✔️And Then Came Seven||OT7

By kenzobeanz

The best things always happen unexpectedly. ?#1 of 1.91K in AMBW?? 5/31/23 ?#1 of 1.82k in BWAM 6/19/23 ?#3 o... More

This Ain't Fair
She's Still Gotta Go Upstairs To Pee
I Can Go Home
Time Change
To Hell With You All
Well...I'm Gonna Go
Cool Tree
I Mean He's Alright...
What's Gotten You So Pissy?
Amazing...
Wait, You Speak Korean?
A Lie To Yourself?
Vibing And Watching
I Hear You
Oh? No one's on the floor?
Don't Understand The Culture
So Hard To Talk To
Obnoxious?
I'm gonna hit her...
Don't call me bro!
Like.... all of us?
Wait, you know
Here's My Number
Want help?
Don't.
Dodgeball.
Namjoon-
Pops
Ready.
Let go.
Something's wrong with Melody.
Look at my lettuce!
we've seen it before
Promise
I know....
I think we're all a little fucked.
Say something!
Thank you.
Good luck, Mel.
On your knees.
Yari,
first real friend
Sorry, engaged.
He fucking did it.
I-I'm beautiful...
Absolutely.
This way!
Oh shit!
There's something deeper.
You all love her?
Be well, goodbye.
Yeah, whatever; The Epliogue Part One
Don't hog her!; The Epilogue Part Two (Original Ending)
Don't hog her!; The Epilogue Part Two (Alternative Ending)

Does it matter?

1.6K 91 19
By kenzobeanz

After Melody and Mickey got set up, choosing the two best rooms in the house that also happened to be beside each other, they decided to explore a little. They'd showered and gotten dressed, wearing shorts and tank tops. As they were leaving Georgina and the others were arriving.

Melody could see why they got along so well. Expensive, users, and ungrateful they were. They'd gotten out of their car and bags upon bags trailed their arms. Even the eight of them combined didn't have enough arms to carry what was still in the car.

Mickey chuckled darkly, "Is she serious?"

Melody just shook her head as she watched them from the side. "You guys going somewhere?" Georgina grinned happily as she stopped walking in front of them.

"Yeah, Mel's taking me to explore--"

"Oh, I'll come with! Let me just shower and--"

"Actually I just want to spend time with my sister if you don't mind, Georgie. Let's get dinner--" Mickey huffed from annoyance at being interrupted twice.

"I actually hired a chef that specialized in French cuisine." Taehyung shouted as he walked past them.

"Oh... Thanks?" Mickey said

"Okay then, I'll catch you later."
Georgina said happily as she entered inside, "Oh my gosh! Is that a pool?!" She announced

Melody and Mickey chuckled before climbing into their Uber and going for their ride.

Mickey ooohed and ahhhed at the various sculptures and the architectural differences as they passed by them.

Melody was happy, never thought she'd see this but was even more happy to see her sister enjoying herself.

In that moment she decided that she wouldn't let Georgina or even the guys ruin her time for her. She'd enjoy being in Paris with her baby sister.

When the Uber stopped they got out and immediately Mickey ran over to a fence that overlooked some water.

"Is there a boat?! Are we able to take a boat?"

A man had spoken to Melody in French, asking her if she was in fact wanting a boat ride. Melody agreed, giving her sister exactly what she wanted. Between the little snacks, the wine and the funny pictures they'd taken, Melody wasn't sure what she loved more. Paris or just being in Paris with her sister.

After the boat ride they'd found a few shops, taking aesthetically pleasing pictures as they drank teas and coffees.

Melody had tried on a funky hat with a stuffed dove on top and Mickey had mimicked the pose of a living statue.

Some man played music in the middle of the road and after his performance and a hefty tip, he allowed Melody and Mickey to pose with him for pictures.

They weren't sure when the sun began to set or how long they'd been out. They honestly wouldn't have went home had it not been for the aching of their feet.

When they arrived, music was blaring and Georgina was walking around in a bathing suit that had barely enough material to cover her nipples... let alone anything else.

"I'm all for body positivity....But what the fuck, Mel..." she said softly as Melody closed the front door behind her.

Melody chuckled as Georgia chugged whatever was in her cup before dropping it somewhere and running from the living room straight to the pool and jumping in it.

They could see from their position that there were four bodies including Georgina's in the pool.

As they passed by the kitchen they noticed the chef working tirelessly on their dinner. Smelled good, truth be told Melody was excited as she climbed the stairs thinking of what foods they'd be eating.

Once in her own room she showered, putting on some boy shorts and a sports bra. It was hot and most of the windows in this large house that she'd rented were open yet someone still turned the heat on.

As she laid on her bed she heard a knocking on her door. Absently she spoke to say, "Come in!"

Seokjin had tumbled in, closing the door behind him.

She noticed him, quickly regretted letting him in and even sighed deeply to herself.

"Hey..." he said cautiously

"Hey, how can I help you?" She replied, sitting up to press her back against the headboard.

"So..."

"Soo...."

"Jungkook threw you to the ground..."

"Yeah... Yeah he did." She sarcastically smiled

Jin had tucked his hands into his loose pockets, looking anywhere but at her, "Can we at least explain ourselves?"

"Not really ready to talk, Jin..." she said as if he'd already know that.

"Figured...Just wanted to say sorry and let you know that we are really begging to talk to you." He chuckled mirthlessly

"Jin...You guys pushed me to the ground—"

"Jungkook di—"

"Does it matter?" She was bewildered at him trying to explain. "You guys pretended like I was this random ass person in front of your parents."

"Well...Truth be told—"

"Jin there's literally nothing you can say that will make this better—"

"If you would just—"

"No Jin! What don't you understand? I let my guard down for you guys! Starting to actually really like the idea of all eight of us! First you have Yoongi corner me in the plane bathroom, now here you are! Yet no one is saying anything useful! Just bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!" She sighed out harshly, "Now get out! I'll see you at dinner and I'm not speaking about any of this shit for the rest of the trip!"

Jin was dumbfounded; mouth open as he stared in shock. "Yeah well we heard what you said. You're not innocent either." He hissed before he exited her room, slamming the door behind him.

Melody sighed and fisted her blankets to calm herself down. Wasn't until Mickey had entered that she finally did seem to soothe herself.

"Okay... Beginning to end, talk to me. And don't say you don't want to because you need it."

Melody smiled and though she didn't want to, she ended up releasing everything she'd tried to hard to keep in.

"I ought to go down there and whoop all of em'! Georgina especially and that boy that threw you! What's wrong with these people?! Nah actually, what's wrong with you?! Letting this shit slide!" Mickey argued, "Back home you woulda BEEN whooped on her. You get so weird around this girl man."

"I just be trying to keep the peace, Mickey.... that's it."

"Stop keeping the peace. Your feelings matter, Mel." She said, rubbing Melody's back.

"You sure I'm the big sister?" Melody laughed.

"Supposed to be," Mickey joined and the two hugged, "For real though, I'm here and you know I'll flip shit bout my sister."

"I know... Thanks Mickey."

"Now come on, I'm hungry." Mickey pulled Melody from the bed and drug them out of the room and down the stairs. Their style was similar but where Melody's hair was down, Mickey had thrown hers into a bun.

When they arrived at the dining room the others had already taken their seats, leaving two seats across from each other.

Melody sat between Jungkook and Namjoon while Mickey sat between Yoongi and Jimin.

The chef had already placed the dishes and the combination of smells was magical.

"I aced that project by the way..." Jimin said to Mickey

"Cool." Mickey dryly said

"I'm so glad we're all here!" Georgina said as she sat at the head of the table, "This is just what was needed, a friends trip. I can't wait to see the shit we get into these next two days—"

"Why are you acting like this is your trip? Melody threw it together... You were invited and then invited these dudes." Mickey said annoyed

Melody sighed, kicking her sisters ankle from under the table.

Georgina grinned, chuckling darkly, "As I said, let's have fun." She giggled, "Dig in everyone!"
————————————————
A/N so I am still doing season by season uploading. But I was going through my current uploads list, and when I was looking at this, I saw that we're NUMBER ONE IN #AMBW!!!!!!

I truly believe that this is the first time I've ever gotten number one in any tags for my books. So I wanted to give you this sooner than the rest of the uploads because I'm just entirely thankful that you guys enjoy this book so much. We got a lot more chapters to come! And I just hope that 'And Then Came Seven' is a book that you all never forget. Thanks for going on this ride with me and again, Thank you.🩵

Edits Later🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2.1K 41
Dating a member from bts sounded fun until you get tangled in this mess... *** I threw my head back on the bed, my back arching, grasping the sheets...
8.5K 32 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
433K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...