NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 27

1.6K 29 2
By alicat252

I wake up the next day slumped over my desk still on FaceTime with Luka I wake him up knowing he asks has a meeting we say goodbye as I go and shower and get ready for my meeting. Once I'm finished Javi walks into my office with breakfast we sit eat and go over the meetings I have and what he needs to do after. A few minutes before we need to leave for the meeting I get a call from Diego who I sent to Mexico on a mission.

" Update?" I say as I answer the phone I hear him laugh " your always so grumpy in the morning No-No " I grumble at his disgusting nickname " get on with it " he hums before saying " the recruit you sent me down here to watch secretly is a Albanian spy " I roll my eyes annoyed " take care of it " I hang up before heading to my car Javi gets in the passenger seat . " what's the plan, you really want to get into a war with him " i grunt " he sent a spy to infiltrate I'm not just gonna let him walk all over me " Javi shakes his head " he's obsessed with you what's gonna happen when he finds out about Luka " " if he needs to die he needs to die I've done nothing wrong primo (cousin) ".

Zamir Marku is the Albanian mafia Don his father and Alejandro used to be best friends until Zamir killed him when he was 19 in order to take the don position Zamir was always violent and psychotic from a young age he was always obsessed with me one time their was this boy in class who tried to bully me he had grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground Zamir found out about I still don't know how but he sent me in a gift wrapped box that boys hand he thought it was a romantic gesture

His father and Alejandro were worried about him being around me and tried to keep him way including his father sending him on year long missions but somehow he always knew what was happening in my life and often sent me "gifts". After Alejandro's death and our move to Seattle Zamir tried to get me to marry him multiple times through the past few years every time I said no but last year I made sure he knew my answer would always be no . He didn't react well he tried to kill me saying if can't have me no one will luckily Javi and Diego arrived to help save me I was able to shoot him in the chest I thought he was dead but a few months later I saw pictures of him in Monte Carlo he been on the down low ever since .

Javi and I arrive at Cafe Nouveau owned by the French mafia for our meeting with Andre and Gabriel Laurent . We head straight back to the private room for when Andre holds meetings Andre and Gabriel are already here waiting for us " sorry traffic" they nod and Andre says " it's New York City " I sit down and order a coffee and a French pastry .

" So what did you want to meet about Andre "
I ask while sipping my coffee " Zamir Marku " I roll my eye's annoyed with this topic already " I know he's your favorite person to talk about I've informed Gabriel about your past with Zamir I've also told him it stays between the four of us " I nod before saying " thank you " I inform them about the spy Diego is taking care of and they inform me Zamir is messing with their shipments trying to make it look like I'm behind it " you'll need to contact your other Allies and inform them he is trying to divide your alliances " Andre says " I'll get on that have you heard anything about his location " Andre nods before saying " I last heard he was seen on Catalina island " I squint my eyes " in California " Andre nods and I try to rack my brain for any reason he'd be on Catalina island . We continue talking about Zamir and other business.

Javi and I make our way uptown to our lunch meeting. On the way their we discuss which of our allies he'll inform of Zamir's plans to dismantle my alliances we arrive at Whisper one of the restaurants the Russian mafia owns we head inside and the host greats us a brings us upstairs to the private dining room where Dimitri and Luka are waiting talking quietly to each other . Luka noticed me and gets up and greats me Javi and I sit and order .

After eating and discussing the business we originally came here for Dimitri asks if their is anything else we need to discuss " Zamir Marku " I say as Dimitri and Luka squint at me " do you know him. " I knew his father I believe Luka meet him once on a mission " Dimitri says and Luka nods and says " something wasn't right with him I'm mean we all have a little crazy in us to do this job but with him it's different " I nod before Javi says " Alejandro and his father where long time friends and Allies I grew up around him he always gave off bad vibes " and I continue by saying " I dissolved our alliance a little over a year ago " they both nod before Dimitri asks " why bring him up " Javi explains what was said during our meeting with the French " I'll look out for him but I trust you don't worry " I nod before we say goodbye Luka and I have chosen to not show much affection in public for a while and keep our relationship under wraps and I'm really glad now that Zamir is floating around .

After a few different meetings with the Japanese and British mafias I headed to my office at the base to continue paper work and a meeting with my capos to update them on Zamir I made a call to the Americans and updated them on him also. I go to the bathroom and shower and change before getting in my car to head to Tommaso's tattoo shop

I call Alessandro on my way over to discuss the situation as I'm waiting for him to answer I realized I haven't seen my brothers or been home in a few days jeez I loosing track of time " Bambina I Miss you " is the first thing aless says as he answers the phone I smile and say " I miss you too fratello" " are you coming home tonight ?" " I don't think so I have a meeting later and paperwork I need to finish before tomorrow maybe I'll be home for dinner tomorrow " I hear him sigh before say ok " fratello i need to discuss business are you alone ? " "SÌ" " do you know Zamir Marku " I hear him grunt " yes I know that psychotic bastard we got into it at a conference, he was going on about how he was courting this girl with body parts as gifts only to find out the girl was a child everyone at the meeting was disgusted by him and I shot him in the arm his second in command stopped him from retaliating I haven't seen or heard of him since "

I stay silent shocked that Zamir openly talked about me not only is it disgusting but he could have but a target on my back " Bambina ? " I decide to tell him the whole truth I've gotten very close to Alessandro and I trust him " the child he was talking about was me " the line goes silent before I hear him say " what " I explain my complicated history with Zamir and about my meeting with the French " fratello this needs to stay between us I don't want everyone knowing this if they don't have to. " I hear him sigh before agreeing he updates me on what I've missed at home before saying goodbye I arrive at they tattoo shop and head inside

When I walk in I see the receptionist Dolly Mae "hi Noaella you can head straight back Tommaso's alone " I nod and walk back to where Tommaso is I walk in and greet him as he gets set up I take my jacket off and lay down on to my belly on the table and tammaso works quietly on the tattoo on my upper back . The silence is a comfortable one I spend the time thinking of ways to take down Zamir and other business I need to handle in the middle of my thoughts Tammaso tells me he's finished I walk over to the mirror and fall in love with the tattoo I hug Mas and thank him before heading to my car to the penthouse I have near by to change before my meeting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
195K 5.7K 62
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝟏 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 �...
315K 6.2K 47
Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her away when she was only 3, but her mom che...