My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Let me teach you 🖤
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤ Fire & Desire 🖤
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
The Unplanned...😉
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤

Trailer-2

1.6K 165 165
By Atiwak

"What the fuck...Haseena...!" His eyes widened as I dropped my nightdress, exposing my sexy lingerie. He was definitely cursing himself for brought this for me.

He drooled over me with his mouth watering, and I could clearly see the temptation and lust in his eyes.

"You broke the condition, Anubhav...!" She mumbled in my mouth, but now I was not in the mood to listen to her. She looked so tempting that I couldn't control myself.

"Why were you smiling so much while talking to him?" Anubhav asked, fuming with jealousy.

"Kyunki woh kitne acche hai...pata hai jab main pehli baar unse mili thi, mujhe un par crush ho gya tha...!" Haseena confessed shyly, which made Anubhav even more furious.

"Dur raho usse warna...(she glared at him), kya main maarne ke alawa aur bhi bohot kuch kar sakta hoon..!" He winked at her.

"Bahu rani aap Rathore khandan ki bahu hai, kam se kam is naam ki toh maryada rakhiye...aise apne se chhote logon ke saath rishte rakhna hamare maan ke khilaaf hai...!" Ragini aunty scolded me, and we both didn't like it.

I looked at Akshu, and she blinked at me with a smile, assuring me.

"Maaaaaaa....(Haseena screamed in pain, while clenching her stomach which is paining), mera baccha...Anubhav....!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, calling for her husband.

"Mrs. Singh was given abortion pills...!" The doctor informed Anubhav and Adi, which made their blood boil.

"Yeh rahe divorce papers....maine ke condition nhi follow kiya aur mujhe us baat ka koi guilt nhi hai...!" Anubhav said calmly, while his wife is watching him blankly.

"Tumne sach mein unhe maar diya?" She asked. "Usne tumhe aur hamare baby ko harm karne ki koshish ki...zinda toh use main kisi halat mein nhi chhodta...!"  He said without any regret.

"Maine mara hai use, woh bhi bina Anubhav ke permission ke...!" Adi said, which shocked Anubhav. "Tum sach bol rahe ho ya phir...?" Haseena arched her eyebrows . "Sach hai agar tumhe mujh par vishwas nhi hai toh mere paas proof hai.." Adi replied passing Manav's phone towards her.

"Yeh plan toh bekar gya par next nhi...!" Ragini smirked. "Mahi, aapko yaad hai na aapko kya karna hai?" She asked Mahi. Mahi smirked in response.

"I love you, my love... I love you...!" Anubhav mumbled against her neck in a drunken state. "Kya kar rahe ho tum... dur raho mujhse...!" She tried to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and smiled, cupping the back of her neck and soon his tongue starts exploring her mouth.

"You forced me... I hate you, Anubhav! I hate you...!" Haseena said, vigorously crying and hiding her naked body. "I can't... mujhe yaad nahi hai... tum jhooth bol rahi ho... maine aisa kuch nahi kiya...!" Anubhav opposed, holding his head between his palms.

"I am not lying, Mr. Singh... you raped your wife in a drunken state. I begged in front of you, but... but you turned a deaf ear. The doctor already said we need physical distance for the safety of the baby, but... you... you were drowned in your lust, and you didn't even think about our child...!" She cried out.

"I raped you... so what is this..." He threw pictures on her face. "woh bastard hamare room mein kyun tha..!" He asked loudly, making her shiver. "Woh mujhse baat karne aaye the...!" She replied, trying to remain calm.

"Aise baat hoti hai, kamar par haath rakh kar...!" He angrily threw the table lamp against the wall. "I know you don't love me now and trust me, Haseena. I can bear your hatred, but betrayal, cheating... no, never...!" He punched his fist against the wall.

"I didn't cheat on you...!" She replied back boldly. "Sach sach bolo... I know tumhe acche log pasand hai aur main... main toh bahut bura hoon isliye ab tumhe woh accha lagne laga hai, tumhara Hero aur main villain...!" His broken heart spoke. She looked at him with teary eyes.

"Bolo na Haseena....main ek criminal hoon yeh janane ke baad tum mujhse itni nafrat karne lagi ho ki mera touch, mera pyaar...kuch nazar nhi aa raha hai...jis Anubhav se tumne pyaar kiya woh tumhe ab rapist nazar aa raha hau...bolo na Haseena...!" His calm but broken voice is enough to tell her that he needs her warmth.

"Anu...Bolo na Haseena...tumhe ab pasand nhi mera paas aana kyunki tumhe ab koi aur pasand hai...bolo na...!" He suddenly asked in loud voice which shiver her.

"Thik hai, tumhe mujhse itni hi nafrat hai toh tum jao... jao yahan se... mere bacche ko mujhe dekar chali jao... I will never force you, my love... never ever...!" He said with a smile and was about to kiss her forehead, but he stopped. "Ab yeh sab karne ka mere paas right nahi hai... hahaha...!" He laughed out sarcastically, falling on his knees, and soon his laughter changed into a painful cry..

"Plan kaam kar gya...ab mazza aayega na....!" They smirked at each other.

"Vadhu ko mandap mein bulaiye...!" Pandit ji said. "Ji pandit ji..!" Akshara said with a smile while Adi and Manav shared a look.

"I love you...!" She said, gazing into her husband's eyes. "I love you too...!" He replied smilingly.

"I love you...!" They said together, joining their forehead.

"Anubhav, please listen to me...!" She pleaded, grabbing his wrist. "I have heard enough from you... you got what you wanted, right? Now you're free, Haseena Malik... go away from here...!!!" He growled, removing her fingers from his wrist.

"Haseena Anubhav Singh Rathore, Mr. Singh...!" She growled back.

"No... you're not...!" He replied and left the room with their baby.

And The End....✨

◦•●◉✿❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤✿◉●•◦

So Dear pyaare pyaare readers yeh tha aane wale kuch parts ka ek chhota sa trailer...I hope sabko achha laga hoga..🙇‍♀️ aur nhi laga hai toh wait karo bhai picture abhi baki hai... aage janana hai toh bane rahiye hamare saath baki aapki iccha..

◦•●◉✿ Author's Note ✿◉●•

Dear readers,

I apologize for interrupting the story with this note, but it is important.

I wanted to inform you that I will be taking a 2-week break, and this will be the final one (agar kisko fark padta hai toh aur nhi padta toh koi baat nhi), Secondly, I have noticed that the response to the story has been decreasing gradually  (views mein kami nhi hai).

Any specific reason?

Plot pasand nhi aa raha hai ya phir nhi padhna aage?  (Bola hai pehle hi jo man hai bol diya kare taki hum us hisaab se story mein changes kar sake par nhi bolna hi nhi hai kisi ko 🥱) 

I know sab busy hai, ek part ko 6 se 10 mein complete karte hai sab isliye I never said ki views ke according vote aur comment chahiye par main bhi hoon busy but phir koshish karti hoon frequently update karne ka isliye ab se short part hi milega, taki ek flow mein story padh sake aap log (warna baad mein aap log  confuse hote toh mujhe dikkat hoti hai)

Aaj ke baad main break par jaungi, mast do hafte milenge sochne ka mann hua toh padhne ka aur jawab dene ka, soch lena tab tak hum aaram se apne kuch kaam complete kar lenge aur haan beech beech mein Phoenix ka update mil jayega baki kisi ki ummeed thoda kam hai....(bhai hum bhi student hai woh bhi working person, aap logon ke paas ek review dene ka samay nhi hai...toh hamare paas bhi samay ki kami hai likhne ke liye)

Aur haan 10  June ko message board par  ek question milega, 12 ghante hum wait karenge reply ka uske baad agar update mila toh samjh lena hum hai aur nhi toh phir aap sabko gyat ho hi jayega.

I know ise padhne ke baad mann mein mujhe bahut kuch bol chuke honge, koi baat nhi...waise bhi hamari image ban hi chuki hai.. egoistic, self centered insaan ki, toh ab main hoon...jisko jo sochna hai sochte rahe...aur haan yeh emotional damage karne mat aana waise hi kal raat 2 baje tak overthink kar liya hai ki maine aisa kya kiya hai ki jo log mujhe apna favorite, inspiration aur Badi behan bolte the achanak se chhod gaye...isliye please, request hai....emotions nhi, honestly bol jana stories ke bare mein, jyada khushi milegi mujhe..

Baki aap logon ki iccha ise bhi story part ki tarah ignore karke kabhi na kabhi par chhodna hai ya nhi...10 din hai aap logon ke paas aaram se padhiye...unfollow kariye...hamara dhairya khatm ho chuka hai ab aapka check kar lete hai..

Hamari baat padhne aur samjhne aur apna kimati samay dene ke liye dhanyavaad✨

Hum apne kuch readers ke bahut aabhari hai jinki wajah se hume ek ummeed milti hai, jinke liye naya part dene ka umang rehta hai...un sabko tahe dil se dhanyavaad ❣️

~Atiwak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
752K 24.6K 52
Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. Men were all over her whenever someone sa...
584K 24.1K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
1.2M 73.1K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...