πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

025

9.5K 430 28
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

Since Sirius had no reason to break into the boys dorms, we happily, did not have to spend our night in the great hall, and considering how cold it has gotten. I would hate to leave my bed.

Anyways, The golden trio was out doing whatever they were in Hogsmeade and us " The platinum trio " as I like to call, were trying to find more hidden passages in the castle.

" CERRYY, DRAYYY " Theo yelled from the other side of the hall

Running, I saw him grinning at a potrait that looked like it had been traumatized by Theo

I don't even want to know what he told or did to the portrait.

" There's a passageway here " he said as the potrait jumped away from his finger revealing a narrow way.

We three jumped in as the road suddenly ended

* THEODORE NOTT, YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED IT BEFOREHAND " Draco yelled

" HOW COULD I HAVE " Theo yelled back

We slided through the way and were suddenly smashed into a wall.

With red heads and definitely a few broken bones, we got up and tapped out wands on the wall as it opened to reveal a wine celler.

" Where are we " I questioned and looked around

Just as Draco was about to yell at Theo again, the door to the celler creaked.

I panicked and threw my invisibility cloak on top of myself and the other two, who sat down, pulling me on their lap to match our heights.

I would have blushed badly if I wasn't so scared for my life right now.

The door opened to reveal madam Rosmerta coming in, humming a tune as she filled a few glasses and went back.

I breathed out a sigh of relief

Still under the cloak, we made our way towards a group of Vampires who sat there chugging their firewhiskey.

I saw them raising their brows at our arrival but did not comment. Which I was very grateful for.

A little while later, one of them started to talk to us and asked questions about how things are today.

I really tired to resist my urge to ask some questions.

But then, I'm only human.

" Is it true you would die from a wooden stake through your heart? "

The vamps looked at me and then started laughing loudly.

" Is that what is being told nowadays? " One of them blurted out

" It's not true " second one wheezed

" So, are you guys created or born? " Theo continued

" Both "

" What about magic, is it the same as us wizards? " Draco too finally asked

" No, our magic is much different than yours. And we can't stand the smell of you" second one said scrunching his nose

Before I could ask more questions the golden trio came in and say on the farthest corner of the pub.

I saw Harry look at me and smile which I returned with a wave of my own.

" Lia, I need the cloak " He said coming to me and who was I to question.

I saw Harry follow Minnie and her gossiping gang into a room.

Sliding what just happened, I again turned to the vamps to ask some more questions.

.
.
.
.

Just as I was entertaining the vamps by changing the features of my face and shit, I saw Harry storm off the pub under the cloak, Hermione and Ron following him.

" It was very pleasant to talk to you guys, but I gotta check on my dumb twin " I got up giving them finger guns.

I ran out the pub looking for him, Theo and Draco following me when I suddenly heard Harry yelling

"He was their Friend. And he betrayed them. HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!"

"I hope he finds me. But when he does I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him." Harry said.

Shit, I totally forgot what was going to happen.

And it's not like I can remember every single detail I read around a decade back

I walked in front of Harry, who hugged my waist and started crying.

" Let's go, shall we? " I asked running my hands through his hair.

I covered Harry with the cloak when I felt him nod and guided him to the castle from the one-eyed witch's passage.

I took him inside one of the secret rooms I found while hiding from Flinch. It wasn't big, but it was cozy enough for two people.

" What happened Harry? "

" Sirius Black was dad's best friend, how could he " he sniffed

I stayed quite for a moment, thinking of what to say. I can't tell him everything, but I can change the way he thinks.

" Harold, do you wanna know what I think " I continued when he nodded

" I don't think it was Sirius Black who killed Mom and Dad "

Before Harry could yell again I shushed him and motioned him to let me finish.

" Do you think Ron or Hermione would ever betray you ? "

" Ofcourse not, there're my best friends "

" Exactly "

Harry seemed have got what I was trying to say and kept quite.

" I was curious, so I researched a bit about our parents and his friends. Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew "

" Wait, Remus Lupin as in the new DADA teacher? " Harry asked

" Yes, he's also my godfather "

Harry's jaw dropped at this and he waved for me to continue

" So, I found the yearbooks. And for the first six years they all looked very close to each other. But, in the seventh year, Peter Pettigrew looked very distant and almost repulsive of his own friends " I said with a solemn face.

I let the strings of my magic wrap Harry and tie to his threads of emotions, using legilemency I manipulated Harry's emotions of anger and betrayal to doubt and understanding.

One thing about Legilemency that the books never mentioned, and even the books of the restricted section did not have was that, it is not only used for reading one's mind.

The mind is made of many layers, which is true and if you know how to navigate your way through the mind properly, manipulating one's emotions and memories is a piece of cake.

Which is also why, the ministry has banned anything related to the depths of Legilimency and occlumency.

Thinking back, Voldemort must have instilled fear the same way. And that's the sole reason he was called the master in Legilimency.

Because just like me, he had trained himself to feel the strands of magic.

To save himself from muggles with a wand.

" Why do you think it's Peter Pettigrew? Isn't he dead? " Harry asked

" That's what they say about Voldemort, don't they?" I questioned back and he fell into another round of thinking.

The words "  A crater in the middle of the street, so deep it had cracked the sewer below. Bodies everywhere. Muggles screaming. And Black standing there laughing, with what was left of Pettigrew in front of him . . . a heap of bloodstained robes and a few — a few fragments — " just flew around my head as I came up with the perfect excuse

" The only thing that was found of Peter Pettigrew was his finger, when the entire street was covered with bodies. Don't you think it's a bit weird that other bodies were found but only a finger of Pettigrew? "

" It is, it's very weird" Harry nodded

" And, Remus told me that Dad, Sirius and Pettigrew were animaguses. Dad was a stag, Sirius a dog and Pettigrew a rat "  I continued

" He could have very well transformed and ran away from the sewers " Harry scrunched his face in concentration

I blinked

Once

Twice

Was my brother always this smart or was this Tom's piece of soul giving him some brain?

" Or maybe we're just overthinking "

Aahh, there's my brother. Nevermind

" Perhaps " I nodded

But I knew, the seeds of doubt I had planted would only grow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 798 22
It's been a long time after the war. Harry is finally settled down with Ginny. They are happily married and ginny gave birth to a boy 'James sirius p...
7.2K 181 11
What would happen if you feel into your fav. book? Well here's your chance to find out in Harry Potter(no I do not own it, I only claim my characters...
EMPTY By Pcrw1233

Fanfiction

32.6K 721 20
I found out the truth, they are all lying to me expecting me to be their friend and be in their side, well I will show then otherwise, they better be...
105K 4.6K 20
Nina Mcdonald was your arrived twenty-five year old woman. She had her own flat in London and worked as a doctor at The Royal London Hospital. It is...