𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 -𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋...

By naiheartsmatt

- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two mortal enemies find time to love between all the bickering and teasing. OR - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
the end

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

6.9K 56 170
By naiheartsmatt

..
DOUBLE UPDATE????

eastyn wore her dress, now leaving the bathroom as she looked at herself in the mirror. her hair was still undone and eli was coming to pick her up in one hour.

she looked at herself in the body mirror , eyeing herself to make sure the dress fit her perfectly. it hugged her curved waist as it showed her body shape. on the right side of her dress, their was a big slit that reached up to her knee.

the girls makeup was done and now she was using her curling wand to curl her hair. she put her bangs in a roller and opened it at the end to get the curved wave look.

once she was done with her hair, took her thirty minutes which was a record considering it usually took her an hour. she put on her jewelry, gifts her mom had given her just for prom.

she sprayed her favorite vanilla scented perfume then took her purse that had her lip liner and lipgloss that she would redo if she had to, also that contained her phone obviously.

when she walked down the stairs, her mom had already been waiting for her. the girls mother smiled at her, "my baby's all grown up!" she dramatically said to which eastyn smiled at her.

"mom" the girl sighed as she took her in for a hug.

"you look so beautiful!" her mom complimented her, "hey let me take a pic" eastyns mom took eastyns film camera from her hand as she began snapping pictures.

after taking the pictures, eli texted eastyn informing her she was outside. after one final goodbye since her mom couldn't get enough, the girl made her way outside and into her best friends car, "oh my god you look so fucking hot!" eli complimented to which eastyn blushed slightly.

"the goddess speaking herself!" eastyn complimented back to which eli also blushed.

once the two had arrived, they quickly looked for one of their best friends. row chin eli spotted first, seeing tucker in the crowd with nic and chris. eli gestured for eastyn to follow her as the two held hands so they wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

after everyone complimented the other, the group just started to chat about how this was their last prom together and other stuff they were doing together for the last time as seniors.

eastyns eyes though narrowed everywhere but her best friends as she was trying to look for something, or maybe someone. but to her surprise didn't find him, "hey did matt come with you guys?"

"no tucker came to pick us up since matt was running late. he told us to leave and that he would catch up once he was done" nic informed her. she only nodded slowly before looking down at her nails.

she cuddled herself as she excused herself to get a drink, now going to the fruit punch and beginning to pour it for herself, "damn" she heard someone say behind her to which she turned around.

the girl rolled her eyes once she saw the guys familiar face. he only smirked at her as she now began to walk past him but he stopped her with his grip, "for fucks sake"  she mumbled before splashing the fruit punch right on the boys face, "don't fuck with me ross"

"fuck you eastyn!"

"oh you wish" she smiled at him before actually walking away. the boy was left flabbergasted while she was just happy she stood up for herself. now he knew he couldn't mess with her anymore.

eastyn went back to eli and told her that she really didn't want to be here considering it was boring for her. eli insisted for her to stay hit with no use since eastyn had already started to make her way outside.

once she opened the double doors of the building and stepped out into the open, she pile hear the sound of rain tickling the floor, but she couldn't care less .

she began walking to a shaded area just so she could order an uber, but when she landed her eyes on something, her legs stopped moving.

she stared and stared until the figure was too clear, too clear that she couldn't say it wasn't real. her lips parted slightly as she watched the figure walk closer, taking every step slower than the other.

when the two were close enough to hear each other, matt had started speaking already. like he had every part reahearsed, like he kept saying it in his head a million times, "eastyn i owe you an apology, a really big apology for everything i did. i fucked up, and i know i fucking fucked up" he sighed, but she only shook her head at the boy.

"matt, i have an uber coming to pick me up i can't um do this" she mumbled before trying to walk past him, but he stopped her as his grip tightened around her waist.

"eastyn" he mumbled, but she only gave him a gaze of hurt.

"matt, you fucking hurt me, how do you expect me to forgive you?" she sighed, looking down at her feet before beginning to walk away.

the boy cursed himself under his breath before continuing, he wasn't gonna fuck this up anymore. but the words that left his mouth made him regret saying it "because i fucking love you eastyn!" he exclaimed, the girl stopped her steps from going any further, as matt now turned around, his voice became softer as he continued, "i fucking loved you ever since i met you in kindergarten, ever since my eyes found yours, my heart skipped a beat. the most beautiful girl was talking to me and i awakes had to ruin."

"matt"

but he kept continuing , "these last few weeks where i couldn't talk to you, made me go insane. i hated it so much-"

"matt" the girl was now close enough to matt as she put her hands on his waist, "can you fucking shut up" she muttered before pressing her lips on his. the boy widened his eyes but quickly melted in her touch. he placed his hand in her lower back as he pulled her closer.

after a few seconds, the two let go breathlessly. matt stared at her in shock as she only smiled at him, "i love you too, you dumb fuck" she muttered to which he smiled at her before placing his index finger under her chin to pull her face closer to his, their lips now reconnecting again.

after a few seconds once again, the two let go. matt looked at her, "so i'm forgiven?"

"not quite" she teased, but he thought he was serious from his look, "i do, dunbass"

"god eastyn!"

she giggled as matt only stared at her, they had completely forgot bout the rain until eli had shouted from afar, "okay you two love birds made up. but the rain!" the girl scolded to which matt and eastyn hurried back inside. they were obviously soaking wet, "whatever happened out there worked since you both are smiling"

"i'm not smiling cause i just saw him kiss her and ew, omg someone bleach my eyes!" nic whined as he rubbed his eyes dramatically.

"nic your being so dramatic it physically hurts" eli smiled at him sarcastically as chris walked in and wrapped his arm around eli's waist. as well as tucker who walked came behind him and wrapped his arm around nics shoulder.

eastyn widened her eyes at tucker and he nodded excitedly. she gave him a smile as she congratulated him.

but then she felt someone's arms wrap around her neck. she smiled as she discovered their scent right away and placed her hands on his arms. the girl looked up at matt who just smiled at her before giving her a forehead kiss.

"i feel so lonely" eli groaned as she watched the two lovebirds stare at eachother in awe.

chris looked at eli, "i can change that, oh wait, i already did" he smiled before kissing her cheek to which she blushed.

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

eastynwinslow

@elisiamae

@nicolassturniolo

@mattsturniolo @christophersturniolo

@tuckercave @elisiamae
___________________
eastynwinslow: prom packed ‼️

liked by elsiamae, tuckercave and 392k others

________________________________

mattsturniolo: pretty
COMMENT NOT SENT

nicolassturniolo: u really need better captions
^eastynwinslow: nic enjoy the damn moment

elisiamae: THE FILM PICS I LOVE

elisiamae: YOU LOOK SO FUCKING STUNNING IN THE FIRST PIC KILL ME
^ eastynwinslow: eli u gotta chill

user: are we all gonna ignore how eastyn posted matt and even TAGGED him?!??
^ mattsturniolo: i'm confused too

tuckercave: i look possessed in the last slide
^ nicolassturniolo: yeah.....

christophersturniolo: oh my god i look so hot
^ elisiamae: oh my god your such a narcissist
^christophersturniolo: i'm not wrong tho

user: I LOVE THIS PHOTO DUMP ONG

user: i'm not sure who to look at

user: oh my god you guys look absolutely stunning ???

user: if they ever even looked my way be ready to catch me cause imma faint right away haha

nai speaks!!

it finally happened omg i have been waiting for prom to come cause this one is definitely memorable.

wtf our matyn community has come so far aaaa

i can't believe this story is nearly ending, like this is so sad i'm gonna start sobbing. this book has been with me for the past two months now and letting it go is just gonna be tough!

and it's 5am as i write this so... haha

as my daily reminder for today j just hope you have a great day, look at yourself in the mirror and say that's a bad bitch. look at yourself the way others look at you, because i feel like every person who looks at you says damn that person hot as fuck!

and don't forget to stay hydrated since it's really hot outside and very humid which is disgusting (i hate hot weather)

-nai <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 6.9K 49
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
584K 9.6K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
80.1K 1.1K 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
397K 7.5K 52
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 --- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵...