In my dreams [KIMTAERAE]

By ____meime1____

sometimes soulmates need to encounter, even if only in a dream... started:may 6th 2023 ended:// ⚠️if you d... More

let me clarify sum
daydreaming
Still dreaming?
never waking up
WAKE UP.
falling
asleep
tear
moon
fever dream
NEW STORY???🤭
your eyes
let go
unloved
far away
lil pause
falling
for you
again
your warmth
in my dreams
your lips
daydream
me & you
with you
daylight
moonlight
avoid
2K???
his smile
hard to breathe
not a chapter
ferris wheel
group chat
tomorrow
sunset
downfall
hi I'm back😋
sorry

starlight

107 14 4
By ____meime1____

after school soohe and woongki met up to talk about the dream things.

they found a really cute caffe  in the center of seoul and decided to stop there and talk, just having some fun time toghether to also know each other better.

"so you've been dreaming about taerae for almost a year? and what tipe of dreams?"
he asked taking a sip of his caramel macchiato

"just random dreams, we would go out toghether but we never had close interactions like hugs or kisses, we barely held hands in those dreams."
she was still busy ordering one of the cute desserts they had in this caffe.

thinking about it, she developed a crush just by all the acts of service the dream taerae did during those dreams, and now seeing how he actually does it in real life she was convinced it was actually him in those dreams...

but her trauma with relationship didn't let her confess or eventually be in a relationship with him, even tho he wasn't a toxic person. he was kinda lunatic but nothing she couldn't endure.

after all he was being so kind with her even when they argued he would always be so gentle and never actually made her uncomfortable.
the were still just a bit awkward tho.
or maybe she just felt that way because of her crush for him

"is there something that is blocking you from confessing? or you're just not sure?"
he asked while his dessert arrived

"i think because of my ex i'm still kind of traumatised so I don't know if icm ready to be in a relationship..."
she said also knowing it wasn't sure that taerae liked her back. she still didn't know anything.
they've been flirting as a joke for long so she wasn't really sure.

"maybe because you had a trauma you should try to face it by confessing to him. and by how you told me he acts with you he probably has a crush on you too"
woongki wasn't wrong but soohe was still not sure of that. facing her problems was really hard especially when the trauma was still making her feel so sick.

"maybe you're right... yk I don't really feel like talking about my ex but... just the way he acted, he was the complete opposite of how taerae acts. and that has made me think a lot."
she was sure taerae was a better person than him, that was clear. but still she couldn't bring herself to fully trust him. that was just not easy for her.

all the time she spent with him were still awkward even tho they were close, and she felt like the thing that made it feel awkward was her. it was all her fault for not trusting him.

but now how could she do it, they knew each other for a month and her crush was based on another person. a person who wasn't real.

of course taerae is real but him and the one she saw in her dreams are different. she still doesn't know taerae that much to confirm he was the same as she knew him from the dream.

of course she had developed a crush for him even tho it just passed a month and some weeks but it was still not enough for her to be sure.

"well, i don't know who your ex is but if he's the complete opposite from taerae then he must be an asshole... no offense tho"

"nah he really was a bitch. he has hit me so many times like... even the last time we saw each other, when we broke up, he slapped me so hard."

woongki was ready to fight that bitch

"WHAT. are you serious. son of a bitch."
he was so dramatic she loved the way he acted around her.

soohe felt her phone vibrating like crazy cause of that damn group. they were spamming again

matthew oppa's fanclub

gyuvin
no wait are you serious?

wonyoung
yeah she's cheating on us.
she said she was gonna go out with
that guy today.

jiwoong
we're being replaced 😔😔

matthew
how dare she🤬

taerae
honestly i would too

matthew
HATER
BIG TAERAE L

gyuvin
L TAERAEE

wonyoung
L TAERAE AND SOOHE

jiwoong
L couple😡😡

taerae
y'all are so immature

jiwoong
i'm older than you

taerae
that's the point😘

matthew
@soohe read the messages

soohe
i'm kinda busy rn

gyuvin
see you're cheating

wonyoung
L SOOHE

matthew
what are you and that guy doing

soohe
we're just talking omg
y'all are so dramatic ☠️☠️

gyuvin
talking about what🤨🤨

soohe
none of your business 😘

wonyoung
big L soohe

matthew
are you replacing us?😔

taerae
let her have friends omg

gyuvin
shut up you're jealous too

taerae
...

gyuvin
see that's something
a jealous person would say

wonyoung
when are you done with that guy?

jiwoong
yeah when are you coming home

soohe
i'm not a child leave me alone

taerae
you kinda are

jiwoong
yeah tell her😒

soohe
now stop spamming i have to go bye

matthew
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING

gyuvin
YEAH WE'RE NOT DONE ASKING
THINGS ABOUT HIM

wonyoung
COME BACK HERE

taerae
i'm curious too

jiwoong
I'LL GROUND YOU IF YOU DON'T
REPLY

soohe
you can't  ground me tf...

jiwoong
of course i can i'm important

gyuvin
ground her cause she goes
out with too many guys
(that aren't taerae)

matthew
YEAH EXACTLY

soohe
this ship thing is starting
to annoy me

wonyoung
yeah sure

soohe
you better shut up.

wonyoung
why tho
is there something i know?😘

matthew
what are y'all talking about

gyuvin
@taerae where are you
you're missing things

taerae
i'm studying leave me
alone

soohe
taerae come in private

taerae
sure

gyuvin
no wait i wanna know too

matthew
y'all talking to our backs now?😔😒

jiwoong
she's gon tell me what they
talk about anyway.
sucks for you ig😘😘

soohe and taerae decide to meet up as soon as taerae finished studying. in the meantime she was still with woongki.

"so you'll meet up later. and you try to talk to him about how you feel, try to open up with him, so maybe he'll understand the situation"
woongki was not sure if that was gonna work but that's the better advice he could give now.

"i'll kinda vent about my ex so he'll know i have this trauma hopefully I won't cry. i already cried in front of him and that was the most embarrassing shit ever."
she said taking a bite of her dessert that arrived while she was chatting on the group chat.

the dessert was so fucking good omg.

after an hour of woongki talking about his crush too and soohe trying to give him advices, her phone rang.

it was taerae, he probably finished studying and he's ready to meet up.

"omg. what are you waiting for. go."
he says seeing the call from taerae on her phone.

"but you were talking i feel bad for going mid conversation"
woongki shook his head, it was fine for him he wanted his new favourite ship to be togheter.

"maybe i can drop you where you guys are meeting up"
he proposed so they could still talk for a bit.

"you can drop me at his house"
she said seeing the text from him giving her his address.

so they walked to his car, while woongki was driving he was still talking and soohe was so happy that he felt so comfortable with her to be telling her such juicy drama. and about his crush too.

they eventually arrived in front of taerae's house.
it was an appartment near the han river. how rich you have to be to live near the han river
(yeah appartments are quite expensive near the han river, even if you don't have a han river view☠️)

she thanked woongki and walked out of the car.
entering the building she could feel that was a really expensive place.
not as expensive as her's tho.

soohe waited for him in the the lobby cause apparently she wasn't allowed to enter without a person who lived there. such nonsense.

when she saw him walking out of the elevator she ran to him and held his hand smiling.
he folded lol

[this chapter is so long compared to the others lmao hope you enjoy this even tho it's kind of a filler chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 788 19
❝ gyu7ins this boy giving me feels and shit it pisses me off 05wook whipped. ❞ - 8 mess & 1 new kid added to their gc. ...
5.7K 188 13
a gyuricky college/chatroom fanfic. in progress. highest rankings: #8 in gyuricky #17 in taerae
15.6K 633 26
"can we kiss forever?" "the story starts when i ended up as another prey of the school's hottest playboy; Shen Ricky. I hated his guts. I hated him...
8.9K 251 19
A zb1 OT9 but mostly centered on Ricky :)) • • • • • • !Polyamory! • • • • • • • • • • • • • • #1 in shenricky on 12/15/23 EDT #8 in ricky on 2/2/2...