๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ .. ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ...

By Romantic_Fanatics

๐Œ๐„๐„๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐๐Ž๐Ž๐‘ She knew how it felt to be broken from inside.. And hence she went on to mend every b... More

๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“…โ™กโ๐“‡
๐“‚โ“˜ฤง๐“˜ โ„ เธฃ๐“” สฐู‚๐”ž๐“ต
๐˜‰l๐”๐”๐‘‘๐—‚๐ง๐“ฐ ะ๐—ฒ๐Ÿ’”๐’“๐—๐’”
๐’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’œ๐“๐Ÿ’”๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐’Ÿ๐“‡โ˜ฏ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ฎโค๏ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’.
๐’ž๐“โ™ก๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’
โ˜†โ™ช ๐”ฆฦ’ ๐ˆ ั•โ’ถ๏ฝ™ ๐’พ ๐‹เนโ“ฅฮญ ๐“Ž๐“ธว—
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
ะฝ๐”ธ๐“Ÿฦคฮนแ’ชโ“จ แบธืฉฮตะณ ๐”ธโ“•๏ฝ”๐‘’๐“ป
๐แ‘Œั๐“ƒ๐“˜ล‡ฤฃ ฦคฮ”หขหขฦ—แต’๏ผฎ
๐ฟ๐Ÿ’ž๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ; ๐ฟโค๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“ƒโ€๐“‰ โฃ
A๐”ป๐๐’พ๐’ธั‚โ“”๐”ป ั‚เน ๐˜โ“žแต˜ ๐Ÿ’
ฯ‰๐€๐”ฉะบ รƒ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ; ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป!
๐’ฐ๐“ˆ โข ๐น๐Ÿ˜๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ โฃโฃโฃ

๐’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝโ˜ฏ๐“๐‘’

149 30 109
By Romantic_Fanatics

●⁠ᴥ⁠●

To pretend I'm yours... Made my heart light...
It was absolutely wrong to do, but still it felt so right....

~PrantikaC.
..................................................................................................................................................................

" How's your new client doing?" The girl asked to Meera who was reading some reports.

" He still hasn't came to me Ishu.." Meera answered with a sad look covering her face .

" And you're sad about it?" She asked querking her brows. Her words took her off gaurd. She didn't knew the answer to that.

Was she really sad about it?

" No.. I mean.. I am just concerned about my patient.. " said Meera which was somewhat true ..

" Oh come on Meeru.. he's not just your patient.. I can see that.." she smirked at her friend who was left speechless.

" Shut up Ishu.. you can't say that.. he's just a part of my profession.. no feelings involved.. do you get that?" Her scolding did no work as she continued to smirk..

" Just avoid her nonsense Meera.. she's born to say stupid things..." The man said hitting her arm only to receive back a slap.

" I totally agree.. anyways Manik.. Isha.. my clients might be coming anytime.. I'll see you guys around?" She asked politely to which they nodded hugging her and left from that place.

A knock came on the door followed by the 60 years old man entering..

" Khan uncle... Please come.." she smiled warmly as the old man made his way to sit across her. She turned to sit as well when she felt a gaze on her.. she turned towards the left to find nothing. Thinking it to be her hallucination she sat down to start her session.

" So.. how are you doing uncle?" She asked kindly..

" I'm doing better ." He replied looking into space.. his face lacking the shine and smile it used to have when his wife was alive.

" Would you like to reflect on that?" She asked gently....

" Why are you still trying?" His question made her smile softly..

He wondered why she used to listen to his usual rents every time he would come here.. it's not like he said something new each time. It has always been about his misery for his wife's death. But everytime he came, she would listen to him like she was hearing something new.. every single time.

" What do you mean uncle?" She asked patiently as the old man smiled at her with adoration.

" What I mean is sweetheart that I come here every week and waste your time with the same nonsense while you sit patiently and listen to me as if I teach you something new everytime.." she smiled hearing that .

" I do get to learn alot from you uncle.. you have taught me the depth of love.. you have taught me that behind every broken heart , there's love which needs to be cherished and pain that needs to be healed.. I listen to you because I'm your therapist but apart from that I love to hear the tales of one's life.." the old man smiled at the young therapist who was so innocent yet so wise.

" So that's the reason you haven't given up on me even when my kids have. " He smiled at her and she realised that she was the only one he had in his life now.

She felt sad.. but she knew it's the reality...

" Aunty has left uncle.. but she has left the beautiful memories behind.. live with them.. cherish them.. I'm sure when she'll look at your from the sky at nights.. she would love to see you smiling at her rather than weeping.." he chuckled hearing that when the clock made a sound. He looked there to see his time was over for today..

" And here my time ends.." he said with a sad smile to which she smiled giving him a side hug..

" I'll see you soon uncle.." he nodded ruffling her hairs and left from there.. she started to arrange her stuffs when her phone started ringing. She picked the lying phone and read the called ID only to get freezed for a second.

It was not less than a surprise for her to recieve this call.

With a heavy heart and a small smile in her lips she swiped the green button..

" We have a come back party tonight.. you've to come.." the caller asked or rather stated .. she smiled sadly as she knew it has to be something like that or else why would they call her..

" Is she back? " She asked clutching the phone tighter.

" Yes she's.. and I hope you'll welcome your sister with open arms..?"

" Of course mom.. I'll.. " she said with a small smile.

" Ok then .... I'll see you tonight.." the call was cut and she held the table to support herself.

" It's ok Meera.. you're ok.. you're fine..." She was trying to compose herself when she heard rapid knocks on her door.

Opening her eyes she looked at the door confused as she was already done with all her appointments and her receptionist generally doesn't knock like this . Then who was it?

" Coming .." wiping the lone tear that escaped her eyes she made her way to the door and opened it only to for her smile which she put on the last time to fade. She never expected to see him here.. his eyes raked over her frame before landing on her face as he flashed a smile...

" May I come in Ms. Kapoor?"

....................................................................................................................................................................

" Ms Kapoor?" He called again due to her lack of response.

" Mr. Sehgal?" She asked still not able to believe her eyes.

" Uhh.. how may I help you? " She asked coming out of her shock world.

" Well.. aren't you willing to help me with my therapies?" He asked wriggling his brows..

" Ofcourse.. but at 7 in the evening?" She asked looking over the clock ..

" Well you asked me to come to you whenever I was ready.. so I'm ready now.. " he said smiling cockily..

" That's good but I have to leave for a family get together Mr. Sehgal . Would you mind if we continue this tomorrow?" She asked hoping she didn't upset him.

" Will it be a problem if I come along?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck..

" You want to come along with me to my family gathering?" She asked surprised..

" Only if you don't mind.." he stated smiling..

She thought for a while and looking at the desperate look on his face.. she decided to give in..

" Ok then.. come.." he nodded happily as they left in her car towards their destination.

They were midway through the drive when her phone started ringing.. looking at the caller ID a smile came to her lips.

As she was driving she kept the call on speaker and focused on the road.

" Hey Meera di.. where are you? I'm already home dude.. don't tell me you're not coming to meet your sister!" The voice was enough for Mihir to sit still and look at the phone shocked..

" I'm on my way Charu.. how can I miss your comeback party?" Asked Meera with an amused smile.

Mihir looked at the screen to get his last counts confirm and the name and the picture was enough to prove his assumptions true.

" Can't wait to meet you di.. it's been 4 years... Just come already.." she whined in the call making her laugh.

" Alright drama queen.. I'll see you in 5.. " she said cutting the call... And turned towards Mihir who was looking at her as if she had grown two horns.

She stopped the car looking at his face..

" What's wrong?" She asked concerned..

" Who was this? " He asked pointing at her phone.. she looked confused yet decided to give the answer.

" My sister.. Charitha Oberoi... " As soon as he heard that he lost his mind..

" Oh my fucking goodness.. you're Cherri 's sister?" He asked shocked and surprised..

" Excuse me? Who Cherri... She's...Cha-" then the realisation dawned upon her.

The girl who was the obsession here was none other than her sister..

Cherri was none other than her Charu ...

" Oh my god.." she whispered looking at his face which screamed happiness..

" Bro was so right.. you are the only one who could help me.. " he said throwing his arms around her as she grasped his hard body for support..

' What a mess this was turning into? ' she thought looking outside the window as Mihir still stayed in her embrace dealing with his overwhelmed emotions.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Meera stepped inside the castle like mansion followed by Mihir in tow . They saw her father , mother and Charitha sitting in the hall already waiting for her..

As soon as her presence was acknowledged Charitha came running into her arms..

" Oh I missed you so much.." she said hugging her sister who was not less than a motherly figure to her..

" Missed you too.." Meera replied kissing her cheeks.. Mihir had his eyes all the time on the younger girl who didn't even realised his presence until she backed off and her eyes fell on him..

" What the hell? What are you doing here Mihir?" She whisper yelled knowing about her parent's presence behind.

" Uhh I... " Before Mihir could reply Meera held his hand squeezing it softly to stop him. She looked at him giving a reassuring look before turning to her .

" Uhh.. he's my friend Charu.. so I just brought him along."

" Took you too long.. come on now.." her mother said from behind and they nodded heading inside.

Mihir greeted her parents while Charitha took Meera aside..

" Di.. how can you be friends with an obsessed stalker?" She whisper yelled holding her wrists..

" What do you mean?" She asked raising her brows.

" Di .. this man is behind me from last 4 years . A total psycho ex.. he's a stalker di.. it's better if you stay away from him.. " Charitha was concerned no doubt but Meera felt bad when she said that about him...

" Charu.. calm down ok.. he's my good friend.. and the thing you're calling obsession was his love for you.." Meera said calmly refusing to burst up the anger that was boiling inside her.

" Was? Is .... He's still obsessed with me.. I'm sure he must have searched about me and got to know that you're my sister.. and it's his new trick to come to me.." she flipped her hairs giving a disgusted look to him who was talking with her parents..

" May be you're wrong this time.." she whispered softly before making her way towards the drinks counter to get herself a drink...

She was pouring herself some soft drink when she felt the seat beside her getting occupied.. she turned her head to find the handsome face smiling at her.

" Hi.. " he greeted smiling..

" Hello.." she smiled amused at him..

" Uhh.. what did she said? Was she talking about me? " He asked with twinkling eyes..

To say Meera was surprised would be an understatement. The rough tough man was behaving like a teen boy right now.. and for what? Just for that girl who doesn't gives a damn about him.

" Well... She thinks you're here for her ... And you became my friend to reach to her.." she mumbled looking at her drink..

" Well she's technically true ... I'm here to get her... And I've a feeling I'll.." he said smiling staring at the girl who was busy in her phone..

" You won't.. " her words taken him aback... He looked at her confused and furious..

" Excuse me? " His tone changed drastically from sweet to rude.

" Until and unless you stop running behind her... Until and unless you stop giving her the extra attention.. until and unless she realises what's your worth and what's she losing... You won't get her... " Her words hit his heart and mind both and he knew that his therapist was right yet again.

" I get it... And I need your help.." he said now turning towards her.

" As I said I'm always willing to help.. you just need to ask me.." she smiled gently placing her hands atop his.

" Alright then.. be my girlfriend... " He proposed and her eyes grew wide.

She gasped and her hold from his hand loosened.

" What? What are you even saying Mr. Sehgal?" She asked looking here and there just to make sure no one was hearing them.

" Yes.. that's the only perfect plan I've right now.. I've tried everything Ms. Kapoor.. but you're right. She needs to see what she's missing... what she's losing.. she needs to know that now if she doesn't come I'm not going to wait for her or chase her . She'll see her own sister getting what was hers.. what she could have... And she'll realise that her right place is me and my arms.. she'll come back to me... Please say yes Ms. Kapoor.." he said pleadingly taking her hands in his..

She looked at her sister who had her eyes trained on them and then at him who was expecting from her.. he trusted her .. he knew she could help him... Then how could she break that trust? That hope?

After thinking for another minute she finally gave into his decision..

" Ok.. "

" Ok? " He asked again holding upto his excitement when she nodded and he got up lifting her in his arms making her squeal ..

Her parents and Charitha looked at the two taken aback.... Meera giggled looking at his happiness while he twirled having her in his arms .. he was so happy today.. he had to be .. after all... They were finally starting their plan to get what he wanted.. and this time he knew this plan had to work..

" What happened?" Her parents asked walking upto them when Mihir placed her on her feets before turning to them..

" Uncle .. aunty.. I proposed your daughter and... She said yes..." His announcement brought wide smiles to all of their faces except the one girl who looked at the two blankly...

" He proposed? But he was just your friend right?" She asked to Meera who tugged back her hairs smiling.

" Every relationship starts with friendship Charu.. yes he was my friend but.. now.. he's my boyfriend.." she said wrapping her hands around his arm..

" That's great.. both my daughters are comitted now.. I feel like I'm the happiest man alive on this earth.." her father said dramatically making them laugh..

" Then Mihir.. you have to come to our farmhouse for a weekend... We all are going to celebrate Charitha 's come back party and of course our anniversary.." she said smiling at her husband who pecked her forehead lovingly.

The scene was enough for Meera to look away .. her beautiful smile vanished into thin air.. Mihir was confused at her sudden change of mood but shrugged off the matter anyway..

" And also to celebrate Meeru and Mihir's relationship.. we have to announce right that our elder daughter has found the one.." the father said smiling at her who managed to give a small smile.

" And Meera.. do call your friends too.. and Mihir you too can call your people.. you know more the merrier.. so everyone is welcome..." Her mom said to which she nodded .

" Alright then... I'll take your leave... " Meera said ready to leave the place..

" No.. di.. we've met after so long.. please stay tonight?" Charitha suggested with pleading eyes..

" But we're going to meet again... And we'll be together for a week Charu.." she tried to deny when Mihir spoke .

" It's alright cupcake.. " her head snapped to his direction as she started with wide eyes..

Cupcake? Where did that come from..

" Just spend some time here.. your family deserves your time too.. I'll anyways come to pick you up tomorrow.. " he said smiling caressing her cheeks .. he leaned down to her level to whisper in her ears .

" Just stay Ms. Kapoor.. talk to Charitha.. tell her about us.. keep making stories to get her jealous.. I want all the details tomorrow.." he said in her ears before kissing there and backing off.

From the corner of her eyes he saw how Charitha looked away from the sight..

" They're so adorable.." she heard her father saying.. only if they knew the truth..

" Ok.. I'll stay.." she stated making them smile..

" I'll walk you to the car.." she said while he said his goodbyes to her parents.. he was about to turn towards Charitha when Meera shook her head in no.. he frowned but listened to her as she led him out of the mansion.

Once reaching the car he turned towards her with a excited smile..

" I can't wait to know what she's thinking about this.. just do what I said alright?" He asked to which she nodded.

He saw her not smiling like she always does.. her eyes were looking at their surroundings and this managed to bother him.. he took her hands in his and she looked into his eyes..

" Thankyou Ms. Kapoor.. you dont know what you're doing for me.. I'm a person who's broken into pieces... But you're the one who's collecting those broken pieces to make me Whole.. " his eyes held gratefulness for her ..

She smiled gently at him and leaned down towards his face ... He was confused and then became amused when he realised what she was about to do.. she was actually going to kiss him? Wow.. he wasn't expecting that...

She placed her palms over his chest to stop him as he was about to press his lips against her.. he was about to back off and ask for the sudden block when she whispered stopping right in front of his lips.

" She's watching... Don't move.." he smiled hearing that and held her face in his pretending to kiss her..

The pretense was doing wonders inside her .. she didn't knew why she was feeling like that.. her heart was thumping at the proximity... And her cheeks were heating up with his touch.

' it's just an act ..' she kept reminding herself as he pecked her forehead one last time before getting inside his car and leaving from there...

She waved at the retreating car and turned back to see Charitha turning hastily and leaving from there..

This plan was working she thought...

But only question which was disturbing her was that was she going to remain sane by the end of this act?

................................................................................................

Where there is love.. there is passion..
The evergreen trick of jealously always brings out confession...

~PrantikaC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 19.8K 27
She was shattered, she was alone, she was naive, she was pure. One day he came back and took her in his dream world. They were happy, they were com...
8.1K 289 10
What if Shido from the Date A Live franchise gain the System and the very power of the shadow monarch, Sung Jin Woo?
517K 7.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
174K 5.4K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...