After transmigrating into bet...

بواسطة Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... المزيد

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 51

2.4K 70 12
بواسطة Little_Spade

Chapter 51

Gu Sheng's hearing is very good, he heard the discussion behind.

To be honest, he didn't even think that Zhou Shiyi took this step first. He always thought that Zhou Shiyi was a person who disliked showing affection.

He took a peek at Zhou Shiyi with his eyes, and found that the tips of Zhou Shiyi's ears were red. He snickered in his heart, obviously embarrassed, but still trying to be brave in front of him.

After returning to the dormitory, Gu Sheng finally had the opportunity to drink the milk tea that Zhou Shiyi bought for him. It was three-point sweet, just right, and would not make people feel tired.

His and Zhou Shiyi's mobile phones lit up at the same time. They turned on the mobile phone and saw that it was Wang Henian crying in the group.

He sent the link to that post, @theybo, and asked them if it was true.

Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows, clicked on the post, and saw that they were discussing whether Gu Sheng, a graduate of the finance department, was with his beta roommate.

He clicked in and saw that there was a mutual friend of him and Zhou Shiyi, and he posted the screenshots of their dynamics from last night and this morning.

Gu Sheng clicked on the big picture, only to see that they put together the dynamic between him and Zhou Shiyi.

It turned out that this morning, Zhou Shiyi not only changed his profile picture, but also posted a post similar to Gu Sheng's.

"I'm divorced."

Gu Sheng peeked at Zhou Shiyi with his eyes, and saw Zhou Shiyi replying to Wang Henian in the group.

"Yes, we are together."

Wang Henian: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how is it possible?"

Gu Sheng was suddenly amused, he also @王鹤年.

"It's true, I'll treat you to dinner another day."

Zhou Shiyi also saw that post, so he clicked in and took a look.

The most conspicuous one is the photo of him and Gu Sheng holding hands on campus.

The person who took the photo probably has a foundation in photography, and the picture of the two standing together is very harmonious and has a sense of story.

Zhou Shi changed hands and unconsciously saved this photo.

I found that many of them are blessing, because the two people are very good-looking, and the love belongs to others.

But Gu Sheng couldn't stand it because he has been in the limelight recently, and Zhou Shiyi appeared again at some point, so he made some sour remarks.

"Show affection, share quickly."

"Alpha and beta are together, what can happen to them? Either they go crazy, or they cheat and get divorced."

"A and B will not last long, A and O are a match made in heaven."

Zhou Shiyi frowned. He just wanted to have a normal relationship with Gu Sheng, and let everyone around him know that he and Gu Sheng are now a couple. He didn't expect to be put on the forum and be judged by others.

Zhou Shiyi sent the post link to the administrator, proved that he was the rightful owner of the post, and applied to delete all relevant posts.

Gu Sheng watched the post disappear before his eyes, he raised his head.

Zhou Shiyi held the phone and frowned. Although he didn't say anything, Gu Sheng knew that he had seen those remarks.

He knows that in this world, many people are not optimistic about the combination of alpha and beta, but he is not someone else, and the bond between him and Zhou Shiyi is endless.

Even this post became popular because of his support.

He wanted everyone to know that Zhou Shiyi belonged to him.

But he didn't want Zhou Shiyi to be unhappy, and it was the first time he knew that Zhou Shiyi had also thought about telling his friends about his love.

He guessed right, Zhou Shiyi really didn't post his feelings online, it was mainly because he didn't feel safe.

"Don't be angry, it's not worth it to be mad at yourself. We don't need others to judge our affairs." Gu Sheng took Zhou Shiyi's hand.

Zhou Shiyi raised his eyes, his eyes were dark, he wanted to say something, but Gu Sheng knew it just by looking at him.

"You really believe it?"

"They said alpha should be with omega." Zhou Shiyi pursed his lips slightly.

Gu Sheng was taken aback for a moment, he didn't expect Zhou Shiyi to be as insecure as him.

He smiled lightly. As a partner, what should I do if my partner doesn't feel safe?

The solution engraved in the alpha gene is to give the object a sense of security.

"Zhou Shiyi, are you sad for this sentence? Indeed, beta cannot be marked, so other people will not know that he already has a partner."

Zhou Shiyi's eyelashes trembled, but he still cared.

Seeing that the fire was getting hotter and hotter, Gu Sheng added another fire to it.

"Many marriages between alphas and betas end in divorce because the relationship between the two parties broke down, because betas don't have pheromones, so they can't give alphas the comfort they want during their susceptible period."

"Beta will also be uneasy, because alpha has no markings on his body and cannot be known by others. He already has a lover. Beta will worry that alpha will be tempted by other things, and alpha will be irritable because he can't give his partner a sense of security."

"But I'm different from you."

"You know that our alphas are very possessive, so I have a way to let others know that I am in possession."

Gu Sheng leaned forward.

The two of them were sitting facing each other, Gu Sheng's action exposed his fair and fragile back of the neck to Zhou Shiyi.

He took Zhou Shiyi's somewhat cold hands and touched the protrusion hidden under the skin that pushed up the skin on the back of his neck.

"Zhou Shiyi, if you take a bite out of my gland, you'd better leave a tooth mark. I'll go and get your tooth mark on my gland, so that they will all know that I am your alpha."

Zhou Shiyi curled his cold fingers slightly.

He is no longer Zhou Shiyi who just came to the ABO world and knows nothing.

The glands of alpha and omega are equally fragile, and during wartime, alpha will wear a collar on the back of the neck to protect the glands.

Because the gland is injured, it will be ten or a hundred times more painful than the limb injury. Usually a slight touch will make alpha feel uneasy, unless it is a partner who has been marked for life, it is possible to touch alpha's glands.

But now, Gu Sheng's glands are quietly resisting Zhou Shiyi's palm. Even though Zhou Shiyi's hand temperature is very low, Gu Sheng's glands have no intention of resisting at all.

The most vulnerable part of Alpha's whole body was exposed to Zhou Shiyi in this way, which can be said to be 100% trust in Zhou Shiyi.

At the same time, he also knew that the alpha's glands, a little bit of chemicals, would make the alpha himself in agony.

Tattooing is a very long process, and it is to tattoo a tooth mark on Alpha's gland. If there is any carelessness, Gu Sheng may die on the spot.

Even if one is lucky enough to survive the tattooing process, the tattoo potion will cause irreversible damage to the alpha glands, ranging from disability to death.

Zhou Shiyi is no longer the person who could only distinguish the three genders of ABO based on his appearance. He still can only smell Gu Sheng's pheromones, and he doesn't want to smell other people's pheromones, but his knowledge reserves, It is no longer inferior to anyone in this world.

He gently rubbed Gu Sheng's hair and said, "What silly things are you talking about?"

Gu Sheng waited for a while, and found that Zhou Shiyi really didn't intend to do this, he was suddenly a little unwilling.

He wanted to raise his head, but was held down by Zhou Shiyi.

"do not move."

Gu Sheng's body froze suddenly, but he quickly calmed down and kept that posture still.

He could feel Zhou Shiyi's warm breath hitting his fragile glands, arousing his uncontrollable physiological reaction, and the hairs on his whole body stood up.

But even so, Gu Sheng still didn't move, he had some anticipation and joy in his heart, he knew that Zhou Shiyi had been seduced by him.

An alpha opens the most vulnerable part to you, expressing surrender to you, and you can even do whatever you want with his glands, which to a large extent can arouse anyone's desire to conquer.

Especially an S-level alpha like Gu Sheng was completely defenseless against Zhou Shiyi.

Gu Sheng could feel Zhou Shiyi's breathing, which became a little rough.

Gu Sheng was also trembling with excitement, but he could feel Zhou Shiyi's hot breath, which suddenly left when it was very close to the back of his neck.

Gu Sheng felt a little disappointed, but Zhou Shiyi finally regretted it.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Shiyi suddenly approached, and solemnly planted a gentle kiss on his fragile glands.

Gu Sheng snorted softly, the touch from the glands made his scalp numb and his whole body trembled.

"Don't make trouble." Zhou Shiyi hugged Gu Sheng, whose body was sliding down, and finally sighed helplessly.

In the end, Zhou Shiyi still failed to leave teeth marks on Gu Sheng's glands, but it is undeniable.

Zhou Shiyi was very moved by Gu Sheng's proposal.

But he knew that this would cause irreversible damage to Gu Sheng's body, and in the end, he still couldn't bear it.

If Gu Sheng raised his head at this time, he would see Zhou Shiyi smiling, with a trace of satisfaction and joy in his expression.

Zhou Shiyi has always known that he has a great possessive desire for things that belong to him.

His parents divorced since he was a child, and his parents formed their own families, and soon had children. Only he seemed to be a stranger, no matter which family he was with, he would appear out of place.

Zhou Shiyi never had his own room and privacy since he was a child. All his things were not used by his younger siblings, or were shared with them.

So Zhou Shiyi would pay extra attention to what belonged to him.

He has known since he was a child that those things are not his, only himself, and the knowledge put into his mind belongs to him.

So he studied hard, put all that knowledge into his mind, in order to arm his mind, and let more and more things belong to him.

He puts all the knowledge he has learned into his mind.

He looks perfectly normal and doesn't seem to care about the outside world.

Only he himself knows, he knows that those foreign objects are not his, even if they belonged to him for a short time, they will still leave him in the end.

Every step he takes as an adult, he is trying to get something from the world. He will choose what he wants from countless temptations, what really belongs to him.

After knowing Gu Sheng's feelings for him for the first time, he couldn't lie to himself, and he was also moved by such Gu Sheng.

He has always been honest with himself, he likes Gu Sheng's unreserved trust in him, and the feeling that his heart and eyes are all about him. In particular, Gu Sheng's reliance on him wholeheartedly made his heart that had been silent for a long time arouse a bit of possessiveness.

Until that trace of possessiveness, crazily snatching even a little bit of nutrients, gradually invaded every inch of land in his heart, leaving no gaps, no matter what it was, he couldn't squeeze in a single bit.

The silky plant called possessiveness had already grown up in Zhou Shiyi's heart.

Zhou Shiyi held Gu Sheng in his arms, feeling extremely satisfied. He knew that his greedy heart, which had been suppressed all this time, was finally filled.

He hugged Gu Sheng, and suddenly found that Gu Sheng seemed to have lost his voice all of a sudden.

Zhou Shiyi quickly raised Gu Sheng's head, and saw that Gu Sheng's face was flushed, even his eyes were flushed.

Zhou Shiyi was taken aback, quickly helped Gu Sheng up, and patted him on the back until Gu Sheng finally started to breathe on his own, he was both angry and amused.

"What's the matter? Aren't you still very courageous just now?"

Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi in his arms, and buried his head in Zhou Shiyi's neck.

"Zhou Shiyi, don't move yet, let me hug you for a while, my legs are weak."

The body temperatures of the two were close to each other, and their hearts were also leaning together. Zhou Shiyi touched Gu Sheng from head to back, helping Gu Sheng to breathe.

He was a little funny, but he was afraid of making his lover angry, so he hummed lightly.

The two sat hugging each other for a while.

In the dormitory, the phone screens of the two flickered from time to time, and it was mutual friends asking if they were really together.

But neither of them cared about it. The two embraced each other, as if they had the whole world.

Soon, their phone screens stopped lighting up.

It was not until the afternoon that Wang Henian and Lu Qi returned to the dormitory. When they returned to the dormitory, Wang Henian was still in a daze.

He had a lot of questions, and finally he could only say: "I wish you happiness."

Zhou Shiyi nodded: "We will."

Lu Qi looked at the corners of Gu Sheng's eyes a little red, and there was still some water in his eyes, and sighed in his heart, is this a relationship.

Wang Henian was a little awkward at first, but the expressions of the two parties were normal, and when they got along with each other, they didn't do anything excessive in the dormitory at all, and there was very little physical contact.

As time passed, Wang Henian also noticed it.

Considering the presence of other people, the two of them were very restrained. In front of them, they didn't even have physical contact.

But in that kind of atmosphere, people can tell at a glance that these two people are tricky.

Those restraints, with his rough nerves, can be seen, they are trying to cover up.

Sometimes just an eye contact can make Wang Henian dumbfounded. Is this the legendary couple?

Even if you don't do anything, you can still feel that you are excluded by the young couple, and the atmosphere is so that people can't get in at all.

Because Lu Qi was prepared, he accepted it better than Wang Henian.

Later, Wang Henian discovered that even if Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng were in a relationship, they were still their good roommates, and the slight awkwardness in Wang Henian's heart disappeared.

The two go out together and go in together, both in and out of class.

It can be said that there is no cover up, so everyone knows that there is a pair of alpha and beta lovers in the school.

They have such a good relationship that they can get acquainted with each other's teachers in front of each other's teachers by rubbing each other's classes.

Zhou Shiyi also succeeded in entering the laboratory of a big cow who speaks very well in this field during his freshman year.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the old professor is cultivating Zhou Shiyi as his successor, and Zhou Shiyi is also very up-to-date, not embarrassing the old professor.

College time always flies by quickly, and they also experienced the final week of college for the first time.

After finishing the last subject of the exam, Zhou Shiyi closed the cap of his pen, took his own things, handed in the paper ahead of time and left.

Gu Sheng still has one subject for the exam the day after tomorrow, but Zhou Shiyi is leaving today.

The driver Wang Yong who caused the accident, after a long judicial process, will be sentenced in the court of City H tomorrow. As the victim's family member, Zhou Shiyi has to be present to witness this moment, which is also considered as an explanation for the deceased.

Gu Sheng helped Zhou Shiyi drag the suitcase and sent Zhou Shiyi to the station.

"You go back first, I'll call you when I get there." Zhou Shiyi took the luggage, and when he heard that his train number had started to be checked, he hugged Gu Sheng and said goodbye to him.

"Um."

Even though Gu Sheng said that, his gaze kept on Zhou Shiyi.

When I was not in a relationship, I always didn't understand the inseparable young couples at the station. Now that technology is so advanced, you can often see each other just by playing a video.

Until this time, Gu Sheng could suddenly understand that he was really reluctant.

When it was time to leave, Zhou Shiyi let go of Gu Sheng. Gu Sheng also watched him check the ticket, and got on the elevator to go down.

Gu Sheng wiped his face when he couldn't see Zhou Shiyi. He still had things to do.

After Zhou Shiyi attended the trial of Cao Yong, the police made the case public after tireless investigation.

In Cao Yong's case, the long time involved, the large number of victims, and the abomination of the circumstances were all disclosed to the media under the conclusive evidence.

Cao Yong was also sentenced to death in the end, and he did not appeal in the end.

Coming out of the court, Zhou Shiyi sighed softly.

When he got home, he saw Grandma Zhou listening to the radio, which had just ended.

She lay in the rocking chair, wiped her tears with withered hands, looked at Zhou Shiyi, weeping uncontrollably.

Zhou Shiyi stepped forward and hugged the old man who lost his son.

The case finally fell to the dust, the dead got justice, and the living continued to live.

After a few days, Grandma Zhou also came out of that pain.

She put the focus of her life on the flowers and plants in the courtyard. Looking at those vibrant plants, she felt somewhat comforted.

On New Year's Eve of this year, Zhou Shiyi took the time to send Gu Sheng a message.

Grandma Zhou was making dumplings, and saw Zhou Shiyi with a smile on her lips.

She asked: "Is Xiao Yi in love?"

Zhou Shiyi put down his phone and said, "Yes."

Grandma Zhou was a little surprised. She watched Zhou Shiyi focus on his studies, and worried that Zhou Shiyi would be too boring to make friends. She didn't expect Zhou Shiyi to have found a partner.

"Who is it?"

"It's my high school classmate. Don't worry, grandma, she is a very good person."

...

Gu Sheng put down the phone under Nian Meilan's playful eyes.

"I'm willing to put down my phone, come and help me draw a card."

After the New Year's Eve dinner, the Gu family set up a poker table for the annual mahjong game.

Gu Sheng is the only one in the Gu family who has a partner, so he has the privilege of being alone with his partner and watching them play mahjong.

Gu Sheng went up to help Nian Meilan draw a card, and sat behind her to watch her play.

He also wanted to be with Zhou Shiyi, but he couldn't leave the whole family behind during the Chinese New Year and run to find Zhou Shiyi alone.

Gu Sheng had rarely lived at home since the second semester of his third year of high school. In addition, after the college entrance examination, Gu Sheng resolutely gave up the birthday party and went to stay with Zhou Shiyi in a small town for more than a month. Nothing could make him run away.

When it was almost midnight, the Spring Festival Gala on the TV was also counting down.

Zhou Shiyi also received a call from Gu Sheng, and until the countdown ended, the first bunch of fireworks bloomed in the sky. Amidst the noise, Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng said at the same time: "Happy New Year."

Then they both laughed on the phone.

Gu Sheng said: "Zhou Shiyi, I miss you so much."

Zhou Shiyi also smiled and said, "I miss you too."

"wait for me."

Gu Sheng hung up the phone in a hurry, dragged the suitcase he had packed a long time ago, and went out.

He's busy catching a plane.

The airport on New Year's Eve was very deserted, with only a few people waiting at the airport.

Gu Sheng's heart was very hot, he wanted to fly to Zhou Shiyi's side right now.

The air ticket has been bought long ago, as long as there are no accidents, I can arrive tomorrow morning.

Zhou Shiyi was hung up by Gu Sheng, still a little inexplicable, and then he went downstairs when Grandma Zhou called him.

Early the next morning, Zhou Shiyi received a call from Gu Sheng.

On the other end of the phone, Gu Sheng said out of breath, "Zhou Shiyi, guess where I am?"

Zhou Shiyi sat up from the bed.

Today is the first day of the new year, and the tradition of setting off firecrackers is still preserved in the town.

He heard the sound of firecrackers on Gu Sheng's phone, mixed with the sound of firecrackers around him, it was very clear.

Zhou Shiyi got up from bed and opened the curtains.

He was standing downstairs, Gu Sheng was holding the phone in one hand, the water vapor in his breath left a trace of water mist in the low temperature, and he was dragging the suitcase with one hand.

He raised his head and looked at Zhou Shiyi on the balcony.

Seeing him, Zhou Shiyi immediately came down from upstairs, opened the door, and welcomed Gu Sheng in.

"Why are you here?" Zhou Shiyi was surprised and delighted, and took Gu Sheng's suitcase. In case of cigarettes

When Gu Sheng's hands were empty, he stretched out his arms to hug Zhou Shiyi, and said with a smile, "You miss me, so I'm here."

Zhou Shiyi gently hugged him, seeing the black and black under Gu Sheng's eyes, and the boiled red blood, Zhou Shiyi touched his eyes with some distress.

"Then you can't come over overnight, are you tired?"

Gu Sheng put his hand on Zhou Shiyi's and said, "I'm not tired."

Zhou Shiyi got up from the bed just now, his hands were warm, but Gu Sheng's hands were cold.

Obviously, it took a long time to get to the small town.

Zhou Shiyi was afraid that he would get sick, so he welcomed him in.

He took off Gu Sheng's heavy coat, and stuffed his whole body into the warm quilt.

Gu Sheng was obediently wrapped into a ball by Zhou Shiyi, lying in the quilt, watching Zhou Shiyi busy up and down.

Zhou Shiyi went to boil a bowl of brown sugar ginger soup for Gu Sheng and served it, and told Gu Sheng to drink it before going to bed.

Zhou Shiyi went downstairs and saw that Grandma Zhou had gotten up, and she saw the suitcase in the living room.

"This is..."

"Grandma, Gu Sheng has come to our house. This is his luggage. I'll carry it up later."

Grandma Zhou was a little surprised: "Xiao Sheng is here, why didn't you tell me?"

"Grandma, he came to see me specially. He didn't sleep much during the trip, so I'll let him sleep for a while and call him after dinner."

Grandma Zhou liked Gu Sheng very much. When she heard that Gu Sheng was coming, she was very excited. When it was dinner time, seeing that Gu Sheng hadn't come down yet, she asked Zhou Shiyi not to disturb his sleep.

Ever since, Gu Sheng slept until after eight o'clock in the evening before waking up.

Winter is the best time to sleep under a thick quilt, and he wakes up a little groggy.

"Are you awake?" Zhou Shiyi cooked a bowl of noodles for Gu Sheng and brought it to Gu Sheng's bed.

"Well, I'm awake." Gu Sheng got up from the bed, sat on the small stool next to him, and obediently waited for the feeding.

While eating, Gu Sheng's eyes wandered wildly.

It was the first time for him to enter Zhou Shiyi's room after the two confirmed their relationship.

At that time Zhou Shiyi hadn't understood him yet, so he treated Gu Sheng as an ordinary friend, even if they slept together, Zhou Shiyi wouldn't think wrong.

"The room you live in has been packed, and the luggage has been moved there. Wait a minute and see what else is missing."

Gu Sheng was stunned for a moment: "I won't live with you?"

"You want to live with me? Don't you live with me every day in the dormitory?" Zhou Shiyi gently scratched the tip of Gu Sheng's nose with his fingers.

"How can it be the same?"

Zhou Shiyi: "Why is it different?"

"Then I lived with you before."

"Cough, that was before." Zhou Shiyi's ears turned red.

When Gu Sheng saw that there was something going on, he pretended to say: "I don't care, I will sleep with you anyway, I will live wherever you live."

"good."

In the end, Zhou Shiyi compromised. He brought all of Gu Sheng's things and prepared a set of toiletries for Gu Sheng.

When the two were lying on the bed, Zhou Shiyi really felt a little different.

The bed in the bedroom is a double bed, and he and Gu Sheng each occupy one side, and there is room in the middle.

The two just lay on the bed like this, in the dark, not saying anything.

Zhou Shiyi still couldn't sleep.

When he opened his eyes, Gu Sheng was obediently lying on the side, and when he closed his eyes, he could hear Gu Sheng's breathing.

His heart was beating very fast.

Obviously, it's not that he and Gu Sheng have not slept in the same bed before, even Gu Sheng was still in the susceptible period, but at that time, he only wanted to make Gu Sheng live more comfortably during the susceptible period, and he didn't think about that at all .

It is very likely that the change in relationship made Zhou Shiyi suddenly think of those introductions in biology textbooks.

He closed his eyes, recited pi silently in his heart, and pushed all the messy thoughts aside.

Gu Sheng was restless.

Zhou Shiyi heard Gu Sheng's rustling voice, and a warm body pressed against him.

Zhou Shiyi opened his eyes, and pressed Gu Sheng with both hands.

"What are you doing?"

Gu Sheng opened his eyes with clear eyes: "I'm cold, don't stay so far away from me, the cold wind is coming in."

It was indeed a little cold to touch the place where Gu Sheng had no quilt. Zhou Shiyi hugged Gu Sheng in his arms, and there was no gap between them.

"Go to sleep."

In the darkness, Gu Sheng smiled lightly and hugged him back.

Accompanied by the fireworks exploding from time to time outside the window, they hugged and slept in the cold night.

Grandma Zhou was getting old and her legs and feet were bad, so she seldom went upstairs, so she didn't know that Gu Sheng didn't sleep in the room that was prepared, and they slept together.

During the Chinese New Year, there is basically nothing to do, except for a few sporadic people who come to pay New Year's greetings, which can be said to be very leisurely.

Zhou Shiyi's birthday just happened to be in these few days.

Early in the morning, Gu Sheng went to the town to order cakes, and Grandma Zhou was busy making longevity noodles for Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi's birthday was on the third day of the Lunar New Year, and basically few people would come out to celebrate Zhou Shiyi's birthday, so most of the time, Zhou Shiyi spent it alone.

He didn't celebrate his birthday at home because of college entrance examinations and competitions, but this is the first time he has come to this world to celebrate his birthday.

Under the earnest gazes of Gu Sheng and Grandma Zhou, Zhou Shiyi closed his eyes and made a wish.

After eating cakes and longevity noodles, Grandma Zhou went to rest.

Zhou Shiyi and Gu Sheng packed up their things and put them in the kitchen.

As soon as Zhou Shiyi turned around, he saw Gu Sheng leaning on the kitchen, watching him wash the dishes with a smile.

"Look at what?"

"You are so virtuous, fortunately I acted early." Gu Sheng smiled and put his arms around his waist from behind.

Concerned about the foam on his hands, Zhou Shiyi quickly pressed a kiss on Gu Sheng's cheek: "Don't make trouble, you go out first, I'll be fine soon."

Gu Sheng touched the place where he was kissed, and moved the other side closer: "Kiss again."

In the end, when Zhou Shiyi's face turned red, Gu Sheng got the promise to kiss again later, and he managed to sneak out of the kitchen.

Until lying on the bed, Gu Sheng never forgot that promise.

"What's the matter?" Zhou Shiyi felt that Gu Sheng's hand was holding the hem of his clothes, and he was holding Gu Sheng unwilling to let go.

"Zhou Shiyi, did you forget something?"

"What?"

"You want to kiss me."

Zhou Shiyi woke up from his drowsiness, he remembered what happened in the kitchen today, fortunately the night covered up other colors.

"Do you have to kiss now?"

"Right now." Gu Sheng insisted.

In the night, he couldn't see Zhou Shiyi's expression clearly, and Zhou Shiyi couldn't see clearly that he was already curling up his toes in shame.

He knew that people like Zhou Shiyi were relatively slow to warm up. If he hadn't offered it, it is very likely that they would stop at hugging and kissing on the cheek.

When it comes to dating, there will always be one who is more active. Besides, Gu Sheng really likes Zhou Shiyi, and he thinks it's perfectly fine for him to take the initiative.

He heard that in the darkness, Zhou Shiyi seemed to be smiling, and he heard Zhou Shiyi say with a smile: "Okay."

In the darkness, Zhou Shiyi accurately grasped Gu Sheng's lips.

Their lips met, and both of them were shocked.

Gu Sheng felt that the place where the two touched was like an electric shock, which made his whole body go numb.

He only had one thought, Zhou Shiyi's lips were so soft.

It was the first time for the two of them to stick their lips together, but both of them were good students. Through trial and error, they gradually found a way to make each other feel comfortable.

Zhou Shiyi didn't expect that just a kiss would make people so addicted, and the two just hugged and kissed each other.

On the second day, Gu Sheng's susceptibility period arrived.

Zhou Shiyi was a little helpless, and comforted Gu Sheng to let him have a good rest.

"Did you say that you came to me every time during the susceptible period on purpose?"

Zhou Shiyi measured Gu Sheng's pheromone value, and finally came to the conclusion that he has entered a susceptible period.

Seeing Gu Sheng burnt with tears in his eyes and flushed cheeks, Zhou Shiyi skillfully placed Gu Sheng's head on his lap.

Since the last susceptible period, Zhou Shiyi discovered that Gu Sheng liked this position very much, especially when Zhou Shiyi read him a bedtime story, Gu Sheng could fall asleep obediently.

"Not this time, don't you know that alpha's pheromones are unstable, so it's easy to be tempted and enter the susceptible period?"

Since the two confirmed their relationship, Zhou Shiyi became more and more overwhelmed by Gu Sheng's frankness.

Especially Gu Sheng is now in the susceptible period.

What does the susceptible period mean? Both of them are adults, so how could they not understand.

In fact, these words are completely shirking responsibility. If Gu Sheng did not spontaneously induce the pheromone burst into the susceptible period, his susceptible period would still be very stable.

It was the kiss last night that made him a little uncontrollable, and it was also his indulgence of pheromones, so he successfully entered the susceptible period.

"Zhou Shiyi, I feel bad." Gu Sheng frowned, begging Zhou Shiyi for a hug.

The same posture gave Zhou Shiyi a sudden sense of crisis. Sure enough, Gu Sheng opened his mouth and bit Zhou Shiyi's shoulder.

This time, Gu Sheng didn't use too much force, as if the canine teeth hadn't fully grown and couldn't catch the prey. Zhou Shiyi only felt that there was numbness, and there was no pain.

"What's the matter? Can't bear it?" Zhou Shiyi remembered the last susceptible period, when Gu Sheng chased him to bite, he must have bleed, even if he didn't bite, Gu Sheng must have a piece of Zhou Shiyi's flesh in his mouth.

He had no doubt that if he made any move to leave, Gu Sheng would suddenly bite off that piece of meat.

"Well, I can't bear it, Zhou Shiyi, kiss me."

Gu Sheng's eyes were red, he kissed Zhou Shiyi's lips before Zhou Shiyi refused.

This kiss, compared to last night's tenderness, was more angry.

Soon the two kissed with a bloody smell, Gu Sheng stuck out his tongue, and licked all the blood oozing from Zhou Shiyi's wound.

Looking at Gu Sheng as if treating his blood as an addictive thing, Zhou Shiyi felt his scalp tingle.

During the susceptible period, alpha's emotions will be magnified, and Gu Sheng's possessiveness and obsession with Zhou Shiyi is undoubtedly exposed at this time.

Zhou Shiyi grabbed Gu Sheng's neck and forcibly pulled him away.

"Gu Sheng, wake up."

Gu Sheng's mind was awakened by the bloody smell laced with Zhou Shiyi's mild grassy smell. He opened his eyes, silently inviting.

A trace of ambiguous atmosphere flowed between the two.

Zhou Shiyi looked at the small self in Gu Sheng's eyes, and he was also seduced by Gu Sheng's eyes. He lowered his head and kissed Gu Sheng's moist lips.

The two are like two beasts biting and entangled with each other, frantically grabbing the air in each other's body.

Until the last moment, Gu Sheng suddenly woke up.

He pushed Zhou Shiyi away.

Zhou Shiyi also woke up from a state where he was almost lured into heat.

Seeing Gu Sheng's current situation, he stopped, and his breathing was a little short.

"Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom first."

Gu Sheng didn't expect Zhou Shiyi to think so about him, so he didn't react for a while.

Before this, Gu Sheng never thought that an alpha would submit to a beta, but if this person was Zhou Shiyi, he might accept it.

Gu Sheng wrapped his hands and feet around Zhou Shiyi's body, preventing Zhou Shiyi from leaving.

There was a layer of sweat on both of them, they hugged each other tightly, Gu Sheng's eyes seemed to have been washed by water.

"You come."

"No, you're going to get hurt."

Not to mention the positions of the two, Zhou Shiyi didn't expect it to be so fast at first, so he didn't prepare anything.

...

It rained last night and the temperature has risen.

The sky has been washed by water and is very clean.

Zhou Shiyi cooked a bowl of porridge for Gu Sheng, and coaxed Gu Sheng to eat it.

After a night of absurdity, Gu Sheng, who is usually energetic, was also a little tired.

But he was becoming more and more clingy to Zhou Shiyi, and he must keep Zhou Shiyi in his sight.

Zhou Shiyi formally understood how possessive Alpha is for his partner during the susceptible period.

Last night, Gu Sheng grabbed a few bloodstains on Zhou Shiyi's back, and Gu Sheng sucked up all the blood that flowed out.

Gu Sheng gave Zhou Shiyi the feeling that he was like a vampire who sucked human blood.

In the emotional part, Gu Sheng left teeth marks of different shades on Zhou Shiyi's body.

Gu Sheng's body is not much better, his body is bruised and purple, and there is no good flesh.

After Gu Sheng's susceptible period passed, Zhou Shiyi was called down to move flowers.

The town is warm, and it hasn't been cold for a few days, so those flower seedlings have already begun to bud.

When Zhou Shiyi went down to move the flowers, he saw the pot of mint that had been planted in the flower bed.

After experiencing the severe cold, he also grew out very quickly, and it grew very lushly.

Grandma Zhou said that shortly after he went to school, the pot of mint has grown all over the flower bed, and the longer it grows, the more lush it becomes.

She often picks it off and gives it to her neighbors, and it still grows faster.

It has grown from the flower bed to the outside.

Zhou Shiyi was busy outside, when he suddenly heard hurried footsteps, he didn't need to turn his head, he knew it was Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi's waist from behind, with his head resting on Zhou Shiyi's back.

"Where have you been? I can't even see you."

Zhou Shiyi turned around and hugged him with his arms, afraid that his hands would touch Gu Sheng's clothes.

"I'm moving flowers, you just sit next to me and wait for me to finish my work, okay?"

Gu Sheng's lips were red and swollen, and there were countless small scars, his peach blossom eyes were red and swollen from crying, and there were layers of traces hidden under his clothes.

Gu Sheng's walking posture is still a little awkward, and he can't even stand firmly.

It looked like it had been spoiled badly.

Zhou Shiyi coughed lightly, he was that beast.

Strange to say, Zhou Shiyi could still maintain his rationality at first, but as time went by, Zhou Shiyi could gradually feel Gu Sheng's pheromones reacting in his body.

He could feel the rage of Gu Sheng's pheromones, the possessiveness that could overwhelm Zhou Shiyi, and Gu Sheng's dependence on him.

These are all catalysts, making Zhou Shiyi's mood more and more irritable.

In the end, the pain each other gave each other was like a silent encouragement.

The alpha in the susceptible period eventually went crazy with the beta who has always been known for his calmness.

*

The author has something to say:

Your wife me, really super fast (what)

(covering his face in embarrassment), there are still a few chapters to come to an end, and they will probably be released together tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, four chapters will be released, filling in some holes.

Drive a tractor and take the cats for a ride~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

115K 13.2K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
89.2K 260 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
146K 5.3K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
41K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...