After transmigrating into bet...

بواسطة Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... المزيد

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 32

2.1K 71 8
بواسطة Little_Spade

Chapter 32

After He Yanqing's reminder, Zhou Shiyi was not very surprised when he saw Gu Sheng in the biology competition preparation class the next day.

However, Gu Sheng was not very active in going to the competition class before, and this was the first time he saw Gu Sheng walk in.

After Gu Sheng entered, he sat at the last table.

Those who participated in the competition were only the top 100 in the grade, and with the addition of a few competition classes, even fewer people stayed in the biology competition class.

Gu Sheng walked to the back and sat down without looking sideways, he regretted it on the way here.

He has already decided to study abroad, and the students of the international version don't have a holiday, so he can tell the teacher of the competition class that there will be no classes, but he still comes.

Maybe it's because I'm not reconciled. Gu Sheng thought to himself mockingly.

He always thought he could. He has recovered all his memories, as long as he avoids that attack, Gu Sheng can return to his normal life, and the rest will be left to time.

As long as Gu Sheng breaks away from the vicious circle of only Zhou Shiyi and those cold medicines, he can take the position of the third young master of the review family.

He has been doing psychotherapy, and he has improved a bit so far. With time, he can really forget about Zhou Shiyi, and maybe he can start a new life.

During this period, Gu Sheng also read a lot of books on psychology, and he also understood that his concern for Zhou Shiyi was only due to his heartbeat under the suspension bridge effect. After leaving that environment, Gu Sheng could slowly digest those emotions.

But that day, Gu Sheng broke his guard suddenly by someone else's words.

He turned his head and looked at the two betas who were a perfect match.

Zhou Shiyi was taller, and sometimes he would turn his body slightly to the side if he didn't hear clearly. The atmosphere between the two was very harmonious.

It was so harmonious that Gu Sheng felt that this scene was very dazzling.

Perhaps it was because Gu Sheng's movement of turning his head was too obvious, the others also followed his gaze curiously.

Seeing the Xueshen and Xueba in their class walking together, I wanted to boo with them.

But Gu Sheng suddenly couldn't bear it anymore, so he suppressed their small thoughts of booing.

After that, he went to warn He Yanqing again, which can be said to be completely unreasonable. He didn't talk to Zhou Shiyi, didn't he let other people communicate with Zhou Shiyi?

Gu Sheng went home, locked himself in the room, and warned himself over and over again.

Your dependence and possessiveness on Zhou Shiyi are just morbid thoughts generated in a sick environment. As long as you leave Zhou Shiyi, you can return to normal.

But on this day, Gu Sheng still couldn't hold back, thinking about seeing him a few more times before going abroad.

He is that mean.

Gu Sheng came to Zhou Shiyi with his own thoughts in mind.

Thinking, at least before he went abroad, Zhou Shiyi was still single, so he could go abroad with peace of mind. Otherwise, at this juncture, he would definitely give up his plan to study abroad and get entangled with Zhou Shiyi to the end.

After two days of class, Gu Sheng was still not quite used to the intensity of the competition class.

During the period, many students chose to give up. After all, not everyone is suitable for the road of competition.

Gu Sheng studied hard, barely keeping up with the progress of the competition class.

On the contrary, Zhou Shiyi can be said to have adapted well to the intensity of the competition, and he has been out of their pace and can study independently.

The students in the biology competition class had all heard of Zhou Shiyi, and this was the first time they felt Zhou Shiyi's absolute crush on the road of learning, and there was no chance of resistance at all.

Zhou Shiyi's head yelled louder and louder, and even the teachers of several other competition classes would take a chance to have a look at him. When they saw Zhou Shiyi's talent, they were all as jealous as if they had eaten a few lemons.

Gu Sheng looked at his competition test paper, three big questions were empty, sometimes he had no idea at all.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi surrounded by people around him, explaining his thoughts to others, Gu Sheng suddenly felt powerless, he seemed to be able to only watch Zhou Shiyi go further and further away.

When school was over in the afternoon, Gu Sheng stopped him.

Along the way, Gu Sheng kept trying to talk about topics that could arouse Zhou Shiyi's interest, and Zhou Shiyi also listened calmly.

Although I don't know why Gu Sheng suddenly softened his attitude, just like the previous indifference was Zhou Shiyi's illusion.

Zhou Shiyi's sudden approach to Gu Sheng was the same as Gu Sheng's sudden alienation from him before. At first, he was only slightly surprised, but then he adapted well, as if he would not pay too much attention to other people.

Gu Sheng looked at him greedily, as if he wanted to engrave Zhou Shiyi into his mind.

He didn't know the look in his eyes now, it was like a vicious dog saw his favorite bone, and he couldn't tolerate other people's intervention. Once someone gets close, he will grin his teeth and show his minions, threatening everyone who wants to take the bone away.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi answered less and less, and seeing that Zhou Shiyi was the only one around him, he felt a little dark, as if Zhou Shiyi deliberately reserved a place for him, but he asked the question knowingly.

"By the way, why didn't I see He Yanqing, haven't you been together all the time?"

"He still has something to do, and he is in a math competition, so he won't be with me."

Gu Sheng said "Oh", and said enthusiastically: "We have half a day off on weekends, why don't you call He Yanqing and go to my place together, my place is close to the school, and it can save some time..."

Zhou Shiyi stopped in his tracks and looked at him disapprovingly.

Gu Sheng also stopped, his heart was beating wildly, he looked at Zhou Shiyi and held his breath.

"Gu Sheng, although I don't know what your purpose of participating in the competition is, but competition is not your only choice, and you don't have to compete, right?"

Seeing that Gu Sheng still wanted to refute, Zhou Shiyi frowned.

"Listen to me first." Zhou Shiyi interrupted him, "I don't know what mentality you have to sign up for the competition, but your mind is not on this, you are just wasting your time if you continue to come."

"We are all still students, so don't just deal with your studies because of other things."

"Gu Sheng, you have a good family background, so don't have more choices in the future. Maybe you think I'm a little out of control when I say this. But no matter what kind of mentality you come to approach me, I hope you stop here. I don't want to get involved with you. of things, do you understand?"

Zhou Shiyi originally just listened indifferently, but when he heard Gu Sheng mentioning He Yanqing, he wanted to go to his house together. He also wanted to understand why Gu Sheng was absent-minded in participating in the competition, his purpose was not here.

Gu Sheng originally had good grades, and he could get into a key university by himself. He didn't want to see Gu Sheng, just like in the original book, just deal with his studies casually because of his feelings.

The latter words are also his sincere words. He just wants to go his own way, no matter how entangled others are, he doesn't want to get involved.

Gu Sheng opened his mouth, and saw Zhou Shiyi looking at him seriously, with sincere and clean eyes.

Gu Sheng looked at the little self in Zhou Shiyi's eyes, as if he was back in the laboratory.

Because of his susceptibility period, he howled in pain on the ground, messing himself up, like a beast that lost his mind, being pressed on the bed by Zhou Shiyi and tied up with a restraint belt.

At that time, Zhou Shiyi had this expression, calm, serious, and always kept rational, watching him expose his most unbearable side in front of him.

Gu Sheng suddenly felt ashamed, his little thoughts had nothing to hide in front of Zhou Shiyi.

What kind of mentality did Zhou Shiyi watch his self-righteous performance, whether it was a sudden alienation or a deliberate approach now, Zhou Shiyi just looked at him so calmly.

It's just because Zhou Shiyi didn't care, he was just an insignificant person to Zhou Shiyi. As long as it doesn't affect him, no matter how much Gu Sheng dances in front of Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi can watch his performance from the sidelines.

It was because it was irrelevant, so Gu Sheng showed his affection suddenly, no matter how distant he was, Zhou Shiyi could calmly accept it.

Or because it doesn't matter, what Gu Sheng is doing now is like a stumbling block for him. Because it blocked his way, Zhou Shiyi glanced at him for a while, and finally stepped over ruthlessly.

Gu Sheng almost ran away in despair.

He didn't want to explore Zhou Shiyi's views on him behind his back, he was afraid that after knowing the truth, those self-deceiving ideas he relied on for survival would collapse in an instant.

Gu Sheng ran all the way back, causing other people to exclaim during the process, but he didn't care.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi ran away suddenly, he seemed to call his name, but Gu Sheng just wanted to stay away from Zhou Shiyi now.

By the time he realized it, he had been standing outside the villa for half an hour.

As if he couldn't feel the numbness and stiffness of his legs, he walked in, turned on the light, and saw that the villa was exactly the same as when he left.

He numbly packed up everything related to Zhou Shiyi, the cups that Zhou Shiyi had used, the sheets and quilts that Zhou Shiyi had used, and the school uniform that Zhou Shiyi washed out for him.

The blood on the school uniform was washed clean by Zhou Shiyi, but because there was a hole in the back, he couldn't wear it anymore, but Gu Sheng didn't lose it either.

Gu Sheng also found Zhou Shiyi's coat.

The arrival of his susceptible period was beyond everyone's expectations, so he was not well prepared.

Except for Nian Meilan who is an omega, Gu's family is full of alphas. The pheromone leaked by an alpha in a susceptible period will make other alphas feel restless and want to fight.

Although this alpha was their relative, it was only a little bit better.

If this is better, it won't make the Gu family treat him particularly preferentially. We can only put an alpha in a separate space and isolate him.

So the Gu family still doesn't know that the inhibitor seems to have failed on Gu Sheng, and the effect is very weak. Gu Sheng relied on his own willpower to forcefully pass his first susceptibility period.

The result was quite tragic. His arm, the skin hidden under the clothes, was scratched and bitten by himself until it was dripping with blood. In summer, he could only wear a long sleeve, not daring to expose the scabs that had not completely fallen off.

Only after being sober for a moment after taking the inhibitor, Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi's clothes and smelled the faint smell of laundry detergent on them, could he gain a moment of peace in the high fever of the susceptible period.

Gu Sheng looked at the wrinkled marks on his coat, and finally showed a smile.

The muscles all over his body seem to be in a tight state all the time, so his smile can be said to be very stiff and weird.

Gu Sheng seemed to laugh twice when he heard himself, but the sound was like the sound of someone strangling his neck, which seemed very strange in the empty bedroom.

"Haha." Gu Sheng laughed while putting the coat into the cardboard box.

Smiling and laughing, Gu Sheng's tears came out.

Even so, Gu Sheng still put the cardboard box into the deepest part of the utility room.

Turning off the light in the utility room, the cardboard box also melted into the darkness, as if Gu Sheng had buried the past with his own hands.

*

The author has something to say:

Meow meow meow!

Today's canned cat food~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
89.3K 260 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
115K 13.2K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...