what the hell are powers? Sai...

Por Luisaveteria

your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was go... Mais

just some info!!!
normal girl,normal life/ Chapter 1
Neighbors / chapter 2
embarrassment/ chapter 3
brother /chapter 4
car ride/chapter 5
it takes two/ chapter 6
shopping tour/chapter 7
in love? /chapter 8
Telepathy /chapter 9
telekinesis/chapter 10
teleportation/chapter 11
weird feeling / chapter 12
cuddling/chapter 13
school letter/chapter 14
chapter 15
shopping/chapter 16
winter dance (1) /chapter 17
winter dance (2)/ chapter 18
first date /chapter 19
group hangout/ chapter 20
date / chapter 21
opening up / chapter 22
chapter 23
precognition/ chapter 25
birthday party/ chapter 26
time/chapter
apologies/ chapter 28
fight /chapter 29
chapter 30

the other neighbor/chapter 24

100 4 1
Por Luisaveteria

KUSUOS POV

"Oh, Saiki!"
I turned around to face hiroto
"What are you doing Here? I thought you'd be at Y/Ns house?"
"I'm buying chocolate."
"Oh okay, well I'm gonna go now. Y/N asked me to come over"
"Wait. I'll come too"

And with that hiroto payed and so did I.

On our way back to Y/Ns house, it was completely silent except hirotos overly loud thoughts
'Why did he have to come with me?'
'What did he buy the chocolate for?'
'I wonder why Y/N called me over? Maybe she missed me?'
'I remember the first time me and Y/N met!'
'I wonder what shes got planned for the day'

Finally after about 10 minutes we were at the front door of Y/Ns house.
'Isn't he going to knock?' Was the first thing that came to hitotos mind as I stood at the front door. But instead of knocking, i just opened the door with an extra key that Y/N gave me and I was immediately greated by Ken.
"Kusuoooo!!" He came running to me and gave me a quick hug
"Kenny, I was gone for half an hour or so"
I just patted his head and bent down a little bit to be on the same height. Meanwhile hiroto was taking off his shoes and jacket.
"Here." I pulled out a small bar of chocolate and handed it to Ken.
"Thank youuuu!!" He, once again, gave me a quick hug and ran to another room to get Y/N.

Not long after, Y/N came to the living room and greeted hiroto
"Hello haru!! I'm glad you could make it. I wanted you to meet someone! Kenny, you can come out and introduce yourself"
Ken walked out from behind Y/N. He was the complete opposite of what he was 2 mins ago, even though hiroto already saw how Ken greeted me and how I gave him the chocolate .

"Hello! Ken, right?"
Ken slowly nodded, still unsure if he should trust him.
"Well nice to meet you Ken! My name is Haru Hiroto and I am a friend of Y/N"
"Hello" was the only thing Ken said before he started walking towards the couch next to hiroto.

Ken turned on the TV and watched a Show about Electricity. Y/N motioned hiroto to go sit next to Ken with her hand and so he went to Ken and sat quietly next to him.

Hiroto: "oh, you don't know how to change Chanels? Give me the remote. I'll put on Teletubbies for you"

Ken: "what? No-"

Ken was interrupted by hiroto taking the remote and switching the chanels.

Ken: "I want to continue watching my series!"

Hiroto: "Chill, I'm opening it right now. See? I opened your series, Teletubbies!"

Ken: "No! I want my electric show!"

Hiroto: "are you sure? Teletubbies suits your age better"

Ken: "I'm 12. Not 5"

Hiroto: "fine. I'll open your series again"

After about 10 mins of searching through the Chanels, which were now all mixed up because of hiroto, they finally found the Chanel Ken's series was supposed to play on but instead it showed end credits.

Ken: "Nooo!! I really wanted to watch that episode!"

Me: "don't worry Ken. You can watch it later on. I know a website"

Ken let out a relieved sign and turned to hiroto, slightly frowning.
"This wouldn't have happened if you'd let me watch my series in peace"ken said, sounding a little bit angry.
"I just opened the thing which I thought you would be more interested in. Electric is so boring and I'm sure you would've rather watched something else." Hiroto tried reasoning
"I really like electric so it would be nice of you if you'd let me do my stuff alone."
"Okay. I apologize"

I went over to Ken and gave him my phone and let him watch his series from my phone. Afterwards Me, hiroto and Y/N went to the kitchen and Y/N searched trough the fridge while I was leaning against the counter next to the fridge and hiroto was leaning against the kitchen table.

I was watching as Y/N searched through the fridge, looking for something to eat. She didn't have her barrier up and so I could hear what she was thinking about
'Hmm I really should go shopping.. Oh wait!! I remember! I put some grapes into the refrigerator last night! They should be frozen by now.'
I watched as Y/N bent down and opened the refrigerator at the bottom of the fridge. She pulled open the upper cabinet and went to grab the plastic bowl of grapes.
I watched as she struggled taking out the bowl because it was stuck to the ice on the bottom.
I caught myself smiling at her frustration and went over to help her get out the bowl.

After some struggling we made it and closed the fridge door. I handed Y/N the bowl and she smiled at me as a thank you. She sat down at the table hiroto was leaning against and started eating her grapes.

I went towards the table and sat down beside her and took a grape from the bowl

"I dont think your brother likes me" hiroto decided to break the silence
"Why would you think that?" Y/N asked, stuffing a grape into her mouth
"Dont you see his hatred against me?"
"Oh I'm sure he'll get used to you. He's always a bit awkward when meeting someone for the first time. He was like that to kusuo too!"
"Really? He seems to really like saiki"
"Yeah, I'm sure he'll get used to you quickly. Don't worry"

After that small conversation, the grapes were all gone and I went to go wash the bowl.

We went to the living room and there was Ken, watching the last few minutes of his show.

Suddenly the bell rang and Y/N went to open it

???: "hello!"

Y/N: "hello, how can I help you?

???: " I was wondering if kusuo saiki was here?"

Y/N: "oh yeah he's here"

Me: "who's at the door?"

Mrs. Iridatsu: "hello kusuo!! Kurumi told me you were here. You have to babysit yuuta today, Forgot? "

Yuuta: " CYBORG CIDER-MAN NO.2!!!

Me: 'shit, I forgot'

Me: "oh right"

Mrs. Iridatsu: "Okay well here he is, bye bye!!"

And with that Mrs. Iridatsu ran into her car and drove away, leaving yuuta behind.

'Sorry I forgot about him'
'It's okay. He can stay if he wants to.I'm sure Ken and yuuta will like each other!'

"Cyborg Cider-Man No.2, who's this?" Yuuta asked pointing at Y/N.
Y/N kneeled down and patted his head
"My name is Y/N and that boy over there is Ken. I think he'd love to heat about Cyborg..."
'Cyborg Cider-Man No.2'
"Cyborg Cider-Man No.2"

Yuuta immediately ran to Ken and started talking about his show. Ken didn't look too amused but after a while he started to enjoy it.

'You really but a 5 and 12 year old together'
'I'm Sure nothing bad will happen'

Y/Ns POV

you and kusuo talked telepathicly and watched the two boy and completely forgot haru was still in the house

You and kusuo moved to sit on the couch and without realizing haru sat next to you. You were now talking about some subject which you found interesting.

"And I only found out about it when-"
You were interrupted by haru poking his finger against your shoulder
"Oh, haru! Do you want something?"
"I was just going to say that I'll leave now."
"Oh okay, well byee!!"
'Really? That's it? She's not even gonna question why I'm leaving?'
You sat there, dumbfounded at harus thoughts. He stands up and goes to put on his shoes and leaves the house.
"Was I supposed to ask why he's leaving?"
'No. He's just weird"

Kusuo turned around and you did too to see what he was looking at.
There was yuuta and Ken, laying on the floor and sleeping peacefully
"Aww how cute!"
'Yeah but it doesn't really look comfortable'
"Lets bring them up to my bed for them to sleep"

You picked up Ken and kusuo picked up yuuta and just as you were about to bring them upstairs, the doorbell rang. You both made your way to the door only to be greeted by Mrs. Iridatsu

"Oh hello you two! You got him to sleep? That's great!"

Kusuo nodded

"Well, I'm here to pick up yuuta. I want to thank you for taking such good care of him. You both look like a married couple with kids! It's so sweet"

"...Thank you" was all you could say

"And who's that little boy you have?" Mrs. Iridatsu asked, pointing at Ken

"He's my little brother, Ken"

"I hope Ken and yuuta got along well"

"Yes they did. They played much together"

"Oh well, that's great but now yuuta has to come with me"

Kusuo handed her the sleeping kid and she said her goodbyes and left

"Married couple with kids, huh?"
'Oh shut up'

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Sorry for not posting recently. I just didn't have any motivation to write anything. I know I said that I'll be posting more some chapters ago but I don't know if that'll be possible. I now have a specific time to when I'm writing so it shouldn't take long till the next chapter comes but I can't promise anything. Again, I'm very sorry

-1555 Words

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

122K 3.5K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
236K 4.1K 23
Saiki x(female) reader. Both perspectives.Y/n is a foreign exchange student going to live with the Saiki's. Will get a little smexy at times to 14+...
73.1K 1.5K 26
Y/n is a 16 year old "average" girl. Just kidding, Y/N is born with super natural powers with powers of flying, invisibility and teleporting not muc...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...