𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

2.4K 144 89
By rk_ak0

Growing mushrooms out of one's head: It's often used in animes when a character feels down.

Heel flick: Using your heel to lift the ball over the defender

Passing with the inside of his feet: A passing technique that use the side of one's foot. (Basically the pass Isagi did before he was in blue lock but using the inner area of the foot)

~✴~ 

After y/n finished his shower, he started walking in the corridors, trying to find the room of team V.

Here it is!

Y/n opened the door and sees an empty room, he looked around sees a phone on a pillow.

This should be Nagi's phone!

Y/n jumped on the futon, laying on his stomach and grabbed the phone, entering the password.

0812.. If I didn't remember wrong (The number is someone's birthday~)

He clicked into a rhythm game and started a round. As the song starts, his leg swung to the beat of the song, completely forgetting that he is in team V's room.

.

"Who are you?"

Y/n looked at the door once he heard a voice he didn't recognize, a black hair boy was standing by the door while pushing up his glasses. Y/n glanced at what ranking this stranger has.

That's really high.. Is he the person who has the highest ranking in this building for now?

Y/n did a small wave at the boy, completely forgetting to answer his question.

"Hey, don't ignore my question. And that's Nagi's phone, this will be considered as 'harassment'." The male continued as he walked closer to y/n.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows with what the boy just said.

Harassment? 

The male looked at the text shown and mumbled, "Did I use the wrong word.."

"Stupid Zantestu! Stop trying to sound smart by using words you don't know!" Reo walked in the room, seeing y/n on Nagi's futon.

"Oh y/n! Are you here to find Nagi?" Reo asked as he puts down Nagi who is sleeping, on his own bed.

Zantestu looked at the duo that entered the room, "Seems like they know this person.." He went back to his futon and took off his glasses, wiping the lenses.

Y/n looked at Reo and shook his head. He waved Nagi's phone and stuck out his tongue while winking.

"So you are here for Nagi's phone.." Reo sweatdropped. "You could have always get back your own with 3 goals.." He continued.

I could only do 2 goals last round, i need one more.

Reo nodded while patting Nagi's head. He leaned closer to Y/n, seeing the familiar game that Nagi always plays.

.

Y/n yawned and rubbed his eyes while skipping through the data given after finishing the song. Reo noticed and said, "You should go back to your own room now, it's getting quite late."

Y/n looked at the time and widened his eyes.

It's this late already?! 

He gives Nagi's phone to Reo quickly and waved at the two, running out of the room. He started running through corridors, getting lost for a few times but still found the room.

As he pushed the door open, the whole team Z looked at the boy.

"Y/n! You are finally back, do you mind telling us your weapon?" Kuon walked over to the boy, holding up a notebook.

Weapons..? Like guns and knifes?

"Come on! Tell us what you are the best at in soccer! I want to sleepp.." Naruhaya whined.

So that's what 'weapon' meant.. Should I tell them?

Y/n thought for a while and typed on the watch.

Sorry... I am not exactly sure..

"One doesn't know and one don't to tell us, is this some kind of sibling things?" Igarashi said, staring at the two siblings.

"Are you sure that you don't know? You are ranked the highest in our team though.." Kunigami said, looking at y/n, who sat down next to Chigiri. Y/n looked at his brother and smiled, putting his head on Chigiri's shoulder.

As Kuon was talking about the tactic he came up with, Chigiri started caressing y/n's hair, making the boy doze off and fall asleep.

~✴~

THE NEXT DAY: PRACTICE

Ehh? 'I am the next 9'? That name sounds so lame.

Kuon was explaining the tactic to y/n and Bachira because of the two falling asleep yesterday, but after seeing y/n's message, the boy started sulking in a corner. There was an imaginary black cloud on top of Kuon.

"You don't have to speak the truth, y/n!" Bachira whispered to y/n. Unfortunately, Kuon heard it and started drawing circles while sulking.

Is he going to grow mushrooms out of his head soon?

Bachira nodded. The two continued staring at Kuon, waiting for the mushrooms to grow.

~✴~

Just one more goal to get back my phone! I need to send some messages to 'M' or else he might be suspicious if he already got back his phone.

Y/n thought as he was stretching, waiting for Team Y to arrive. After a while, the team arrived and Kuon called the whole team over.

"Hibiki Okawa. Team Y is in the same spot with us. There's no way they will recover if they lose this game. We'll have to look out for their number 9, with his super strong shooting technique, he became Kumamoto prefecture's top soccer." Kuon explained.

"But this time, we got our "I'll be the next 9!" tactic. Remember what we did in our practice!" He continued.

"Victory or death, team Z!!"

"YEAH!"

As y/n wanted to type something on his watch, he noticed the watch is off. 

I guess I can't type anything once the round is about to start..

Everyone got into position, following the tactic's placements. 

I guess I am going first according to what was planned!

Y/n took a deep breathe and started the game, running towards the goal. He dribbled past some players with ease, then he noticed someone staring at him.

"Chigiri Y/n. You are pretty good at dribbling, but I don't think that is your weapon." A boy with hair covering his eyes said, blocking y/n's way along with another player.

Ikki Niko.. 

Y/n ran past Niko by doing a heel flick, running directly to the goal. Niko following behind.

"You seem to be quite good at football, as if you are perfect.. Seems like a prodigy. But everyone has their own weakness.." Niko said, catching up.

Y/n showed no reactions with what Niko said, he started speeding up, leaving Niko behind.

Perfect.. I haven't heard that for a while.

Y/n dribbled past some player, closing up to the goal. When he was about to strike, he sensed someone behind him.

"Were you in the scene of that 'attempted murder' that happened years ago?" Niko asked, trying to get the ball by using the slide technique he learnt from the match with Team V.

Y/n widened his eyes after hearing what Niko said, but still focused on the match. He moved his foot with the football to the left side, dodging Niko's slide tackle. Players in team Y and some players in team Z saw what y/n is doing and immediately ran to the left, planning to take the ball when y/n is 'passing'. (Did this part make sense to yall?? I can imagine it but idk if i wrote it clearly)

"HE'S PASSING TO THE LEFT!"

Y/n smirked and trapped the ball using his foot and dropped the ball to his left leg.

Even though I have never used this leg to strike before, but this distance should be easy to strike..

Once his right leg landed on the ground, he kicked the ball with his left leg.

BANG

1:0

Once y/n scored, Niko signed and was about to walk back to his position, but y/n gripped on his shoulder, stopping him from walking.

Niko looked at y/n's eyes, later glancing down to his neck. 

"That's make-up right? There should be a scar after what happened." Niko said.

Y/n gripped on Niko's shoulder harder and glared down at him, as if he was telling the boy to shut up. (If you are shorter than Niko (173cm) then y/n pulls Niko's bodysuit collar down, making him look at him)

Niko gulped nervously, and nodded. The smile on appeared on y/n's face again after the nod and he stopped gripping on the boy's shoulder, walked away. Preparing for the next round.

~✴~

I hinted y/n's weapon and backstory in this chapter! Let's see if anyone can guess it, and who's birthday it is for the password of Nagi's phone. (Fun fact, this person's birthday is two days after mine!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 596 16
[Blue Lock x Akashi/Kuroko!OP!GenderNeutral!Reader] [Name] wishes their Dad hadn't forsaken them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have joined this program...
719K 33.6K 70
Haikyuu!!Various x Nagi!Reader What happens when Hard work meets Natural talent? Read to find out as our young prodigious [Name] meets the hard-worki...
166K 6.3K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
137K 3.2K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...