The Alpha's Alpha

By danny_manny

Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelmi... More

Authors Note
Dedication
TW
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Dieter's Prize
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Twenty Two

18.8K 811 138
By danny_manny

Koa's POV

I could feel the human's eyes on me. I won't lie and say I don't see it. But they don't matter to me. All that mattered to me was walking beside me; he smelled overwhelmingly delicious. Chocolate and Caramel, and my goddess did it make my mouth water. He looked delicious too. 

His big doe eyes would meet mine as I spoke as we walked through the fair. Or when eyes lingered on me for a second too long, he would see if I was looking. I never was. Why would I? When the most beautiful creature ever created was holding my hand? So tight might I add? 

"Okay let's do booths, then rides, and then we can end on the big one. The Ferris wheel!" Q was way too excited about this adventure. He was acting like a pup. 

There were two girls with Victoria but they immediately left to do their own thing, leaving the six of us alone. 

"Keep your phone on!" Tino yelled at his sister as she walked away. Victoria gave a thumbs up not even looking back. 

I recognized one of the girls that asked Tino to talk all those days ago when I came back. The night he growled at me. I'll never forget it. Or how painful it was. But it didn't take long for me to realize that she was the girl he must have slept with. The tension around them was thick. Though it hurt me like no other, I hadn't mentioned it. But I feel as if I might one day soon because my stomach was still covered in deep purple bruises and wasn't seeming to heal anytime soon. Same as Kona.

"You should have invited your other sisters'," Tino spoke his voice music to my ears.

"I did. Kendall wanted to be with her mate, and Khelani is yet to speak to me since returning." I don't know if he meant to, but I felt his hand squeeze mine and it caused a soft smile on my face as I continued. "She took Kona and I's leaving extremely hard." 

I had yet to make any progress in Khelani trusting me again. She kept to herself, hiding in her room, or leaving whichever one I was in. To say it broke my heart would be an understatement. I understand her demise toward me, I was just hoping it wouldn't last much longer. 

"She will come around. As long as you stay, and continue to show up. She will learn to trust you again." He mumbled it out, and I wouldn't have heard him if it wasn't for my hearing. One thing I have learned about Tino, and it seems to remain the same is that he does not do well with expressing himself. 

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I made sure my eyes found him, I wanted to see the sincerity that was flooding from them. His brown eyes were filled with apprehension, he was in a fight wanting to believe me, but not being irrational. I would have to prove to him tonight that I mean what I say, I will not leave him. I'd never do that again.

We stopped at the booth Q and the rest had. It was throwing rings around beer cans. Seems easy enough. The attendant eyed us weirdly as we approached, but her eyes lingered a little too much on Tino's.

"Hi there." A smile covered her face as if I wasn't standing here holding his hand. 

"How many tickets?" Tino's voice was flat but the girl's face lit up at his voice. He pulled his hand away from me when she answered, leaving me cold. 

I had also been a confident man. Or at least that's what I like to think. But knowing that Tino had and still has an attraction to women does hurt. I am the furthest thing from a woman. I can't help but think that Tino is not attracted to me. 

"Cool, I wanna play a round and I think the rest of my friends too," Tino spoke to the girl. Friends...yes. Her face lit up at the mention of friends. Which irked me to my core. It wasn't right. It was unnatural. He was not ever supposed to be my friend. He was made to be more than that. 

While she was speaking I caught in my eyes a man watching me. At first, I went on guard, had there been another wolf around and I didn't smell them? But when I fully looked it was just a human guy. With short black hair and blue eyes. His eyes were dragging up and down my body, and I was thankful Tino had yet to notice. 

I thought maybe if I ignored him, he would get the hint. But I was quite wrong. He began walking towards me, with a look of purpose. 

"Hi," He breathed out. Humans and their un-original greetings. I truly am done hearing that word. In return, I gave him a curt nod, crossing my arms over my chest, but I wish I hadn't. I could smell his arousal spike, it was disgusting. 

"I haven't seen you around here before. You new to town?" He questioned. I debated on whether or not to answer but I didn't want to be rude.  I turned my head to the side and I could see Kona staring daggers at me from the other side. 'Don't' she mouthed out to me. 

"Just visiting some family." I hoped my answer would suffice, and my short answer would give him a hint, but I was wrong. 

"You should visit them more often." That caught Tino's attention, I could see him look over his shoulder slightly at the man standing below me. I saw Tino roll his eyes and his anger began to flush off of him in waves. 

The guy pulled his lip between his teeth and bit it. If it wasn't seen as rude I would have laughed at his failed attempt to seduce me. Especially biting a lip that in comparison to Tino's was...subpar. And that was me just being nice. 

"You're not much of a talker, are you? It's okay. I am. I can make enough sound for the both of us." He winked at me and I could feel my stomach start to stir with disgust, and I guess that was Tino's last straw. 

"OH, MY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!" He yelled as he turned and looked at the man, and of course, the other humans started drawing a crowd. I'm sure my face held a faint smile as I watched the scene unfold. 

"Damn, you all that fucking stupid? We're together asshat!" He moved his fingers to point between him and me.

"I--I--I'm sorry, I didn't know..." The guy stuttered out. 

"Did you weirdos not see us holding hands like five seconds ago?"

"Aren't you a top?" The guy's eyes were wide and his face went pale as he asked. Tino's already rage-filled eyes got even wider and his face began to blush. I know he knew what it meant. I already knew what it meant. But Tino definitely will not be at the top. 

"First, business...fucking mind it. Second. Shut the fuck up. Does it matter?"

"No--I just thought--maybe--"

"Maybe what? We were just two doo-doo's walking around holding hands for the fun of it?"

I shouldn't be attracted to this. Watching Tino yell at this small man should not be turning me on. But my goddess, it is. It is bad.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean it. Seriously."

"Isn't this a family event? You over here flirting your ass off, talking about 'making noise' and shit. IS THIS ENOUGH NOISE FOR YOU?!" He yelled and I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. "Testa di cazzo! Figlio di puttana! Get out here! Vaffanculo!" 

I have rarely heard Tino talk in Italian, but this, him yelling in Italian with what I'm sure are curse words. Had me rocking a semi-hard problem. Does it make me a bad guy to want to see him riled up like this all the time?

The man walked away, more so ran away leaving us be. The stragglers began to move and we went back to our booth, or at least I tried to. Tino grabbed my hand and pulled me away from everyone else. I had no idea where he was taking me but I was not complaining.

We walked through crowd after crowd and we found ourselves back in the parking lot near our car. Seconds later Tino had found a tree that was hidden from view and pushed me against it. I looked down at him confused as ever, his big eyes staring back at me and his breathing was heavy. 

"Valentino?" I questioned, but he let out a growl that shot right to my semi and leaned his body against me. His hands moved to around my neck and he stood on his toes to bring my lips to his. 

My stomach swooped at the motion, at his aggressiveness. Allister growled in approval, my hands went to his hips and pulled him even closer to me. 

This kiss was full of fire and heat. It was animalistic. This was our first kiss and it was being engrained into my brain as it was happening. His lips were softer than I could ever imagine. I let him have his time to lead for a moment, but something checked in me and I grabbed his waist and flipped us around. I pushed him against the tree, and he let out a soft groan. 

I moved to stand between his legs, my now aching dick pushed against his hip, and he was pushed in the middle of my thigh. I could feel his length and thickness from this and my goddess did it make my mouth water. How much longer until I can have him in my mouth? Begging me to swallow him whole? Tasting him? Oh, how I know it will be the best-tasting thing in the world.

He parted his lips to get a breath of air, and I took that second to push my tongue into his mouth. He tasted like heaven. HE was heaven. "Koa" He moaned out and it was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. It awoke something. My deep animal urges were at the forefront and so was Tino's.

He moved his hips and ground himself against me, and a weak moan flew from his hips at the friction. I moved my lips away from him and began to kiss down his neck, sucking on his neck and his grip tighten on my shoulders as I did so. He ran his hands down my neck and my arms.

And before I could stop myself his hands were under my shirt and traced across my stomach. My bruises. I couldn't control the hiss of pain that I let out which made Tino pull away. 

"What's wrong? What hurts?" I made eye contact with him, his lips were swollen and his face flushed. He looked...looked in a way that made me want to pull his pants down and suck his soul. 

"I'm fine," I said quickly, trying not to ruin the moment. Tino, of course, didn't believe me. Instead, he grabbed my shirt and lifted my shirt and my dark bruises were on display. 

"Koa, what happened?" 

"I'm fine Valentino." I grabbed his hands and tried to pull his hands away. 

"Don't lie, please."

I knew what would happen if I told Tino the truth. But I couldn't lie to him. That would cause more problems. I didn't want that. 

"The night I came back--our bond--I could feel--" I couldn't get the words out. Which was completely out of my character, but Tino caught on. Most wolves know what happens when your mate sleeps with another. It hurts the other, it bruises them. 

"I did this?" His fingers lightly ran over the bruise and I held my wince in. I could see his eyes start to water, and many thoughts swarm in his head. 

"It is not your fault, Tino." My voice whispered out but he began to back away from me.

"Can we go? I want to go home. I need--I need..." His breath started to get heavy and tears began to fall. 

"What's wrong? Tell me what do you need?" I reached my hand out to try and hold him, but he pushed my hand away. Something was wrong. Something was happening. 

"Tino?" I could feel his anguish, he leaned his head against the tree trunk with his eyes closed. 

"Home. I can't. I--I--"

Seconds later I saw Vin running towards us with worry riddled across his face. "Tino!" He yelled and pushed me out of the way. 

"Tino, hey man. Look at me." Vin put his hand on his face and tried to get his brother to look into his eyes. Tino tried to talk but it came out as short breaths.

"Hey sh-sh-sh, you don't have to talk. Let me get you out here, yeah? Get you home." Before Vin could grab and move him, I did. I put my hands under him, lifted him into bridal style, and held him close to my chest. He was panting now and my heart broke at the scene. He was having trouble catching his breath, and I had no idea what was going on. But it seemed to me this has happened before by how Vincent acted.

'I can't feel his wolf, something is very wrong.' Allister spoke up and it broke my heart even more. 

Victoria ran out and found us, her two friends were behind her. "Again? It's never been this close to each other." What could she mean? This has happened before then. What even is this?

"What the fuck is going on with my best friend?" Q piped up and looked at his friend with sympathy in his eyes. 

"We gotta get him home," Victoria spoke up. 

"No. He's coming with me." I quickly slid him into the car and buckled him up before anyone else could protest. And his body went right into a cradle position. 

"You're staying with me, dolcezza," I whispered as I jumped in the driver's seat. "I'm going to take care of you."

________________________________________________________________________________

But poor baby Tino...going to go through that again. But at least Koa is with him this time. 

But things are progressing and for the better with them! And I am so happy!! Sorry only one chapter this time. I HAVE TO MILK IT. Second will come later this week (winky face). 

What do you think of this chapter?? LMK!

Until the next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 125K 32
{Completed} Every year the future Alpha's get together in cities all over the world. This isn't a party, this is training. For five weeks the future...
1.8M 89.6K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...