The obedient and soft cannon...

By mensaiesh

Yu Chen narrowly escaped from a fire and finally realized that he was just a cannon fodder male supporting ro... More

Chapter: 1 Doesn't want to be a supporting role in someone else's love story.
Chapter:2 He lost his memory about him only
Chapter:3 Familiar yet Unfamiliar
Chapter:4 Admired since Childhood
Chapter:5 Performance
Chapter: 6 Why Do You Say, I Forgot You Only?
Chapter:7 Was it from him?
Chapter:8 It's Too Late to Apologize
Chapter:9 Let's try to get along more
Chapter:10 If the memory could be restored
Chapter:11 Want him to come back
Chapter:12 Not worthy?
Chapter:14 Next time I should tell...
Chapter:15 Return to the Strange relationship soon
Chapter:16 It's True not Fake
Chapter:17 Are you Dating?
Chapter:18 Are you really together?
Chapter:19 Never understood the feelings...
Chapter:20 The truth came too late, and he didn't like him anymore.
Chapter:21 What are you doing here?
Chapter:22 The song by a familiar person...
Chapter:23 Never Let Go
Notice

Chapter:13 Desires and Owned

1K 22 0
By mensaiesh

Sheng Mingkong was engrossed in his thoughts when he suddenly felt a bump on his leg. Not serious, he looked down and saw a child accidentally bumped into him, who was sitting on the ground at this moment, looking up at him in a daze.

Sheng Mingkong is not a person who likes children. In many cases, he finds children very annoying. Their noise makes him unable to understand, but the child who fell to the ground is very obedient, much like Yu Chen.

When Yu Chen was young, he didn't shout or make trouble like this, and when he was in pain, he just opened his eyes wide and shed tears, which made people feel distressed. He squatted down, lifted the child up, looked around the empty surroundings, and asked him: "Where are your parents?"

With a cry in the voice, the child took a half step back carefully and said, "I don't know."

Yu Chen, who was walking in front, noticed the movement behind him. He didn't care at first, but suddenly heard the child's voice. He turned around and saw Sheng Mingkong Squatting on the ground and talking to the child. He walked over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Separated from the parents." Sheng Mingkong explained.

Yu Chen squatted down, patted the dust on the child's injured leg, looked directly into his eyes, and asked softly, "Do you remember where you saw your parents last?" Sensing the fear subconsciously, the round eyes soon filled with tears.

"Don't cry, don't cry, brother will take you to find mom and dad." Yu Chen gently patted his back, and wiped away the tears on his face with a tissue.

Yu Chen is good-looking, and has always been very popular with children. The child lay in his arms, pointed to Sheng Mingkong timidly, and said with sobs: "I thought he was Dad." He heard it in a milky voice. Yu Chen's heart softened, he looked at Sheng Mingkong, and guessed that the child's father looked a bit like him, so the child admitted his mistake and followed Sheng Mingkong.

Yu Chen pursed his lips lightly, evoked a slight smile, and continued to ask the child: "Do you remember Dad's phone number?"

The child nodded and reported a series of numbers.

After Sheng Mingkong made a call, someone answered it very quickly. After a few words, he hung up and said to Yu Chen, "They coming, let's find a place to sit."

But there is no place to sit around In this place, only a few uneven stones can be seen.

Yu Chen was still talking with the child, and didn't notice what he said for a while, Sheng Mingkong took off his coat, spread his shirt on the floor, and said, "Xiao Chen, sit down, I guess it will take a while."

The white shirt is spread on the ground, and the brown ground below can be faintly seen, since it has been spread on the ground, Yu Chen will not refuse. He was sitting on a white shirt, the child was sitting in his arms, Sheng Mingkong stood aside and looked at Yu Chen who was comforting the child, gradually lost in thought.

This scene made him uncontrollably recall the past, the usual get-together in the past has become something he couldn't wish for now, and the huge gap in a short period of time made him have a splitting headache. He recalled the scene when he asked the doctor some time ago. No one can guarantee that a person will recover his memory. If he wants to go back to the past, all he can do is to mention those annoying pasts in front of Yu Chen more often.

This is the last chance he has set for himself. After this vacation, the last layer of connection between them will be broken. From then on, Yu Chen will have nothing to do with him.

"Baby is so good. Brother has candy here. Do you want to eat it?" Yu Chen took out a few candies from his pocket, and the cute and crystal-clear candies in his hand quickly attracted the children's attention. Chu stopped for a moment, and stared straight at Yu Chen.

Yu Chen peeled off the candy wrapper, the child leaned obediently in his arms after eating the sweetness, his eyelashes were soaked with tears, it made one's heart soften.

Sheng Mingkong couldn't help thinking of Yu Chen when he was a child again, with memories in his eyes: "You were like this when you were young, you stopped crying whenever you had candy."

"For a while, I pretended to cry twice when I wanted to eat candy, and it worked every time." Yu Chen replied casually.

Sheng Mingkong's voice trembled slightly, and his slender and sharp eyes widened slightly. It took him half a beat to realize the hidden meaning in Yu Chen's words. He couldn't believe it, but he confirmed carefully: "You...remember?"

Yu Chen paused when he peeled off the candy paper. Maybe the scene just now was so relaxing that he forgot to pretend to be amnesia all the time.

But he quickly restrained his slightly stunned expression, without looking up, he naturally put a peach-flavored candy into his mouth, and then asked in a puzzled tone: "What do you remember?" He was in a good mood, as long as Restraining his habit of lying and speaking slowly, it will be difficult to distinguish whether what he is telling is true or not.

As expected, Sheng Mingkong didn't notice that the rapid heartbeat brought about by the surprise had calmed down. Although he didn't give up, he also knew that he would not get any more information: "The candy thing."

"Oh, maybe it's a catchphrase. "Yu Chen's expression was indifferent.

Without giving Sheng Mingkong a chance to ask again, Yu Chen stood up, returned the shirt on the ground to Sheng Mingkong, and then pointed to a couple anxiously running over to the children in the distance and asked: "Look, your parents are here to pick you up. "

The kid lying on his shoulder raised his head abruptly, and after being put down by Yu Chen, he ran towards his parents on short legs.

"Mom, Dad." The child lay in his mother's arms and wiped away his tears. Now, the candy in his mouth was useless.

The woman held the child in her arms, and after checking it, she said: "Thank you so much, it's because of my carelessness. Fortunately, with you, my little boy was fine. Otherwise, I don't know what to do."

The child and mother look very similar, and the mother's eyes began to turn red as she spoke.

The husband next to him also looked relieved and thanked him repeatedly.

"It's good that the kid is fine, but it's safer to hold the kid's hand when you come out to play." Yu Chen smiled and waved to the kid named Xiaoguai.

Xiaoguai was a little shy in his parents' arms, she just stretched out his hand and shook slightly, hiding in his mother's arms and watching Yu Chen quietly.

The night was getting dark, and the light from the street lamps was not enough to illuminate the surroundings. The yellow light shone on Yu Chen and Sheng Mingkong, adding a hazy filter to the two of them.

Neither of them spoke, Yu Chen didn't want to say anything, Sheng Mingkong didn't know what to say, he is not a person who can find topics, most of the time he is boring, so that now he is obviously full of desire to talk but can't open his mouth exit.

A gust of cool wind blew by, and he finally found a sentence: "It's cold here at night, be careful of catching a cold."

Yu Chen put one hand in his pocket, and there were no children's voices beside him. Emotions gradually rose again: "I'm not as fragile as you imagined."

Because Ying Yunqi is Sheng Mingkong's friend, before Yu Chen's false amnesia, he never felt that Ying Yunqi treated him differently. He showed what an ordinary friend should look like, without much contact, and formed a companion together when they met occasionally, but no one invited anyone actively.

When Yu Chen heard Sheng Mingkong say that Ying Yunqi liked him, he didn't believe it for the first moment, but when he saw Ying Yunqi's eyes, he suddenly realized that the eyes of liking someone were really obvious.

Yu Chen couldn't help but wonder if the way he looked at Sheng Mingkong in the past was also so straightforward.

The shadows belonging to him and Sheng Mingkong on the ground were always side by side, looking inseparable. The long dark gray shadows kept changing in size.

Yu Chen turned his head and happened to be looking at Sheng Mingkong who had been paying attention to his gaze. He carefully observed the emotions there, and he already had a general result in his heart. Under careful observation, he could quickly confirm that Sheng Mingkong liked he.

In fact, those eyes are no different from before, but if the emotions there were like a small stream of water before, which was shallow and imperceptible, now, it can be described as an abyss.

Sheng Mingkong likes him, has always liked him, Yu Chen finally confirmed at this time, and finally had a clear answer to the things that had been pondered over and over again.

Yu Chen pursed his lips and smiled, but he didn't feel happy in his heart. He and Sheng Mingkong could only be regarded as destined. He was a little curious.

Has Sheng Mingkong discovered his thoughts so far?

Maybe not, Yu Chen didn't see the difference from the past in any aspect, and what he showed now was just not adapting.

The altitude of Xiake Mountain is high, and the temperature in this season is just within a comfortable range. Yu's father and Yu's mother have been to the world of two, and they pushed Yu Chen to Sheng Mingkong, and he never gave him a chance to refuse.

The results of the "Summer Dance Cup" competition had already come out, and Yu Chen remembered to log in to the website to check after Rossi's reminder, and there were no unexpected results.

Standing beside him, Sheng Mingkong asked: "How was the result ?"

Looking at the words of the award again, the corners of his mouth never let go. Sheng Mingkong could feel his emotions at this time, seeing Yu Chen's happy face, he also had a smile in his eyes: "Such a good result, let's celebrate together."

"Okay." Most of the time his Even invitations would be rejected, but Yu Chen was in a good mood today, so he agreed straight away.

Finally getting an affirmative answer, Sheng Mingkong hurriedly took out his mobile phone, ready to check if there are any nearby places that Yu Chen would like. His expression of surprise and bewilderment was too obvious, and Yu Chen could see his own shadow in his movements. This feeling was very strange, as if his identity had been reversed. Standing here, he saw the Yu Chen who was full of Sheng Mingkong in the past.

There is obsessive love in the eyes, the corners of the mouth are always raised with a smile, and then use the voice of anticipation to ask the opposite person's opinion, if you get a satisfactory answer, you will hug Sheng Mingkong happily, if you are rejected, it is just Lip, and then ask him other things.

Ever since Yu Chen made up his mind to break up with Sheng Mingkong, Yu Chen seldom thinks back on the past, but recently, he often thinks of Yu Chen at that time.

Sheng Mingkong's strategy is indeed effective, and it will appear in front of his eyes from time to time, making it difficult for him not to pay attention or to recall it.

If Yu Chen didn't have false amnesia, Yu Chen thought that it was possible for him to recover his memory as he wished.

"There is a shooting club in the southern district. I remember you wanted to try it before, why don't you go there now." Sheng Mingkong looked up from his phone and confirmed the itinerary.

Yu Chen took a deep look at him. In the past, he had always been responsible for confirming the itinerary. What Sheng Mingkong was responsible for was to accept the invitation and make an appearance, or directly ask him where he wanted to go, without any effort.

It turns out that a person can change so much, looking back at the past, he thought that Sheng Mingkong had treated him so well.

It was because Yu Chen liked Sheng Mingkong so much, so he added layers of filters for him.

All kinds of thoughts were going back and forth in his mind, and Yu Chen's silence made Sheng Mingkong think that he suddenly changed his mind again and regretted accepting his invitation.

Sheng Mingkong licked his lower lip, a little nervous and helpless, he squeezed the phone tightly with his fingers, and suggested in a low voice: "It's okay, if you don't want to go, I'll see if there are other interesting places."

"No need." Yu Chen shook his head.

Sheng Mingkong opened his mouth quickly, and was about to say something else, when he heard Yu Chen say: "Let's hit the club."

Hismconstricted heart was suddenly released, and the brain was left blank with joy for a moment, Sheng Mingkong suddenly thought of Yu Chen Zeng said that he was old, he glanced at the white shirt and black suit pants on his body, and said: "Xiao Chen, wait a moment, I'll go and change first."

It seemed that Sheng Mingkong was afraid that Yu Chen would disagree, so he walked quickly.

Yu Chen didn't know what he was thinking, he just thought that if Sheng Mingkong really didn't get used to his alienation, then he could have a slightly better attitude, they could be ordinary friends, and neither of them would see each other often. Unfamiliar friends can not be called strangers.

After all, Yu's father and Yu's mother like Sheng Mingkong very much. This is an unchangeable fact. They have watched him grow up for more than 20 years, and they have already regarded him as their second child.

Friends, in fact, maybe the best way to get along between them?

Yu Chen was in a trance, waiting for the sound of footsteps to come from the door. The sound of footsteps was relatively unfamiliar. It wasn't the slap of leather shoes on the floor, it was very light.

Immediately afterwards, Sheng Mingkong walked in the door. He changed his clothes. He still wore a white shirt and black, but changed from a more business-like shirt to a looser casual one. The black suit pants on his lower body became black denim, and his leather shoes were also changed. Became canvas shoes.

In HIS memory, Sheng Mingkong has not had this kind of combination for many years. It seems that since he started working, shirts and suit pants have become his standard equipment.

Yu Chen pursed his lips, he knew that Sheng Mingkong cared about what he said about his age. He didn't react, just nodded lightly, and went out the door: "Let's go."

The resort is divided into four areas, the south, east, and northwest. The south is for games and leisure, and the west is for health care. there.

Sheng Mingkong opened his umbrella and shone on Yu Chen's head, blocking the direct sunlight.

"Thank you." Yu Chen reached out to take the umbrella in his hand, even though Sheng Mingkong didn't mean it that way.

There were not many people in the shooting club. They made an appointment in advance and were taken directly into the venue. The coach greeted them as soon as he saw them.

After teaching the method and movements, Yu Chen held the gun inside the glass target path and aimed at the static target 25 meters away. With a gunshot, the smell of gunpowder diffused in the target path, which was not strong, but had a pleasant smell.

It's just that he didn't hit...

Yu Chen's palms were flushed from the shock of the recoil, and his oversensitive pain nerves made him frown.

Sheng Mingkong, who was in the other target lane, noticed that he came over and opened Yu Chen's hand. There were red threads on the tiger's mouth. He stroked it lightly twice, and said, "I don't want to play anymore, let's change to another place." Yu Chen withdrew his hand, the pain passed for a moment, and he was much better now, he shook his head and said, "It's okay, don't worry about me."

There was obvious disapproval in Sheng Mingkong's eyes. Not moving, blocked Yu Chen's movement that he wanted to continue.

"Xiao Chen, be obedient."

"I said I'm not as fragile as you think." Yu Chen pushed Sheng Mingkong, but Sheng Mingkong didn't buldge.

Sheng Ming Kong remembers more clearly than Mother Yu, and cares about this matter. When Yu Chen was young, he wanted to learn to dance, but no one in his family agreed. Later, after his [Sheng Mingkong's] strong request, Mother Yu and Father Yu were going to let him try it. Only Sheng Mingkong, he still disagreed, and even had a fight with him because of it. gas.

Yu Chen didn't know why the person in front of him always thought him so fragile, as if he was a porcelain doll that would break when touched. Later, when he was a little older, he didn't cry much because of the pain. He thought that Sheng Mingkong would change his attitude, but the facts told him, no, he still regarded him as a child who shed tears at every turn.

Sheng Mingkong didn't answer Yu Chen.

Yu Chen looked into his eyes, and the two persisted in the same way. After looking at each other for a while, Sheng Mingkong was finally defeated and took half a step back. He didn't return to his target, but stood by Yu Chen's side to watch his movements. There were two people standing in the narrow space, which made it even more crowded.

Yu Chen aimed at the target again, and a person was stuck behind him, and the warm touch was transmitted to his back through the thin cloth.

Yu Chen's movements froze. He wanted to distance himself, but the hand holding the gun was tightly held by the person behind him, and he was adjusting the direction with strength.

"Clamp your arms tightly." Sheng Mingkong's deep voice sounded behind his ears, and the airflow he spit out when he spoke touched his skin, making it itchy.

Yu Chen understood that he was teaching himself how to reduce the recoil. After doing so, Sheng Mingkong didn't let go immediately, and his slender and strong fingers led him to pull the trigger.

The bullet draws out from the trajectory, shoots rapidly towards the distant target, and finally hits the red center steadily.

This time, the pain caused by the recoil was much less, and the people behind him had consciously distanced themselves, but they still didn't leave.

Sheng Mingkong could still feel the touch on his fingertips, he rubbed it lightly twice with some reluctance, and said, "Keep this movement." Yu Chen nodded, not noticing that Sheng Mingkong was staring at him all the time with hiseyes.

The bullets were shot again, each time in better condition, and the accuracy was slowly improving.

Yu Chen looked very happy, his eyes were shining brightly, Sheng Mingkong looked at him blankly, he thought, Xiao Chen was indeed no longer as delicate as he thought. He has made all the preparations, so why should he refute him and let him follow his own ideas, obviously as long as he agrees with him and helps him solve the hidden dangers.

Sheng Mingkong came back to his senses, his eyes were a little warm, he realized that he seemed to be looking at Yu Chen through the eyes of the past, even though he had grown up a long time ago, and was already different from before.

The last few bullets were fired, and Yu Chen pressed his hand that was shocked by the recoil. There was indeed some pain there, but the pain was forgotten during the shooting process, leaving only the refreshment. When he turned his head, his eyes were still shining, and a few beads of sweat appeared on the tip of his nose because of his excitement.

Sheng Mingkong rolled his eyes, rolled down his Adam's apple, and asked, "Are you still playing?"

"No, go back quickly, you've been with me all this time, haven't you had fun yet." Yu Chen said with a smile.

Sheng Mingkong lowered his eyes and responded in a low voice, but he didn't go back to the target's path as he said, but followed Yu Chen, ready to go back.

After coming out of the shooting club, Yu Chen realized that several hours had passed and it was time for lunch.

There is a famous restaurant on the top of the mountain, and the two drove to the restaurant on the top of the mountain.

After a meal, the service staff introduced: "Our place is available for camping, do you guys need anything?"

The weather outside is just right, and the clouds are large and white. It is conceivable that if it is night, the sky will be full of bright lights Xingzi.

"Want to try?" Sheng Mingkong asked.

Yu Chen nodded and said, "Okay."

"There are tents here for two people, and tents for one person, which one do you two need?" the service staff introduced.

Sheng Mingkong undoubtedly wanted their tent, but he also knew that with their current relationship, it was already a good result for Yu Chen to be willing to camp with him, so he didn't say anything.

Sure enough, Yu Chen said: "Two for one person."

It was very late in the evening, and the wind on the top of the mountain was cool. I don't know where the roses were planted, and there was a sweet smell in the air.

Yu Chen leaned on the recliner and went to take pictures of the clouds in the sky, but it's a pity that today's weather is not as good as yesterday, and the thick clouds have the color of lead gray.

Messages of congratulations from classmates on the phone came one after another, and Yu Chen frantically replied one by one, until he saw a strange profile picture, which was a kitten, with round eyes staring straight at the camera, very cute. He glanced at the note, it was Bai Xiao.

"Congratulations to the elementary school boy for winning the first prize."

"I still want to thank the senior for helping me make the music." Yu Chen typed slowly, and sent the scenery he just took.

The other side quickly responded with a message: "Are you on vacation, where is it?"

"Xiake Mountain, but I can't seem to see the stars." Yu Chen replied.

The sun was still shining brightly at noon, but at night, even the moonlight was almost blocked by clouds.

There was no movement on the message for a long time, Yu Chen blinked his eyes, thinking that it was inconvenient for Bai Xiao to have something to do, so he ignored it, and someone put down a plate of watermelon on the small table beside him. He picked up a piece, the melon was iced, the sweet taste seemed to be magnified, the juice fell into the palm along the fingertips, and a wet tissue was handed over at the right time.

Yu Chen wiped his hands and said, "I'm not a child, you don't have to take care of me like this all the time."

Sheng Mingkong looked at his fingertips before he handed a tissue to Yu Chen's lightly, The delicate touch there made him unwilling to return to reality. He was silent for a moment, but he could only say helplessly and disappointed: "I know." A very happy thing.

But Yu Chen had already lowered his head, not knowing who sent him the message, his attention was no longer here.

Sheng Mingkong could only swallow the words that had come to his lips again.

Bai Xiao's message was long overdue. It was a picture. Yu Chen clicked on it, and it was a picture of a night scene. The dark blue sky was dotted with stars, and below were the bright lights of the world.

"The stars in Yangcheng."

This was taken by Bai Xiaogang. No wonder he didn't reply to the message for so long. Yu Chen clicked save, and the two skyscrapers of different cities were juxtaposed in the album.

"Yangcheng's perfume is very famous. I heard that the children there will try to make their own perfume."

Yu Chen only heard about it. He has never been to Yangcheng [place/city/country]. It is too hot and the seasons are not clear.

Sheng Mingkong didn't know who Yu Chen was chatting with, but he couldn't restrain his jealousy. They were so close, but they spoke so little.

After an unknown amount of time, Yu Chen finally raised his head.

The surrounding lights were dim, the dark sky was still devoid of a single star, and the originally inconspicuous moon was no longer visible.

Looking at the stars, this idea is completely extinguished.

The tent is comfortably furnished. After playing for a day, Yu Chen was already extremely sleepy. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep.

Sheng Mingkong couldn't sleep at all, he didn't know what to do, the current situation was beyond his ability to handle, he was never good at face-to-face. Emotional problems, he has avoided them for too many years, and now it is impossible to catch up with what he missed in those years.

The cool night breeze penetrated into the bones of the man. He lay on the railing on the top of the mountain, seeing darkness in front of him, and occasionally he could hear the chirping of unknown insects. The emotions that are always suppressed are always gushing out at night, making people breathless. Sheng Mingkong looked at Yu Chen's tent in the distance and lit a cigarette. The tiredness from the past finally appeared on his face.

The flame of the lighter was blown around by the wind, and the light flickered on his lips. He took a deep breath, and the nicotine was inhaled into his lungs, which made him more energetic. Sheng Mingkong examined his feelings and desires over and over again, and over and over again, he had to admit that he owed too much.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.5K 28
Author: 池翎 [Chí líng] Type: Web Novel Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4800303 Genre: Drama, Historical Setting, Master-Servant Relatio...
630K 20K 198
Ling Cen, who received the notification of genetic matching in his previous life, was devastated. He was beautiful, his career was rising and he had...
1K 109 34
The City is a place where everything resets after the lights have gone out: relationships, conversations, memories. Everything is inside an irreversi...
50.6K 1.1K 125
Alternate Title : 结婚后,渣过我的人都重生了 Author : Rain Falls Like Dust For some unknown reason no matter what Ruan Tang does, he is regarded as a black-hearte...