Dream ; sb

By padfootismylove

Book I In which Ruby Hope Lupin fell in love with her brother's best friend. ─── ・ 。゚☆:... More

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑦
𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠?!
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑦, 𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?
𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒.....?
𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘
𝑀𝑢𝑑𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠
𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑦
𝑁𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠
𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡
𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘
𝑉𝑢𝑙𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝑃𝑎𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡
𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐴𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠
ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐿𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘
𝑂. 𝑊. 𝐿𝑠
𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒
𝑆𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑉𝑠 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑦?
𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟
𝑆𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦
𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠
𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐷𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑜
𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑦
𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝐷-𝐷𝑎𝑦
𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑑
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘
𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦
𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛
𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝐺𝑒𝑚
𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠
𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚
𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠
ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠
𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐄𝐍𝐃
50K

𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

471 16 0
By padfootismylove

"I'm really, really sorry for hurting you both.... I was just going through something, and now I decided it's of no use in hiding it from you guys...." Ruby trailed on as the boys looked at her with anticipation.

"I'm a seer," she started.

"Wha--"

"Let me just continue. Yes, I'm a seer. My birth parents were killed by Voldemort, and that's the reason why I was given to an orphanage. I've been getting visions, like nightmares since last year, and I talked with Professor Dumbledore about it... and he was the one who revealed my identity to me... and I'm training along with Severus to defeat Voldemort--"

"What the fuck?!" Sirius snapped as he stood up from the seat.

"Please calm down, Sirius... let me talk.. I get many horrible visions, and I was scared that these visions might become true at some point in time... I don't want any of these to happen, and that's the reason I'm training.... " Ruby said, looking at them. Remus was in shock after hearing her confession. He couldn't believe his own ears.

"Then why would you avoid us?" He asked

"I thought that was the best thing to do... but I was so wrong.... I missed you guys so much, and I felt so bad when I hurt my loved ones... Please forgive me" Ruby broke down into sobs as Remus pulled her into a warm hug. She missed him.

Ruby hugged him back as her tears made his jumper wet.

"Hey, hey, it's fine.... I get it. Hereafter don't hide anything from us.... whatever it is, we'll face together. And I'm your brother after all, so, just don't do this again" Remus said as he too cried. After a month, they were finally talking.

The siblings pulled away as Ruby stared at Sirius who just looked down. Remus understood this as he patted Sirius's shoulders and walked to his dorm, leaving the couple alone.

"Siri--"

"Let's sit and talk" he said as Ruby nodded her head and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry, Sirius.... what you saw that day, it's nothing like you think... I would never cheat on you Sirius, I just needed someone at that time and Severus was there...." Sirius opened his mouth to talk, but Ruby kept her finger above his lips by shushing him.

"You are the best and perfect boyfriend to exist... I was the one who pushed you away... I'm the fault here, and please don't question yourself.... The past month was difficult for me... I wanted to talk to you but I was scared... not because you might think of me as a weirdo but scared of losing you... and I completely understand if you don't want us together ... I'll take that as my punishment for treating you like shit..." Ruby paused as she took a deep breath.

But I just want you to know one thing... I really really love you, " Ruby finished her confession as her teared eyes stared at his grey ones, which was also brimmed with tears, but nothing fell down.

Sirius slowly cupped her cheek as he pressed his forehead against her's. Ruby closed her eyes as Sirius wiped her tears with his thumb softly.

"I can't stay mad at you, Ruba... never, " he said and kissed her lips. Ruby didn't waste any minute to kiss him back. The kiss was filled with passion. It felt like eternity, and neither if them wanted to pull away. Sirius pulled her even closer by making her sit on his lap. The way they kissed showed how much they missed each others presence. Slowly, his lips pulled away from her lips and attached to her neck and collar bone. Ruby's one hand went inside his t-shirt while the other was playing with his hair.

They never shared a kiss like this.

Eventually, they pulled away for air as Ruby leaned her forehead against his forehead.

"I love you," Sirius said as he pecked her lips for one last time.

"Let's not do this again, shall we?" He asked as she nodded her head with a smile.

"So, Sirius Black, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Ruby asked, which made Sirius chuckle. Instead of replying to her, he just kissed her forehead, which gave her the answer she wanted to hear.

"Do you remember the first time I asked you out?" Ruby nodded her head. "Let's go on a date. Tomorrow. Hogsmeade, " Sirius said as Ruby smiled, and this time, she kissed his forehead as Sirius smiled knowingly.

A/n

They made up!!! And I'm really not that good in writing makeout stuff (zero knowledge🐒)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 240 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
5.8K 348 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...
293K 7.8K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
154K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...