Senior sister is not allowed...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

学姐不许再装A了 Author:醒也思 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712041 https://m.shubaow.net/257/257038/ When... More

11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-84 END
85-90 EXTRAS

1-10

1.6K 25 2
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

1

    "Is it A305? Your takeaway has arrived."

There was a flurry of movement on the other end of the phone, and the owner of the number scribbled a reply, and hung up the phone in a hurry.

Yu Qiao squatted on the ground, fiddled with the plastic bag of takeaway with her hands, and listened to the beeping busy tone in her ear, she put down her phone.

In the evening, the sky was dark, and the downstairs of the dormitory was quiet. People were probably eating in the cafeteria, so it seemed much more lonely here.

There was only a tall girl standing beside the green belt, looking down at her phone, as if she was waiting for someone.

Yu Qiao stared at her unconsciously for a while, then realized that it seemed impolite, so she looked away.

Her legs were numb from squatting, she bent over, put her hands on her knees, and slowly stood up.

The phone displayed 18:05, five minutes had passed, and the man hadn't come down yet.

While breathing, white mist filled the glasses. Just after the National Day, the temperature is still a bit hot, Yu Qiao pulled the mask up to her chin, revealing her palm-sized face, her nose was upturned and dripping with water, and her forehead was also covered with sweat.

Another five minutes later, the iron door of the dormitory was opened, and the girl in pajamas hurried out holding the campus card, looking around for a while.

Yu Qiao quickly waved to her: "Here."

The girl trotted over, showing her white teeth, her face full of apology: "I'm sorry, I was fighting a robbery just now, and I forgot to stop." Yu Qiao couldn't hear

it Understood, still calmly said: "It's okay."

"Well, you've worked hard..." The girl took the plastic bag from her hand, "Then... I'll go up first?"

"Okay... hey, be careful!" Raising her hand too quickly, Yu Qiao didn't have time to stop her, the plastic bag shook wildly from side to side, the soup probably wasn't packed tightly enough, half of it spilled out, splashing her trouser legs.

The girl was dumbfounded with the plastic bag in her hand, at a loss: "Ah, I, I'm sorry!"

Yu Qiao frowned, and let out a long breath: "It's okay, you go up first." "

Did you burn yourself?" The girl turned her trouser pocket upside down and didn't find a tissue, so she could only ask dryly. road.

Yu Qiao shook her head: "No."

The girl asked repeatedly, and after getting her affirmative answer, she turned her head three times and went up with a guilty face.

Yu Qiao waited for her to leave before squatting down, lifting her trousers, the skin on her calf was a little red, the soup was probably a little hot just out of the pot, but there was no other way, it was only natural bad luck.

She tugged at the bottom of her trousers, her eyebrows tangled together bitterly, thinking about whether she should just walk back wet and change a pair of trousers or continue delivering food.

"Do you want paper?"

"No, thank you..." Yu Qiao subconsciously refused, then was taken aback, raised her head, and a scent wafted towards her.

Clear and light, a little sweet, like the light fragrance of flowers.

A pair of legs stood in front of her, straight and slender, wrapped in slim jeans, pleasing to the eye.

Yu Qiao pushed up her glasses and was stunned for a while.

It was the tall girl waiting for someone.

"Take it." The girl looked at Yu Qiao condescendingly and said. Her palms were facing up, a section of thin white wrist was exposed from the wide sleeves, and a pack of tissues was spread out in the middle of her clean palms.

She must be used to calling the shots.

Yu Qiao thought silently, and accepted the facial tissue handed over: "Thank you."

The girl looked at her face, wondering what she was thinking, and raised her eyebrows. Her eyebrows are very thin, like the curling willow leaves that Yu Qiao had seen on the riverside in her hometown, and the tails of her eyes are slightly upturned, like a cunning and alert animal.

... What kind of animal could it be?

Yu Qiao lowered her head to wipe her trousers, and when she raised her head again, the tall girl had disappeared.

She had no choice but to put away the whole pack of facial tissues, picked up the plastic bag and continued to the next house.

While waiting for someone to pick up the takeaway, Yu Qiao lost her mind and thought of that tall girl again, so she made a rambling conclusion.

...seems a bit like a fox.

The wet trousers stick to the ankle after drying, which is a bit uncomfortable, but I get used to it over time.

After delivering all the takeaways like this, Yu Qiao returned to the cafeteria and returned the hat and apron.

She stretched, and slowly walked into the dormitory building of Building A. Before she opened the door, she heard Yao Rudong's high-pitched and thin voice.

There are four people living in the dormitory. Yao Rudong and Lu Yun are in the same major as her, and Su Qixue is in another major. She chooses to study as a day student.

"Yunyun, let me tell you... Hey, Xiaoqian is back?" Yao Rudong turned his head when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Yu Qiao walked in, nodded, and put the schoolbag on the seat. Yao Rudong rushed over and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Xiaoqiao, Xiaoqiao, are you tired today?"

Yu Qiao's glasses were crooked by her, she pushed her, but she didn't push, so she could only say, "Not tired." "

We, Xiaoqiao, just work hard." Yao Rudong rubbed her As if coaxing a child, she said, "Don't tire yourself out."

Lu Yun said, "You who play games every day are not qualified to say that."

Yao Rudong pouted, let go of Yu Qiao, and faced Lu Yun Yun with arms akimbo: "I want to work hard too, but I'm only a freshman now! I just got out of the bitterness of the college entrance examination, why make myself work so hard..." "It's been a few months since I've been

out." Putting down his book, his face was expressionless, "Have you done the python programming problem this week?"

Yao Rudong stopped talking immediately, feeling guilty.

Yu Qiao took off her eyes and gently placed them on the table. Lu Yun saw it and said, "Have you worn those glasses for a long time?"

Yu Qiao was originally slightly short-sighted. In her third year of high school, she sat in the back row and suddenly found that she could not see the blackboard clearly. She went to the eye hospital to get glasses. Easy to add depth numbers.

Yu Qiao agreed, but she didn't take it to heart. She turned on the lamp day and night to fight, and successfully increased her speed to more than 300. Going to the hospital again, the ophthalmologist looked at her and shook her head.

After more than a year, the black-rimmed glasses look a little old. Yao Rudong looked at it and said: "Quiet, why don't you change to a pair of thin frames, it will look good wearing it, and it's also popular now."

Yu Qiao smiled: "Let's talk."

She sat down and looked at the clinging trouser legs , Lu Yun saw this and asked: "What's the matter?"

"It's okay, I accidentally spilled it when delivering the soup."

Yao Rudong frowned when he heard this: "It's not hot, is it?" "

No, don't worry." Yu Qiao said "I'm going to take a shower first."

Picking up her nightgown and walking into the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, with a fair face, fishtail-like lips, undulating body, and thin calves dyed with a circle of red. . She raised her head and stood under the shower to water herself with hot water.

All the fatigue was swept away.

Squeeze the lemon-scented body wash into your hands and rub it slowly. For some reason, Yu Qiao remembered the faint scent of the fox girl.

...It smells good, not like a perfume. She was in a daze, and came out after taking a shower. Yao Rudong and Lu Yun were huddled

in front of the computer to watch the gossip.

, looking at the computer screen with white light, the brightness was too high, she squinted her eyes reflexively.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"I'm looking at our school's confession wall, there's new gossip!"

Yao Rudong held his chin, "Someone saw Xie Bufei and Cheng Yeli getting into the same car, and they probably went out on a date."

Lu Yun said: "The relationship between the two of them is pretty good, right?"

"The family is rich, childhood sweetheart, childhood sweetheart, why is it so like a novel?" Yao Rudong looked up at the sky, "Is this real?!" Yu

Jingjing After listening quietly for a while, he suddenly said: Who are Xie Bufei and Cheng Yeli? Lu

Yun looked at her like a monster: "Don't you know her?" "

Yu Qiao shook her head.

"The big beauty of the music department is the flower and the big grass of the physics department!" "

Yao Rudong patted her hard, and Yu Qiao almost fell down, "Handsome guys and beautiful girls, man of the hour, tell me you don't know?" "

Yu Qiao really doesn't know. Her life is full of studies, part-time jobs, and homework at three points and one line. She has no interest or time to understand these things." Forget it, it's not surprising if it's you

. "Lu Yun shrugged.

"Quietly, it's okay if you love to study, but at least you need to improve interpersonal communication and learn more about the gossip knowledge of our school. "

Yao Rudong moved the mouse and scrolled down the page, "I'll show you their photos... Where are they, there should be quite a few people who confessed to them. "

Yu Qiao wiped her hair with a towel, and she couldn't deny her words. Cheng Yeli had many admirers, and his love poems with sour teeth covered the confession wall like a creeper. He was indeed a handsome guy with superior facial features. "Look, isn't he handsome?

" "

Yu Qiao rolled up the towel and nodded expressionlessly.

The page continued to pull down, and suddenly a pair of fox-like eyes appeared.

Yu Qiao paused in her hands and gave a soft ah.

"It's her.

"Xie Bufei, isn't she beautiful? " Yao Rudong didn't hear clearly, and continued, "Unfortunately, it's an alpha." "

Yu Qiao looked into those dark and clear eyes, and the scent in her memory rushed over like a cloud.

She asked in a low voice: "Is the alpha bad?"

"It's not bad." Lu Yun said, "It's just that alphas generally don't like betas like us."

Yu Qiao said: "Not necessarily." "

Oh , the pheromones of alpha and omega are a natural match, who can resist the feeling of being destined?"

Yao Rudong looked up and imagined, "If only I was an omega, then I could marry into a wealthy family..."

Lu Yun was ruthless Answer: "Don't dream." She looked at Yu Qiao, "I remember that you haven't differentiated yet."

Yu Qiao's differentiation period is later than ordinary people, and these undifferentiated people live together with betas.

She nodded, Yao Rudong hugged her, and said with a smile: "I think we should be a cute and excellent little beta no matter what you say."

Lu Yun said: "I think so too." They all looked at Yu Qiao, like Waiting for her opinion.

Yu Qiao had no choice but to say: "It's beta."

She thought, I don't care.

She has been very quiet and restrained since she was a child. The people around her also believed that she was an ordinary beta, not a beta, she should be an omega.

Yao Rudong sighed: "It would be great if I could have a girlfriend who looks like a flower."

Lu Yun: "It should be in my dream."

"Then I'm dreaming." Yao Rudong fell back on the bed, and Lu Yun held her Pulling her arm up, she scolded: "Get up, this is my bed!"

Yu Qiao smiled unconsciously, she looked at the fox eyes on the screen, and asked, "Her name is Xie Bufei?" "

Yes Ah."

Yu Qiao nodded: "I've seen her before."

Yao Rudong crawled up from the bed, Lu Yun's eyes widened, and the two asked in unison: "Meet her? When? Where?"

"It's time to deliver food today." Yu Qiao said.

"Mu, I haven't seen her with my own eyes yet! Is it pretty?" Yao Rudong asked impatiently, "Is she as cold as the one in the legend?"

High cold? Yu Qiao thought about it, but didn't feel it.

"It's beautiful. The soup was spilled at the time, so she lent me a tissue."

Lu Yun murmured, "I didn't expect her to be so enthusiastic..."

"You are very lucky." Yao Rudong looked envious, grabbed Yu Qiao's hand and rubbed it violently "Lend me a little European spirit, I'm going to run into her downstairs too!"

Yu Qiao was dragged to this side by her, straightened the towel on her head, and smiled helplessly.

Looking at the computer screen, she remembered the pack of tissues in her trouser pocket, and suddenly felt the skin next to her become hot.

2

    Xie Bufei stood in front of the mirror and applied lipstick.

The reddish paste lightly outlined the full shape of her lips. She opened and closed her lips, pressed them up and down lightly, and smiled slightly in the mirror.

The peach blossom eyes in the mirror are curved into crescent moons, and the red lips and white teeth under the thin eyebrows are shining brightly.

Raising her eyebrows in satisfaction, Xie Bufei picked up the long hair around her neck, pressed down the pheromone suppression sticker next to the dressing table, and pressed it on the gland.

The faint pheromone aroma in the air became inaudible.

After washing up, she put on her dress and opened the door of the dormitory.

The morning light at five or six o'clock greeted the eyes, the breeze was blowing, and a breath mixed with damp soil rushed.

Xie Bufei looked out from the corridor, and the entire campus was stained with an indelible gray, and there were still large traces of rain on the concrete floor.

The rain may have just stopped.

The heat of August was driven away by the light rain just now, and it was no longer so stuffy.

Xie Bufei walked down the stairs, and bumped into a shaky figure at the corner.

She stopped, looked at it for a moment, and raised her eyebrows: "Bai Yi?"

The figure stopped, standing crookedly, with one hand on the railing, slurring: "Boots, are the boots gray?"

Xie Bufei approached, The strong smell of alcohol is pungent and unpleasant. She frowned, and stood away without changing her expression: "How much did you drink?"

Bai Yi smiled, blushed and raised a finger, with a big tongue: "Mountain, mountain bottle!" She also looked quite proud.

Xie Bufei was very speechless: "You are quite drunk."

Bai Yi said innocently: "Sesame oil, I am, very sober." She looked at Xie Bufei, belatedly said, "Oh, you want to be rough. Is it?"

"Yeah."

Bai Yi waved her hand: "Then you can go back and sleep."

Xie Bufei looked at her: "Can you walk back alone?"

"Of course!" Bai Yi hurriedly stood up to prove herself. To prove that she was very clear-headed, she accidentally slipped and nearly rolled backwards down the stairs.

She patted her chest in shock: "Wow!" She didn't have the slightest awareness that she almost had an accident.

Xie Bufei sighed lowly, out of the intolerance and helplessness of having been a roommate for two years, she took a step forward to hold her arm and took her up to the third floor.

During the period, Bai Yi dishonestly wanted to break free from the shackles and prove herself again many times. Xie Bufei couldn't bear it and gave her a knife: "Shut up."

Bai Yi was quiet.

Opening the door of the dormitory, she patiently put Bai Yi on the bed, took off her crumpled coat and sneakers, picked up the quilt next to her and covered Bai Yi.

That knife didn't knock Bai Yi unconscious, she fell asleep unknowingly, with a sweet expression on her face.

Xie Bufei took out the hangover tea, reboiled the water to make a pot, and placed it on the table under Baiyi's bed.

After settling everything, Xie Bufei gently closed the door and walked out of the dormitory again.

The sky is a little brighter, and the sun can be seen quietly pushing through the dark clouds and mists, illuminating the gray world.

When she walked from the dormitory area to the playground, she saw a figure moving from far to near on the empty track.

The man was wearing a black short-sleeved sportswear, showing his fair and smooth forearms. The bulky black-rimmed glasses rest on the slender bridge of the nose, and they will slide down after a while.

Xie Bufei stopped in her tracks.

She stopped and watched for a while, then approached the red runway.

Yu Qiao has the habit of running in the morning.

There are usually no students on the playground after 5 o'clock in the morning, no one will kick a football onto the track, and no one who comes for a walk will block the way.

All the way avoiding the small puddles on the runway, the six laps were almost to the end, she ran towards the finish line, and saw a person in a lake blue dress standing by the finish line from a distance.

Came for a run?

Yu Qiao quickly rejected herself: It should be inconvenient to wear a skirt.

The closer the distance, the clearer the figure of that person.

The light fragrance also rushed towards her with the breeze, lingering gently on the tip of her nose.

Yu Qiao's throat burned instantly, and her steady breathing was disrupted.

She ran towards the finish line with a blank mind, her feet touched the white line, Yu Qiao ran forward a few steps according to the inertia, stopped with a red face, and gasped for breath while holding her knees.

The bloody taste in the throat can't go away.

"Drink?" A pleasant voice sounded from her ears, and Yu Qiao saw a bottle of water appearing in front of her eyes.

Everything so familiar? !

"You..." She opened her mouth and changed her words, "Senior Xie." With

beautiful fox eyes bent, Xie Bufei smiled and said, "You know me now." It scratched her heart gently.

Yu Qiao stood still with some embarrassment, looked at the water in her hand, and said, "No need, I bring it myself."

Xie Bufei didn't force her, she took back the mineral water, saw the black-rimmed glasses on the opposite side reaching into her pocket, Take out a packet of paper.

The slender and distinct knuckles were slightly bent, the index finger and the thumb were pressed together, and the tissue was gently pulled out, and the hands were spread out.

Xie Bufei stared at her hand: "I gave it to you yesterday?"

"Yes." Yu Qiao didn't know why, so she took off her black-rimmed glasses and wiped the sweat off her face with a tissue.

The sweet fragrance filled the air unscrupulously.

The line of sight was too obvious to ignore, as if it fell on her eyes, cheeks and lips through thin paper, and every time she wiped it, it was like a flame burning.

After wiping off her sweat, Yu Qiao pursed her lips, knowing that she was in a mess right now.

She lowered her head and wanted to put on her glasses again, when suddenly she heard Xie Bufei laughing: "You look better without glasses."

Yu quietly paused.

She still put on her glasses, and said in a calm voice, "Thank you for the paper my senior sister gave me yesterday."

Xie Bufei answered irrelevantly: "Have you had breakfast?"

Yu Qiao didn't understand why the topic changed so quickly, but she still replied: "No "

"Then let's go together."

Before entering the cafeteria, Yu Qiao never figured out that she just followed.

"So senior sister is here to run?"

"Of course not." Xie Bufei looked back at her, squinted and smiled, "I just dropped by and saw you on the playground.

" Dimples that were not noticeable: "Oh."

Walking into the cafeteria, the smile on Xie Bufei's face quickly faded. She was tall and slender, with black hair swaying, and her steps were breezy. She was stunning and gave off an inaccessible aura.

"What do you want to eat?"

Yu Qiao replied, "I can do anything." She has no habit of picky eaters.

Xie Bufei glanced around and asked, "Which shop did you take out part-time yesterday?"

Yu Qiao was stunned, pointing to a shop selling pasta.

The food and price are written on the LED notice board next to the store, which is not expensive. Xie Bufei approached the food outlet and knocked on the glass window.

It was only six o'clock at this time, and there were very few people in the cafeteria. The drowsy clerk was knocked out of sleepiness, and forced himself to do business: "Hello beauty, what do you want?"

Xie Bufei looked at Yu Qiao and motioned for her to go first.

"I just want a bowl of noodles and clear soup." Xie

Bufei: "I'm the same as her."

Had a pepper appetizer. Xie Bufei found a secluded seat, and Yu Qiao sat opposite her with a plate.

Xie Bufei took the first sip of the soup and suddenly clicked her tongue.

Yu Qiao clenched the spoon tightly: "What's the matter?"

"It's hot." Xie Bufei opened his lips slightly, spit out a small pink tip of his tongue, and hissed.

Yu Qiao tried to take a sip, and said strangely: "My bowl is okay."

Xie Bufei stuck out her tongue and blinked: "I'm a cat's tongue, so I'm afraid it will be hot."

Yu Qiao suddenly said: "That's it." Strange knowledge Added again.

She saw Xie Bufei holding a spoon and carefully blowing air, like a cat playing with a newly bought toy with its meaty paws. She looked rather clumsy and cute, but completely subverted the image of the cold beauty who was vigorous and resolute just now, and she couldn't help laughing.

Xie Bufei glanced at her: "What are you snickering about?"

Yu Qiao stopped laughing and said seriously, "It's nothing."

Xie Bufei looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

She casually said, "I don't know your name yet."

"Yu Qiao." Yu Qiao paused, "Speaking of which, I haven't paid my senior for breakfast just now..." "Just

add a WeChat account." , you forward it to me." Xie Bufei took out her mobile phone, "Scan my code." The

QR code was quickly poked in front of her eyes, Yu Qiao subconsciously scanned it, and the phone beeped, jumping to Xie Bufei's information .

The avatar is a blue-eyed puppet cat named "Gary".

After the two became friends, Yu Qiao quickly transferred the money over.

Xie Bufei accepted it, and looked at her with raised lips: "Actually, it's not much money, so it's okay not to give." "

No." Yu Qiao shook her head, she didn't like to owe favors.

Xie Bufei finished the last mouthful of noodles, gracefully wiped the peanut butter on her lips with a napkin, and asked, "Do you have class in the morning?" "

No. Where's the senior?"

"There is a section." Xie Bufei glanced at the time and stood up, "See you next time."

Yu Qiao got up to say goodbye to her, and suddenly saw Xie Bufei turned her head and smiled at her: "Do you want to invite me?" Have lunch?"

The sunlight reflected on her face through the floor-to-ceiling windows, bright and flamboyant, as if gathering the focus of the whole world.

Yu Qiao stared at her blankly, then subconsciously nodded in the other's gaze.

Xie Bufei left quickly, and the light fragrance dissipated.

Yu Qiao walked out of the cafeteria, suddenly bewildered: I obviously just scanned the payment code, why did I add WeChat?

She rubbed between her brows, dumbfounded.

3

    After all, Yu Qiao still failed to invite Xie Bufei to lunch.

Before the end of the last class in the morning, Xie Bufei was called out of the school by a friend, who was crying on the other side of the phone, as if asking her to go to the bar to save the world.

Yu Qiao was dove, but it was not surprising. It is a miracle that a campus figure like Xie Bufei can have an intersection.

She will not expect too much from things that she is not sure of controlling, and she will not be disappointed, that's all.

Xie Bufei deliberately sent a WeChat message, the wording was very guilty: "Sorry, my friend has something to ask me, this time I can't do it."

Yu Qiao was sitting in the dormitory, turning off the part-time job post on the campus forum, and suddenly saw the phone vibrate. for a moment.

She bowed her head and replied: "It's okay, senior, you can do your work first."

Gary on the chat box has been covered by the word senior, without adding a surname, showing a kind of secret intimacy for no reason. Yu Qiao also thought about whether to directly note Xie Bufei, but she didn't think it was too good.

She herself couldn't tell what was wrong.

Senior sister: "Well, then invite me next time."

Without even asking for opinions, coupled with the head of the blue-eyed puppet cat next to it, there is a kind of arrogance unique to felines.

It seems that everyone should obey her orders, be led by the nose, be dazed around, and don't know what to do.

For some reason, Yu Qiao didn't feel disgusted by this domineering character.

She remembered the way Xie Bufei was scalded to stick out her tongue in the morning, she lowered her head and smiled, and slowly replied: "Okay."

Near noon, the bar was deserted, Xie Bufei stared at the phone screen, and Cheng Yeli bumped his shoulder unexpectedly "What are you laughing at? Is your phone prettier than mine?"

Xie Bufei slowly raised her head, looking at the boy with red eyes and handsome features, her voice turned eight degrees colder: "You want to die, don't you?"

After getting drunk, Cheng Yeli's eyes were blurred with tears: "Why are you like this? I'm broken in love, and you are still so fierce to me!" Xie

Bufei: "I'm responsible for your broken love?"

Cheng Yeli said with rain: "Then you should comfort me anyway." Take a moment."

Xie Bufei glanced at the chat box, and said in a perfunctory tone: "Well, don't be sad, she is not suitable for you. Don't cry for scum A, it's not worth it." Cheng Yeli choked up: "My heart is broken, fifteen years of

love After all, it was a wrong payment."

Seeing that Xie Bufei ignored him, he added angrily: "Comrade Xie Bufei, you are so fierce, be careful that no Alpha will dare to ask you in the future!"

He and Xie Bufei It was Fa Xiao, neighbors, from elementary school to university, in the same school and in the same class, competing with each other for being "other people's children", fighting each other countless times overtly and secretly, and unswervingly keeping various secrets for each other.

After fighting hard for nineteen years, the two had a strong will to win and it was hard to tell which was better. But Cheng Yeli is a self-proclaimed love expert, maybe he can't beat Xie Bufei in other aspects, and he will never lose in love - he has experience, and Xie Bufei is a pure blank sheet of paper!

Who would have thought that an Omega like Xie Bufei, with a fairy-like beauty, has never had a serious relationship.

Either she felt that she was too high and cold to stay away, or she turned around and ran away after being familiar with the temper of the young lady under her Gaolinghua appearance.

Not to mention that the eldest lady is still pretending to be an Alpha, which fundamentally eliminates all possibilities.

Unexpectedly, Xie Bufei raised her head, and she didn't know who she thought of, her red lips slightly curled up: "Not necessarily."

Seeing Xiaofa smiling like a peacock spreading its tail, Cheng Yeli's face was horrified as if struck by lightning: "There is really a situation ?!"

He approached, but was slapped away by Xie Bufei, talking endlessly, "Who? Where do you live? Does she know you are an Omega?"

Xie Bufei looked back at the door, and said in a cool tone: " Be careful, if your fans know that you are a male mother, be careful that your character will collapse on the spot and turn off your followers."

Cheng Yeli sneered: "Then your fan sister and fan brother don't know that you pretend to be A. Hey, so it's a cabbage that is going to be slapped by a pig like you?!" "Get out, I won't tell you." Cheng Yeli:

"

Then You can always tell me if you have a question, is she good-looking?"

In the dim light, Xie Bufei rested his chin on one hand, narrowed his fox eyes slightly, and smiled playfully: "It's pretty pretty."

Yu Qiao pushed away From the glass door of the corner coffee shop, a wave of heat poured in.

In early autumn, the scorching sun makes the asphalt road soft and shiny. Standing on it, people seem to be wrapped in a layer of scorching waves, being squeezed by the light from all directions, making them dizzy.

She took a deep breath, opened the umbrella, and walked quickly along the way back to school.

Pulling out the recruitment information of the part-time job group from her mobile phone, Yu Qiao crossed off the option of coffee shop from the plan and began to look for the next way.

In fact, the coffee shop is not far from the school, and the salary is not too bad. The salary is paid daily, but it is strictly required to work at least three hours a day.

Yu Qiao couldn't spare this time.

She has full classes for several days in a row, and in the days when there are no classes, she has to do class design, run programs, and take time to go to the library to review.

Even though he was so busy, he tried not to miss the part-time job in the cafeteria.

However, the freshman year is full of homework, and sometimes he cannot fully cooperate with the work arrangement in the cafeteria. The teacher will not be able to come back in time after a short delay.

Under the increasingly disgusted eyes of the kitchen aunt, Yu Qiao knew that this part-time job in the cafeteria would not last long.

She can only look around for part-time jobs with shorter working hours, and let's talk about it after she stabilizes.

In one afternoon, after interviewing for several part-time jobs one after another, Yu Qiao had some considerations in her heart.

She simply settled for dinner at the Malatang stand outside the school and returned to school.

The campus in the evening seems to be encapsulated in amber, the passage of time becomes slow, and the afterglow of the setting sun dyes the sight into a beautiful orange red.

The sun was not so vicious, so Yu Qiao put away her umbrella and walked towards the girls' dormitory from the path at the back door.

The path leads through a garden, which is a favorite spot for young lovers.

Yu Qiao passed by the small garden, and suddenly heard a faint quarrel.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...""You're... almost done!"

Yu Qiao was originally not minding her own business, but her cries became louder and louder, especially harsh on the quiet path.

She paused, frowned, and searched for the source of the sound.

The voice approached, passing through several blooming jasmine plants, Yu Qiao saw a man and a woman standing facing each other, like a couple.

The man is very impatient, wearing a suit, oily hair and pink face, dressed like a high-quality human man;

the woman is plainly dressed, covering her face and crying loudly.

Yu quietly listened, the two seemed to be arguing because of a broken relationship, the more they talked, the more agitated, the man suddenly blushed, and suddenly raised his hand towards the girl -

but his hand couldn't be hit, and was caught Strangled in mid-air, unable to advance or retreat.

"You, who are you?" Seeing the figure suddenly appearing behind him, the man's expression changed.

Yu Qiao firmly grasped his wrist, and said in a cold voice, "Stay away from her."

The man wanted to break free, but felt that his wrist was tightly strangled by an iron hoop. The strength was terrifying.

This woman looks ordinary, why is she so strong? !

He suddenly felt a little ashamed, and his face turned blue: "It's stupid, where is Alpha? You also have an affair with this woman?" His

tone was completely inconsistent with his gentle appearance.

The girl standing on the side opened her eyes wide in horror: "You, don't talk nonsense!"

Yu Qiao didn't reveal that she was just a Beta, she glanced at the girl and said, "I don't know her."

The man said angrily: "Then What the hell are you meddling in?!"

"Because it's wrong to hit someone."

Yu Qiao looked at the other party's hideous expression, and memories of a certain moment surged in her mind.

Blood, shiny glass shards, the man's silent back and the mother's bruised and crying face appear in a chaotic interlacing manner.

At night, the piercing screams lingered, and the shadows spread like fog across the moonlit city and seeped into her tired body.

"Xiao Yu is so good, don't become like your father."

Yu Qiao's fingers instinctively twitched, her face turned pale, and her eyes sank little by little.

"I teach my woman a lesson, do you have any objections?!"

The man was enraged by her light words, and the pheromone switch belonging to Alpha was turned on, like a bomb that ignited the fuse, pouring out violently in an instant, spreading across the world like destruction. in the air.

He stared at Yu Qiao provocatively, waiting to see the other party's panicked appearance after being affected by the pheromone, but he didn't expect Yu Qiao's face to be gloomy, and the frequency of blinking did not change.

What's going on, isn't this person an Alpha?

The man froze.

Yu Qiao suddenly raised her eyelids and looked at him, the man trembled suddenly.

Yu Qiao shook off the man's hand, and said to the girl next to her, "Go away." The

Omega girl nodded, with an unnatural blush on her face after being affected by pheromones, and stammered a reminder: "Thank you... ...Be careful, he released pheromone on purpose just now, maybe to annoy you."

No wonder...

Yu Qiao's tone softened: "Okay, I see."

The girl thanked her repeatedly, and ran away step by step.

The rest of the men suddenly woke up from fear, blushing, what on earth do you want? It's none of your business! You..." In desperation

, he raised his hand again.

"Bang!"

An unknown object crashed into his forehead at the speed of light.

Before Yu Qiao could even make a move, the man let out a scream, clutching his forehead and limp.

At the same time, an unknown object fell to the ground, and one of the pages was flipped open like a snowflake—"The History of Chinese Music Development..."

This turned out to be a professional book, which looked as thick as a brick, and it was probably smashed to the point of being smashed. cerebral hemorrhage.

A familiar chuckle came from the other side of the path: "Heh, a precise headshot."

Yu Qiao took a breath, turned her head, and saw Xie Bufei standing in the shadow of the flowers, with a casual smile on her face.

Her eyes are bent, her lips are red and her teeth are white, her skin is snowy and her hair is black, she is even more beautiful than the trembling flowers and branches beside her.

Meeting her eyes, Xie Bufei walked towards her with long legs, and blinked lightly: "Quiet, we meet again."

Quietly...

the title came out of her mouth with a soft breath and a rising sound, falling on Yu Qiao's ears There is a different kind of constriction in it.

The coldness in Yu Qiao's eyes gradually dissipated, and she curled her fingers awkwardly, a little at a loss.

Every time Xie Bufei appeared, she felt that things around her were gradually getting out of control.

...How is it such a coincidence?

4

    "Thank you, thank you so much?!"

The man turned around, screaming like a duck being choked.

Xie Feifei walked quickly to Yu Qiao's side, glanced at the dumbfounded man, and said lightly: "Take away your smell, it stinks." The

man nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and hurriedly collected the pheromone, But there is still a faint spicy smell in the air.

Yu Qiao saw that Xie Bufei frowned slightly.

It was only then that she remembered that the other party was also an Alpha, and would be affected by the pheromone released by the man.

Almost no one noticed that Xie Bufei's breathing was a little short. She held her breath silently, and just about to pull Yu Qiao away, she saw a cold white hand suddenly appear in front of her eyes.

The ten fingers are neatly trimmed, the nails are covered with a healthy thin powder, and there are faint blue veins on the back of the hand. With two slender fingers, he gently pinched a brand new unopened mask and handed it to her.

Yu Qiao said: "Senior sister, you put it on first."

Xie Bufei paused, looked up at her for a few seconds, and suddenly smiled: "Thank you."

She brushed her curly hair behind her shoulders, revealing her small earlobes. With a light flick, he buckled the mask straps behind his ears.

The black mask covered the lower half of her face, but she could still be seen as a great beauty from her brows, eyes and bones.

The man looked at them in surprise, and stammered: "I..."

Xie Bufei glanced at him, condescendingly: "Apologize."

The man immediately said: "Yes, I'm sorry!"

Yu Qiao saw Xie Bufei put on a mask , turned around and said to the dumbfounded man next to him, "You should apologize to your girlfriend."

The man answered listlessly.

Unexpectedly, this Alpha is Xie Bufei's friend, what a bad luck.

No matter how angry he was, he didn't dare to vent it to Xie Bufei.

The Xie Consortium has quite a relationship with University A. It is said that there are Xie family members in the school board of directors and the student union...

Such a dense network of relationships is something ordinary people can't resist. What's more, Xie Bufei's popularity is enough to call the wind and rain in A. If she knows that she has bumped into her, her fans can peel off a layer of life.

The man apologized one after another, and walked away in disgrace.

When this matter came to an end, Xie Bufei looked at her with beautiful eyes and said, "Let's go too." As

night fell, street lights lit up on the campus, like blossoming yellow dandelions, paved the ground in the night wind Warm light. Under the moonlight, they walked side by side to the dormitory building.

After a moment of silence, Yu Qiao suddenly said: "Senior sister just returned to school too?"

Xie Bufei: "Yes."

The pungent pheromone smell has dissipated, but she didn't take off her mask, just looking at Yu Qiao like this , the exposed fox eyes bent: "Have you had dinner, junior?"

Suddenly it changed from "quietly" to "junior", really doing whatever you want.

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and nodded.

Xie Bufei said: "Then are you going back to the dormitory now?"

Yu Qiao: "Yes."

"It's so early..." Xie Bufei said softly with a hint of regret in his tone, "I remember you like to run in the morning Don't you plan to run at night?"

Yu Qiao shook her head: "I'm only used to running during the day. It's dark at night, so it's inconvenient to wear glasses."

She looked at Xie Bufei, looked over her shoulder, and suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Senior sister, do you want milk tea?"

Xie Bufei was stunned for a moment, then blinked: "Why do you suddenly invite me to drink milk tea?"

Yu Qiao looked away and said solemnly: "I want to thank you for helping me out today."

Thank you Of course, Bu Fei had no reason to refuse, she looked at Yu Qiao's serious eyes, and she rolled her fox eyes: "Okay."

Soon, the two each held a cup of iced milk tea and walked downstairs to the dormitory building in Building A.

During this journey, Yu Qiao didn't say a lot, but Xie Bufei could always arouse topics of interest to her from various angles, from professional courses to favorite books, the two of them chatted one after another, unexpectedly No embarrassment at all.

Although Xie Bufei is the "Flower of Gaoling", it makes people feel very comfortable to get along with each other in real life, without crossing the boundary, with a sense of distance just right.

This feeling makes Yu Qiao very strange. As far back as she can remember, she hasn't been very social.

She rarely pursues things that her peers like, and it is difficult for her to integrate into the circle of people around her. Therefore, the most comments she gets are "too honest", "not understanding memes", "not pleasing enough" and so on.

Over time, Yu Qiao felt that socializing was troublesome, and she was unwilling to force herself to cater to the people around her, so she began to actively keep her distance.

But Xie Bufei gave her a feeling that standing in the boundless night, the moon suddenly came towards you. It's not that she caters to others, but others take the initiative to cater to her.

Novelty and strangeness.

Yu Qiao's dormitory is on the second floor. She stopped at the stairs, looked at the beautiful girl in front of her, and said sincerely, "Thank you so much today, senior." If it wasn't for Xie Bufei, that

man might not be so easy to dismiss Walk.

"Don't be so polite."

"In this case, I also want to thank Quietly for the milk tea." Xie Bufei had already taken off her mask, took a sip with a paper straw in her red lips, and looked at her with a smile, "It's very sweet. "

In the evening wind, the sweet fragrance lingered around her unscrupulously, like the undercurrent of the ups and downs of the heart, hot and vague.

Yu Qiao lost her mind for a moment.

She subconsciously asked: "Senior sister, do you wear perfume?"

For some reason, Xie Feifei paused: "Did you smell it?"

Yu Qiao nodded: "Well, is it the fragrance of flowers?"

Xie Bufei's eyes flickered, and he unconsciously grabbed his sleeve.

She chuckled casually: "Yes. Do you like this smell?"

"I like it." Yu Qiao said, "It smells good."

Xie Bufei took a breath and said in a low voice: "You haven't differentiated yet, have you?" ?"

Yu Qiao didn't understand, so she nodded: "What's the matter?"

Xie Bufei asked a question that Yu Qiao has been asked many times: "What do you think you will be divided into?"

Yu Qiao was silent for a moment, and said: "Beta? "

Everyone thought that Yu Qiao would split into Beta, although she didn't care.

She has no interest in the pheromone entanglement between AO. It would be nice if she can be a Beta who is not affected by instinct and keeps herself.

Xie Bufei didn't know what she thought of, she put her hands back on the fence, her long hair fluttering in the wind, and smiled softly: "I don't think so." "You

are an Alpha."

Yu Qiao was stunned one time.

She thought for a while and said, "An Alpha like a senior sister? It's also pretty good."

For some reason, the smile on the corner of Xie Bufei's mouth faded a little, and she looked at Yu Qiao firmly: "If I say I'm not an Alpha."

Yu Qiao was stunned for a moment: "Huh?"

After a moment of silence, Xie Bufei quickly regained her smile, looking a little careless: "It's nothing, just kidding."

She stood up straight, her voice as gentle as the night Feng whispered: "I'm going back, you go to bed early."

Yu Qiao didn't notice her strangeness, and nodded: "Goodbye, senior."

She saw Xie Bufei walking up the stairs, and suddenly turned her head again.

"By the way, remember to spare time for me at noon tomorrow." Xie Bufei said in a natural tone with a bright smile, "I'll go find you." She is

born with self-confidence, as if the whole world is going to do it for her concession. It is also like a thick and colorful oil painting, it is hard to refuse, and I can't help but spend a lot of money to buy it.

This is probably "pretending to be a murderer".

Yu Qiao nodded, and sure enough, she saw Xie Bufei showing a satisfied expression, her fox eyes bent with a smile, like a satisfied child who got the candy she wanted.

...and a little cute.

Yu Qiao paused, and a faint smile unconsciously appeared on her face: "Sister, good night."

Xie Bufei blinked, as if surprised at her initiative: "Good night."

The two looked at each other in silence After a while, Yu Qiao asked suspiciously: "Sister, won't you go up?"

Xie Bufei blinked: "You didn't leave either?" Yu

Qiao pointed at the dormitory door beside her, and tilted her head: "Because I'm here.

" Bu Fei was taken aback for a moment, a slight blush appeared on his fair cheeks, and he hurriedly turned and went upstairs.

It wasn't until she walked into the dormitory that she slowly came back to her senses.

Bai Yi at the desk greeted her: "Huihui, you're back? Ah, why is your face so red?"

Xie Bufei touched her face, her fingertips were hot, and she bit her lips tightly: "It's a bit embarrassing..."

5

    The next morning, Yu Qiao got up early and went to class with Yao Rudong and Lu Yun.

Although it is already the second week of school, most students are still immersed in the upside-down routine during the summer carnival, and are very resistant to getting up early.

Yao Rudong couldn't open his eyelids while eating breakfast, looked at Yu Qiao beside him, and asked blankly, "Are you not sleepy?" Yu Qiao

took a sip of soy milk and said, "It's okay, I woke up very early yesterday. Asleep."

She was wearing a white shirt, her back was straight, the cuffs were rolled up, revealing a slender and cold white wrist, her long hair was tied into a refreshing ponytail, and she had the unique vigor of a teenager.

Seeing her radiant look, Yao Rudong felt envious: "Today I'm going to bed early too."

Lu Yun broke the stage: "I've said this eight hundred times, but I haven't seen you execute it."

Yao Rudong rolled his eyes, and the The phone vibrated, and she looked down and saw someone shared a message to the class group.

She couldn't help but click in curiously.

Lu Yun finished eating quickly, glanced at Yao Rudong who was staring at the phone screen, reached out and knocked on her table: "What are you looking at, eat quickly. We're going to be late!" Yao Rudong said a few perfunctory words, keeping his eyes on

her screen, randomly stuffing steamed buns into his mouth.

The three finished their breakfast, and rushed to the classroom where the class was held. The classroom was already half full. This big class was not only attended by people from the first class, but also from the second class.

The class bell hadn't rung yet, and there was a lot of noise all around.

Lu Yun chose a seat at the back, and the three of them sat down one after another. They were all classmates in the first class, and Yu Qiao sat by the aisle.

Yu Qiao seldom participates in social activities, and she doesn't know most of them. Apart from roommates Lu Yun and Yao Rudong, she can barely recognize a few more active classmates.

A girl in front turned around and looked at them very excitedly: "Hey, have you looked at the confession wall? There are big melons!"

Yao Rudong looked at the mobile phone all the way, with an unsatisfied expression on his face: "I'm looking at it! This Omega is too daring, and it's done beautifully!"

Lu Yun was stunned when he heard this, and caught Yao Rudong rubbing: "What big melon? Good guy, you You didn't tell me!"

Yao Rudong: "Oh, I just saw it in the class group too! Why don't you go and watch it in the group, it's so exciting..."

For many students, the most exciting thing in their after-school life It's gossip, especially gossip in schools, the more gossip the better, it's what everyone talks about after dinner.

Yu Qiao was not very interested in these things, she took out a pen and paper and JSP textbook from her schoolbag, and began to preview what was taught in the previous class.

She tried to concentrate, but the surroundings were very noisy, and the voices of Lu Yun and Yao Rudong came to her ears intermittently.

"Scumbag...being together for five years... cheating on legs..."

"Domestic violence and beating people... that's not right!"

Yu Qiao paused her pen and raised her eyes to look at them.

"It's very brave for her to stand up and expose the domestic violence scumbag, but some people said in the following reply that she couldn't slap her."

Yao Rudong blushed with anger, "Is it true that the victim is to blame? This group of people What are the three views of people!"

Lu Yun: "There are always a lot of idiots with strange brain circuits in the world, don't worry about it. Anyway, Xu Jie's reputation is already bad, and if he makes trouble with the counselor, he may have to be punished.

The girl in the front seat had bright eyes and murmured, "Aren't you wondering who the Alpha who saved the contributor is? I think she's so sassy..." It sounded quite serious

.

Yu Qiao asked: "What happened?"

Yao Rudong: "Qiqie, are you also interested in this matter? I'll pass on the article on the confession wall to you." The

phone vibrated, and Yu Qiao lowered her head to open the text message from Yao Rudong. URL.

Clicking on it automatically jumps into the space of the big A confession wall, and an anonymous submission comes into view.

Yu Qiao glanced at ten lines at a glance, and the contributor was a female Omega, who accused Alpha's boyfriend who had been together for five years for cheating on Bai Fumei who was out of school, and she wanted to break up but was almost raped by the other party.

The Alpha's name, grade, and mobile phone number were all exposed by the woman. There were also chat records of some scumbags cheating and flirting, and intimate group photos. It made people's teeth itch, and they wanted to rush into the screen and beat up the couple. In addition, the contributor also left a paragraph at the end: "At that time, I was threatened by Xu Jie, and I was very scared, thinking that I was going to be beaten to death by the other party... Unexpectedly, an Alpha suddenly appeared and grabbed Xu Jie's wrist, Stopped his violent behavior. Because Xu Jie released the pheromone, I had to leave the scene, and I don't know what happened to the Alpha lady... If you can see this post, I think Let me tell you, thank you very much!! If possible, can we make friends? If you want to contact me, you can find me through the confession wall..." The confession wall has a lot of traffic, and there are already thousands of comments below . The scumbag's name is Xu Jie, from Class 5 of the Department of Architecture, University A. He usually looks like a dog, which makes many people shout out. "I'm in the same class as Xu Jie. He usually looks very refined. I didn't expect him to be this kind of person..." " I always thought he liked to dress up. He wore a suit to school and walked around showing off his sneakers every day. I'm afraid that others will not know that he is rich." "He used to be from a poor family, right? Suddenly he can wear famous brands, so he cheated and climbed to the top." " Well done by the contributor, this kind of scum A should be Expose it!" "#徐杰滑出A大#!!" There were also some comments below who questioned the authenticity of the submission, but because the photos released were too solid, they were suppressed by many voices.

In addition, there was a sudden wave of comments, which won high praise-

"So who is the Alpha who is the hero who saved the beauty?? I really want to know!" "

The contributor must have been desperate at the time. Stand up."

"Looking at the contributor's description, this sister is really brave... This kind of good A suggests that the whole school give a commendation, and I love it." "

Ahem, I have no other intentions, I just want to talk to the contributor. Let's also get to know this good Alpha who is brave enough to do justice."

"Well, Miss Alpha, are you watching? Do you need a girlfriend? Think about me? Suck and suck..." "

Upstairs, put on some clothes Come on, is there really no one you care about in this school?"

Yu Qiao: "..."

She pushed her glasses and silently put down her phone.

Yao Rudong and the others were still gossiping, from the scumbag splitting legs to the hero who rescued the beauty, Alpha, beamed with delight, talked with delight, and Yu Qiao didn't know how to react.

She has no intention of actively contacting the contributors, and it's just a matter of helping her, and it's not a big deal.

I didn't expect that because of this incident, I was forced to become "Alpha", and suddenly there were a lot of fangirls and fangirls.

Yao Rudong held his chin in both hands, looking longingly: "If I am in danger, it would be great if there is a handsome Alpha stepping on the auspicious clouds and descending from the sky to save me..."

Lu Yun: "Someone is already offering a huge reward for the information of this Alpha on the confession wall, okay Exaggeration, as for this?"

The girl in the front seat sighed: "You don't understand, now that scumbag A is in power, it's so rare to meet a warm-hearted Alpha."

Actually, it wasn't that exaggerated, but the contrast between her and Xu Jie's personalities is too strong One saves the other and the other scumbag, it seems that Yu Qiao has become a very good "Alpha" all of a sudden.

Yu Qiao rubbed her temples, put the phone aside, and prepared to continue her review. Suddenly, a person beside her walked towards the adjacent aisle, and bumped her elbow hard when passing by.

Yu Qiao's hand trembled suddenly, and the black fountain pen flew out and fell to the ground.

The girl who passed by glanced at her, said flatly, "Ah, I'm sorry." Then she walked away without looking back.

Yu Qiao paused, picked up the pen from the ground without saying anything.

She wrote with a pen, but she couldn't write. The tip of the pen drew a few torn nicks on the paper, like a dry and cracked river bed.

Yu Qiao frowned, and shook it vigorously a few times, but no matter how hard the black pen was shaken, no water would come out.

Lu Yun noticed it, and looked over: "What's wrong quietly? The pen broke?"

Seeing this, the girl in the front seat said, "I just saw Tang Sijia come over and hit her, and the pen flew out."

Yao Rudong: "She's here again? This person did it on purpose. She came here again and again to find fault... It was the same as before. She was late without being notified about class meetings." "She just doesn't

like Yu Qiao." Lu Yun snorted, "Who said that Quiet's grades are better than hers, and her ranking has always been on her head. Every time she takes the second place in Wannian's exam, Tang Sijia is so angry..."

Yu Qiao thought for a while and said, "She took second place in the exam?"

Lu Yun: "Didn't you realize that every time you take the first place in the exam, the name Tang Sijia will always follow you?"

Yu Qiao shook her head and said sincerely, "I didn't pay attention." She usually doesn't pay much attention to other people's results.

Yao Rudong laughed aloud: "Tang Sijia was furious when she heard your words. After being an imaginary enemy for so long, the opponent didn't take you seriously at all." Yu Qiao's clean and clear

eyes showed a little confusion: "I I don't mean to look down on her." She just doesn't like comparisons.

Seeing her cute appearance, Yao Rudong couldn't help sighing, stretched out his hand and rubbed Yu Qiao's head: "It feels like I've been punched in the cotton, and I'm even more angry."

Lu Yun: "Do you still have a pen? If not, take mine."

Yu Qiao tried again, but still couldn't write, it seemed that it was completely broken. She unscrewed the cap of the pen, looked at the refill with more than half of the ink left, sighed with some regret, and replaced it with another one: "No need, I still have some more." Seeing this,

Yao Rudong was even more annoyed: "No, Tang Sijia can't be like this Arrogant, I have to teach her a lesson!"

"How?" Lu Yun was thoughtful, "Does she have any weaknesses?"

Yu Qiao mistook it for something else, frowned, and said solemnly: "No, fight The person is wrong..."

Yao Rudong quickly waved his hand: "Oh, I didn't want to hit her, but I just gave her a little warning so that she would not come against you."

Yu Qiao's face turned pale: "How to warn? Don't go too far "

Everyone didn't know Tang Sijia very well, they looked at each other in blank dismay, confused.

The girl in the front seat is called Yang Qin, who is also a gossip, lying on Yu Qiao's table and said happily: "I know this! According to Tang Sijia's roommate, Tang Sijia likes Xie Bufei very much, the kind of liking her as a goddess, There are several pictures of Xie Bufei pasted next to the desk, and I stare at them every day!" "

Hey, what are you talking about! What kind of weakness is this?"

Yao Rudong laughed loudly, "It's human nature to love beauty, who doesn't Do you like Xie Bufei? Everyone is the same!"

In the hearts of almost all A college students, Xie Bufei comes from a famous family, has a cold and beautiful appearance, and is as bright and distant as a crane in the cloud or a moon in the sea. Because it is too beautiful, it is difficult to approach.

A perfect dream girl, no one can dislike her.

Yu Qiao paused, remembering for the first time how this old flower blushed last night.

The beautiful and lively fox eyes are shining, the cheeks are light pink, the tips of the ears are also red, and the whole body is lingering with a light fragrance.

Sweet and soft.

At the moment when no one was paying attention, Yu Qiao held her chin and smiled lightly.

Yao Rudong: "It's impossible for us to invite Xie Bufei over, right?"

"That's definitely unrealistic, we don't know Xie Bufei." Lu Yun leaned back in her chair and said slowly, "I have another way. "

Yao Rudong looked at her positively: "What can I do?!"

Lu Yun snapped his fingers, and a sly light flashed in his eyes: "You will know later."

A few minutes later, the teacher came to the classroom, opened the The computer starts class.

This class is a JSP class. The theoretical foundation is first explained and then hands-on practice. The teacher spoke eloquently on the stage, and Yu Qiao also paid attention to it and began to listen carefully.

She has a straight back and bright eyes, which is the kind of good student the teacher likes most, so the teacher always likes to call her up to answer questions.

Seeing that Yu Qiao could answer correctly every time, Tang Sijia rolled her eyes in disdain.

The second half is the practical class in the computer room. Yu Qiao moved the mouse and clicked to open MyEclipse, and typed codes and debugged programs according to the experimental objectives.

Before the bell rang for the end of class, the teacher ordered: "The study committee will collect the experimental homework for this class and hand it to me before the next class. The system project and main code screenshots must be included in the compressed package, otherwise the usual grades will not be counted. "

Lu Yun's grades are also very good, she is the study committee member of Class 1, and usually takes care of homework. She responded, and opened it to receive everyone's experiment assignments.

Seeing her calm appearance, Yao Rudong became impatient: "Aren't you going to punish her? What's the solution?" "Don't worry."

Lu Yun raised her chin and stared at the computer screen with a malicious smile, "I'll be here soon."

Tang Sijia has a positive learning attitude, and has finished the web project in two classes.

She sent it to Lu Yun immediately, but she didn't expect that there was no movement from the other party.

Tang Sijia was a little strange. After several reminders, it took Lu Yun an hour to accept.

This is not the most troublesome thing, and then Lu Yun sent a message: "The content of your screenshot is not standard, you need to intercept the project name.

" past.

After another half an hour, Lu Yun replied slowly: "It's still not right, the file package and class name should also be intercepted, did you not listen in class?"

Tang Sijia: "..."

She intercepted it several times, and the other party took a while Said that the file naming is not standardized, and then said that the background of the interface must be adjusted to white. Tang Sijia had to sit in front of the computer all morning, with sour eyes, and almost missed lunch time.

She vaguely felt that she had been tricked by the other party, and she had no proof, so she was itching with anger.

Until the roommate came over to take a look, and said strangely: "Why are you cutting so many pictures? Don't you just need the code?"

Tang Sijia clenched her fists when she heard this: "Just the code? No need for the file name?" "

No, I can do whatever I want. She cut a picture and sent it, but she didn't say anything."

Tang Sijia was so angry that she was really tricked by Lu Yun!

After wasting several hours taking screenshots, the other party probably died laughing, right? !

She had no enmity with Lu Yun, and the only possibility was that she was deliberately retaliated against because she was unhappy with Yu Qiao.

An hour had passed since noon, and Tang Sijia was so hungry that she felt depressed and went out to eat with a stinky face.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked out of the dormitory building, he saw Yu Qiao walking towards here.

Tang Sijia was angry, and was about to go up to argue, but the next second she saw the people around her clearly, and her eyes widened suddenly.

Xie Bufei was wearing a black suspender dress with her long hair rolled up, making her look tall and beautiful. She turned her face slightly, and said something to Yu Qiao with a smile.

The two got very close, behaved intimately, and had a natural atmosphere that outsiders could not blend in with.

Tang Sijia was angry and hungry. At first glance, her goddess was still walking with people she hated. She had suffered too many critical blows, and her face turned green.

Just as Yu Qiao invited Xie Bufei to lunch, the two walked downstairs to the dormitory, and saw Tang Sijia standing in front of her, her eyes staring like copper bells.

Xie Bufei saw her stop, glanced at Tang Sijia casually, and asked lazily: "Do you know him?"

Yu Qiao nodded, then shook her head: "Not familiar.

" I walked upstairs talking and laughing, my heart was completely broken and weathered.

6

    As soon as Yu Qiao returned to the dormitory, she received a message from the class group.

The counselor sent several class committee members to the office to get the camouflage uniforms to be worn in military training.

Coincidentally, she was one of the class committee members sent there.

Because of Yu Qiao's good grades, the counselor came to ask her if she was interested in being a class committee member at the beginning of school, but she repeatedly shied away, and finally took the position of a psychological committee member.

Although he is a psychological committee member, he has almost no important work at ordinary times. He only sells his labor force during class activities and plans activity plans.

As a study committee member, Lu Yun had to go with her.

The eyes of the two met, leaving behind Yao Rudong who was sleeping soundly in the dormitory, closed the door of the dormitory softly, and walked out.

The afternoon sun was scorching hot, and the two walked side by side under the quiet shade of trees, listening to the hustle and bustle of the basketball court, and walked towards the administrative building under the fine spots of light all over the floor.

Lu Yun's temperament is not as lively as Yao Rudong's, she looks tall and thin, with delicate features, and a dashing short ear-length hair.

At first glance, she looks like a cold little beauty, but when you get to know her, you will find that she is actually just cold on the outside and hot on the inside.

"Why don't you come to have dinner with us at noon?" Lu Yun lightly bumped Yu Qiao's shoulder and raised her eyebrows, "Is there something?"

Yu Qiao didn't intend to hide it, and said truthfully: "I have an appointment."

Lu Yun Yun opened her eyes wide, looking very surprised: "Really? You just made other friends?!"

Yu Qiao's social circle is very narrow, so narrow that it only takes effect inside the 301 dormitory. She is not very extroverted, and she is usually busy with studies and part-time jobs, so since the beginning of school, Lu Yun has never seen Yu Qiao interacting with anyone other than her roommates.

Yu Qiao was taken aback for a moment, a little dumbfounded.

She remembered the scene when she had lunch with Xie Bufei today, and nodded: "Well, that's it."

Yu Qiao also couldn't figure out what kind of relationship Xie Bufei had with her. Although she really likes the comfort of getting along with Xie Bufei, but it seems that it is not enough to directly define it as a friend.

After all, they have only known each other for two or three days, so they don't really know each other well. The only thing that is certain is that Xie Bufei has no malice towards her.

Yu Qiao thought, compared to those ordinary relationships in the world, Xie Bufei was more like an unexpected surprise intertwined by countless coincidences.

She couldn't find specific words to cover and define, and she was caught off guard every time it appeared.

Lu Yun looked at her with a very gratified look, as if watching the little chick in the nest finally fly to the blue sky: "Who is it? A or O? Is it from the class? Quietly, you have to be careful Don't be fooled."

Yu Qiao: "Don't worry, she's not that kind of person."

Lu Yun frowned directly with the mentality of protecting our simple roommate, and said earnestly: "That's not necessarily the case. Now many people who look like a girl He is a scumbag behind his back, who knows people and faces but does not know his heart."

"Look at that dog-like scumbag Xu Jie, he is the best example. Just like your pure and kind character, one day I don't even know if I'm eaten up by the other party!"

Yu Qiao laughed, thinking of the savings in the card that did not exceed four figures, she shook her head: "I have nothing now, there is nothing to be cheated."

"You are too naive." Lu Yun's expression was serious, and she lowered her voice, "Maybe she's here to deceive her?"

Yu Qiao was stunned, but she was speechless: Xie Bufei, came to deceive her? !

It's just a fairy tale...

Lu Yun is still persuasive: "Quiet, if you trust me, tell me who she is, and I will check for you."

Yu Qiao sighed and said, "Okay. In fact, she It's just thanks..."

"Thank you so much!"

Yu Qiao suddenly looked at her: "How do you know?"

However, Lu Yun didn't hear her words clearly, she stopped suddenly, her eyes were fixed on the basketball court, and she said in surprise: "She will come here..."

Yu Qiao followed her gaze, and it seemed that the plastic sports field was going on. With a highly competitive basketball game, the cheers were endless.

There was an uproar as far as the eye could see, and among the dark crowd, that slender figure was particularly conspicuous.

At that moment, Yu Qiao thought: Xie Bufei is really good-looking, even her back is so good that she stands out from the crowd, so that people can see her from the crowd at a glance.

She was wearing the halter neck suspender dress she wore at lunch. The thin black straps tied her slender swan neck into a bow, and the forearm wrapped around her chest was dazzlingly white.

The long black hair was bundled into a small ball head, dangling, and dyed a hazy pale gold in the sun.

Many people around were also peeping at Xie Bufei, but they didn't dare to get close to this legendary school belle.

Lu Yun suddenly clicked her tongue: "I said why she came, so Cheng Yeli is also here." This

is the second time Yu Qiao heard of Cheng Yeli's name.

She still remembered that he was a wealthy young master who was quite popular, and there were many admirers on the confession wall who confessed to Cheng Yeli.

Lu Yun raised her chin and said with a clear face, "She probably came to see Cheng Yeli play."

On the court, a tall and thin boy with handsome eyebrows was jumping high, bent his elbows, and shot a beautiful three-pointer.

The basketball drew a beautiful parabola, fell into the basket, and the audience boiled.

When the halftime break came, Cheng Yeli wiped off his sweat, dropped the basketball and walked towards the auditorium.

Under the eyes of everyone, he stopped in front of the cold-looking girl, stretched out a hand, and smiled brightly at the corner of his mouth.

Yu Qiao couldn't see Xie Bufei's expression, but only saw her raising her hand and handing the mineral water to Cheng Yeli.

Cheng Yeli raised his head to drink water, his Adam's apple rolled. He pulled up the corner of his clothes and wiped his sweat, showing his thin waist. Xie Bufei was a little shorter than him, and seemed to be talking to him with his face up.

Pretty A and handsome O, two good-looking people even standing together make people imagine. The picture was so perfect that many people held their breath with envious eyes.

Seeing this, Lu Yun sighed: "It's really a good match."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and nodded irresistibly, unable to express her feelings.

However, no one knows that the actual situation is that Xie Bufei is saying to Cheng Yeli: "It's so hot, I want to go back to the dormitory."

Cheng Yeli gritted his teeth: "The game is not over yet, you have the heart to leave me alone? Where are you going to make me face?" Let it go!"

Xie Bufei looked at him with a look of a fool: "Why do you think I can't bear it?"

Cheng Yeli: "I often doubt whether our friendship really exists."

"If it doesn't exist, I won't Abandoning the air-conditioned room under the high temperature to watch you play basketball." Xie Bufei folded her arms and said leisurely, "So do you feel better now? Has the pain of breaking up with you after strenuous exercise been completely resolved?" Cheng Yeli drooped his eyebrows and

eyes : "Oh, how could it be so fast..."

Xie Bufei unceremoniously reached out and patted his dog's head: "We have been separated and reunited with her so many times, if you dare to turn back again, you will be a bitch. Don't blame me then I look down on you."

Cheng Yeli covered his forehead and wailed: "Hey, are you trying to make me stupid?!" "

You are already stupid enough."

Everyone couldn't hear what they were saying, and this scene fell in the eyes of others It even caused a lot of screams: "Wow, wow, I'm starting to flirt! It's so sweet, so sweet!"

Some people even took out their mobile phones and started secretly taking pictures while citrusing lemons.

Lu Yun was also very angry: "How can the public abuse the dog openly?!"

Yu Qiao couldn't get their brainwaves, so she pushed her black-rimmed glasses and said from the bottom of her heart: "Why do I think she just wants to hit Cheng Yeli..."

Lu Yun said with the attitude of someone who has experienced it: "You I don't understand, people who fall in love are like this! Just engage in these petty actions."

Yu Qiao has no experience, so she said helplessly: "Okay."

She remembered that when she came into contact with Xie Bufei, The other party didn't mention anything about being in a relationship with Cheng Yeli at all, and he didn't know if it was true or not.

If Xie Bufei is really famous, wouldn't it be better for him to keep a little distance from her? Although she hasn't differentiated yet, getting too close will inevitably cause misunderstandings by the people around her.

Yu Qiao looked at Lu Yun with an angry face, and said softly, "Shall we go get the camouflage uniform first?"

Lu Yun reluctantly looked away, and said regretfully, "Yes, it's important."

The two walked into the administrative building , Checked the number of people with the other two class committee members in the class, and after signing, one of them walked out of the classroom with a stack of clothes.

After counting the quantity, Lu Yun said, "Take these camouflage uniforms back to the dormitory first, and distribute them together before class ends tomorrow. Otherwise, some people are outside the school now, and it will be troublesome to contact." Yu Qiao had no objection, and the other two

Alphas They also agreed, so the four parted ways and went back to the dormitory.

When passing the basketball court, Lu Yun couldn't help but stop again, and said, "They seem to have finished playing." The

basketball game had just ended, and the crowd on the court hadn't dispersed yet, and the noise continued.

Suddenly there was a voice from behind: "Lu Yun—"

A long-haired girl ran towards them out of breath, her face full of anxiety.

Lu Yun remembered her name, and she joined a literary club when school started, and Lin Xiaotong was one of the members of the literary club.

She was surprised: "Xiaotong? Is there something wrong?"

Lin Xiaotong stopped in front of her, panting profusely with sweat: "I, I've been looking for you for a long time... You didn't reply to Aite in the group just now. The president asked us to go there for something!"

Lu Yun nodded: "Okay, I'll go there after I send the things back to the dormitory first."

Lin Xiaotong: "But the president is in a hurry, so I want you to go over right now..."

Lu Yun froze for a moment, looked at the clothes in her arms, and frowned in embarrassment: "Do you have to go there now?"

Lin Xiaotong nodded vigorously: "Yes! Go over quickly, the president is impatient, and she's terrified when she gets angry. She's going to scold people later!

" After hesitating, she took the initiative to ask Ying: "It's okay, you go. I'll help you take the clothes back."

Lu Yun looked at her worriedly: "No, you can't carry it alone, right?" "

It's okay, I can do it." "Yu Qiao said, "You go there first, don't make the other party wait."

Lin Xiaotong urged several times, but Lu Yun had no choice but to give all the clothes to Yu Qiao, with guilt written all over her face.

"Quiet, I'm sorry, I'll treat you to some ice when I come back!"

Yu Qiao nodded, "Okay, you can go."

Lu Yun nodded and quickly followed Lin Xiaotong away.

Yu Qiao weighed the dozen or so pieces of clothes in her hand, but they were actually not heavy. She has been used to helping her mother with housework and carrying heavy objects since she was a child, and it is easy to carry such clothes.

However, many pieces of clothes are held in the arms and stacked very high, which becomes a bit affecting the vision.

There were people coming and going on the basketball court, Yu Qiao was holding a lot of clothes alone, her back was drenched with sweat, and her glasses slipped down from the tip of her nose from time to time, making it very difficult to walk.

Xie Bufei was sitting in the auditorium, having a heart-to-heart chat with Cheng Yeli, when he suddenly saw a familiar figure walking across the basketball court from the corner of his eye.

She looked at it for a few seconds, then suddenly gave Cheng Yeli the mineral water in her hand, and said quickly: "I have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

Cheng Yeli was furious and wronged: "Ah?! You're leaving me alone again!"

Thank you Bu Fei: "Didn't you finish playing?"

Cheng Yeli acted like a Xizi holding his heart, and said quietly: "But my emotional injury has not yet healed. Master Xie, are you willing to leave me alone?

" Bu Fei looked calm and said, "I'm willing, the benefactor can realize it on his own, and there's nothing I can do to help him."

After finishing speaking, he strode to chase after Yu Qiao's back.

7

   Yu Qiao walked slowly across the basketball court with her heavy camouflage uniform in her arms.

There was a sound of hurried footsteps behind him.

"Yu Qiao!"

Hearing the familiar voice, Yu Qiao was startled, and slowly turned around awkwardly.

She wanted to take a look at the people behind her, but to her surprise, the pile of clothes in her hands was like an illegally built tofu dregs project, which was in danger for a while, and seemed about to collapse—"Don't move, be careful." In the blink of an eye

,

a Bai Xi's hand pressed on the crooked clothes, preventing the "dangerous building" from collapsing in time, and the other hand gently supported her arms, and quickly retracted.

The light fragrance hits the face, and the soft and warm fingertips across the skin are fleeting like hot meteors.

Yu Qiao froze for a moment, and saw a pair of smiling fox eyes from the side of the pile of clothes.

"Senior sister?"

"Are you okay?" Xie Bufei frowned, "Do you need help?"

Before Yu Qiao answered, she saw her holding up half of the camouflage uniform calmly, and the whole set of movements was so smooth that there was no time to stop it.

Xie Bufei looked at her, blinked her beautiful eyes, and raised her eyebrows: "Where are you going?"

Yu Qiao gave in: "Go back to the dormitory."

The other party helped her take half of the clothes, which really relieved a lot of burden and broadened her vision After a while, you don't have to be careful when you walk.

Xie Bufei nodded, and walked side by side with her, walking lightly. Passers-by saw this scene and couldn't help being stunned.

Helping a passing freshman student carry military training uniforms? The goddess is really warm-hearted!

Yu Qiao was bathed in the scorching gaze from her surroundings, her scalp felt numb, and she frowned uncomfortably.

Xie Bufei glanced at her, and silently blocked her in, covering those annoying eyes.

Walking out of the basketball court, the noise behind him became distant. The phone in Xie Bufei's bag rang several times, but she didn't answer it, and continued to move forward calmly.

Yu Qiao felt strange and asked, "Is senior sister not answering the phone?"

Xie Bufei didn't need to think to know that it was Cheng Yeli who called to ask gossip, and he probably saw the actions of herself and Yu Qiao just now.

Cheng Yeli chatted about gossip to get to the bottom of it. Different from his cool and handsome appearance, Xie Bufei got a headache when he thought of his gossiping appearance, so he shook his head: "No hurry, I will pick it up later." Yu Qiao

hesitated For a moment, thinking of what Lu Yun said before, I wondered if I should take the initiative to keep a little distance.

"Is it alright for senior sister to just put senior Cheng over there?"

"He?" Xie Bufei chuckled, "Let him go."

She didn't bother to come, but Cheng Yeli begged her to accompany her to relax, Xie Bufei came here on purpose.

Seeing that Cheng Yeli was fine now, he naturally left.

Yu Qiao nodded, thinking for a moment, still not sure about the relationship between the other party and Cheng Yeli, but it seemed a bit presumptuous to ask directly.

She had to temporarily swallow the question back to her stomach.

There were very few pedestrians on campus during the lunch break, and I didn't meet many people on the way back to the dormitory, but they were all shocked by the way Xie Feifei moved the school uniform. Several Alphas and Omega even volunteered to help share, but Xie Feifei refused.

Yu Qiao couldn't help sighing: "You are so popular."

Xie Bufei looked at her and blinked: "What's the matter, are you envious?"

Yu Qiao nodded and said honestly: "A little bit." Sometimes she I also want to get along with people freely and easily, and build a good relationship, but unfortunately I am too clumsy in social interaction and always miss many opportunities.

"Don't be envious, it's actually very troublesome." Xie Bufei said, "Can you imagine the feeling of being stared at by many people wherever you go, and your every move seems to be monitored?"

Yu Qiao has always been used to keeping a low profile, so she imagined the scene of being stared at just now, and felt her scalp tingle: "It's kind of scary..." "

Yeah." Xie Bufei smiled, and there was a sense of regret between her brows , "It may be a bit of Versailles to say it, but being too much attention is not a good thing, sometimes it will become a kind of trouble."

Yu Qiao suddenly felt.

She thought for a while, and seriously comforted her: "Sister, don't put too much pressure on me. Because you are excellent, everyone is willing to focus on you." Xie Bufei looked at Yu Qiao in surprise when she heard this

. , There are strange emotions in the beautiful eyes.

She suddenly asked: "What about you?"

Yu Qiao was stunned: "What?"

Xie Bufei approached her, the distance suddenly narrowed, the faint floral fragrance seemed like a lingering hook, and she asked jokingly: "Would you put the Are you looking at me?"

Yu Qiao looked at her clear and bright eyes, pursed her dry lips, feeling a little nervous for no reason.

She doesn't like to judge people by their appearance, but she has to admit that Xie Bufei is really attractive.

It's not the kind of beauty that only looks at the outside, but exudes charm from the way it speaks and behaves, and brings good impressions from the inside out.

Just like a plump and round apple, the bright red skin glows in the sun, and the light yellow and delicate flesh is full of fragrance after being cut, which is as beautiful as the outside and inside.

Seeing that she was silent for a long time, Xie Bufei smiled, as if the sorrow just now was an illusion: "Okay, I was joking."

She picked up the speed and walked into the dormitory building, and suddenly heard Yu Qiao say behind her: " I will."

The clean voice echoed in the corridor, resonantly.

Xie Bufei paused, Bai Xi's fingertips subconsciously clenched the corner of his clothes.

The scent of flowers that seemed to be absent in the air quietly became stronger.

She unconsciously raised the corner of her mouth, turned her head and smiled, "Sister Xue has such a sweet mouth."

Yu Qiao was silent, Xie Bufei was the first person ever to praise her sweet mouth.

The two came to dormitory 301, and Yu Qiao locked the door before leaving, but at this time the door was open, and Yao Rudong seemed to have woken up.

She pushed the door lightly and entered, Yao Rudong, who was lying on the bed and swiping her phone, jumped up from the bed, her tone excited: "Quietly! Did you go to the basketball court? Did you see my goddess and my male god there—"

Xie Bufei followed behind Yu Qiao, and asked politely: "Is it alright if I

come in directly?" Quiet: "..." Xie Bufei: "?" Yao Rudong blushed: "!!" She glanced at herself in the mirror, suddenly rolled up the clothes on the chair and rushed into the toilet at the speed of light, slamming the door shut, Locked directly. Xie Bufei's eyes could barely catch her afterimage, and she was surprised: "Is your roommate okay?" Yu Qiao: "It should be okay, maybe I was frightened." Xie Bufei laughed: "I look so Terrible?" She looked around, the whole dormitory was cleaned, the floor was bright, pink q-version wallpapers and star posters were pasted on several desks, there was a unique youthful atmosphere for girls. Xie Bufei's eyes fell on one of the desks, and she raised her eyebrows: "I guess this desk belongs to you." Yu Qiao was a little surprised: "How do you know?" " Because only this desk has no wallpaper, and the last Neat." Xie Bufei tilted her head and chuckled, full of interest, "It's very similar to your style." Clear, neat, and meticulous, people can't help but want to mess it up, and see what expression the other party will show...

Yu Qiao didn't notice the other meanings in her teasing, she pushed her glasses with her index finger, and said with some embarrassment: "I'm sorry, just put the clothes on my table."

She pulled out the chair and asked politely: " Thank you senior sister for helping me move here, would you like to sit down and rest for a while?"

Xie Bufei sat down generously, as if she was sitting in her own dormitory.

She saw a light blue square post-it note on the wall in front of the desk. The small print on it was clear and beautiful, and it recorded some itineraries in detail.

"Take classes, review, find a part-time job..." A three-point and one-line schedule.

Xie Bufei glanced at it, thoughtful.

Yu Qiao brought her a glass of water, and said embarrassedly: "I don't have any other drinks here..." "

It's okay, I can drink anything." Xie Bufei's eyes fell on the bear cup in her hand, "Is this the cup you usually use for drinking water?"

"Yes..." Yu Qiao thought she minded, and explained, "I just washed it clean."

Xie Bufei took the cup graciously, lowered her eyes and lowered her head to sip it After taking a small bite, the ball head swayed playfully on the head, and the eyelashes were thick and curled up, like a pair of fluttering butterflies.

She raised her head and smiled at Yu Yu, her plump lips were wetted with clear water, the color seemed more gorgeous and attractive, and her voice was sweet.

"Thank you, Quiet."

"You're welcome." Yu Qiao thought to herself, how could someone drink water like they were filming a movie, with their own soft light filter.

Xie Bufei left after drinking the water, the faint scent of flowers she left in the room was still lingering, and the stool was still warm.

Just as Yu Qiao sat down, the toilet door suddenly slammed against the wall. Yao Rudong pushed the door and came out. Her bird's nest hair turned into long straight black hair. The cute girl who shoots.

Yu Qiao looked at her in surprise: "Are you going out?"

Yao Rudong supported the wall, made a cool pose, looked left and right: "Where is my goddess?!"

Yu Qiao said, "Not long ago."

The smile on Yao Rudong's face collapsed: "What, I spent most of the day painting You're wearing makeup and wearing new clothes! Why can't you keep it longer!"

"You came out too late." Yu Qiao was speechless, "I wish I could have seen you sooner." "

I didn't mean to put Show her the best face."

Yao Rudong pushed the chair to her side and sat down, with his hands propped on the back of the chair, his face puffed up with anger, "What should I do? Quietly, the Goddess saw me in my sloppy pajamas. I heard me gossip about her and Cheng Yeli! Ahhhh—it can be sent to the level of cremation of the corpses of the social death group!"

Yu Qiao thought about the scene just now, and comforted softly: "It's okay, she probably didn't see clearly how long you are. What kind of appearance, and I don't know who the goddess you are talking about."

"Oh, I hope so." Yao Rudong sighed sadly as if he had suffered a huge blow.

In the next second, she suddenly came to her senses, and looked at Yu Qiao fiercely, with a deep expression on her face, "Wait, why are you walking with Xie Bufei? Could it be that you two..."

8

    "You two are tricky!"

Yao Rudong stretched out his palms, gently cupped Yu Qiao's cheeks with both hands, and rubbed her into a chicken mouth: "Is it right? Tell the truth!"

Yu Qiao opened her mouth with difficulty, "No." "

At that time, Xiaoyun and I went to get the clothes. She left beforehand, so she gave the clothes to me. Sister Xie just saw that I couldn't carry them by myself, so she came over to help me." "That's it

. ..." Yao Rudong suddenly realized, and felt that something was wrong, "But why did she come to help you?"

Yu Qiao: "Because your goddess is kind-hearted."

Yao Rudong shook his head: "No, no, it must not be that simple! You I don't know, in order to attract Xie Bufei's attention, many people deliberately pretend that they encounter various difficulties to win her attention... But the goddess is so cold, she usually ignores it." "Is

Xie Bufei very cold? ?"

Yu Qiao was taken aback, feeling that she was quite different from the smiling girl in her impression.

Yao Rudong kneaded her soft cheeks a few times, and finally let go reluctantly: "Otherwise, how can I call her the flower of Gaoling?"

Yu Qiao rubbed her numb face, and said honestly: "Maybe It's because I've met her many times in the past few days, and we've gradually become familiar with each other."

"Many times?!" Yao Rudong opened his eyes wide, his expression gradually becoming strange, "Where did you meet? Am I the only one?"

Yu Qiao told the truth one by one, seeing the other party's expression getting more and more ferocious...

She screamed: "Fuck, so you are the Alpha who stopped Xu Jie? Aren't you still undifferentiated!"

After going around and around, it turns out that the person to gossip is actually by my side!

Yu Qiao shook her head: "No, that girl misunderstood, she thought I was Alpha."

Yao Rudong was speechless, and looked at her enviously after a long time: "That's great, I really want to get the goddess' WeChat too..."

Yu Qiao thought for a while, then patted her on the shoulder in a friendly way, and compared her. Fist-clenching posture: "You can do it, come on."

Yao Rudong's eyes were resentful, his chin was resting on his arm, and he said vicissitudes of life: "I haven't been comforted. But I never expected that in our 301 dormitory, Quiet is the most muffled voice." The one who made a fortune."

Yu Qiao shook her head, noncommittal.

To her, Xie Bufei was indeed like a windfall that fell from the sky. From borrowing paper, getting out of a siege to moving clothes, little bits and pieces accumulated, and the favors she owed slowly snowballed. grow bigger.

And today, she owed Xie Bufei another favor.

Yu Qiao frowned in distress, now she had to find a way to pay it off again.

Her eyes fell on the little bear's water glass, the sun outside the window illuminated the body of the glass, and the edge of the glass seemed to be dyed with a circle of melted gold, and a faint lipstick mark on it was particularly conspicuous.

It was the trace left by Xie Bufei, showing that he had been there before.

Everything she touched left behind a sweet scent, like the hazy white mist in the winter forest, very faint but hard to ignore.

Yu Qiao still doesn't know what kind of plant it smells like.

She pursed her lips, and asked casually, "Have you smelled the perfume left by senior sister Xie? What is it?" "

Perfume?" Yao Rudong sniffed her nose vigorously, her nostrils fluttered exaggeratedly, but a dazed expression appeared on her face Look, "Is there, I can't smell anything."

Yu Qiao approached her with a cup, and asked in doubt: "Will you smell it again?"

Yao Rudong lowered his head and sniffed for a long time, then shook his head: "No, what smell is it?" None. Quietly, could it be your illusion?"

Yu Qiao was startled, her expression became strange. Whenever Xie Bufei appeared beside her, that fragrance would follow her everywhere, there was no reason why every smell was an illusion.

She lowered her head to get closer to the light red, and the light fragrance flooded up her nose like a tide, lingering.

Yu Qiao suddenly felt a little ridiculous, rubbed the center of her brows, put the cup aside, and the fragrance drifted away a bit.

Someone must have a problem between her and Yao Rudong.

Only two days later, before Yu Qiao asked Xie Bufei to verify clearly, the one-week military training for freshmen officially started.

The gathering time is at 7:30 in the morning, and it is required to dress neatly and the dormitory is clean, which means getting up around 6:30 to tidy up.

Lu Yun woke up so early for the first time since the summer vacation, and yawned continuously while hugging the quilt.

Yao Rudong fidgeted with the belt, and shouted loudly in the toilet: "How do you wear this thing? I can't fix it!"

Yu Qiao lowered her head and put on her hat, and looked up to see the girl in camouflage uniform in the mirror. Frost Snow, the belt stretches out a thin and smooth waist, and the long hair is tied into the hat, revealing a slender neck.

Yao Rudong finally buckled the belt, walked out loosely, and made a circle towards them: "Do you think it's okay?" "

You have to tuck the clothes into the waistband of your trousers." Yu Qiao walked over to help her fix it, "Hair tied up." Get up and put it in the hat."

"It's troublesome, it's troublesome!" Yao Rudong became angry in bed, and yelled, "Why are you so troublesome! College students should cancel their military training and physical examination!" Yu Qiao laughed and patted him lightly

. Patting her on the back: "Okay, just a few days, Renren will pass."

Yao Rudong snorted, then turned to look at Lu Yun: "Yunyun, are you still not dressed? It will be too late."

Lu Yun drooped her eyes, looking listless: "I feel a little uncomfortable."

Yu Qiao worried: "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"No." Lu Yun rubbed her lower abdomen, looking painful, "I have dysmenorrhea...the first day."

The two of them immediately showed a clear expression, and expressed sympathy: "Why don't I ask you for a leave?"

Lu Yun shook her head , biting his lower lip: "It's not good to ask for leave on the first day of military training? And it will hurt for another seven days. I can't ask for leave for seven days."

Yao Rudong: "Otherwise, you should go first, and then talk to the instructor if you can't do it anymore. Say."

Lu Yun nodded and got out of bed with difficulty to get dressed.

When it was their turn to tidy up the housework, neither of them knew how to toss tofu, and only Yu Qiao's quilt could be seen in the dormitory.

Seeing this, Yu Qiao offered to help them fold the quilt.

Yao Rudong looked at her simple and neat technique eagerly, and said with admiration: "Quiet, you know how to fold this? Why is it so simple, but I can't fold it well..." "I learned it specially during my junior high school military training.

" Yu Qiao said calmly, and with a flip of her wrist, a stack of beautiful and neat tofu cubes took shape again.

The venue was the large playground in the center of the school. By the time the three of them rushed to the scene after breakfast, almost everyone had arrived. Each class formed a row of square arrays, and it was dark at first glance.

Yao Rudong had good eyesight, so he quickly found Class 1 of the Computer Department with the other two. Most of the people were present, but the three of them arrived late, which displeased the instructor who was waiting next to them.

"What's the matter? It's so slow, do you have any sense of time!"

The instructor is a tall Alpha, who looks very young, like only two or three years older than them, roaring like a bell, and frightening everyone with his wide eyes Can't help trembling.

He stared at the three of them, and reprimanded: "What are you still doing in a daze? Come back to the team!"

Yao Rudong responded awkwardly, and couldn't help but rolled his eyes after returning to the team, and whispered to Yu Qiao behind him: "The stipulated time is too late. It hasn't arrived yet, so what?"

"Who's talking!" The instructor yelled again, and Yao Rudong shut up in fright, "If there is any small movement in the future, please report to me first! Did you hear me!" The team lined up sparsely and began to stand in a military posture

.

The temperature in the morning is not too hot, but it is still difficult to stand for an hour, and many people start to relax while standing.

As the sun slowly rises to high altitude, the entire playground is covered by dazzling sunlight.

The teams of other classes gradually withdrew to the surrounding trees for training, and only one class stood still.

Yu Qiao's nose was sweating from the sun, and her glasses began to slide down the bridge of her nose uncontrollably. She pursed her lips and shouted: "Report!"

The instructor glanced at her: "What are you doing

?

" He laughed and said, "Do you know why our team can't go to a cool place to rest like other classes? Because your attitude is too slack!

" Do small movements. Is this a problem that an adult should have? Do you still have a little organizational discipline?" A

group of people could only stand upright again, full of resentment in their hearts, but they dared not speak out .

After Yu Qiao helped her eyes, she stood up again.

The sun was scorching hot, and the earth was scorched by the billowing heat, and half an hour had passed.

Yu Qiao stood upright, staring straight ahead without distraction, when suddenly she heard faint cries of pain from her side.

She frowned, looked at Lu Yun beside her, and shouted in a low voice, "Xiao Yun, what's the matter?"

Lu Yun turned her head, her figure precarious. Yu Qiao saw her biting her lips tightly, her eyes were a little out of focus, and her face was frighteningly pale.

"I... feel uncomfortable..."

Yu Qiao's pupils shrank slightly, and she hurriedly stepped forward to support her.

Their movements were seen by the instructor in front of them, and they shouted: "What are you doing in four rows, three rows and four rows?!"

Yu Qiao looked at the instructor and explained: "Report to the instructor, she is not feeling well today, can you let her rest for a while? Son?"

"It's only been half an hour, and you feel uncomfortable?"

The instructor frowned, with a look of disbelief, "Isn't it because you want to avoid training?"

Many people felt uncomfortable when they heard it. There was a buzz in the team.

"Lu Yun's face is pale, if it's really pretending that Oscar owes her a trophy." "It's

too miserable, she looks like she is about to pass out, is she suffering from heat stroke?" "

Speechless, why is this instructor so No empathy..."

The instructor's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot: "What are you talking about? Ah! What's your business?"

Seeing this, Yao Rudong said loudly: "Report, she is really unwell. She has been sick since morning. It's gone."

The instructor glanced at her coldly: "Four rows, three rows, four rows, come out!"

Yu Qiao gently helped Lu Yun out of the queue, and the latter drooped her head weakly, with fine pimples oozing from her forehead. Beads of sweat, eyes dimmed.

The instructor looked at them and said, "Are you the three who arrived late in the morning?"

Yu Qiao frowned and looked at him with neither humility nor humility: "Report, we arrived here at the prescribed time in the morning, so it's not considered a Late."

The instructor sneered: "Okay, are you the instructor or am I the instructor? You have more confidence than me when you speak!"

Yu Qiao stood up straight and said loudly: "Report, we obviously did not violate the regulations, why can't we stand up?" Come out to defend yourself?"

"Can you let her go down to rest before you argue with me?"

The instructor laughed angrily: "Very well, college students are very talkative. She can go down to rest when she is sick, but you have violated the regulations now, and you have to bear double the punishment for her." The team was in an uproar: "Damn it, you have

to Don't go too far?"

"Why is this? Yu Qiao and the others are clearly right!?" Yu

Qiao pursed her lips, her eyes were firm: "Dare you ask me what rules I violated?"

"Contradict the instructor!" The instructor shouted, " Four rows and three rows, stand under the sun for another hour in a military posture!"

Yu Qiao didn't speak, and looked at him calmly. The instructor met her bright black eyes, and felt a little nervous for some reason.

Feeling guilty, he raised his chin subconsciously: "What are you looking at me for? If you don't go to stand for punishment, the whole class will stand with you for an extra hour!"

Yu Qiao didn't say anything, and helped Lu Yun to the side of a shady tree, Then he stood in the sun and began to stand in a military posture.

The sun was shining unscrupulously on the body, and the heat wave was rolling, as if it wanted to penetrate the skin directly.

When Xie Bufei came to the playground, what he saw was the scene in front of him - the girl under the sun with her back straight, her eyes behind the glasses were cold, her thin outline was dyed with a circle of hot gold, like a tree Qingjun and beautiful little poplar.

She frowned quietly, looked at the head of the student union sitting in the shade, and asked coldly, "What's going on?"

9

    "Thank you, senior sister Xie?!" The drowsy person in charge met Xie Bufei's eyes, and woke up from his drowsiness, "Why are you here?!"

Xie Bufei crossed his arms and looked down at her. She is tall and slender, with no expression on her face, and her long and narrow eyes seem to contain a cold and sharp shadow of a sword.

When she is not smiling, she has a sense of oppression that rejects people thousands of miles away, like a piece of crystal clear ice. Although it is beautiful from a distance, it is completely cold when you get close.

The person in charge was so nervous that he couldn't speak, he stared blankly at her beautiful face, until the other party narrowed his eyes impatiently, then suddenly came back to his senses and sat up straight.

"What's the matter with her?" Xie Bufei glanced at Yu Qiao under the sun and asked in a low voice.

The person in charge sat far away and couldn't hear exactly what happened, so he could only make a vague conclusion based on the picture he saw just now: "I don't know too well, it seems that she and the instructor had a conflict." "Maybe she did something

wrong He must have been punished."

Xie Bufei frowned when she heard the words, and felt ridiculous in her heart: Yu Qiao's temper is so good that she doesn't even care about spilling hot soup on her lap, how could she have a conflict with the instructor. She didn't believe it at all.

Lu Yun, with her eyes closed, heard their conversation, her long eyelashes trembled, and she struggled to open her eyes, angrily saying, "Senior Xie, tell her, she didn't do anything wrong..." She sat down and drank some hot drinks

, His complexion had improved a lot, but he still looked weak and pale.

"She stood up to stand up for me..."

Xie Bufei looked at her, paused, and asked, "Are you her classmate?"

Lu Yun shook her head, "I'm her roommate." After that, She told Xie Bufei the whole story in detail.

Seeing that Xie Bufei's expression in front of her gradually calmed down, she quietly listened to her narration with lowered eyes, her slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and finally she slightly raised her red lips, and sighed helplessly.

"Blindness."

Lu Yun thought it was something wrong with her ears, but she could hear a bit of connivance from the other party's tone, and was immediately startled by her own guess.

She held her breath, and asked cautiously, "Senior sister and Quietly know each other?"

"Yes." Xie Bufei nodded at her and smiled, "Thank you for telling me this.

" With dazzled eyes, she quickly waved her hands: "You're welcome..." She watched Xie Bufei turn around and walk towards Yu Qiao, her mouth opened wider and wider. The person in charge next to her was in the same

situation as her, dumbfounded: "What's the relationship between the two of them?"

People have lemons.

Lu Yun's mind was in a mess, and she shook her head in confusion: "I don't know..."

Under the sun, Yu stood quietly, and forty minutes passed, she was almost motionless, like a stone.

The camouflage uniform has been soaked in sweat and has been exposed to the sun. The clothes and the surface of the skin are tightly adhered together, making people feel uncomfortable all over.

She heard the sounds of many people walking, discussing, and those who looked over frequently poured into her peripheral vision, like a dense invisible net.

But the instigator of everything—the instructor ignored her, just let Yu Qiao stand there, and was crowned with all kinds of suspicions.

Perhaps it was because the weather was too hot, Yu Qiao suddenly had an indescribable irritability in her heart.

She blinked slightly, and the sweat hung heavily on her eyelashes, falling down gently with the movement, drawing a sparkling water mark.

Suddenly, the top of the head was covered by a shade.

Yu Qiao was startled, and raised her head slightly, she saw a light blue parasol.

The heat subsides, and the faint fragrance of flowers permeates the surroundings silently.

She didn't need to turn around to know who the other party was.

"Sister..."

"Is it hot?"

Xie Bufei came to her, looked at her sweaty face, blinked her beautiful eyes, "Thank you."

She lowered her head and took out a tissue from her pocket.

Xie Bufei took out a piece of paper, shook it lightly, covered Yu Qiao's face, and rubbed down gently along the forehead, with delicate and gentle force.

Yu Qiao squinted her eyes, feeling as if a feather was fluttering across her cheeks, or like a gust of spring breeze blowing towards her face, slowly and gently tracing from the tip of her nose to her eyebrows, making one drowsy.

The irritability in her heart suddenly disappeared without a trace, and instead, there was a trace of inexplicable emotion.

His fingertips curled up unconsciously, even his breathing stopped.

"What are you two doing?!"

The rough roar sounded like thunder on the ground, waking Yu Qiao up from the slumber haunted by the faint fragrance.

The instructor walked over at some point and stared at the two of them. And a group of students behind him scrambled to look over, wowing.

Yu Qiao frowned, and was about to tell Xie Bufei to leave, but saw the other party's smiling eyes turn cold in an instant.

"Hello." Xie Bufei looked at him and said calmly, "I am the vice-chairman of the Student Union of A. I received an anonymous report that someone said you physically punished students for no reason." The instructor blushed all of a sudden:

" Who said that?!"

"An anonymous member." Xie Bufei's tone became a little aggressive, "I heard that you forcibly punished the students when they were not late, and there is no reason to suspect that the unwell students are pretending to be sick , is it true?"

The students in class one held back for too long, and at this moment they scrambled to answer: "It's true! It's true!" "

I saw that Lu Yun felt so uncomfortable and was said to be avoiding training. I really almost cried."

"He still wanted to pull our class to stand in a military posture with Yu Qiao, but thanks to Yu Qiao, he took on everything by himself." "Shut up!" the instructor was furious, and

shouted, "They just compete with each other." Others are late..."

Xie Bufei glanced at her phone and raised her head: "The assembly time is 7:30, and Yu Qiao and the others arrived at 7:28, so there is no violation in terms of time. You are a soldier, so you should know how to follow the rules , The importance of distinguishing rewards and punishments to a group. Ignoring the regulations and punishing students at will is a bit of a disqualification."

Yu Qiao was startled, it was the first time she saw Xie Bufei's tough side.

The instructor was leading the team for the first time, inexperienced and young, so his face darkened when he heard this: "But she contradicted me first!"

Yao Rudong said angrily, "You were the first to say that Lu Yun pretended to be sick, quietly She just refuted you, and her tone is not serious, but you are more excited."

Others echoed one after another, and the crowd was furious: "That's right! Yu Qiao is not wrong at all!"

"Is it great to be an instructor? That's fine Wrong others casually..."

"Quiet! Quiet!"

The instructor whistled angrily, but the team became louder and louder. Every word you said immediately attracted the attention of other classes on the playground.

Not long after, a tall man in military uniform came over, with a few faint scars on his face, he frowned and asked, "What happened?" The young instructor turned around and

gave him a standard military salute: " Company Commander!"

The crowd quieted down, Xie Bufei glanced at him, and said lightly: "Hi, I suspect that this instructor is avenging private revenge and corporal punishment of students."

Instructor: "I didn't!"

"Avenging private revenge?"

The middle-aged man read it The young instructor glanced at him and asked in a calm tone, "What's going on?"

Soon, he learned the whole story from Xie Bufei, and nodded slightly: "Okay, I understand."

"Xiao Wu." He turned around and ordered, "You don't have to lead the team from now on, and you will return to the army tomorrow morning."

Xiao Wu looked at him incredulously: "Company commander..."

"You are not suitable to be an instructor, or Go back to training." The middle-aged man said in a steady tone, "Now, apologize to this girl." The

superior's order is above all else, Xiao Wu's dark face flushed rapidly, and he lowered his head heavily under the contemptuous eyes of a group of students "I'm sorry."

Yu Qiao pursed her lips and said in a low voice: "It's okay."

After the farce, the military training continued as usual, and Xiao Wu's position was filled by other instructors. A good morning was spent.

And Yu Qiao got an extra ten minutes of rest time because of the previous corporal punishment.

"I seem to owe senior sister another favor."

Walking under the tree, Yu Qiao sat down with her arms around her knees, her eyes bright and clear.

The fallen leaves fell leisurely from the air, and fell silently on her black hair, like a small hair accessory.

Xie Bufei looked at her, the corners of her mouth curled up beautifully, her eyebrows and eyes curved: "Have you figured out how to pay it back?"

Yu Qiao thought for a while and asked, "Do you want any gift? As long as it is not too expensive, I will pay you back." Yes."

"Gift?" Xie Bufei thought for a moment, then suddenly laughed out loud for some reason, "Forget it."

Yu Qiao was puzzled: "Why?"

"Because..." Xie Bufei's eyes fell on her , with a smile on the corner of her mouth, "It's hard to have what I want."

Yu Qiao seemed to be aroused to win or lose, and said very resolutely: "Maybe I can buy it."

Xie Fei shook Shaking his head, looking at her, he looked at her and murmured softly: "It can't be bought with money."

If you can't buy it with money, it must be a very precious thing.

Feeling lost, Yu Qiao lowered her eyes: "But I still have to pay my sister a favor."

Xie Bufei raised her eyebrows: "Really want to pay it back?"

Yu Qiao nodded: "I don't like to owe favors." Her expression was stubborn And seriously.

Xie Bufei was overwhelmed by her stubborn attitude, sighed, and said casually: "Then give me something from you."

Yu Qiao rummaged through her trouser pockets, dazedly: "But I don't have anything with me now..."

The thin white fingers suddenly landed on the top of her head, brushed it lightly a few times, and the hair was messed up. The girl let out a soft click, showing clean and ignorant eyes.

"Then this is fine." Xie Bufei withdrew her hand, with a light blue fallen leaf between her white fingers.

Yu Qiao's expression was complicated: "This is enough?"

Xie Bufei lazily replied, lowered her head to wipe off the fallen leaves, and gently put them into the phone case.

Yu Qiao suspected that she was playing tricks on herself, but felt that the other party seemed to be serious.

Xie Bufei glanced at the phone, picked up the military cap at hand and put it on her head, and said with a smile: "It's time, go back to training." The brim of the cap blocked

Yu Qiao's glasses, and was pulled up from the ground by the other party. Vision was dim. She hurriedly shouted: "Sister!"

Xie Bufei looked back at her, and laughed: "It's so cute."

Yu Qiao: "I can't see the way."

Xie Bufei gently held her hand Hand: "Then I'll take you away."

Palms pressed together, fingers clasped tightly.

Yu Qiao felt that something was wrong, and was dragged out tens of meters in a daze. After losing vision, the rest of the senses became very clear, the slight itchiness when fingers touched, the warm sun shining on the back of the neck, and the faint fragrance of flowers from Xie Bufei's body.

She suddenly remembered the previous question: "Senior sister, what kind of flower does your perfume smell like? I can't smell it all the time."

"Ling Lan."

After a moment of silence, she heard Xie Bufei's brisk voice.

10

 The intense high-intensity training during the day is over, and many people are tired and sleepy. Perhaps it was because everyone was really not interested, so the instructor simply changed the evening training into military songs.

Singing is better than standing in a military posture and walking forward. Most people were relieved and showed great cooperation.

As night falls, the sky is like an endless black curtain. The green field was full of people, and the plastic runway was surrounded by bright street lights, like stars on land.

A group of new instructors have a friendly personality and a Chinese face. They look about 30 years old. When they laugh, their two big dimples look very enthusiastic. They are guiding everyone to sing in cadence.

"Come on, follow me and sing again! Unity...knot is like mud...quantity——"

The students raised their heads and sang along, sitting staggeringly. Someone said loudly: "Instructor, your accent is too strong, I can't understand it!"

The instructor was not angry when he heard the words, and said with a smile: "I think your accent is enough." The

laughter continued.

Yu Qiao sat cross-legged on the green grass and laughed along with her.

After the singing was almost done, I started to formally "fight songs" with the next class. First, I said a piece of trash talk, and then each class sang a song. Whoever sang the loudest was the boss.

One team sang "Unity is Strength" and the other sang "We Are Soldiers". It was so lively.

Everyone was a little cautious at the beginning, waiting for the other party to finish singing politely. Later, they became more competitive and began to stop talking about martial arts. You competed for the lyrics sentence by sentence, and the sound wave was overwhelming. The playground is full of happy air .

Yao Rudong and the students in class two fought three songs in a row, like a high-spirited rooster, he withered when he stepped off the stage, and fell on Yu Qiao's shoulder exhausted: "Cough, I can't do it, I'm so tired..."

Yu Quietly handed the water bottle to her, and said, "Drink some water."

Lu Yun smiled and said, "I see that you will not only have a sore waist and leg pain tomorrow, but also a hoarse voice."

Yao Rudong gulped and drank the water, then groaned: "If I don't show my skills, who would know the true strength of Maiba?"

She looked at Lu Yun and said, "How do you feel now, does your stomach still hurt?"

" It's much better." Lu Yun hugged her knees, her eyes were bright, she lowered her voice and said, "I just went up to fill up hot water and put a baby warmer on it."

Yao Rudong reached out to touch her stomach, and said pleasantly: " Wow, it's really hot! Come and touch it!"

Lu Yun hurriedly avoided it, and scolded with a smile: "Rolling, there are so many people around!"

Yu Qiao shook her head dumbfounded.

Amidst the laughter, someone suddenly yelled: "Hey! Sister Xie is here!" The

cheerful air just now fell silent for a moment, and all the students in Class 1 turned their heads to look at Yu Qiao.

Yao Rudong feared that the world would not be chaotic: "Wow——"

Everyone: "Wow..."

They all heard the sound of wow.

Yu Qiao showed a dazed face: "..."

Lu Yun: "Quiet, senior sister Xie is here to see you, right ?

"

"You two have such a good relationship. If she didn't come to look for you, who else could she look for?" Yu Qiao

shook her head, her eyes were as clear as a lake of clear water: "I don't know."

I don't know the third question! With such a good opportunity, you didn't think about getting to know the goddess better?"

Yu Qiao paused and said, "No."

Yu Qiao actually didn't think about it so much, she just felt that the relationship between herself and Xie Bufei The relationship distance is quite comfortable, neither far nor close, and will not invade personal space too much.

In the past, she had few friends, and she was used to being alone, and getting close to someone made her feel uncomfortable.

But Xie Bufei will not make her feel uncomfortable, she stays away from the social distance well, but gets close at the right time, giving her a lot of help.

Yao Rudong asked: "Don't you want to take the initiative? Go up! Seeing how you can't cover yourself, I'm worried that one day she will think you don't care about her." Yu Qiao hesitated for a moment, and inexplicably began to doubt her attitude

. Too cold.

Even friends need to communicate back and forth, but in this relationship, almost all Xie Bufei is actively approaching, and she is indeed very passive.

Yu Qiao pondered for a moment and made up her mind: "Next time, take the initiative to invite her out to play."

She raised her head and saw Xie Bufei and the students from the student union walking over together.

Xie Bufei was wearing a pure black sweater, dark jeans that outlined her slender waist and long legs, her neckline was slightly open, and her slender white neck glowed a warm yellow under the light.

She turned her head sideways and was talking to the little girl next to her, with one hand in her pocket, her expression on her face was indifferent, seemingly careless.

For some reason, Xie Bufei stopped in her tracks. Yu Qiao watched her quickly scan the surroundings, and her eyes gradually turned to the direction of Class One.

Yao Rudong tugged at Yu Qiao's sleeve nervously: "She's here! Ahhh!"

The playground was crowded with people, and Yu Qiao was like a drop in the ocean sitting among them. She thought that Xie Bufei would not see her, but found that the other party's eyes were on her accurately.

The gentle evening wind lifted the hair beside her ears, and the girl in the distance looked over quietly across the sea of ​​people, and suddenly smiled at her softly.

Those fox eyes are bent into two arcs, and the dimple at the corner of the mouth is looming, so beautiful that it is eye-catching.

There is also that faint, hazy fragrance of lily of the valley.

Yu Qiao blinked her eyes, she felt the noise in her ears gradually dissipating, and the dark crowd in her peripheral vision became blurred.

The chirping of insects in the grass is a lazily prolonged sound, similar to the sound of a heartbeat.

This moment is very short, but it is as long as eternity.

Suddenly, Yao Rudong's voice sounded: "Sister Xie, is she going to stay and listen to our singing?"

Yu Qiao suddenly came to her senses, Xie Bufei had already walked to the edge of the playground with the student union, the moonlight traced her delicate eyebrows and eyes, Dazzlingly beautiful.

"Maybe."

Because of Xie Bufei's appearance, the misfire atmosphere rose again.

During the break time, the instructors got together to discuss and said: "Seeing that you can sing those few lines over and over again, there is no limit at all, and you can sing whatever you like." "Okay!" "

Wuhu

, Give me a whole song, Sister is the Queen!"

The instructor clapped his hands and said, "It's not fun to just sing, why don't you come and play a game." "

From now on, if someone wants to come up and sing, you can designate someone to come up and sing with you." He sings together, or fights with him, there is no limit to the songs, as long as you don't go too far."

Everyone was in an uproar: "Isn't it possible to sing love songs duet?"

Instructor: "It's not impossible."

Yao Rudong was surprised: "It's a bit exciting... ..." She looked at the two silent sisters beside her, and urged, "Is there any beautiful woman who wants to go up and sing a sweet duet with me?"

Lu Yun said indifferently: "Thank you for the invitation, I don't want to.

" He waved his hands and said sincerely: "I can't do it, I can't sing well."

Yao Rudong: "Tsk, none of them can be trusted!"

A group of students formed a circle, eager to try each other, looking at each other, shy and excited.

Suddenly someone stood up voluntarily and said loudly: "Report, I want to sing."

Yao Rudong's expression changed: "Squeeze, how could it be Tang Sijia? Bad luck!"

Wearing a white shirt and a camouflage jacket tied around her waist, Tang Sijia passed through the crowd calmly and walked towards the open space in the center.

"Come up if you want to sing!" The instructor made room for her, "Everyone applaud!"

Everyone applauded vigorously, and the atmosphere was high, and some even whistled and cheered.

The nature of the computer department is special, and there is a big gap in the proportion of genders. It can be said that A flourishes and O declines. In the first class, Alpha swept a large area, and there were also many Betas like Yao Rudong and Lu Yun, but there were very few Omegas, which could be regarded as a scarce resource.

Tang Sijia is an Omega, and because of her good looks, she is very popular in the class.

Yao Rudong said in a low voice: "I really don't understand why so many people like her..." "

Because she is really good-looking." Lu Yun said, "It's a pity that there is something wrong with her character."

Yu Qiao was noncommittal, looking at the center of the crowd Tang Sijia - the girl in a white shirt exudes the unique slenderness of Omega, with pure and sweet eyebrows and eyes.

The instructor smiled and asked, "Who do you want to choose to sing with you?"

"Scarlett! Choose me!" Someone boldly threw out an olive branch.

Tang Sijia looked around, raised her chin, and fixed her eyes deeply on someone.

She gently raised her red lips, her voice was clear: "I choose Yu Qiao. I want to compete with her."

The crowd was quiet for a second, and looked at Yu Qiao again in unison.

Yu Qiao was startled, and gradually frowned.

Tang Sijia had always been hostile to her, and even called her up on this occasion, Yu Qiao would not be so naive as to think that she was really coming to sing duet.

It must have meant something else.

"Student Yu Qiao, don't you want to come up?" Seeing that she was not moving, Tang Sijia pursed her lips with a pitiful expression, "Yes...do you not want to sing with me?"

"She is really a white lotus!" Yao Rudong squeezed her thigh, "I really want to pinch her!"

The instructor didn't notice the subtle atmosphere: "Come up! Everyone who is called must come up!"

Yu Qiao paused for a moment, He stood up neatly and walked up with long legs.

After the farce in the morning, everyone's impression of Yu Qiao has gradually improved, from "a good student who is silent" to "a good student who is very sassy and brave and has an undiscloseable relationship with Xie Bufei".

Yu Qiao acted in a low-key manner, and it was the first time she appeared in this way, everyone couldn't help but look at her a few more times, and suddenly sighed——Yu Qiao's appearance is actually very good.

The girl looks tall and thin, with the sleeves of the camouflage uniform rolled up to the elbow, revealing smooth and powerful forearm lines, a pair of long legs stepping on the dim shadow, under the dim night light, the cold white skin is slightly warm, and the eyes are as clean as water .

She was half a head taller than Tang Sijia, and she overwhelmed the other party with a kind of unwavering aura.

Looking at it this way, Yu Qiao is not inferior to Tang Sijia.

Tang Sijia looked up at her, feeling that she was inexplicably short, and her expression was slightly distorted: "Yu Qiao, what do you want to sing?"

Yu Qiao's eyes were clear, and she said lightly, "You choose first."

Tang Sijia stared at her, After a while, she smiled slightly: "Okay."

She picked out a good song that she usually practiced, and she thought she could sing it very well. Because there is no accompaniment, the a cappella has a unique charm.

Tang Sijia's singing level is not bad, and occasionally she is out of tune, but her flaws are not hidden. This is a sweet song with a lively and lovely melody, which arouses the atmosphere on the stage.

After the song was over, everyone applauded enthusiastically, and the instructor nodded: "Very good, this classmate is very good."

Tang Sijia smiled sweetly, and secretly glanced at Yu Qiao triumphantly.

It's Yu Qiao's turn next, and Yao Rudong is very nervous for her below: "Didn't you say that she can't sing? It's over, it's over, I'm so nervous!!" Lu Yun comforted: "It's okay, look at Qiaoqiao

so If you look calm, if you can't sleep, you are modest..."

Her voice stopped abruptly the moment Yu Qiao started singing.

There was no sound in the audience, not even the sound of the wind, it was as dead as a cemetery.

Yu Qiao didn't listen to much pop music, so she chose an old song after careful consideration.

She closed her eyes and finished singing very calmly. When she opened her eyes again, Yu Qiao saw Tang Sijia's complicated expression: "You...you dare to come up after singing like this?" She couldn't even bear to mock Yu Qiao.

Yao Rudong looked stunned: "It's the first time I've heard someone sing a whole song but not on the tune at all... so magical."

Lu Yun covered her face: "When I didn't say that, Quietly, she really didn't like it. " Good at it."

Looking at the mixed expressions of everyone, Yu Qiao made a rough guess in her heart, pushed her black-rimmed glasses, and sighed almost inaudibly.

Having said that, she is really not good at singing at all.

Looking across the quiet crowd, Yu Qiao suddenly stopped, and she saw Xie Bufei standing behind the crowd at some point, smiling with crooked eyebrows.

Facing Shangyu's surprised gaze, Xie Bufei stretched out his hands and applauded, the sound was particularly obvious in the silence.

She smiled and said, "Yes, you sang very well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
230K 11.1K 63
"My attachment towards her is not Love, its my Devotion." A tale where a brother and sister who were pulled back in late Dwapar yug for being partia...
7.8K 128 9
重生后我和前女友结婚了gl Author:柿原纯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3371627 https://www.shubaow.net/126_126522/ After breaking up with her lover, Si N...
502K 31K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 4 --- Gladius, (noun): (in ancient Rome) a short sword. --- Eret perked up as soon as you and Simon walked into the room, a wide...