Unexpected (Bakugo x Reader)

By fadedfilms

What the class of 1-A didn't expect on the first day of school was you crashing into their training ground. ... More

01- a comet?
02- moving in
03- first day
04- quirk test and some brusies
05- to confront
06- ice cream for two
07- training
08- encounter at lunch
09- mario kart after dinner
10- homesick
12- aftermath
13- banned and detained
14- visiting you
15- blackfire's return
16- we meet again
17- leaving
18- new beginnings
19- does america have urinals?
20- I'ma fight a man, a man
21- facetiming with a side of drool
22- sassy men apocalypse
23- mall skirts

11- USJ

1.8K 55 7
By fadedfilms

Second POV:

"(Y/N) get up."

"No."

"We have to go to school."

"Okay, have fun."

You covered your face with your favorite fluffy pillow. It was so soft and comforting you didn't want to put it down. Aizawa stood at your door with his arms crossed looking at your figure hiding underneath the blanket.

"I can't just leave you home alone." The man sighed. "We're going to be late let's go, we have a class field trip today."

You groaned loudly. "I don't want to go."

"Why?"

"I'm just not feeling it." You got quiet, peeking your head out from underneath the blanket. "I think there's something wrong with me Mr. Aizawa..."

The said man leaned against the wall, tapping it softly. "What's on your mind kid."

You sat up fixing your disheveled hair, "I'm just feeling empty? I don't know how to describe it, but when I think of the state of my life right now, I get sad."

"You and me both."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

You fell back and covered yourself with the blanket once again. "Can I just skip one day of school. Just one."

Aizawa sighed, "Okay, but I can't leave you unsupervised."

-

"Thank you again Midnight." Aizawa bowed slightly to said teacher and turned to you. "Remember to call if you need anything."

You nodded, feeling bad about not going to your first class field trip, but also felt some sort of relief.

This planet and their customs are so different from what you're used to, it was mentally exhausting.

Once Aizawa left, Midnight smiled and you let out a soft sigh. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked seeing you zone out.

You thought for a second, "I just...miss my family. I haven't had the chance to properly grieve I guess..."

Midnight stayed silent, letting you finish.

You felt your eyes water, "I'm just a kid, I don't know what I'm doing. I appreciate Mr. Aizawa of course, but everything is..."

You looked down at your hands seeing tears fall onto your palm.

You suddenly felt Midnight pull you into a hug, "W-What are you doing?" Her hand was softly patting your back, "Grieve (Y/N), we're all here for you now, it's not going to be easy."

You let the tears come out and held her tighter, bawling onto her shoulder.

Midnight stayed quiet, letting you do you.
Aizawa needs to learn a thing or two about how to console his new teenage daughter.

"Sorry..." You hiccuped seeing the tear stains you had left behind.

-

"Oi! Where's (Y/N)?" Bakugo asked looking around the bus.

The rest of the class took notice of this and looked at Aizawa.

"Is she going to be late Mr. Aizawa?" Kirishima asked raising his hand.

"She's not coming along, she isn't feeling well." Aizawa sighed seeing the girls freak out.

"My bestie!" Mina cried, "Is she okay? Is she alone!"

The rest of the class started talking amongst themselves.

"She was acting weird yesterday."

"Maybe it's a cold."

"Do aliens get sick?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes at his classmates and rested his head against the window.

"Aw, Bakugo looks sad." Kaminari looked at the blonde who immediately started yelling at him.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Kaminari flinched, but let out a laugh, "Guess I was right."

"THE HELL YOU ARE DUNCE FACE!"

-

You were finally starting to feel a bit better, all thanks to Midnight. She trained a bit with you and told stories about her various fights with villains.

"I love your costume Midnight! It's very...you!"

She smirked, bringing out her whip and whipping it your way. "Let's get you a costume just like this then!"

Your face started heating up, "I'm okay with mine." You stated, an image of you in a provocative costume like Midnight's popped into your head, making you laugh. "I think I'll head over to the cafeteria."

"When you come back I'll tell you about the time I put Aizawa to sleep! He didn't believe it would work on him, but BAM! He was out like a light." Midnight crossed her arms. "I JUST LOVE PROVING MEN WRONG, IT TURNS ME ON!"

-

It was still too early for lunch, the cafeteria was empty and you hoped there would be extra snacks. But of course, there was only bowls of fruit around the serving area. "Darn hero school..."

You came across a vending machine and eyed a purple bag of chips, "I do love purple."

How does this thing worked?

You tried knocking on the glass and frowned in frustration. "I should break this whole thing down."

"Try the buttons."

You turned to see that guy from before, he had purple hair and eye bags.

"I knew that." You looked at the buttons and started pressing at random, but to no avail.

"You need to insert money first." The purple haired guy said.

You didn't even want the damn snack anymore, but couldn't walk away out of embarrassment. "Money...right."

You pulled out some crumbled bills and inserted them into an opening that read push.

The guy grabbed your bills and flattened them out then inserted them into the machine, "Make sure you watch and pay attention."

"It's not my fault!"

"I don't care. Now which snack do you want." He asked.

"That one." You whispered, pointing at the purple bag of chips.

"It's labeled as B12, so you press..." He let you finish.

You felt your right eye twitching, "B12."

"Sorry, I'm a bit condescending." He smirked covering his mouth. "That means-"

"I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I'M NOT STUPID!" You yelled quickly grabbing the bag of chips from his hands and walked away.

"I was joking, wait!"

He caught up with you as you walked, "I've seen you around."

"Congratulations." Eye-bags over here completely ruined your mood.

"My names Shin-"

He was suddenly interrupted by Iida, who stumbled across the hallway in a state of panic.

"(Y/N)!" Iida shook you by your shoulders. "Where's All Might!"

Without a second thought you responded. "In his office, wh-"

"THANK YOU!"

You followed Iida quickly running behind him leaving the other behind. "Is everything okay?" You didn't like the way Iida looked back at you, fear in his eyes.

"We're being attacked by villains."

-

"HELP!"

Iida stormed into All Might's office, making the hero flinch. All Might stood on his feet giving Iida his full attention, "THE CLASS IS BEING ATTACKED BY VILLAINS, USJ HAS BEEN INFILTRATED!"

Your throat was tight, you couldn't believe what was happening.

"What?" All Might made his way to the door, "There's no time, I'm going over there. Young Iida, gather as many heroes as you can and send them over now!"

Iida nodded, understanding All Might would get to USJ faster than anyone.

"I'm coming with you All Might!" You yelled.

"No (Y/N), it's too dangerous!" Both Iida and All Might exclaimed.

"I don't care! All my friends and Aizawa...they're in trouble...I can't just stay here!" You yelled, "I'm going."

"Iida hold her back, it's far too dangerous." And with that All Might quickly exited, leaving you two behind.

You turned to look at your classmate, Iida was tense. "As if I'm staying here." You started to levitate, feeling your power radiate throughout your body.

"(Y/N), NO!" Iida yelled.

But it was too late, you decided if All Might won't take you with him, you'd have to follow him.

Iida shook his head, "Sorry All Might, there's no time to chase after (Y/N), I need to gather as much help as I can."

So there you were, watching as All Might jumped throughout the city rooftops in a hurry. You were following quickly behind him, when he noticed your presence he said, "Young (Y/N)! Please stop, this is far too dangerous!"

You ignored the number one hero and continued on, knowing he wouldn't stop to lecture you during a time sensitive emergency.

-

"Someone h-help." Mina cried seeing the state of her teacher.

Blood poured from Aizawa's head, all thanks to a Nomu that was currently holding the teacher down. He was stuck, surrounded by scared students. Aizawa fought hard, but they seemed to be outnumbered by countless and powerful villains.

Midoriya snarled his teeth, "Don't do anything stupid," Bakugo spat at him, seeing the green-haired boy in a stance that told the other he was ready to pounce. Now was not the time to be unpredictable, not whilst surrounded by powerful villains who were just as unpredictable.

"Listen to your friend." Shigaraki smiled pointing over to Aizawa, "Or you'll be next."

"Not so fast!"

Everyone in USJ turned to see you levitating above All Might, who stood with a powerful aura surrounding him.

"It's All Might!"

Students felt hope hit their hearts as the number one hero has shown up, their faces lighting up with relief as they suddenly felt safe and things would be okay.

"(Y/N)?"

Bakugo tightened his fists. He felt better at the sight of you, but this was not the time or place he wanted to see you right now.

All Might walked forward, power in his slow threatening steps. "It's fine now."

His tone was not a comforting one, but one where he sounded so sure that everything will be okay because he willed it.

Midoriya wanted to cry in what could be relief or anger or sadness.

WHOOSH

"Whoa!" Students cried, "What was that?"

Behind the line of smoke and dust was All Might pinning the Nomu down himself.

"He appeared in a split second, I can't believe it!"

"That's our number one hero."

Shigaraki scratched at his skin in distress, "NOMU DESTROY ALL MIGHT!"

You watched everything go down as All Might shared punches with the giant-looking bird monster.

"What the hell is this thing?" All Might cried, "In my prime, I would've taken this thing down in three single punches."

Shigarkai laughed manically, "This Nomu was personally designed to kill you, number one hero."

You snarled your teeth in anger, you just wanted to make all this end so everyone can go home safely, and  especially so you can go to bed already.

In an instant you swooshed up the villain with the hand on his face, you roughly tighten your grip around his wrist and dangled him in the air.

"I would recommend leaving and never coming back." You held him tighter.

"HUH?" Shigaraki looked below to find himself meters in the air.

"DAMMIT ALIEN GIRL!" Bakugo yelled at you.

"WATCH OUT FOR HIS HANDS!" Aoyama yelled from below.

"Let me go, now!" Shigaraki spat at you.

You smirked at him, "If you say so!"

Releasing your grip on the villain immediately caught the attention of the giant mutan bird fighting All Might. The Nomu quickly jumped in the air to catch Shigaraki before he hit the ground.

"That brat actually let go, what kind of hero school is this!" Shigaraki looked up at your floating figure and pointed at you. "Nomu, kill that girl!"

"Uh-oh..." You whispered watching the giant mutant jump at you with its full power.

With no time to react, you were knocked onto the ground with a single punch from the Nomu. You laid in a crater on the dirt, groaning in pain. The sounds of your classmates screaming filled your ears. "Stupid bird, I'm going to rip that ugly head off."

Your eyes turned a bright green, you started floating and cracked your knuckles. The Nomu screeched loudly seeing as you got back up. "Shut up and come at me ugly-"

WHOOSH

It was All Might.

He had punched the Nomu while it was distracted with you. The Nomu was thrown back, but still moving.

"My turn." You said quickly flying towards the Nomu.

You brought your fist back and gave the mutant a right hook to the face, knocking it down once again. Not satisfied, you harshly grabbed the wrist of the Nomu, twisting it's arm and pulling as hard as you could. "Ugh, come on." You stood on the Nomu's back as it screeched. Finally, you heard the ripping tendons of the mutant and smiled to yourself.

"Yes!" You held the singular arm of the Nomu above your head.

All Might caught up, eyes wide open, seeing you celebrate on-top of a screeching Nomu as you held it's missing arm. "Young (Y/N)!"

You threw the arm on the ground, "You can take over from here!"

"Y-You just, why did...huh?" All Might looked back at the arm on the floor, then to you.

But before you could get comfortable, the Nomu stood up to screech loud towards your direction.

"Is that thing..." You started.

"Regenerating?" All Might finished.

The number one hero threw a protective arm in front of you. "(Y/N) I know you're strong, but let me handle this. Please go back and help your classmates evacuate."

Hesitating, you nodded and ran at the direction of Aizawa. You were on the opposite side of where Aizawa and the rest of the class was, getting frustrated, you realized something. "Wait, I can fly." You levitated in the air and searched for him.

From below, you could see Shigaraki having an altercation with a few of your classmates.

Smirking, realizing he hadn't noticed you yet, you swooped down and pushed him foward onto the ground. "Why don't you fight someone your own size."

Shigaraki rolled harshly on the pavement, scowling his face in anger. "YOU!"

"(Y/N)!" Your classmates cried out.

Just then, everyone looked up to see the Nomu crash out of the USJ ceiling. Midoriya ran into the direction of what seemed like fog, it was starting to form from where the Nomu was thrown.

The doors of USJ slammed open and in came in dozens of heroes. "WE'RE HERE!" Iida cried out.

-

Shigaraki was gunned down, but many villains managed to escape thanks to a villain that behaved like a portal.

You stood outside an ambulance that held Aizawa. His condition was way worse than you thought. There was no space for you inside as he was being attended by many medical staff, you would only get in the way.

Bakugo stomped in your direction and dragged you. "What the hell is wrong with you, you could've been killed."

He froze, seeing tears fall from your eyes. "Y/N, let's talk."

You turned your back on him, watching the ambulance get smaller as it drove away.

"You could've gotten hurt (Y/N)." Bakugo said, you stayed quiet. "STOP IGNORING ME!" He yelled.

"WHAT!" You turned back to face the blonde. "Are you going to lecture me about how I could've been killed by some scrawny villain? I don't care, I need to see Aizawa."

Bakugo tugged at your hand, "We need to get you checked out too, dumbass."

You rolled your eyes pulling your hand back, "I'm fine." You said coldly.

"You got punched into the ground, now let's go."

You scoffed, "I'm going without you then."

"Why are you mad?" Bakugo asked.

"I just don't want to be around anyone right now. I want to be with Aizawa." You hiccuped. "This is all my fault, I should've been here in the first place, if I was he wouldn't be-"

"Oi!"

You looked up at the blonde, your eyes puffy with tears on your lashes.

"It's not your fault alien girl. He'll be fine too." He grabbed your hand, "But for now, let's get you checked out. Stop being such a crybaby."

"I am not a crybaby!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...
260 11 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
74.7K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
215K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...