Marvel's Spider-Man: The Web...

بواسطة SINS_COUNTER

[Isekai Spider-Man x Slice of Life Animeverse Crossover!] Did you know Spider-Man? The web warrior appears th... المزيد

Spider-Man Bio
Ultimate Spider-Man Bio
Sakura Spider Bio
Spider-Punk Bio
Scarlet Spider Bio
Venom Bio
Black Cat Bio
The Prowler/Iron Spider Bio
New Green Goblin Bio
Agent Venom/Agent Anti-Venom Bio
Crossover Lists 1
Crossover Lists 2
Villians List 1
Villians List 2
Opening
Prologue
Chapter 2: First Time In New School! Meeting The Nakano Quintuplets
Chapter 3: New Suit! First Villain Fight! Shocker Vs Spider-Man!
Chapter 4: The Weapon Gear Heist! Vulture's Debut!
Chapter 5: The Russian Idiot Brute Villain! The Rhino Debut!
The Ultimate Prodigy Trailer
The Lethal Protector Trailer
Chapter 6: The Electric Villain! The Electro!

Chapter 1: New World? Welcome To Slice of Life Animeverse, Spider-Man!

1K 20 41
بواسطة SINS_COUNTER

Ben Parker: Hello there, I am Benjamin Franklin Parker or you can call me Uncle Ben. Today we talk about our new Spider-Man known as Tanjiro Kumoshi who transport to new world. He been study at the school, his life is changed when he save little girl from truck and getting himself killed. He meet Stan Lee and my nephew Peter Parker, they chose him to become the next Spider-Man. He transport to the world of Anime Slife Of Life. Let's read and find out, shall we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At New World.

As the dream started, scene show many Spider-Man of their world of dimension. As two person walk around the world and talk to each other, they look at Earth known as Slice Of Life Anime.

Peter: And now, the successor of Marvel's Spider-Man on an new world.

Stan: Indeed, but there are more Spider-Man. I believe the Ultimate Spider-Man will be here.

Peter: Yep, the Successor of Miles. Let's not forgot about other Spider-Man but we have a problem...

Stan: Indeed... The Spot.

Peter: Let's just hope Miles Morales aka the new Spider-Man can stop him.... With the help of Tanjiro.

Stan: Indeed, let's go see other world of Spider-Man. Hope Madame Web not be patient enough.

As they walk away to the room, before the song playing on the background which the Readers can heard the song.

-OST Playing-
-ITSV Opening Intro [Only One Spider-Man] By Daniel Pemberton-

As Tanjiro and Peter were in New York City on Tanjiro's dream, as Tanjiro wake up and look around the New York City. As he saw Peter looking at him

Peter: Glad you're here, my Successor.

Tanjiro: Peter? Is this a dream vision that we talking to each other?

Peter: Yes that right, I want to tell you something before saying goodbye.

Tanjiro: Eh?

As Peter put Tanjiro's shoulder and give him an advice that he never give up being Spider-Man.

Peter: Tanjiro. Being Spider-Man saving many people but also carry responsibility like your uncle said to you. "With great power come great responsibility" if you already know. But I believe you carry the Spider-Man's legacy like every Spider-Man. Don't ever give up on your dream.

Tanjiro: H-Hai! I'll do my best!

Peter: Great! Welcome to Spider-Verse, you are part of Spider-Verse, kid.

As Peter slowly glitches as he shifted into his Spider-Man suit. As Tanjiro see Peter in his Spider-Man suit, Tanjiro awe look at Peter's Spider-Man because how cool is it.

Tanjiro: Whoa...

Spider-Man: Alright, Tanjiro. Are you ready to become the first Spider-Man of Animeverse?

Tanjiro: I'll accept!

Spider-Man: Good! Are you willing to carry your responsibility and accept the responsibility through your life as Spider-Man?

Tanjiro: I'll promise! I won't disappoint you, Peter.

Spider-Man: Good. See you later new Spider-Man. Tokyo only Spider-Man! *Smiles under his Mask*

Then Spider-Man jump from the rooftop as he strike a pose before he dive down to the ground.

As Tanjiro look down the ground before he see it was Spider-Man Web Swinging around New York City.

Tanjiro: Sayonara... Spider-Man, I'll do my best to protecting Tokyo City as your Successor!

As the dream end, Tanjiro open his eyes and wake up on the street of Tokyo, making him confused.

Tanjiro: *Open his eyes* A dream?

Tanjiro wake up and stand up, he look around the street of Tokyo and confused where he is.

Tanjiro: Where am I? Also did I get Isekai to new world?

Tanjiro see his glasses is blurry on his eyes, he remove his glasses from his eyes. He surprised that his eyesight got restored.

Tanjiro: Eh? What wrong with my Glasses? Did my eyesight got clearer?

As Tanjiro confused and he feel his body is muscular and has six packs, and look like an average student went to gym.

Tanjiro: Whoa! Why am I having six packs? I mean having muscle is good but damn... I think I am become muscular.

Suddenly his head is starting tingling like crazy, he felt his head in pain as he hold his head.

Tanjiro felt his head in pain like a headache, he believes this is the Spider-Sense after he got bitten by The Radioactive Spider.

Tanjiro: AGHH!!! MY HEAD HURT! IS TINGLING LIKE CRAZY!!!

Then suddenly a sound effect is playing on background. As Spider-Sense sound is playing.

As Tanjiro try to endured the pain, he felt headache as he hold his head from the pain.

Tanjiro: *Scream* AHHH!!! MAKE IT STOP!

As Spider-Sense tingling is gone, Tanjiro feel the pain is gone as Tanjiro is panting then he take a deep breath before looking at himself.

Tanjiro: Oh jeez... That's was painful... Oh my head hurt...

He realized his power had manifested after the Spider Bite, which make him excited that he got Spider-Man's power.

Tanjiro: My power manifested that mean I had Spider-Man Power!? THIS IS SO COOL! *Excited tone*

As Tanjiro excited, he notice the backpack and the note, he didn't know where they are from.

Tanjiro: *See a note and a bag* A note and a backpack? Where are they come from?

Making Tanjiro confused, as he see the notes, it was from Peter Parker. Making him surprised.

Tanjiro: It's from Peter!

As he read the notes from Peter Parker, he see English words that Peter write for him.

"Hey Tanjiro Kumoshi. I forgot to give your stuff because you don't want to leave your school stuff for the school. As for the Web Shooters, you can build it like me. And the suit? Well, you can be your own Spider-Man like everyone. Good luck! Courtesy, your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!"

-From Peter Benjamin Parker-

Tanjiro confused but he realized he was Isekai to the world of Slice Of Life Animeverse but more like reverse Isekai.

Tanjiro: *Shocked* EH?! I got Isekaied now?! Well more like Reverse Isekai.

Tanjiro look at the bag as Peter gave it to him, he hang it on his back. He will open it later until he found where he live.

Tanjiro: I probably will open this later. But first...

Tanjiro look around the street of Tokyo, before he look around the street to confirm his thoughts it by get into the higher views.

Tanjiro: I need to get into the higher views to confirmed my thought!

As he look at the wall of the building, he notice something wrong with his body and look at his finger.

Tanjiro: What's happen to my body? *Look at his fingers* No way....?! Did my fingers just...!

He look at his hand as spider setules legs grew out of his fingers, this was part of his body and his powers.

Making Tanjiro shocked as he has spider setules on his hand, it reminded him of Sam Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy Movie.

Tanjiro: *Gasp* Holy crap! I got spider setules on my finger as part of my power!? This is creepy...

As Tanjiro look at building wall, he knew he gonna try this power by climbing on the wall.

Tanjiro: Hmmm... Let's try this.

Tanjiro take a deep breath before he use his hands on wall, he felt the touch on the wall.

Tanjiro: Okay... Here goes nothing!

As he start climbing on the wall like a spider, he was shocked that he did it by using his power.

Tanjiro continued climbing on the wall as Tanjiro got excited as he got hyped. He really excited to use Spider-Man's power.

Tanjiro:

Then Tanjiro jump from building to other building while he running on the building to other building like a superpower person.

Tanjiro: WHOAAAAA!!!!

Then Tanjiro jump to another building as he passed two kids playing on the ground as they kids noticed Tanjiro jump to another building. The kids are shocked to see it while drop their jaws.

Tanjiro: *Excited Scream* AHHHHHHH!!!!

As he having fun with his Spider-Man's power, he performed parkour moves on the building even enjoyed his new power.

Tanjiro: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Tanjiro land on another building as he look at the crane, he look at his hand as he wonder if he can shoot the webs.

Tanjiro: Let's try this.

As Tanjiro try to shoot spider web with his iconic Spider-Man's hand gesture. He say the words from Raimi Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: *Trying to shoot webs* Go Web! Fly! Up Up and Away Web! SHAZAM! Go Web Go!

As Tanjiro try to shoot the web but he realized he doesn't have organic Spider-Web like Tobey Maguire Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: *Frown* Well crap... Guess I don't have Organic Webbing like Tobey Maguire Spider-Man. Peter right, I guess I need to build my own Web Shooter.

As Tanjiro wonder how does he build web shooter before he look at the backpack, he forgot the backpack given by Peter.

Tanjiro: Oh yeah... Wonder what inside this Bag?

He open the bag and see it was an sketch book, he was confused about the sketch book.

Tanjiro: An Sketch Book? I wonder there some researchs Peter left for me...?

As Tanjiro open the sketch book, he see it was a drawing science, making him wide his eyes.

Tanjiro: No way... Is this...?

Revealed the drawing for science formula to make web fluid. This is web fluid formula for the Spider-Man to make web fluid cartridges for his Web Shooters.

He was excited and surprised to see the web fluid formula, he could use the formula to make web fluid cartridges for his own Web Shooters.

Tanjiro: Nice! Now I can make some web fluid cartridges for my Web Shooters! Thanks you Peter!

As Tanjiro flip the sketch book's page and see the formula of web fluid and gadget instruction like Spider-Man Video Game Gadgets.

Tanjiro: Whoa, there are other Spider-Man's gadget that I can make it like in the games.

He saw it was a blueprint of Web Shooters design, this was made and designed by Peter Parker to make Web Shooters.

Making Tanjiro look at blueprint of Web Shooters design, as he can't wait to make the Web Shooters.

Tanjiro: Interesting... Now I can make my own Web Shooters!

As Tanjiro look inside the bag, he see it was his clothes, money, and a camera. He glad his camera is here.

Tanjiro: Man, glad my camera is here. I don't want to lost it.

As Tanjiro pack everything back inside the bag as he wear the backpack on his arms, he is ready to go.

Tanjiro: Alright, I better get going.

Tanjiro left the place and heading to the street of Tokyo but he didn't know that he was watch by the white man with many black hole on his body.

Timeskip. At The Street.

As Tanjiro walking around the place, find something really good. He see the Tokyo look similar to his home.

Tanjiro: Man, the Tokyo look the same like mine. At least I didn't ended up at Union Verse.

As Tanjiro walk around the street, he heard many people talk about the school of Tokyo.

Random Civilian 1: Have you heard of Edo Academy?

Random Civilian 2: I heard about it, the school is popular and good, it was normal school but the student like it.

Random Civilian 3: Yep, that right. My son is going to attend there.

As Tanjiro nod in understand about Edo Academy, he might get study at new school. But he might become transfer student.

Tanjiro: Man, Edo High School, huh? I wonder if I can study there? *See an old lady trying to cross the road* She is in trouble, I better help her.

Tanjiro then look around the street to find a place for living, he spot the old lady can't cross the road. As she spot Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: Hey, let's me help you cross the road. Granny.

Old Lady: Thank you, Young Man.

Tanjiro: No problem. I just want to help.

As Tanjiro help the old lady cross the road, she was thankful for Tanjiro to help her as they cross the path on the road while Tanjiro put a hand as a sign to stop the car.

Old Lady: Thank for the help, Dear.

Tanjiro: No problem. Granny, I can't let you cross the road alone.

Old Lady: You are so kind, sweetie.

Tanjiro: Arigato. *Smiles*

As the old lady leaving and wave her hand at Tanjiro as he wave his hand back, before Tanjiro heading to other ways.

Tanjiro: Man, glad I help her. Now I better find a place to live.

As Tanjiro walk around the street before he got bump someone else, it was a young girl as she about to fall on ground.

Tanjiro: I better find a place to liv- *Got Bump at by someone* AGH!

???: EEKKK! *About to fall*

As the Girl fall on her butt in the ground, she was in pain as Tanjiro surprised and help her standing up.

???: Itai! *Hold her butt in pain*

Tanjiro: Oh shit! I'm so sorry, are you ok?!

???: I'm okay... Don't worry. Is my fault for alway being clumsy.

Tanjiro: Glad you are alright.

Tanjiro help the girl stand up, he was shocked as he regconized who she is and where she is from.

Tanjiro: No way...?!

???: E-Etto? Is something wrong...?

Showing a brown hair young girl reveal herself, this is Tohru Honda the Main Heroine of Fruits Basket 2019 Anime Remake.

Tohru Honda The Best Girl Of Fruits Basket!

Making Tanjiro shocked as he know who is Tohru Honda, he learn Tohru is from Fruits Basket anime where the Sohma Family has curse and transformed into animal based on their Zodiac Signs.

Tanjiro's Mind: I remember Sohma Family has a curse that transformed them into animal based on their Zodiac Signs. She is too innocent, I MIGHT PROTECT HER!

Showing Tohru still bow and apologizing to Tanjiro for bumping Tanjiro like that. As she bow down rapidly as she apologized to him.

Tohru: Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! I'm sorry for bumping into you! *Bow down rapidly*

Tanjiro: It's fine, I am not angry about it. Anyway, I'm Tanjiro Kumoshi.

Tohru: Nice to meet you Kumoshi-Kun, I'm Tohru Honda! I'm sorry for bumping into you without looking...

Tanjiro: Like I said, it's fine. I forgive you.

Tohru: Arigato.

As Tohru look at her watch, she need to get back to her home quickly while Tanjiro look at the watch as he need to get back home.

Tohru: Ah sorry! I've had to goes back home now. See you later Kumoshi-Kun!

Tanjiro: Alright see you, Honda-Chan. Hope we meet again. *Smiles*

Tohru: H-Hai! *Blushes*

Show Tohru left and heading back to her home, then Tanjiro look at Tohru as he is smile.

Tanjiro: Nice to see an Anime Waifu in this World, Tohru probably my favorited Fruits Basket Characters. I wonder which more Anime Characters I can meet in this World?

Then Tanjiro climb up the building like a spider, he climb up to the roof and land on the roof as he look at the sky.

Tanjiro: *Do Backflip* Yosh! Man, I will never get tired of this new Power.

As Tanjiro stand on rooftop, he look at the sunset and see it was a beautiful sunset on the sky.

Tanjiro: Sugoi... Man I can't wait to make my debut as The Spider-Man of this Slice of Life Anime World! *Smirk* But first... I need to find a place to lived.

As Tanjiro doing a parkour and find a place to live. He jump across the building to another building like a professional parkourist.

Timeskip, 5 Months Later...

Scene show the apartment where Tanjiro living, the room look kinda old, he brought an cheap room of the apartment and living there.

Tanjiro is watching the TV while reading the books, he was watching One Punch Man on TV, he glad that Action Anime exist in this world.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* Is been 5 Months since i got Isekai to this World... I been training my body to fight Crimes like martial arts and other fighting style like Spider-Man. I found the warehouse as a training place for me.

The scene show Tanjiro inside the warehouse as he practiced his wall climbing skill on the wall like Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: *Quip* Climb on the wall like a Spider is Spectacular! Hai! Tanjiro Ja Naito~!

Tanjiro grab the chain as he swinging around like Peter practice swinging in The Amazing Spider-Man Movie reference.

Tanjiro: WHOAAAA!!! *Swinging arround*

The flashback end where Tanjiro watching other Anime known as Fairy Tail, one of his favorited Magic Anime.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* I decided to build my Web Shooters from garbage scraps junks and Web Fluid from chemical dumpster trash. You know what's happen? It was totally fail...!

Flashback scene where Tanjiro working on web shooter from old scrap parts he salvaged from garbage junk, also the web fluid was made from chemical from chemical dumpster trash and the store.

Tanjiro: Alright, let's see if this is work or not?

As he tried the Web Shooters on his wrists, before he shoot the web. Suddenly the web exploded on his face, making him try to get the web off his face.

Tanjiro: AGHHH!!! *Web Fluid splashed on his face* MOTHERFUC-

Flashback end where Tanjiro feel annoyed when his face got stuck by the Web Fluid, he sigh as he reading Chainsaw Man Manga latest chapter.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* I been parkouring around the city to get know more about the city, so I can swing the web around the city.

Tanjiro doing parkour around the city of Tokyo, he see it was Fisk Tower and the other place of Tokyo. Making him surprise that there is Fisk Tower.

Tanjiro: Is that Fisk Tower? That's mean The Kingpin is on this World?!

Flashback end as Tanjiro learn about the people of Tokyo City, he even learn there is Fisk Tower and Tokyo Metro Police Department.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* Two weeks... I was studying the entrance test for the Edo Academy so I can attend there. Of course, the test wasn't hard however I encounter some familiar characters.

Flashback scene where Tanjiro doing entrance test for Edo Academy while other Practipants is stressing due to the tests.

Participant 1 (Orange Hair Girl with Green Ribbon): Mou, the test is soo difficult! *Pouts*

Participant 2 (Red Hair Tomboy Girl): Ugh... This test is soo difficult! I cannot give up for the test!

Participant 3 (Pink Hair Guitarist Girl): E-Etto... Seem the test is too hard... How do I solve this?! *Freak out and making weird 2d face*

Tanjiro: I see three familiar Girls...

As Tanjiro narrating about the three girls that he meet during the test, before flashback end as he hope to see them in the School.

Tanjiro: *Narrating* Also I make my own Spider-Man suit which is homemade suit, not like MCU Homemade suit, but a different one.

As Tanjiro brought the suit from the store, he make his own makeshift suit like what Peter did. As he accidently stab his finger with the needle.

Tanjiro: OW! *Suck his Finger to stop bleeding* Man, I should have ask my mom how to sewing clothes for a long time ago.

As the flashback end as Tanjiro look at his finger cover in bandage and continued working on his Web Shooters after dozen of failures. As he drink is Cola.

Tanjiro: *Drink his Cola* I hope this work this time!

Tanjiro recalibrated his Web Shooters as he look at Web Shooters, it was amazing like the real one from Movie.

Tanjiro: Yosh! It's time to test it!

Showing Tanjiro make his own Web Shooters known as Webshooter Mark 1, it was unused Web Shooters design of Sam Raimi Spider-Man but the director scrapped the idea and give Spider-Man his organic web abilites.

As Tanjiro test the Web Shooters as he shoot the web at the wall, it was successed. As Tanjiro happy that his Web Shooters is finally work.

Tanjiro: Yosha! I did it! After dozens of failed attempts, I finally succeed building the Web Shooters!

Tanjiro then place the Web Shooters on table, he grab a remote and watching the news on TV, he was curious about the news.

Tanjiro: I wonder what kind of news is this?

The TV Daily News show it was a bank getting robbery, making Tanjiro shocked to see there is bank robbery on Tokyo.

Tanjiro: *Shocked* Nani?!

As the News show the Robbers is armed with Assault Rifles while shooting at the police and a certain Police Captain try to stop the Robbers.

TV Reporter: Breaking news! The bank are been robbed by the armed men, they stole money and holding people as hostages, they try to get away.

Scene show the Police surround the outside area of the bank, the police shoot at the robber as a certain Police Captain shooting at the Robbers.

TV Reporter: The Police are trying to stop the robber. We hope the Police can stop them.

Tanjiro turn off the TV as he was surprised that the Criminals is attacking the bank for Moneys, he gotta stop them.

Tanjiro: Crap! There a Bank Robbery in Tokyo Bank. I must stop it!

Then Tanjiro look at his suit and the mask, he put his Suit and the Web Shooters on his backpack to get going.

Tanjiro: Alright, time to go!

Tanjiro arrive at the rooftop of the building, his first time web swinging around the Tokyo City like Spider-Man. As he equipped his Web Shooters on his wrists.

Tanjiro: Yosh! Ikuzo! *Shoot a Web Line*

Tanjiro shoot a Web Line on a Building Wall as it attached to the wall. Tanjiro look at the tall place while holding the web, he is has phobia of height, he afraid of high height which make him scared a bit.

Tanjiro: *Gulp* Oh boy... This is my first time Web Swinging. And I'm scared of height!

As Tanjiro gulp in fear before he jump from the rooftop as he ready to start Web Swinging like Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: Tally-ho! *Start Web Swinging*

Tanjiro Web Swinging around the city while screaming in fear like Tobey Maguire Spider-Man screaming meme from the movie.

Tanjiro: *Scream*

Tanjiro continued screaming as he's Web Swinging more while try to avoid getting hit on the wall as he about to hit at the building wall.

Tanjiro: OH SHIT! SHIT! I'M GONNA GET HIT! ON MY LEFT! TURN LEFT!!! *Shot another Web on the left*

Tanjiro shoot another Web Line on the left side as moved to the left direction as he avoid the wall. Tanjiro Web Swinging around the city while getting used to the Web Swinging like Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: I'm getting hang on this! Great! Time for get to the Bank to stop those Criminals! *Web Swing Away*

As Tanjiro web swinging to the bank place but what he didn't know is a blonde hair young man watching him, he grin like a monster.

Timeskip. At The City. Tokyo Bank.

As the bank robbery started, the Robbers held the Hostages while the Robber Leader shoot at the ceiling to scared the Hostages and the Robbers shooting at the Police outside the main gate.

Thug Leader: THIS IS A ROBBERY! DO ANYTHING STUPID OR WE FUCK YOU UP! *Shoot the gun on ceiling*

Thug 2: You two! Deal with cop outside! I gonna get inside the vault! *Order Thug 3 and Thug 4*

Thug 3: I heard ya!

Thug 4: Ok! On it!

As two Thugs goes outside and deal with cops, then the Thug leader aiming his gun at the Banker. Making Banker afraid and scared.

Thug Leader: Oi temee!

Banker: H-Hai?!

Thug Leader: Do anything funny! Or I'll smoke you! Now move your ass to the Vault!

Banker: Okay! Okay! *Scared*

As two thugs goes outside and deal with cops, the thug leader aiming his gun at the banker. Making banker afraid.

Thug 2: Stay there and don't do anything stupid!

Hostage 1: *Scared* Okay!

Hostage 2: I don't want to die!

Hostage 3: Oh god! Someone help us!

Thug 3: Shut it! Try anything, you're dead!

Thug 4: Yeah! We're not playing!

Scene show the Police outside arrive as they point their gun at the thug 3 & thug 3, the two thug point their gun at the cops.

Police: You guy are under arrest! Surrender or we use the force!

Thug 3: Go to hell! *Shoot gun at the Police*

Police: *Hide from thug's shooting inside police car* Shit! They shoot at us!

Thug 4: Tried to get close! We kill the Hostages, you hear that!

Police: Let's them go and surrender right now!

Thug 4: Make me! Pigs!

As the cops shoot at the robber, they were having gun fight. Meanwhile Tanjiro arrived at the building and look at the battle between cops and the thugs.

Tanjiro: I'm finally arrived! Damn! Look like the Police is having a gunfight with the Robbers!

He take out the spy glass as he watch the situaton, he see the main entrance that two thugs deal with cops while the thug 2 and thug 1 holding thug as the hostages.

Tanjiro: If I goes to the main entrance they will killed the Hostages, I need to find another way.

He spy around as he see the ventilation shaft on the bank rooftop. He believe the vent could work.

Tanjiro: The Vent! Is could work!

Tanjiro take out the bag, and open the bag to see it was his suit and mask, he ready to suit up.

Tanjiro: Time to suit up!

As Tanjiro suit up before he ready to go inside the vent. Meanwhile the thug 2 drill the vault's door while the hostages were scared.

Hostage 1: This is scary... I dont want to die... *Fear tone*

Hostage 2: M-Me too... *Shiver in Fear*

Hostage 3: Same... I have a Family... I don't want to die!

Hostage 4: I have a daughter wait for me... I don't want her sad if I die!

Thug 2: Shut the fuck up or I gonna shoot your heads right now! *Anger tone*

Thug 3: Be quiet or I'll shut your mouth myself! *Aim his Gun at the Hostage*

Thug 4: Boss! Have you done yet?! More Cops have arrived!

As the thug 1 use the drill to break the vault door, the vault door gonna break soon, but the Banker sneaky and try to sneak through the back door, but the robber 1 notice him and grab Banker's neck as he was shock.

Thug Leader: Did you just tried run away from me, huh?!

Banker: W-What? Of course not sir!

Thug Leader: Don't lied to me, bastard! You just sneaky and heading to back door! You mess with me and now you gonna die!

Banker: I'm not lying, I'm promise!

Thug Leader: *Aim his gun at Banker* Shut up, now die!

Banker: NOOOO!!!

As the Thug Leader about to shoot at the banker while banker close his eyes and accept the fates until...

THWIP!

Showing a web shot appeared as the Thug Leader's gun got yank out from his hand. Making the Thug Leader shocked and confused what's happen.

Thug Leader: What the?! Who ther- *Interrupt by a Kick in the face* AGHH!!!

As the Thug Leader got kicked away and send back with his goons, making everyone were shocked. Until a shadow figure land on ground with eyes glow menacing style.

Thug 2: BOSS!

Thug 3: Who did that to you?!

Thug Leader: I don't know.... I think there is a wannabe Hero?!

Thug 4: Huh?! Hero? Are you shitting me!? Only Idiots would do play Hero!

Thug Leader: Don't ask me! I think it like Avengers or something else!

???: Geez, you four are didn't know I was here, right?

Thug Leader: W-Who there! Show yourself, Freak!

???: As you wish!

Scene show the thugs guns got yank out from their hands, making them shocked and surprised.

Thug 2: My gun!

Thug 3: What the hell?! He just yank our guns away!

Thug 4: Nani?! Where is that Punk!?

Thug Leader: Who the heck are you?!

???: Who am I? I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

As the masked hero reveal himself, he has red spider mask, red shirt with Spider symbol on chest, red shoes, and web shooter on his wrist. This is Spider-Man homemade suit.

The thugs were silent and confused before they laugh at Spider-Man's homemade suit. They thought the suit is funny.

Thug Leader: *Laugh* Seriously? Did your mother make the costume to become a hero? *Mock tone*

Thug 2: AHAHAHA! What are you, kid? Somekind of Human Spider or Bug Man? *Laugh more*

Thug 3: That's is the worst Cosplay I ever seen! *Wheeze* Go back to Comic Con!

Thug 4: Yeah! You should make a better costume! Also Spider-Man? What's kind of name is that? *Wheeze*

The Thugs laugh at Spider-Man while the hostages were worry about the situation, meanwhile Spider-Man taunt at the thugs.

Spider-Man: *Quip* I bet your mom would be disappointed in you for stealing money. I bet she didn't like what you did.

Thug Leader: WHAT'S DID YOU SAY, BRAT?! *Anger tone*

Spider-Man: I say your mother would be disappointed in you, bub.

Thug Leader: That's it! Get that Spider Brat!

All Thugs: Right! *Charged at Spider-Man*

Scene show four thug charged at Spider-Man, as thug 1 punch at Spider-Man but he dodge it, he kick the Thug Leader and he scream in pain.

Scene show Spider-Man dodge from Thug 2's attack but he perform spin kick at thug 2's face, he is scream in pain. As thug 2 and thug 4 stand up and charged at Spider-Man but he shoot the web at their faces. They try to get the web off their face.

Thug 2: Ew gross! Spider Web?!

Thug 4: What the hell is this white thing made off?! I can't get it off!

As thug 3 try to help thug 4 to get the web off his face, but Spider-Man punch at Thug 3 and thug 4 rapid time, he is scream in pain.

As Thug 4 get the knife and try to to stab at Spider-Man but he dodge every time from the stab. Making Thug 4 shocked.

Thug 4: How this freak move so fast?!

Spider-Man: I think you move too slowly! *Taunt tone*

Thug 4: *Angry* That's it! You're dead! Freak!

As Thug 4 try to stab at Spider-Man but he dodge it before kick at Thug 4's face with hard kick, send him to wall and knocked him out cold.

The thug 3 punch at Spider-Man's face, but he dodge in slow motion before he punch at Thug 3's face, he is scream in pain as his nose is bleeding.

Thug 2: I can't hit him in the air!

Spider-Man: Man, you guy are really bad at this stuff.

Thug 3: Oh that's it! I'll gonna teach you some respect for messing with us!

Spider-Man: Did you kiss your mother with that mouth? That just rude... *Jokes tone*

As thug 3 were angry and charged at Spider-Man, he tried to punch at Spider-Man every time, but Spider-Man counter attack at thug 3, he is scream in pain.

The thug 2 punch at Spider-Man every time but he jump in air and shoot the web at thug 2's face, his face got stuck in the web.

Thug Leader: What's are you Idiots doing?! Kill that Freak!!!

Thug 2: We are trying, Boss! But he too fast!

Thug 3: Y-Yeah!

Spider-Man: *Quip* Calm down, Thug 1. No need to yell at your Friends, you sound like a short-temper man. Oh I bet you can't even defeat a kid like me.

Thug Leader: S-SHUT UP!!!

The Thug Leader charged at Spider-Man and punch at Spider-Man but he dodge it, the Spider-Man shoot the web at thug 1's face, he is get off the web off his face.

Making the thug 1 charged at Spider-Man, he punch at the Spider-Man but Spider-Man counter attack by punch at thug 1, he is scream in pain.

Thug Leader: You damn Spider Punk! Stop moving!

Spider-Man: Okay... There something on your head. *Point at something on his head*

Thug Leader: Huh?

Then the thug feel the pain as there is a certain game console button on his head. Reveal is Triangle + Circle buttons.

∆+◯

The Thug Leader feel confused why there is a Triangle + Circle on his head like game console button.

Thug Leader: *Confused* Huh? Why there a Triangle and Circle on my hea- *Interrupted by Spider-Man*

Then Spider-Man lift him on the air before he grab the thug with his legs then web slam him down on the ground, he is scream in pain.

The Thug Leader was knocked out of cold and Spider-Man tied him up on the wall, making Thug 2 and Thug 3 shocked.

Thug 3: OH NO! BOSS!

Spider-Man: *Wince* Oooh~! Gonna hurt!

Thug 2: WHY YOU LITTLE?! Do you ever stop talking?! Spider Brat!

Spider-Man: Nope! Your turn, Ugly! *Web Strike at Thug 2* Eat this! Roundhouse kick!

Spider-Man then webbed the Thug 2 before he grab the Thug as he performed an roundhouse spin kick at Thug's right on his head. he is scream in pain.

As the Thug 2 scream in pain and knocked out cold, making thug 3 gulp in fear and take out his knife.

Spider-Man: *Quip* Is that a Knife? Oh~ That's my weakness! Don't hurt me~

As Thug 3 charged at Spider-Man, he try to stab at Spider-Man but he dodged every stab and counter punch at Thug 3, he is scream in pain. The hostages were awe look at Spider-Man in action.

Hostage 1: Holy crap! He is so cool!

Hostage 2: Yeah! This is amazing! That masked man is badass!

Hostage 3: Man, look at that kid go! He kicking those Thugs ass easily!

Hostage 4: I'm filming this! This is soo awesome! *Take out her phone*

Banker: Damn! He's good!

As four Thug were stand up and glance ar Spider-Man, the Thug Leader glance at three Thug to tell them.

Thug Leader: HE TOO STRONG! WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS WAITING FOR?! GET INTO OUR GETAWAY CAR!

Thug 2: But Boss, what about that Spider Frea- *Interrupted by Thug Leader*

Thug Leader: SHUT UP! GRAB THE MONEYS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! OR WE ENDED UP IN JAIL!

Thug 3: Ok!

Thug 4: Let's get out of here! *Start escaping with the Crews*

Spider-Man: Hey, where are you fella going?

Showing four thugs run away as they plant C4 Bomb on the wall then blew a wall and run to their gateaway car. Spider-Man run outside the bank.

Spider-Man: Damn! Better catch them or they got away! *Start Web Swinging*

Show four thugs get inside the car and get away as Spider-Man chasing them by web swinging around the building. Which make thugs feel annoyed.

Thug Leader: Are you kidding me?! He still after us?!

Thug 2: What the hell!? He is using web and swing like Tarzan to chase us!

Thug 3: Damn it! He is too annoying! Keep driving away from him!

Thug 4: Faster Boss!

Spider-Man: Alright, you four. I gonna catch you guys soon!

Thug 2: SHOOT THAT SPIDER FREAK DOWN!

Thug 2 take out his Pistol and shooting at Spider-Man as he dodged it from gun blast, making Spider-Man dodged all bullets flying through him.

Spider-Man: Awww.... Is all you got?

Thug 2: Quit moving! You Spider Freak! *Keep Shooting at Him*

Spider-Man: Sorry I can't hear you~!

Spider-Man land on the car roof, making four thugs were shocked as they trying to get him off the car.

Spider-Man: Hey there! Don't mind me joining the Ride? *Joke Tone*

Thug Leader: Oi! Get this bug off the car! You Idiots!

Thug 2: I'm trying Boss!

Spider-Man: Oh no you don't! *Yank Thug 2 Pistol out*

Show Spider-Man as he yank out all the thugs out the car except their leader, making the leader was shocked.

Spider-Man: *Quip* You Driver License had been revoked!

Thug Leader: OH SHIT!

Spider-Man: YIPPEE-KI-YAY! MOTHERFUCKER! *Kick him out the Car*

As Spider-Man move to the passenger seat left side before he went inside window of the door before he kick the thug out from the car as Spider-Man lift car to stop it from falling.

As Spider-Man put the car down on the ground, everyone were cheer for the new hero of Tokyo.

Spider-Man: *Wipe his hand* Glad it's done, now then... Where is the other robber?

???: *Scream* KYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! TASUKETE!!!

Spider-Man: OH CRAP! THE CIVILIAN!

Spider-Man look at the Thug Leader he's out from the Car is holding a female civilain hostage, she has blonde hair and wear her school uniform.

Female Student: L-Let's me go!

Thug Leader: Stop moving brat! Or else I blow your brain out! *Aim the Gun at the Girl head*

As Spider-Man need to save female civilian, the Spider-Man ready his web shooter at the thug leader.

Spider-Man: Let's that girl go now!

Thug Leader: In your dream, Freak! If you move. I'll kill her!

Spider-Man: T-Temee!

Thug Leader: You better let me go with the Moneys otherwise she gonna die right here! *Smirk*

As Spider-Man ready to take out the thugs as he ready to draw his Web Shooters like a Cowboy at the Thug Leader.

Thug Leader: Try to move or else this bitch is dead!

Female Student: Screw you! *Bite his hand*

Thug Leader: *Scream* AAAGHHH!!! YOU DAMN BITCH! DIE!

Spider-Man: Now the chance!

Spider-Man shoot the web at the Thug Leader and yank the gun out from his hand before drag him and throw a punch the Thug Leader, knocked him out cold.

As Thug Leader lay on ground, making the female civilian was shocked to see the hero save her.

Spider-Man: *Sigh* Criminals these days, they never change.

Show Spider-Man as he webbed up all Criminals and tied them up together. As Spider-Man make jokes.

Spider-Man: *Quip* Aww... They look so cozy webbed up like that.

As Spider-Man need to check female student, he about to turn around but he haven't see her face.

Spider-Man: Don't worry Miss. You're saf- *Get Hugged by the Female Student* Eh?

Female Student: Arigato! Arigato! I thought I was done for! That's was soo scary! *Hug him tightly while comically cried*

Spider-Man: *Struggle to breathe* N-No problem, can you let me go?

The female student then let him, go, he wide his eyes to see a familar female student from an certain Romcom Anime about cosplay.

Spider-Man: *Realized* No way...

Female Student: Is something wrong?

Show a female student with long blonde hair with pink dye on her hair and pink eyes, she look like a Gyaru. This is Marin Kitagawa the Main Female Protagonist of My Dress Up Darling Anime.

Marin Kitagawa! The Sexy Gyaru who love Cosplay!

As Spider-Man surprised to see Marin Kitagawa from My Dress Up Darling but inside his mind, he was groan in annoyance when he see another Gyaru.

Marin: That was amazing, Hero-Kun~!

Spider-Man's Mind: Oh great... An Gyaru! Can I ever catch a break from seeing Gyarus?!

Marin: Hey, are you alright~?

Spider-Man: *Snapped Out* AHH! Sorry! Just space out abit...

Marin: *Giggle* It's fine~

Then show Marin look at Spider-Man's suit, she was compliment about his suit details and she like it.

Marin: The suit look great, Hero-Kun! It also has spider symbol on your chest as well.

Spider-Man: Thank Miss, I made it myself. I hurt my finger when sewing it.

Marin: That's kinda hurt. But how do you shoot the web, was it from device on your wrist?

Spider-Man: Yep, I called Web Shooters, I made them myself but it also hard to make.

Marin: Wow~ That kinda cool. Hey, you haven't introduced your name, Hero-Kun?

Spider-Man: *Start Posing*

Marin: SO COOL!!! *Fangirl Noise*

Scene show Marin was awe and cute looks when she see Spider-Man introduced himself while doing the pose.

As Spider-Man chuckle that Marin like it, he glad she like it. Spider-Man ready to leave before look at Marin.

Marin: Spider-Man? That a cool name!

Spider-Man: Thank you! I have to leave. I hope we meet again.

Marin: Yeah! I hope we meet again!

Spider-Man: No problem, just want doing some good thing. *Smiles*

Marin: Yeah! I can't wait to dress a costume like your suit~!

Spider-Man: That's nice, I need to go now, see ya!

Marin: Yeah! See you later, Spider-Man~!

Spider-Man: Courtesy! Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

Scene show Spider-Man Web Swinging away as he left the area, Marin wave her hand to say goodbye to Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: *Web Swinging away* WOOOHOOO!!!

Marin: See you later, Spider-Man!

As Marin's friend arrived and worry about her, Marin noticed her friends arrived and look at her friends.

Marin: Hey girls!

Marin's Friend 1: Marin, are you alright?!

Marin's Friend 2: Yeah! I saw you got held as Hostage, are you ok?! Did you got hurt!?

Marin's Friend 3: We were worry about you!

Marin: It's a long story girls! You won't believe what did I just witnessed!

Making Marin's friend were confused as Marin explained to her friends about Spider-Man saving her. They wonder about Spider-Man.

Marin's Friend 1: Spider-Man? Is he a comic book hero?

Marin's Friend 2: An Real Life Superhero? That's so cool!

Marin's Friend 3: Yeah!

Marin: I know right?! I can't wait to tell Gojo-Kun about this!

Marin's Friend 1: Aww, are you going to tell your boyfriend about you got saved by an Real Superhero? *Teasing Smirk*

Marin's Friend 2: Yeah~! You lucky that you got your boyfriend~!

Marin's Friend 3: Yeah! I ship you and Gojo-Kun~!

Marin: Mou! I'll told you guys, we are just Friends! *Embarrassed Blushes*

As Marin's Friend teased Marin but she is blush embarrased, making her friend laugh at her in teasing way.

Timeskip. At Tokyo Tower.

Sceen show the picture of beautiful city during the sunset, the Tokyo Tower showing. As Tanjiro were on high building while watching sunset.

He watch the news on his phone, see it was TV Reporter talking about Spider-Man while a certain Police Captain arrest the thugs and put them inside the police vans.

TV Reporter: Good news, everyone! The Criminals were arrested by the Police. We learn that's there is an masked Hero has saved the day and stop the Bank Robbery. One of journalist will ask them question.

Sceen show a Journalist interview one of the civilian who was a hostage about Spider-Man.

Journalist: Mister Hino, was that true that there a Masked Hero that just saved you from the Robbers?

Civilian: Yes! I saw him came out from the Shadow saved the Banker and starting fighting those Criminals! Is was freaking awesome!

Journalist: I see... What did he call himself?

Civilian: Well, the Masked Man called himself Spider-Man. And he's had a weird costume but he shoot web from his Wrists like an actual Spider.

Journalist: I see... Thank a lot for answering the questions.

As the scene changed to Journalist asking Marin the some questions when she become the hostage and she was excited about Spider-Man.

Journalist: Ms. Kitagawa, could you tell us what's happen?

Marin: I was walking on the road when I see Spider-Man stop the Robber chase, and then the Robber hold me as Hostage! But I bite his arm and Spider-Man saved me! He was so cool!

Journalist: I see... What did you think of Spider-Man?

Marin: He is Spectacular! *Dragged the Camera on her face* Hey Spider-Man! If you watching this, I just want to say... YOUR'RE AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT TO COSPLAY AS YOU SOON!

Journalist: Ms. Kitagawa, please stay away from camera, many people are watching that!

Scene show TV Repoter sweatdrop at the scene before he look at camera and talk about Spider-Man.

TV Reporter: Well then, everyone. Tokyo has new Hero who protect us. Hopefully we may find out who is under his mask!

Tanjiro turned off his phone, he glad Marin is fine but he worry that Reporter might find out who he is.

Tanjiro: *Sigh* Geez... I might get discovered by the Journalist and Reporter. Gonna be careful next time.

But Tanjiro was excited about being the Hero for first time, he was excited for being Spider-Man.

Tanjiro: That was amazing when I become Spider-Man! I'm glad that I did good job!

Tanjiro look at his mask then look at the city, he was smile as he will become the Spider-Man of this World.

Tanjiro: *Smiles* Alright, let's do it!

Scene show Tanjiro put a mask on his face with a smile. He dressed as Spider-Man and ready to swing the web around the city.

As Spider-Man ready to jump off the building, he ready to do the final swing web in Tokyo.

Spider-Man: Yosh! Time to continued my Hero work! *Jump off the Tower*

The music is playing on background as Spider-Man heard the song. He ready to swing the web around the city.

-OST Playing-
-Spider-Man 2 Final Swing Theme [At Long Last, Love] By Danny Elfman-

(Play at 1:50 for Epicness!)

Spider-Man then shoot a web on a building as he start Web Swinging. As he Swing around the city while scream in joy.

Spider-Man: WOOOOOO!!!

Spider-Man jump down as he dive before he swing the web around the city while shout like excited man.

Show Spider-Man Web Swinging around the city while passing the helicopter before he's swing around Tokyo.

Spider-Man: Hello Tokyo, Spider-Man is here!

As Spider-Man look at Tokyo Tower, a certain Fisk man watching Spider-Man which make him shocked and confused. Spider-Man swing the web around the city.

???: *Shocked* What the?! Is that...!?

As the scene changed to Civilians reaction to Spider-Man web swinging throught the City including the girls rock band, the red hair tomboy girl, and the red hair male chef.

Random Civilian 1: Whoa! Who is that?

Random Civilian 2: Hey! I see him on the News!

Random Civilian 3: I think his name is Spider-Man, right?

Random Civilian 4: Yeah! That's his name!

Random Civilian 5: He look kinda cool!

Random Civilian 6: SUGOI!!! LOOK AT HIM SWING! SO COOL!

Showing a girl with pink short hair look at Spider-Man, she was curious about him. She wonder if she meet him.

Pink Hair Girl: Ara~ Spider-Man, huh? He look kinda cool. I can't wait to meet him~

As Spider-Man web swing around the Tokyo City while narrating about himself and what's happened.

Spider-Man: *Narrating* Man, my first job as Spider-Man is amazing! Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-Man! The Successor of Peter Parker!

As Spider-Man swing the web before he jump on air and shoot the web to swing in slow motion time. As he's strike a pose from The Amazing Spider-Man.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Be Continued.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

92.3K 5.2K 21
This is an Oshi no Ko x COTE ( Classroom of the eElite ) crossover fanfiction. I can't think of a good synopsis to work as a description for this id...
26.5K 1.5K 57
CROSSOVER AU (HTTYD & MARVEL) When Hiccup and Toothless get caught up in a storm, the last thing they expected was to be transported to another unive...
649K 15.4K 40
❝With great power comes great responsibility.❞ [Highest rank #21 in fanfiction.] STORY REVIEWS: Relatabl...
28.9K 664 19
Killua and Gon find themselves in another universe without any idea on how to get back into their own world. They meet others, make new friends, but...