When he has a crush on him bu...

Por Emily1_778

This is a story about a boy Jimin who has crush in his friend Yoongi but Yoongi can't stop thinking and compa... Más

Introduction
2
4

3

7 0 0
Por Emily1_778

J-hope- You guys go I gotta head to class! Bye jiminah!

Jimin-bye

Eliana- Now plz could u come jimin?

Jimin- Yes! but where are we going?

Eliana- oh you will see! *smirking*

                                                                                    -Infront of the Janitors closet-

Minion 1 of Eliana- *opens the door*

Eliana- *pushes jimin inside*

jimin- what-what are u doing?

Minion 2 of Eliana- *takes out a pair of scissors and starts cutting Jimin's dress and book pages*

Jimin- w-wa-wait stop!

Eliana- *Kicks jimin in his stomach* 

Jimin- Ahhhhhhh *crying*

Minion 1 and 2- *grabbing jimins hair  * hahahahahahahah * grabs his arms and legs and ties it up. Covers jimin's face with a napkin*

                                                                                    To be continued...

Author's note:

I know it is a very short part but I'm a bit busy and I got a lil lazy so I will continue this and the 4th part is the last one and when u click my stories u will see it is written ongoing but it's not after every story I write The End... so u guys know it's not ongoing. Thank you and stay safe!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...