You're one of them?! fnaf rea...

Od Comet_star101

None of these characters belong to me. 1 k views!!!! These disappearances didn't just involve children to you... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
let's talk sequel then
epilogue!!
Fritz and the water snake comic
Update
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!!!!!
Lots of editing is underway

Disclaimer

855 8 0
Od Comet_star101

The character may be described as female for the story's sake, as I've imagined the majority of this story and it may turn into a Michael x reader. I'm so sorry if this is an issue I just realised the problems this may cause plz don't kill me!

This may not be accurate to what you know about the lore I'm sorry but I'm sticking to my understanding. This is starting at the first game so a lot is missing as this is I'm pretty sure the chronological order of the games.

Fnaf 4, Fnaf 2, Fnaf 1,Fnaf sister location (5), fnaf 3, Freddy Fazbears pizzeria SIM (6), help wanted (7), security breach (8)

Also if this becomes popular (and if you want it...) I may consider making it a series of the reader experiencing several of the games' horrors. Or I may do it for fun *cough cough*

Again, also, there'll be a lot of times that it's not your POV.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.1K 1.3K 19
⋆. 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ───────────────── [𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐭 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] - [ ⚠️ CONTAINS SPOILERS ⚠️] 𝘸�...
5.9K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...
67.5K 1.2K 22
You started a new job at Freddys. Everything seemed normal on the first night, the animatronics seemed to be playing nice. Your curiosity took over y...
371 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...