The Island of Xaynms

By OMailstories

Everything that shouldn't happen. Everything that isn't right. Remorse, regret, and consequences. More

Note
The End
Introduction
Story One: Treyvian & Yinn
Story Two: Treyvian & Yinn
Main Route
Story Three: Treyvian's Past
Main Route
Story Four: Treyvian & Cecilia
Story Five: Yinn & Treyvian & Cecilia
Main Route
Main Route
Story Six: Cecilia & Ashton
Story Seven: Cecilia & Ashton
Story Eight: Ashton's Past
Main Route
Main Route
The End

Main Route

161 8 0
By OMailstories

Two years later, there were again newcomers. This time, they were two people-one blonde, the other...well.

The blonde one went by the name of Cecilia. Her green eyes were perfectly round, and she was labeled as a xaynm for having eyes that could show images or even scenes of her choosing. She arrived by day.

The other one arrived by night. The only information that was known was the person's name-Ashton. Reason for abandonment? Unknown.

Cecilia did not attempt to hide her abnormality. On the contrary, she emphasized it. However, her way of emphasizing it was rather strange. So strange that it made Yinn suspect the existence of a more bothersome abnormality.

"What do you do?" a male xaynm had asked once.

"I show images and scenes in my eyes," Cecilia answered. "That's my only abnormality."

This newcomer was a friendly and lively one. She visited the entire neighborhood, and was accepted by all. At the same time, she wasn't so friendly that she became an annoyance. After visiting the entire neighborhood, she spent all of her time in her house, unless she had visitors herself.

Little did Yinn know, this lively girl would change her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 130K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...