Dancae Hcs

By chrolucil

I do not own any characters that are mentioned. All characters belong to Hoyoverse, Honkai Star Rail. Mainly... More

Hc 1
Hc 3
Hc 4

Hc 2

373 5 4
By chrolucil

Do they like affection? How do they show affection?

- At first, Dan heng isn't used to being hugged. He's pretty awkward when it comes to affection. He's kind of uncomfortable with it.

- Caelus as well is awkward when it comes to affection, but he wouldn't mind receiving hugs.

- March had to teach them how to show affection and the different types of affection. Really, March had to teach the newly couple everything.

- Caelus likes to collect things that remind him of Dan heng. There'd be a box in Dan heng's room that's filled with the things Caelus gave him.

- Dan heng generally shows his affection by acts of service.

- Dan heng hugs Caelus from the back. He'd rest his chin on Caelus's shoulder while watching him play video games or read a letter/note/book.

- Caelus braids Dan heng's hair. Like it doesn't matter if it's short or long he WILL find a way to braid it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.