleeping, and he suddenly kicked open the door and pulled my mother's ass. The hair dragged her out of the bed."

"He was beating harder and harder than before, and his speech was full of alcohol, as if he had gone crazy. When I opened the door, I saw my mother lying on the bed dying. There was blood all over the ground. He turned to look at me and told me to go to the kitchen and get the knife." "

I went into the kitchen, called the police secretly, and then took the kitchen knife."

Xie Bufei paused , I feel like I guessed something.

"You stabbed him?"

Yu Qiao whispered, "Yes."

She held the knife with trembling hands and stabbed the man in the back.

"I still dream of this scene from time to time." Yu Qiao closed her eyes, her eyelashes trembling slightly, "My mother was lying on the ground as if she was dead. At that moment, I was very scared and desperate. The knife When you pull it out, the blood is all over your hands."

Xie Bufei's heart suddenly felt sore and soft, which was hard to describe.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's all over..." Her fingers gently played with Yu Qiao's hair, her voice was as soft as the night wind, "Qi Jing, in fact, you have already done a good job, you are better than you!" Many people have to be brave."

Yu Qiao buried her face in the crook of her neck for a long time, and said sullenly, "Sister, I haven't told anyone about this."

Now, she dissected herself from the inside out. Open, revealing those black and white right and wrong of the past, presented in front of Xie Feifei in detail.

Xie Bufei lowered her head, stretched out her hand to brush away the messy hair, and kissed her lightly on the forehead: "Then I will keep it a secret for you, thank you for trusting me." "Everything will be fine, you will become better and better.

" Strong, your father can no longer hurt you like before."

Yu Qiao blinked, and the sourness in her eyes gradually receded. She smiled and nodded vigorously: "Well, it will be fine."

Xie Bufei also smiled, in the orange light and shadow, her eyes were shining brightly, and there was a faint smile on the corner of her mouth, which was warm and moving.

"It's getting late, go to bed."

Yu Qiao unconsciously rubbed Xie Bufei's neck: "Good night."

She thought, senior sister is really gentle.

Perhaps it was because she had finally let go of the old things in the sun, she felt relaxed all over, and with this thought, she fell into a dreamland in a daze.

It seemed that someone patted her head lightly in her sleep, and said softly, "Good night, I hope you will never have nightmares again." It was a

good night's dream, and she did not wake up again.

The morning sun shines through the curtains and into the room. At eight o'clock in the morning, Yu Qiao's biological clock kicked in on time, and she woke up naturally.

She slowly opened her eyes, and the person beside her was curled up in her arms, with their furry heads rubbing against the crest of their necks, sleeping soundly, their hands and feet covered with warmth.

In the autumn morning, under the warm blanket, Yu Qiao suddenly felt an indescribable peace of mind and comfort.

She lifted the quilt and wanted to go to the bathroom. Xie Bufei was awakened by her movement, half-closed her eyes, and looked at her dimly: "Are you going to get up?" "No, I'm going to the bathroom..."

Yu Quietly said, "You sleep a little longer."

"Oh..." Xie Bufei responded in a low voice, closing his eyes, "Then you come back quickly."

"Okay."

Yu Qiao walked out of the bedroom, and the living room was quiet Yes, there is no one in the mother's room.

There were two cups of soy milk and a bag of steamed buns on the dining table, and there was a note on it. Yu Qiao approached and took a look, and there was a note written by her mother.

"Quietly, I'm going to work. When you wake up, remember to finish the breakfast on the table."

She put the note back, went to the toilet and returned to the room. As soon as she lay down, the person beside her leaned over, hugged her waist tightly, and wrapped her legs around her.

"Why did it take you so long?"

Yu Qiao glanced at her phone, a little wanting to laugh: "Not long, only five minutes."

Xie Bufei looked at her sleepily, and retorted with reason: "Five minutes, a full five minutes." There are three hundred seconds."

"Okay, okay." Yu Qiao smiled, "I was wrong."

Xie Bufei shook her head slowly as if she hadn't woken up yet, and murmured earnestly: "You're not wrong, don't say that about yourself."

She buried her head in Yu Qiao's shoulder again: "Just remember to come back early next time."

Yu Qiao said softly: "Okay, next time."

A minute later, Xie Bufei took a long breath and quickly fell asleep again. Yu Qiao silently looked at her face, feeling a sense of peace in her heart, tucked in the quilt, closed her eyes, and continued to sleep.

After sleeping until the sun was high, Yu Qiao slowly opened her eyes, feeling as though she hadn't slept so full for a long time.

The person beside her was still sleeping, curled up into a ball on her chest. Yu Qiao pushed Xie Bufei's hand, and called: "Senior sister, get up."

A few seconds later, Xie Bufei slowly opened his eyes, and looked at her for a while: "What time is it?"

" It's almost eleven o'clock." Yu Qiao said, "Get up and have breakfast."

Xie Bufei followed behind her like a little tail. The two dragged themselves into the bathroom.

Yu Qiao prepared the toothbrush and towel for her, and lowered her head to wash her face.

Xie Bufei looked at Yu Qiao in the mirror, and suddenly said, "Quiet, good morning."

"It's almost noon." Yu Qiao raised her head, water dripped down her cheeks.

Xie Bufei didn't answer, she raised the corners of her mouth with a smile, and seemed to be in a particularly good mood.

She has always wanted to get up with Yu Qiao, and then said this sentence, which felt very ritual.

After they had breakfast, they sat in the living room and watched TV for a while. At noon, Gu Cuilan walked into the house on time, carrying a few plastic bags of vegetables in her hand.

Yu Qiao stood up and helped her carry it into the kitchen. Xie Bufei quickly helped carry a few bags and followed.

"Thank you." Gu Cuilan smiled softly, "I will make lunch with Quietly. Xiaofei, you are a guest, go to the living room and sit for a while."

Xie Bufei nodded, and obediently withdrew. Leave Yu Qiao behind. She rolled up her sleeves and started washing vegetables with ease.

While washing the dishes, Yu Qiao raised her head and saw Gu Cuilan looking at her meaningfully.

Yu Qiao asked puzzled, "Mom?"

"Quietly, tell me the truth..." Gu Cuilan paused and said, "Is Xiao Fei your friend or your girlfriend?" The author

has something to say: Sister: If possible, I hope it's the latter ! !

34

    Yu Qiao paused and barked, the dish in her hand was torn in half.

"Mom, what are you talking about." She pursed her lips and said, "I am friends with her."

Gu Cuilan looked at her and said, "It's the first time I've seen you have such a good relationship with others. You have never Bringing friends home..."

Yu Qiao didn't know what to say, she lowered her head and threw the rotten vegetable leaves into the trash can at her feet.

She suddenly realized that the relationship between Xie Bufei and herself had become so good without knowing it?

Gu Cuilan was somewhat inquisitive: "How did you and Xiao Fei meet?"

"By mistake." Yu Qiao said, "Senior sister helped me a lot."

"Oh..." Gu Cuilan smiled upon hearing this. , and said softly, "It can be seen that Xiao Fei is a good child. I am very relieved that you are friends with her."

She paused, and then asked cautiously: "Quiet, you really don't think about her? Are you right? Does she really feel nothing at all?"

The clear water rushes over the palm, which is a little cold.

Yu Qiao's fingertips unconsciously stroked the delicate veins of the vegetables, and an inexplicable emotion suddenly appeared in her heart, just like last night, the frequency of her heartbeat became irregular again, fast and slow, as if it was about to burst from her throat. jump out.

What does it feel like to like someone?

She has never liked anyone else, so she doesn't understand. Therefore, she couldn't give an answer to this question.

Yu Qiao was silent for a moment, then said softly, "Senior sister and I are both Alphas, the possibility that she likes me is very small."

Gu Cuilan opened her eyes wide after hearing that, as if she was listening to a fairy tale: "What? You split into an Alpha? !"

"Yes." Yu Qiao said, "It happened suddenly and I didn't tell you."

She hadn't contacted her mother much before because of conflicts about her father. Fortunately, there was no overnight feud between the family members. They never mentioned what happened at that time, and now they can stand here and chat peacefully.

Gu Cuilan opened her mouth and looked at her in astonishment: "Quietly..."

"I...at most, I thought you would become a Beta, but I didn't expect it to be an Alpha..." She stammered and murmured, "It's pretty good. Okay, pretty good."

"It's a pity that Xiaofei is also an Alpha, alas." Gu Cuilan sighed, "I thought she was an Omega, and you two just happened to be together."

Yu Qiao felt that this was a bit strange.

She said: "If I really like her, I don't care if she's an Alpha."

Gu Cuilan shook her head and explained seriously: "You are still young, so you don't understand these principles. These days, Alpha and Omega are together It's a matter of course."

Yu Qiao gradually frowned: "No, nothing is a matter of course. Some Betas, Omega, and Alpha are also together."

Gu Cuilan knew that she loved being serious since she was a child, and said dumbfoundingly: "That's all true. It's a minority! Go out and find out whether there are more AOs or other pairs?" "

Even if Beta and Alpha, Beta and Omega are together, it's just a temporary love.

Alpha and Omega are attracted to each other. Yes, who can guarantee that they will not be affected by pheromones for a lifetime? Not to mention the compatibility." "

If you two Alphas are together, and you suddenly meet your destined high-matching Omega after a long time, you What are you going to do? Give up on Xiao Fei?"

Gu Cuilan concluded: "So only when Alpha and Omega are together can we feel true happiness."

Yu Qiao shook her head with a serious look: "I don't agree with your point of view. If you really love someone, you won't be affected by other pheromones. I won't give up my senior just because a high-matching Omega appears. That's not enough love." And irresponsible performance."

Gu Cuilan looked at her helplessly: "You child, it is easy to be serious since you are young...Alpha and Omega are a natural match."

Yu Qiao looked at her and suddenly said: "Mom, you It's also an Omega. Are you really happy after being with Dad? Gu Cuilan was stunned for a moment, her face lost all color in an instant. Her lips

trembled, she looked around subconsciously, her eyes flickered in fear, and she muttered after a long while. : "You...how can you say that. "

Yu Qiao looked back and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I just want to say that Alpha and Omega may not be happy together. You are happiest when you are with the right person. "

The two didn't speak any more, and the air was silent. Yu Qiao helped wash the dishes, then chopped the meat into small pieces, and began to prepare the seasonings.

Gu Cuilan stood in front of the gas stove with her head down, looking at the thorns in the pot. With the oily flowers blowing up, she whispered: "Quiet, what you said actually makes sense, but you can't change the secular point of view. "

Yu Qiao said: "I don't care what the world thinks. Gu

Cuilan sighed deeply: "Forget it, you have your own ideas, so I won't say anything." "

Yu Qiao took the prepared dishes out of the kitchen, and Xie Bufei was sitting at the dining table playing with her mobile phone, her shoulders were covered with black hair, and her fine hair was pinned behind her ears. Hearing the sound of footsteps, she raised her head and asked with a smile: " Do you need help?

The girl's side face was illuminated by the light from the window, as if it had been covered with a hazy filter, and her smile was bright and brilliant. When Yu

Qiao saw her, the irritability in her heart gradually eased, and she shook her head: "Just sit down good. Xie

Bufei rested her chin on one hand, looked at her silently for a while, and asked in a low voice: "Are you in a bad mood?" Yu Qiao was startled: "

No." "

"Your eyebrows are all twisted..." Xie Bufei looked worried, "Did you quarrel with your aunt?"

Yu Qiao shook her head: "It's just a small conflict, it's okay."

Xie Bufei didn't say anything again Asked, and rolled his eyes: "If there is something wrong, please tell me."

After a while, Gu Cuilan came out of the kitchen, still smiling kindly as before.

After lunch, she went out to work, leaving Yu Qiao and Xie Bufei to watch the house.

Xie Bufei was sitting on the sofa playing games, and after a while she involuntarily leaned towards Yu Qiao's body, and finally leaned her whole body up, sticking softly like a boneless one.

Yu Qiao let her lean on her, with a laptop on her lap, silently doing her homework.

The crackling game sound effects came from the mobile phone, which sounded like a bunch of English, very intense.

Yu Qiao didn't understand, and occasionally glanced sideways, and there seemed to be two people using strange magic facing each other on the screen.

After a while, the sudden ringtone of an incoming call interrupted the heated duel.

Xie Bufei paused.

Ren's phone rang for a while, but she didn't intend to answer it.

"Aren't you answering the phone?" Yu Qiao recovered from the code and looked at her.

Xie Bufei bit her lip: "It's my dad calling."

Yu Qiao understood and nodded, "If you don't want to answer, just ignore him."

Xie Bufei looked at the screen, smiled faintly, and said: "Go ahead, I want to see what he said."

She pressed the green button, and the next second, Xie Hongxin's voice sounded: "Xie Bufei, where have you been? You haven't come back all night?!"

He spoke loudly, passing through the microphone clearly, so that Yu Qiao beside him could hear him.

Xie Bufei's voice was a little cold: "I'm at a friend's house."

"Why do you do this every time? Didn't you just say a few words to you, and now you dare to run away from home?" Xie Hongxin was furious, "Go home immediately!"

Xie Bufei lowered his eyes, his heart sank, The knuckles holding the phone gradually turned white.

"I won't go back." She said indifferently, "The three of you can go wherever you like, and just pretend that I don't exist."

Xie Hongxin said loudly: "Xie Bufei, don't always be so willful! Usually you don't If I like Keke, I won't say what's wrong, but I'm going to throw a temper tantrum today? Now come back to me for the National Day, and have a good meal with the family."

Xie Bufei fell silent, closed her eyes, and then said very hard. Take a deep breath.

"I won't come back, you can do whatever you want."

Xie Hongxin: "Xie Bufei! If you don't come back, don't come back!"

Xie Bufei paused, then suddenly said: "Dad, do you remember that today is the anniversary of my mother's death?"

Said After finishing, she hung up the phone directly, feeling a top-heavy dizziness.

Raising his head, he looked at Shangyu Quiet with worried eyes.

"I'm fine." Xie Bufei reluctantly twitched the corners of her mouth, smiled at her, Gu Zuo relaxed, "It's just a quarrel, it's a common thing." Yu Qiao gently

held her on her knee hand, with clear eyes: "I'll accompany you back."

Xie Bufei was startled: "I don't want to go home..."

"I'm not going home." Yu Qiao patted her palm and said warmly, "I'm going to see you." Look at Auntie."

Xie Bufei looked at her and shook her head slightly.

"My mother... doesn't have a tombstone." She lowered her eyes, and her voice was very soft, blowing gently like the wind, "She likes the sea, but after she got sick, she never went there again. One day, she lay on the hospital bed to I said, she wanted to be buried in the sea."

"Later she chose to be buried at sea. Her ashes... were also sprinkled into the sea with my own hands."

Yu Qiao squeezed her even harder, and said, "Then let's go to the beach."

The sea in the small county town is not too well-known, and there are not many tourists. The snow-white waves beat against the rocks, and the sea in the distance is calm and the color looks gray. Yes, like a bleak silhouette, with a bit of autumn depression.

A gust of wind lifted the hair around Xie Bufei's ear. She stepped on the sand with bare feet, and walked step by step towards the sea in front of her.

The transparent sea water swallowed foam, repeatedly submerging her white and slender ankles.

Yu Qiao fell behind, looking at Xie Bufei's back, that slender figure was getting further and further away, getting smaller and smaller, the hem of the flying clothes and fair skin melted in front of her eyes, suddenly giving people a feeling of wanting The illusion of disappearing into the deep sea.

A strange emotion suddenly surged in her heart. At this moment, she didn't want Xie Bufei to leave her like this.

Yu Qiao ran forward with big strides, stepping deep and shallow into the wet fine sand, the water splashed out and wet the trousers.

Panting, she ran behind Xie Bufei, and grabbed the girl's arm at once.

Xie Bufei turned her head to look at her, her long black hair was gently lifted by the wind. She bent her eyes, the blindingly white sunlight fell on her side face, the light and shadow intersected, and she smiled very nicely: "Quiet, what's the matter?" Yu Qiao opened her eyes wide, took a deep breath, and her heart beat unsteadily

again .

Boom, boom, boom.

She covered her chest in a daze, and said sullenly: "Senior sister, I seem to be sick... I have become so strange."

The author has something to say: Fool, you are so excited!

35

    Xie Bufei immediately looked at her nervously: "What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

"Heartbeat..." Yu Qiao lowered her head and pressed her hand on her chest, feeling the throbbing of her heart, "It's strange." "Yes.

" Aren't you too tired?" Xie Bufei thought she was uncomfortable, so she quickly grabbed Yu Qiao's hand and pulled her to the shore, "Then let's sit in the back for a while." Yu Qiao was led obediently by her, and sat down on the rock beside the beach

. On the steps, with her head down, she looked frustrated and confused: "I don't know."

Xie Bufei asked with concern: "Apart from the heart, is there any other discomfort?"

Yu Qiao shook her head.

"Maybe it's because you often stay up late recently that your heartbeat is irregular... Go to bed early in the future."

Xie Bufei gently fiddled with her fluffy hair, "Get more rest, don't make yourself too tired."

Yu Qiao nodded , without speaking, she felt that just for a moment, her heartbeat seemed to speed up again. Other than that, no other discomfort.

What is the reason?

The two sat side by side for a while on the edge of the beach, watching the afterglow gradually fill the sea, and the orange-red glow spread across a large area, bright and gorgeous.

Xie Bufei rested her chin in both hands, looking at the fiery red distant sea: "It's so beautiful."

Yu Qiao looked at her, the girl slightly parted her lips, her soft eyelashes and jet-black eyes were dyed a light orange. It looks very hazy, like an old photo that is yellowed and peaceful.

She couldn't help but replied: "Well, it's very beautiful."

"I suddenly understood why my mother wanted to be buried here." Xie Bufei stretched her waist and stood up, "The troubles in the world are wiped out by the sea breeze. It doesn't seem to be a big deal."

She suddenly said softly, "Mom, I miss you very much. Is everything okay there?"

Yu Qiao quietly looked at her back without saying anything. She knew she shouldn't disturb Xie Bufei now, and let him be alone for a while.

After a long time, thick ink-like black appeared in the clouds, and the afterglow gradually became dim. Xie Bufei turned to look at her, and smiled lightly: "Let's go home."

Yu Qiao said: "Okay."

On the way home, the two saw a barbecue stall by the sea, with a strong aroma far away. Swing away.

Bunches of vegetables and raw meat are grilled over the rustling charcoal fire until they are oily, then brushed with golden sauce and red chili powder, and delivered warmly to the hands of every table guest.

Xie Bufei felt a little greedy, couldn't help but stop and swallowed.

Seeing this, Yu Qiao asked: "Sister, do you want to eat?"

Xie Bufei pursed her lips in embarrassment, smiled, and said, "I want to eat. I haven't eaten for a long time." "

Then let's eat this tonight." " Yu Qiao said, "I'll talk to my mother and bring some back to her."

They ordered two bags of barbecue and ate as they walked.

The seaside is not far from the alley. After walking slowly for 20 minutes, you can see the narrow alley entrance, where the dim street lamps stand, illuminating the mossy stone slabs along the way.

"My dad didn't allow me to eat these before." Xie Bufei lowered his head and gnawed on the mutton skewers, "He said these street foods were unclean and cheap, not worthy of Xie's identity. Later, to anger him, I ate them all over again A week of barbecue is cool."

Yu Qiao said: "What uncle said is not completely unreasonable, but he shouldn't stop you. You are free to eat whatever you want."

Xie Bufei shrugged: "He is like that He prides himself on wanting the best, most expensive, and most perfect everything, and anything that does not conform to his value orientation will be thrown away."

Yu Qiao frowned: "This is not right."

Xie Bufei began to raise his fingers , criticizing everything: "He still has a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and everything in the house must be placed in a prescribed order."

Yu Qiao: "That's not right, and obsessive-compulsive disorder can't force others."

"Well... Also, my dad doesn't like Omega very much." Xie Feifei paused, his expression became a little complicated, "He thinks Omega is incomplete, like a dodder attached to others. How about saying , the ideal successor in his heart is Alpha, only Alpha is perfect." "

Because he thinks that Alpha is born noble, rational and courageous, unlike those indecisive and weak Omega."

Yu Qiao shook her head with a serious expression: " I think this is a gender stereotype, a kind of prejudice, and it is not advisable. Omega, like Alpha and Beta, has excellent people and mediocre people, and this has nothing to do with gender." Xie Bufei looked at her serious

look , gradually raised the corners of her mouth: "You're right."

"I'll hate him like this when I get home."

She looked up at the sky, where the stars were twinkling gently above the night, and suddenly said: "Quietly, what are you doing?" Is there no one that you really hate?"

"My dad." Yu Qiao said.

She could never forgive that man for the rest of her life.

"I also really hate my dad, but sometimes I feel that he is nice to me." Xie Bufei asked casually, "Apart from that, do you have any other haters?" "No.

"

Yu After thinking for a while, she said, "However, I hate people lying to me."

She walked forward for a while, but found that the girl beside her didn't follow immediately, but stood there and looked at herself.

Yu Qiao was at a loss: "Senior sister, what's the matter?"

Xie Bufei pursed her lips, her dark eyes were covered with emotions she couldn't understand, and her face looked pale under the street lamp: "It's nothing.

" She suddenly opened her mouth and asked eagerly: "No, no matter what kind of lie, no matter who it is, would you hate it?"

Yu Qiao was startled, and said honestly: "Let's analyze the specific situation. If it is a white lie, I don't care."

"If it's out of my own selfish desires or other vicious thoughts, and I hide it from the people around me, I will be very disgusted. If she is a friend around me, it will be even more difficult to accept." For my own selfish desires... the meat in

the

mouth I don't know if it was blown cold by the wind, and it was dry and astringent. Xie Bufei chewed dumbly, and pulled the corner of his mouth.

She looked at Yu Qiao fixedly, smiled a little forcedly, and shook her head: "It's nothing."

She continued to walk forward. The alley after dark was bumpy, Xie Bufei staggered forward and almost fell over and over again.

Now even Yu Qiao could see her absent-mindedness, held her arm, and asked worriedly: "Senior sister, are you really okay?" "It's okay..."

Xie Bufei finally stood firm with trembling fingers, Said softly, "Let's go back quickly, Auntie should be worried."

She avoided Yu Qiao's hand, raised her head, and smiled as usual, clear and shallow.

"Let's go, quietly."

Looking at her back, Yu Qiao always felt that the girl tonight was different from the past.

The heart sank to the bottom of the valley, making a sour muffled sound.

When she got home, Gu Cuilan was sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, she turned her head and asked warmly, "Are you back? How was your day?" "

Accompany me quietly to the beach." Xie Bufei put the barbecue bag on the tea table in front of her, "Auntie , this is for you."

Gu Cuilan nodded with a smile: "Hey, thank you Xiaofei."

Yu Qiao said: "Mom, it's getting cold, you can eat while it's hot."

"Eat first, I'm full , go take a shower first." Xie Bufei smiled, took her pajamas, and walked into the bathroom quickly.

Gu Cuilan picked up a bunch of grilled wings, looked at Xie Feifei's back, and wondered: "What's wrong with Xiaofei today, she doesn't seem to be in a good mood?"

Seeing this, Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and said sullenly, "I don't know either." "

You two are arguing, right?" Gu Cuilan looked at her, frowning slightly worriedly, "You have been stupid since you were young, and your personality is not good enough. Boring, don't annoy others."

Yu Qiao didn't say a word.

She pursed her lips, listening to the sound of rushing water coming from the bathroom, she wondered in a daze: Could it be that I just said something wrong? Am I making my senior sister uncomfortable?

Does it mean that her father's affairs are not good, or is it about other things...

Blank social experience, late puberty, so she always has a half-knowledge about emotional matters.

Sometimes when expressing one's opinion, one is ridiculed by the people around for being too serious, hurtful and so on.

Gu Cuilan saw her embarrassment, and persuaded her slowly: "You will ask her later, if there is any misunderstanding, please clarify it quickly and accompany me. Good friends should not have overnight feuds." Yu

Qiaowang Touching the floor, he responded with a deep voice.

Ten minutes later, Xie Bufei took a shower and walked into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, fiddled with the charging cable of her mobile phone with her head down.

After a while, footsteps sounded outside the door, and Yu Qiao pushed the door open and walked in.

The air was very quiet, so quiet that it was even a little dull. Xie Bufei felt the bed beside her sag slightly, turned her head, and saw Yu Qiao sitting beside her, looking at her silently with clear eyes.

"Quietly?" Xie Bufei paused, trying to speak in a normal tone, pretending to be relaxed, "Why don't you speak?" Yu Qiao

looked at her, her slender eyelashes trembling slightly, she was sitting in the dim light of the desk lamp. Inside, his dark eyes flickered, and his whole body was listless, looking like a listless large dog.

"Senior sister, is it because of what I did?"

Xie Bufei was taken aback: "Huh?"

"Is it because I said something wrong that you are upset?"

Yu Qiao lowered her head and twisted her sleeves with her fingers, "Is it because of something else?"

Xie Bufei gradually came to her senses, feeling sad and helpless, and said in a low voice, "No."

"It has nothing to do with Quiet."

It's all my fault, it's obviously my fault.

Yu Qiao raised her head, and asked urgently: "Then why is senior sister unhappy?" The girl's

eyes were too clear and clean, and Xie Bufei was a little hard to meet her eyes, so she could only look away hastily, and she would never see her again. Light's thoughts buried deep in his heart.

"Sorry...I can't tell you yet."

She suddenly felt like a coward and was afraid to speak out. If he told Yu Qiao that he was actually an Omega and had been lying to her for his own selfish desires... maybe he would be completely hated.

If you keep it secret, at least you can continue to be friends.

"Okay." Yu Jing was quiet for a moment, then said dejectedly, "Then tell me when the senior sister wants to talk."

Xie Bufei said in a low voice: "Well, thank you quietly."

The two lay on the bed. Xie Bufei did not roll into Yu Qiao's arms as usual, but turned her back to her, revealing her slender back and neck.

The night outside the window is gentle, the moonlight floods through the curtains like water, and sprinkles the ground with silver.

Yu Qiao lost sleep.

She rarely suffers from insomnia, but she couldn't sleep at all tonight.

Feeling depressed, Yu Qiao let out a deep breath, and was afraid of waking up the girl beside her, so she could only turn her back to her and stare at the ceiling in a daze.

After more than a while, the sound of cloth rubbing suddenly sounded behind her, and the girl's soft voice rang out in the quiet night: "Quiet... are you still awake?" Yu Qiao's heart skipped a beat, and she said shyly, "Yes

.

" Bu Fei: "Then turn around, okay?"

Yu Qiao turned around, and the two met their gazes. The girl lay on her side on the pillow, her blue hair fell on her fair neck, her beautiful eyes were somewhat wet for some reason.

Yu Qiao asked: "Senior sister, what's the matter?"

Xie Bufei smiled at her, the corners of her lips raised, but it made people feel sad for no reason.

"I have a wish." She said, "Can Quiet help me realize it?" The

light lily-of-the-valley fragrance came slowly like morning mist, enveloping her in it. Yu Qiao suddenly felt dizzy and lost, and her heartbeat gradually accelerated.

"Of course." She said subconsciously.

Under the pale moonlight, the girl bit her lip lightly, her eyes flickered, her red lips were gorgeous, like a seductive siren lying on a rock.

"Quiet, can you kiss me?"

She smiled as if coquettishly, "I can't sleep, give me a goodnight kiss."

Yu Qiao stared at her blankly, without any movement for a while. After waiting for a long while, Xie Bufei lowered his eyes calmly, with a self-deprecating self-mockery.

"It doesn't matter." She said, "If it doesn't work, forget it..."

Before she finished speaking, the girl next to her suddenly sat up, held her cheek with one hand, tilted her head and kissed her.

The author has something to say: dbq, failed on the sixth day today... Although it is not thick and long, but there is a kiss! (?)

36

   Seeing the girl's gradually enlarged face, Xie Bufei subconsciously stopped breathing.

She really got a kiss.

Yu Qiao's lips landed on hers like a dragonfly on water, and even stayed there for a moment.

The lips were close together, and the place where they touched was soft and wet, like kissing a piece of wet rose petals, but with a temperature that could not be ignored, like a ignited fuse, burning violently.

Under the moonlight, the girl's eyes were moist, her slender and white body trembled slightly, and her cheeks to the tips of her ears were slightly pink.

The fragrance of grasses and trees permeates the air, entangled with the overly sweet fragrance of lily-of-the-valley flowers silently, and the pheromones of a natural pair make two people feel an uncontrollable and blurred dizziness at the same time.

It's kind of fascinating.

There is no deep kiss, no lips and teeth blending, it is obviously just the simplest touch, which makes people feel palpitations.

Xie Bufei saw Yu Qiao closed her eyes, her eyelashes were fine and curly, dyed crystal bright by the moonlight.

She suddenly felt how mean she was.

Obviously... Obviously she shouldn't have made such a request, she was greedy, but she couldn't help but indulge her greed when Yu Qiao approached her on her own initiative.

After a while, Yu Qiao opened her eyes, let go of the girl under her, slowly straightened her waist, and sat on the other side.

Looking at each other quietly, she turned her eyes away and said shyly, "I'm sorry."

Xie Bufei pursed her lips lightly, and the red lips were shining wetly. She lowered her eyes and unconsciously grabbed the hem of her clothes with her fingers.

"No need to apologize, it's not your fault."

"Thank you for comforting me quietly." She smiled a little palely, and said in a gentle voice, "Good night."

Yu Qiao didn't know what to say for a while, she calmed down quietly fast heartbeat.

When he saw the girl's injured expression, an inexplicable impulse came over him. At that moment, she just wanted to make Xie Bufei happy, no matter what kind of request the other party made, she would agree.

Seeing Xie Bufei turn around slowly and turn her back to her again, Yu Qiao pursed her lips and lay down on her side.

There still seemed to be a faint fragrance on the lips, and the fingertips pressed it lightly, and it was amazingly hot.

Yu Qiao took a deep breath, belatedly feeling a little shy, and her ears turned red.

She seemed to have done another thing she shouldn't have done.

Is this the real goodnight kiss? Just like between lovers, lingering and lingering... Obviously they are just friends, but it seems a little too ambiguous tonight.

Yu Qiao stared blankly at the ceiling, the sound of the engine of the car driving past could be heard vaguely outside the window, and light and shadows flitted across the white wall, sometimes far away and sometimes near.

Thinking about what happened tonight, she watched it for almost half the night, until the sky turned pale, and then she fell asleep hazily.

Between half-dream and half-awake, it seemed that someone was sitting aside and staring at her deeply, stroking her hair gently with her fingers.

Then, the sound of footsteps slowly faded away, and she sank into a deep dream.

The bright light at noon spilled into the bedroom, Yu Qiao slowly opened her eyes and sat up from the bed.

Last night, she didn't go to bed until it was almost dawn. She squinted her eyes and sat for a while in a daze, her mind was in a mess.

As her thoughts gradually became clearer, Yu Qiao turned around, only to find that the person who was supposed to be beside her was not on the bed.

"Sister?"

She picked up her glasses from the bedside table, put them on, and walked out of the bedroom with her slippers on.

Gu Cuilan was sitting in the living room eating melon seeds, when she heard the voice she turned her head: "Are you up?"

Yu Qing hummed, opened the bathroom and took a look, but there was no one there.

I went for a stroll on the balcony, but there was no one there.

Her expression gradually became blank, and she turned around the room like a headless chicken.

"Are you looking for Xiao Fei?" Gu Cuilan cracked open a melon seed and looked at her, "She left this morning."

Yu Qiao stopped and repeated in a daze: "Gone?" "

She said she was embarrassed to continue Excuse me, I went to stay at a friend's house." Gu Cuilan said, "Damn, this child, I tried to persuade her several times but couldn't stop her. What happened to you yesterday? Didn't you negotiate?" "No..." Yu Qiao

suddenly Thinking of the kiss last night, I suffocated.

She walked into the room quickly, and all the things belonging to Xie Bufei in the room disappeared, and the clothes to dry on the balcony were also gone.

She was alone when she came, and she only took a set of clothes and a mobile phone with her when she left.

The fragrance of lilies of the valley lingering in the air, like a girl who left without a sound, completely dissipated.

The 11.11 holiday is fleeting, and the college students of A reluctantly return to the dormitory.

"Yunyun, Quiet! Long time no see!"

Yao Rudong appeared at the door, carrying several bags of local specialties, and rushed forward to give Yu Qiao a bear hug.

When it was Lu Yun's turn, she quickly put her finger on the other's forehead, pretending to be disgusted, and said, "Okay, look at your sweat, sit down and rest." In mid-October, the weather was still hot

. The air conditioner was turned on as usual in the dormitory, and Yu Qiao sat at the desk, typing codes and writing system requirements files with her head down.

Rows of black English symbols danced on the screen, with strict and precise logic.

Yu Qiao likes all computer languages, because they are easy to control and have traces to follow. As long as you find out the calculation method, you must get the result.

And many answers in life are unanswerable.

Since that day, Xie Bufei never took the initiative to contact her again.

She tried to strike up a conversation, but the other party just replied a few words in a hurry, not as eager as before.

Yu Qiao realized later, maybe this answer was something she couldn't ask for, maybe she did something to make people disgusted again.

Maybe that kiss was always wrong.

On Wednesday afternoon, the students of Class A arrived in the classroom in twos and threes. This is an advanced mathematics class, and it is two o'clock in the afternoon, and many people are lying on the table drowsy.

The professor could see it clearly on the podium, and he wanted to liven up the atmosphere, so he said: "Does anyone know how to answer this question? If there is no one, I will choose someone to do it for me." At this moment, the students below were immediately

nervous Get up, one after another began to write and calculate on the draft paper.

The professor was very satisfied, looked around for a week, and finally chose the best student in her mind to go on stage.

"Yu Qiao, come up and answer this question."

The girl looked at the blackboard and remained motionless in her seat.

The professor frowned: "Yu Qiao?"

Seeing this, Lu Yun squeezed Yu Qiao's hand lightly, and said in a breathy voice, "Quiet, the professor asked you to go up and write the questions!"

She shouted several times, and Yu Qiao seemed to be As if waking up from a dream, he came back to his senses, stood up from his seat, and walked to the blackboard.

The professor looked at her suspiciously: "You write this question."

Yu Qiao raised her head, glanced briefly, and picked up the chalk from the groove. The girl's back is thin and tall, wearing a simple light blue shirt, and lines of clear chalk writing flow from her fingertips, which is pleasing to the eye.

The professor was very satisfied, and nodded: "Good job, you go down. Next time, concentrate on listening to the class."

Yu Qiao thanked in a low voice, and returned to her seat.

Finally, after class was over, the three of them came down from the teaching building and went to the cafeteria to finish their meal. Yao Rudong asked as he walked: "Qieqiao, why do you feel that you have been absent-minded these days? Are you okay?"

Yu Qiao shook her head and said in a low voice: "It's okay."

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

"I haven't seen Senior Sister Xie recently." Lu Yun said, "Is she very busy? It is said that the student union seems to be preparing for the autumn sports meeting?" Yu Qiao paused, blinking tiredly: "I don't know either

. "

Yao Rudong frowned: "You haven't talked recently?"

It's strange, this matter has been reported to the sports department, there is no reason that Yu Qiao, who has the best relationship with Xie Bufei, doesn't know.

"I don't know." Yu Qiao said, "I haven't seen my senior sister for a long time."

Lu Yun asked sharply: "You don't quarrel, do you?"

Yu Qiao pursed her lips: "Should...not."

Yao Rudong "If you really have a misunderstanding, I suggest you ask your senior sister to clarify."

The three lined up in front of the spicy pot, Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and said in a low voice: "I asked, but she didn't reply me much."

The girl drooped her head, looking a little lonely.

"That may not be something that can be explained clearly in a few words." Lu Yun couldn't help but patted her head with a smile, "Instead of being sad here, why don't you ask her face to face?" Yu Qiao said honestly:

" I don't know where she is, and she won't tell me."

Yao Rudong said carelessly, "Impossible, don't you have the contact information of her other friends?"

Yu Qiao thought for a while, and she did have Cheng Yeli's WeChat.

While waiting for the hot and spicy pot to come out, he opened the communication software and selected Cheng Yeli.

Yu Qiao: "Senior Cheng, do you know where Senior Sister Xie is these few days?"

A few minutes later, Cheng Yeli replied: "I know, but she is not in a good mood right now and doesn't really want to see you."

Yu Qiao paused, Say politely: "Okay, thank you senior."

Putting down the phone, she sighed dejectedly.

How did it become the field it is now.

"What's the matter, no reply?" Yao Rudong looked at her expression and tilted his head.

"Senior Cheng said that senior sister doesn't want to see me."

Lu Yun clicked his tongue: "That's a terrible thing..."

Yu Qiao lay on the table, buried her face in her arms, and said in a muffled voice: "I'm now What should I do?"

...

"Do you really don't want to see her, or are you afraid to see her?" In front of the bar, Cheng Yeli looked at the girl beside him and asked with a half-smile.

In the evening, the bar business is booming, the dance floor is crowded with people, the lights are dim and blurred, and even the music seems ambiguous.

Xie Bufei didn't say a word, picked up the wine glass with one hand, raised his head and drank it down.

Cheng Yeli frowned, and reached out to stop her: "Don't drink too much."

"Why do you make it look like you've lost love?"

The bartender they knew was standing in front of the bar, and laughed loudly: "School beauties also have broken love. How is it possible?"

Xie Bufei put down her wine glass, her eyes were heavy: "It's about the same."

She rested her chin on one hand, lowered her eyes without emotion, her beautiful eyebrows were particularly cool, she was wearing a black suspender dress, and her shoulders were shining under the light. Bai Ruyu made the passers-by stare straight at him.

Cheng Yeli: "You're so scared, you might as well confess to her."

"She doesn't like liars." Xie Bufei was quiet for a moment, then said with her head down, "But I've been lying..."

She clenched her hands tightly. Her feet and finger bones were pinched white: "If I say it, will I be hated by her?" "

You haven't said it yet, so how do you know... Besides, you also have difficulties."

Cheng Yeli looked down helplessly. phone, and laughed, "Here, your quietly came to see me just now, asking where you are."

Xie Bufei immediately raised her head and begged in a low voice: "No, don't tell her yet." "

Success."

After Cheng Yeli replied, she said earnestly, "Do you seriously want to be with her, or just for fun? Xie

Bufei murmured: "Of course it is serious."

Cheng Yeli: "If you really want to be with her, you will have to talk about it sooner or later, so why not explain it to her as soon as possible." The

bartender on the side smiled Said: "What's so difficult about this, I would have just fucked her up, seduced her with pheromones, and said loudly that my mother is an Omega, there is something to mark me." Cheng Yeli couldn't laugh or cry: "Go, go, don't make

trouble "

Xie Bufei sighed, obviously listening, and nodded: "I'll think about it again." "

Quietly, don't sleep, get up and eat." Lu Yun knocked on the guardrail and said, "Maybe I can make it today." I ran into a senior in the cafeteria." On

the iron bed, Yu Qiao curled up into a ball, buried in the soft blanket, and slowly opened her eyes.

She scratched the back of her head, opened her eyes listlessly, and got out of bed to wash.

The three of them rushed to the cafeteria, and there was a lot of people everywhere, Yu Qiao looked around, but she couldn't find Xie Bufei, she turned her eyes away in disappointment.

In the past few days, she has been to dormitory 401, but no one answered no matter how much she knocked on the door. I went to Li Yan's house a few more times, but Cheng Yeli was not there. Turned and turned, but nothing came of it.

Yu Qiao realized later that Xie Bufei was avoiding her these days.

I used to think it was easy to meet her by chance, as if I could see her all the time, but now I really want to meet her again, but I can't find her anywhere in such a big school.

Yu Qiao hadn't been in the mood for the past few days, and she didn't even have a good appetite, so she just bought a bowl of lean meat porridge and ate it slowly.

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other and chatted quietly. Suddenly the sound of footsteps approached and hurriedly stopped in front of their table.

"It's you!" A strange female voice said in surprise.

Yu Qiao raised her head, and a petite girl was looking at her happily.

Yao Rudong glanced at her, and asked, "Qie Qiao, do you know him?"

Yu Qiao thought for a while, and seemed to have some impressions, and said hesitantly, "It looks familiar."

"It's me." The girl bit her lip awkwardly , looked at her expectantly, "That day, when my boyfriend was about to hit me, you passed by the small garden and saved me...you, do you remember?" Yu Qiao suddenly said: "So it was you, I remember.

"

Yao Rudong was surprised and said: "Oh! Are you the girl who exposed Xu Jie on the confession wall?"

The girl looked very happy and nodded vigorously: "Yes, it's me."

Lu Yun smiled and said: "Sister, congratulations on getting out of the sea of ​​suffering "

"Thank you..." The girl turned her head to look at Yu Qiao, her cheeks flushed slightly, "Student, what's your name? I haven't had time to thank you." "Yu Qiao." The girl said, "My name is Meng Meng

.

" Ling." She looked around and asked embarrassedly, "Well, can I eat with you?"

Yao Rudong greeted him familiarly: "Of course, you can sit down."

Meng Ling immediately relaxed He took a deep breath, put the dinner plate on the table, and sat beside Yu Qiao.

She looked at the girl beside her, blushed, and asked in a soft voice: "Yu Qiao, may I have your contact information?"

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other, laughing playfully.

Yu Qiao looked at her and said politely, "I'm sorry, I don't have the habit of adding others."

The more polite the more distance, Meng Ling looked a little discouraged, and tried to find topics to chat with her, Yu Qiao always responded Not too salty.

She is usually not easy to get close to, and in addition to being in a bad mood recently, she looks even colder.

Meng Ling had no choice but to talk to the other two: "Are you all classmates?"

"Yes, we are both computer department and roommates."

Meng Ling wowed and exclaimed: "Science and engineering?! Sounds amazing Ah!"

Yao Rudong waved his hand: "It's okay, that's the way it is."

Meng Ling pursed her lips and smiled: "I was not good at science since I was a child, so I took the route of art students... I am from the music department."

" Department of Music?" Lu Yun was stunned for a moment, "Are you from the same department as senior sister Xie Bufei?"

Yu Qiao paused.

"Huh? Are you talking about school belle..." Meng Ling blinked, "Actually, she's in the class next to mine."

Yao Rudong marveled, "I can't tell you're small, so you're a sophomore."

Meng Ling She was also surprised: "You are only freshmen?! I thought Yu Qiao was very mature, and I thought she was the same age as me..." After she finished speaking, she couldn't help but blushed again in embarrassment.

After lunch, the three of them parted ways with Meng Ling. Yao Rudong lightly bumped Yu Qiao's shoulder, and teased, "Qie Qiao, you are quite popular now!"

Yu Qiao asked puzzled, "What do you mean?"

"You didn't see it?" Lu Yun said, "Meng Ling Obviously I like you and want to chase you."

Yu Qiao was stunned for a moment, then said slowly: "Really..."

Yao Rudong said helplessly: "Look, I think she doesn't understand."

Lu Yun also said : "I think that even if someone is hitting a straight ball in front of her, Quietly might not be able to tell."

Yu Qiao: "..."

Yao Rudong: "I remember Meng Ling seems to be an Omega, right? One thing to say, she looks pretty cute Yes. Quietly, how do you feel about her?"

Yu Qiao shook her head: "I don't feel anything."

Lu Yun clicked her tongue: "Qi Jing, I often suspect that you will die alone. Python is your true love, right?"

Yu Qiao corrected her seriously: "I like all computer languages. "

Lu Yun: "Then you're pretty scum!"

Yao Rudong: "Damn it, we just took it slow." She looked at Yu Qiao, rubbed the girl's hairy head, and babbled, "I think You can get in touch with her more, get to know each other, and see if you feel it. If it doesn't work, it's good to just make a new friend..." Yu Qiao didn't quite understand, since she was young, it seemed that not

many people had chased her, I have no experience dealing with this kind of thing.

She simply responded and didn't pay much attention.

The next morning, there were two sections on data structure, which were difficult to understand, and Yao Rudong felt dizzy.

When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, she hurriedly pulled the other two out of the classroom one after the other.

"Yu Qiao!"

Yu Qiao turned her head and saw the petite girl standing by the wall with her book in her hands, beckoning to her: "What a coincidence?"

Yao Rudong: "Meng Ling? Are you also in class here?"

Meng Ling Nodded, smiled slightly, showing two small canine teeth: "Well, I'm in the classroom next door."

She looked at Yu Qiao, her eyes sparkling: "Can we go back together?"

Yu Qiao nodded indifferently: "Yes."

The four of them walked towards the dormitory building together, passing the long tree-lined road, a breeze passed by, and the thick green leaves above their heads rustled.

Yu Qiao suddenly remembered that it was here at that time, and a leaf fell gently on top of Xie Bufei's head.

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun deliberately walked in front, walking fast, leaving space for Yu Qiao and Meng Ling to be alone.

The girl tried to chat with Yu Qiao: "What do you usually do? Do you go out to play?"

Yu Qiao came back to her senses and said calmly: "Very rarely. Usually you study in the dormitory, or go to a part-time job."

" Oh..." Meng Ling scratched her head and said cautiously, "I really like watching movies and reading books. We can hang out together in the future."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and nodded: "Okay."

Watching movies Suddenly, it reminded her of the candy Xie Bufei gave her at the movie theater that day.

There seems to be a faint strawberry taste in the mouth.

I don't know when it started, she has too many things related to Xie Feifei.

"I... I'm here." Meng Ling's voice sounded in her ear again, Yu Qiao turned her head, and saw the girl smiling at her before the crossroads in Area B, and said, "See you tomorrow." Yu Qiao nodded

: "Goodbye."

Back in the dormitory, Yao Rudong immediately came up to gossip: "How is it? How is it!" "

I don't feel anything." Yu Qiao took off her glasses, rubbed her temples, and continued to say.

Lu Yun sighed: "It seems that Meng Ling has a long way to go after his wife."

"Quiet, what kind of person do you like?" Yao Rudong couldn't help asking curiously, "Isn't Meng Ling's petite and cute type your thing?"

Yu Quietly sat down at the desk, turned on the computer, and casually said: "No."

Yao Rudong leaned in front of her, and actively promoted: "Then what about a sand sculpture like me? Or a hot-tongued and cold beauty like Yunyun?"

Lu Yun Rolling her eyes: "Get out, who's talking badly?"

Yu Qiao turned her head to look at them, and said, "If I liked these things, I should have been with you long ago."

Yao Rudong was speechless: "It makes sense ."

Yu Qiao turned her head and continued typing on the keyboard, when suddenly Lu Yun said something surprising: "What about a bright and arrogant beauty like Senior Sister Xie?" She paused her fingers

, and Yu was quiet for a long time, but she didn't make a sound for a while.

Yao Rudong was surprised: "No way, you really like that kind of one? It's hard to catch up." It's really impressive...

Lu Yun: "As expected of you, you picked the big one right away."

Yu Qiao thought again A strange emotion surged up, and the heartbeat that had been silent for a long time seemed to speed up again. She whispered: "No, I don't have a favorite type. It depends on fate."

All night, she was immersed in a strange feeling, thinking of Xie Bufei, her mood became more and more in a trance.

In the next few days, Meng Ling would run into the three of them after class, and then have dinner together or go back to the dormitory.

The students in class A saw a lot, and when they saw Meng Ling, they smiled and shouted: "Yu Qiao, your little girlfriend is waiting for you at the door again!" There was laughter and laughter in the classroom, and some people even whistled

.

Yu Qiao didn't like such jokes, she frowned upon hearing this, stood up and looked at the boy: "She's not my girlfriend, please don't make such jokes anymore."

The boy met her eyes and stepped back embarrassingly. Bu: "Okay, I won't talk anymore."

Yu Qiao walked out of the classroom, and Yao Rudong who was behind gave the boy a hard look: "I don't know you well, so don't make jokes in the future."

Lu Yun followed behind her, sighing softly: "Look Lai Jingyou really doesn't have any feelings for Meng Ling."

"We quietly pay attention to fate..." Yao Rudong also sighed, and said, "She's a nice person, but she's a bit slow."

Lu Yun: "It's a pity that I fell in love with Quietly. Humans should suffer a lot."

Yu Qiao stepped out of the classroom door, and Meng Ling, who was standing against the wall, immediately raised her head and leaned in front of her as usual.

She was wearing a very plain white dress, with black hair hanging down her shoulders, she looked cute and pure.

"Look, what did I buy!" Meng Ling held up the small bag in her hand, smiling brightly and proudly, "As you said before, I like the coffee in this shop, so I went to buy two cups." Yu Qiao looked

down At a glance, the logo on the bag is a coffee shop in the school. When I met curry before, I drank it with Xie Bufei.

She pursed her lips and said softly: "Thank you, I never said I like drinking."

Meng Ling was stunned for a moment, smiling a little awkwardly: "Really, that may be because I remembered it wrong..." "

Then, then we Shall we go back together?" She looked at Yu Qiao beggingly like a wilting plant, and asked.

Yu Qiao nodded, and it happened that she had something to clarify with Meng Ling.

The smile on Meng Ling's face brightened instantly.

On the way back to the dormitory, Meng Ling tried hard to find a conversation with Yu Qiao as usual.

Yu Qiao actually didn't dislike Meng Ling, she looked nice, a bit timid, but very warm-hearted.

It's just that when I was with Meng Ling, I always felt a little awkward and uncomfortable.

There was no common topic between the two of them, it was like a rope that was forcibly twisted together, and it was only maintained by Meng Ling unilaterally.

The people around her remained silent, and Meng Ling asked a little uneasily, "Yu Qiao, why didn't you speak today?" Yu Qiao

lowered her eyes and said, "Sorry."

It took an instant to understand what she meant.

She lowered her head and whispered, "Is there no possibility at all?"

Yu Qiao shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, we are not suitable. If you are friends, I welcome you."

When she rejects people, she is also simple and neat. Don't sloppy.

The girl smiled apprehensively, her eyes were wet and glowing with water: "You are really too. If you can't be a couple, how can you be friends."

"Actually, I've been thinking, I've been looking for you on the confession wall for a long, long time, why don't you contact me?"

She choked up a bit, and murmured, "Maybe you've never been interested in me." "

Yu Qiao , do you already have someone you like?"

Yu Qiao paused, and a figure suddenly appeared in her mind.

"I... don't know what it's like to like someone."

Seeing her expression, Meng Ling almost understood it.

"Whenever I see something familiar, I will think of her. When she is not around, I will miss her." She said softly, "And the reason why I like you is because you saved me at that time."

Yu Listening quietly, handed her a tissue.

She sent Meng Ling to the downstairs of Area B. The girl wiped away her tears vigorously and smiled frankly: "Yu Qiao, you don't understand anything. It should be your first love?" "You are fine, I wish you and her all the best.

" Happiness."

Yu Qiao's heart shook: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Meng Ling looked at her and smiled brightly, "Goodbye."

Seeing the girl's back gradually disappearing at the end of the boulevard, she knelt down and cried softly He said: "How could it be so free and easy..."

"Child, why are you squatting here and crying?"

Meng Ling raised her head with tears in her eyes, and saw a woman with long hair approaching her on a motorcycle, with a suspicious expression on her face: "Bullyed?"

Cheng Yeli: "Are you going to drink again tonight?"

Xie Bufei hummed, opened a can of beer on the bar, looked at his hesitant expression, and said, "Don't stop me. "

Cheng Yeli was speechless: "You are more ruthless than I was when I broke up with you... It's not like that to drink away your sorrows..."

Xie Bufei was noncommittal, drinking his wine, when suddenly his elbow was lightly touched.

She whispered impatiently: "Don't stop me!"

"You, look at the door..." Cheng Yeli's eyes widened as if seeing a ghost, "That person seems to be Yu Qiao?!"

Xie Bufei paused, Turned his head quickly.

Across the bustling crowd, she saw a girl in a white shirt standing at the door, with clear eyebrows and eyes as clear as water, looking at herself without blinking, out of tune with the chaotic and ambiguous scenery around her.

Xie Bufei thought she was drunk, until Yu Qiao walked over step by step and stopped in front of her.

"Sister..." she said, "I miss you so much."

The author has something to say: thick and long!

37

    Xie Bufei kept holding the beer, and looked at her blankly: "Why are you here?" "

I want to see you." Yu Qiao smiled at her, "That's why I came."

Xie Bufei felt like It was a dream, the beautiful fox's eyes widened slightly, and he froze in place with a blank face.

She missed Yu Qiao more than anyone else, but because she couldn't accept the result of tearing up the lie, she kept running away, afraid of seeing her.

She had imagined meeting Yu Qiao in every corner of the school countless times, but she never expected to meet on such an occasion, which made her completely unprepared and unexpected.

While Xie Bufei was in a daze, Yu Qiao sat down on the bar next to her, and gently took the beer can from Xie Bufei's hand.

"Senior sister, don't drink any more, it's bad for your health."

Xie Bufei's eyes were panic-stricken, and his dark eyes dodged her sight, as if he was very disturbed. The girl lowered her head and asked in a low voice: "Don't you hate me?"

Yu Qiao was a little surprised, seeing her anxious expression, she unconsciously softened her voice.

"Why do I hate you?"

"Because I left without saying goodbye..." Xie Bufei lowered his eyes, curled up on the deck, looking a little listless, "I'm avoiding you." "It's okay

. "Yu Qiao looked at her and said, "I don't mind."

The bartender and Cheng Yeli looked at each other, and the latter couldn't help breaking the gloomy atmosphere: "Yu Qiao, how do you know we're here?"

Yu Qiao said: " Senior Sister Bai Yi told me."

...

Twenty minutes ago, after sending Meng Ling back to Area B, Yu Qiao returned to the dormitory in Area A.

Repeatedly recalling what Meng Ling said in her mind, those definitions of liking, and what kind of feeling liking really feels like, made Yu Qiao a little confused.

For the first time in her eighteen years of life, she seriously thought about how to like someone.

When she regained her senses, Yu Qiao raised her head and found herself stopped in front of 401.

Before she knew it, she had reached the fourth floor.

The door was locked as usual, Yu Qiao hesitated for a moment, raised her hand and knocked on the door as usual, but there was still no response.

She paused, then opened her lips and said, "Sister."

"If you're inside, if you can hear me, no matter what happens, no matter what the reason is, you avoid me... It doesn't matter."

"Anything is fine, I just want to see you."

A few minutes passed, and there was still no response from the other side of the door.

After a long silence, Yu Qiao took a deep breath, turned and left without waiting.

When going downstairs, a shaky figure climbed up the stairs bit by bit.

The man had disheveled hair, smelled of alcohol, and swayed from side to side like a drunk as he walked. Yu Qiao passed by her, stopped immediately , and said in surprise, "

Senior Baiyi?"

Rich, "Oh! It's Li!"

"Li is Yu... Qiao?"

"It's me." Yu Qiao held her arm, "

Are you okay?" case!"

Bai Yi gestured ok to her, although she was slurred, her thinking was relatively clear.

Yu Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, and asked in a low voice, "Senior Baiyi, do you know where Senior Xie has been these past few days?

" She said slowly, "She, she hasn't been in the dormitory these days...you can't find her in the dormitory."

Yu Qiao took a breath: "Then where is she now?"

Bai Yi grinned and shook the wine bottle in her hand: "Hey, I just came back from drinking with her..." "

Huihui is at the Cassy bar on the corner of the old street every day, didn't she tell you?"

Yu Wenwen Yan Chang breathed a sigh of relief, and his rapidly beating heart gradually sank.

"No."

Bai Yi covered her mouth belatedly: "Should I tell Li? Never mind, I told you not to tell her..."

Yu Qiao had already missed her, and quickly walked down When I got upstairs, I only left one sentence: "Thank you, senior sister Baiyi, go back and rest early."

Baiyi looked at her back running so fast, and said to herself, "Why are you running so fast..." Said Finished, staggered upstairs.

...

Yu Qiao said: "I took a taxi from school and found this place."

Cheng Ye smiled rationally: "Fuck, this drunkard likes to talk around every time he is drunk!"

But Xie Bufei remained silent all the time, saying nothing He looked at Yu Qiao silently.

The latter met her gaze, stopped talking, and looked at her quietly.

Eye contact, seems to flow a thousand words. Surrounded by ambiguous laughter, only the two of them erected a tall barrier around them, isolating them from all the chaos in the outside world.

Cheng Yeli felt that the atmosphere between the two of them was weird, so he took the initiative to take a step back, and said considerately: "You guys talk, I'll go find a friend." After finishing speaking, he left a back that fled in despair.

The bartender also walked away tactfully, leaving only two people at the side of the bar, looking at each other silently.

After a long time, Xie Bufei turned his head away, and asked softly: "Quiet, do you know how to drink?"

Yu Qiao said, "I've never drank."

Xie Bufei smiled and shook her head: "Don't drink any more in the future. , is not a good thing."

Yu Qiao looked at the pile of empty cans behind her, and frowned unconsciously: "Then why does senior sister drink so much?"

Xie Bufei paused, then suddenly turned to look at her.

The faint yellow light above the head reflected in the girl's eyes, which looked wet and glowed with bright water. Looking carefully, it seemed that there were some deeper meanings in it that she couldn't understand.

"Quiet, why do you want to see me?"

Yu Qiao was startled, and opened her mouth: "Because..."

Xie Bufei interrupted her: "You won't say it again, because we are friends?"

Yu Qiao was dumbfounded , I couldn't give an answer for a while.

She only knew that among all the people, Xie Bufei was the only and special existence.

Seeing her reaction, the light shining in Xie Bufei's eyes disappeared bit by bit, and slowly went out together with the deeper things.

She bit her lip violently, lowered her head suddenly, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm so bored."

The girl's voice was broken, suppressing a slight choke. After a long time, a drop of water flowed down her cheek and wet the back of her hand.

Yu Qiao's heart tightened suddenly, and she looked at him helplessly.

"It's so annoying." Xie Bufei covered her eyes with the back of her hand, and sobbed softly, "Why, how could you be so stupid?"

Bai thin shoulders trembled slightly, and she seemed to be stripped of her insides among the happy crowd. , curled up in embarrassment.

Yu Qiao could only hold her hand, saying in vain over and over again: "Senior sister, I'm sorry... I was wrong, I was wrong.

" With his head down, he sucked his nose sullenly, and shed tears silently.

What is the reason?

She didn't dare to ask, and Xie Bufei didn't give her an answer.

"it's not your fault."

It's not a mistake not to like someone.

Xie Bufei spoke suddenly, and suddenly picked up the beer can in hand and drank it down in one gulp.

Immediately afterwards, Bai Xi's fingertips were clasped on the pull ring, and a new bottle was opened, the action was done in one go, with a menacing aura.

She raised her head, her eyes were red, her lips pressed against the mouth of the bottle, hot beer rushed into her throat, and her slender neck rolled gently.

Yu Qiao stopped her to no avail, and watched her drink four or five bottles, a thin blush gradually appeared on both sides of her cheeks.

Seeing this, the passing man smiled and struck up a conversation: "Beauty, are you broken in love? Are you interested in going out to play with me?" Under the dim light, the

girl was leaning on the bar counter, with black hair and snow skin, curled eyelashes on the side face, eyes There was a touch of dampness in the inside, and the black tube top skirt outlined a slender waist, her posture was fragile and glamorous, and she was shockingly beautiful.

Xie Bufei gave him a sideways look, and let out a sneer from his nose, but the flush at the end of his eyes was particularly attractive. The man couldn't help but take a breath, staring blankly.

A black coat was placed on Xie Feifei's shoulders, blocking the man's sight. Yu Qiao turned her head and looked at him coldly: "Get lost."

The man looked away in embarrassment, and walked away dejectedly.

Xie Bufei looked at the clothes on her shoulders, and pursed her lips: "I don't want to wear it."

"Put it on." Yu Qiao coaxed in a low voice, "The air conditioner is cold, be careful of catching cold."

Xie Bufei looked at her with faint eyes : "Don't...don't be so nice to me." Since you don't like me, why bother.

Yu Qiao didn't answer, and stayed by her side silently, watching Xie Bufei drink two more cans of beer, lying on the bar in a daze.

Seeing that the girl didn't move for a long time, Yu Qiao patted her on the shoulder cautiously: "Sister?"

Xie Bufei snorted, buried her face in her arms, and rubbed her face unconsciously.

As time went on late at night, the number of people in the bar gradually decreased. Cheng Yeli returned to the bar, frowned upon seeing this, and asked, "Why is she drunk again, didn't you look at her?" Yu Qiao

lowered her head guiltily: "Sorry, I didn't stop Senior Sister."

Rubbing her temples, she sighed and said, "Forget it, no one can stop what she decides to do. It's getting late, you can send her back." He

handed Xie Bufei's handbag to Yu Qiao and said: "She's been staying in a hotel for the past few days, and the room card is in her bag."

Yu Qiao took the small bag and thanked the man.

"Yu Qiao." Cheng Yeli hesitated to speak, paused for a moment, and said, "Although I am not qualified to take care of your affairs, Xie Bufei has been my friend since childhood. This woman looks proud, but in fact It's far less chic than it looks."

"Anyway, you...be kind to her."

Yu Qiao paused, then nodded seriously: "I will."

She carefully lifted the sleepy girl from the booth. Helped her up, let Xie Bufei lean on her body, and helped her walk out slowly.

Cheng Yeli looked at their backs as they went away, and shook his head with mixed feelings: "One thing is one thing..."

Yu Qiao took a taxi, supported Xie Bufei and stood by the side of the road waiting for the driver to come.

On the side of the quiet street, the night breeze was cool, Xie Bufei slowly opened his eyes and shook his drowsy head.

She only remembered that she drank a lot of wine, and then...

There was a mist-like aroma of grass and trees around her, which made her want to drown in it involuntarily. Xie Bufei turned her head in a daze, and saw Yu Qiao who was supporting her.

The girl was tall and tall, with handsome eyebrows and eyes, and lowered her head, looking at the phone without blinking.

Xie Bufei frowned, instinctively became displeased, and reached out to cover her mobile phone screen.

"Don't look."

Yu Qiao raised her head and glanced at her, put away her phone: "Okay, don't watch it."

Xie Bufei said domineeringly again: "Just look at me."

Yu Qiao smiled lightly, and said kindly: "Okay, Look at you."

Xie Bufei leaned closer to her, her eyes were drunk, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes rolled around, and she deliberately seduced the people around her.

"Then am I good-looking?"

Yu Qiao paused, and said in a shy voice: "Good-looking, very beautiful."

Xie Bufei pursed her mouth, looking a little aggrieved: "Then why do you still..." Don't like me?

Yu Qiao: "What?"

"I won't tell you." Xie Bufei turned her head away and said angrily, "Wooden man, you can guess for yourself."

Yu Qiao observed her carefully for a while and asked, "Sister, Do you know who I am?"

Xie Bufei put her hands on her hips: "I know you, you are an idiot."

Yu Qiao was sure that she was drunk, so she couldn't help laughing. It was the first time I saw the other party drunk, and he was quite cute, like a child having a temper tantrum.

Just as she was talking, the car she had booked arrived. Yu Qiao helped Xie Bufei to sit on the back seat, the girl immediately grabbed her hand tightly and blinked.

"Where are you taking me?"

Yu Qiao held her hand instead, and comforted her: "Let's go back to the hotel."

Xie Bufei opened his eyes wide and innocently: "Do you want to book a room with me?"

She asked The voice was a little loud, and the uncle driver glanced at the two of them from the rearview mirror, and couldn't help coughing a few times.

Yu Qiao was a little helpless, and held down Xie Bufei who was about to move, and said, "No, I will take you back."

Xie Bufei came up and gently sniffed the glands on the back of her neck, her eyes sparkling: "You can't stay ?"

Yu Qiao stopped the girl from further lying on her neck, held her shoulders, and coaxed her in a low voice: "Be good, and I'll stay." Xie Bufei lowered her eyes obediently after hearing this: "Oh

. Along the way

, the driver frequently looked at Yu Qiao from the rearview mirror with complicated eyes. Yu Qiao sat on the back seat numbly, feeling that she was about to be misunderstood as a scum who seduced ignorant and drunk girls.

"I'm her junior." She simply showed her student ID card, "I just sent her back to the hotel."

The driver smiled awkwardly. When the two got out of the car, he stepped on the accelerator and disappeared at the end of the street.

Helping Xie Bufei into the hotel lobby, Yu Qiao took Xie Bufei into the elevator after showing her ID card and student ID to the other party.

There are only two people left in the closed space. Xie Bufei has been sticking to her body from just now, looking straight at Yu Qiao with her beautiful eyes, and asked in a breathy voice: "Am I very good?" Yu Qiao stroked her furry head:

" Very good."

Xie Bufei smiled with satisfaction, her lips were red and her teeth were white, and there was a smug smile on the corners of her brows and eyes, her spirit was high and she was so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off.

Yu Qiao stared blankly, feeling shy in her heart. It seemed that she hadn't seen Xie Bufei smile like this for a long time.

The light ding of the elevator interrupted her thoughts.

After entering the room, Yu Qiao helped Xie Bufei to the bed, turned around and boiled water for her.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist, and her hairy head rubbed against her back affectionately.

Yu Qiao paused.

"Quietly."

The girl behind her raised her face and buried it on the glands on the back of her neck, the tip of her nose fluttered, "You smell so sweet."

Glands are very private parts for both Alpha and Omega, and this movement almost It is passed over. Yu Qiao's throat rolled, and she suppressed her voice and said, "Senior sister, don't rub around."

Xie Bufei grunted dissatisfiedly: "I want it."

The warm lips brushed against the back of her neck intentionally or unintentionally, and the scorching feeling burned all over her body.

Yu Qiao trembled almost imperceptibly, grabbed Xie Bufei's arm, pulled her away, and stopped the other party's gradually rampant movements.

Xie Bufei raised his face, his red lips were slightly pursed, his eyes were shining, and he looked at her aggrieved.

She pointed at Yu Qiao accusingly: "You murdered me."

Yu Qiao said dumbly, "I didn't."

"You just murdered me." Xie Bufei said, "How could you be so stupid and

fierce ." Knowing whether she can be serious with a drunk person, Yu Qiao sighed helplessly: "Well, I was wrong."

She then said: "Be good and go take a shower first, okay?

" He moved, lowered his head and smelled himself, the smell of wine was so strong. She frowned immediately, and whispered, "I want to take a shower."

She staggered to the suitcase next to her, and pulled out two sets of pajamas angrily.

Seeing her unsteady movement, Yu Qiao asked worriedly from the side: "Can you do it yourself?" "Of course I

can." Xie Bufei looked back at her with her pajamas in her arms, and suddenly blinked, "Otherwise, you With me?"

Yu Qiao said in a daze: "No, no."

Xie Bufei snorted: "Coward."

Before entering the bathroom, she turned around again, pretending to be fierce: "You are not allowed to sneak Run away!"

Yu Qiao waited for the boiling water to boil, and laughed when she heard the words: "Well, I won't go."

"If I find out that you have run away secretly, I will..." Xie Bufei thought for a moment, sullenly, coldly Throw down a sentence forcefully, "I'll sleep with you."

Yu Qiao: "..."

The original charming words were said by her like a threat, Yu Qiao couldn't help shaking her head, and she was relieved to see Xie Bufei walked into the bathroom safely.

The shower was turned on, and the sound of running water gradually sounded, and a layer of white mist covered the frosted glass in the bathroom.

The faint fragrance of flowers slowly flowed out through the crack of the door, like a lingering burst of water vapor.

Yu Qiao was alone in the quiet room, almost sitting on pins and needles.

Looking at the dark night outside the window, she thought silently: Let's go back after senior sister falls asleep.

After tonight, their relationship seemed even stranger. Some things, she had a vague idea, but she couldn't be sure.

After a while, the sound of water stopped.

The bathroom door opened, and the sweet fragrance of flowers, accompanied by mist, flowed towards the person sitting beside the bed.

A pair of long legs stepped out, water droplets rolled from the white skin, the ankles were slender, and the toes were neatly trimmed.

The girl was wearing a light-colored suspender nightdress, and the light fell from above her head, shining on her delicate collarbone and beautiful eyebrows, as if it came from a dream.

Perhaps because of being drunk, the lily-of-the-valley fragrance on her body became more intense, and as the distance got closer, Yu Qiao's pupils shrank slightly, and her heart beat violently in an instant.

Xie Bufei stopped in front of her, lowered her head, hooked Yu Qiao's chin with her fingers, and lifted it up.

Yu Qiao was forced to look up at her, the girl squinted her eyes and smiled, condescending, like a fox, a bit mean, but also very attractive.

"It's really not gone." She said softly, and gently stroked the other's lips with her fingertips.

An electric current passed through her whole body, Yu Qiao blushed subconsciously, and hid for a while.

Xie Bufei pursed her lips and looked at her, a little aggrieved: "Do you hate me?"

Yu Qiao heard herself say: "No."

However, the heart was beating as if it was about to explode, and the strange feeling was overwhelming, almost sweeping away all the rationality.

"I don't hate it, I just like it." Xie Bufei held Yu Qiao's cheeks and bent down towards her.

The warm touch fell on the lips, and the soft tip of the tongue licked/opened the teeth, reckless and green. Yu Qiao's pupils shrank slightly, and her mind exploded with a bang.

Between lips and teeth, the two breathed unsteadily. Xie Bufei made a conclusion as if affirmative: "You like me."

The author has something to say: Sister: Actually, I guessed blindly!

Quietly: You guessed it right;

congratulations to the wooden man for finally being enlightened, today he also writes long and thickly, hehe;

38

  I like her...

All the confused emotions are strung together at this moment, appearing in front of Yu Qiao's eyes very clearly.

The restless and unfamiliar heartbeat, the non-disgusting physical contact, the obvious partiality...

It turns out that the truth has always been so simple.

She really likes her.

In a daze, Xie Bufei held her shoulders, and the two of them fell backwards and fell on the soft big bed.

The girl licked/licked her lips carefully, like a fledgling reckless little beast, savoring the prey in front of her eyes jerkyly, without any rules, but with unspeakable temptation.

Yu Qiao squinted her eyes in a daze, and slowly tightened her fingers on the bed sheet. She found it strange that human lips should have no taste, but this kiss tasted like kissing a rich, wet lily of the valley, with a very light sweetness.

Suddenly felt a tingling pain on her lips, Xie Bufei bit her with her teeth. The girl looked at her, separated slightly, and pulled out a wet silver thread.

She smiled, her red lips were wet, and she asked as if coquettishly: "Is it comfortable?"

Yu Qiao covered her lips with the back of her hand, and the tips of her ears were scorching hot: "Very comfortable."

Xie Bufei took Yu Qiao's hand away, He pecked his lips and fell beside her contentedly.

She turned over and buried her face in Yu Qiao's neck again, the tip of her nose twitched, sniffing back and forth, her warm lips brushed the side of her neck vaguely.

Breath sprayed on the back of the neck, itching bursts. Yu Qiao hurriedly pressed her shoulders and distanced herself: "Senior sister, no." I don't know why Xie Bufei always wanted to hit her glands today.

"It smells so good." Xie Bufei looked dazed, and limply rubbed against her body like a cat that has sucked catnip.

Yu Qiao frowned, thinking that Alphas should be mutually exclusive, but Xie Bufei seemed to like her pheromones very much.

During the movement, the hem of Yu Qiao's clothes was messed up, revealing a small part of her thin, white and slender waist. Xie Bufei looked at the smooth skin, gently put her hands on it, and gently drew circles with her nails.

In the next second, he began to probe in irregularly.

Yu Qiao's thoughts were interrupted, she blushed suddenly, and grabbed her wrist: "Sister, don't move around." "

Aren't you hot?" Xie Bufei said, "You wear a lot." "

I Not hot." Yu Qiao sat up with difficulty, stuffed the girl beside her into a quilt, and rolled into a ball, "Senior sister, you should brush your teeth and go to bed." "I brushed my teeth just now." Xie Bufei

bared She bared her white teeth, and pouted her mouth in disbelief, "You don't even sleep with me."

Yu Qiao blushed suddenly, and stammered, "You, you are drunk now, not sober."

She couldn't When the other party is insane, do the kind of thing that takes advantage of the danger.

"I'm sober." Xie Bufei was trapped under the quilt, only showing an angry face, and twisted her thin eyebrows, "Liar, you agreed to stay and sleep with me." Yu Qiao rubbed it with her thumb

. She sighed: "You sleep, I won't leave."

She thought helplessly, I will leave after you fall asleep.

Xie Bufei: "I don't believe you."

"Really." Yu Qiao sat beside her, reached out and touched her head, "I'll stay here with you." "

Okay." Xie Bufei blinked She blinked, her eyes glowing with water, she stretched out her slender index finger, and tapped her lips lightly, signaling her to come over.

Yu Qiao looked at her puzzled.

"Goodnight kiss." Xie Bufei pointed to her pink lips and said with a smile.

Yu Qiao's ears felt hot, and she hurriedly looked away.

"No, I kissed you just now."

"Ah..." Xie Bufei muttered disappointedly, "Stingy."

Yu Qiao reached out her hand to close her eyes, her slender eyelashes gently scratching her palm. She said softly: "Good night."

Yu Qiao stood up lightly, turned off the light in the room, and the surroundings suddenly became dark. Xie Bufei closed her eyes, her anger still in her heart, and ignored her.

The field of vision was enveloped by a deep dark red, and the ears were very quiet, and there was no sound. She smelled the faint scent of grass and trees beside her, and actually felt a little drowsy.

After an unknown amount of time, Xie Bufei asked in a daze, "Are you still there ?

"

After that, he stood on tiptoe and left the hotel quietly.

...

Xie Bufei was woken up by the ringing of the phone.

She didn't want to answer at first, but the phone on the bedside table rang for five minutes, so loud that she had to open her eyes, reach out a hand from the hot blanket, and answer the phone.

"Hey, Bufei Xie, have you woken up?" Cheng Yeli asked, "It's already noon."

Xie Bufei rubbed her eyes with her right hand, her voice hoarse: "No, I didn't sleep enough, don't disturb your aunt to sleep." "

Almost Come on, you still have class in the afternoon." Cheng Yeli said, "Where's Yu Qiao? Is she beside you?"

Yu Qiao?

When Xie Bufei heard the name, she was stunned for a few seconds, her eyes widened, and her confused consciousness suddenly came to life.

She sat up suddenly from the bed and looked around.

Well, it was empty. The place next to me felt no body temperature, and I didn't know when I left.

Xie Bufei immediately fainted, and fell backwards into the soft quilt: "She's not here, she should have left."

Cheng Yeli clicked his tongue and teased her: "It seems that you are not charming. The moon is dark and the wind is high, lonely A Widow, this didn't stop her."

"Don't bother." Xie Bufei looked at the ceiling and murmured, "She still doesn't understand anything." "She

doesn't like you?" Cheng Yeli said strangely, "I saw how considerate and gentle she was to you last night." , I thought she had secretly agreed to it a long time ago."

Xie Bufei yawned for a long time, got up from the bed sleepily, and walked into the bathroom with her slippers: "If you think too much, she is just a log."

Cheng Yeli sympathized with her for a while, and said: "Don't sleep, get up and eat." "Yes

, I'm brushing my teeth." Xie Bufei squeezed the toothpaste with one hand, "I'm hanging up."

Hang up the phone, Xie Bufei Lift your head and look at yourself in the mirror. A messy long hair hangs behind her waist, the girl has a plain face, bright eyebrows, thin eyebrows and red lips, but the expression is very smelly.

Her head was still a little dizzy after a hangover, so she reached out and pinched the bridge of her nose lightly to relieve the dizziness in her brain.

She has a problem, she can't drink too much alcohol, once she drinks too much, she will be easily fragmented when she wakes up the next day, forgetting her drunken memory.

She seemed to remember what happened last night, but she didn't remember very clearly.

A few scenes emerged in her mind piecemeal, such as Yu Qiao helping her into the taxi, Yu Qiao coaxing her to sleep, she kissing Yu Qiao...Forcing a

kiss? !

Xie Bufei stared helplessly at her dumbfounded self in the mirror, silently put down the toothbrush, her cheeks flushed quickly, and her whole body turned red like a tomato.

Pinch it, the ancients said drinking was a mistake... It's true.

How dare she kiss wood forcibly!

Trying to recall those fragmentary pictures in my mind, it looks lingering and pathetic, making people blush and heartbeat.

Xie Bufei covered her face, sobbing in pain and joy.

...It doesn't seem to be a bad loss.

She thought bitterly, wine is strong and cowardly, why didn't she quietly take the opportunity to sleep yesterday?

Really disappointing!

After washing up, Xie Bufei changed into a suit of clothes, dragged the suitcase to the front desk to check out, and planned to live back to school.

Now that I have met Yu Qiao, there is no point in staying in a hotel.

Taking a taxi back to school, Xie Bufei bumped into Bai Yi who came out to fetch water in the corridor of the dormitory.

Seeing her, Bai Yi quickly ran downstairs: "It's none of my business!"

Xie Bufei stopped her even faster: "Stop, don't even think about leaving."

Bai Yi could only stand still obediently, like a punishment. As if standing still, she looked at her pitifully: "I was drunk at the time, and I didn't know what I said..."

Xie Bufei patted her on the shoulder: "You did a good job this time." Let her Kissed Yu Qiao for nothing.

Bai Yi watched her dragging her suitcase into the dormitory, and scratched the back of her head foolishly: "Huh?" So you didn't come here to settle accounts with me? !

301 dormitory.

Yao Rudong screamed: "Quiet, what did you say?"

"I fell in love with someone." Yu Qiao said, "What should I do now?"

Yao Rudong's pupils trembled, he looked at her like a ghost, and asked tremblingly "Well, can I ask who it is?"

Yu Qiao opened her mouth, and she heard Lu Yun say from the side, "Xie Bufei?"

Yao Rudong said, "Impossible, senior sister Xie is an Alpha! Don't defile them." Pure socialist sisterhood..."

She turned her head and saw Yu Qiao's expression, she paused, "Damn, so it's really Senior Sister Xie?!"

Yu Qiao: "It's her."

Yao Rudong was so shocked that she couldn't be more shocked: "..."

"Worthy of being a school belle, the charm is great, and the iron tree can also bloom..." She turned her head to look at Lu Yun, and murmured, "Xiao Yun, how did you guess it?"

Lu Yun smiled and shrugged her shoulders: "Do you still need to guess? Quietly has only a few good friends around her. Besides us, she just rejected Meng Ling, so only Senior Xie is left." "It's just that I didn't expect

you I really like her..." Lu Yun said thoughtfully, "She looks hard to chase."

Yao Rudong recovered from the shock, and rubbed his hands excitedly: "Quietly, or you just confess your love directly Right?"

"No." Lu Yun analyzed, "People like Xie Bufei have a sense of proportion and distance. If she doesn't like you, but you confess to her, you will definitely not be friends in the future. She will take the initiative to alienate you."

Yu Qiao nodded: "Yes, so I want to take it slowly."

"Do you know how to chase her?"

Yao Rudong stepped back after hearing this, and took the initiative to give up the stage: " Thank you, I haven't chased anyone before, so I can't give you any useful advice."

Lu Yun teased her: "I'm afraid you didn't even hand in your first kiss?"

"So what, I'm a solo mother, and you're the only one in this room With experience in love, Quiet must be the same as me!" Yao Rudong put her hands on her hips, seeking Yu Qiao's approval, "Right, Quiet?"

Yu Qiao looked at her, and suddenly fell silent.

The atmosphere was weird for a moment, and the smile on Yao Rudong's face gradually disappeared: "No way..." She widened her eyes, "When did you hand over your first kiss?"

Lu Yun also asked nervously, "Who was it for?!

" Touching the tip of her nose shyly, recalling the previous kiss, she whispered: "Sister Xie."

Yao Rudong: "What do you mean, did you force her to kiss her yesterday?!"

Lu Yun questioned her soul, and said in surprise: "How could that be?" Is that so?"

"No!" Yu Qiao waved her hands quickly, her face was hot and her ears were red, "Because, because my sister was drunk last night and lost her mind, she hugged me and kissed me."

Lu Yun was stunned, and didn't doubt it. After all, he was indeed drunk and ugly. It's not surprising that some people like to kiss others indiscriminately.

"Then what didn't happen between you and her last night?"

Yu Qiao shook her head in confusion.

"A gentleman, quiet!" Yao Rudong patted her on the shoulder, "I admire you for being able to sit still in your arms."

Lu Yun: "Are you really thinking about chasing her? Xie Bufei is not like that." Someone who is easy to chase."

Yu Qiao's eyes were firm: "Think about it."

She has been thinking about this since last night.

She was indeed moved by Xie Bufei and wanted to be with him.

Lu Yun smiled, and exchanged a look with Yao Rudong: "Okay, don't worry, we will give you an assist."

Xie Bufei took a nap at noon, then got up and went to class.

In the afternoon there is a section on music theory, which is shared with the class next door. The teacher is a middle-aged uncle in his fifties, with a Mediterranean hair, but he is very fashionable in his clothes. From time to time, he will throw a few burdens that keep pace with the times, which makes the students in the audience laugh.

Following him came in a strange young woman, holding a stack of papers in one hand and putting the other hand in her pocket, wearing a leather jacket and jeans, with long wavy hair swaying behind her, she looked very young, sitting in the first The position of the row does not move.

The woman is beautiful, and many people can't help but look at it frequently. Xie Bufei was not interested, so she glanced at it and continued to listen to the class.

As the end of get out of class was approaching, she was a little tired. She twisted her sore neck left and right, and suddenly saw a familiar figure outside the window.

Yu Qiao was standing in the corridor outside, holding a book in her hand. Noticing her gaze, Yu Qiao rolled her eyes and smiled.

Xie Bufei took a breath.

...is this waiting for me?

She looked at Yu Qiao foolishly for a while, and couldn't help asking silently, "Is there something wrong?"

Yu Qiao showed a blank expression, as if she didn't understand her mouth shape, she tilted her head.

Xie Bufei mouthed her for a long time, and Yu Qiao followed suit. The two talked like a chicken, and they didn't know what the other was talking about.

Her strangeness caught the attention of the stage, and the teacher smiled and asked, "Student Xie Bufei, what are you dancing about?"

Everyone looked at her in unison. Under dozens of pairs of eyes, Xie Bufei couldn't help but froze, pretending to be calm and said: "It's nothing."

The teacher didn't care, smiled and continued to teach. Xie Bufei suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but glance out of the window, and saw the girl leaning on the railing, smiling at her with bent eyes.

Yu Qiao doesn't smile very often, and usually has no expression on her face, but she looks good when she smiles. She was wearing an off-white knitted sweater, with black hair shawl, and she seemed to be covered with a soft halo in the sun. The smile flowed from those clear eyes, looking very gentle.

Xie Bufei couldn't help covering her hot face with her hands, feeling that she seemed a little dazed and ashamed just now, and Yu Qiao saw the joke.

After finally getting out of class, Xie Bufei walked out of the classroom quickly, away from the right and wrong behind her, and walked in front of Yu Qiao.

"Why are you here? Is there something wrong?"

Yu Qiao smiled: "It's nothing. I passed by the library and saw my senior sister in class."

Xie Bufei suddenly said, "What a coincidence..." Her eyes fell on On Yu Qiao's lips, she suddenly remembered what happened last night, and she felt a little embarrassed, she looked away guiltily.

Yu Qiao looked at her face, paused, and asked: "Do you still have classes?" "

No, I have one class today."

Yu Qiao nodded: "Then let's go have dinner together."

Thank you Fei blinked: "Okay." Is it her illusion, why does she feel that Yu Qiao has become active?

The two came to the cafeteria. It was approaching evening, and the cafeteria was buzzing with people's heads in darkness.

Yu Qiao asked: "What would senior sister want to eat?"

"Let's eat the Mala Tang last time, it's delicious." Xie Bufei said.

Yu Qiao turned her head and took a look. Malatang's business is very good today, there is a long queue at the window, and it may take a while before it's their turn.

She then said: "Senior sister, you go and take a seat first, I'll just line up."

Xie Bufei was a little worried: "Can you handle it by yourself?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao said, pointing Pointing to the seat next to her, "There are two vacant seats in the corner, go sit and wait for me first." "

Okay."

Xie Bufei took the book in Yu Qiao's hand, walked to that clean corner, sat down and waited.

She rested her chin and curiously flipped through the book Yu Qiao borrowed from the library, which was Maugham's "The Veil".

I didn't expect her to like such a book. Xie Bufei kept it in her heart and added it to the book list.

She was a little fascinated by watching it, and it was only when the spicy fragrance gradually drifted towards her that she suddenly came back to her senses.

Yu Qiao came over with two bowls and put one of them in front of her: "Are you reading my book?" "

Yeah." Xie Bufei moved the book away to avoid being splashed by the soup. arrive. She paused suddenly and said in a panic, "I seem to have forgotten to tell you what I want to eat just now!"

Yu Qiao nodded: "It's okay, I ordered the ones you ate last time."

The hot mist smoked into her eyes , Xie Bufei looked down at the bowl, his expression gradually became surprised.

It's really all the things she likes to order.

"Do you remember what I ate last time?"

Yu Qiao said, "I remember. Slightly spicy, no vinegar, no pepper, a spoonful of sesame oil, a spoonful of soy sauce, two spoonfuls of peanut butter, mashed garlic and chopped green onion.

" All reproduced perfectly.

Xie Bufei looked at her, her heartbeat accelerated suddenly, and her whole body suddenly felt light, as if stepping on a cloud.

She couldn't help but feel a little complacent, desperately suppressed the corners of her mouth, and said, "So Youyou cares about me so much."

Yu Qiao paused, and smiled: "Yes."

Xie Bufei choked, and hurriedly moved away. When I opened my eyes, my heart pounded.

Why is this man smiling all the time today...he seems to be in a good mood.

She also smiled so beautifully that she almost misunderstood.

"Eat, let's eat." She pretended to hold the spoon calmly, scooped up a mouthful of soup, and was about to drink it, when Yu Qiao quickly held her hand down.

"It's hot, don't drink it yet." Yu Qiao said, "It's fine for me to eat, but you are afraid of being hot, and it will be cold for a while."

She remembered that Xie Bufei had a cat's tongue and was afraid of eating hot things.

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, and put down her hand obediently: "Oh..."

She lowered her eyes, her eyes fell on the ground, as if she was a little absent-minded.

Yu Qiao watched her reaction, secretly took out her mobile phone under the table, and opened the WeChat dormitory group.

Yu Qiao: "She doesn't seem to talk much today, and she doesn't take the initiative to chat with me."

Yao Rudong: "Could she be in a bad mood?"

Yu Qiao: "It doesn't look like it."

Lu Yun: "Don't worry, A Go up! Straight ball and it's over!"

The author has something to say: Sister: You are so proactive, I can't fix it; there

will be some two-way secret love in the future... Don't worry about sleeping, how do you want to sleep after you fall off the horse? how to sleep (smoke);

39

    Xie Bufei lowered his head, blew lightly on the spoon, and secretly glanced at Yu Qiao.

The other party lowered his head, as if he was playing with his mobile phone?

She knew that there was no game on Yu Qiao's phone, so she might be responding to some messages now.

Xie Bufei casually asked: "Who are you chatting with?"

"With your roommate." Yu Qiao simply replied, put away her phone, looked up at her, "What's wrong?" "

Nothing."

Xie Bufei Fei smiled, pretending that she was just asking casually, and lowered her head to drink the cold soup, which was rich in taste, with the salty sweetness of peanut butter and the spiciness of a little chili powder. The ingredients Yu Qiao ordered were exactly the same, and they were all her favorite flavors.

She squinted her eyes, her appetite was wide open, and she quickly ate the contents of the bowl, one spoon after another, her cheeks were bulging, and her lips were also wet and red from the hot pepper, with a thin tinge. water light. Yu Qiao really likes to see her eating, it's a bit like eating dried fish with curry, it looks cute and appetizing. She took out two tissues from her bag and placed them in front of him. The two were eating with their heads down, and suddenly there was a dispute from far to near. "Child, what do you want to eat today?" "I told you not to call me a child, how strange!" The two passed by them, blowing a gust of creamy wind. Hearing the familiar voice, Yu Qiao paused, then turned her head: "Meng Ling?" One of them stopped and looked at her: "Yu Qiao?" The curly-haired woman beside her also stopped, her eyes narrowed. On Yu Qiao's body, she squinted her eyes and looked up and down. Xie Bufei put down the spoon and wiped her lips with a tissue: "Your friend?" Yu Qiao hesitated. Her relationship with Meng Ling should be regarded as friends now, right? She then introduced: "It's my friend, her name is Meng Ling."

Yu Qiao introduced to Meng Ling again: "This is Xie Bufei."

Meng Ling looked at her, then at Xie Bufei in front of her, with a bright smile: "There is no need to introduce the school belle, everyone recognizes it. Hello Yeah."

Xie Bufei nodded and smiled, but felt a little strange in her heart. How did she never know that Yu Qiao had such an Omega friend?

The woman next to Meng Ling raised her eyebrows and said, "Would you like to introduce me?" She put the bag next to the two of them, and said with a smile, "Since it's such a coincidence, why don't we eat together?" Meng Ling froze

. After a while, he tugged at her arm, and lowered his voice: "Qi Yishu, stop making trouble..."

Qi Yishu held his chin and smiled calmly: "Why, can't you sit here?"

Xie Bufei found out This woman seems to be a little socially obsessed, and she looks familiar.

Take a closer look, isn't this the curly-haired woman who came in with the professor in the music theory class?

Qi Yishu also noticed her, and said happily, "Oh, you are the classmate who flaunts his teeth and claws in class?"

Xie Bufei: "..." Very good, he died on the spot.

Meng Ling couldn't hold back Qi Yishu, so she could only ask Yu Qiao in a low voice: "Can we sit here?"

Yu Qiao: "Of course."

Meng Ling smiled shyly at her, and sat down opposite Qi Yishu. The four sat opposite each other across a narrow aisle, and the atmosphere became a little tense.

Qi Yishu, who was the least familiar, started to talk: "You are Yu Qiao?"

Yu Qiao looked at her and said, "Yes."

Qi Yishu: "Unexpectedly, Yu, quietly?"

Yu Qiao was at a loss When most people hear their name, they will subconsciously think that it is greater than less than Yu, but this person has never seen her before, and he can say her name accurately.

"you know me?"

"I know you." Qi Yishu leaned back on the back of the chair, smiling playfully, "So you are the one who made her break up in love and squatted in front of the dormitory building crying loudly that day."

Meng Ling's eyes widened, suddenly anxious The cheeks to the tips of the ears blushed quickly: "You, why did you say it?!"

She couldn't help but watch the reactions of the other two while she was talking. Yu Qiao sat on the spot in a daze, while Xie Bufei held the spoon, the smile on her face had disappeared.

Lovelorn?

What lovelorn? !

What did she miss during the past few days? !

Meng Ling clenched her lips tightly, her voice was like a mosquito moaning, she was almost going crazy: "No, there is no such thing, don't listen to her..."

Qi Yishu smiled unhurriedly: "Why not, you cried that day You're so confused, I picked you up."

Yu Qiao opened her mouth a little helplessly, not knowing what to say for a moment. She refused bluntly, and did not expect Meng Ling to cry because of this.

Xie Bufei, who had been silent all along, suddenly took a deep breath, looked at Qi Yishu, and said lightly: "You don't respect people for telling such private things without permission?" The atmosphere suddenly cooled

down, and Qi Yishu He looked at her for a moment, then let out a soft ah.

"Is crying your nose considered a very private thing?" She smiled half-smile, "If classmate Yu Qiao knows a little sense of propriety, she shouldn't leave the girl who collapsed after being rejected by herself alone." Yu Jing was silent for a moment, looking

at Meng Ling: "Sorry, I didn't know you were crying at the time."

Meng Ling's lips trembled, she clutched the hem of her clothes in panic, and said incoherently: "It's okay, it has nothing to do with you...don't listen to her, I don't blame you. What do you mean?"

With a snap, Xie Bufei put down his chopsticks.

She looked directly into Qi Yishu's eyes, and her voice became colder: "Then what do you want Yu Qiao to do? Send her upstairs and into the dormitory? Just accept her confession, is this called responsibility?"

Qi Yishu looked at her and didn't answer for a while. After a long time, she curled her lips and said casually: "I was just joking, why are you so serious."

Xie Bufei said blankly: "I don't think it's funny."

Yu Qiao opened her eyes slightly and looked at the other side A warm current surged through the heart of the girl with a frosty face.

Xie Bufei has always been kind and gentle, it was the first time Yu Qiao saw her so angry, speaking for herself in such a strong tone.

Senior sister really treats her as a friend.

"Don't quarrel." Meng Ling stood up abruptly, her face pale, "I, I'm leaving first."

She covered her face and ran out quickly, her back trembling slightly, as if fleeing. The people around heard the footsteps and looked over blankly.

Qi Yishu was taken aback: "Wait..."

She looked at Meng Ling's back, clicked her tongue with a complicated expression, picked up something and chased after her.

Only Yu Qiao and Xie Bufei were left in the seats.

In the unspeakable silence, Yu quietly raised her eyes, and said softly: "Thank you, senior, for speaking for me just now."

Xie Bufei put down the spoon, turned his face away, looking aggrieved: "What should I do, I don't have an appetite No more."

"Then I won't eat." Yu Qiao said softly, "Let's go back."

Xie Bufei turned to look at her, and suddenly said: "Meng Ling likes you?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao said, "But I have already rejected her."

Xie Bufei lowered her eyes irritably, and unconsciously circled her fingers on the table: "When did it happen, I don't know..."

Yu quietly said, "It's just Senior sister avoided me for a few days."

Xie Bufei slightly pouted her lips, and whispered: "Then I won't avoid you in the future."

But if I leave for a while, my girlfriend will be snatched away.

When did her little wood become so popular?

Yu Qiao didn't hear clearly, and leaned closer to her: "What did you just say?"

"Nothing." Xie Bufei blinked, and asked intentionally or unintentionally, "Why don't you like her? She looks cute."

In fact, Meng An Omega like Ling, who is like a bird, can easily arouse others' desire for protection, and is quite popular among Alphas. It's hard to guarantee that Yu Qiao will have feelings for her one day?

Yu Qiao frowned, and the alarm bells rang in her heart: "Does senior think she is cute?"

Could it be that she likes this type of Omega?

Xie Bufei pretended to be relaxed: "It's quite cute, it looks very clingy."

Oh, I like cute ones, and I also like clingy ones.

Yu Qiao silently remembered it in her heart, and nodded: "Indeed."

Xie Bufei was about to die of soreness, and she still pretended to be calm and calm: "Why did she chase you at that time?"

Yu Qiao explained seriously: "It's nothing, just go to and from class with me, go to the library to study, and go to the cafeteria to eat a few times."

Suddenly, she heard a creak.

Opposite, Xie Bufei twitched the corner of his mouth, the chopsticks in his hand split in two and fell on the table.

Yu Qiao looked at her in astonishment: "Senior sister, are you okay?"

"It's okay."

Xie Bufei withdrew her hand gracefully, with a calm expression, "The quality of this chopsticks is not very good."

She urged: "You continue to say "

Yu Qiao: "That's it. Meng Ling is a nice person, but I don't have any feelings for her."

It's right to have no feelings.

Xie Bufei's anger eased a little, she opened her eyebrows and eyes, and teased her casually: "Then what kind of person do you have feelings for?" Yu Qiao looked at her steadfastly, just smiled and didn't answer.

The two left the cafeteria and crossed the boulevard back to the dormitory together. The sky darkened, and the sky was dotted with a long and long sunset glow, from duck egg yolk to cinnabar red, haloing layer upon layer, beautiful and picturesque.

Xie Bufei put her hands behind her back and hummed in a good mood. In contrast, Yu Qiao looked calm but felt a little depressed.

Senior sister seems to like cute people, but her character can't do that.

The two separated in the corridor.

When Yu Qiao returned to the dormitory, Yao Rudong and Lu Yun immediately greeted her, one by one actively: "How is it?" "How's the progress?!

"

Yu quietly sat down at the desk and sighed .

Lu Yun looked at her sullen look, and asked in confusion: "What's the matter, isn't it going well?"

Yao Rudong swallowed nervously: "She saw you out?!"

"No." Yu Qiao lowered her eyes, "Senior sister Today I said that Meng Ling is very cute, she seems to like that type of person more."

Lu Yun understood, and comforted: "It's not necessarily true, it may be just a casual compliment, and it may not meet her criteria for choosing a mate." "

Yes. , She praised you for being cute before!" Yao Rudong said, "Perhaps senior sister thinks that everything is cute."

Yu Qiao raised her face, her clear eyes behind the lenses were shining brightly: "Then what should I do now?"

Yao Rudong was overwhelmed with maternal love by her clean eyes, and couldn't help but suggest: "I remember in the Korean dramas I watched, when the heroine was chasing someone, she prepared a small surprise for her every day. Why don't we do it too..." Lu

Yun : "If you prepare something she doesn't like, the surprise will turn into a fright. Quiet, do you remember what Xie Xuexie likes?" Yu Qiao recalled carefully, most of the two went out to eat together, and she clearly remembered that Xie didn't like it

. What does Fei like to eat, what movies does she like to watch, her oral habits when she talks, what habits she has when she walks, etc.

In terms of other things, Xie Bufei has always been indifferent, and her preferences are not particularly obvious, which may have something to do with her tutor.

"Do you know her birthday?" Yao Rudong asked again, "We can prepare a birthday present for her in advance."

Yu Qiao paused and shook her head.

"I can ask Senior Cheng..."

Lu Yun: "You can ask about your birthday, but you can't keep bothering Cheng Yeli about other things, and you can't ask Xie Bufei too directly. If the other party suspects you, you can quickly guess your name." I'm here."

She thought for a moment, and said, "I remember that there seems to be a school beauty fan group in our school? There may be gossip about Xie Bufei in it..." "I know this!"

Yao Rudong's eyes lit up, "I joined that group!"

She generously shared the group number with the two, saying, "It's all good sisters, you're welcome!"

Yu Qiao scanned the QR code and automatically jumped to the group information. The group name turned out to be [Xie Bufei's Wife Fan Harem No. 3 Group].

"No. 3..." Lu Yun was speechless, "Could it be that there are still the first two groups?" "

The first two groups are full." Yao Rudong said, "No way, the school belle is very popular, and she paid off several waves of diving You guys hurry up, this group will be full again after dozens of people."

Yu Qiao stared at the bold group name, froze for a moment, and clicked to apply to join. Facts have proved that this group is very active, but the application to join the group was approved within a few seconds.

A lot of news came out.

"Welcome newcomers!"

"Hey hey hey, there's a new little Omega!"

"Welcome little cutie to join us——"

Yu Alpha has nothing to do with cuteness Qing: "..."

She replied dryly: "Thank you everyone."

"Everyone is Xie Bufei's wife, so don't be so polite——"

"Don't you guys have wives of your own? Why are you robbing my wife!"

""Stir-Fried Olives in Supermarket.jpg". "

I tripped over the clothes all over the floor as soon as I opened the group, don't you group of Omegas feel like sins!" "

Yu Qiao: "..."

She couldn't get into such a warm atmosphere at all, and said awkwardly: "I'm sorry, do you know anything that Senior Xie likes?"

A moment later, a word file of 100 megabytes appeared in front of her eyes. The

person who sent the file was quite powerful in the group, and said coldly, "I know that every newcomer will ask such a question." It is compiled according to the connections in Jianghu, and it is not fidelity.

"Thank you, boss x, I can see the truth you share every time! " So happy! ! "

The last time I confessed to the school belle according to this information, she rewarded me with a word of hell, I am so happy—"

Yu Qiao immediately downloaded the file.

After a few seconds, there was a ding, and the file was downloaded. She clicked on the file, and inside It records all kinds of news about Xie Bufei in great detail, ranging from gossip news to clothing, food, housing, and transportation.

"As far as the author knows, Xie Bufei's relationship history is a mystery, and I haven't seen an Omega she has dated for two years.

Therefore, the following highly credible gossip targets have been sorted out for reference only.

No. 1 gossip target, Cheng Yeli..."

Yu Qiao hurriedly scanned, feeling that it was all false information.

She really didn't know Xie Bufei's relationship history, but at least she knew that he was single now, and he and Cheng Yeli had never been in a relationship.

"As we all know, Xie Bufei doesn't eat spicy food..."

Yu Qiao said silently, she obviously likes spicy food very much, and she orders slightly spicy food every time .

"As we all know, Xie Bufei has an arrogant and cold personality. As the ceiling of the high-altitude flower of A University, she doesn't like to be in contact with people very much. It is to the extent that if she accidentally bumps into a stranger, she will use dish soap to absorb it." Arrogant

? Don't like contact? Obviously she likes being touched on the head...

"As we all know, Xie Bufei never eats sweets, is extremely self-disciplined, and has no tooth decay..."

Yu Qiao clenched the mouse unbearably.

After searching around, I couldn't find any useful information, instead I ate a lot of brainwashing packages.

With this document, she tapped on the keyboard with righteous indignation, and began to make annotations on the side to correct the mistakes.

Effortlessly changed a few thousand words, and after confirming that it was correct, Yu Qiao clicked Save and uploaded it to the group.

[Xie Bufei's personal information revised version.dox upload completed! 】

The group news that is actively speaking is silent for a moment.

Group manager: "What does this mean?"

Yu Qiao: "Your document is wrong in many places, I revised it."

Group member: "??"

"Huh? Are you awesome? Why do you question it? The information given by Mr. X? Do you know that she is the childhood sweetheart of Xie Bufei's friend's cousin's distant relative, and she has a close relationship?" Yu Qiao was confused: "I don't know.

But I am Xie Xuejie's friend."

"Friend Big guts! Paranoid you!"

"How can there be such a simple and unbelieving person, Yue."

"Look at what she has changed, Xie Bufei is gentle and cute?! Come on, it's the first day you met Am I a goddess? Is this the campus belle you imagined?"

"This kind of person is a black fan, and he deliberately came to set the rhythm. What is the administrator doing? Kick her out!"

Yu Qiao tried to explain clearly, but was drowned in the angry denunciation of the crowd. Seeing this, Yao Rudong also helped to say a few words. Fortunately, she was very popular in the group, although many people did not want to believe that Yu Qiao was Xie Bufei's friend , but for her sake, she didn't say anything.

Boss X who sent the file: "Tell your friend not to change it randomly next time."

"This newcomer is really ignorant, I'm so mad!"

"Don't bother with him, let's talk about our own."

Yu Qiao: " ..." She couldn't understand what it was all about, but she was shocked.

Yao Rudong patted her on the shoulder sympathetically: "Leave them alone, they deserve to have no wives."

Yu Qiao said in a daze, "If I had known this, I might as well ask the senior sister when her birthday is in person." "

You can ask, but You must make insinuations, and you must not be too obvious." Lu Yun said worriedly, "Don't be too cold, and don't be too eager, understand?"

Yu Qiao felt as if she had realized it, but she didn't fully understand it.

The next morning, she went to Xie Bufei's classroom again to wait for him to finish class.

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, and Xie Bufei walked out slowly from the crowded door.

She was tall and slender, wearing a dark blue shirt dress with sleeves rolled up to her arms, her whiteness was dazzling in the crowd.

"Quietly?" Seeing Yu Qiao, Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows and bent her pretty fox eyes, "Waiting for me?" "Yes

." Yu Qiao approached her with a serious expression, "Senior sister, I want to ask you Some questions."

Xie Bufei blinked and chuckled: "Why are you so serious about asking questions? You ask, I know everything." "

What is your zodiac sign?" Yu Qiao said, "You have shopped in the last three days. What was added to the car?"

Xie Bufei was taken aback, and said in a daze, "I'm a Scorpio... Wait, why are you asking this?"

Yu Qiao fell into deep thought. Scorpio, that is after October 24th...

Before she could guess the other party's birthday with exhaustive methods, she saw Xie Bufei raised the corners of her lips and said with a half-smile, "Do you want to ask me When is your birthday?"

Yu Qiao's eyes widened in surprise: "How do you know?" Isn't she insinuating enough?

"You're too obvious, idiot." Xie Bufei approached her, stared at Yu Qiao's eyes, tapped the tip of Yu Qiao's nose with her slender fingers, and said softly, "It's October 30th, remember? "

The author has something to say: Quietly: Tired;

Sister: So why don't you come and ask your wife herself?

Everyone can guess which constellation Jingyou is...why are you all so anxious to sleep! ljj is not a place outside the law! (shock)

40

In mid-October, University A holds fall sports every year at this time. The Student Union and the Sports Department began to prepare for the layout of the venue and the rehearsal of the phalanx team. For a period of time, Xie Bufei was so busy that he kept his feet on the ground, walking continuously between the classroom, the playground and the conference room.

Yu Qiao was not idle either, she attended classes during the day and prepared the course projects until late at night, and the two of them occasionally had time to eat together.

401 dormitory.

"I'm so tired..." Xie Bufei lay face sideways on the table, her cheeks puffed up, and looked at her quietly, "Quiet, I don't want to work hard anymore."

Yu Qiao who was sitting on the side reached out and rubbed her head , Wen Sheng said: "It's hard work, let's take a rest."

The mobile phone on the table rang suddenly, and she looked down, it was a message from a classmate. He

Li: "Yu Qiao, I have something to do tonight, can you help me write the last two parts of the system task manual?

"

Looking at the work at hand, he felt that there was still time, so he lowered his head and replied, "Yes."

There was a sudden sinking on his shoulders, and the fragrance of lily of the valley came over gently. Xie Bufei put his chin on her shoulder and asked lazily, "Who is it?"

"A classmate." Yu Qiao said, "She has something tonight, let me help with homework.

" Raising eyebrows: "What can't even do homework? Why are you helping her?"

Yu Qiao simply explained to her: "Because we are in a group, if she can't finish the part she did, there will be no group homework." Grades."

This is a mid-term assessment assignment for the Java course. Three people will be assigned to the team according to the student number. The task content is to do a simple small project, and the progress of the task will be checked every week in class.

Because He Li chose the easiest way to write the instruction document first, the remaining two had no opinion, Yu Qiao was in charge of the back-end code, and the other chose front-end development.

Xie Bufei's face turned pale, and she hummed: "Then be careful, don't let her take advantage of you."

She glanced at her phone and said, "The takeaway is here, I'll go down and get it."

Yu Qiao responded and turned her attention Focusing on the computer screen again, a message suddenly popped up in the lower right corner.

He Li said ecstatically: "Thank you, Yu Qiao! You are so kind! (pen refill)"

Soon, she transmitted to Yu Qiao the manual document that she wrote part of, and Yu Qiao clicked to receive , opened the document, scanned a few lines and frowned.

Although this is only a small project, this document is written too rough, and there are even many careless typos and language errors, and the pictures and expressions are inconsistent.

It can be seen that He Li didn't pay much attention when he wrote it.

She pressed her temples with her thumb, tapped the keyboard slowly, and carefully corrected the typos and pictures in front.

In class the next day, the teacher came to check their group's homework and nodded with satisfaction.

"The code part is done well. Who wrote this instruction manual? The format and content are very standardized, and it can be used as a model essay." He Li, who was chatting secretly at the bottom, immediately raised her hand enthusiastically when she heard her words

. Said: "Teacher, I wrote it!"

The teacher praised with eyes: "Not bad, keep it up next time."

Yu Qiao rubbed her sore eyes and said nothing. Yao Rudong next to her said depressedly: "What, obviously most of them were changed quietly..."

She saw with her own eyes that after Yu Qiao returned to the dormitory, she continued to change until the early morning.

After class, the three of them had just left the classroom when hurried footsteps came from behind them.

"Yu Qiao!" He Li caught up with her and said with a smile, "Thank you for helping me with my homework yesterday."

Yu Qiao said lightly, "You're welcome."

He Li stared at the light blue under her eyes, and chuckled: "Didn't you sleep well? Why do you have dark circles?"

Lu Yun couldn't help but roll her eyes when she heard this: "It's written in the manual."

He Li Dazed for a moment, she suddenly pursed her lips shyly, and chuckled: "Well, actually...I still have something to trouble you today..."

Yu Qiao had an ominous feeling in her heart, and sure enough, the next second, He Li clasped her hands together, Looking at her pitifully: "Today I also have something to go out... Please, please, can you help me write the remaining two parts as well?" Yao Rudong was shocked by her cheekiness, and said

: "So what do you have to go out with?"

"Oh, it's nothing, my boyfriend called me out on a date." He Li pretended to be annoyed, pouted, "He will be angry if I don't go."

" So please, Yu Qiao!" She said with a playful smile, "You seem to be single, right? I envy you that you have so much time to study... Unlike me, I'm really too busy and don't have time." Yao Rudong

listened I almost want to punch someone: "What are you talking about?!" Is this the attitude of begging for help?

He Li stuck out her tongue: "I'm sorry, I'm straight-tempered, just talk like this, don't mind." She looked at Yu Qiao, "Just this last time, okay?" Yu Qiao was silent for a while, then nodded: "

Yes "

He Li was overjoyed, and blew a kiss to her: "Thank you! I know you are the best!" After saying that, she bounced away.

Yao Rudong turned to look at her in surprise: "Quiet, are you okay? Why did you promise her!"

Lu Yun also felt unreasonable: "He Li clearly sees you as a bully and treats you as free labor. Otherwise, why wouldn't she let Xu Boyu Help with writing?"

Xu Boyu is another person in the group, a tall and big boy with a fierce face and looks very difficult to mess with.

"I will write for her." Yu Qiao pushed her glasses and said, "But when I hand in the project, I will not add her name."

Yao Rudong suddenly said: "Then she has no mid-term grades. "

This trick is cruel enough." Lu Yun said gloatingly, "Half of her Java points are gone."

Yao Rudong was secretly pleased, and said with a smirk, "I'm sure she will come to find you again next time."

Sure enough, some After starting this time, He Li asked Yu Qiao for help three or four times, and Yu Qiao agreed every time.

She has strong hands-on skills, and the instruction manual is almost finished, but she pretends not to finish it, and agrees to He Li in a difficult way: "Okay, remember to write it yourself next time." He Li is used to it: "Don't worry

! Definitely next time!"

After replying to Yu Qiao, she sat in front of the vanity mirror and hummed while putting on makeup. Seeing this, the roommate joked, "Busy man, going out on a date again tonight?"

He Li chatted with her boyfriend, smiling sweetly: "Isn't that so."

"Why do you feel like you don't have homework every day? " ? The mid-term exam is over?"

"Isn't our university bully here, Yu Qiao will definitely help." Picking up the handbag and spraying on the perfume, He Li left a fragrant back, "Let's go, See you tonight."

The roommates looked at each other: "Yu Qiao is so miserable. Isn't this bullying an honest person?" "

She is too easy to talk, and she agrees every time. Fortunately, I didn't work with He Li, otherwise I would do two jobs alone Let me die."

On Friday afternoon, Yu Qiao walked out of the library with a book in her arms, and walked across the long tree-lined road under the tiny spots of light.

Near the library is the playground. The plastic running track is bustling with crowds. Across rows of green barbed wire fences, many students can be seen rehearsing sports events.

Among the crowd, a tall and fair figure stood out.

She was wearing the same dark blue shirt dress that day, her long black hair was tied behind her ears, her slender and straight calves were dazzlingly white in the autumn sun.

It seems that just standing there is the most eye-catching focus in the crowd.

Yu Qiao stopped and looked at it for a while, then walked in.

Xie Bufei's expression was very light when she was not smiling, and she looked cold. There was no emotion in the fox's eyes, and her hands were folded on her chest, as if she was wandering outside the world, and it was difficult for her to be interested in anything.

Around her, many members of the student council were walking around, rehearsing the opening of the sports meeting.

Yu Qiao walked near them and looked at them silently for a while. Xie Bufei seemed to be very busy, so she didn't bother, but just watched.

"What about the logistics? Is the radio station in charge?"

A girl said, "Not yet, no one from the radio station..."

Xie Bufei glanced at her and said, "Then call the station manager and give me a call." Call until she connects."

The girl looked into her eyes, couldn't help but wince, nodded repeatedly, and started making crazy calls.

A boy came striding over, panting: "School...vice president, the list of school leaders has been printed out."

Xie Bufei took the printing paper in his hand, browsed through it, and raised his eyebrows: "This classmate , what's your name?"

The boy blushed and said, "Yu Jin, be cautious." "

Student Yu Jin, can I change your word "Jin" to "单"?"

The boy was stunned: "This... ...Not so good..."

Xie Bufei shook the printing paper in his hand, with a half-smile: "Then why did you tamper with the principal's name?" There

was a chuckle from around, the boy took the paper with both hands, and apologized with a flushed face : "No, I'm sorry...I made a typo and didn't pay attention."

Xie Bufei raised his chin and said coldly: "Go and correct it."

The boy ran away without stopping.

Yu Qiao was stunned, she had never seen Xie Bufei's resolute look, it was quite novel to her, and she had a unique charm of a leader.

"Hey, you... this classmate, can you do me a favor?"

A boy finished speaking with several teammates in the phalanx, looked around, and his eyes fell on Yu Qiao.

He yelled several times before Yu Qiao came to her senses, pointing at herself in confusion, "Are you looking for me?" "

Yes, it's you." The tall and big boy scratched the back of his head and said in a familiar tone , "Can I trouble you to go to the supermarket to help buy a box of mineral water?"

Yu Qiao was startled, and then realized that she might be regarded as one of the support personnel. She explained: "I'm not a student union..."

The boy interrupted her: "Excuse me, many people here are in a hurry to drink water, just move it here after you buy it."

After that, he hurried to the other side go.

Yu Qiao opened her mouth, but was speechless. She glanced at the sweaty crowd around her, then at Xie Bufei who was blowing air with a small fan, then turned and walked out of the playground.

A box of mineral water was not very heavy. She held it in her arms easily and carried it all the way back to the playground. As soon as she put down the box, the surrounding crowd rushed up.

"Thank you, classmate!"

"Fuck, I'm so thirsty... Why is it still more than 30 degrees in this autumn?" "

Hey, why is there a bottle of ice coke here?"

Yu Qiao stopped the hand she extended , Said: "This bottle is not for you." The girl with the ponytail looked at her in

a daze: "What do you mean?"

It suddenly became soft, like the spring breeze blowing away the frozen soil, the wind and snow melted, and the smile was extraordinarily gentle.

Everyone was dumbfounded, but they didn't dare to speak, they were extremely shocked.

"Why are you here?" Xie Bufei walked to Yu Qiao's side, raised her face, her eyebrows and eyes curved.

"I'm passing by." Yu Qiao unscrewed the ice coke in her hand and handed it to her, "Here, here's a drink." "

Thank you, Quiet." Xie Bufei smiled brightly, seeing a box of mineral water at her feet, Frowning, "You brought this here?"

Yu Qiao said honestly: "No, someone asked me to buy it just now."

Xie Bufei immediately raised her eyebrows, and turned to ask the people eating melons next to her: "Who told her to buy it?" What did you buy?"

Everyone was trembling, and amidst the silence, a tall boy stood up, bowed his head and said, "It's me. I thought she was the logistics..." "She's not the logistics, she's

my friend." Xie Bufei Looking at him, "Next time, ask someone clearly before ordering someone."

The boy replied disheartenedly: "Understood, vice president."

"The cost of mineral water will be deducted from your department's funds." Xie Bufei glanced around, his tone indifferent , "Don't stand still, just go to work after drinking the water."

Everyone lowered their heads to work silently, peeking at the backs of the two of them, feeling very stupid.

Fuck, who is that Alpha? Why do you have such a good relationship with Xiaohua?

The usually unsmiling vice president is still smiling at her! Is this reasonable?

Yu Qiao looked around and asked in a low voice hesitantly: "Will you disturb my senior sister? Or should I leave first?" "Don't go

, don't disturb." Xie Bufei immediately grabbed Yu Qiao's wrist, The place where people walked away, "Don't pay attention to them, I still have something to tell you."

When they reached the shadow of no one, the two stopped. The noisy crowd was far away, Yu Qiao asked: "Sister, what's the matter?"

Xie Bufei tilted his head and looked at her for a while, his slender eyelashes were shining brightly from the sun.

She let go of Yu Qiao's arm, and lightly brushed her fingertips across the back of Yu Qiao's hand.

"Are you free next Saturday?"

Yu Qiao felt burned, her ears turned red, and she pretended to be calm: "Of course. Isn't next Saturday your sister's birthday?" "

Hmm..." Xie Bufei chuckled For a moment, "My dad said, I can bring a few friends home for my birthday. I think there will be a big birthday party. If I'm alone that day, I'll show Xie Ke a joke again." Yu Qiao

paused

Suddenly, I became a little nervous for no reason : "So I'm going to your house?" It doesn't matter..."

Yu Qiao immediately said sincerely: "No, I really want to go, really."

Xie Bufei looked at her, and slowly raised the corners of her mouth: "That's good."

She took the opportunity to ask again: "By the way, I forgot to ask when is your birthday?"

"May 18th." Yu Qiao said, "It's been a long time."

Xie Bufei smiled and said, "It's okay, we can celebrate together next year ."

Yu Qiao didn't speak. In fact, she doesn't live very much, and her birthday is no different from ordinary days.

But probably because of Xie Bufei's "together next year", she suddenly had some expectations.

"Strange." Xie Bufei raised his head and took a sip of Coke, then suddenly stopped, "I seem to have been electrified just now, it's numb." "Static

electricity is easy to be generated in autumn." Yu Qiao said, fingers on Xie Bufei's A light poke on the arm, "It's normal."

"It seems to be gone now."

Xie Bufei approached her, blinking her beautiful eyes, "Try to touch it again."

The warm breath suddenly approached, Yu Qiao paused, and lightly stroked her cheek with her index finger.

There was a crackling sound, like being stabbed, and there was a tingling and numb feeling. The two of them were shocked at the same time, and their heartbeats suddenly accelerated.

"It's really static."

"Hmm."

Xie Bufei's eyes flickered, and suddenly he whispered, "Actually, it's quite comfortable."

Yu Qiao's ears turned red, and she replied calmly.

Xie Bufei bit her lip lightly, her long and narrow fox eyes glistened with water, which was very attractive.

"Quiet, you said... will there be static electricity when kissing?" Yu Qiao's

throat was burning, and Yu Qiao suddenly felt a little thirsty, and she hurriedly looked away.

"I don't know."

Xie Bufei looked at her and smiled lightly: "Then do you want to try?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 187 13
穿成影后姐姐的软饭A Author:暗灯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7297209 https://www.shubaow.net/281_281814/ The favorite sister has been under...
22.8K 531 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...