Never Let Go - Geralt of Rivi...

PossumLaufeyson tarafından

Y/n L/n, the Queen of Dragons. But the thing is, she thinks no one knows she is queen... •🏹• When Y/n runs a... Daha Fazla

~Aesthetics & Information~
~Prologue~
~ii~
~*iii*~
~iv~
~v~
~vi~
~vii~
~viii~
~ix~
~x~
~*xi*~
~xii~
~xiii~
~xiv~
~xv~
~xvi~
~xvii~
~xviii~
~*xix*~
~xx~
~xxi~
~xxii~
~*xxiii*~
~xxiv~
~*Epilogue*~
~Bonus: Interview with Henry Cavill and Y/n L/n~
~+Second Book+~

~i~

5.5K 121 28
PossumLaufeyson tarafından

•Present Day•

Ever since Geralt first met you, he has always kept a hand on you.

Whether it was the small of your back, to your arm, your shoulder, your thigh, it was to make sure you weren't going anywhere.

You and Geralt have been together for 5 1/2 years now at least, and Geralt has been the most protective man you have ever met.

Any man who gets a foot close to you ends up on the ground, dead.

A couple years ago, you had ran into an elder while traveling for your mission, and she had asked for food and water.

You had hesitated, before giving it to her.

She revealed herself as a beautiful mage, and, thanking you for your kindness, she let you have one wish.

You ended up getting a necklace for Geralt, with the enchantment to never be put under a mage's spell.

And since then, you felt safer, knowing if there are mages nearby, trying to steal Geralt from you, you'd be safe.

You had told him about the enchantment, of course, and Geralt had never put on an accessory so quick before.

Geralt kept one hand on your waist that had the reins to Roach in it, and his other hand on your thigh.

Both your hood and his hood were over your heads, as civilians stared at the both of you, as Roach made his way through the village.

Geralt stopped Roach outside of an Inn, helping you get off, as he quickly removed both his hands to tie Roach on a post, before placing a hand on the small of your back and both of you making your way inside the Inn.

As soon as the both of you entered, civilians stopped talking, and the music stopped playing.

There were scattered whispers throughout the Inn, and Geralt tugged you closer by the back of your cloak.

As you approached the bar, the bartender stared at Geralt, as he placed a map on the counter.

"Point me to the alderman's house," Geralt said.

"Oh! It's down the alley to the left-"

"Isadora!"

The woman was cut-off by a man, who looked ticked off.

Isadora gave a small nod to the man, looking at both of you apologetically, before walking off.

"We don't want you and your little whore here, Witcher," The man scolded.

"The alderman," Geralt repeated. "Tell me where he is and we'll be on our way."

"You don't give the orders around here," Another man said, causing you and Geralt to turn. "You mutant son of a bitch."

"You hear that?" The first man, likely the Innkeeper said. "Go. On your own or at the end of a rope, your choice."

"Not a hard choice," You muttered, to Geralt, who's grip on your back tightened.

"Yeah, fuck that!" The second man said. "Kill him with your bare hands if you have to."

The civilians in the Inn slowly started to stand, and you exhaled a breath.

"C'mon, Witcher," Another man said. "You're not scared of us, are ya? Show us what you've got."

"Can you not leave him and the poor woman alone for a moment?"

You heard a woman say, causing you to exhale a sigh again.

"Witcher's can't be trusted," The Innkeeper said.

"I'm not speaking to you," The woman scowled. "I apologize for my man's interference in your day. Hopefully he can improve his behavior by tomorrow's market."

"Sorry, Renfri," The second man said. "Come on, lads."

Geralt's grip on your back loosened, but it still remained there.

"Beer for my two friends here and one for me," The woman, Renfri said, and you and Geralt still stood with your backs facing her.

Geralt slowly turned around, both of you taking your hoods off in sync.

Golden and green eyes glowing, and Innkeeper still glaring at you both.

"I am speaking to you now, Good Sir!" Renfri said, and the Innkeeper grunted, before slowly moving himself around the bar to prepare the drinks.

You and Geralt turned to look at Renfri, who was chewing on some fruit.

"Want some breakfast?" She offered to you, and you scowled.

"I'm full," You said.

The Innkeeper aggressively placed down the drinks in front of you and Geralt, sliding one over to Renfri, before disappearing into the back.

You took a small sip, wanting to gag at the bitter taste.

You faced Renfri again, eyes widening as she downed the whole drink in a couple gulps.

"My mother," She said, judging your look at her. "God rest her, would be mortified."

You gave her a small smile.

"Our secret, then," You said, and she smiled back.

"So, what brings you and White Hair to Blaviken?" She asked. "You both came for a Monster?"

"We were traveling by the swamp," You said.

"That would be your mistake, then," She said. "Why wouldn't you travel by the main roads?"

"It's hard to make a living on main roads," Geralt muttered.

"And you both desperately need money for new clothes," She said, and you shot her a look. "Two more beers!"

The Innkeeper came marching out, a whole jug in his hand, as he placed it down in front of her, taking away her empty mug.

She sighed, picking it up, and making her way closer to you and Geralt.

Geralt pulled you closer to him, his grip on you tightening.

"More and more, I find monsters wherever I go," Renfri said.

She stopped walking, about a couple inches from you.

You both stared into each other's eyes, before you were pulled away by a young girl coming over to you three.

"How much coin for your kikimora, then?" The girl asked, looking up at Geralt.

"Children," Geralt muttered, rolling his eyes, as you whacked the Witcher on the shoulder. "Ow."

The girl continued to look at you both with hopeful, pleading eyes, and Geralt pulled you away from Renfri and towards the Inn door, the young girl squealing with excitement.

"I killed a rat this morning with my breakfast fork!" She said, excitedly. "Stabbed it in its fat little gut. My mother nearly fainted, but what was I supposed to do? It had been shitting in our pantry for days."

•🏹•

"You mentioned coin?"

"Yes," The girl replied. "Isadora said you were looking for my Father. She's a gossip, you see. Probably went two steps into Lord's Inn before she was running off telling everyone an evil Witcher and Sorcerer had arrived."

"Sorcerer?" You thought. "That's a new one."

You looked up at Geralt with a raised eyebrow, and he shrugged his broad shoulders.

"You two don't scare me," The girl said, as you both looked down at her.

"That's too bad," Geralt said, with low sarcasm.

"And I can also tell you that my father will have no use for this beast," The girl said, covering the kikimora with the cloth resting on it.

"Your father," You said. "The alderman? He posted a flyer."

"For a graveir," The girl said. "Kikimoras are useful. Population control."

Geralt hummed a "hm", turning around.

"You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard," The girl said. "He's willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs. I sold him our dog when it died. Mysteriously."

Geralt looked down at you, and you looked up at him, meeting his golden eyes.

You shrugged your shoulders, and he exhaled.

"Fine," He said. "Take us to him."

You untied Roach from the post, Geralt keeping his hand and an eyes on you, before you handed Geralt the reins, allowing him to walk Roach behind you both.

"I've got 15 crowns for the yappy mutt," The girl said. "That's enough to buy you two some new clothes. Just saying."

You both gave her a glare, and she shrugged with a smile.

"Have any of you two ever killed a succubus?" The girl asked. "A striga? Werewolf? She-wolf?"

"That's not a thing," Geralt said, pulling you closer to him when you walked to far ahead.

"So you've killed the rest?" The girl said, with curiosity. "I think that makes you a hero."

"Also a new one," You thought.

"But my mother says Witchers are the offspring of foul sorcery," The girl said. "A diabolic creation, a filthy degenerate born of Hell. Is that what you are?"

"What?" You said, looking down at her.

"A Sorcerer," She said. "Is that what you are?"

"Something like that," You mumbled, looking up at the sky, somehow expecting a Dragon to come swooping down to take you and Geralt away.

"Have you ever been to Hell?" The girl asked, and you rolled your eyes, looking back ahead of you. "I've never even left Blaviken. Because my mother's never left Blaviken, and if it's good enough for Libushe, then it's good enough for Marilka. That's my name. Marilka. Like milk. What's your name?"

"Geralt," Geralt said.

"Like garroter?" Marilka asked, causing Geralt to crack a smile. "And the Sorcerer?"

"Y/n," You said.

"Very warrior like," Marilka said, causing you to smile. "Where are you from, Geralt and Y/n?"

"Dragon Mountains," You said, and the girl's eyes widened.

"Like-drag-"

"Rivia," Geralt said, to stop Marilka from asking you any questions.

"I don't know where any of those places are," Marilka said. "But I could learn, if you'd let me."

"No," Geralt said, and you swatted him on the chest.

"Because I'm a girl and girls can't be Witchers," Marilka said, looking down at the ground as she walked. "Which I think is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"Something we both agree on," You muttered.

"I want more," Marilka said. "I have to be more, because I don't know what to do in Blaviken for the rest of my life except go to the boring old market."

"And kill rats," Geralt added.

"And dogs!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.8K 1K 49
Part 2 of 'Toss A Coin | Geralt X OC | The Witcher FF' - Focus on 'The Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf'- - Focus on 'The Witcher Season 2' (when releas...
30.7K 1K 31
A book of imagines and one shots dedicated to the Netflix show, The Witcher. I will predominately be writing for Geralt and Jaskier to begin with but...
126K 3.5K 19
You were the first and only female Witcher. You and Geralt had been together since you were teenagers, training and fighting alongside each other fo...
5.7K 53 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...