๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ

By reportsbytoya

๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ... More

๐˜…
1: ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
3: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
4: ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป.
5: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6: ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7: ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ *
8: ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
10: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
11: ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ *
12: ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ
13: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
14: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
15: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part one*
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part two
17: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ
18: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ *
19: ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
20: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ *
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ / visuals
21: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† 4 ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
22: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†...๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€?*
23: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
24: ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
25: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ*
26: ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
27: ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ/๐—ฎ
28: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
29: ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ
30: ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...part one
30: ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...part two
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ / visuals
31: ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต*
32: ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ*
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

9: ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ *

11.3K 620 352
By reportsbytoya

𝗞𝗗

"You doin' a tap-out session then?"

My question lingered for a few seconds. The smile on my face grew into a low laugh as I looked at the fifty-two-year-old man in front of me. Seeing his reaction to the unanswered question let me know —he couldn't stand a ten-hour session. And especially not anything longer. Thirteen hours was my usual tap-out session time. With no interruptions, but not many of my clients were trying to sit for that long.

"Hell nah," Was his response. Leaving me, Stix, Kai, and Marci laughed at the blunt reaction.

It's the same with most clients that walk through the doors of Dreamville. Their excitement getting the best of them.

"Just let me pay you for two five-hour sessions instead," He pointed out and I was completely fine with the alternative. Besides, as I explained earlier, my tap-out sessions aren't as expensive as two or more five-hour sessions. Only because I map out my day of appointments for those ten-hour blocks out. They are handled with more care and it's scheduled almost two weeks in advance.

"That'll give me some time to get my head right." Nodding, I physically showed my understanding response. My perspective client stated he never thought of tattoos until now. This one being his first, but also for a special cause. So, it meant something near and dear.

While I was clean of the needlework — I was indeed the one pushing the gun against the grain. The only thing I had in common with a tattoo chair was my ears being pierced in high school. Although the piercing closed up after a few years of me being inconsistent — that was my limit. Not because of the pain, but because I knew that wasn't my side of the chair. I'm not breaking my skin.

My love for drawing was the reason I started tattooing. And even after countless opportunities for custom masterpieces — I stayed on my side. Being able to turn down some of the best artists was difficult. But? It wasn't my thing.

"Well let me know when you wanna do your first session and we'll work towards that. After next week for sure."

"Deal." He said and I stepped behind the empty spot at the receptionist's desk.

With a few notes taken down, I was able to produce some ideas for what he wanted. I knew it was a memorial design. Which I had done a few of, over the years. It's never the easiest sessions, but they can become entertaining for sure.

My customer gave the dates for his son's burial and the date he was shipped back home from Camp Lejeune located in Onslow County of North Carolina. His only son was killed during a storm on the U.S. Marine base. Those would be his focal points along with both of them being U.S. Marines. Putting him down as Mr. Terry, I got his phone number and within three days I'll have a few options for him to choose from.

"Thanks, youngin'. Imma get my nerves right and I'll be back, man."

"I hear you. I'll shoot you a text to show what design I came up with unless you see something better." He nodded at our verbal agreement, ready to head out the door when Kai had a question for him.

"How you heard 'bout the shop?"

"My daughter told me. She was listening to the radio. Heard about it on one of them hip hop stations for you young folks. I guess one of their radio people did a story on it. I had promised her we would come together, but she's more of a daredevil than her old man."

Barbie.

The two of them continued their conversation, but I seemed to zone out for a second. Focusing on my own thoughts before pulling out my cell phone from the Nike tracksuit bottoms.

1:42

She was going into her last class of the day. So, I hurried and sent the question before she became too busy with her classwork. The idea was impulsive and sparked off the fact that she landed me a new customer. Someone new walked through those doors every day, on multiple occasions. And they would return once their nerves stopped getting the best of them. But this was completely different. It warmed my heart to see her hard work pay off.

Sent: Dinner tonight @7:30?

Penelope went from protecting her heart and shying away to truly allowing her walls to come down. Starting with the cell phone and communicating. By answering my calls, responding to my messages, and even asking if I had eaten throughout my day. In the last week alone, we had two nightcaps together. With no distractions or interruptions.

Where we started last week, isn't where we'll be by the end of this week. Tremendous growth.

Barbie🩷: Okay? I need to dress up? Or it's casual?

Sent: Dress up ma. No panties either.

Barbie🩷: boyyyy byeee, but ok 🥹

Laughing at her response, I reacted to it before stepping from behind the desk. I gave my goodbyes to Mr. Terry for now, before heading upstairs. I had some shit to get done. Like making a last-minute phone call at Chops & Lobster Bar for an evening table.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

"I think it's time we call a truce. Cause damn." Came from Jessy.

"Exactly. I came ova' to spend time with ya' ass and you getting ready to go. Again." Khadi co-signed with.

As my two best friends made their arguments, I stood on the second floor inside my closet with three pieces in front of me. All gorgeous, all "night out" dresses, but certain pieces are definitely sexier than others. Heels were clearly on the menu of tonight's ensemble and my bone-straight hair was now crimped for the special occasion.

While Ka'Dafii texted me with only four hours to spare — I was pulling the look together pretty easily, fairly quickly. 

Making a stop by Chic-Fil-A, I made it to midtown only a little before three o'clock. Where I came home to eat and spend the first hour picking out shoes and outfits.

Now, at 6:45, after a long freshen up which consisted of soaking in my Flower Bath, my feminine routine, and exfoliating. I finished up with cocoa butter on my skin, sugar scrub on my lips, and Tobacco Vanille perfume on my wrist and the top of my chest. Now, I was dressed in simply a lace bra and my robe. No panties.

"Look, ladies. I apologize that at one point in time, I was a couch potato — available at y'all's beck and call. But now? I's a woman," I announced to them in a playful tone as I picked up the multicolored halter-neck dress. "A woman, a lady, but most importantly — I'm going on a date."

"This like y'all fifth date....this fucking week alone."

"It's only the third." I clarified in a hushed tone, but they heard me. Laying the dress down on the marble top of the island, I picked up my shoe choice.

Usually, I'm a gold accessories kind of girl. I feel like it makes brown and black skin tones shine almost. However, tonight I was going with silver. From accessorizing with my diamond studded Cross chain and Cartier watch. To my rhinestone strap sandal heels by Tom Ford.

"So you like him?" Jessy asked with a smile. "Like really like him?"

"Like him enough to settle in Atlanta?" Khadi asked, with her acrylic nails in between her teeth. A nervous expression met me as I looked at her through the body mirror.

"Ion know bout all that, nie." And I didn't.

Without shame, I dropped the satin robe to the floor. Leaving me on display with oiled skin and a nude brown bra. The push-up wire gave my A-cup breast the perfect lift.

"God damn!" Kay said but didn't even attempt to hide her view.  The three of us had seen enough of each other. It no longer matters at this point.

"So when are we taking the trip to New York then?" Jes asked, but it took me a minute to respond. I had just slipped on the polyester material and it hugged me perfectly, stopping at my knee calves which was the perfect length for my sandal heels. "HELLLOO, Mariah."

"After Christmas." I mumbled.

"After?!" They asked in unison and I shrugged.

I wasn't trying to think about New York or Los Angeles. Surely not talk about it. My concentration was on these heels and which bag to choose from because I didn't have anything silver. Unless I chose a peach or pink colored purse. Plus I need to refresh my hair and put on jewelry. Makeup has crossed my mind a trillion times, but I keep deciding against it. Even though I really wanted to. With thirty-five minutes on the clock — I still had time for a quick beat.

"That's what imma do." I whispered to myself as I did one last look in the mirror, fluffing the crimp curls as I took a small turn of admiration.

"Mrs. Keiz, I like how that sound bitch," Khadi said and I turned to look at the both of them. A smile big as the moon on their faces while sitting on the turfed bench together. "Mrs. Penelope Mariah Keiz."  They said in unison before we all laughed.

"Both of y'all go to hell. I just wanna look nice, that's all."

"Oh, we can tell. Both of us been sitting here cussing yo' ass out and you been in a daze this whole time."

"I like him." I said truthfully, shrugging.

After such a good week in his company, I knew it was time. Time to stop lying to myself. Time to allow whatever was happening, to happen. Time to be happy with him. Time to appreciate him because Ka'Dafii was truly a good man.

Last night in his bed, we laid together. KD laid in between my thighs, turned over on his back, comfortable as ever. While I rubbed his shoulders and chest, watching as he smoked a blunt, enjoying as he caressed my thighs and legs wrapped around him. The television was on with The Boondocks playing. I overcame the chance to overthink. Wondering if it was smart. Or safe to be there.  I no longer...cared. Or cared to worry.

Hence me not trying to think about the plans I made eight months ago. Are they off the table? No, because I was raised to never put all my eggs in one basket. Putting my everything and every ounce of my trust in Ka'Dafii to be that man, was like living in a fantasy world.

"We can tell. You went and got a wax yesterday. That told me everything I needed to know. You hear me?!"

"Girl, hush! I always get waxed." I replied to Kay who found my little stop at Sweet Peach Wax & Sugaring Studio, so hilarious.

"I knew when she started going out with him, chy. She has been avoiding love since before I met her. And somehow — he broke that wall completely down."

Walking over to the stand of designer bags — I had a few favorites in the colors light blue, orange, and teal. Eventually pairing the orange Versace mini LA MEDUSA bag. Picking up my robe, I laid it on the island before taking the purse and shoes with me upstairs. I had to at least, attempt a twenty-minute natural soft glam. Thankful in this moment for my lashes being done. 

"Y'all fascination with my life love is sick!" I said walking down the hallway to the staircase. The two of them followed me up to the master bedroom.

"So where y'all going tonight?" Khadi asked hopping on the counter.

"He has not told me. I just asked if he wanted me to dress up and he told me the time."

"Oh. You trust him like a motherfucka then."

"As she should." Shaking my head, I draped a towel around my shoulders, before pulling my hair back with my clips to start my makeup.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗞𝗗
later that 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:

"C'mere, Barbie."

In the dark, her brown skin glistened as the night skylines shined through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Dressed in a lace material nightie, the material stopped at the top of her thighs. And through the reflection of the glass, I could see the cuff of her ass. The softness of her sway made me groan internally. Coming to me, Penny took her seat on my lap, the gown slipped up her thighs more, exposing her lack of panties.

"I was wondering what happened to you." Penelope said. Her soft tone made my dick twitch in the basketball shorts.

"You smell so good, mama."

"Thank you," Comfortable on top of me, Penny rubbed her hands across my chest and up to my neck. Her fingertips attended to the tensed spots, massaging me and unintentionally, I shifted underneath her. "Ohh, mm." I was rock hard by now and her moaning confirm that she caught on.

"You smell so sweet and me knowing that you taste even sweeter... I couldn't help it, mama. Then you rubbing on me and shit." I just didn't want her to run off.

Her fingers continued their sweet attack, never once stopping. Even as Penelope leaned down to kiss certain spots along the column of my neck.

Her bare pussy rubbed against the nylon material of my shorts. Her wetness spilled through the material, wetting my dick. Making me leak with precum in an instant. "Shit, mama," I groaned loudly as she pushed herself away. Sitting up to grab the hem of her nightgown. Penny pulled the flimsy piece of clothing from her curves, tossing it somewhere behind herself.

"So fucking perfect." My hands rubbed down her soft skin, gripping her flesh as I felt the need to cling to her body.

Penelope, slipped off my lap, spreading my legs as she squatted down in front of me. Looking me in the eyes, she pulled the basketball shorts back to allow my dick to spring free from the restraint.

"Oh...wow." I noticed the small smile on her face then. The way her eyes lit up at the sight.

Tugging the shorts down just a bit more, Penelope allowed my balls the same space. Moaning as she ran her finger up my shaft, wiping the sticky substance that leaked from my tip. Licking her fingers clean, Penny moaned, swallowing the whitish substance as our eyes locked.

"Fuck, baby."

"You taste so good, Ka'Dafii." Leaning down she kissed my lower stomach, licking out her tongue to slurp up the base of my shaft. She placed soft kisses up to the head of my dick afterward. My length bobbing at the feeling of her lips on me. Rubbing a hand down my face, I watched through heavy eyes as one of her hands went between her thighs. Soon sounds of her wetness met my ears.

"Babygirl."

Spitting down on the head, Penny slurped it back up as more of my precum spilled. Sucking softly as her head bobbed slowly. Her tongue licked around my length and we both moaned at the sloppiness. Speeding up, she swallowed more of me, until most of my shaft was in her mouth. My throbbing head hit the back of her throat, telling us that she reached her limits.

One hand in between her thighs, pleasuring herself as she speed up a bit more. Every time my head hit the back of her throat, her mouth became wetter.

"You...shit, Barbie! You doing so fucking good sucking this dick, baby."

Her eyes hadn't left me. They were so innocent and beautiful. Every time I looked down at her, I wanted to nut. Trying to stop moaning, but it was like I had no control. "Like that, Daddy?"

"Shitt. Just like-fuck! Just like that, baby. You doing so good. Don't stop, Barbie."

Instead, she sped up even more. Her hand came from in between her legs and before she could use it, I grabbed ahold of her wrist. Bringing her glistening fingers to my mouth to lick clean of her sweet juices.

Penny shifted in her squatted position after her eyes became heavy with arousal. Letting her hand go, she immediately placed them on my balls, rubbing them gently, as her thumbs massaged my sack. Coming back up to the tip, letting her spit roll down my shaft.

"Fuck, I can't hold it no mo'. I'm finna nut, mama."

"Nut in my mouth. Please?"

Then she closed her lips around the head, focusing on the sensitive tip as one of her hands wrapped around my dick and the other stayed out on my balls. Stroking and massaging me until I felt that nut reach its peak. My legs went limp as my dick was at its stiffest. It didn't take long and before I knew it, my head fell to the back of my couch.

"God damnnnn, Mariah. Fuckkk-fuck!"

She sucked me until I tapped her shoulder before my hand wrapped around the wavy curl of her hair. Forcing and needing her to stop.

Licking her lips, Penelope swallowed the load, kissing up my chest again. Back to my neck and finally she kissed my cheek. Turning my head, I found her lips. Her kisses made me weak in the knees and I wasn't even standing up.

Licking and sucking on her bottom lip before slipping my tongue inside. My dick was solid within seconds as she threw her leg over my lap again. So, I grabbed her ass, angling my head to her warm entrance.

"Ah, shittt." Penelope pecked my lips before moving her hips forward as she squatted down to let me in. Her pussy was warm, soft, tight, and wet as she pushed down on my tip.

Then her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened slightly as her tightness engulfed every inch of me. Tighter than tight, my hands squeezed her ass, holding her body still. Closing my eyes momentarily, I gathered every ounce of self-control I had. Feeling her walls squeeze around my girth.

"Penelope...shit, Babygirl?"

Barely able to move, she eased down more, taking almost all of me into her. Both of us needing to adjust to size. "Ye...yes?"

"This your first time?"

She shook her head no, slowly moving her hips. So smooth, yet so slow. I could tell from the grip she clung to me with, that she was still relaxing around my girth. My hands slid up and down her back as Penny moaned, dropping her head in the crock of my neck.

"You sure, mama?"

"Yes."

Believing her, I moved my arms under her legs, so they were draped in my elbows. Scooting down while still being planted inside her. I wasn't moving an inch, yet her pussy was spilling and creaming down my shaft, falling to my balls. Making me grunt at the feeling.

"You feel so fucking good 'round me, Barbie. You know that?"

Bringing my hips upward, I fucked her slowly from underneath. The position of her body gave me an advantage as I brought her down to meet my thrust.

"Ohh, shit! Yes..yess!"

"You gon' make me fall in love, mama," Shit, I probably already am.

Speeding up my thrust — only a little, I allowed the natural curve of my dick to hit her spot. With this new speed, her whimpers turned into loud moans and her pussy became wetter. My dick thrust through her creamy juices as her walls finally adjusted to me.

"Pretty ass. You so fucking beautiful, Penelope." Lifting her face, she kissed me. Sliding her tongue across mine. Our spit mixing as my hands squeezed her ass before I smacked it twice.

"You feel so good, Daddy. Damnnn!"

"I been wanting you for a long ass time, mama. You mine now."

"Yeeess."

"You promise?"

"Yesss."

"My pussy now, Mariah?"

"Ahhh, shittt...yes, Daddy. It's yours!"

Smacking her ass again, I leaned up, sucking one of her her nipples into my mouth. Flickering my tongue across the hard nub as my dick filled her, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. I tighten my arms under her body, feeling that nut build up again.

"I want you to cum on this dick, mama. Okay?"

She nodded, opening her mouth to speak, but only sounds of pleasure rolled off her tongue. Only seconds later, I slapped her ass again, switching nipples. A shiver went through her body and that welcoming tightness was back.

"Ohhh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Fuck, Zay." Squeezing the length of my dick inside her. I closed my eyes, feeling one of my legs shake as my own nut eased out the tip of my dick. I twitched inside her as our juices mixed together.

"Shit, Babygirl."

She rubbed her hands through my locs, before bringing my face to hers. Penelope wanted another kiss and I was out of it that I didn't have any willpower to fight her request.

She could've robbed me right now and I'll let her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.4K 37
โ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ ๐กโž
45.3K 1.6K 21
สŸแดแดแด‹, แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด แดษด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
262K 11.1K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.
147K 2.9K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...