After transmigrating into bet...

Von Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... Mehr

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 34

2K 67 0
Von Little_Spade

Chapter 34

"Why are the inhibitors useless?" Nian Meilan stood outside the corridor, looking at the closed door, a little worried.

"Don't worry, wait until the doctor has a look." Father Gu comforted her.

Gu Sheng came aggressively during this susceptible period, and caught them by surprise.

It has been less than three months since the last susceptible period. Although there is no fixed time for the newly matured alpha susceptible period, the interval will not be so short.

Moreover, the Gu family has only now discovered that the inhibitor has little effect on Gu Sheng, and Gu Sheng can only resist it.

This time Gu Sheng's susceptibility period came suddenly, and Gu Jinyan and Gu Yuan were also affected, so they could only be sent out.

Gu's father and Nian Meilan have already made a lifelong mark, and together with Gu Shengshi's own son, they are related by blood, so they will be affected the least.

While waiting for the doctor, only the two of them took care of Gu Sheng.

But they found that Gu Sheng's hormones did not change after the inhibitor was administered, and the susceptibility period continued.

Gu Sheng listened outside the door, the doctor was talking with his parents, saying that it was the first time they had encountered this kind of situation, and if it really didn't work, they could only take tranquilizers to get through this susceptibility period first.

He grabbed the quilt and bit his fingers with his teeth, trembling all the time.

He was in tears and wanted to tell them he was not going to be sedated.

In the end, considering that Gu Sheng was still a minor, according to regulations, too many sedatives should not be injected, so he could only give Gu Sheng some relief medicine.

Gu Sheng survived wave after wave, his clothes were soaked in sweat, he bit his arm and fell into a semi-consciousness.

Gu's father wiped Gu Sheng's sweat, and heard Gu Sheng talking in his sleep: "Box, box..."

"What box?" Father Gu asked him softly, but Gu Sheng was already immersed in his own world, trembling with his eyes closed.

Since they discovered that Gu Sheng had been relying on hurting himself to get through the susceptible period, they fixed Gu Sheng's limbs to the four corners of the bed, so Gu Sheng could only sleep in an awkward position.

Gu Sheng stopped talking, and kept crying.

Everyone's susceptibility period and estrus period are different, and pheromones will amplify the hormones in their bodies, so during this period, alphas will become more prone to rage, and omega will become more vulnerable and sensitive.

There are really not many alphas who are as silent as Gu Sheng, gritted their teeth and survived.

In the end, Gu's father had no choice but to call Gu Yuan and ask him to go to Gu Sheng's place to find a box.

Gu Yuan took the box out of the trunk, not knowing what it would be useful for.

"Is this it?" Father Gu took it in and asked Gu Sheng, Gu Sheng looked at the box and nodded.

After another injection of inhibitors, Gu Sheng finally got out of the high fever state, and Gu's father brought him the key to help him unlock it.

Gu Sheng scrambled and fell from the bed wrapped in the quilt. He reached out to open the box, took out the coat inside, and hugged it in his arms.

The cold touch of the clothes made Gu Sheng feel very comfortable.

Father Gu looked at him with a complicated expression. If he read correctly, this dress did not belong to Gu Sheng. He helped him to lie down on the bed, and when he was about to lock Gu Sheng up, Gu Sheng stopped him.

"No need dad, I can do it."

In the end, Father Gu listened to him and left him and the coat in the house.

When he came out, Nian Meilan walked over and asked anxiously, "How is Sheng Sheng? Why did you come out?"

Father Gu embraced Meilan for the New Year, seeing the bruises under her eyes, he couldn't help feeling distressed: "Don't worry, let him stay alone for a while."

Gu Sheng sniffed the clothes in his arms, the jacket was stained by his body temperature, it couldn't bring him a little coolness, but he still refused to let it go.

The smell on the clothes was already very weak, Gu Sheng buried it deeply, took a breath, and was dissatisfied with the thin smell on it.

He can't be said to be fully awake now, the alpha will be closer to his own nature when he is in the susceptible period.

Without the pretense, Gu Sheng was instinctively looking for a familiar smell.

His pheromones were already stained on the coat, regardless of each other, Gu Sheng suddenly felt at ease, but felt that it was not enough.

He has been suppressing himself not to let him get close to Zhou Shiyi, but during the susceptible period, those longings hidden deep in his heart can't be hidden.

He needs this person psychologically.

That coat is just a comfort, Gu Sheng is not very clear-headed, he wants to get close to the owner of the coat.

In the end, Gu Sheng still dialed the number he had memorized by heart, as if he did not expect that the other party would connect, Gu Sheng suddenly held his breath.

"Hello."

The phone rang a few times, and when he was about to hang up, Zhou Shiyi picked it up.

The tears on Gu Sheng's face have not been wiped clean, but he seems to be comforted suddenly, listening to the other party's voice.

Although after Zhou Shiyi finished saying that, he could only hear some noise from his side, which seemed to be outside.

Gu Sheng still felt extremely satisfied.

He gave up, whether it was due to his physical instinct or his psychological dependence on Zhou Shiyi, Gu Sheng wanted to hear Zhou Shiyi's voice right now.

Because no one spoke, Zhou Shiyi hung up the inexplicable call.

He saw it was an unfamiliar number just now, and he didn't really want to answer it, but he was afraid of something urgent, so he greeted the people in the box and ran outside to answer the phone.

Hearing that the phone was hung up, Gu Sheng still refused to put down the phone.

He clicked on the call recording, and played the call recording of less than a minute in a loop over and over again.

He is like an addict now, Zhou Shiyi is his medicine, as long as he smells him, he can get up from the ground and surround Zhou Shiyi.

It kept playing until the phone ran out of battery and turned off automatically. Gu Sheng also embraced the clothes in his arms and fell into a deep sleep.

Zhou Shiyi and the others returned to school just in time for the school sports meeting.

They are already in the third year of high school. Whether it is the road of studying abroad or taking the college entrance examination step by step, the third year of high school is the time when they are students and the time is the tightest.

After the end of the sports meeting, there will be a seven-day long vacation, so no one is in the mood to sign up. The sports committee scratched their heads and actively mobilized students to participate in the project.

In the end, the head teacher made a decision, and everyone looked at the project in the report.

Zhou Shiyi took a look, and found that only the 3,000-meter event had no sign-ups, so he wrote down his name in the eyes of the sports committee looking at the savior.

"Brother Sheng, what do you think you want to report?"

Holding the registration form, the sports committee came to Gu Sheng with a flattering face.

In previous years, Gu Sheng was a strong player in the sports meeting, and his physical fitness is very good, he often participated in multiple events.

Gu Sheng was in a daze, he was stunned for a while when he got the registration form, and finally took it, and selected a few items on it.

He noticed that Zhou Shiyi's name was the only one in the bottom long-distance race, and he was alone. He hesitated for a while, but still didn't sign up.

After the exercises between classes, Qin Shu dragged Gu Sheng to the supermarket mysteriously.

"Why don't you go by yourself?" Gu Sheng was a little puzzled.

Qin Shu sneaked into the supermarket and went straight to the daily necessities in the last row. There were already several people standing there, as if they were about to make some shady deal.

Gu Sheng walked over slowly, and found that they looked at him expectantly and excitedly.

Gu Sheng noticed that each of them was holding a bottle of pheromone blocker in their hands, and they were distinguishing smells.

"Brother Sheng, Wenwen just passed her first estrus, and Wang Jianyu wanted to give her a bottle of pheromone blocker, so I want you to choose the smell of pheromone blocker." Qin Shu looked malicious A few bottles of pheromone blockers were stuffed for him.

Gu Sheng turned his head to look at Wang Jianyu, Wang Jianyu was usually cheap, and this was the first time he had seen him look embarrassed.

Wenwen is a talented girl in their class and an omega. I don't know how the two of them have reached the point where they can send pheromone blockers to each other.

"Then you let him choose, why do you want me." Gu Sheng stuffed the bottle back.

Qin Shu was in a hurry: "Brother Sheng, you are the only one here who has experienced the susceptibility period, what do you usually use, give us a suggestion."

"Yeah, Brother Sheng, you haven't said what it's like to be susceptible, so let's be mentally prepared."

When mentioning the susceptibility period, Gu Sheng looked unnatural for a moment, and then quickly covered it up.

After hesitating for a moment, I saw a group of alphas get together and smell the pheromone blocker.

Standing aside, Gu Sheng saw a box of ice-blue pheromone blockers, but no one cared about it. Gu Sheng picked it up curiously and looked at it.

"What is this? Don't you all like the smell?" He picked it up and sprayed it lightly, and a smell of disinfectant came out.

"Brother Sheng! Don't..." Qin Shu held his nose and took a step back, "It's still too late, this bottle is a blocker for the smell of disinfectant, and few people usually buy it."

Gu Sheng was slightly dazed. The pheromone blockers had the same effect. At first, the smell of disinfectant was the most. Later, because most people didn't like the smell of disinfectant, they made other smells.

Strawberry, pomelo, and pine are the most popular pheromone blockers.

Because Gu Sheng used the pheromone blocker prepared by his family, he didn't know that the most original pheromone blocker with the smell of disinfectant in the mall was put in the warehouse without seeing the light of day.

"Oh, why is there such a smell blocker in the supermarket? Every time I smell this disinfectant, I feel like I'm in a hospital."

Others also expressed dislike for pheromone blockers that smell like sanitizer.

"Maybe it can't be sold outside, so the supermarket will buy it when it buys in a unified way."

Gu Sheng didn't like this smell very much at first, as they said, it smelled like being in a hospital, especially like him, the last few years of his life were spent in the hospital where the smell was soaked in disinfectant and lab.

But Gu Sheng looked at the bottle of pheromone blocker and suddenly thought of someone.

That person also has a faint smell of disinfectant all year round, and it smells very good when mixed with him.

This familiar smell reminded Gu Sheng of that cold embrace, and the pheromones that had been frenzied in his body were soothed.

He lightly sniffed the residual disinfectant smell in the air, no, there seemed to be something missing.

Some complex memories flashed in his mind, Gu Sheng's ears turned red suddenly, and he coughed lightly to cover up.

"I really like it. I'll try it when I buy it back."

Gu Sheng took a bottle of pheromone blocker and went to check out, leaving behind Qin Shu and the others with disbelieving faces.

"Brother Sheng deserves to be Brother Sheng, with such unique taste."

Gu Sheng pretended not to hear it, and when he walked for a while carrying the pheromone, he happened to see Zhou Shiyi.

When he was in the susceptible period, his memory was not particularly coherent, but he still remembered some fragments.

In the supermarket just now, with ulterior motives, I took a blocker with a smell similar to that of the person in my memory, and in a blink of an eye, I saw the owner of the smell appear in front of me.

With the hand in the pocket of the school uniform, Gu Sheng tightly gripped the blocker bottle tightly, feeling a little guilty.

But Zhou Shiyi didn't see him, and while he was lucky, he was still a little disappointed.

Since the last time he called Zhou Shiyi and played his voice over and over again, Gu Sheng felt his face blush every time he saw Zhou Shiyi.

Including the bottle of disinfectant-flavored pheromone blocker he bought just now, Gu Sheng has to admit that he has that unspeakable desire for Zhou Shiyi.

I don't know if it was Gu Sheng's illusion, he always felt that his body was a little hot, but when he touched his forehead, the temperature was normal again.

What he didn't know was that his face was very red now, and his eye sockets were also red.

*

The author has something to say:

Wait for me to add fire to their feelings.

Meow meow meow meow~ (trying to argue with the cats)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

161K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
205K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24K 2K 41
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
92.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...