š’€š’š’–āœš’“š’† š’š’š’”š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Žš’†...

By happycapricornbaby

āžš‘«š’ š’”š’š’Žš’†š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ, š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’†, š’”š’‚š’š š’”š’š’Žš’†š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆāž š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ Charlotte Alden and Cynthia Zd... More

š‘Øš’„š’• 1: š‘»š’‰š’† š’ƒš’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ
šŸ.šŸŽ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘

|š‘Ŗš’‚š’”š’•

1K 18 4
By happycapricornbaby

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈...

(Charlotte Alden)
-portrayed by Sadie Sink

(Cynthia Zdunowski)
-portrayed by Ari Notartomaso

(Michael Alden)
-portrayed by Kit Connor

(Olivia Valdovinos)
-portrayed by Cheyenne Isabel Wells

(Jane Facciano)
-portrayed by Marisa Davila

(Nancy Nakagawa)
-portrayed by Tricia Fukuhara

(The rest of the cast)
-as their characters

Disclaimer:

I want to be clear on something, and that is that I'm aware of the fact that the person who portrays Cynthia is trans and they go by the pronouns they/them/he. So that said, if I mention them in one of my notes I'm going to respect them and please do the same in the comments if you write about them, I hope you'll understand that, however, if I'm talking about their character Cynthia, I'm going to be using the pronouns She/hers, this because of the fact that it is what is used in the TV SHOW if they change it (hopefully a Season 2) I'm changing it too by writing the change into the story. Thank you for understanding.

ALSO English is not my first language so please bare with me :).

ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 204 11
Since no one's doing it I decided to write about Larissa's and Marilyn's relationship <3 if anyone has request don't hesitate :)
50.9K 1.3K 25
"You lied to me," He insinuated. I felt my heart leap to my throat, this can't be happening. "It was a mistake, everyone makes mistakes," my voice...
94K 1.6K 23
!!COMPLETED!! Warning!! Sexual assault, emotional abuse, and physical abuse! Y/N L/N has been friends with the gang since forever. But the summer be...
4K 177 25
With her father's famous reputation on the line, a naive Soc develops a thick skin as she trades in her cheer Pom Poms for a pink jacket on her back...