I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

By Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... More

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 4: First day
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war

450 10 7
By Superbowie

Y/N POV

It's been about an hour after some classes, vlad king left to go do something that I'm not sure what teachers do when they're done teaching a class. The whole class was left alone.

After the talk with all might, I now found myself a goal in the sports festival, I'm gonna show myself in the sports festival where everyone can see me, I may not like the attention, but I could use this to my advantage. Everyone will be watching and well I want people to see my good side, not exactly sure how I'm gonna do that, but I'm gonna try anyway.

I noticed some students were running in the hallway, running to the direction where class 1a is. I was confused at this while some of my classmates had noticed this aswell, which I got up from my seat to investigate.

Kuroiro: why's everyone heading to class 1a? (Kuroiro said, taking a step out of the classroom and watched some students ran passed them and head to class 1a)

Kendo: they're scouting them out. Since they got attacked by villains and survived, they pretty much were seen as strong or have more experience in fighting.

I turned to kendo after hearing what she said. Well she was right ofcource, class 1a had fought villains and manage to beat some and survived, which would be intimidating to some people and the funny thing is I manage to witness all of that. Some students had pretty strong quirks that could beat alot of villains and ofcource nobody knew the skrill was me. I'm not in class 1a were people would go to class 1b and watch me since I didn't do anything to get some classes scouting me out.

I'm glad tho, I mostly want to be noticed during the sports festival and well in the mean time I kinda don't want the attention from students, it's still hard trying to get use to the attention so I guess I might aswell enjoy the peace I can find before I throw all of that away.

Y/N: They wanna see who they're dealing with before they go against them. It's pretty obvious they are intimidated by them (I said, taking a seat back on my seat as I heard a laughter coming from somewhere in the room, turning my head to see monoma had his foot on the table as had his head low, laughing quietly)

Monoma: hehehehe, oh how you all are wrong. It doesn't matter anyway if class 1a is strong or not. I know our class will beat those losers, why? Cause we actually stay out of trouble and have just as much potential then those clowns, we are strong, smart and have greater skills! (Monoma said, his voice beginning to get louder as he spoke) we will beat class 1a and take them to the mud! And we will do it with him! (Monoma said, pointing his finger at me as I looked at him confused)

Y/N: me? (I pointed at myself, kendo narrowed his eyes at monoma, raising her hand up as she looked ready to hit him or something)

Monoma: you have a strong quirk and your extremely skilled in fighting! You do that in the sports festival and you'll probably whoop half of class 1a! And I can't just give you all the credit, our entire class will be there and beat the leftover students you leave for us with our amazing skills! BAHAHAHAHAHA! (Monaoma laughed, some students cheered at what he said while kendo who was fed up with monoma speaking and went up to him, giving him a quick karate chop to the neck as silenced him, making the blond boy fall on the ground)

Kendo: sorry about that L/N (she waved, taking monoma away the corner of the room and sat him there)

Y/N: the competition really changed monoma...poor guy.

Tsuburaba: oh well, it's a good thing we aren't intimidated, our class is strong and can take them easily, but I guess it doas kinda suck for you L/N, I mean your girlfriend is being called scouted put by practically the whole school (tsuburaba pointed at me, I and nearly the whole classroom looked at him in shock and in confusion at what he had just said)

Y/N: my girlfriend? (I looked at tsuburaba confused, hearing the word girlfriend as I didn't know what he meant, but looking at the whole class, they knew what he means and well they were surprised)

Setsuna: girlfriend!? The quiet kid has a girlfriend? (Setsuna got up in shock at hearing what tsuburaba had just said)

Kuroiro: I think they're referring to kaminari (kuroiro walked up next to me and whispered in my ear, assuming tsuburaba was referring to kaminari since I did hang out with her alot)

Y/N: oh

Kendo: when did this happen?

Tsuburaba: I just kinda assumed, I mean L/N does hang out with her alot and well they look very close and they have a lot in common, I just assume they might have something going on.

Kaibara: that's incredible L/N, congrats on your relationship (kaibara walked in, congratulating me as I had no idea what they were talking about, kaminari was my female friend ofcource, but I don't get what's the big deal)

Kodai: is she really your girlfriend? (The black haired girl naked kodai joined in the conversation as she was curious to know as well)

Y/N: well she is a female and she is my friend so I suppose yes, she is my girlfriend (I spoke calmly, some students around me were shocked and were quite happy to hear my answer)

Tsuburaba: I knew it!

Setsuna: that's amazing! Did you two kiss? How close are you two!? (She asked me, holding a toothy grin as she was curious to know if we did anything, which I didn't know what a kiss is, but I did remember the time she put her lips on my cheek, which I'm sure people don't do that unless they're close)

Y/N: well I mean, she put her lips on my cheek, doas that show how close we are? (I asked, setsuna squealed in delight at hearing my answer)

Setsuna: I knew it!

Tsuburaba: you got a kiss from a girl!? That I didn't know, congrats man!

Fukadashi: didn't know you were so smooth L/N.

Kamakiri: how the hell did this guy get a girlfriend way before me!? (Kamakiri said angirlly)

I don't know what they were talking about, I don't get what was the big deal with being friends with kaminari. I mean komori and kuroiro hang out, why don't they congratulate them for talking to each other. I never heard the word girlfriend since I was never taught much about expressions or romantic or pretty much anything that involves anything social. I was only taught about subjects like science or math, max didn't taught me once about any romance of social skills so pretty much I don't get what the big deal was with having kaminari as my girlfriend, infact komori is my girlfriend too, but they didn't say anything and kuroiro is my boyfriend and yet they don't say anything about that EITHER!

Y/N: enough! (I spoke loud enough for the whole class to hear) I don't get why are you all so happy!? Yes kaminari is my girlfriend, but so are all the females in this class! And all th boys too, they're my boyfriends! Why are you all so happy because of the fact kaminari is a close female friend of mine! What, did you guys just figure out she is my friend? You guys don't see me as your friend that your not happy like this!? (I yelled at them, some students froze at this as they looked at me for abit)

They were quiet for afew seconds, they stared at me at the sudden outburst I just had till tsuburaba decided to break the silence.

Tsuburaba: L/N, we don't think that all, we are your friends, we are just happy that you got a girl...friend...wait. do you know what's a girlfriend?

Y/N: a female that is my friend? (I asked them, everyone that was starring at me fell on the ground at my answer) what's wrong?

Setsuna: how do you not know what girlfriend is!? Where have you been!? Living under a rock!?

Y/N: well I've been actually living under a house. Besides, I wasn't taught much about whatever your talking about, just subjects like science. But since we are talking about this topic, can any of you explain to me why a  girlfriend is a big deal? Or what even is a girlfriend anyway.

Some students took a moment of silence, they didn't know I had no idea what a girlfriend and well they were shocked, I guess girlfriend was a common thing and they were shocked to know I didn't know what it meant. Tsuburaba rubbed his head, seeing that I was genuinely confused and was the first one to help me.

Tsuburaba: well a girlfriend is...well is like a female friend, but closer.

Kendo: but really more romantically close. Like you two do things together that reguler friends wouldn't.

Setsuna: like kiss or cuddle and go out to get to know each other more and maybe get a little freaky later on like- (setsuna grinned, kendo covered her mouth and prevented her from saying anything else as kendo knew setsuna was going to tell me something that she didn't want me to hear)

Y/N: oh and I assume since you saw how close me and kaminari are, you assumed she is my girlfriend?

Tsuburaba: well yeah, but...hearing you now, I'm guessing you two don't have anything going on, do you?

Y/N: going on?

Setsuna: romantically together! (Setsuna yelled at me, I got the message now as I could tell she was already fed up from be being confused) you are very dense for a chill guy you know.

Y/N: sorry, I just wasn't taught much about romance (I said, getting up from my seat as I just wanted this conversation to end, it was already a confusing topic about this whole girlfriend thing and I just didn't care about it, kaminari is a good friend of mine, but me and her are just really...REALLY good friends and nathing else) I'm gonna go see what class 1a is doing.

Monoma: and we shall do it together! I'll be there to challeng class 1a and declare war on those los- (monoma got up from the corner after gaining consciousness, but immediately got knocked out when kendo went to him and karate chopped him in the neck when she noticed he was trying to talk trash about class 1a)

Tetsutetsu: I'm with monoma on this one, those jerks think they are better then us because they got attacked by villains! I'm gonna challenge those guys and tell it to them straight! You got the right idea L/N! (Tetsutetsu said, angry as he got up from his seat as he approached me slowly)

Y/N: wait, I didn't meant that at all, I just wanted to see what was going on, I'm not trying to-

Tetsutetsu: your right, we're not gonna let those jerks take all the spotlight! We're gonna show em!

Y/N: I'm not saying that at all, I'm just- HOLY HELL! (I yelled out, seeing tetsutetsu picked me up and threw me over his shoulder with his strengh, he walked out of the classroom, taking me to class 1a while our classmates just stared in horror at how I practically got kidnapped)

Kendo: I'm in a class full of children (kendo said, starring at the door we left threw in horror, dealing with monoma's annoying personality was enough, but dealing with tetsutetsu's stupidity is another thing)

Tetsutetsu carried me to the class next door, I looked over my shoulder and saw a bunch of students infront of the classroom door, not recognising them and judging by how they were just standing outside like that, I knew these students were the ones running threw the hallway.

Tetsutetsu put me down and ran up and joined the many group of students were infront of class 1a door. Tetsutetsu passed some, trying to get class 1a attention as I just stood in the back, not wanting to get into all this competition as I just wanted to find kaminari and say hi or do something with her. I could see from the front door was some students I saw at the usj and some I don't recognise and well the view people that were looking at the many students infront of them were of cource midoriya and that blue haired kid I met in the entrance exam...and...him.

The spiky blond hair kid I met in the entrance exam, the guy that had bullied the boy I look up to and practically warship like how stain looks up to all might...katsuki bakugo. Midoriya told me about him when we were talking to all might, how this guy had bullied him so much, how mean he was to him and did alot of mean things and showed he didn't care about it.

I don't know what happend, but I felt a small screech in the back of my head like the skrill in me wanted to come out and tear him apart. I stroked my chest and took a deep breath, trying to calm down the little monster in me that I wanted to make sure never came out again, that's the last thing I needed right now. I wanted to be more nicer, but Of cource I still wanted to hurt him...just a little, but I'm sure I have an opportunity to do that in the sports festival.

He made me angry, just so much, hearing what he had done and thinking he could continue acting like a jerk to everyone else. I looked up to midoriya and well I'm not too kind to those who treat him poorly. He was the only person I saw was a true hero and wanted to make him succeed so he could be the first hero that wasn't crooked and well...hearing what this guy had done to midoriya...I wanted to hurt him...alot. I don't know him much or saw if he actually did anything good, but knowing he was a bully and now was in a hero school trying to be a hero, still being mean to others and now told everyone "Move it extras" I knew I hated him...And I hated him a lot.

Y/N: shhh, calm down...we'll have our chance (I whispered to myself, trying to calm down the dragon that wanted to come out)

I felt some walked passed me, bumping my shoulder as it aggregated me abit as I looked up to see who did it, seeing a guy with purple hair walked past me and tried to move threw the many students that were in his way.

Shinsho: excuse me (the purple haired kid said politely when he bumped into me, making his way up to class 1a as he looked at the students infront of him) so this is class 1a, huh? I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass, is everybody in the hero course delusional or just you? (He asked, the students behind bakugo waved no to his question as bakugo didn't respond to his question and only stared at him in anger) how sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs.

Y/N: not all of them...(I whispered to myself, getting a closer look to see what he was going to say and tetsutetsu did thesame when he noticed me moving)

Tetsutetsu: this guy gets the right idea, am I right buddy? (Tetsutetsu asked, turning to me as I nodded slowly, admiring the guy that was actually talking to the spiky blond and wasn't scared at all)

Shinsho: I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track...such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance, if any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course...and they have to transfer people out to make room (he said, I looked at him curiously at what he said)

Making room, it doas make sense, a classroom must consist of twenty students and that's pretty much it, but I do wonder why they didn't replace anyone when I came in. Since my class has twenty one students...wait. now I think I get it, I'm only here temporarily so what's the point of getting rid of one student to make room for another student that will only stay here for a while, it wasn't fair for the student they'll put in another class just to make room for a kid that will only stay here for a few days and leave.

Y/N: that implies to our class as well...if one of us messes up or if anyone else succeeds they can replace us (I said, I wasn't worried or being replaced, I didn't really care since I'm only here temporarily and well I can still see my friends in lunch, but even if I don't change classes, there is always my classmates and that means I won't be able to do hero work with them or talk with them during class anymore, wait what am I saying, do I actually care about my classmates!?)

Shinsho: scouting the competition, maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you...consider this a declaration of war.

My eyes widened, this guy really didn't like class 1a because he saw them as some egotistical jerks, which yeah, one of them is, but not all of them. There was kaminari and midoriya and I know they don't have huge egos. He could've said thesame thing to class 1b or call out to everyone in the hero course that were listening to him since the whole replacement thing implies to them as well, but no, he only went after class 1a.

There was silence, bakugo and this purple haired kid stared at each other for abit. He pretty much came out of nowhere and declared war on class 1a. I felt tetsutetsu put his arm around me and pulled me close to him as he yeld out loud in order to get bakugo's attention.

Tetsutetsu: hey you! We're from class 1b next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and actually met the skrill villain and we came to see if that was true! But your just a bunch of brats that think your better then us!

Y/N: help me...(I raised my hand up, kaminari got up from her seat after hearing the sound of my voice and walked up to the front door to find me)

Kaminari: L/N?

Tetsutetsu: talk all you want, but it will just be more embarrassing when your k.oed! (Tetsutetsu said, bakugo didn't answer what he said or even tried to show any response as he simply looked away and began to walk away) don't you ignore me!

Kirishima: dude, where are you going, you gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us bakugo (the red haid student said after noticing bakugo's quietness)

Bakugo: these people don't matter, what matters is I beat them...every single one of them, especially...him (bakugo said, pointing at...me)

He slowly turned to me and had his finger only pointing directly at me. Some students moved away so he could see me more clearly while tetsutetsu let me go and got ready to defend his classmate with whatever bakugo was going to do. Kaminari and midoriya's eyes widened, they knew my secret and well they were nervous at what bakugo was going to say or why he was specifically going to me and well I hope he didn't know anything specific about me that made him want to go for me.

I went infront of tetsutetsu, not wanting his protection as I was curious at what bakugo wanted. The explosion man slowly walked up to me, having his face up near mine.

Bakugo: I saw how you did alot in the entrance exam, you even manage to get passed me...it makes you a tough opponent...I'm not intimidated cause I'm gonna show everyone in the sports festival that I am the best...and for that I'm gonna prove it to them by beating you to the ground.

Y/N: your intimidated by my power that you wanna beat me to the ground to show everyone how strong you are...sounds like you have a superiority complex.

Bakugo: it doesn't matter what I have, just know, you better now lose, you better now miss this special, you better now screw up anything cause I will be waiting...I will be waiting to beat you to the ground. Your class, your friends or even the teachers probably think your the best and I'm gonna change and show that I'm better then you in every way

Y/N: some hero your gonna be, you don't even try to sound noble, you just do it to satisfy your ego, some hero you'll be in the future (I spoke calmly, he narrowed his eyes at me, looking at me in anger at what I said)

Bakugo: you have no idea who your dealing with, I'm gonna be the next number one hero and you'll just be a low life sidekick.

Y/N: you really see me differently then everyone else here that you wanna tell this to me? Your intimidated by my power?

Bakugo: I'm not intimidated by anyone, I don't care what your power is, I'll kick your ass no matter what.

Y/N: well then let me tell you something, you being the number one hero isn't going to happen...it will never ever happen. Infact your gonna go nowhere if you keep acting this way, no one wants someone that yells and is rude all the time to everyone, you manage to get your whole class to dislike you and your only gonna make it worse if you keep acting this way. You can be a hero, and maybe as the number two hero, but being the number one hero simply because your strong ain't gonna cut it, you need to be likeable, you need to give hope, you need to show people they're safe like a true hero, but your not doing that at all...your never gonna be the number one hero and the day you do became the number one hero is because the true number one hero has retired and you just take his spot...the spot you shouldn't the deserve...his...spot (I said, pointing at midoriya who was standing infront of the class door)

Midoriya looked at me in shock, some students gasped in shock at what I said at how I said it to the kid that some students are afraid of while bakugo...he wasn't happy. He gritted his teeth, he slowly turned to midoriya when I referred to him and he grew angry that the boy he hated had more potential in becoming the number one hero then he is from my own words. He turned back at me, trying to contain his anger and jealousy.

Bakugo: you don't know him, he'll never achieve things because he's useless...I can be the number one hero without needing to be nice, they should know they can be safe with me automatically when they see me.

Y/N: you can pull that off, I didn't say you had to be nice, it's just if you keep doing the opposite in a way where people are scared of you then being the number one hero is out the window...and judging by your class reputation, your not making good progress (I said, putting my face up close to his) you wanna beat me, fine...but then I'll say this...this...is my declaration of war.

I backed away, I turned around and walked away as I was ready to leave, everyone in the hallway stood there in silence, surprised at what I just said. Tetsutetsu smiled, seeing how I talked to bakugo and said my declaration of war to the guy while bakugo stood there in silence, trying to contain his anger and simply stared at my back with murderous intent. Midoriya shook nervously at what I said as I literally brought midoriya to the conversation, which I knew would piss off bakugo even more, but it was still technically true while some of his classmates turned to him curiously at why I thought he could be the number one hero.

Midoriya: he just declared war on bakugo...specifically on him...and...and said I'm gonna be the number one hero...(midoriya said to himself, watching me walk away)

Kaminari followed me, she smiled at me as she admired how I acted infront of him and skipped her way next to me. I turned around the corner with her, avoiding being seen by pretty much anyone as he walked up to the front door of the building. It was already time to go home and I was pretty much ready to leave since I'm done with all the attention for today, I just declared war on someone infront of a lot of students, pretty sure that pissed him off and got me some reputation here.

Can't believe I actually got me some competition now and this time I'm the one that challenged the guy to war. Now that's just great for me cause now the sports festival will even be tougher, that's just my life...

Kaminari: that was really cool how you challenge bakugo to war L/N, you really won't let anybody push you around, I like that in you (kaminari said, squeezing the straps of her backpack as she followed me out of the building)

Y/N: it's the closest thing I could do to him right now, either that or my inner skrill would come out and tear him apart infront of everyone and you know I shouldn't do such a thing.

Kaminari: true, as much as that would teach him a lesson for pretty much being a jerk all the time, I don't think it will end well for both of you when the teachers come along.

Y/N: yeah, I would pretty much be screwed if that happend (I spoke, we walked up to the main gate of school, kaminari stopped walking however as I did thesame) huh kami?

Kaminari: hey uhh L/N...I've been meaning to ask you something.

Y/N: uhh ok what is it? (I asked her, looking at her curiously at what she wanted to say)

Kaminari: well since you are a skrill and all...I was wondering if I could ride you (she asked me, I looked at her with eyes widened at the question as I scratched the back of my head as I didn't know how to respond)

Y/N: uhh kaminari...I appreciate you wanna...go there with me and I am flattered, but I just don't work that way, I kinda prefer to...you know get to know someone first before I do such a lewd a- (I wanted to let kaminari down gently, but when I could I was soon cut off by kaminari yelling at me while her cheek were turned red)

Kaminari: not like that! I meant if I can ride on your back while you fly in the sky like a dragon! (Kaminari cut me off, her cheeks were red in embarrassment from the lewd assumption)

Y/N: ooooh well I guess that makes more sense. Hey, atleast I tried to assume a lewd subject, I'm making progress on understanding human expressions! (I said, kaminari only looked at me with a bored expression as she just wanted an answer, I simply sighed at this) but fine, you can ride on my back, but I get to choose what day that can happen.

Kaminari: that's fair, when do you wanna do it?

Y/N: how about after the sports festival, during the weekend where we have alone time to do it and we can do it in the forest so nobody sees us.

Kaminari: that's fair, I can't wait! You know back then I thought you should refuse in a rude cold way, but look at you, your actually letting me ride you to make me happy!

Y/N: please don't say it like that.

Kaminari: but you have to admite, your actually changing a whole lot! (Kaminari pointed at me, back then I wouldn't care at the compliment, but now I felt felt a flutter in my heart at her words, it actually made me kinda...happy that someone saw I was changing, it felt nice someone saw my progress)

Y/N: uhh thanks (I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly as I turned and began to walk away while kaminari followed me)

It was weird that I'm actually willing to let her ride on my back while I'm a dragon. I don't like being touched or have any kind of physical contact with people, and I can name a few things wrong with her riding on my back. I have many spines that she would need to sit between and hope she doesn't get hit, I only have five minutes to be a dragon and I never once fly with someone on my back it's going to be a weird experience for me, a very uncomfortable experience...but yet, I choose to do it.

Kamianri: so are you pumped for the sports festival L/N?

Y/N: you bet I am, I'm gonna show the whole world who I am and show them the new me (I said calmly, not bothering to turn and look at her as I continued to walk straight)

Kaminari: Your gonna show them the new you? Oh your gonna show them how nice you are, showing them that your not a bad guy anymore right?

Y/N: pretty much the plan, hope I could pull it off, not so sure how I'm gonna show it, maybe if I'm nice and show I'm not some kind of sore loser when I lose or maybe if I try to show my teamwork skills or somethin, there has to be a way to be good and fight at thesame time (I said, looking up and kept thinking about some other possibilities that could work)

Kaminari: if I may ask, I know your trying to change and all, but what reason do you have to try and show off in the sports festival? Your nice and all, but I thought you don't like the attention, so why decide to do this? (She asked me, I simply stoped in my tracks and when kaminari noticed I had stoped walking, she did thesame and looked at me confused)

I know my reason why, it was for her and the people that gave me a second chance. I still remember how she chose to keep my secret and not tell everyone how I was a killer cause she saw the good in me, it made me feel so...happy that she done that for me, I knew this was my second chance at life, I knew everyone else wouldn't be so happy and forgiving of they found out and I knew now that I'm going to show the world I changed and it all started...from her.

All might and the teachers gave me chance and yet I pushed them away and ignored them when they were only trying to help, I see now that so many people were only trying to help me and yet I was being ungrateful for it, but now I could see it helped a lot and this time I won't be grateful. Sure they didn't help me on seeing how much help they were doing, but atleast I know now.

Y/N: well...I guess it starts with you...(I pointed at her, she looked at me confused at this)

Kaminari: me?

Y/N: yeah...back then I was in U.A, I didn't care when people were trying to help me and I just pushed them away...like the teachers when they were only trying to help me get my life straight, but...when you chose to keep my secret...even tho when it's not your job to keep it...but yet you chose it cause you saw the good in me. I thought the teachers were only helping me because it's there job to do it and didn't want to keep my secret cause they had to...but you...a person that had a choice to tell the world who I am...but yet you chose to kept it...you made me realise now how the teachers and you had given me another chance in life...and helped me so much, I realise now, they had a choice if they wanted to tell the world who I am...but they didn't. I see it now and that's why I'm gonna take pert in this sports festival and show everyone the new me...I'm gonna show the teachers, my classmates, the other students and even you...

Kaminari put her hand over her mouth, hearing what I had said as she was quite surprised with my words. She had never knew that she was the one that helped change me the most, she was...surprised that she manage to tame the angry and cold dragon that was myself. Her cheeks turned red, she removed her hand from her mouth and looked at me smiling, flattered at my words.

Kaminari: you really think that? I...I actually help you that much? (She asked me, I nodded at this and agreed)

Y/N: mhm, did a lot actually, I really owe you a lot for this, I guess I was just too blind with hate that I assumed my teachers were being selphish and just tried to help me cause it's there job and didn't see they were just trying to help me to set me straight when they did have a choice (I spoke, it felt weird telling another kid how I felt from all this, I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly) uhh is something wrong?

I could see kaminari smiling at me so much, her face looked so happy and her cheeks were so red, small tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. I looked at her confused as to why, I only told her what I thought.

Kaminari: y-yeah, I'm just so...flattered (she said, wiping the small tears away with her hand as she looked at me, walking up to me slowly)

I took a step back, confused at why kaminari was approaching me slowly till she full on jumped at me and wrapped her arms around me, squeezing her body to mine as I looked up in confusion and slightly uncomfortable my personal space was being invaded.

Y/N: uhhh, what are you doing? (I asked, I put my arms up to avoid any more contact with her as she looked at me as I noticed her eyes seemed to be sparkling)

Kaminari: I'm hugging you silly, it's when people get close to someone and wrap there arms around the other person.

Y/N: and...why do that? (I asked her confused, her face was close to mine, which rather made me uncomfortable, but slightly flattered that I could see she was doing it in a nice way)

Kaminari: cause you made me happy! I'm so flattered, I don't think anybody has ever told me I helped them that much! (she giggled, hugging me tightly as I stood still, letting her hug me as I tried not to retaliate) o-oh right, personal space (she said, letting go of me as she took a step back, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly)

Y/N: thanks (I spoke, dusting myself off, kaminari was a nice girl, but I still struggled with being touched or have physical contact with people) I know we're friends, but I'm still struggling with contact, please give me a warning or something.

Kaminari: noted, sorry about that. But...what you said before...do you really mean it (she asked me, looking up at me curiously if I said was true) like how I really helped you alot on realising how much the teachers were trying to help you...all because of me...?

Y/N: well yeah...I had this friend one time...well we weren't friends, but he helped me as well, when you gave me another chance I was left confused at why you helped me and this friend helped me understand what you did for me and gave me the advice and not take you for granted. I wanna show you that I changed kaminari, I really do. And I wanna show my teachers...I wanna show everyone the good side I have (I spoke, kaminari took a step closer to me, putting her hands on her chest)

Kaminari: and I will be there to help you L/N, I know your going to change and I will be there to support you and help you! And I'll help show the world your good side (kaminari said, looking at me as she smiled brightly)

I looked at her with eyes widened, hearing that she was going to help me show the world the good me, she was already helping me out by keeping my identity a secret, but now she wants to do more and help me out and help show the world the good me...she was really one of a kind.

Y/N: uhh thanks kaminari, you know you don't have to do th-

Kaminari: on I'm gonna! And I want to! I really wanna hep you and I'm gonna do it, no matter how much you don't want it (she spoke, I knew no matter what I do, she will always stick with me no matter what, but...I didn't exactly want to say no to it so I simply nodded)

Y/N: well alright (I said, scratching the back of my head once again as I was a still a little surprised that she wanted to help me, it felt nice...) and uhh...thanks...for everything...for being my friend and chose to keep my secret and all.

Kaminari: it's no problem L/N (she smiled at me, her cheeks were still red as she stared back into my eyes)

We looked at each others eyes for a few seconds, not knowing what to say next as we looked at each other awkwardly, I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly again, not knowing what else to say.

Y/N: uhh you wanna walk home together like we always do?

Kaminari: sure! (Kaminari spoke excitedly, the two of us began to walk down the street, walking home together as usual, but this time without the company of komori or kuroiro joining us)

It felt nice walking with kaminari all alone, I enjoyed her presence quite a bit, I didn't get annoyed as much when she would always insist on doing something with me. back then I would growl or refuse and would have the sudden urge to cut my own head off just being in her presence and always being annoyed by her when she tried to talk to me or follow me around, but now I kinda enjoy being around her. Infact when she said she wanted to help me, I didn't fight back much and just accepted it when she told me again, back then I would hate it.

It felt...so nice

A few days later

It was now time, time for this special day to start...the start of the sports festival. I knew my goal and everybody else knew what they were going to do...they all wanted to win. I was planning on that too, bu being number one wasn't as important as showing the world the good I have. I don't know how I could show me, maybe if some people would wanna meet me if I show myself off a bit, I can be really friendly to them, regardless, this was my duty.

During the day I was home, I decided to train myself violently till I was tired, I needed to do this, I wasn't aiming at the top, but I could atleast be at a high rank. Everyone else trained at u.a, apparently they were allowed to stay there for a few more hours before they could to home and well kaminari decided to do what I do and train at home like me. I didn't like to train with other people and possibly wouldn't concentrate well if I was around other people so I simply did this at home, I'm good at it too since I've trained at home a lot before I came a killer.

Max was counting on me and wanted to see me change as well and I was going to show him my progress. He told me he was going to watch in the stadium along with the many people watching there. I knew I wasn't alone, I knew max would be there to watch me and root for me, along with kaminari and my friends who will be there too and I'll be there for them.

Security was tougher, heroes were around the place since the whole villain attack and didn't want it to happen again during the sports festival. There was some people selling stuff in small stands like food or merchandise and of course, for the true purpose of the sports festival, heroes were also going to watch the whole thing go down so they could find a student they're interested in.

Setsuna: it sure is gonna be tough out there, man I'm nervous (setsuna said, sitting down near a table as komori nodded shyly at what she had said)

Me and my classmates were all in a small waiting room, specifically for class 1b as we all waited for the whole thing to start.

Shishida: I do wonder what kind of challenges they have in store for us.

Tsuburaba: hope it's will be a ball game!

Kendo: guys get ready, we are about to start! (Kendo said after entering the place and closed the door behind her when she got in the room)

I leaned back on the lockers, crossing my arms as I was about to get ready. A the sound of knocking could be heard from the door as we all turned to it, kendo was confused at this since she had just closed the door and it seemed like somebody had followed her here. The door opened and someone walked in, seeing it was todoroki.

Todoroki: hey, is L/N here? (Todoroki asked, I went over to todoroki while monoma got up and rushed over to him as I did)

Monoma: wouldn't you like to know, class 1a scum! what, you came here just to look at one of our classmates before the sports festival could even star- (monoma was cut off when kendo karate chopped him in the neck once again)

Kendo: sorry about that (kendo smiled, dragging monoma away as I turned to todoroki)

Y/N: do you need something todoroki?

Todoroki: yeah, I need to speak with you, alone if that's ok (he asked, I nodded slowly as I followed him out the room, we both walked down the hallway and went around the corner so nobody can see or hear us)

Y/N: so what is it that you need?

Todoroki: well, I don't think you should participate the sports festival (he spoke, my eyes widened at his answer as I simply looked at him confused)

Y/N: what...?

Todoroki: it's not that I'm afraid your going to hurt people again, we all know the teachers will be watching you just in case you try something, but...my father is going to be watching along with other pro heroes. If he gets suspicious of you then you will be in deep trouble. My father isn't an idiot, he can tell something is off with the smallest thing, if you make one wrong move he will find you out without a day even passing. And not just you will be in trouble, the whole school, including all might would be in trouble for keeping you a secret, I don't wish to see the symbol of peace fall all because I let a criminal go in public and expose himself.

My eyes widened abit at shoto's words, he was right since if I did somehow got exposed, me and alone with all might's reputation would be dead. I wasn't worried about it, I know how to keep my quirk in check and well I trust that I will be ok, I know how to keep my secret well...well kinda.

Y/N: I get you wanna keep all might save and all, but I assure you, I will be ok. I know how to keep my secret well, I'm not an idiot.

Todoroki: it's still too much of a risk...my dad's obsessed with you L/N, he is trying so hard to find you, I saw him come home late at night, he couldn't sleep and he even stayed up trying to look for you and if he sees you in that sports festivel I can't imagine how many seconds it will take for him to grab you and send you to death. It's in your best interest to get out of the sports festival and just sit this one out, you shouldn't even be here in the first place L/N (he spoke, turning around and walked away, assuming I would obey him and just drop out of the sports festival)

I stood silent for a bit, he was right, all he said was right and well I couldn't argue with it. Really I couldn't since if I did get exposed, I knew how it would go down, I either got to jail or die, max goes to jail, all mights reputation, including u.a would be ruined for harbouring me. I look down, not bothering to look at him again as I really didn't have any excuse of what would happen.

Although...

I remembered what I promise to myself for kaminari, I remembered what stain had encouraged me to so and I'm not going back on it now. I looked up at shoto and called out to him.

Y/N: I don't care todoroki! (I spoke up to him, he stopped dead in hhis tracks and turned to me) and you know why I don't care...? Is because I know im not going to show them the past me. Someone in my life gave me a second chance and I'm not going back to my bad behavior and ruin that chance, I'm going to show myself off in the sports festival and I'm going to show the world the good me weather you like it or not.

Shoto walked up to me slowly, hearing that I wasn't going to leave the sports festival and stoped when he was up close to me. We looked at each others eyes, staring at each other as shoto looked at me coldly.

Y/N: I'm not going to do what you tell me, todoroki. This is my choice and my decision.

Todoroki: your taking a huge risk...are you really willing to do that because someone gave you some secon chance?

Y/N: yes, yes I am, because it's more then just a thank you for giving me a second chance, it's a promise to that person. She gave me a second chance and I'm not going to waste it nor show her I'm still bad, it's a promise to her and I'm gonna prove to prove to her that I can change.

Todoroki looked down, remembering the time he had made a promise to his mother that he was going to be a hero no matter what and make her proud. He looked at his hand and clenched his fist, not knowing how to respond to disagree with someones else promise.

Todoroki: I'm saying this one more time...my father is going to find you...

Y/N: and I'm going to tell you one more time...I don't care. This is my choice todoroki, I don't care if your father is desperate to catching me (I spoke, it took todoroki a few seconds before letting out a sigh)

Todoroki: ...(sighs)...I really can't convince you out of this...very well then. Just try not to ruin this. I don't feel like getting yelled at by my old man when he finds out I know who the skrill is.

Y/N: that's fine, but if I may ask, why is your dad so obsessed with me? I know I killed a lot of pro heroes, but I never seen him so dedicated to capturing one person only despite there being nearly worse criminals then me?

Todoroki: well...I assume it has something to do with your quirk (he said, I looked at him curiously at this at what he meant by my quirk)

Y/N: my quirk?

Todoroki: like his marriage with my mother, he is obsessed with power. Back then in the viking ages, dragons use to exist till they all went extinced, although some dragons were rare back then...like the skrill. My father loved dragons and would always read about them when he was younger and would always tell me stories about them when I was younger as well. It's very rare for someone to have a quirk that takes after a rare creature like specific animal, you could say ryukyu might have a rare quirk because it's a dragon quirk, but the thing is, it's not dragon that already existed so it isn't that rare. but the fact someone like you has a quirk after a rare extinced dragon, of course my father would go crazy just to find someone like you.

Y/N: suppose that makes sense...but the fact other pro heroes are joining and trying to find me is a bit strange, I thought they would be scared of me...

Todoroki: I think it also might have something to do with my dad. Ever since he announced on the news he was after you, other pro heroes wanted to join him and wanted to find you themselves. I think since my father is a top ranking hero, other heroes would want to capture you as well.

Y/N: it's like a popularity thing. When a popular kid wants something, other kids would want thesame thing too thinking it's cool (I spoke, putting my hand on my chin as I thought about it, it does make a little sense)

Todoroki: exactly and I hope you know how many pros would be after you then. I can't convince you to leave so I say please be careful, don't want the number one to go down because of one person (he spoke rather coldly, turning around and walking away as I was left alone)

Y/N: yikes I was cold...was I really like that? (I asked myself, turning around and heading back to the waiting room where the rest of my classmates were)

Now the time starts, time to show ourselves. Me and the rest of my class were ready and we ready to take on whatever will happen. I was nervous yeah, since I'm gonna be watched by many people, but I'm still ready to take whatever was ahead of me.

Me and the rest of my class, may be at the risk for getting replaced by someone else in another class, but I had faith in my class and I know they will be ok, I count on them and they're counting on me to get to the top or be in a high rank of the sports festival, specifically monoma who saw me as class 1b secret weapon to crush class 1a, but that was ok, I would beat some of them, especially the boy I declared war on...katsuki bakugo.

The sports festival being my chance to show myself to the world and no matter what I will show my goodness to everyone no matter what it takes, I may have a lot of competition, but I'm still gonna take on whatever was there. Bakugo, other class, heck even my own class would face up against me as well, but I was ready. Kaminari, midoriya, my teachers and max were the ones that still saw the good in me and I promise to them that I will make what they believe into reality.

Because as the sports festival began...

I began...

The end

Chapter question: who's your favourite pro hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
1.5K 135 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
2.3K 46 30
Salazo Nautali graduated from Kunugigaoka junior high by killing his teacher; Koro Sensei. After being recommended to U.A. by Mr. Karasuma, he starts...
33.3K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...