FACE YOUR FEARS SHOW THE DRAG...

By Ekkkkkkt2000

So the dragon prince characters have to face there fears! no characters except me and the narrator is mine HO... More

Welcoming
KING HARROWS FEAR!!!!

king harrows interview

9 0 0
By Ekkkkkkt2000

WELCOME TO KING HARROWS INTERVIEW SAY HI KING HARROW

Hello everyone

So KING Harrow are you ready to start with the questions?

Yes I think I'm prepared

GREAT VECAUSE WERE STARTING THE INTERVIEW NOW!

So KING Harrow would you consider yourself as a good king?

Um yes I do in fact I don't like thinking anyone is below me. And I'm guessing that's going to be the fear I face today?!

WEVE GOT A SMART ONE

QUESTION 2!

What do you think of your stepson callum?

Ooo that's a bit juicy of a question like um I love him as equally as I love his mom and brother and would do anything to protect him

AWWW YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CRY BUT WE HAVE TO FINISH THE INTERVIEW WITH THE 3 RD QUESTION...

QUESTION 3

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

DO YOU SIR KING HARROW THINK THAT VIREN FAVORITIVES CLAUDIA OVER SOREN ALOT?

Oh yeah definitely it's starting to get ridiculous I kind of feel bad for soren scrap kinda I feel realy bad for soren!

YA HEARED IT HEAT FOKES CLAUDIA IS HER DADS FAVORITE NOW ARE YOU READY TO FACE YOUR FEAR...?

P
YES!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...