After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 47

1.8K 73 11
By Little_Spade

Chapter 47

Routinely can detect whether alpha is in the susceptible period, usually to see if alpha has fever symptoms, and whether the pheromone value detection exceeds the routine value.

Like Gu Sheng, it is rare to be able to fool the pheromone detection.

After knowing that Gu Sheng suffered from severe traumatic stress disorder, experts said that he still needs to cooperate with psychological treatment. It is not known whether Gu Sheng himself knows that he has multiple susceptibility periods caused by psychological factors.

"The patient may be too emotional, causing a rapid burst of pheromones in a short period of time, putting him in a pseudo-susceptible period. Let's recall, is it not every time his mood fluctuates greatly, and then the susceptibility period will erupt ."

"It is very possible that this short-term burst of pheromones will allow him to enter a period of false susceptibility, which will bring him a kind of psychological comfort, or a sense of security, which is why he is falsely susceptible."

Hearing what the doctor said, Zhou Shiyi recalled it.

The first time is likely to be a real susceptible period, the second time is after he gets angry, and the third time he doesn't know why.

Although it was after applying for volunteers, Gu Sheng already had a good idea after the exam. It stands to reason that excitement and joy are positive emotions and should not cause Gu Sheng traumatic stress.

"In short, after that, you should also pay attention to the omega that has a high degree of matching with his pheromone. It may be better to use the pheromone of omega to make his proprietary inhibitor."

Nian Meilan listened with a dazed expression.

She didn't know that Gu Sheng's current psychological problems were already so serious, and there seemed to be no signs of all this.

"Okay, thanks doctor, we'll take care."

Gu's father supported his wife's shoulders and gave her strength, Nian Meilan covered her face and cried softly.

Zhou Shiyi looked at Gu Sheng's isolation ward, wondering what he was thinking.

It was already late, so the Gu family arranged a hotel for Zhou Shiyi not far from the hospital.

They stayed in the hospital to monitor Gu Sheng's situation.

Zhou Shiyi knew that it was inappropriate to appear here at this time, so he bid farewell graciously.

The Gu family arranged a five-star hotel for Zhou Shiyi. If I remember correctly, this hotel is also the property of the Gu family.

Zhou Shiyi opened the door with a swipe, put the door card into the card slot, turned on the light, and Gu Sheng saw the whole picture of the room.

In order to give Zhou Shiyi a good resting environment, the Gu family arranged for him a big bed room, which was very tidy.

Zhou Shiyi connected to the hotel's wireless network and searched for some information online.

Looking at the information above, Zhou Shiyi picked up a pen and paper to record something.

This is his personal habit. If he encounters something annoying and can't find a clue, he will write down the key points on the paper. Finally, when these are connected together, Zhou Shiyi can at least make a rough judgment.

He recorded the time of Gu Sheng's three susceptibility periods. Before this time, he wrote down the time when he saw Gu Sheng in the hospital. From this time, he could guess when Gu Sheng's susceptibility period was last. A question mark was drawn behind the time of the susceptibility period, indicating that he did not know when Gu Sheng's next susceptibility period would be.

Judging from the time, Gu Sheng's first susceptible period this month is actually considered normal, and the focus is on the next two susceptible periods.

The false susceptibility period can fool the machine. But it is very likely that the owner of the susceptible period cannot be fooled.

What was the reason that caused Gu Sheng to use the fake susceptibility period to deceive himself and deceive the machine. It was because he felt threatened, or something, that made Gu Sheng not hesitate to hurt his body in exchange for that sense of security.

Zhou Shiyi carefully recalled what happened during the period.

The second susceptibility period was when Gu Sheng was about to leave. Gu Sheng seemed reluctant at first. Is it because he feels threatened from home?

That's why he didn't want to go home. But the behavior of Meilan and Gu's father today is not like someone who knows who and what can threaten Gu Sheng and just ignores them.

That is, Gu Sheng can get something from this susceptibility period, and he thinks it is worth it.

If he couldn't figure it out, Zhou Shiyi let it go.

He recalled Gu Sheng's third susceptible period.

Because of the short time, Zhou Shiyi could accurately recall what happened in those few days.

During the day, Gu Sheng was still in a good mood. After checking the results, it can be seen that Gu Sheng was indeed very happy, as if he had achieved the goal he wanted.

During this period, his emotions have been kept in a joyful and stable state. When did he suddenly become unhappy or feel stimulated?

Zhou Shiyi closed the cap of his pen and clicked on the time on the paper.

He leaned back in his chair and suddenly saw the central air conditioner in the hotel.

A flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he suddenly remembered that something happened that night.

The air conditioner in Gu Sheng's room was broken, and he has been living in Zhou Shiyi's house since then. During this period, Gu Sheng left because of his susceptible period.

But that day, Zhou Shiyi told Gu Sheng that the air conditioner had been repaired, and Gu Sheng showed his emotions for a moment, and his face immediately darkened, and he was really not very happy.

After that, Gu Sheng went back to the house obediently, but in the middle of the night, Zhou Shiyi smelled the strong mint smell surrounded by pheromones again.

Gu Sheng's pheromone can no longer be said to have the function of refreshing the mind, Zhou Shiyi could feel that Gu Sheng was in a kind of pain at that time.

Zhou Shiyi pushed open the door and saw Gu Sheng lying on the bed, delirious with fever.

If the last time was probably due to Gu Sheng's psychological influence, then what is the reason this time?

Zhou Shiyi suddenly saw the wound on his wrist, and the wound had scabbed over. If he looked carefully, he could still see a tooth mark.

It was Gu Sheng's teeth marks.

Every time Gu Sheng was susceptible, he had the habit of biting people randomly, either himself or Zhou Shiyi who took care of him.

Zhou Shiyi still had a few teeth marks on his body, the new ones were added to the old ones, as if someone had stamped them.

Zhou Shiyi took a sip of water, although he didn't want to admit it, but Zhou Shiyi already had a conclusion in his mind.

He rushed to the bathroom and turned on the shower, where he stood under the hot water from head to toe.

With doubts in his heart, those memories that he regarded as illusions surfaced in his mind.

For example, during class, Gu Sheng always liked to look at him.

For example, Gu Sheng's hot and cold attitude towards him, and his strange possessiveness.

He remembered the day when he signed the third chapter of the contract with Gu Sheng. Gu Sheng spoke slowly, obviously talking about his own affairs, but he kept noticing Zhou Shiyi's reaction, adjusted his tone appropriately, and wanted to win Zhou Shiyi's sympathy.

Of course he succeeded in the end, no matter what kind of ideas Zhou Shiyi had, but in the end Gu Sheng still got a promise from Zhou Shiyi.

The most obvious one was that time, watching the sunrise on the top of the mountain, the way Gu Sheng looked at him.

Zhou Shiyi wiped the water on his face. From the very beginning, he was sure that Gu Sheng and He Yanqing were official spouses, so he never thought about him.

Zhou Shiyi ignored Gu Sheng's inexplicable attitude towards him, and He Yanqing's hesitation when he saw him and Gu Sheng together.

He seemed to be sure from the very beginning that he wanted to deviate from the original plot. It was a dream given to him by the original body. Zhou Shiyi found that as long as he was with Gu Sheng, it was easy to follow the original plot.

He obviously wanted to be far away from Gu Sheng, but now every time Gu Sheng was susceptible, he would run to his bed.

They must be the most inappropriate protagonists and cannon fodder.

It's even possible that Zhou Shiyi may have reached the point of being a vicious male supporting role in the original book by adding drama to himself.

But now He Yanqing is still studying abroad according to the original plot, while Gu Sheng chooses to give up the opportunity to study abroad and stay in China to take the college entrance examination.

It can be seen that the important nodes of the original plot cannot be changed.

Zhou Shiyi's mind was in a mess, he took a bath indiscriminately, and seeing the tooth marks on his body, he felt even more irritable.

The latest tooth mark was left three days ago, Gu Sheng bit his collarbone.

If Zhou Shiyi hadn't dodged in time, Gu Sheng would have bitten Zhou Shiyi's Adam's apple.

Moreover, the neck is a very fragile part of the human body. Fortunately, Gu Sheng failed this time.

He buried his face in Zhou Shiyi's chest, and took a few bites as if venting his hatred, which didn't bleed, but the teeth marks remained.

If Zhou Shiyi didn't hide, Gu Sheng wouldn't really bite Zhou Shiyi's Adam's apple. His behavior didn't look like he wanted to vent his psychological unhappiness, but rather a way to show his possessive desire for this person.

After Zhou Shiyi took a shower, he wiped his hair and walked out of the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Zhou Shiyi was a little hard to hear the sounds from the outside world, but when he got out of the bathroom, he realized that someone had been knocking on the door outside.

I don't know how long the people outside have been knocking, but the posture of insisting on knocking three times, stopping for a while, and then continuing, is likely to wake up other residents.

Zhou Shiyi looked through the cat's eyes and saw Gu Sheng outside.

Gu Sheng's cheeks were flushed, his eyes were motionless, looking at the door, he wanted to knock again, but he didn't know if he was too sensitive to his pheromone, so Gu Sheng's nose moved slightly.

He smelled Zhou Shiyi's pheromone smell, and he was right behind the door now.

Gu Sheng put down his knocking hand and looked in through the cat's eyes.

He clearly knew that Gu Sheng should not be able to see him, but Zhou Shiyi always had the illusion that he was looking at Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng was still wearing a hospital gown and a temporary overcoat, standing at Zhou Shiyi's door, looking very pitiful.

I don't know if he couldn't stand anymore, Gu Sheng's body swayed slightly, and he pressed his hot forehead against the hotel door to cool down.

Zhou Shiyi sighed in his heart, but finally couldn't bear it anymore and opened the door.

It seemed that he did not expect that Zhou Shiyi would suddenly open the door, and Gu Sheng, who was leaning on the door, lost his balance and fell inside.

Zhou Shiyi took Gu Sheng into his arms, and when his hands touched Gu Sheng's exposed skin, it was terribly hot.

He took a few steps back, Gu Sheng followed his strength and successfully entered the door.

The gate of the hotel closed automatically because there were no obstacles.

The sound of the door closing gently seemed to be the pause button inside the door.

Gu Sheng put his arms around Zhou Shiyi's neck and sniffed him. Gu Sheng was finally satisfied when he smelled Zhou Shiyi's pheromone left on Zhou Shiyi's body except for the smell of hotel bath liquid.

"Zhou Shiyi, I have a headache and feel uncomfortable."

"Gu Sheng." Zhou Shiyi tore Gu Sheng off him, held his shoulders, and prevented him from leaning against him.

"I was there when the experts reported your case today."

The two people in the room fell silent, and Gu Sheng slowly stood up straight.

The corners of his eyes were red, and there was a trace of sickness in his whole body, but Gu Sheng suddenly smiled and said, "So?"

Looking at the person in front of him, Zhou Shiyi felt a little strange.

"Gu Sheng, the doctor said that your glands are all normal. You feel uncomfortable because of your psychology. Whenever you are threatened, your body will respond instead of you and enter the pseudo-susceptibility period. "

"In the pseudo-susceptible period, although you can fool the machine, you can't fool yourself, so when you are in the pseudo-susceptible period, you are actually conscious, right?"

Gu Sheng didn't answer, but used his hot hand to hold Zhou Shiyi's cold hand.

One cold and one hot, Zhou Shiyi was scalded by Gu Sheng's body temperature.

Gu Sheng pressed Zhou Shiyi's hand to prevent him from leaving. He looked at Zhou Shiyi without blinking.

He took Zhou Shiyi's hand and firmly pressed it down on the back of his neck.

Feeling the slightly protruding skin in his palm, Zhou Shiyi seemed to be frightened by the temperature there.

"Zhou Shiyi, touch it, do you feel it? It's in heat for you."

*

The author has something to say:

Meow meow, eat canned meow? (?òωó?)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
38.9K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...