Senior sister is not allowed...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

学姐不许再装A了 Author:醒也思 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712041 https://m.shubaow.net/257/257038/ When... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-84 END
85-90 EXTRAS

11-20

662 19 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

11

   The crowd was silent for a few seconds in tacit understanding, and they laughed tacitly.

"Yes, yes, the singing is really good!"

"It's so good to listen to my family, it's like listening to fairy music!" "

The cold and rigid singing criticizes the cruelty and pedantry of today's society, and criticizes the criminal behavior of capitalists who drink blood. It's thought-provoking!"

Even the instructor Ye Renjun couldn't help saying: "It's really good, there's a lot of room for improvement! Keep up the good work!"

Yu Qiao: "..."

It's getting more and more outrageous.

Tang Sijia hadn't had time to ridicule her, hearing the praises in her ears, she was so angry that she almost gritted her silver teeth and clenched her fists.

In terms of singing skills, I didn't know how many blocks I had left Yu Qiao, but now because of Xie Bufei's appearance, I easily reversed the wind direction. Not only was the limelight robbed, but everyone even sided with Yu Qiao.

What's more, when the person next to him saw this, he pushed Yu Qiao directly, and said jokingly: "Yu Qiao, senior sister Xie has come to see you, why don't you show it?" Yu Qiao met Xie Bufei's smiling eyes,

calmly There was a turmoil in her expression, she paused for a moment, and walked towards Xie Bufei through the crowd.

Tang Sijia just watched helplessly as the goddess and the little fairy Yu Qiao walked away side by side.

"Come on down, what are you leaving there to watch!" Yao Rudong shouted gloatingly at her, "Are you envious? It's a pity, it's a pity that you won your singing skills and lost your life." Amidst the friendly laughter, Tang Sijia's face was ashen

. Liuliu stepped down.

Yu Qiao walked to Xie Bufei's side quickly, and asked, "Why did senior sister come over suddenly?"

"I just wanted to come over to see what you are doing."

Xie Bufei raised the corners of her mouth, with a smile in her eyes, "I didn't expect... I was quite surprised."

Yu Qiao was a little embarrassed when she heard the words, she pursed her lips, and said softly, "I don't sing well, I made my senior laugh."

Xie Bufei blinked, and said innocently: "Who said it's not good? It's obviously very interesting."

Hearing the narrowness in her words, Yu Qiao sighed: "Sister, stop teasing me."

Xie Bufei restrained her smile , deliberately made a serious expression, and said sternly: "Who is teasing you? I'm serious, singing quietly is nice, and whoever can't tell me I'm in a hurry." Yu Qiao said dumbly: "You don't have to."

Thank

you Fei chuckled and stopped in her tracks.

She is tall, but a little shorter than Yu Qiao, her eyelashes tremble like butterfly wings when she raises her head slightly, and her long and narrow fox eyes are bent into crescent moons, giving people an illusion of affection like the sea.

Yu Qiao also followed her and stopped, the cool evening wind blowing towards her face, curling her hair around her ears.

Xie Bufei looked at her, and suddenly moved closer, lowered her voice, and her voice became soft and hoarse: "Do you want to hear me sing?" Yu Qiao looked

at her with some surprise: "Can you?"

"Of course I can " Xie Bufei said, "I haven't sung for a long time."

She sat down cross-legged on the spot, patted the green grass beside her, and signaled Yu Qiao to sit down too.

In the depths of the night sky, the half-circle moon hides in the clouds and mist, and quietly pokes its head out.

They sat down side by side, their shoulders inevitably pressed against each other, and they could feel the heat from their skin touching each other, and their hair was also entwined inseparably.

An unspeakable emotion suddenly rose in Yu Qiao's heart, as if she was sharing a secret with someone, sneaking around, but having secret happiness.

Xie Bufei was quiet for a moment, then gently closed her eyes and parted her red lips.

The moment she spoke, Yu Qiao seemed to have forgotten everything around her.

The light lily-of-the-valley fragrance wafted in the night wind, flocking towards Yu Qiao.

She felt as if she was sinking into a dream, falling on the soft clouds, and as far as she could see, a field of snow-white lily of the valley was quietly blooming under the bright silver moonlight.

The lily-of-the-valley with slightly drooping petals swayed in the wind, seeming to make clanking noises.

The voice was ethereal and ethereal, as if floating from a very far away place, echoing in the misty sea surface and the depths of the reef.

Like the song of a siren.

Yu Qiao suddenly remembered the mythical and legendary sirens that she had read in the book, and suddenly she could empathize with those bewitched sailors and pirates.

Until the end of Xie Bufei, she still couldn't recover for a long time.

The shoulder was bumped lightly, Yu Qiao turned her head and met Xie Bufei's bright fox eyes.

When she speaks, her final voice rises, like a cat's paw gently hooking a ball of wool, soft and sweet: "Quiet, why don't you talk?" "

Because senior sister is so good."

Yu Qiao covered her chest and took a deep breath In one breath, he said honestly, "I feel that my soul has been purified."

Xie Bufei was taken aback, fluttering her fine eyelashes a few times, bowing her head and bursting out laughing.

"It's really nice, senior sister is worthy of being from the music department." Yu Qiao thought she didn't believe it, and asked sincerely, "What song did you sing just now?" Xie Feifei couldn't stop the smile on her lips, her

tone Yoyo: "Well, I haven't figured out the title of the song yet."

Song name?

Yu Qiao was stunned for a moment, then she suddenly realized that her eyes behind the lens widened slightly: "Could it be that you wrote the song yourself?"

Xie Bufei replied, "Yes."

She turned her head to observe Yu Qiao's reaction, the corners of her mouth Upward, with an inexplicable evil taste: "Quiet, you are my first listener."

Yu Qiao didn't speak, she seemed to be stunned, and there was a tiny light floating in her dark eyes, like night stars twinkling on the clouds.

She didn't expect that Xie Bufei could write songs, the melody was so beautiful, but she never showed it in front of everyone.

Yu Qiao's lips pursed a bit, she considered her words, and said word by word: "I really like this song."

Yu Qiao has a rigorous personality, and even when she looks serious, she seems to be arguing a question.

Xie Bufei tilted her head and looked at her for a while, and said, "I think of the title of the song."

She propped her face sideways with one hand, her long and curled eyelashes cast two shadows in the warm yellow light, her red lips curled up, and her smile was bright Wanton.

"Quietly."

Yu Qiao subconsciously said, "Huh?"

"It's the name of this song." Xie Bufei said, "It's called Quietly."

Waking up the next day, Yao Rudong was so tired that his back was sore and his legs ached, and his throat was as thick as a rustle. over sandpaper.

She collapsed on the bed and sighed: "Jiu Min, my family! My whole body is going to fall apart..."

Lu Yun: "You should stop talking with your broken throat, I feel tired after listening." He took out a plate of golden throat lozenges from the drawer, and handed it over, "Here, take some."

Yao Rudong opened a piece and threw it into his mouth, and smiled sweetly at her: "Thank you for your kindness, Yunyun."

Suddenly, A brisk melody sounded in the dormitory, and the female voice was ethereal and clean, flowing in the air.

Yao Rudong: "Whose phone is ringing?"

Lu Yun leaned over to look, and said, "It seems to be quietly." She raised her head and shouted towards the bathroom, "Quietly, someone is calling you!" Yu Qiao

answered With a sound, he came out of the toilet after a while. She was holding a washbasin. She had just finished washing, and she hadn't worn glasses yet. Her plain, cold and white cheeks were wet, and water dripped down her delicate eyebrows and eyes.

In fact, her appearance is heroic and sassy, ​​with a typical light face. His eyebrows are raised and his eyes are hanging, the bridge of his nose is high and straight, and his outline is clear. At first glance, it is not strong and cute enough, but the more you taste it, the more flavorful it becomes.

Lu Yun couldn't help shaking her head, feeling that Yu Qiao looked much better with her glasses off than usual.

Yu Qiao turned on the phone and took a look. It was a missed call from her mother, who hung up a few minutes ago. She put down the washbasin, pressed the dial button, and walked outside the bedroom.

The corridor in the early morning is empty, the sun has not yet shined, and the mountains and tall buildings in the distance look gray.

The phone rang a few times before being connected, and Yu Qiao said softly: "Mom." The

gentle voice of a middle-aged woman came through the current: "Xiao Qiao, what are you doing?" "I

just finished washing and I am going to military training "Yu Qiao said, "Mom, what's the matter?"

The woman was silent for a moment, and said angrily: "Look at what you said, I can't call you if I have nothing to do? How can you say that!" Yu Qiao frowned

. Lips, whispered: "No, I thought you were in a hurry." "

I'm fine, I just wanted to ask you how you are doing." The woman laughed a few times, and clenched her phone nervously, "You Is it cold over there? It's almost winter, remember to add a quilt."

Yu Qiao said patiently: "Yes, I see. It's still hot here, and the air conditioner is always on, so I don't need a quilt."

The woman said repeatedly: "Okay, okay. Then you..." She paused, her breath was difficult, "Quietly, your father, he is only one year away..." Yu Jing was

quiet for a while, her voice was calm: "Mom, Don't worry, we have already moved, and he doesn't know the address. And I won't let him hurt us again." "

No...that's not what I meant." The woman's fingers trembled, and her unsteady voice came down the receiver Side, "I was just thinking, he is your father anyway ..."

Yu Qiao: "You want to forgive him?"

His blood is also flowing, and I also want to give you a complete family... If he came out this time, if he really regretted it, then we might as well talk to him..."

"I won't forgive him." Yu Qiao's fingers were clenched white, and she interrupted her coldly, "Mom, you know. There are only zero and countless times of domestic violence." The woman's lips trembled, she was dumb for a long

time Never said a word.

Yu Qiao hung up the phone, adjusted her breathing a few times until her heartbeat was normal, and she walked into the dormitory calmly.

"Quietly, did you change the ringtone of your phone?" Yao Rudong leaned over, "I heard it just now, it's really nice."

Yu Qiao was taken aback and nodded.

After last night, she changed the ringtone of her mobile phone to that song by Xie Feifei.

"Since Quiet is the first listener, this song should be dedicated to Quiet." Xie Bufei said, "Is there any objection?"

Thinking of Xie Bufei smiling at Yan Yan, Yu Qiao felt her mood gradually calm down.

Yao Rudong looked at her eagerly: "What's the name of this song? Play it again, I like it so much."

Yu Qiao paused, then shook her head.

Xie Bufei made an agreement with her last night that she could not tell other people about this song.

This is a secret between the two of them.

"I don't know the title of the song, I just downloaded it from the Internet." She lied without changing her face, "I can't find it even if I listen to the song."

Lu Yun raised her eyebrows as she looked at her expression.

Yao Rudong sighed regretfully: "Ah? How did this happen?!"

Yu quietly turned on the music and said, "It's okay to play it again."

The ethereal female voice flowed in the 301 dormitory, like a dream.

The three finished their breakfast and walked to the playground.

They came early today, and there were not many people around. A few members of the student union sat and chatted under the big umbrellas that stood up. They were responsible for taking care of the freshmen with heatstroke.

Yao Rudong looked around and said in surprise: "Hey, senior sister Xie isn't here today."

Yu Qiao: "Maybe there is class."

Lu Yun glanced at her meaningfully: "You don't want to ask?"

Yu Qiao looked blankly: "Ask what?

" I'm very busy." Lu Yun said, "I told you to take the initiative, if it was someone else, he would have jumped on it like a wolf."

Yao Rudong said with a smile: "Maybe senior sister Xie will just eat quietly, Reserved and pure female college students, how exciting to attack."

Yu Qiao couldn't laugh or cry, heard their teasing, and explained: "Senior sister and I are just friends."

Facing the distrustful eyes of the two, Yu Qiao shook her head, thinking After thinking about it, I opened the WeChat chat interface.

The chat between her and Gary still lasted last night. After Yu Qiao listened to the song, Xie Bufei sent her a demo version.

Yu Qiao typed the next line and sent: "Is senior sister in class?"

After waiting for a while, Xie Bufei sent a reply.

"I have something to go home, what's the matter?"

Just as Yu Qiao was about to reply, another line popped up on the other side: "You miss me?"

Yu Qiao locked her phone as if she had been burned: "...

" On the screen, Xie Bufei rested her chin in one hand, bent her fox eyes and typed this line. She imagined Yu Qiao's at a loss on the other side, and smiled contentedly.

Just when she was about to send something again, a word popped out of the window.

"Um."

12

    Xie Bufei paused with her fingers hanging on the screen, and immediately sat up straight.

Gary: "Really?"

Gary: "Quiet, was it you who sent it just now?"

Yu Qiao replied: "Yes."

"I sent a message suddenly, will I disturb my senior?" "

No—— Xie

Bufei bit her lip, and added in a very turbulent manner, "You can send me a message anytime you want."

She added another GIF of a rabbit and a rabbit and sent it over. The fox eyes were full of smiles, and the whole The man was lazily leaning on the sofa, his long legs crossed, his round toes dangling in the air.

It's best to send it every day, a little more, she won't be bothered.

Yu Qiao replied after a while: "Okay."

Xie Bufei squinted her eyes and smiled, but couldn't help but want to tease her: "So you really miss me?"

"What are you thinking, let's talk about it? "

The cat is rolling left and right. jpg..."

The phone vibrated three times in a row, and Yu Qiao looked at the new message with a frozen expression.

Did this person do it on purpose? Asking such a strange question...

A gust of wind blew by, and she pursed her lips, trying to put the chaotic emotions in her heart back on track: "I was just thinking about where senior sister went and what she is doing now." Xie Bufei lowered her

head Yan: "Is that so..."

Yu Qiao: "Well, what's the matter?"

The living room was dimly lit, Xie Bufei bent her knees, resting her chin on the plush pillow between her legs, her beautiful eyebrows drooping slightly , the whole face was half-bright and half-dark by the blue light of the screen.

She held down the phone and sent a voice message, saying, "I thought Quietly wanted to see me."

On the other end, Xie Feifei's clear voice came from the bluetooth headset, with a rising end, which sounded like some kind of soft complaint, with a hint of coquettishness.

On the playground full of people, the girl in camouflage uniform stared at the mobile phone screen in silence for a while, raised her hand and pressed down the military cap on her head, trying to cover the annoying glare of the sun.

She was silent for a moment, looking away.

"A little bit."

"Sister, what are you looking at, smiling so happily?"

A soft female voice suddenly came from behind.

The corners of Xie Bufei's slowly raised lips paused, and the smile in his eyes faded.

"Does it have something to do with you?"

"We haven't seen each other for a few days, why is my sister still like this?" Xie Ke walked to her and sat down, and said softly, "In case my father overhears, I want to say You."

She was wearing a suspender nightdress that looked soft, with two pale and thin arms propped on the edge of the sofa. She had beautiful features, a narrow jaw, and distinct black and white almond eyes. Sick and weak posture.

Xie Bufei glanced at her, her eyes turned from top to bottom, and suddenly laughed: "Some people should take care of themselves. Cherish life, otherwise there will not be a few years left." Xie Ke stared at her deeply, with a tone of

voice From sunny to cloudy: "Do you have to talk to me like this?"

Xie Bufei raised his chin impatiently: "Just leave if you don't want to listen."

Xie Ke paused, his bright almond eyes were like a wrinkled lake , his chest rose and fell slightly, and his voice trembled: "Sister, did I offend you again? I'm sorry..."

The next second, a man's thick voice came from upstairs, accompanied by angry footsteps: " Xie Bufei, can't you treat your sister better? I haven't been home for so long, and my temper has not changed at all!"

Xie Bufei looked up at him and sneered: "Then let your precious daughter stay away from me I'm afraid I'll break her fragile body and mind."

Xie Ke bowed her head obediently, her black hair hung down her shoulders, and she was very delicate and fragile: "Dad, it's my fault. I accidentally disturbed my sister. Don't talk about her." "Look at your sister's treatment of you.

" How nice." Xie Hongxin strode up to Xie Ke, pulled her up from the sofa, and said in a loving tone, "Your sister didn't do it on purpose, don't take it to heart." Xie Ke nodded lightly, but a voice came from behind her

. Xie Bufei's lazy voice: "No, I did it on purpose."

Xie Hongxin blew his beard and stared: "You..."

"Stop arguing, Xiaofei finally went home, the family is kind, more than Everything is fine."

The curly-haired woman on the stairs interrupted, stepping gracefully on the carpet. Her bright face is well maintained, she looks only in her early thirties, and she is seven or eight points similar to Xie Ke.

Xie Ke yelled: "Mom."

"During the few days you went to school, Ke Ke missed my sister every day and hoped for you to come back." The curly-haired woman walked down the stairs and smiled, "Take it as a face for me and don't quarrel Alright, okay?"

Xie Bufei watched her perform with a half-smile: "Since Aunt Lin has said so, then fine."

Lin Qingwei nodded with a gentle smile on her face: "It just so happens that these few days Tian Keke's illness is also cured, and Xiao Fei has returned home, which is a double blessing."

Xie Hongxin's expression also eased: "That's right."

Lin Qingwei walked to the side of the two of them, bent over and touched Xie Ke With a pale head and red, cardamom-like pointed nails piercing through the black hair, Xie Ke smiled obediently with his eyes downcast.

Xie Hongxin stood aside and looked at them, as if seeing the picture of his ideal wife and daughter, he nodded with satisfaction.

Lin Qingwei said in a coaxing tone to the child: "Did Ke Ke sleep well last night? Sister is back, are you happy?"

Xie Ke blinked ignorantly, and nodded vigorously: "I am very happy, and fell asleep right away."

Xie Hongxin: "Ke Ke is the most sensible in our family, and I still know that I miss my sister. You have recovered from your illness these days, how about letting Xiaofei take you out to play?" Xie Ke's eyes lit up: "Okay,

I I want to go to the amusement park..."

Lin Qingwei nodded with a smile, and Xie Hongxin was also beaming, showing a scene of family harmony. All the light from the candlesticks and chandeliers shone on them, dragging out three long and narrow black shadows.

Xie Bufei sat alone in the dark, looked at it blankly for a while, raised her hand and picked up the small bag next to her: "I'm back to school."

She walked towards the gate without looking back, and Lin Qingwei asked loudly behind her, her voice still Gentle without losing grace.

"Are you going to leave so soon? Xiaofei, don't you want to have dinner again?"

Xie Bufei said coldly, "No more."

Xie Hongxin called her from behind again, his voice gradually became smaller as the distance lengthened: "Xie Bufei! You are lawless!"

Xie Bufei lowered his head to contact the driver, walked out of the gate of the villa, and waited by the garage for the driver to drive out the car.

"Sister, sister!"

She heard Xie Ke's panting voice behind her, and looked sideways slightly to see that he was wearing a formal suit and leather shoes, running over patter.

Behind him was a servant carrying several suitcases.

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows, and asked Xie Ke who ran up to her, "What are you doing?"

Xie Ke raised her blushed face after exercising, with naivety in her eyes: "Dad said I can go to school now."

Xie Bufei Looking at her: "You are still sick."

The servant beside her replied with a distressed look on her face: "Second Miss has recovered a lot recently, Dr. Gu said she can go to school now, please take care of her."

"Me?" Xie Bufei squinted her eyes, her voice dropped an octave, "Excuse me, am I her nanny?"

The servant said awkwardly: "But...you are the elder sister of the Second Miss."

Xie Bufei pursed her lips, took a deep breath, her eyes turned cold instantly, and the servant trembled, not daring to speak anymore.

Xie Ke looked at her expression, as if she was afraid, and slowly lowered her head.

She stepped forward lightly, and said in a voice that could only be heard by two people: "Xie Bufei, you can't get rid of me."

After not receiving any news from Xie Bufei for a long time, Yu quietly waited for a while, Put your phone in your pocket.

The phalanx began to practice going forward. She swung her left arm and swung her right arm back. She didn't notice that she took a turn, and was pointed out by the instructor, and there were friendly laughter all around.

The instructor also teased: "Yu Qiao, what's going on today? You walked well a few days ago, and you don't want the position of military training pacesetter anymore?"

Yu Qiao could only rub her nose, showing an embarrassed smile, and resumed her job. Adjust the state.

Halfway through the training, the instructor stopped and let everyone rest for ten minutes.

The green grass was shiny and hot from the sun, and Yu Qiao sat cross-legged, listening to Yao Rudong and Lu Yun's casual chat.

An ant passed by on the grass, Yu Qiao stared at it with her head down, and suddenly Yao Rudong bumped her arm: "Quiet, I feel like you're absent-minded?" "Huh?" Yu Qiao recovered and raised her head, "What's the matter?

" ?"

Lu Yun looked at her worriedly: "Is it heatstroke? I don't talk much." "

Maybe I didn't wake up at noon." Yu Qiao said, "I'm going to buy a bottle of water."

After saying that, she strode away, leaving Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other in dismay: "Are these two sentences related?"

Not far from the canteen, Yu Qiao glanced at her phone again on the road, and the screen was empty. She unconsciously clicked her tongue and pushed down the brim of her hat.

Inexplicably restless.

She bought a bottle of iced mineral water and a popsicle, walked back along the road, passed the girls' dormitory building, and suddenly heard the sound of the wheels of the suitcase rolling on the ground, stumbling.

"Sister, wait for me..."

Yu Qiao turned her head and glanced at the source of the sound subconsciously, and saw the girl walking over in black Martin boots, her jeans outlined her long legs, and her light blue sweater looked fluffy. Playful and sassy.

Impatientness was written all over her face, followed by a short girl pushing a suitcase.

The girl suddenly saw Yu Qiao, her pupils shrank slightly, and she stopped slowly.

Yu Qiao was startled: "Senior sister?"

Xie Bufei looked at her and blinked, her impatient expression gradually softened, like a spring breeze breaking through a frozen river of ice.

Xie Ke slowed down, his face flushed due to excessive exercise, and walked carefully beside Xie Bufei.

"Sister, is this your friend?"

She looked at Yu Qiao carefully, from head to toe, a dark light flashed in her eyes, "What's your name?"

Yu Qiao glanced at her, then looked at her again. Looking at Xie Bufei, she said, "Senior sister, who is she?"

"She is my sister."

Xie Bufei didn't intend to introduce more, and turned her head to Xie Ke and said lightly: "The dormitory building is here, you can go up "

"Sister, are you in such a hurry to drive me away?" Xie Ke bit her lip and muttered, "Is it because I caused you trouble again?"...Here it comes again

.

Xie Bufei closed her eyes, suppressing her irritability: "Go up."

Xie Ke squinted her eyes, and suddenly ran up to Yu Qiao in small steps, looked at her, and said with a big smile on her face: "Hello, You are my sister's friend, right? My name is Xie Ke."

Yu Qiao looked down at her and nodded calmly: "Hello."

Xie Ke said with a smile: "My sister must have caused you a lot of trouble Right? I'm sorry for your trouble, please give me more advice from now on, please take care of her more." Suddenly,

Xie Bufei's heart was filled with anger, she turned around and said loudly: "Xie Ke..."

But Yu Qiao suddenly asked: "Why does your sister take care of me? You are her family, so you can't take care of her yourself?"

Xie Ke looked at her in surprise, her expression distorted: "Ah? I..."

Yu Qiao looked Looking at Xie Bufei behind her, the girl stood there in amazement, her fox eyes wide open, her soft light red lips parted slightly, like a stunned cat.

Yu Qiao suddenly understood something, looked down at Xie Ke, and said in a low voice, "Stay away from her."

Xie Ke's heart skipped a beat, and she wanted to say something, but she seemed to be shocked by a huge force, unable to speak out. She curled up her fingers and grabbed the hem of the clothes tightly.

Yu Qiao passed her, walked to Xie Bufei's side, and gently held her wrist.

"Follow me."

The autumn sun was still scorching hot, Xie Bufei was dragged by her and ran away, the images of the two of them were about to melt, leaving Xie Ke standing alone in the shadow of the dormitory building.

After running for a long time, Yu Qiao finally stopped.

Xie Bufei hadn't recovered from the long run, she blinked and looked at her in a daze.

The tip of her nose and cheeks were slightly red, her dark eyes were tanned to a light color that was almost transparent, and the furry hood hung behind her head, making her look very soft.

Yu Qiao hesitated for a moment, put her hand on her head, and rubbed it jerkyly a few times.

"It's okay." She seemed to be comforting, "We got rid of her."

13

 The hair under the palm is soft and fluffy, and feels good to the touch. The hair is fluffy, dyed a light golden brown by the sun, and slightly hot.

Yu Qiao patted her lightly a few times, then let her go.

Xie Bufei raised her head, her slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, like fluttering butterfly wings, and there was only a blank blankness on her face that was always smiling, without her usual easy-going demeanor, instead she was dumbfounded.

A few seconds later, the heat on her cheeks gradually spread outwards, staining the small and round ears red.

Yu Qiao paused, and said, "Are you okay?"

Xie Bufei shook her head, then nodded again, looking at her with clear fox eyes, looking bright.

"Touch it again."

Yu Qiao was startled: "What?"

"Touch your head." Xie Bufei leaned closer and whispered.

She is a little taller than Yu Qiao, and when she looked up at people, she unconsciously pursed her soft lips slightly, like a cat sitting on its hind feet trying to please its master, obedient and arrogant.

If she had a tail, it would probably be wrapped around Yu Qiao's hand by now.

Yu Qiao looked at her, and a strange emotion suddenly surged in her heart. She didn't back away, but asked calmly: "Why?"

Xie Bufei was almost pressed against her body, her fair cheeks and ears were covered with powder, and her black hair fell beside her ears.

At such a close distance, the scent of lily of the valley becomes rich and fascinating, like a cat's soft tail sweeping from the tip of its nose.

Yu Qiao's fingertips moved slightly, and the popsicle in her hand had already melted a little, sticking to her fingers wetly, cold and sticky.

"I just want you to pet her head." Xie Bufei opened her lips slightly and whispered, "Quietly, okay?"

No one would refuse her at this time, and Yu Qiao was no exception.

She lowered her eyes, put her palm on Xie Bufei's head again, and rubbed it slowly.

Fingertips passed through the soft hair, the other party narrowed his eyes in satisfaction, and gently rubbed her palm before Yu Qiao withdrew his hand.

Xie Bufei rolled her eyes and smiled nicely: "Thank you, Qiaoqiao."

Yu Qiao didn't speak. She looked at Xie Bufei's red earlobes, and lowered her eyes silently.

With a bang, the crunchy ice was split into two pieces.

She handed half of it to Xie Bufei, and asked, "Do you want it?"

Xie Bufei blinked, took a sip, and pink ice water dripped out.

Strawberry flavored, with a hint of sweetness from standard industrial sweeteners.

They went to the bench under the shade of the tree and sat down side by side. Xie Bufei crunched the strawberry smoothie, slurring her speech: "It's the first time I've shared it with someone, and I used to eat two pieces by myself."

Yu Qiao asked: "Then do you think it's delicious? Xie

Bufei nodded, smiled and rolled her eyes: "It's delicious."

"I used to eat this when I was a child." Yu Qiao lowered her head and took a sip of ice water, only a small pink icicle remained in the plastic tube. "Eating ice will make me feel better."

Xie Bufei caught the words very keenly: "So you were in a bad mood before quietly?"

Yu Qiao paused and said calmly: "Well, the temperature is too hot "

"Oh..." Xie Bufei thought for a while, took out a small fan from her bag, and opened it next to her cheek, a gust of cool wind blowing towards her face.

She said in a very proud tone: "Is your mood better now?"

Yu Qiao looked at her sideways for a while, and a slight smile appeared on her face: "Yeah."

Xie Bufei stared at her smile, She was pleasantly surprised and said, "Smile more, you look so pretty when you smile."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips helplessly and nodded.

Seeing this, Xie Bufei stretched out her hand, held her cheek carefully, and pinched her cheek a few times reluctantly: "Quiet, you are so obedient and cute."

Yu Qiao was rubbed into a chicken mouth again: "... "

Although she didn't know how cute she was, she still thanked her politely: "Thank you, you too."

"You are especially cute when you are serious."

Xie Bufei smiled and let her go: "My sister is as cute as you Just be cute..." She paused, then shook her head vigorously, and said to herself, "Xie Ke is no match for you."

Yu Qiao: "You hate her?"

Xie Bufei's expression changed A little cold: "Well, she's annoying."

Although Yu Qiao didn't intend to interfere in other people's housework, she still reminded after thinking for a moment: "She doesn't seem to like you."

Xie Bufei turned her head, her black eyes were wide open "Can you see it?"

"Well, the way she looked at you..." Yu Qiao responded, carefully thinking about her words, "Sinister and hypocritical."

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, lowered her eyes and said: "You are the first person to say that."

"Xie Ke is very good at disguising in front of outsiders. Almost everyone thinks that I am bullying her."

Xie Bufei paused, lowered his head and casually kicked the Xiaoshizi, "bully a sick, unrelated girl."

Yu Qiao was a little surprised: "No blood relationship?

" Bu Fei's tone was indifferent, as if he was describing a trivial matter, but his beautiful side face looked lonely for no reason, "My mother died a few years ago, and my father married a young and beautiful Omega, Xie Ke is that Omega's Daughter."

Yu quietly looked at her cold expression, and suddenly asked, "Do you want to touch your head?"

Xie Bufei was taken aback, and immediately looked at her with round eyes: "Is it possible?"

As soon as she touched her head, she seemed to be a different person, soft and obedient.

Yu Qiao replied: "Yes."

Xie Bufei laughed, lowered her head obediently, feeling the heat from Yu Qiao's warm palms rubbing the top of her head, it was so gentle that it seemed to melt her whole heart.

Suddenly she was a little dissatisfied, and raised her head slightly, her lips were red and her teeth were white, the tails of her eyes were raised, and the light in her eyes was flowing, with a bit of seductive and bewitching meaning.

"Then, when I'm in a bad mood in the future, can I come to you?"

Yu Qiao still pressed her hand on Xie Bufei's head, looking down at her, her tone was still calm: "Yes."

Xie Bufei was very happy. Staring at her closely, the neckline of the sweater was slightly wide, revealing the slender neck and collarbone.

Her heart was itchy, and she pursed her lips unconsciously, like a coquettish little animal: "Then I want to go too far."

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes, and a pair of black eyes under the shadow of the brim of her hat quietly watched her.

Her voice sounded a little heavy: "Why is it too much?"

"Give me a hug." Xie Bufei said softly, "How about it?"

14

    It turns out that Xie Bufei's questions and statements are no different. As soon as the words fell, she quickly came up to Yu Qiao and slipped into Yu Qiao's arms.

When Yu Qiao came to her senses, the two of them were already stuck together tightly.

Xie Bufei's fluffy hair fell on her neck, making it itchy. Two soft arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, and through the thin layers of clothing, she could feel the heat from the other's skin.

The light fragrance rushes to the face, like an overturned sea tide slowly soaking the beach, gentle but aggressive.

It was the first time for Yu Qiao to encounter such a thing, her whole body froze, her hands subconsciously hung in the air, not knowing where to put them.

His eyes glanced at the other person's long black hair, slender neck and waist... It seems that it is impolite to put it anywhere.

Sensing Yu Qiao's stiffness, Xie Bufei raised her face slightly from her arms, her dark eyes glowed softly.

Seeing Yu Qiao's movements, she burst into a smile: "Are you surrendering?"

Yu Qiao hesitated for a moment, then slowly put down one hand, and lightly placed it on Xie Bufei's shoulder, making a gesture of pushing outward.

Xie Bufei's smile immediately collapsed, and she drooped her eyes aggrievedly: "Can't you hug me?"

Yu Qiao said in a low voice, "I'm covered in sweat."

"It's okay." Xie Bufei rested her chin on Yu Qiao On Qing's shoulders, she blinked her eyes, and

her slender eyelashes trembled slightly, "I don't dislike it." The tip of her nose moved slightly, and she bent her eyes and said, "It's tasteless."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and put her hands away. Come back, stand upright, like a log hugged by an octopus.

Xie Bufei looked at her dull reaction, chuckled, and said, "Why are you so nervous?"

She said, intentionally or unintentionally, blowing on Yu Qiao's neck, feeling that the other party had finally relaxed. The body froze again.

Yu Qiao was a little helpless at her intentionally mischievous behavior, she lowered her eyes and said, "Senior sister, don't tease me."

Xie Bufei put on a pensive look, and smiled with crooked eyebrows: "Then give me a good hug, and I'll give you a hug." I won't bother you anymore."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips, and in the next second, put her arms on Xie Bufei's slender waist, and slowly closed them.

The distance suddenly narrowed, and the smile on Xie Bufei's face stopped.

The temperature belonging to the other party slowly penetrated into the skin, and the unhappiness caused by Xie Ke just now disappeared. At this moment, she only felt the irregular speed of her heartbeat, echoing chaotically in her ears.

However, Yu Qiao just hugged her lightly, then politely and quickly withdrew her hand.

"Senior sister, is it alright?"

Xie Bufei adjusted her breathing, and slowly let go of her, with a look of satisfaction and reluctance, and sighed: "Okay." "

Then let's go back." Yu Qiao looked Glancing at the phone, "The meeting time is coming soon."

Xie Bufei smiled and nodded, "Yeah." Yu

Qiao was about to turn around and leave, when suddenly the hem of her clothes was pulled slightly, she turned her head and heard Xie Bufei whispering Said: "Can Quietly keep the things that happened just now for me?"

Yu Qiao thought for a while, and said, "Is it about Xie Ke's sister?"

"Everyone will know about this matter sooner or later." Yan, "But my family background, those words that I hate Xie Ke... I have never said it to other people."

Yu Qiao's heart moved, and she promised seriously: "Okay, sure."

Xie Bufei laughed again: "Thank you."

Yu Qiao always felt that she didn't look that happy.

Invisibly, she seemed to get closer to Xie Bufei.

Behind Xie Bufei's gorgeous and smiling skin, there is a lonely and distant shadow.

Everyone envies her for her good looks and good family background, but in fact she is similar to ordinary people, with loneliness and troubles that cannot be resolved.

And Xie Bufei's pain is the same as most people on the earth, it is the most common and ordinary joy, anger, sorrow and joy in the world.

But these joys, sorrows and joys, she chose to peel them off one by one frankly, and showed them to Yu Qiao without any concealment, like a kitten spreading its soft belly to its owner, seeking intimacy and comfort.

This made Yu Qiao feel that she should do something to repay the other party's sincerity and trust.

"Sister..." She looked at Xie Bufei, her voice softened unconsciously, "I wish you a happy day."

Don't be sad, leave your bad emotions to me.

Xie Bufei froze for a moment, nodded slowly, and raised the corners of his mouth, this time it was a sincere smile.

"I'm already very happy today."

She gently took Yu Qiao's hand, her bright fox eyes were dyed light brown by the sunlight, she looked beautiful and gentle.

"Let's go back."

Stepping on the colorful shade of trees, Yu Qiao returned to the playground.

Seeing her coming back with Xie Bufei, the students in class one laughed tacitly.

Yu Qiao didn't understand, so Yao Rudong leaned forward, lowered her voice and said gossipingly: "What's the matter? Why did you two come back together? Is there any secret?" Yu Qiao said truthfully, "I happened to meet on the road

. "

As for the ulterior motives... there really are. It's just that she just promised someone that she wouldn't tell it.

Yao Rudong frowned, and said meaningfully: "Did something...that kind of weird thing happen?"

Yu Qiao paused, and it was rare for him to make a joke: "You said it was ulterior, Of course I can't tell you."

Yao Rudong opened his mouth wide and looked at her in shock, Lu Yun next to him snickered: "You have grown up quietly, you dare to say such things."

One minute later, the training started, and Yu Qiao stood quietly in a military posture, with her back straight and loose. She has strong self-control and can guarantee to stand still for an hour.

Suddenly she heard Yao Rudong say quickly from the side: "Quietly, senior sister is looking at you!"

Yu Qiao subconsciously looked sideways, and she saw a few desks and chairs under the big tree, several people from the student union sitting together, and Xie Bufei sat on one of the chairs.

The autumn sunlight shines down through the gaps in the dense leaves, and there are faint golden spots on her long hair and cheeks, like a beautiful doll stitched together piece by piece.

The girl with red lips and white teeth rested her chin on one hand, and stared at her unblinkingly with twinkling fox eyes, her expression almost gentle.

It seems that no matter what time, Xie Bufei can always pass through the vast crowd like now, and cast his gaze accurately and attentively.

Looking at each other from a distance, Xie Bufei suddenly raised an eyebrow at her, and smiled a little badly.

Yu Qiao didn't know why, and suddenly heard the instructor's deep voice from the top of her head: "What are you looking at?"

Yu Qiao finally realized: "..."

The instructor deliberately made things difficult for her, pretending to be serious: "Student Yu Qiao, what were you doing just now?" What are you looking at? You are so focused, tell me?"

A group of students turned their heads curiously, and they saw this good and quiet student pursed his lips and said, "I am watching... a friend." The

instructor : "Friend? Who is it? You're so charming, I know you if you tell me!"

"Who else is there, Senior Sister Xie." Someone immediately shouted, and the crowd suddenly burst into laughter, and the cheerful air swayed out like ripples.

The instructor also had a little impression of Xie Bufei, and lowered her head and asked Yu Qiao jokingly: "I watched it for so long, did it look good?" Yu Qiao was silent

for a while, feeling that the other party did not intend to let her go, so she could only whisper: "It looks good."

Instructor: "It's fine to look good. Now go and tell her not to stare at you, so you won't be so easily distracted."

Yu Qiao stepped out of the line with a blank face, and walked up to Xie Bufei in full force under the watchful eyes of everyone.

Xie Bufei raised his face, his eyes rolled, and his expression was very innocent: "What's the matter?"

Several members of the student union around cast curious glances.

"Don't look at me." Yu Qiao looked down at her, "I'm easily distracted."

Xie Bufei said provocatively with the corners of her mouth curled up, "Why can't you look? I want to look, what can you do?" What to do?"

Yu Qiao paused, reached out and gently pinched her cheek.

Xie Bufei suddenly opened his eyes and forgot to say anything.

Yu Qiao smiled and said, "Then I will take revenge."

15

    Yu Qiao left after pinching, as if she really just came to inform her.

Xie Bufei looked at her tall back and blinked slowly after a while.

The few members of the student union sitting next to him were already watching from ear to ear, shaking with excitement because they watched a gossip.

Outsiders see that Xie Bufei is mostly a beautiful and indifferent school belle goddess, but the student union has a lot of contact with each other, and it is clear in his heart that Xie Bufei's ability is definitely greater than his beauty, but the aura of appearance is too obvious, and gradually It makes people overlook that Xie Bufei is actually good enough.

As the vice-chairman of the student union, she has always been responsible and fair. She maintains a neutral social distance with everyone within the scope of her duties, but she is not too partial or intentionally cold.

The members respect her very much, even if they love her in their hearts, they dare not go beyond the threshold.

But in the past few days, because of the appearance of this freshman primary school girl, Xie Bufei broke the rules several times-to stand up for her, and become a beauty in anger; reverse black and white, praise her for singing beautifully

; Come out, talk and laugh happily...

This kind of contrast is like the high-cold goddess in my mind being pulled off the altar, and suddenly there is a little smoke and fire that is willing to get close to mortals.

They were so excited and curious, but they didn't dare to ask: "What's the relationship between you two!!"

Xie Bufei didn't know that other people's hearts had already stirred up turmoil. She lowered her head, and her eyes gradually moved away from Yu Qiao. Open, murmured: "If you don't look at it, don't look at it."

The place Yu Qiao pinched just now was still numb, so she raised her finger and touched it lightly. It's so hot...

She bit her lip, and the tips of her ears covered by her long hair suddenly turned red.

The military training officially ended on Friday.

The morning of the last day was the closing ceremony. The instructor selected students who performed well in each class to form a square to perform on stage, and Yu Qiao was among them.

Xie Bufei sat in the auditorium, and deliberately chose a good position, so that she could clearly see the people in the audience.

In fact, she didn't need to pay special attention, she saw Yu Qiao at the first sight.

Yu Qiao stood in the penultimate row. She was tall and had cold skin. After seven days of military training, everyone around her had more or less healthy wheat-colored skin. Only she didn't get tanned at all.

She was neatly wearing a military training cap, her shiny black hair was coiled into the cap, and her exposed neck was slender and slender, like a tall and straight poplar.

At the beginning of the performance, Yu Qiao followed the team's command and waved her arms. She had long arms and legs, and she walked vigorously at a straight step. She turned around neatly, quite like a soldier.

Probably for the sake of the overall appearance, she took off her black-rimmed glasses today and paired it with the camouflage uniform, it was perfect.

Xie Bufei felt itchy, and subconsciously took out her mobile phone, and didn't realize what she had done until she heard a click.

She looked down guiltily and was stunned in place.

The girl on the screen walks sideways, with the faint morning light slowly unfolding behind her. The broken hair on her forehead was illuminated by the sun, and the profile of her face was clear and handsome, with a youthful vigor unique to her.

I don't know if it's a problem with the angle, but Yu Qiao cast a glance at the camera as if nothing.

His gaze was like a clear spring, clear and indifferent.

Xie Bufei's ears felt hot, his fingertips trembled slightly, and he cheekily clicked Save.

Then set it as the avatar of the Weibo trumpet.

The performance ended successfully, Yu Qiao returned to the team, listened to the speech of the school leaders on the stage, and warmly celebrated the beginning of their colorful university life.

The people below listened listlessly, and the small fan in Yao Rudong's hand was buzzing, and she whispered, "Can the computer department really become more colorful? I'm afraid it's not from entry to entry." "I think it's from dense to end.

" Bald." Lu Yun said, "I saw my brother's company team building photos in Moments yesterday. There were several bald and white-haired people in it. If you ask carefully, they are all engaged in program development... I have already foreseen that we will become The future of social animals."

"So ruthless?!" Yao Rudong buttoned his hat nervously, as if he wanted to keep the three thousand threads of troubles on his head, "Comrades, you can't slack off any longer! Hair care should start from freshman year!

" Jing seldom participates, and prefers to listen to friends chatting rather than actively speaking. Hearing Yao Rudong's words, Yu Qiao shook her head with a faint smile on her face.

After the leaders finish their rant, the freshmen will bid farewell to the instructors.

During the training, I complained a lot, and now I really have to leave, but I still feel a little bit reluctant. Many people took a group photo with the instructor, and Yao Rudong also took a few photos, reluctantly said: "Am I a bit of a masochist? I don't need military training all of a sudden, I feel very uneasy." Lu Yun smiled lightly: "Then I will be on Friday tomorrow.

" Tell you to get up and continue training, would you like to?"

Yao Rudong clasped his hands together: "I'm sorry to disturb you! I'm really hilarious about getting up early!" "

However, this is the last time." There is no need for military training anymore."

The sky was clear, and the sun made people feel warm all over. With the farewell of the instructors, the densely packed people on the playground gradually dispersed.

Accompanied by many people's entire youthful military training career, it quietly came to an end today.

Yu Qiao has returned to her three-point and one-line life—going to school, studying, and looking for a part-time job.

In fact, part-time work is not a must for physical work. Many people suggested that she help others do program homework online, or accept outsourcing from enterprises.

Although her grades are excellent, Yu Qiao always feels that her ability is limited now, and she may start to try outsourcing work when she stabilizes in a few years.

Being busy in all aspects fills up the gaps in life, and Yu Qiao will think of Xie Bufei in her spare time.

Except for the occasional chat on WeChat, it seems that she hasn't seen Xie Feifei for several days.

All the previous coincidences suddenly disappeared without a trace, and those secret pasts seemed to be just a dream.

"Quiet, are you alright?"

Yao Rudong shouted outside, "Get ready to go!"

Yu Qiao came back to her senses, responded, gently spit out the toothpaste foam in her mouth, and rinsed her mouth.

She washed her face in a hurry, followed her roommate to the teaching building.

Today's first morning class is Ma Zhe. The old professor speaks very elegantly and lectures in an interesting way. The students in the audience respect him very much and are willing to put down their mobile phones to listen to his lectures.

"In this class, I will talk about the relationship between Omega and Alpha." The old teacher pointed to the title on the PPT with a friendly smile.

"Oh, this kind of topic has nothing to do with our Beta." Yao Rudong sighed, "Are you right, Quiet?"

Yu Qiao rubbed her eyes and echoed in a low voice.

Yao Rudong glanced at her from the side, and a nervous expression appeared on his face: "What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?" "

I have a headache." Yu Qiao gently pressed her temples, with some bloodshot eyes, "Maybe it's because I didn't feel good last night. Sleep well."

Lu Yun frowned: "I remember you went to bed early last night... Did you catch a cold? Do you want to ask for leave?" "

No need." Yu Qing sighed, looking sleepy.

She felt inexplicably unable to concentrate today, and there was an aura of depression in her heart that could not go away.

The old professor's voice passed by my ears like a gust of wind that couldn't be grasped.

"Everyone knows that there is a matching degree relationship between Alpha and Omega..." he said gently, "A and O with a matching degree of more than 90% can clearly distinguish Smell the pheromone that belongs to the other party."

"But it's too rare for the matching rate to reach 90%." Someone said, "Even if you meet, you don't necessarily know whether the smell on that person is pheromone."

"That's right, so many people in the world miss it because of this." The old teacher smiled, "If students meet that person, don't let him go, you must seize the opportunity." There was laughter from the audience, and Yu Qiao was

deep Exhaling deeply, he looked out the window.

She saw a slender figure walking through the corridor, with light steps, and quickly disappeared at the end.

Yu Qiao paused, and suddenly felt that the irritability in her heart eased a lot.

16

    On the third floor, the physics laboratory.

As the end of get out of class was approaching, the professor turned a blind eye and did not give any more lectures. Many people in the corridor slipped out to get some air, and only a few scattered people remained in the laboratory.

Cheng Yeli leaned over to hold the mouse, and supported the test bench with one hand, the long sleeves of the white coat were pulled up to the elbows.

His eyes were fixed on the semiconductor model on the computer screen, and his handsome eyebrows were illuminated by a layer of blue light like water waves.

Then, there was a smooth keyboard tapping sound, and a string of beautiful measurement data was typed into the computer.

Suddenly there was a burst of exclamation in the corridor, and the din was completely separated by a wall. Cheng Yeli couldn't hear it clearly, so he took a glance and looked away.

The team member next to him looked down at his phone, his expression became full of gossip.

He patted Cheng Yeli's shoulder lightly, and said with a smile: "Big handsome guy, don't test it! The school belle is here to find you."

Cheng Yeli was immersed in the vast ocean of astrophysics, and frowned casually: "Who?"

" Are you serious?" The man looked at him speechlessly, "Thank you so much! Your rumored girlfriend!"

Cheng Yeli paused, dropped the mouse, and put on a mask of pain.

"How many times have I told you that she is not my rumored girlfriend!"

He gritted his teeth, and his tone was a bit exasperated, "I have nothing to do with her!"

He and Xie Bufei grew up together, and the relationship between each other Too familiar, knowing each other's shortcomings, weaknesses, and all embarrassments. Just because they know each other too well, they are more like relatives than friends.

Who can bear Xie Bufei's venomous tongue and young lady's temper from time to time? Anyway, he can't, this honor should be left to other brave men.

And what about two Omega? Do 1 for love!

The team member murmured: "Stop pretending, brother, who will believe this? My childhood sweetheart, handsome girl, handsome guy, it's a waste of your looks if you two aren't together."

Cheng Yeli stared at him deeply: "Friend, I would rather be with you than have an improper relationship with Xie Bufei." The man was extremely frightened and shrank back: "Brother! You don't have to

! "

Cheng Yeli choked speechlessly.

The relationship between him and Xie Bufei has actually been clarified many times, but it is useless.

He rubbed the back of his head irritably, took off his white coat, and walked out of the laboratory with heavy steps.

The team members looked at his back with confused faces: How do you feel that he went out to die? !

Cheng Yeli pushed open the door and saw Xie Bufei standing not far away, leaning against the white wall and playing with his mobile phone with his head down.

The bright sunlight outlines the broken hair on her forehead, and dyes the soft eyelashes and the tip of the upturned nose golden.

The people in the corridor pretended to look around for the scenery, but actually took a few sneaky glances, amazed by the good looks with red lips and white teeth.

Cheng Yeli didn't feel the slightest, and walked forward quickly, every step was aggressive.

Xie Bufei played the game with his eyes downcast, dragged out a Weasley firework with his fingertips, and the sound of explosions burst into the earphones.

In the next second, a shadow fell on the screen.

She raised her head, saw Cheng Yeli, and raised her eyebrows: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Cheng Yeli was discouraged for a second, pulled her aside, avoided looking around, and said in a low voice, "Can you come when you come later?" Keep a low profile?"

Xie Bufei took off his earphones, and said lazily, "Why?"

The corners of the boy's mouth drooped, and his expression was resentful: "Didn't you hear that there are scandals between us everywhere, and there are even people taking CP?! How can I find high-quality Alphas in school in the future!?"

"Isn't it more strange that I came to you secretly?"

Xie Bufei crossed his arms and scanned him from top to bottom, "Forget about your looking for Alpha, sports have white socks, every one you find is scum."

Cheng Yeli seemed to be poked in the foot , jumped up on the spot, and stared wide-eyed: "I, I'm better than you alone!"

Xie Bufei somehow remembered something, and chuckled: "That's not necessarily true."

Cheng Yeli narrowed his eyes and understood: "You mean Yu Qiao?"

Xie Bufei said generously: "Yeah, what's the matter?"

"I don't think she is very good, except for her good grades, she is very ordinary..."

Cheng Yeli's second half of the sentence was speculated by Xie Bufei. Ce's eyes stopped abruptly, and he quickly changed his words, "Okay, okay, she's the best in the world, okay?"

Xie Bufei rolled her eyes and sneered: "You know what!"

Cheng Yeli sighed helplessly: "Tsk, we don't get along well. You care about it. As a person who has experienced it, don't blame my brother for not reminding you. You, a fledgling, can't grasp the love affair. In order to prevent unkind people, it's best to confirm her three views..." Xie

Bufei Making a pause gesture,

he smiled and said , "I know Mama Cheng, I know what kind of person she is." Did Xie Ke come to school?"

Xie Bufei's expression became colder: "Yes."

Cheng Yeli looked at her with some sympathy: "Be careful, don't do it too much... Be careful like the previous few times, Xie Ke went back to file a complaint."

"As long as she doesn't act like a monster, I'll treat her as if she doesn't exist." Xie Bufei tapped the iron guardrail lightly with her slender nails, and whispered, "Don't blame me for being rude. "

Cheng Yeli sighed in a low voice.

Seeing his worried expression, Xie Bufei covered the haze in his eyes and smiled: "Forget it, don't mention her. Didn't you say that you have something to call me over today? So what is it?"

Cheng Yeli took a breath, his expression was ever-changing, mixed with entanglement and fear.

The corner of his mouth twitched, he took a few steps back quickly, and said cautiously: "Before I say anything, you promise me, don't get too excited... At least don't hit people, okay?

" , I'll decide whether to do it or not."

Cheng Yeli folded his hands together, put them on his forehead, and said vigorously: "I'm sorry! Curry, curry, I lost it."

The smile on Xie Bufei's face disappeared instantly.

"You say it again?"

After the morning class, Yu Qiao didn't go back to the dormitory immediately, but went to the infirmary.

The school doctor measured her temperature and found that it was a little high, but everything else was normal, so he simply judged: "It may be a seasonal cold. The season just changed recently, and the body had no time to react. The temperature suddenly dropped. It is normal to have a cold and a fever."

Yu Qiao usually insists on running in the morning and exercising, and has not been sick for several years. She pursed her lips and said in a low voice: "But apart from a slight headache and restlessness, I don't have any signs of a cold."

The school doctor looked at her apologetically: "The school's equipment is limited, so there is no way to check more carefully. If you are really worried, I can write you a note to go to the hospital?" Yu Qiao thought for a while, but she didn't want

to Delaying the progress of the course, she still shook her head: "Forget it, thank you doctor."

She thought, the human body is very strange, sometimes it hurts inexplicably, and it may be better in a few days.

The school doctor prescribed some cold medicine and headache medicine for her and asked her to take it home. Yu Qiao walked out of the infirmary, carrying a plastic bag in her hand, and walked slowly towards the dormitory building along the bright sunlight.

It was not until noon, and there were very few people on the roadside. As she approached the dormitory building, she heard the bushes on both sides suddenly rustling.

Yu Qiao stopped and looked sideways curiously.

She saw a big fluffy tail hanging down from the bushes, wagging gently to and fro.

Immediately afterwards, a round cat's head suddenly popped out from above, its small pink nose sniffed the air gently, and then turned to her.

The blue eyes met Yu Qiao's eyes, and the latter slowly opened her eyes wide.

The kitten looked at her and didn't hide, but meowed timidly.

Yu Qiao thought for a while, walked over on tiptoe, leaned down on her knees, and greeted hesitantly: "Meow?"

Why does this cat look so familiar...

She frowned, took out her phone, and glanced at it. The avatar box at the top of the WeChat chat list.

"Gary?"

17

    The small ear tips on the puppet cat's head stood up, trembled a few times, and came out of the bushes following the sound.

It shook its head and shook off the leaves on its body, stepped on the concrete floor step by step, its blue eyes were round, and looked at Yu Qiao timidly and vigilantly, as if curious, but it didn't dare to approach.

Yu Qiao got closer, knelt down and called it softly: "Gary?" The

puppet cat meowed softly, and walked up to Yu Qiao step by step with its head up.

It looks very clean, its white hair is fluffy and fluffy, it can be seen that it has been taken care of by the owner, it doesn't look like a wild cat. A pair of blue eyes are clear and clean, as beautiful as a salt lake reflecting the water and sky.

Yu Qiao cautiously reached out her hand, trying to stroke it.

The puppet cat didn't dodge, and sat quietly on the spot, allowing her to smooth its fur from the top of its head to its back.

This is too obedient...

Yu Qiao has never raised a cat. She has heard for a long time that cats in big cities have an arrogance that despises everything. This is the first time she has met such an obedient cat.

The orange cat she met in her hometown was not afraid of people, but it was full of spicy food, and it often chased dogs and bit them.

She pinched the puppet cat's soft ears, looked at the profile picture in WeChat, and murmured to herself: "Could you be the cat of senior sister?" The puppet cat meowed and tilted its

head look at her.

Yu Qiao laughed, how could the kitten understand what she said.

She patted the other person's head lightly, and said, "Wait a minute, I'll buy you some food first."

Yu Qiao stood up, only to find that the kitten behind her also stood up, wagging its tail He quietly took a step towards her.

Yu Qiao: "You want to follow me?"

The puppet cat didn't know if he understood, wagging its tail: "Meow!"

On the way to the canteen, Yu Qiao and the "little tail" who followed her received a lot of surprised looks.

When she was standing in front of the shelf to pick up things, the kitten stood aside silently, its head shaking from side to side following Yu Qiao's movements.

The proprietress in front of the cashier asked enviously, "Your cat is so beautiful and obedient. What breed is it?"

Yu Qiao said, dumbfounded, "It's a Ragdoll cat."

She bought some sausages and water, Back downstairs in the dormitory, tore open one of the plastic bags, broke the ham into small pieces, and put them in the palm of your hand.

Yu Qiao stretched out her hand in front of the kitten: "Do you want to eat?"

The kitten's eyes fell on the delicious ham sausage, and its pink nose lightly sniffed, then lowered its head and began to eat in the palm of her hand.

It buried its entire face in Yu Qiao's hand, and ate to its heart's content, as if it had been hungry for a long time, and its action could be called gobbling.

After eating, he raised his head and looked at her eagerly.

Yu Qiao couldn't help laughing: "Eat slowly, there are more." She used the cap of the mineral water bottle to catch some water for it, and put it aside.

Seeing the kitten quietly sticking out its tongue to drink water, Yu Qiao wiped her hands, took out her mobile phone, took a picture, and sent it to Xie Bufei.

"The kitten drinks water.jpg..."

"Senior sister, is this your cat?"

Not long after, Xie Bufei sent a reply.

Gary: "!!"

Gary: "It's my cat! Where did you meet?!"

Yu Qiao: "Just in front of the dormitory building, it suddenly came out of the bushes."

Xie Bufei: "The cat The cat was shocked.jpg!"

"Okay, don't move around where you are, I'll come over right away."

Yu Qiao smiled, stretched out her hand to scratch the kitten's chin, and said, "Your master is coming."

The puppet cat raised its head: "Meow?"

Yu Qiao waited for five minutes before seeing a familiar A figure appeared at the end of the field of vision.

Xie Bufei seemed to be running over from the teaching building, her long hair was simply tied up, her skirt swayed as she ran, and her fair cheeks were smoky red from the exercise.

The autumn sunlight fell on the body finely through the gaps in the shade of the trees by the roadside, illuminating the beautiful fox eyes, and the black braids were also dyed a light golden brown, shaking from side to side in the breeze .

Xie Bufei strode all the way to Yu Qiao, but didn't stop the car. Because of inertia, she took a step forward and fell directly towards Yu Qiao.

Yu Qiao reacted quickly and immediately reached out to catch her.

The girl's soft and slender body crashed into her arms like a shooting star, and Yu Qiao took a few steps back uncontrollably before stopping.

"Senior sister, are you alright?"

Xie Bufei buried herself in her shoulder, and when she spoke, the subtle air swept across the back of her neck, making her feel itchy.

She heard Xie Bufei laugh softly, her voice was a little hoarse: "It's okay."

"You don't have to run so fast." Yu Qiao held her waist with one hand, and said seriously, "I have been staying here and will not leave. "

Xie Bufei leaned halfway on Yu Qiao's body, put one hand on Yu Qiao's shoulder, calmed down the turbulent heartbeat, and muttered in a low voice: "I'm afraid you'll wait too long." After a while, she said again: "Quietly, lend me your shoulder.

" Lean on."

After finishing speaking, the soft and fair side face pressed against the crest of the neck, rubbing it lightly like a cat, and the warm and rapid breath seemed to flow to the back of the neck.

The light lily-of-the-valley fragrance quietly permeated the surroundings, like an invisible and exquisite cage, trapping her alone in it.

Yu Qiao paused, silently acquiesced to Xie Feifei's actions, lowered her eyes, her throat was dry and itchy.

She felt that the slight headache suddenly eased, and the impatience and irritability calmed down at this moment, and it changed into another more strange and strange emotion.

Hot and piping hot.

It was like a dazzling afternoon in midsummer, the heat wave was rolling, the sweat was soaking through the back, and the sun was so dazzling that it made people dizzy.

For a moment, Xie Bufei raised her face, her slanted eyes were bright, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, and she smiled triumphantly: "Thank you, Quiet."

She wiped the tip of her sweaty nose with the back of her hand, took a step back, and pulled Yu Qiao forward. Get some distance.

Yu Qiao looked at her flushed cheeks, and passed the mineral water in her hand forward: "Do you want a drink?"

Xie Bufei looked at her and nodded with a smile: "Okay."

She reached out and took the water in Yu Qiao's hand. The bottle, the white and thin fingertips lightly brushed the opponent's palm intentionally or unintentionally, and the five fingers gradually closed on the bottle covered in ice mist.

Yu Qiao saw her raise her head and take a sip of water, her wet lips were even redder, as if she had applied a thin layer of glossy lip gloss.

For some reason, Yu Qiao was startled, and subconsciously looked away, only to hear Xie Bufei casually say: "Quiet, your heart was beating so loud just now." It was about the

hug just now.

Yu Qiao didn't know how to answer, she was quiet for a while, and said as if stating the facts: "You too."

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows, with shallow pear dimples on her cheeks: "Then we're the same."

The puppet cat was left alone, unwilling Lonely, she let out a series of screams, rushed up and rubbed Xie Bufei's ankle with her furry body.

Xie Bufei looked down at it, raised her eyebrows immediately, and her tone became fierce: "Curry! You are so courageous, you dare to sneak away!" The

puppet cat meowed softly, and immediately jumped aside, hiding in Yu Yu's place. quietly behind.

Seeing this, Yu Qiao had no choice but to stop the aggressive Xie Bufei, and said helplessly, "Don't scare it, it will run away again later."

"It doesn't dare to run around in front of me, so Cheng Yeli pampered it too much and bought it everything." Xie Bufei said angrily, "Don't stop me, let me teach it a lesson!" Yu

Qiaowen Yan frowned: Is there something about Cheng Yeli?

Curry trembled tremblingly, paws on Yu Qiao's sneakers, revealing a cat's head and quietly looking at Xie Feifei.

Xie Bufei was blocked by Yu Qiao's hands, so she could only dodge left and right, pointed at Curry's nose with one hand, and reprimanded: "You still dare to look! Do you know what you did wrong?" The kitten trembled: "Meow

... ..."

Like an eagle catching an old hen among chicks, Yu Qiao was struggling to speak while blocking Xie Bufei.

She had no choice but to be stupid, so she had to refer to the lines in the TV series and subconsciously said: "Senior sister, don't hit the child, the child is the flower of the motherland." Xie

Bufei moved his eyes to her, with a half smile: "I don't hit it, Do you want to hit you?"

Yu Qiao paused, then insisted: "If you must hit, then hit me." "

Okay." Xie Bufei stopped and said, "Then I'll hit you, you shut up." Eyes."

Yu Qiao closed her eyes hesitantly, her vision was covered by a deep dark red, and her surrounding senses became clear.

She felt a gust of wind howling approaching, menacing, and subconsciously closed her eyes tightly.

However, the wind suddenly stopped in front of Yu Qiao. In the next second, a warm palm gently patted her cheek.

Yu Qiao opened her eyes in surprise, and saw Xie Bufei watching her, with a soft and gentle smile on her lips: "It's over."

18

  Xie Bufei's palm was warm, and it was lightly attached to the side of his face, and he would leave it as soon as he touched it, sweeping softly like a feather, without feeling any pain.

It's not beating, but it's like... teasing her.

Yu Qiao was in a daze for a moment, and her eyes behind the black-rimmed glasses widened slightly.

Xie Bufei raised the corner of her mouth and looked at her innocently: "What's the matter, will it hurt?" She asked knowingly.

Yu Qiao lowered her eyes and said, "Is senior sister taking revenge on me?"

Xie Bufei blinked: "Revenge?" Yu Qiao

: "Because I pinched your cheek before."

With a smile: "No."

Occasionally there was a breeze blowing on the wide tree-lined road, and the hot light fell from the treetops, shaking with the leaves, and fell finely into the girl's light-colored eyes.

With her hands behind her back, she leaned closer to Yu Qiao slightly, her eyes were clear: "It's because you are cute, so I want to tease you." She was

called cute again.

Yu Qiao adjusted her glasses helplessly, and said, "Senior sister, don't do this." She always said such puzzling words.

"What kind?" Xie Bufei stood up straight, her tone sounded a little aggrieved. She pursed her lips slightly, her voice weakened, "So you really thought I would hit you? Who do you think I am." Yu Qiao didn't doubt

him, and quickly said: "No, I didn't think that way. "

So that's how Quietly sees me in her heart..."

Xie Bufei lowered her head, the broken hair on her forehead covered her eyes, she couldn't see her expression clearly, her hands were tightly folded in front of her clothes, she looked genuine. It looks like a pot of wilting lily of the valley.

Seeing this, Yu Qiao was quite at a loss.

It was the first time for her to encounter this kind of situation, and she made her friend unhappy, and she didn't know how to coax her for a while, and a bit of bewilderment appeared on her usually calm face.

"Sister?"

Xie Bufei lowered her head without saying a word.

Yu Qiao was so anxious that she took a step forward and directly held her hand, her voice tinged with urgency: "Senior sister, I really didn't think about it that way, you misunderstood!"

Xie Bufei couldn't help but raised her face and looked at her. Her tone was resentful: "Really?"

"Really." Yu Qiao looked serious, "I always think you are very good."

Xie Bufei secretly bent her little finger and scratched her palm a few times: "Then you Coax me, I will believe you."

She looked at Yu Qiao expectantly.

Yu Qiao met her gaze, considered it carefully, and said, "Then...to show my sincerity, senior sister, you can do whatever you want me to do." "It's not this kind of coaxing." Xie Bufei

finally Unable to hold back, she laughed out loud, "You're so cute."

Yu Qiao blinked blankly, "Huh?"

"Okay, I'm not actually angry, I just want to tease you." She shook her hand from side to side, and said with a rising voice, "But quietly, don't always be so obedient."

She suddenly lowered her voice a little, her raised eyes bent into slender crescent moons, she looked innocent and naive, but what she said was quite innocent. Evil humor: "I will really want to bully you."

Yu Qiao paused, but heaved a sigh of relief, and said, "As long as the senior sister is not angry with me."

Xie Bufei smiled slightly: "Then I will bully you as well." Is it okay?"

Yu Qiao nodded and said, "It's okay."

She could feel that Xie Bufei didn't have any malicious intentions, these actions... should be just a play among friends.

She didn't have very close friends, so she thought that everything was a matter of course when friends got along, just like adolescent girls going to the bathroom together or going to the canteen hand in hand.

Xie Bufei opened her eyes wide, looked at her in confusion, and murmured: "You, you are really...should I say you are an idiot, or you are too natural.

" Sneakers, yelled weakly.

Only then did Xie Bufei remember that there was this unlucky child, and immediately frowned. Yu Qiao looked at her, and persevered in persuading her: "Senior sister, don't hit the cat."

Xie Bufei let out a long breath and nodded helplessly: "Okay, okay, I won't hit it. Let's find a place to sit for a while. , I'll tell you about this stinky cat."

They went to a coffee shop in the school, the shop was cold in the morning, there were not many people, and the waiter sat behind the front desk playing with his mobile phone.

Xie Bufei found a hidden corner and sat down, and said, "I'm going to order some coffee, what do you want?" Yu Qiao shook her head

: "No, I have water."

The light orange light sprinkled on her face, and those beautiful eyes were dyed a hazy amber, looking a little gentle.

She tapped the table with her fingertips one after another, and said with a smile: "Quiet, you can't let me drink coffee alone? Just take it as a thank you for helping me find the curry, okay?" Yu

Qiao Meeting her eyes, she nodded after all: "Okay."

Xie Bufei came back with two cups of latte, the snow-white milk froth formed a flower-like shape on the dark brown surface, with a lingering fragrance.

Yu Qiao thanked her, bowed her head and took a sip, the light bitterness mixed with the sweetness of milk, slightly hot. She set it aside and waited for it to cool slightly.

"Curry is my original cat. I have kept it for about two years. After Xie Ke moved into the house, I couldn't keep it anymore." Xie Bufei said lightly, "She is not in good health, often gets sick and can't breathe. Some people say that because of the cat, my dad wanted to secretly send the cat away without telling me."

Yu Qiao frowned: "He's wrong, how could he hide it from you?"

"Because he knows that I won't give curry away." Xie Bufei smiled sarcastically, "A servant couldn't stand it and told me secretly... because of this, I had a big fight with him, In the end, neither of us could convince the other."

Yu Qiao roughly pieced together the whole picture: "That's why you fostered the cat at Senior Cheng's house."

Xie Bufei snapped her fingers and said with a smile: "That's right, Quiet really Smart."

She gently rubbed the curry on her legs, and her tone was a little lonely: "If it weren't for me, I really have no choice, and I wouldn't think of throwing it to Cheng Ye. There is no room for it at home, and there are people in the dormitory." I am allergic to cat fur..."

Xie Bufei paused, raised her head and looked at her with eager eyes: "Quiet, do you like curry?"

Yu Qiao said without thinking, "Yes."

Xie Bufei smiled lightly , Said: "That's good."

"It's great, now three people like you." She lowered her head and pinched the cat's pointed ears, her tone pretending to be fierce, "I'll hand you over to Cheng Yeli later, and I'll lock you up right away." In the cage, let's see how you keep running."

Yu Qiao was silent for a moment, then suddenly said: "If you don't mind, senior sister, you can put the curry at my place."

19

Yu Qiao returned to dormitory 301 with Curry in her arms.

As soon as she pushed the door, Yao Rudong, who was playing with her mobile phone, immediately jumped off the bed, ran to Yu Qiao's side, and screamed, "Oh my god! It's so cute——"

Lu Yun, who was typing on the keyboard, also cast a warm look , murmured: "I have a cat... I finally have a cat!" The

terrifying enthusiasm of the two made Curry tremble all over, and the hairs on his back stood on end, and they burrowed into Yu Qiao's arms.

Yu Qiao: "Calm down. Curry is timid, don't scare it."

"Is this the puppet of senior sister Xie?" Yao Rudong stretched out his hand eagerly, and eagerly stretched out his claws towards the ball of white fur.

As a tenth-level senior cat slave, her dream is to be able to paw a cat with her own hands and have a good time. It's a pity that I watch videos of all kinds of cats on the Xiaopo website every day, and almost all cats of all breeds are clouded, but I haven't practiced it a few times.

And today, this dream is finally coming true!

Lu Yun also leaned over, and said in amazement: "Its eyes are so beautiful, like the color of the sky."

Curry watched the two huge giants approaching him with salivating faces, and meowed weakly and helplessly. One sound.

Yu Qiao reached out and touched Curry's head lightly, and nodded, "Yes."

She knew that her two roommates would be unable to walk when they saw a cat while shopping, so she felt relieved to ask Xie Bufei. Make this suggestion.

They will never treat curry badly.

"Why is it called curry?" Lu Yun asked, "Is it because senior sister likes to eat curry?"

Yu Qiao shook her head and said, "Senior sister said it was a random name."

"Senior sister, how can you be so casual!" Yao Rudong thought I went to scratch Curry's chin, but it gritted its teeth and withdrew its hand in fright, "Wow, it doesn't want me to touch it."

Lu Yun also received the same treatment, with frustration written all over her face: "Why......"

The two of them watched Curry obediently bury her face in Yu Qiao's arms, her little paws tightly landed on her arms, looking quiet and docile, like a different cat from the grinning way just now, they couldn't help showing their eyes at the same time. Resentful eyes.

Yao Rudong: "Why is it so attached to you!"

"I can't accept it..." Lu Yun said quietly, "Could it be because senior sister favors you, so senior sister's cat also likes you so much?"

Yu Qiao said helplessly: "Why? Yes?" She pulled a stool and sat down, put curry on her lap, and fed it some water, "probably because I bought ham sausage for it to eat, so it recognizes me more." Curry bowed his

head After drinking the water, she lightly licked Yu Qiao's palm a few times, raised her round face and let out a cry, flicking her tail from side to side.

Seeing this, Yao Rudong was so jealous that his body was torn apart, with a sad face: "Wooooow, that's so good..."

"Let's feed it something when it's hungry." Lu Yun said, "Let's build a cat bed for it first? Yu

Qiao nodded, and the three buried themselves in the dormitory, dragged out a courier cardboard box from under the bed, took some old clothes, and simply made a warm and thick cat bed according to the tutorial.

Curry sat quietly on the chair and played with his tail, occasionally looking up at them busy, with round blue eyes looking around curiously.

"You're done!" Yao Rudong straightened up, wiped the sweat from his forehead, looked at the cardboard cat litter that was cut into the shape of a sofa, and said with a sense of accomplishment on his hips, "As expected of me." Lu Yun went to the side to take a sip of

water , asked: "Sister, did you say how long Curry will stay here?"

Yu Qiao thought about Xie Feifei's family situation, and thought: "She didn't say, but I think it will be a long time.

" Looking at Curry, she smiled charmingly: "Yaoxi, little cat, you can't escape from my palm! We will have a long life!"

Curry glanced at her, jumped off the stool and jumped into the cardboard box at his feet, curled up, looked Like a fluffy big white dumpling.

Lu Yun squatted down to look at it, and chuckled: "Curry is quite enjoyable."

Yu Qiao also squatted down, and reached out to touch the hair on Curry's back. , the remaining fragrance of lily of the valley.

Light and sweet, it calmed down the unprovoked restlessness and pain in her body bit by bit.

Yao Rudong on the side asked: "By the way, Quietly, didn't you go to the infirmary this morning? Are you okay? What did the doctor say?" Yu Qiao

then remembered, got up and took out the granules in the plastic bag, boiled water to brew . She said without turning her head: "The doctor said it should be a small cold caused by the change of seasons."

Behind her, Lu Yun breathed a sigh of relief: "It's just a cold, so remember to wear more."

Yao Rudong nodded: "It happens that there is no class in the afternoon. You can take a good rest."

Yu Qiao paused for a moment, but said: "It's not serious, I plan to find a part-time job in the afternoon."

Yao Rudong: "Still looking? You should take a good rest first, and then look for it after rest. It's too late..."

Yu Qiao gradually clenched her fingers tightly thinking of her mother's previous call. She said softly: "No, I'm fine."

Since her father was imprisoned, her mother's meager salary can only support herself.

So she has to work hard to make money and study so that they can live a better life in the future.

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other, sighed silently, and did not stop them.

They can see how hard Yu Qiao works. When they knew that this roommate was admitted to University A with the second highest score in the college entrance examination in the province, the two of them thought he would be a nerd.

Unexpectedly, she was indeed an idiot, and to put it bluntly, Yu Qiao's character was so serious that she was a little stubborn.

Yu Qiao attaches great importance to every choice she makes, and her self-control is astonishingly terrifying. She will stay up until three or four in the morning for a small exam or a small paper, and eat bread in the library every day in order to master the preview content in advance. , Get up early and go to bed early for a part-time job and never be late.

She has higher and higher demands on herself, and strives to be the best in everything. Others are enjoying the happy time at the beginning of college, but she insists on self-control and goes to a higher place step by step. Her life is like a well-arranged schedule, with almost no time for entertainment, neither playing games nor chasing stars and dramas, and those things that her peers are interested in almost have nothing to do with Yu Qiao. If it wasn't for Xie Bufei's reasons, Yao Rudong would never have thought that one day Yu Qiao would come back with a cat. Yao Rudong casually sighed: Such a change might be a good thing for Yu Qiao. After the cat litter was settled, Yu Qiao finally had time to sit down and rest for a while. She picked up the mobile phone on the table and glanced at it, only to find that Xie Bufei had sent a message more than ten minutes ago. Gary: "How's it going?" Yu Qiao: "I was building a cat bed just now, and I just saw my senior's reply now, sorry." Yu Qiao: "Curry is fine now, don't worry." After posting these sentences, Yu Qiao Quietly looking at Curry who was playing while biting his tail at his feet, he thought for a moment, raised his phone and snapped a picture. Yu Qiao: "Curry bites its tail.jpg." A few minutes later, Xie Bufei sent a reply. Gary: "Hmm, then I'm relieved." Gary: "What about you?" Yu Qiao: "Me?" Gary: "What are you doing?" Yu Qiao didn't know, so: "I'm chatting with you. Gary : "The cat is blushing.jpg." Gary: "Yes, Curry still has some things at Cheng Yeli's house. I'll find a time to bring them to you some other day. " The corner of the mouth: "Okay, if there are a lot of things, I can help move them out."

Gary: "Okay, is Quiet free this weekend?"

Yu Qiao: "Yes."

Gary: "That's it, I'll see you on Saturday."

Yu Qiao: "Okay, I can do anything."

Gary: "Well! Are you going to take a nap now? If yes, I won't bother you. Maomao waving. gif"

Yu Qiao: "No, don't bother. I plan to go out later."

Going out? with whom?

At the same time, on the fourth floor of the dormitory, Xie Bufei was leaning on the bedside and playing with his mobile phone. She raised her thin eyebrows, her white and thin fingertips were hanging in the air, thoughtful.

She pretended to be calm and asked: "Going out with friends?"

Yu Qiao replied truthfully: "No, I'm looking for a part-time job."

It turned out that I was looking for a part-time job...

Xie Bufei raised the corners of her mouth, thought for a while, narrowed her eyes and smiled She replied: "Okay, then I hope you can find it today."

"Borrow a good word from my senior sister."

After saying goodbye to Xie Bufei, Yu Qiao opened the school's part-time job information exchange group, ready to see if there are any new ones today. part time job.

Suddenly, the penguin icon in the lower right corner of the computer screen turned into a strange avatar, flickering frantically.

Yu Qiao didn't have much impression of that avatar, so she moved the mouse to the lower right corner, double-clicked to open it.

She took a quick glance and found that this was a person named "Nian Da Gua", who was indeed not her friend. There was a line of "from the part-time job group" under the ID, which seemed to be a group friend.

Nibbling on a big melon: "Are you looking for a part-time job?"

Yu Qiao clicked on the other party's profile, and all the information was blank, which seemed to be a trumpet.

She replied cautiously: "Yes, what's the matter?"

Nibbling a big melon: "I'm looking for a tutor, are you interested in doing it?"

Yu Qiao was taken aback.

Tutor? That's a pretty good proposition.

But the profile information of this trumpet is empty, and the identity is doubtful. It looks like the kind of liar who extorts the student agency fee.

Seeing that she didn't reply, she added: "Teaching junior high school math and English homework, as long as the level is in place, only two days a week, food and lodging included, transportation allowance and afternoon tea, how about it?" Yu Qiao said dumbly

: "Very good."

It was because the treatment was so good that it was unreal, which made her feel more and more like a liar.

Nibbling on a big melon: "It's all so good, so why are you hesitating!!"

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Yu Qiao actually read a bit of anxiety and anger from the other party's message.

She thought for a while and asked, "May I ask, where is the address?"

Niang Dagua said, "The address is in Wandong District."

This address is also not far from the school, so it is convenient for her to go back and forth. Yu Qiao paused and fell into deep thought.

If this job is really like what the other party said, then I must not miss it.

Seeing that she didn't reply for a long time, he said: "Tsk, if you are not satisfied with this treatment, you can bring it up again."

Yu Qiao: "No, I am very satisfied with this treatment."

Yu Qiao: "I still want to ask you , What is the salary situation like?"

Niad Dagua: "Uh, 8,000 a month?"

Yu Qiao: "..."

She can be sure that if this person is not a liar, he is a fool.

20

  Cheng Yeli sat in front of the computer with his arms folded, his eyes fixed on the screen. He is a young master who doesn't know much about the average salary of a tutor, so he just talks nonsense about how high it is.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how much it is, as long as it can make Yu Qiao tempted.

Ten minutes ago, Cheng Yeli was worrying about losing his curry, when Xie Bufei called suddenly, expressing his willingness to give him a chance to commit crimes and make meritorious deeds.

Xie Bufei asked: "Isn't that little cousin of yours about to take the high school entrance examination? How is his grade?"

Cheng Yeli cheered when he heard the words, and said helplessly: "Don't mention it, it's a mess. His parents worry about how to improve his grades every day, but this ancestor I just think about skipping class and playing games every day."

"It doesn't sound good." Xie Bufei smiled and said lazily, "Have you considered finding a tutor for the exam?"

"Can't you?" Cheng Ye thought ideally , a little tempted, hesitated, "I'm afraid ordinary teachers can't control him..."

"Teacher, add me." Xie Bufei said, "You can control him."

Cheng Yeli was confused: "What do you mean? You want to be a tutor?"

Xie Bufei said: "It's not me, it's Yu Qiao. She's looking for a part-time job recently, and I thought of you." Cheng Yeli suddenly

realized, and laughed and scolded: "Fuck, so you came up with this idea ! It's for that little girlfriend again?! You are really well-intentioned."

Xie Bufei hummed, with a smile in his eyes. She recalled the number written down on the post-it note on Yu Qiao's desk, and said, "Add the school's part-time job group number, find Yu Qiao, and tell her that you need a tutor."... Part-time job group

?

Cheng Yeli was very puzzled: "Why do you have to go to such trouble? You can just introduce her directly, so that she can appreciate you, isn't it better? Why do you have to say it through me?" Xie Bufei clicked his tongue,

slender Rubbing between her brows with her fingers, she sighed softly: "You don't understand, she doesn't like to owe favors. If I go to say it, she will try to find ways to return my favors."

Cheng Yeli crossed Erlang's legs, leaned against the back of the chair and said with a smile: "Wouldn't it be better, you owe back and forth, and you can't repay the favour, so just let it go with your body." Xie Bufei: "..."

Cheng

Yeli He quickly put away his smile, and said seriously: "Just kidding, don't worry, I promise to complete the task." "

Okay, if you can do it, I will not blame Curry." Xie Bufei's tone became more and more serious, "But If you can't do it..."

Cheng Yeli trembled all over, thinking of the young lady's angry face, his hairs stood up immediately: "I will definitely do it this time!"

After hanging up the phone, he began to ask for Yu Qiao's number. Found the target.

In order not to reveal his identity, he deliberately found a trumpet that had just been registered.

What is it called? This is called carefulness!

Cheng Yeli was very satisfied with his operation, but he didn't know that in Yu Qiao's eyes, he was no different from a fool.

It is impossible for ordinary college students to do tutoring, even if they are from prestigious universities, they can't make as much as 9,000 a month.

Yu Qiao stopped thinking about it, and finally left a polite closing sentence: "Thank you, the job conditions are very good, I will seriously consider it, and I will contact you later." What else is there to think about

? !

Cheng Yeli was shocked. Could it be that the money is not in place yet?

The other party's appetite is really big, it is indeed the person Xie Bufei likes, the style of this lion's mouth is exactly the same as her.

He clattered on the keyboard, and quickly tried to persuade him to stay: "Don't think about it, 10,000 a month, you come to Wandong Community this weekend, and I can pay you the money first." Yu Qiao: "..." 2021,

even

if It is impossible for a liar to use such a straightforward method to lure people into the bait. Now she began to suspect that the other party might just be a simple person with a lot of money.

She thought for a long time, and replied: "Yes, I'm not free this Saturday, so I can visit you on Sunday, is that okay?"

Cheng Yeli had already waited like a year, and quickly agreed. The two hit it off and set a time to meet.

After the conversation, Yu Qiao went to check the specific location of Wandong Community, and found that it was still a high-end community, and the residents were either rich or expensive.

This dispelled her doubts a little bit. After all, it is impossible for a liar to live in a high-end community and cheat.

Unless liars are so introverted these days...

The part-time job problem was suddenly solved like this, Yu Qiao was still in a daze, everything was unreal.

The salary of 9,000 a month is equivalent to her previous three or four jobs at the same time.

She sat on the chair in a daze until Lu Yun asked, "Qiqiao, aren't you looking for a part-time job? How's it going?" Yu Qiao came back to her senses, and said slowly, "I found

a family and went to interview on weekends."

Yao Rudong walked out of the cat's nest The edge raised his head, smiled and said: "That's great, congratulations! Then you don't have to go out this afternoon, right?"

Yu Qiao nodded: "Yes."

Yao Rudong: "That's just a good time to take a rest."

She teased After half a day of curry, the kitten lay lazily on the old clothes, like a ball of snow-white cat cake spread out, still ignoring her, Yao Rudong could only test repeatedly on the verge of being bitten.

She chatted casually: "By the way, did you know that a freshman moved in from the dormitory next door."

Lu Yun: "Freshman? It's been a few weeks since school started.

" He suspended school, so he didn't come to class." Yao Rudong said, "And he seems to be an Alpha, and he looks quite pretty."

Because Beta can't smell pheromones, and won't be affected, the school simply arranged for Alpha and Beta to live together.

In the several dormitory buildings in Area A, Alphas and Betas live together, while Omega lives in Area B alone.

Lu Yun, who was reading a book, raised her head and glanced at her: "Pretty? Have you seen it?"

Yao Rudong grinned and said, "I haven't seen the face, but I have seen it from a distance. The temperament is quite good."

Yu Qiao is After a pause, she suddenly asked: "Is her name Xie Ke?"

Yao Rudong said in surprise, "I don't know about that... Quietly, do you know her?"

Lu Yun also looked over curiously, but saw that the other party shook her head, Said: "Unfamiliar."

Yu Qiao looked down at the phone, thinking whether to tell Xie Feifei the news, hesitated for a moment, and clicked send.

"Xie Ke seems to be living in our dormitory building, senior sister, be careful."

On the other side, Xie Bufei was listening to Cheng Yeli's report on the completion of her task, when she saw the message from Yu Qiao, she couldn't help laughing softly.

Cheng Yeli was talking, and when she heard her laughter, she couldn't help asking in wonder: "What are you laughing at? Is there something wrong with my approach?" "

Nothing." Xie Bufei raised the corners of his mouth and said casually, "You did a good job. I Hang up."

Before the voice finished, the call was hung up. Cheng Yeli looked at the phone wonderingly: "It's hung up? It's not been three minutes."

In the middle of the night, Yu Qiao was woken up by the heat.

When she opened her eyes, the dormitory was pitch black, and the entire campus had fallen into a deep sleep. Large pieces of silvery moonlight spilled into the room, and were divided into irregular geometric shapes by the panes.

Her temples were throbbing and stinging, the back of her throat was on fire, and every breath she took was incredibly hot, burning her eyes black.

She curled up on the bed, her limbs trembling, and she bit the quilt tightly, not letting herself cry out in pain.

... It hurts, it hurts too much.

It was as if a hole had been opened deep in her body, instinctively making her yearn for something.

She flexed her knuckles, and her bones creaked. Closing his eyes, sweat trickled down his black hair and wet the fabric of his back.

The bone-piercing pain was endless, and it burned her out of all reason, and she couldn't see or hear anything. For a moment, she felt that she might die.

It wasn't until the sky turned pale, five or six hours passed, and she stayed up all night, that the pain eased.

The alarm clock next to her rang on time. Lu Yun sat up from the bed, yawned and rubbed her eyes, and began to wake Yao Rudong up routinely: "Wake up, wake up, class is about to start..."

She looked around, but found that she should have Yu Qiao who wakes up first every day is not washing up.

Lu Yun looked at the upper bunk, and asked with a smile, "Qie Qiao, did you sleep in late today?"

The quilt on the upper bunk moved, and Yu Qiao sat up slowly.

Her face was frighteningly pale, her hair was messy, her eyes were not as bright as before, and her expression was even a bit gloomy.

Lu Yun was startled when she saw this: "Quiet? Are you okay?"

Yu Qiao lowered her head and got off the bed slowly, her voice hoarse: "It's okay."

She staggered into the toilet and looked in the mirror The self in the room was stunned for a moment and began to wash.

When she returned to the dormitory, Yao Rudong's face changed when she saw her: "Qie Jing, you look so haggard today, what's the matter? Is the cold getting worse?" Yu Qiao replied numbly, "Maybe.

"

Yao Rudong and Lu Yun looked at each other, and the former said cautiously, "Do you want to ask for leave?"

Yu Qiao picked up the cup and took a sip of water, bit her lips to wake herself up a little , shook his head: "No need."

Curry in the cat's nest looked up at her, trembled subconsciously, and retracted himself.

Yao Rudong didn't dare to say anything, after washing up, the three of them walked out of the dormitory.

In the early morning, sporadic people walked by in the corridor, walking hurriedly. Yu Qiao turned her head to face the door of the dormitory, and suddenly heard footsteps approaching.

A voice of surprise rang out: "Are you my sister's friend?"

She turned her head and saw that delicate and pale face, with big beautiful eyes staring at her, with her hands behind her back, smiling innocently and romantically.

The girl blinked at her and said, "Do you remember me?"

Yu Qiao looked down at her and said, "Xie Ke?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 515 57
THIS IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 穿成渣A把疯美大佬标记了 Abstinence failed, novice flirting gentle attack + vs + hands-on teaching closed-eyed...
252K 9.7K 23
''What about you? What is your type a girl?'' I ask teasingly, she turns her eyes to the floor and bites down on her lip. Enough about me, it's her t...
172K 5.9K 49
mis•di•rec•tion /ˌmisdəˈrekSHən/ n. the action or process of directing someone to the wrong place or in the wrong direction. [ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀�...
11.8K 75 11
Some heartstopper oneshots hope you enjoy TW ed, sh, suicidal thoughts. Some smut not a lot though.