After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 29

2K 75 2
By Little_Spade

Chapter 29

Zhou Shiyi was pushed out by Gu Sheng, and seeing Huang Cheng pounce on Gu Sheng, the two rolled on the ground twice.

Soon Gu Sheng gained the upper hand, he grabbed the crazy Huang Cheng's arm, logically, at this angle, no matter how painful Huang Cheng was, he would have to let go of his hand, people always seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, but Huang Cheng fought hard Risk of arm dislocation, also turned around.

Huang Cheng didn't want to do that at first, the people in that organization were all lunatics, and said that as long as they used this for the alpha, no matter how strong the alpha was, they would kneel down and beg for mercy.

He is also an alpha, so naturally he doesn't like this kind of thing, but he still wears it.

Gu Sheng was caught off guard, and was stabbed by Huang Cheng with a needle.

"Gu Sheng!"

Gu Sheng frowned, and pushed Huang Cheng out of his body with a cold face, and the needle was also taken away.

Zhou Shiyi ran over to catch the wobbly Gu Sheng. Seeing that Huang Cheng was still struggling, Zhou Shiyi kicked Huang Cheng on the back of the neck, and Huang Cheng remained silent.

The police were also taken aback. They didn't expect that Huang Cheng would dare to attack the victim in just a few steps.

Zhou Shiyi lifted Gu Sheng's sleeve and saw a tiny needle hole on it, bleeding out.

Zhou Shiyi didn't know what Huang Cheng used for Gu Sheng, he passed all kinds of infectious diseases transmitted by blood in his mind.

He was very anxious, but Gu Sheng's body suddenly became weak and he slipped down.

Zhou Shiyi quickly caught him.

Gu Sheng clutched the back of his neck tightly and looked at him without blinking.

"Hurry up, help him into the car, the ambulance is already on its way." The police made a phone call and helped Gu Sheng up from the ground.

The two got into the police car, the police turned on the siren, and the vehicles avoided along the way, rushing to the hospital.

Gu Sheng closed his eyes and kept shaking, sweating all over his body, Zhou Shiyi heard Gu Sheng shouting for cold, so he took off his coat and put it on Gu Sheng.

Xu Shi smelled a familiar scent, Gu Sheng opened his eyes in a daze, a drop of sweat flowed into his eyes, and then flowed out again.

Gu Sheng blinked in distress, but couldn't see who the person in front of him was.

"Gu Sheng, hold on, we'll be at the hospital soon."

Zhou Shiyi's voice trembled a little, and Gu Sheng's nose was sore.

Gu Sheng's mouth moved, Zhou Shiyi's ear was close, and he heard Gu Sheng keep saying, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Zhou Shiyi..."

"You didn't apologize to me, Gu Sheng, just persevere, if you feel uncomfortable, tell me."

Gu Sheng was still immersed in his own world, saying sorry to Zhou Shiyi all the time, or to say sorry to the person in his memory.

He remembered, he remembered it all.

Just now Huang Cheng stabbed him with a needle, which overlapped with the picture in his memory.

In the previous life, Huang Cheng also used that needle to pierce his gland. In the end, Gu Sheng could only lie on the floor and howl.

And Huang Cheng didn't have a good end, the whole lobby was filled with the smell of artificially synthesized pheromones, and he lost his fighting power with him. Convulsions all over, fainted.

Fainting might be the best result, but Gu Sheng has been consciously feeling the effect of the potion on his glands.

His glands felt as if someone had scalded them with hot oil, and the pain was unbearable.

The person from that organization saw that Gu Sheng was still awake, and mockingly said: "There is one more, and he hasn't fainted yet."

Another person also smiled and said, "Then give him another shot."

Gu Sheng moved back, but the potion hurt him too much. The physique that Gu Sheng was proud of was not worth mentioning in front of the potion. In the end, Gu Sheng still couldn't dodge, and was pressed by the group A shot was given to the gland.

He watched those people being arrested by the police, but it was too late for a group of them, they were all injected with drugs, Gu Sheng finally survived until the police arrived, and this time he finally passed out.

When he woke up, he was already in the hospital. He heard the police telling his parents that his condition was irreversible, and it might affect his life expectancy in severe cases.

After that, Gu Sheng has been actively cooperating with the doctor for treatment. Although this process is no less than breaking the bones of the whole body, and then artificially stitching the bones together, the whole process is awake.

Every treatment will cause serious psychological trauma to the patients. Some patients later cried and knelt down to the doctor, saying that they were dead.

Gu Sheng has been patient, with a glimmer of hope in his heart.

Until later, the hospital said that they had resorted to the last resort and there was no other way.

The hopes in Gu Sheng's heart were all shattered. When he woke up, he was already tied to the bed by the doctor with restraint belts. The sun shone on him through the window, bringing him a long-lost warmth.

Gu Sheng kept looking out of the window in a daze until the person opposite couldn't help but spoke.

"Hi, I'm the policeman in charge of this case, do you remember me?"

Gu Sheng kept looking out of the window in a daze, without answering.

The policeman said: "All the suspects involved in this attack have been arrested and brought to justice. We will definitely give you an explanation."

"Gu Sheng, we are very sorry for what happened to you. We have already communicated with the hospital and said that there is a project that is still in the clinical trial stage, and it is also in the study of glands. It may be helpful to you. If you If you want, we will connect with the laboratory and give you priority."

Gu Sheng turned his head to look at him, he looked at the dust flying in the sun, and felt that he was like this little dust, before falling to the ground, he still had a little hope in his heart.

Later, Gu Sheng agreed.

He didn't expect to see Zhou Shiyi in the laboratory.

Zhou Shiyi didn't expect them to meet in this way.

That's right, Zhou Shiyi's excellence was obvious to all when he was in college, and it seemed that there was nothing shocking about being the person in charge of the experimental project.

Later, later.

The memories brought to him by that experience were really painful, and Gu Sheng himself chose to forget it. Now he overlaps the figure of Zhou Shiyi in his youth with that of Zhou Shiyi in his previous life.

He still remembered hearing Zhou Shiyi say in a trembling voice before he was about to die, "Gu Sheng, hold on, your family is already on their way, and the doctor is here, hold on..."

Finally, Gu Sheng opened his eyes, and covered Zhou Shiyi's trembling arm with his bony hand. Zhou Shiyi felt the pressure on his hand, and immediately held it back.

Gu Sheng touched the wound on Zhou Shiyi's hand, and saw that Zhou Shiyi's wound was exposed to the air bloody without dressing.

Gu Sheng had a sore nose and said, "I'm sorry..."

"You didn't apologize to me, really, Gu Sheng, you are the strongest and bravest person I've ever met." Zhou Shiyi's hands were cold, but his hands that had been steady all the time were trembling slightly.

A tear flowed from Gu Sheng's eyes, and he said again: "I'm sorry."

These were the last words he ever said.

Gu Sheng was crying all the time, Zhou Shiyi looked very anxious, but he could only put his head on his lap, and stretched out his hand to wipe away Gu Sheng's tears.

The police saw it in the rearview mirror and drove the police car to the fastest speed. Finally, the police car and the ambulance met halfway.

As soon as the car stopped, several doctors got out of the ambulance and rushed towards them carrying stretchers.

As soon as they received Gu Sheng, they carried Gu Sheng into the ambulance.

Zhou Shiyi also wanted to follow, but Gu Sheng suddenly opened his eyes.

Gu Sheng's body is still a little hot, probably because he is used to the pain, and now these potions are still within the tolerance range for him.

There was a tear in the corner of Gu Sheng's eye, but Gu Sheng's eyes were clear and his speech was very clear.

He blinked his eyes, and said to Zhou Shiyi who looked worried: "Zhou Shiyi, I can do it, you can go and make a statement with the police first."

Such a big incident happened, the police have notified the Gu family, and now the best doctor in the city is waiting outside the emergency room.

Zhou Shiyi was a little worried, but Gu Sheng insisted.

Doctors are also urging.

Zhou Shiyi could only let go, Gu Sheng was on the stretcher, looking at Zhou Shiyi all the time through the people.

When dreaming back in the middle of the night, Zhou Shiyi could often recall the look in Gu Sheng's eyes at that time.

With that kind of deep nostalgia and reluctance, Gu Sheng couldn't bear to blink, as if he wanted to engrave Zhou Shiyi in his mind, and he looked at him with a good look.

Zhou Shiyi stood still, watching Gu Sheng being pushed into the car until the ambulance door closed, and there was a door between Gu Sheng and him.

Although he couldn't see Gu Sheng anymore, the last look Gu Sheng looked at him was deeply engraved in Zhou Shiyi's mind.

Watching the ambulance go away, Zhou Shiyi felt as if a piece of his heart was suddenly missing.

The police got out of the car and took Zhou Shiyi back to the car.

However, Zhou Shiyi was always worried about Gu Sheng's situation and felt restless.

Gu Sheng was lying on the hospital bed, listening to the doctor saying: "The patient has been injected with medicine, and I still don't know what it is..."

"It's a synthetic pheromone." Gu Sheng said suddenly.

The doctor asked in surprise, "You know?"

His body was burning faintly, and the glands in the back of his neck were throbbing with pain. The pain that invaded his internal organs reminded him of what happened in his previous life.

But this time, he didn't let Huang Cheng touch his glands, and the syringe stayed in his body for a moment before being pulled out, so not much medicine was injected into his body.

He will be so painful, it is entirely because the lost memory suddenly returned to its place, and there are a few years of extra memory for no reason, and the brain can't bear it.

He finally spent the last three years in Zhou Shiyi's laboratory. During those three years, he endured this pain every day, and later, he was more numb.

The pain right now was nothing to him at all.

After talking to the doctor about his situation, the doctor gave him drugs to stimulate metabolism, and asked him to metabolize the excess pheromone.

The problem of being injected with artificially synthesized pheromones can be large or small.

In medicine, pheromone injections are also given to those alphas and omega that have not yet reached maturity to stimulate their glands and thus enter maturity. The whole process is controlled by the doctor himself to avoid irreversible damage.

However, if the pheromone injected for one time exceeds the maximum amount of the person itself, the patient's glands will not be able to bear it, and sex will occur.

Pheromone plays a role in regulating the body skills of alpha and omega, and the occurrence of glands will cause various problems in the body of alpha and omega, the most obvious of which are endless pain and susceptibility Confusion between periods and estrus.

Later, with the passage of time, without exception, both alpha and omega died of pheromone abuse, and finally died of pain. There are not a few people who cannot bear this pain and choose to commit suicide.

Therefore, the control of artificially synthesized pheromones is very strict, and it must be obtained after multiple investigations.

When they heard Gu Sheng talk about artificially synthesizing pheromones, none of them reacted.

After arriving at the hospital, the Gu family had already rushed to the hospital. They were very anxious on the way, and Gu Yuan, who was always well-dressed, had messed up his hair.

Gu Sheng looked at his family members at the scene, thinking that he died alone in Zhou Shiyi's arms in his previous life, and he didn't have time to see them for the last time. He held Nian Meilan's hand and called out, "Mom."

Gu Sheng's tears seemed to be unbearable anymore, he seemed to have suffered some great grievance, when he saw his family, he couldn't help it suddenly.

The Gu family was shocked, Gu Sheng never cried in front of them since he was seven years old.

Nian Meilan said "Hey", "Sheng Sheng, don't be afraid, we are all here."

Gu Sheng nodded and was pushed into the emergency room by the doctor.

Before being pushed in, Gu Sheng glanced at the entrance of the hospital, but he didn't see the person he wanted to see, he closed his eyes, and he silently recited that person's name in his heart.

*

The author has something to say:

To be honest, the progress is so fast.

Today is a rough cat meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
46.9K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !