After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 17

2.8K 105 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 17

Zhou Shiyi's situation is a bit embarrassing, he is not from the Gu family, it is inappropriate to stand here, but he has already promised Gu Sheng, and everyone present has heard it, so it is inappropriate to leave rashly.

"Thanks to Mr. Zhou this time, you not only saved me, but also my brother. You are kind to our Gu family. It's just that it's not suitable right now. When my brother is fine, I will definitely bring him to the door to thank him."

Gu Yuan took out a personal business card and handed it to Zhou Shiyi.

"If you need my help if you need anything later, just ask."

Gu Yuan is worthy of being the eldest son of the Gu family. Although they are all in a mess now and their clothes are all wrinkled, their demeanor and the way they handle affairs are very comfortable.

Zhou Shiyi hesitated for a moment, but still accepted Gu Yuan's business card.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi accepting the business card, Gu Yuan also breathed a sigh of relief.

The Gu family is not ungrateful, but now that his younger brother is lying in the emergency room, life and death are uncertain, so he can only do what he is doing now and make up for it afterwards.

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi hadn't left yet, considering that it was so late and Zhou Shiyi was still waiting outside so responsibly, he felt a little embarrassed.

"Is Mr. Zhou working at Gao's house? When I left just now, I heard that the foreman was looking for someone. We were wasting your time. I'll ask the driver to take you back now."

The belongings brought by Zhou Shiyi were still in the manor, and Gu Yuan had already spoken, so leaving now relieved his embarrassment of not being able to open his mouth to leave.

It was almost midnight at this time, and it was difficult to take a taxi, so it was really the best choice to ask the driver of the Gu family to take him back.

He nodded and said, "Then I will trouble you."

After Zhou Shiyi left, Gu Yuan was pulled aside by the weird-looking Gu Jinyan.

"You just let him go?"

"I know it's a little thoughtless to do this, but Gu Sheng is still in the emergency room, I can only arrange the current affairs first, and I will definitely come to the door to thank you someday."

Gu Jinyan teased him: "I didn't mean that."

Gu Yuan: "?"

Gu Jinyan recounted what happened just now in a low voice, and Gu Yuan also had a strange expression after hearing it.

But when he saw the red indicator light, he was anxious, so he could only restrain himself and wait for Gu Sheng to come out.

Zhou Shiyi took the Gu family's car to the manor, and saw ambulances speeding past along the way.

Luxury cars, which are rarely seen on weekdays, are now all over the streets, busy driving away from the manor.

They have their own private doctors. If they are not seriously injured, they will all choose to go home, and the private doctors have long been waiting there.

Like the Gu family's car, it can be said that there are only a small number of people who still go back.

The driver's driving skills were very good and he parked very smoothly in front of the estate.

There was a person standing outside the manor, and after a closer look, it was Aya.

Zhou Shiyi naturally saw Aya waiting outside, and the two bags in Aya's hands.

He got out of the car and greeted Aya.

Aya also knew that it was a luxury car, so she was a little surprised to see Zhou Shiyi get out of the car.

Zhou Shiyi said vaguely that the patient's family members asked the driver to bring him back to pick up his things when he was sent to the hospital just now.

Hearing this explanation, Aya breathed a sigh of relief, and she handed Zhou Shiyi one of the bags:

"I was looking for you just now, but I didn't see you. I saw that your things were still there, and I thought you would definitely come back to get them, so I brought them out for you first. You can order first, are everything still there?"

Zhou Shiyi has very few things, so he can read them all at a glance. He nodded: "It's all there, thank you, why are you still here?"

Aya glanced around and said: "The foreman called us together just now, told us not to tell what happened today, and gave each of us a hush money. You are not here, and the foreman will probably call you later , also said this."

What happened tonight, no matter how you cover it up, is a huge scandal.

Zhou Shiyi nodded: "I understand."

He knew what to say and what not to say, and he was never one to talk too much.

It was already midnight, and it was difficult for them to take a taxi. Aya suggested that they walk down together.

Seeing that the two of them completely ignored themselves, the driver parked the car beside them and honked the horn.

When Zhou Shiyi turned his head, the driver pressed the window and called the two of them to get in the car: "Mr. Zhou, it's not easy to take a taxi here. I'll take you down, and the lady can come up together."

"Will it trouble you?" Zhou Shiyi hesitated.

"Mr. Gu specifically told me just now to send you back safely. There is no reason to leave you halfway."

Hearing what he said, and there was really no car here, so he called Aya and got into the car together.

It was the first time for Aya to ride in such a good car, and she was a little curious.

Along the way, the driver was very chatty without being annoying.

They sent Aya home first.

Aya got out of the car and said goodbye to them.

They didn't drive away until a room in a residential building was lit up in the dark.

"Just put me here, it's not easy to turn around inside."

The driver looked at the Tongzilou in front of him, but he still listened to him and put Zhou Shiyi down.

Zhou Shiyi thanked the driver, took out his mobile phone, illuminated the road ahead, and returned home.

The driver saw the lights in the building turned on, so he called Gu Yuan.

"Hey, Mr. Gu, you've arrived home safely."

Gu Yuan received the call and said a few more words before hanging up.

He rubbed the space between his brows and looked at the report card in front of him.

After being rescued, Gu Sheng was out of danger. He was transferred to the intensive care unit for observation for a day. If he was confirmed to be fine, he could be transferred to the general ward.

Originally, this was good news, but what the doctor said later was undoubtedly a bolt from the blue, which caught the Gu family by surprise.

Since Gu Shengde's allergens could not be detected, he had to draw blood for an urgent examination.

Unexpectedly, Gu Sheng's allergens can be said to be unheard and unseen.

Gu Sheng is allergic to pheromones.

It's not like I'm allergic to mangoes, and smelling mango-flavored pheromones can also cause allergies, but Gu Sheng is allergic to all pheromones.

And the symptoms are very serious, shortness of breath, dizziness and nausea.

If too much pheromone is inhaled, it will also cause a large rash on the body, and finally cause laryngeal edema, which may lead to anaphylactic shock in severe cases.

It was also the first time for the doctor to encounter such a situation, and all the indicators of Gu Sheng were considered normal. It can only be said that psychological factors cannot be ruled out.

Nian Meilan sat there in a daze, holding the same inspection report in her hand.

Since hearing the doctor's diagnosis, she hasn't recovered from her whole body.

An alpha, allergic to all pheromones, including his future mate.

This means that Gu Sheng can only rely on inhibitors to get through the susceptible period all his life, and when there were no inhibitors before, there is also a precedent for Alpha not to combine with Omega in his whole life.

Without inhibitors, one can only rely on one's willpower to forcibly pass through the susceptible period, and finally the alpha died in a certain susceptible period.

This case is a bit crazy, so every alpha and omega of them have been told from birth that they are a natural pair, and alpha can only be with omega.

But now the doctor's diagnosis is like a notice to Gu Sheng. Gu Sheng can't be with omega for the rest of his life. He can only resist every susceptibility period.

And he smells other alpha pheromones, which also have negative effects.

In addition to the distress and worry for Gu Sheng, the Gu family is more angry.

I don't know who it is who tortured Gu Sheng like this.

They contacted the hospital, found the best doctor in this field, and transferred Gu Sheng overnight.

When Zhou Shiyi woke up the next day, as expected, he received a call from the foreman of Gao's family. He was urging him not to talk about this matter, and added a lot of hush money to his original salary.

He turned on his phone and watched the news.

Such a big thing happened yesterday, it is impossible not to have no news.

When I clicked in, I found that a person from an extremist organization had been arrested and was currently under investigation.

And what happened last night was just a passing paragraph.

There were so many reporters last night, and almost all the ambulances in H City came, it was impossible that there would be no news, the Gao family didn't have that much energy.

It is only possible, all the upper circles in H City will work together to block the news to ensure that no other fish will be caught.

The situation last night was indeed ugly. They were all prominent figures. It was impossible for them to not move at all after being calculated like this.

They were even at the scene, finding a couple of tiny night vision cameras.

So, even if Zhou Shiyi didn't take the Gao family's hush money, if he wanted to publish something on the Internet, he couldn't post it.

The original works are written around Gu Sheng and He Yanqing, so these details are completed by world consciousness.

When Zhou Shiyi sat up, his arms seemed to have been repeatedly crushed by wheels. Last night, he was trying to control those alphas and lift the injured up and down. He was indeed too tired to lift his arms.

Especially the two bites by Gu Sheng last night, and the imprints on his wrists, which made Zhou Shiyi feel pain when he moved.

After coming back last night, Zhou Shiyi managed to wrap the wound with plastic wrap and took a shower.

Although he couldn't smell the pheromone smell on his body, he was sweating and couldn't sleep without taking a bath.

In view of the lack of strength in his hands, Zhou Shiyi went downstairs to buy a breakfast and managed to get on the bus without being late.

As soon as I entered the classroom, I heard the heated discussion inside.

When Zhou Shiyi heard it, it happened last night.

The students in the class all have some family backgrounds, and not all of them attended the dinner, but the family members kept silent when they came back and ordered them not to talk nonsense outside.

But they couldn't hold back their adolescent curiosity, so they all surrounded Qin Shu who was said to be at the scene.

"Qin Shu, has Miss Gao really been marked by others? What about her and her fiance?"

The person who asked the question was an omega in the class, and this was also the voice of most people.

When they heard that their fiancé stood in the way of Miss Gao, they were all emotionally moved, but they also felt a little regretful when they heard that Miss Gao was marked by another alpha.

Qin Shu scratched her head: "Well, I don't know very well, but her fiancé went to the hospital and said that he is already in a vegetable state, and I don't know when he will wake up."

"Ah...Miss Gao and her fiancé are too miserable."

"Yes, yes, who would have thought that such a thing would happen at their own engagement banquet."

Zhou Shiyi also heard it, feeling a little sad.

"What about Brother Sheng? Brother Sheng also went last night, why didn't he come today? What happened to him?"

"Well..." Qin Shu was a little embarrassed, when he heard the class bell rang, he rushed everyone back as if he had found some savior.

"Class is over, class is over, what are you doing all around there?"

The English teacher held a book between them, frowned slightly when he saw that they were not in their seats, and asked them to go back and prepare for morning reading.

Zhou Shiyi noticed that not only Gu Sheng did not come, but He Yanqing also did not come to class.

After school at noon, Zhou Shiyi took advantage of his lunch break to come to the First People's Hospital.

It is also a coincidence that Grandma Zhou was also hospitalized in the same hospital.

It's just that Grandma Zhou was on the third floor, while Gu Sheng was assigned to a single room on the fifth floor.

Zhou Shiyi brought a fruit basket, took the elevator up to the fifth floor, and heard the news that Gu Sheng had been discharged from the nurse in the inpatient department.

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
18.5K 623 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..