The Legendary Master Hoshino...

By Dunkie_Boi

Y/N L/N was born into a wealthy family who would take him to every B Komachi performance and his favourite me... More

Character Info
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Harem Part 3
Harem Part 4
Harem Part 5
Harem Part 6
Harem Part 7
Harem Part 8
Chapter 1 - Mother And Children
Chapter 3 - Go Find Your Treasure Part 1
Chapter 4 - Go Find Your Treasure Part 2
Chapter 5 - A Titan-sized Gym Battle
New Pokemon
New Harem Members

Chapter 2 - The Start Of A Journey

755 18 10
By Dunkie_Boi

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

*insert text here* = Actions

Bedroom, Violet POV

Right now, I'm in the bedroom I'm using in the home of the woman who Ichigo got to agree to be my host family while I'm in Paldea and I'm sitting at my desk already in the school uniform with the Pokemon Mom got me which turned out to be a Froakie.

Violet: "Today's our first day at Uva Academy, you excited?"

Froakie: *excited* "Fro!"

Violet: "Me too."

I then look at the time on my Rotom Phone.

Violet: "Guess it's about time for us to go. Let's go say morning to Aoi first." (A/N: Since we don't know the player's mom's canon name I decided to just use the Japanese canon name for the S/V female Player Character)

Froakie: *nod* "Kie."

I then stand up and Froakie hops onto my right shoulder and we head down the stairs leading up to the bedroom and at the bottom, I see Aoi's Skwovet.

Violet: "Morning, Skwovet."

Froakie: "Fro Kie."

Skwovet: "Skwo Vet Vet."

Skwovet then runs into the great room and I do too and I see Aoi at the sink. I then enter the kitchen section of the great room.

Violet: "Moring, Aoi."

Froakie: "Froakie."

She then turns to us.

Aoi: "Good morning, Violet, Froakie!"

She then walks a little bit closer to me.

Aoi: "Oh! Already in your uniform and everything! Well, it is your first day at your new school, after all. I'm so excited for you! Still, you might want to cool your engines before you go racing out the door. The school contacted me and said that you're supposed to wait here a little longer. Their words, not mine!"

Violet: "How come?"

Aoi: "Apparently there's something very important for your first day that still hasn't arrived."

Just then the doorbell goes off.

Aoi: "Maybe that's the very thing we're waiting for! Violet, get the door, would you?"

Violet: "Sure."

I then head over to the door but before I could open it the door opens and a man walks in.

Clavell: "Do forgive the intrusion."

He then looks over at me.

Clavell: "You are... Master Violet, yes?"

Violet: "Yeah."

Clavell: "On behalf of the academy, I must apologize for the late arrival of your enrollment documents. Ah. And also for my delay in introducing myself. I am the director of Uva Academy. You may call me Mr. Clavell."

I then see Aoi come up next to me.

Aoi: "The director!? And you came in person to help Violet with his first day?"

Clavell: "Well, I am responsible for the entire academy, including any failures on its part..."

He then walks closer to Aoi.

Clavell: "So here at last are the enrollment documents that should have already been delivered to you."

He then hands her a bag that I assume has the documents in it.

Aoi: "Goodness, you really needn't have... Since you've come all this way, can I at least offer you a cup of tea?"

Clavell: "Ah, no need to trouble yourself..."

Aoi then looks at me.

Aoi: "Violet, I've got a thing or two to discuss with the director here. Why don't you head back up to your room and finish getting ready for school? You'll need your bag."

Violet: "Alright."

Aoi: "Now, Mr. Clavell, you simply must join me for a cuppa. This way..."

Clavell: "Well, how can I refuse such a kind offer?"

They then head towards the kitchen and I go upstairs and walk over to my bed which has my bag hanging on the Headboard. Froakie then jumps up onto my head as I then grab my bag and put it on and Froakie goes back to being on my right shoulder and I head downstairs and enter the living room section of the great room and see Aoi and Mr. Clavell on the sofas. As soon as they both see me they get up.

Aoi: "Oh, just look at you! All ready for your big first day!"

They then walk a bit closer to me.

Clavell: "Yes, the uniform of our storied academy suits you quite well indeed."

He then looks like he just remembered something.

Clavell: "Oh, gracious. How very careless of me. I had entirely forgotten that I've got something else for you, Master Violet. A most important thing. But Aoi's living room is hardly the place for it. Would you care to follow me outside?"

He then leaves the house and Aoi comes up next to me.

Aoi: "I wonder what this important thing might be... Let's follow the director out and see, shall we?"

Violet: "Yeah."

We then head outside and see Mr. Clavell on the path facing us.

Clavell: "Right then, dear Pokemon. Time to come out of your Pokeballs."

He then throws up 3 Pokeballs and they all open up and streams of blue come out of them and when they hit the floor, 3 Pokemon appear in a line.

All 3 of them look up at me and Froakie.

Clavell: "We provide each student entering the academy a Pokemon of their own, even if your mother already gave you a Pokemon. I'll ask you to choose which among these three you'd like to have as your 2nd Pokemon."

He then looks at the green one.

Clavell: "Sprigatito, the Grass Cat Pokemon."

Sprigatito then starts licking its front right paw and then wipes it on its cheek.

Sprigatito: "Sprrr."

He then looks at the red one.

Clavell: "Fuecoco, the Fire Croc Pokemon."

Fuecoco: "Fue?"

He then looks at the blue one.

Clavell: "And Quaxly, the Duckling Pokemon."

Quaxly then flips the bit of hair-like part on the blue thing on its head.

Quaxly: "Qua."

Clavell: "They're all very good company. Why, they usually reduce to even leave my side."

The 3 Pokemon then walk closer to me.

Clavell: "What's this? Hmm. So it turns out they're more interested in you, Master Violet, than familiar old me. I do wish I could stay and see which one you'll choose, but I must be off to my next home visit..."

He then looks over his shoulder at a house not that far from here.

Clavell: "I'll be at the house just over there. Take your time with your decision, then come find me once your mind is made up."

Violet: "Alright."

Clavell: "Now if you'll excuse me. Until next we meet."

He then turns around and walks off towards the other house.

Aoi: "What a mannerly fellow that director of yours is!"

I then turn to Aoi.

Aoi: "These three are all lovely, but you need to choose just one, right? Not an easy task! Why not take this opportunity to walk about with these little ones and get to know them? I'm sure they have lots to teach you!"

Violet: "Sure. We have to head to that house anyway so we can do it on the way there."

Aoi: "Excellent! Now off you go. Have fun!"

She then goes back into the house and I start walking towards the house as the 3 other Pokemon follow and I learn that Sprigatito really likes to frolic around in the flowers and bushes, Quaxly likes to look out into the ocean and Fuecoco is just "No thoughts, head empty" and Froakie then jumps down and he and Fuecoco start chasing each other in a playful manner making me let out a little chuckle at seeing them. Eventually, we get to the other house and I walk through the gates and admire the house a little before turning to see that only Froakie is behind me.

Violet: "Huh? Where'd the other 3 go?"

I then see Froakie point at 3 different places.

Froakie: "Fro. Kie. Fro."

I then turn and see Quaxly washing itself in the fountain, Sprigatito sniffing some of the flowers near the front of the house and Fuecoco somehow managed to get an orange and goes to walk over to it but a petal lands on their nose making them sneeze and accidentally char the orange. Froakie then climbs up onto my shoulder as I see a girl come out of thew house with Mr. Clavell and go over to Fuecoco and pat its head before standing up and looking over at me.

Nemona: "Are you these 4's Trainer?"

The 3 of us walk closer to each other as the other 3 Pokemon join us.

Clavell: "Not Quite. Master Violet is Froakie's Trainer but has yet to make his choice out of the other 3, you see."

The other 3 Pokemon then form a line facing me and Fuecoco brings his charred orange.

Clavell: "I do wonder which of them he will choose as his first Pokemon..."

Fuecoco tries to take a bite out of it but can't and Quaxly shakes its head and then Fuecoco drops the char-ange and it rolls away and we all let out a little laugh.

Nemona: "Buenas! We haven't met, have we?"

Clavell: "I must say, I wasn't expecting to see you here quite so soon."

The girl then looks over at Mr. Clavell.

Nemona: "Hang on, Director... Is this who I think it is?"

He then looks at her.

Clavell: "Yes, this is our academy's newest temporary student, Master Violet. He will be attending as of today for as long as he's in Paldea."

The girl then looks over at me.

Nemona: "So you're the kid who the woman just up the road decided to become a host family for!"

Violet: "Yep. That's me."

Nemona: "I've been dying to find out more about you! I'm Nemona! Normally I live in the school dorms, but home is here. Whaddya say, new temporary neighbour, wanna be friends?"

Violet: "Sure."

Nemona: "Love the enthusiasm! We're gonna get along just fine!"

Clavell: "Miss Nemona is president of our student council and a Champion-ranked Trainer in her own right."

Nemona: "I absolutely love Pokemon battling! In fact, we should battle right now, you and me!"

Violet: "I think she might be that strong Trainer I heard about."

Clavell: "Easy, now. You two will be in the same class, so you'll have plenty of time to battle later. And get to know one another better, of course."

Nemona: "We're gonna be neighbours and classmates? Nice! We'll be able to battle all we want!"

Clavell: "On that note, Master Violet... Have you decided which of these Pokemon you would like to be your second partner?"

Violet: "Yep."

I then go over and crouch down in front of Sprigatitio.

Nemona: "That's Sprigatito, a Grass-type Pokemon! It can use its plant powers to soak up whatever water you throw at it!"

Clavell: "Would you like to go with our good Grass-type Pokemon Sprigatito here?"

Violet: "Yes."

Sprigatito: *happy* "Sprig!"

The other 2 Pokemon go to behind Mr. Clavell and Nemona.

Clavell: "Sprigatito seems to have taken quite a liking to you, Master Violet. Please raise her with love and care. And of course, be sure to keep her tucked safely inside a Pokeball."

He then hands me a Pokeball and I then point it at Sprigatito.

Violet: "Sprigatito, return."

Then a red beam shoots out from the Pokeball and returns Sptigatito to the Pokeball.

Nemona: "Violet... I can't believe you actually chose Sprigatito... I mean, like, way to make the perfect choice for you! You 3 make such a good combo!"

Violet: "Thanks."

Nemona then looks over at Mr. Clavell.

Nemona: "Can I choose one of these Pokemon too, Director Clavell?"

Mr. Clavell then turns to Nemona.

Clavell: "Oh, but... Did you not receive a Pokemon when you entered the academy, Miss Nemona?"

Nemona: *shakes head* "Not back then, no. I had other Pokemon I was raising at the time. But now I want to raise a new Pokemon alongside Violet while he raises his own partners!"

Clavell: "Indeed, a rather splendid idea. If you wish to raise one of these Pokemon on equal footing with Master Violet here, I shall be more than happy to allow it."

Nemona: "Yesss!"

I then see her look at Quaxly.

Nemona: "Since Violet whose Sprigatito, I'll go for this little one! Nice to meet you, Quaxly! Welcome to the team!"

Quaxly then jumps a little in joy.

Quaxly: *happy* "Qua-Qua!"

Quaxly then neatens out their tuff of hair and waddles over to Nemona as she turns to me.

Nemona: "All right, then! Now that we've chosen our Pokemon, we have to battle! I'll be waiting for you down at the beach. Come join me when you're ready!"

She then goes down the path to my right.

Clavell: "As you may have noticed, Miss Nemona is a tad overly fond of Pokemon battling. But I do hope you'll join her for a battle. It will help you get to know your own Pokemon as well."

Violet: "I was planning on joining her anyway."

I then head down the path to my right and down a flight of stairs that lead to a beach. Once at the bottom, I notice there's a battlefield to my left with Nemona standing in the middle waving at me.

Nemona: "Over here!"

I then go over to her.

Nemona: "Anyone can be a Pokemon Trainer as long as they have Pokemon by their side!"

Violet: "Yeah, and people die when they are killed... Except Mom thanks to Calyrex."

Nemona: "And it's our duty as Trainers to help Pokemon grow stronger through battle! So, you ready to battle me, Violet?"

Violet: *nod* "Yes."

Nemona: "Perfecto! I'm so excited! For this battle, I think I'll use-"

Clavell: "Miss Nemona.

I then turn and see Mr. Clavell walk up to us with Fuecoco following him.

Clavell: "I trust you remember that Master Violet is wholly inexperienced in Pokemon Battling?"

Nemona: "Heh, whoops... Good call, Director."

I then turn back to Nemona.

Nemona: "I was about to send out one of my usual partners right off the bat..."

She then turns to me.

Nemona: "I guess I'll take this chance to try out my new buddy instead!"

We then walk to opposing ends of the battlefield and turn to each other.

Nemona: "C'mon, Violet! Let's have us a fruitful battle!"

Nemona then throws up a Pokeball.

Nemona: "Quaxly, I choose you!"

The Pokeball opens up and Quaxly gets sent out onto the battlefield.

Violet: "Alright, since Quaxly is a Water-type, Sprigatito is best for type matchup."

I then throw a Pokeball in the air.

Violet: "Sprigatito, come on out!"

The Pokeball then opens up and sends Sprigatito onto the battlefield.

Nemona: "I know this is your first Pokemon battle, so let's just have some fun!"

Violet: "Alright."

Nemona: "Quaxly, use Pound!"

Quaxly then jumps towards Spriagatito.

Violet: "Dodge then use Leafage!"

Sprigatito successfully dodges Quaxly making them hit the ground and Sprigatito then fires some glowing leaves at Quaxly and they hit making a small dust cloud and sending Quaxly back over to Nemona and doing a lot of damage to Quaxly.

Nemona: "You must've been studying up! Smart move, Grass is strong against Water. Quaxly, use Pound again!"

Violet: "Finish them off with another Leafage!"

As Quaxly is in the air, Sprigatito fires some glowing leaves at them and Leafage hits making a dust cloud in the air and then Quaxly falls out of it and lands on the ground, fainted.

Clavell: "Quaxly is unable to battle, the winner is Master Violet."

Nemona: "Wow! Not bad, neighbour!"

She and Mr. Clavell then walk over to me.

Nemona: "Look at you, winning your first battle ever! You've got even more potential than I thought! You're gonna be a string Trainer for sure!"

Violet: *smile* "Thanks."

Nemona: "You're welcome."

She then starts heading to the opposite side of the battlefield.

Nemona: "But now I want to try a different strategy! Let's go again, just one more battle!"

Violet: *sweatdrop* *whispers to Froakie* "She really is a battle junkie..."

Froakie: *whispers back* "Fro Kie Fro..."

Clavell: "Master Violet and his Sprigatito are surely Weary already from that last battle."

Nemona then runs over to us.

Nemona: "Ah, sorry! I got kinda caught up in all the excitement..."

She then looks at me.

Nemona: "I'm really sorry, Violet. Same to your Sprigatto, too."

Violet: "Don't worry about it."

Nemona: "Heh... All right! Thanks, Violet!"

Clavell: "You two seem to be becoming fast friends, though you've only just met."

He then looks over at Nemona.

Clavell: "Can I count on you to take your new schoolmate here under your wing, Miss Nemona? I'm sure he can learn a great deal from a Champion-ranked Trainer, such as yourself."

Nemona: *nods* "You bet, sir!"

They then both look at me.

Nemona: "Oh, that reminds me! Since you're new to training Pokemon, there's an app you definitely need! You have a smartphone, right? Lemme see it for a sec."

Violet: "Alright."

I then hand her my Rotom Phone and she messes with it a little before handing it back to me and I look to see that there's a Pokedex app now on my phone. I then put my phone away.

Nemona: "The Pokedex will automatically register any Pokemon you catch. It's a must-have for Pokemon Trainers! It's a super handy app! Our homeroom teacher, Mr. Jacq, actually made it himself! I also noticed that you're um... Quite the fan of Ai Hoshino based on your looks and the wallpaper on your Phone..."

I then blush a bit at that last part as I remember what I have my Phone wallpaper set as.

Clavell: *not noticing what was just said* "Back in my day, we used ordinary paper and handwritten notes to compile our Pokedexes. It's quite the age we live in now."

Nemona: "Oof! Filling out a Pokedex by hand? I can't even imagine how much work that would take!"

Clavell: "Ohoho... No, I suppose you can't."

He then turns around and starts walking off and I've calmed down from my blush.

Clavell: "Yet no matter how much the times may change, the wonder of meeting new Pokemon never does."

He then stops walking.

Clavell: "That is a truly timeless pleasure."

He then turns to us.

Clavell: "And the more Pokemon that you encounter, the more you'll find yourself growing and changing. I hope you will both work hard towards the goal of completing your own Pokedexes."

He then looks at Nemona.

Clavell: "Now, Miss Nemona, I do still have a few matters to discuss with your parents. Could I depend on you to see Master Violet to the academy? you would be doing me quite the favour."

Nemona: *nod* "Of course! Leave it to me!"

Clavell: "Then I leave him in your capable hands."

He then looks down at Fuecoco.

Clavell: "Alright, little one. It's time you and I were on our way."

Fuecoco: "Fue!"

Mr. Clavell then walks off with Fuecoco following him. I then look at Nemona who's thinking out loud.

Nemona: "Maybe I outa make a little more time to work on my Pokedex along with all my battling..."

Violet: "Shouldn't we head to the academy first?"

She then looks at me.

Nemona: "Oh! Right! Speaking of Pokedexes, Violet, you've probably never caught a wild Pokemon, right?"

Violet: *shakes head* "Nope. Froakie was given to me by my Mom."

Nemona: "Then I'll show you the ropes before I take you to the academy. Come with me!"

She then runs off.

Violet: "I wanna test out the Pokedex app first. Froakie, would you mind hopping off for a sec while I use it to scan you and Sprigatito?"

Froakie: *shakes head* "Froa Kie Kie."

He then jumps off my shoulder and I bring Sprigatitio out of her Pokeball and bring out my phone and open the Pokedex app before pointing it at Froakie.

Phone: "Froakie, the Bubble Frog Pokemon, a Water-Type. Froakie secretes flexible bubbles from its chest and back. The bubbles reduce the damage it would otherwise take when attacked. It also protects its skin by covering its body in delicate bubbles. Beneath its happy-go-lucky air, it keeps a watchful eye on its surroundings."

Violet: "Neat. You're up next, Sprigatito."

Sprigatitio: *happy* "Sprig!"

I then point my phone at Sprigatito.

Phone: "Sprigatitio, the Grass Cat Pokemon, a Grass-type. Its fluffy fur is similar in composition to plants. This Pokémon frequently washes its face to keep it from drying out. The sweet scent its body gives off mesmerizes those around it. The scent grows stronger when this Pokémon is in the sun."

I then put my phone away and pick up Sprigatito and smell her.

Violet: "Wow! The Pokedex wasn't lying. That is a really sweet smell."

Sprigatito then gets out of my grip and hops up onto the top of my head. I then open my phone app and flip the camera and point it towards Sprigatitio.

Violet: *chuckle* "I guess you want to be out of your Pokeball, huh?"

Sprigatito then nod.

Sprigatitio: "Sprig."

Violet: "Alright, you can stay up there."

I then put my phone away and see Foarkie jump up and land on my shoulder.

Violet: "We should go before Nemona gets worried."

I then walk back up the stairs and follow the path and walk through the front gates where I see Nemona talking with Aoi. I then walk over to them.

Aoi: "Oh, Violet! I hear that Nemona here will be taking you to school?"

Nemona: "That's right, ma'am. Leave it to me!"

Aoi: "So you've already managed to make a friend! And I see which Pokemon you chose."

She said looking at the Sprigatito on my head.

Aoi: "And i read about all the wonderful teachers you'll have looking after you at the school. Plus so many handy facilities you can use as much as you like! Add in your new friend, Nemona and it sounds like your school life is shaping up to be fantastic! Now, you'll be staying in the school dorms, so I want you to promise me you'll eat proper meals."

Violet: "Don't worry, my Mom and a friend of her's taught me how to cook so I'll be fine."

Aoi: "Great! I also packed a lunch for your first day!"

She then hands me a lunch box and I hand it to Froakie who puts it in my bag.

Violet: "Thanks, Aoi."

Aoi: "I know every day in your new life is going to be full of exciting experiences, far from home. Just try to savour them all, the good times and the hard times, too! But if you ever want to come back to my home, you know your bed is always ready for you."

Violet: "Thanks, Aoi."

Aoi: "Oh, all right then! You 2 had better be off, I suppose. Take care on the way to school!"

I then nod, while being careful not to send Sprigatitio flying off my head, at her and she smiles before turning around and walking off. I then see Nemona turn to me.

Nemona: "Aoi's really nice! And what took you so long?"

Violet: "Oh, I was just testing the Pokedex scan feature on Froakie and Sprigatito, hence why she's now on my head."

Nemona: "I see... Oh! But I was going to teach you how to catch wild Pokemon! C'mon, vamos!"

We then follow the path until we reach a junction where we can either go left to head to Aoi's house or go right which leads to a dirt path.

Nemona: "All right! This here is Poco Path!"

I then look around and see a few different species of Pokemon roaming about.

Nemona: "It's the path that leads to adventure for you and me! Out here, things are different than in town. You're gonna see wild Pokemon out and about. They'll be on the path and in the grass and such! Get too close to one, and you'll have to battle. But you've got Sprigatito and Froakie for that, right?"

Violet: "Yep."

Nemona: "And if you want to try to catch a Pokemon, you gotta use..."

She then reaches into her pocket and pulls out 5 Pokeballs.

Nemona: "A good ol' Pokeball! Here, take them, I've got tons."

Violet: "Thanks."

I then take the Pokeballs and put them in my pocket.

???: "Lech Lech."

Violet: "Hm?"

I then look and see a Pokemon eating grass.

Nemona: "Oooh, what luck!"

This caught the Pokemon's attention making them look at us.

Nemona: "Time for some learning by doing! Try battling this Lechonk, Violet!"

She then runs off to the side. I then take my phone out my pocket and point it at Lechonk.

Phone: "Lechonk, the Hong Pokemon, a Normal-type. It searches for food all day. It possesses a keen sense of smell but doesn't use it for anything other than foraging. This Pokémon spurns all but the finest of foods. Its body gives off an herblike scent that bug Pokémon detest."

I then put my phone away and look at Froakie.

Violet: "Alright. Froakie, you wanna take this one?"

Froakie: "Fro!"

He then jumps off my shoulder and lands in front of me.

Violet: "Alright, Froakie use Pound!"

Froakie then leaps at Lechonk and kicks it causing it to slide back a little and Lechonk goes to use Tackle.

Violet: "Dodge and use Pound again!"

Froakie dodges making Lechonk go by him and Froakie then lunches at Lechonk and kicks them making Lechonk struggle to stand.

Violet: "That should be enough damage."

I then pull out a Pokeball.

Violet: "Pokeball, go!"

I then throw it at Lechonk and it hits bringing Lechonk inside it and the Pokeball falls to the ground and shakes 3 times before a click comes from it.

Phone: "Lechonk has been registered to your Pokedex."

Violet: "Sweet."

Froakie then brings the Pokeball over to me and I crouch down and take it from Froakie.

Violet: "Thanks, buddy."

Froakie: *happy* "Fro!"

He then jumps up onto my shoulder and I stand up as Nemona comes over and I put the Pokeball with Lechonk in it on my belt.

Nemona: "Hala! That was awesome! You caught the very first Pokemon you went for! I'm crummy when it comes to actually catching Pokemon. Maybe you should give me tips! Anyway, have some more Pokeballs just in case. Not every catch works out!"

She then hands me another 10 Pokeballs and I put them in my pocket with the other empty Pokeballs.

Nemona: "Weaken the Pokemon, then throw the Pokeball! Remember that, and you'll be fine! Now go battle those Wild Pokemon and catch some of 'em!"

She then looks and points at something and I look to see she's pointing at a lighthouse.

Nemona: "Let's meet back up at that lighthouse over there! You can see our school from the top!"

Violet: "Alright, I'll see you there."

Nemeno then runs off. I then look around and spot the first Pokemon I want to catch so I point my phone at it.

Phone: "Pawmi, The Mouse Pokemon, and Electric-type. It has underdeveloped electric sacs on its cheeks. These sacs can produce electricity only if Pawmi rubs them furiously with the pads on its forepaws. Pawmi fires electricity from its forepaws while standing unsteadily on its hind legs."

Pawmi notices me and gets ready to fight.

Violet: "Alright, Sprigatito, you're up."

Sprigatito: "Sprig!"

She then jumps off my head and lands in front of me.

Violet: "Start us off with Scratch!"

Sprigatito jumps at Pawmi and swipes her paw as 3 claws make contact with Pawmi and Pawmi then uses Scratch and hits Sprigatito sending her on her back as she was still in the air. Sprigatitio then quickly gets up.

Violet: "Use Leafage!"

Sprigatitio fires glowing leaves at Pawmi which hit and makes it slide back and fumble a bit. Pawmi then fires Thunder Shock at Sprigatito which hits but does basically no damage as Sprigatito resists the attack and luckily it didn't paralyse her. I then bring out a Pokeball.

Violet: "Pokeball, go!"

I then throw it at Pawmi and it hits bringing Pawmi inside it and the Pokeball falls to the ground and shakes 3 times before a click comes from it.

Phone: "Pawmi has been registered to you Pokedex."

Violet: "Alright!"

I then go and pick up the Pokeball as Sprigatito jumps onto my head again and I put the Pokeball with Pawmi inside it on my belt. I then keep looking and find a small flock of another Pokemon I want to catch so I point my phone at it.

Phone: "Fletchling, the Tiny Robin Pokemon, a Normal-and-Flying-type. This Pokémon is normally calm, but once it enters battle, its hormonal balance changes and it becomes aggressive. Fletchling can be found in both rural and urban areas. They once had a huge territorial dispute with Squawkabilly. Fights broke out all over town."

The flock notices me and all but 1 flies off, the one that stayed looks ready to fight.

Violet: "Alright, You'll be the one I catch. Froakie, you're up!"

Froakie then jumps off my shoulder and lands in front of me.

Violet: "Use Pound!"

Froakie then lunges at Fletchling and kicks it doing a decent amount of damage. Fletchling then uses Growl and manages to lower Froakie's Attack.

Violet: "Pound, one more time!"

Froakie then lunges at Fletchling and kicks it doing a decent amount of damage and making Fletchling fall to the ground. I then pull out a Pokeball.

Violet: "Pokeball, go!"

I then throw it at Fletchling and it hits bringing Fletchling inside it and the Pokeball falls to the ground and shakes 3 times before a click comes from it.

Phone: "Fletching has ben registered to your Pokedex."

Violet: "Yeah!"

I then pick up the Pokeball as Froakie then jumps onto my shoulder and I put the Pokeball with Fletchling inside on my belt and I then go up the path a bit more and then I hear Nemona call out to me from behind making me turn to her.

Nemona: "Hey, Violet! You getting the hang of how to catch Pokemon ok?"

Violet: "Yeah."

Nemona: "Let me see. So far you've caught-"

She gets cut off by 2 Pokemon calling out nearby.

??? & ???: "Rai-RAIDON!"

We then start looking to see if we can see the Pokemon who made those cries.

Nemona: "Whoa! What was that!?"

??? & ???: "Rai-Don."

Nemona then goes over to a gap in the fence leading to a path.

Nemona: "I've never heard those kinds of cries before! Could be some strong Pokemon or something!"

She then turns to me.

Nemona: "I say we find whatever made that cry! Let's take a look around, Violet! Just be careful, there's a kinda unsafe cave not far from here, so steer clear! And I know your Rotom Phone can help keep you safe, but watch your step by these cliffs anyway!"

I then go down the path Nemona was looking down and go over to the edge of the cliff and see how far a drop it is.

Violet: "Perhaps you 2 should go into your Pokeballs just to be safe."

They then both bring themselves inside their Pokeballs as I then notice 2 Pokemon laying on the beach with 2 Pokemon in front of them. I then hold my phone towards the 2 standing Pokemon.

Phone: "Houndour, the Dark Pokemon, a Dark-and-Fire-type. It is smart enough to hunt in packs. It uses a variety of cries for communicating with others. They make repeated eerie howls before dawn to call attention to their pack."

 I then point my phone at one of the 2 laying Pokemon.

Phone: "No data is available."

Violet: "I'm sorry, what?"

I then try the other laying Pokemon.

Phone: "No data is available."

Violet: "Again? Are these 2 new Pokemon!"

The Houndours then roar at the other 2 Pokemon, who in return roar at them but theirs is so powerful the cliff I'm on shakes making me lose my balance and fall off the cliff.

Violet: "AHHH!"

I then luckily manage to use my Rotom Phone to catch me and save me from harm. I then see the Houndours run away from the other 2 Pokemon. I then go over to the 2 Pokemon and as I look them over, they seem to be really weak. I then take my bag off and take out the sandwich Aoi gave me and split it in half and hold a half out to each of the 2 Pokemon. The 2 Pokemon then lift their heads up and look at me for a few seconds before looking at each other and then eating the sandwich halves I was holding out towards them. They both then perk up a little and are able to stand and I then put my bag back on.

??? & ???: "Raidon."

I then see them look behind me and I turn to see a cave entrance and I then see the 2 Pokemon walk by me. They then stop just before the cave entrance and let out a little roar. They then glow brightly making me have to shield my eyes. Once they stop glowing I look and see that they have both changed forms.

Violet: *amazed* "Woah!"

They then both look at me before heading inside the cave and I follow them and it looks like they were waiting for me. We then head down a passageway and come into a small open space with a big boulder blocking the way. I Then hear Nemona's voice as the other 2 Pokemon head to the boulder.

Nemona: "Oyeee! Violet!"

I then look up to my right and see Nemona by a higher entrance to the cave.

Nemona: "There you are, Violet! You ok!? You're not hurt, right?"

Violet: "I'm fine! So are my Pokemon as I brought them into their Pokeballs before I fell!"

Nemona: "Thank goodness. I was really worried! If you'd gotten hurt because I said we should go looking for whatever made that cry... No, never mind that! Right now we've gotta focus on getting you back up here! You've just gotta find some way to climb out of there! If you can get close enough, I'll try pulling you up with one of my Pokemon's moves!"

It then head towards the other 2 Pokemon.

Nemona: "Hey, what's up with those Pokemon in front of you!? They look super strong!"

The violet one then easily breaks apart the boulder and 2 Houdours who were behind it run away.

Violet & Nemona: "Whoa!"

Nemona: "That was amazing! That Pokemon might be as strong as mine! Maybe stronger!"

I then notice a Pokemon watching us up on a ledge and I point my phone at it.

Phone: "Houndoom, the Dark Pokemon, a Dark-and-Fire-type. If you are burned by the flames it shoots from its mouth, the pain will never go away. Upon hearing its eerie howls, other Pokémon get the shivers and head straight back to their nests."

I put my phone away and decide that getting out of here is more important plus I doubt I could take it in a battle. We then go a bit farther up the cave but then a pack of Houndours run towards us but the 2 other Pokemon let out a roar making them run away. We then keep traversing the cave.

Nemona: "Hey, heads up, some pretty rough and rowdy Houndour live in this cave! I'm glad you've got your bodyguards, but watch your back! They're strong!"

We then go through a passageway and come across another boulder and this time the Scarlet one easily breaks it apart. We then head into another open area.

Nemona: "Oh my gosh, it straight up pulverised that rock! How powerful even are they? I wonder what the move was. Man, I wanna see it up close! Violet, look out! Something's coming! Behind you, it's behind you!"

I then turn to see the Houndoom walking towards us.

Houndoom: "Doooooommm!"

I don't bother sending a Pokemon out as I know using all my Pokemon against it wouldn't work. The Houndoom then roars and I then see the 2 other Pokemon jump in between us and hit the Houndoom away with their tails before letting out their own roars. The Houndoom roars again and I then see a bunch of Houndours come charging in and surround us. I then see the violet one jump over to me and pick me up in one arm.

Nemona: "Heeeeeey! Up here! Quick!"

Then both Pokemon head up and out of the cave taking me with them and I then hear Nemona clapping. The violet one then lets me back down onto the ground.

Nemona: "Way to go! For a second, I thought you were all goners!"

I then see both Pokemon look at the lighthouse before starting to head there but after getting a little bit away from us, they glow and go back into the forms I first saw them in and fall to the ground. Me and Nomana then rush over to them.

Nemona: "Whoa! What's wrong!? Maybe they used up all their power? What are these Pokemon, anyway? They kinda look like Cyclizars, but I've never seen ones quite like these before..."

Violet: "Even the Pokedex doesn't recognise them."

Nemona: *shocked* "Really!?"

Violet: "Yeah."

Nemona: "And now they both look so different from a minute ago. You think they're ok?"

Violet: "Hard to say. Plus this is the form they were bot in when I first found them down on the beach."

Nemona: "You can't tell either huh, Violet? Well, all that aside, I'm seriously glad to have you back up here in one piece! You know... That battle down there was really something. You and these fellas looked perfectly in sync facing down that Houndoom!"

Violet: "I didn't even tell them to do that."

Nemona: "What!? You didn't even tell them what to do? I guess it's not like you're these Pokemon's Trainer yet, huh..."

Then both of the Pokemon stand up.

Nemona: "Oh good! Looks like they perked up a little! Do you think these fellas were the ones making those mysterious cries we heard before?"

??? & ???: "Raidon!"

Nemona: "Oh man, oh man, oh man! The more I look at these Pokemon, the more mysterious they seem!"

She then looks over at me.

Nemona: "If you do become their Trainer, you gotta let me battle against them! Let's exchange numbers so we can get in touch if we somehow get separated again!"

Violet: "Good idea."

We then put each other's numbers in our phones. Nemona then walks away a little and looks at the lighthouse.

Nemona: "You've all been through enough for a minute! I think we better take a breather. Let's just get to the lighthouse, that'll be a good spot to relax."

Violet: "Yeah."

We then all start walking towards the lighthouse.

And that's it for chapter 2 of The Legendary Master Hoshino, next up is Chapter 3. Anyway, that's it for this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 266 49
y/n is a teenager living a pretty s***** life that is until a terrible accident happens, which leads to her death, however she's given the chance to...
23.5K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
36.2K 592 25
Y/n is the daughter of Zabuza Momochi and Aoi Rein. Aoi died at child's birth and so Y/n lives with Zabuza and Haku. She has a Kekkei Genkai from her...
98.4K 2.6K 18
-------> Y/n is a child of Sano Manjiro ~~~~Sano Manjiro loves his half-daughter more than his own daughter~~~~ Wonder how Y/n felt? ~...