The World of Us [JENO KARINA...

By nineisforever

A world where Karina Yu fell in love with Jeno first, and Jeno Lee fell harder. This book contains random sho... More

First Met (Flashback)
Jeno is sick (Present)
Picnic Date (Flashback)

Disclaimer

314 2 1
By nineisforever

Hello wonderers and readers, welcome to my fic!

Actually this book is my first English fiction I ever made as non-English speaker. Since English is not my first language, I hope you still can enjoy to read the book despite you might find some grammatical errors inside (I will try and give my best for the book).

Please note that this book is a random fiction which means you will read how Jeno and his lover, Karina, spend their time together as lovers. The chapters might or might not be related to one or another, but I will tell you if it is related or not in the future.

Last, enjoy the fic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...