After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 21

3.2K 92 4
By Little_Spade

Chapter 21

Gu Sheng put a blocking sticker on the back of his neck.

After an alpha is injured, the pheromones in the blood will also affect other alphas and omes. Therefore, they could only seal up Gu Sheng's clothes and Zhou Shiyi's blood-stained school uniform jacket.

The nurse led Gu Sheng into a small cubicle. She said it was a cubicle, but it was also separated by a curtain, which had no actual partition effect.

Inside, Gu Sheng was given anti-inflammatory drugs, and Zhou Shiyi came late.

Just now Zhou Shiyi went to the head teacher to ask for leave for him and Gu Sheng.

Because of Zhou Shiyi's good grades, it was not very difficult to ask for leave. In addition, he and Gu Sheng asked for leave together, so the head teacher didn't say much.

When he put down the phone, Gu Sheng looked at him eagerly.

After the stitches were finished, Gu Sheng still needed anti-inflammatory drugs, so he kept taking the needles with his hands.

Zhou Shiyi asked with his eyes, and Gu Sheng gently pressed his stomach with the other hand and said, "I'm so hungry."

They hadn't eaten since they came out of school. In addition, they had been riding in the car. When they got there, they had a life-and-death struggle with people. One was injured, and the other ran all the way with the wounded on his back.

Both of them were hungry, Zhou Shiyi said angrily, "Who can blame this?"

He called the police just now, and was scolded by the police because they impulsively went up to fight the perpetrator.

Hearing that both of them were injured, let them tell the story of what happened, and don't need to take notes for the time being. If there is a need later, they will make up for it later.

Gu Sheng's eyes drooped, feeling a little lost and wronged.

Zhou Shiyi sighed in his heart, rubbed his soft hair, and said helplessly, "Tell me, what do you want to eat?"

Feeling the touch from his head, Gu Sheng looked at Zhou Shiyi in shock. He hadn't been touched on the head for a long time.

Zhou Shiyi realized that this action was a bit inappropriate, so he pretended nothing happened and asked, "Do you want porridge?"

Gu Sheng stroked his hair, still a little unresponsive.

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while and said, "Then let's eat wontons. I saw a wonton shop nearby just now."

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Gu Sheng to refuse, Zhou Shiyi fled in despair.

He didn't know how he got started, touching a man's head always felt strangely intimate. In particular, Gu Sheng is not an ordinary man. According to the ABO world view, Gu Sheng is still an alpha. Touching an alpha's head feels even weirder.

Watching Zhou Shiyi go out, Gu Sheng almost didn't react.

It's true that he hasn't been touched on the head for a long time.

The last time I had the memory of being touched on the head was when Gu Sheng's susceptible period came again that day. Gu Sheng was tossed so hard that his memory was a little fuzzy. I only remember that someone wiped his face and touched his hair after wiping his face. , sighed softly.

Who is it?

Gu Sheng felt that his head hurt a little, and he suddenly couldn't remember who that person was.

If you can't remember it, don't think about it.

A voice in his heart told him, and Gu Sheng obeyed. Sure enough, the feeling of headache disappeared.

After all this tossing, Gu Sheng was suddenly a little tired.

There should be sedative medicine in the potion, Gu Sheng closed his eyes wearily.

Zhou Shiyi bought a black t-shirt in the surrounding shops and packed two wontons.

The shops opened around the hospital generally have a relatively light taste, which is suitable for family members to bring meals to patients.

When he arrived, Gu Sheng had already fallen asleep.

Looking at the blue and black under Gu Sheng's eyes, Zhou Shiyi still didn't wake him up and let him continue to sleep.

Putting the wontons on the bedside table of the hospital bed, Zhou Shiyi suddenly had nothing to do.

He watched Gu Sheng's medicine bottle keep bubbling and bubbling, and the medicine flowed into Gu Sheng's body along the tube.

Along the way, he ran Gu Sheng on his back. He could feel that Gu Sheng was very thin, with only a handful of bones, which hurt so badly.

In addition to being thin at this age, there is also an unhealthy thinness.

At Gu Sheng's age, he is growing his body, and he usually seems to have endless energy. At this age, teenagers need to go to the court to sweat recklessly and consume excess energy.

But Gu Sheng has been very quiet recently, and he always sleeps on the table at school, as if he never gets enough sleep.

When he wasn't in school, Gu Sheng always asked for leave. He didn't know what he was busy with. He seemed to be sick every day.

Gu Sheng slept until the potion was finished, and the sound of Zhou Shiyi communicating with the nurse did not wake him up.

During this period, Zhou Shiyi changed the potion for him twice, but Gu Sheng didn't respond.

It wasn't until Zhou Shiyi pulled out the needle that Gu Sheng was awakened by the touch on his hand.

He opened his eyes, unable to react.

"Are you awake? Press it yourself when you wake up, and I will send the bottle over."

Gu Sheng glanced around, they were giving injections in the lobby, there was a lot of noise around, and the nurses were too busy.

He stretched out his hand, pressed the eye of the needle, and watched Zhou Shiyi put away all the bottles.

Gu Sheng gets up very angry when he sleeps, and he is easily awakened by any movement, so it is often difficult to fall asleep after waking up from a nightmare in the middle of the night.

At school, he didn't know if he was in a familiar environment, but he always fell asleep very quickly, so he used to catch up on sleep in the classroom and use it for self-study at night.

Now he was lying on the hospital bed, smelling the smell of disinfectant that he hated most, and he could fall asleep peacefully, even sleeping like a dead pig in front of Zhou Shiyi.

Gu Sheng suddenly didn't want to wake up.

When Zhou Shiyi came back, he saw Gu Sheng sitting there with a look of lovelessness on his face, his hair curled up from the sleep, he felt his hands itchy again, and wanted to press down that disobedient strand of hair.

The two sat facing each other, looking at each other silently.

"Gulu..." Gu Sheng frowned, unable to believe that he was so disappointing.

He heard Zhou Shiyi chuckle, and Gu Sheng looked at him resentfully.

Zhou Shiyi coughed lightly and put away his smile: "I saw you were in a deep sleep just now, so I didn't call you. Are you hungry? I invite you to eat."

Gu Sheng glanced around, there was some noise around, it was not a place to talk, so he followed him out of the hospital.

He is very embarrassed now, and there is blood on the outside of the school uniform. Zhou Shiyi was not much better than him, his school uniform jacket was used by Gu Sheng as a temporary hemostat.

Gu Sheng wore the emergency shirt that Zhou Shiyi bought temporarily, and followed behind Zhou Shiyi without energy.

The two were wrapped in gauze and stood on the side of the road to stop the car. The driver saw that they were afraid of getting into trouble, so he refused to stop to pick up passengers.

Gu Sheng was very hungry, but he still refused to go to other people's shop to eat in his current state.

Not to mention that he is so embarrassed, it does not conform to his behavior pattern for many years, the wound on his body has not healed, and pheromone will overflow from the wound.

Beta couldn't smell pheromone, so the nurse put a pheromone blocking sticker on Gu Sheng and ignored him.

When they finally got a taxi, Gu Sheng almost couldn't stand up.

Zhou Shiyi hurriedly stuffed Gu Sheng into the back seat, and he squeezed in too.

"Where are you going?" the taxi driver asked on his watch.

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while, then looked at Gu Sheng.

"Go to my place." Gu Sheng said without temper.

Zhou Shi was easy to understand, and reported the address of Gu Sheng's villa.

Gu Sheng is like this, if he can't go home, his family will worry, and he can't take Gu Sheng home. There is an old man in his family, and he will be shocked when he sees them covered in blood, so go to Gu Sheng That villa is the most suitable.

In the car, Zhou Shiyi first ordered a takeaway, which Gu Sheng could eat as soon as he got home.

Gu Sheng had a pain in his left shoulder blade, so he could only lean on the back seat. He happened to see Zhou Shiyi ordered him a vegetable and lean pork porridge and a fried pork liver.

Gu Sheng asked suspiciously: "Didn't you just say you were going to buy me wontons? Where are the wontons?"

Zhou Shiyi made a note not to put any irritating seasoning on the fried pork liver. After placing the order, he put away his phone: "You didn't wake up just now, I think the wontons are cold, so I ate your portion together."

Gu Sheng looked at Zhou Shiyi's stomach that didn't respond after eating two wontons, and said lightly, "It's really edible."

Zhou Shiyi said "hmm", "It's normal to eat a lot to grow up."

Staring sideways at him for a while, Gu Sheng seemed to have discovered a new world: "Zhou Shiyi, have you grown taller?"

"It should be." Zhou Shiyi wasn't sure, and he didn't measure it either.

Gu Sheng compared the shoulders of the two, making sure it wasn't his illusion: "You have indeed grown taller. It turns out that you are shorter than me, but now we are almost the same height."

Zhou Shiyi's development was relatively late in his previous life, and he was still growing up until he was in university.

Gu Sheng is about 1.8 meters now, and grew to 185 in college, and Zhou Shiyi has been taller than him since his sophomore year.

It is conservatively estimated that Zhou Shiyi will grow a little longer.

Gu Sheng suddenly felt a little depressed. In his previous life, he ate and slept well, and he was not that tall. Did Zhou Shiyi, the beta, take hormones? He grew up so fast.

After being reborn, he has been suffering from insomnia. In the past few months, he has not moved his height. How will he grow past Zhou Shiyi in the future.

Gu Sheng spent a lot of energy trying to draw the shoulders of the two, and finally tossed himself until his eyes turned black. Gu Sheng calmed down and closed his eyes to rest.

And Zhou Shiyi also heaved a sigh of relief, the two were very close just now, Zhou Shiyi could smell the bloody smell from Gu Sheng's body, and the mint smell that had been surrounding Gu Sheng's body.

This mint smell is very special, it smells a bit like a custom mint perfume, but it doesn't smell refreshing, the more you smell it, the better it is.

Zhou Shiyi not only doesn't hate it, but even likes it a little bit.

Along the way, after Gu Sheng compared the heights of the two, he never spoke, and Zhou Shiyi was not a talkative person either.

The driver was very nervous all the time. After he took two people, he regretted it a little, but he couldn't drive them out of the car.

After sending the person to the destination, the driver kicked the accelerator and left the place.

Gu Sheng looked sleepy, his lips were pale, and he looked like he would fall down when the wind blows.

Zhou Shiyi sent people home, just as the takeaway arrived.

Zhou Shiyi looked at the time, and it was already five o'clock in the afternoon.

Gu Sheng has not eaten all the time, and now he has two meals together, and Gu Sheng has no appetite.

He couldn't lift his left hand, and there was a gauze wrapped around his right arm, which was pierced by broken glass on the ground.

He took a spoon and ate it bite by bite. Fortunately, he didn't know what kind of belief Gu Sheng was holding, so he ate up the lean meat porridge.

After eating, Gu Sheng slumped on a chair to digest.

Watching Zhou Shiyi busy before and after, deal with the mess.

Although he didn't have much strength, he was sweating all over today, and then rolled around on the ground, half of his body was stained red with blood. It was really uncomfortable for him not to take a bath.

"Zhou Shiyi, I want to take a bath."

Zhou Shiyi came out of the kitchen, looked at the large and small bandaged marks on Gu Sheng's body, and disapproved.

Gu Sheng insisted: "I feel bad if I don't take a bath."

Zhou Shiyi could only take a step back: "You wipe it first, and then wash after the wound scabs over in two days."

Thinking about it, Gu Sheng could only nod reluctantly.

Zhou Shiyi went into the bathroom to fill him with water, and when he came out, he wrapped several layers of plastic wrap on Gu Sheng's gauze to prevent it from getting wet.

Zhou Shiyi put a small stool in the bathroom, in case Gu Sheng suddenly loses strength in the middle of washing and faints in the bathroom.

Now it's a matter of showering.

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
76.1K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...
54.1K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...