Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 16

881 22 7
By Cheetahx2

"Daten City. A town filled with ladies of all shapes and sizes. However, if they had their druthers, they'd all be the same size. Skinny. Throughout the ages, mankind has created diets to further this cause, and by mankind, I mean other women. The closer they can get to resembling stage 4 cancer patients, the better."

In the church, living room Stocking joyfully eats a white cake-like roll. She takes a bite and a wide smile spreads across her face as she savors the flavor.

"Yummy!" She exclaims "I want to make desert babies with you! You were so worth the two-hour wait, my dear swiss roll! I would rub you all over my body if it weren't for the yeast I swear I would!"

Meanwhile, chuck skitters into the room smelling around before catching the smell of Stocking's swiss roll. He pounces for the Pastry but he's met by Stocking's foot smashing into his face three times before being kicked away, hitting the bookshelf, and falling into the trash bin.

"Tut, tut, my darling rat dog. Try to steal my sweets again and I'll be having Chuck sac pie." She states.

The elevator opens and out steps Panty and Izuku back from their daily exercise routine. The two stride in with Panty singing a song while walking with a pep in her step and Izuku following after drinking from his water bottle.

"My legs are wide with a stride of pride. Stay on you're back while I slip on my pack and bounce after I pee--Uh why does it smell like a gummi bear sharted in here?" Panty states.

"I think you're overreacting it doesn't smell bad in here. It smells sweet, I like it." Izuku says.

"Thank you, Izuku." Stocking says.

"Whatever. What's happening? What are you eating and why does it smell like jelly bean spunk?" Panty asks annoyed.

"Don't be jealous." Stocking says still keeping her smile.

"Oh yeah 'cause I want a mouth full of sugar skeet." Panty says while leaning back in disgust.

"Put down the haterade. I understand it's hard for you to accept that your vice gives you warts but that is not my fault." She states before taking another bite of her sweets.

"Let's talk about what is your fault. Your gonna end up with titties growin' on your back if you can't stop blowing the pastry cart." Panty states irritated.

Stocking puts down her swiss roll and proudly plays with her hair.

"We've discussed this already, I don't get fat. I gave all that up ages ago. I'm too busy being super flawless." She picks up her cup of tea. "I know that must be hard to hear for someone who blows up like a microwaved marshmallow if she even looks at a lollipop. And you have been doing some looking lately, haven't you." She says smugly.

Panty glares at her sister and clenches her teeth meanwhile Izuku backs up incase they start to fight.

"I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you have to use a forklift to get out of bed. But at least you'll have your new FUPA friend." Panty says before leaving.

Chuck once again tries to take Stocking's sweets this time shooting his tongue out like a frog but Stocking stabs it with a fork, reels him in, and kicks him back into the trash. Later that night Stocking sits in the bathtub reading a magazine with a small table with a fruity drink, a chocolate drink with whipped cream, and a slice of cake.

"Oh yeah, that's so good! Belgian chocolate cake with chocolate fondant at Angel House Bakery? Talk dirty to me sweet angel of saccharine. Hey! That looks like it might actually be close by! I wonder if Izuku would like to go?" She says.

Minutes later Stocking stands in front of the mirror in her room naked, she stares at her reflection while pinching her waist to see it's gotten bigger.

"What the fuck? I just let that asshole make me paranoid, right?" She asks with worry in her words.

She steps on the scale and waits patiently for the results. Finally, it lands between a pig and a rabbit leaning only an inch past the in-between indicator. Stocking gasps in horror at the results and stares trembling at the scale.

"I'm a fatty." She says her voice shaking.

Early the next morning Stocking is running outside over the bridge with her hood up and Honekoneko in her arm. Meanwhile, Panty was still sleeping in her bed and Izuku was in the kitchen making coffee. Later Stocking returns to the church and sneakily returns to her room making sure no one is watching. Except for Izuku who saw her from the window above but he shrugs and continues drinking his coffee...and then shudders, "damn I forget their are times I can't even handle coffee...how does Aizawa even handle this?"

Izuku wondered as he resumed his coffee drinking.

Stocking throws off her clothes and get's back on the scale the results happen much quicker now to reveal she's on the pig. She gasps in horror and sweat drips down her face.

"I hate this moment, bad." She says.

Later on, Stocking is back in the living room now wearing a vibrating belt for weight loss around her waist. The elevator door opens to show Panty and Izuku with Panty carrying five small boxes.

"We're back from rocking out with our cock out! Get this shit, some dude just came up to me and thrust his package in my face!" She states.

"Context." Izuku says.

Stocking quickly turns the belt off and continues reading her book.

"I almost puked on him because it looked like a bunch of sweet treats but I took it just in case it was full of some sweet meats, if you know what I'm sayin'." Panty says.

"Uh-huh. Cool" Stocking says her voice a little strained.

"Gah. I knew it. It's sweet shit. Sorry, those pedophile moves don't work on me anymore. Stockin, how do you do it? I can actually feel my ass dimpling." Panty says while looking at the display of sweets and pastries.

Stocking doesn't respond instead she stays focused on her book.

"Uh, Chica. Did you hear me? What the fuck's a fondant, anyway? It looks like plastic." She says which causes Stocking's ears to twitch. "You take'em; they're from angel house, that place everyone's getting their nipples hard over." She says.

Stockings ears twitch again at the mention of Angel house.

"No thank you. I have no interest in things of that nature." She states.

Izuku looks flabbergasted and looks at Stocking like she's a complete stranger.

"Stocking are you feeling alright?" Izuku asks.

"Yup perfectly fine." She replys.

"If you're serious then it's your call. Looks like Chucks getting the runs tonight!" She says causing Stocking's eyes to widen in horror.

Stocking turns to see Panty holding a box of sweets in the air with Chuck below her. Stocking mouth is agape and she stares horrified at what is happening.

"Chuck! You're up! Want some cellulite?" She asks.

Panty turns to Stocking who quickly goes back to reading but her pupils and hands are shaking.

"Ready? Hold this on your nose! Hold still damn it! Good boy! Okay catch! Catch! Do the thing with the catching! You're so fucking useless. Drool. Good boy."

"Play dead." Izuku says.

A gunshot goes off. Meanwhile, Stocking was having a mental breakdown and by the end of it, she rips her book in half, screams, and turns to Panty.

"Wait!" She shouts but it's to late.

Panty tilts the box allowing the pastry to fall out and down into Chucks awaiting maw. Stocking watches in horror and her body trembling as Chuck swallows the pastry. She stands there watching Chuck eat the rest of the sweets defeatedly.

"Oopsie, did you decide you wanted some?" Panty teases with a smirk

"Did you decide you wanted to shut the fuck up?" Stocking retorts.

"Oh Stocking ?" Panty says ominously.

"Yes whore." She replies

"Are you on a diet?" Izuku asks...which resulted with Stocking having this expression.

"Of course not. Why would you say that? I'm naturally petite and thin. I'm the reason tweens make themselves hurl." She states.

"Uh oh! Peek-a-boo! I saw it. There it is. There it is again. Hello. Still there. Fatty. Fatass one more hit. Fatty, Fatty, Fatty, Fatty, Fatty, Fatty---"

Stocking bursts out laughing like a lunatic and ballerina spins over to chuck and picks him up.

"Chuck! C'mere!" She sings.

She spins into the elevator and the gate closes. Seconds after they descend...

"SPIT IT OUT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL GAG YOU WITH A TOOTHBRUSH AND EAT THE CHUNKS LEFTOVER FROM EVERY DOUGHNUT HOLE YOU'VE STOLEN FROM ME IN THE PAST 48 HOURS!" Stocking yells while punching Chuck repeatedly.

Chuck vomits.

"Try again!" She punches him turning him into mush.

"Whatever. It's three pounds. I'm totally over it. Shit, I'll be my skinny self again by tomorrow. Easy as Panty in a frat house." She says confidently.

Meanwhile back in the living room, Izuku turns to Panty.

"Why do I feel like this is about careen out of control" He says.

"Ah, who cares." Panty says before walking to her room.

Early morning, the next day Stocking places her foot on the wall and ties the laces for her running shoes. She was later running down the road with the rising sun behind her. Next, she was in the gym doing pushups and Sit-ups at inhuman speeds. Next, she was doing jump rope in the park but she starts going so fast she creates a tornado around her. Now in the sauna, she was visibly sweating profusely with a pool of it forming at her feet. Stocking sits at the kitchen table with a single cube of tofu. Next with a single dried sardine. Then with a single bean. She watches an exercise channel. Izuku and Panty find Stocking drinking a single drop of water from a faucet. Izuku and Panty could be seen jogging together parrel to the city harbor. Suddenly Stocking runs past them at incredible speeds so much so that she reaches Egypt, China, Antarctica, and even space. Izuku was seen in the gym punching a punching bag when he looks to his left and see's Stocking punching her's at extreme speeds so much so that her next punch sends it flying into the wall.

Izuku and Panty both stand outside of Whitty-whites sweet shop that has a large crowd of women outside of it. Panty smirks mischievously at Izuku who rolls his eyes with a amused smile. Seconds later Panty smirkingly scanning the sweets with a devilish look in her eyes, meanwhile, to her right Izuku was casually leaning against the wall with the unwanted full attention of all the females in the area. Later the two return to the living room via the elevator carrying fourteen boxes of sweets. Once they step out they look around for Stocking but find the living room completely empty. The two look around and eventually find themselves inside a dark room full of heaters, furnaces, coffee pots, and teapots all producing ridiculous amounts of steam. The two start to sweat and look around nervously and fearfully for Stocking.

"I told you this was gonna happen." Izuku says.

Suddenly something appears in front of the two they both turn and scream out of horror at what Stocking has become.

Panty shakingly holds out a plate to Stocking with a Swiss roll on it. Stocking stares at the sweet for a second before reaching out and grabbing the plate with her boney zombie-like hands. She smiles at the two, tilts the plate, and lets the swiss roll fall and splat on the ground. Both Izuku and Panty stare shocked at the broken-up food.

The next day Stocking stands on the scale and the results cause her pupils to dilate and for eyes to gain a completely dead look.

"It's happened..." She says quietly in a deeper voice.

Stocking releases an ear-piercing scream of anger and horror that echoes through the church and the surrounding area.

"This is not okay! Damn it!" She yells.

She throws her scale out the window and starts sprinting towards the living room.

"How in every religion's holy deity did this happen? Am I being punished for eating sweet shit?" She shouts.

She starts slamming her fist down on the table like an angry gorilla before stuffing her mouth full of sweets. Izuku and Panty appear behind her and Panty taps her sister's shoulder worriedly.

"Alright! Intervention time!" Izuku says.

"You can't start a bulimia club in our living room it smells." She says.

Stocking turns towards the two with a mouth full of sweets and pastry.

"Okay, it's cool. Just don't throw up on us." Panty says.

The two start to back away slowly from Stocking as she continues to devour all the sweets.

The next morning everyone was sleeping in their rooms well except for Panty who was actually in Izuku's bed which was unknown to him. Back in Stocking's room she suddenly begins inflating like a balloon. Meanwhile in Izuiu's room Panty was on top of him and was just about to pull his shorts down when the sound of several explosions happen behind her. Izuku slowly sits up and before he can even react something breaks through the wall and throws both of them screaming outside the church and onto the grass.

"Damn it Stocking will you stop fucking cockblocking me!!" Panty shouts.

But the two then realized what has happened to Stocking and they scream out shock.

"What the fuck happened!?!" Izuku yells.

"Fucking shit girl! You're like trashy-talk-show-fat!" Panty says.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I always have a bridge around my waist. Don't be an asshole." Stocking says in a far deeper voice than normal.

"I don't really want to do this but I said I would." Panty says.

Panty bursts out laughing hysterically but Izuku wasn't laugh ing instead he had a worried look on his face.

"We're gonna have to use a forklift to get you out of there. Oh my god, my ass, it's literally falling off!" She says and continues to laugh.

"When I do get out of here you're gonna be the meat in my breakfast taco." Stocking threatens

Chuck who was laughing as well is suddenly struck by lighting burning him to a crisp. Garter pops out a hidden door in the grass and smashes Chuck with a mallet causing a note to roll out.

"Angels! Izuku! We have a mandate!" Garter yells.

"She looks like a giant balloon with a hat on!" Panty says and continues laughing.

"A white rope lowers in front of Garter and he pulls it which causes a whiteboard to appear and uppercut Panty that shuts her up.

"This is called a bovine beauty." Garter informs.

"That was my face, you twat." Panty says.

"Women all over Daten City are becoming small continents of cottage cheese flesh and mountains of booty bumps. Rolo by roll they are swelling up to the size of houses because of this!" Garter explains until a picture of a familiar swiss roll appears on the board.

"That's what Stocking ate when she went all after-school special last night." Panty says.

"It's made with some baddy bacteria nonsense that multiplies a person's body fat by at least ten. I don't think I need to mention that what you're seeing here could only be the work of a ghost but, I'm gonna. People, what you are seeing here can only be the work of a ghost!" Garter finishes.

"Oh. So they're the ones that turned Stocking into a glazed holiday ham!" Panty says.

"Did you get all that Stocking!?" Izuku shouts.

"Get me down! I'm gonna eat that ghost's honey-glazed nut sac!" Stocking shouts angrily.

Stocking breaks free of the church destroying it in the process while yelling out in anger. She lands with a boom that shakes the earth. Izuku and Panty appear on her head in new clothes.

"Look, you're King Kong, and Izuku and I get to be the hot people!" She shouts.

"Let's roll out!!" Izuku shouts.

Minutes later Stocking is rolling through the city crushing hundreds of cars the whole way. On top of her are both Izuku and Panty singing a tune while running backward. At the White-whity's factory, hundreds of cakes are being creamed by a massive ghost using her eyes and tits.

"Excellent work my pretty little corpulent cream puffs! Turn those string bean beauties portly princess of pudginess! Show them that diets are for dill weeds; deprivation is deviled and fat is fan-fructose-tabulous! Throw away all you're fears of folds and embrace enormity! Celebrate the new you, for now, there's more of you to love!" Hell Pound says while creaming all the cakes around her.

"That's fucking endearing. 'Cept you only wanna fatten up the hot chicks so you don't have to feel like such a lard ass." Panty states.

Hell Pound turns to see both Izuku and Panty standing on a catwalk beside her with Stocking peeking in through the door.

"Who the pork are you?" She asks.

"Someone who refuses to let you control her with your sugar shooters!" Panty exclaims.

"Which is also extremely gross!" Izuku yells.

"We're shuttin' down your fat factory, lady!" Panty states

The moaning of Stocking outside causes the two to look at her and chuckle.

"How dare you! This is not just a factory! This is a haven where fat can finally feel free to be whatever it wants to be! You got that?" Hell Pound yells.

Hell Pound suddenly grows a dozen more arms and even more boobs.

"Open wide Slutella! You're about to get a face full of mama's special sauce!" She yells

Hell Pound unleashes a flood of cream that's full of ghost bacteria.

"What is she doing? No! I can't swallow that load! It's to much!" Panty yells frightened

Izuku grabs Panty and shields her, the two await the impact but it never comes they open their eyes to see that Stocking was chugging down all of the cream.

"Yeah, take it all! Suck down every drop of my sweet sticky sugar spooge. You like it don't ya!" Hell pound yells.

Meanwhile, both Izuku and Panty watch uncomfortably while a little bit of the cream lands on them.

"Ugh, shit. Way to take one for the team, girl." Panty says.

"This is disgusting."Izuku states.

"Pitiful Shadow lost in the darkness. Evil spirit drifting between heaven and earth. May the thunderous power from the garments of these holy delicate maidens, strike down upon you, shattering your loathsome impurity and returning you from whence you came." Stockings right stocking glows teal. "Repent motherfucker!" She yells.

Stocking hits Hell Pound with her sword but it just goes limp on contact, she tries three more times only for the same thing to happen.

"Whoops. These must've shrunk in the wash." Stocking says.

Izuku and Panty face plant in front of Stocking.

Hell Pound starts walking away from the factory with a bag over her shoulders.

"You people aren't ready for the fatty revolution! And besides, Mama's got shit to do." Hell pound says before walking away.

"Not yet!" Panty says

Izuku and Panty slide in front of Hell Pound. They push their weapons against her body.

"You think you can make those cakes and not eat'em, too? Choke on this, Pipi Long Titties!" She yells.

They slash and shoot Hell Pound multiple times until her body is full of holes and covered in slash marks.

"Corn nuts..." Hell pound says.

Hell Pound explodes and the church bell rings. Four heaven coins fall where the ghost once stood.

"One for each neck roll. What was she, the ghost ambassador for fatties that think they should get loved for who they are on the inside?" Panty asks.

"Damn." Izuku says while looking at Panty.

"Or the fate of fatist bitches like you." Stocking says.

Stocking suddenly deflate and returns to normal size.

"Hey, you're back to your cute and hot self again." Izuku says happily.

"Wait you think I'm hot?" Stocking asks.

"I've always thought you were hot." Izuku says before walking off

Stocking blushes and smiles gleefully before walking after Izuku. Panty sighs but she smiles before following after the two.

Back at the church in the living room Stocking sat on the couch with a buffet of sweets in front of her. Panty leaned on one side of the couch with a beer bottle in her hand and Izuku sat beside Stocking eating a doughnut with Stocking leaning on Izuku's shoulder.

"You better not get all fat again. Otherwise, you'll have to get way good at blow jobs." Panty says.

"Oh please. I don't mind some junk in the trunk if I can eat what I want. Going without sweets is like going without sex, not that you'd have any idea what's that's all about." She jokes. "Don't even think about it, Chuuuuck." She sings.

Chuck is once again kicked across the room and into the trashcan. Stocking takes a bite from her sweet and a wide smile spreads across her face.

"Food-gasam!" She yells.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269 26 33
Sonya is Panty's sassy and tough daughter while Ramune is the nice and purest step daughter of Stocking! together they fight demons and ghosts just l...
82.6K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...
575K 25.4K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป? ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜.โž In wh...
2.4K 55 9
You were walking to school with your siblings and best friend when suddenly a car hit you. Now your transported into demon slayer trying to bring pea...