Palace in the Darkwoods

By villauur

In the _____, there was once a palace and there lived a prince, Life there was very calm and peaceful not un... More

Preview & Introduction

0 0 0
By villauur

Little story time:
The story line/plot is meant for my project in school, it's my first time writing a story (forda grades) and I kind of got attached to the story since I liked it.
(I actually got a perfect score on that activity lmaoo)

Pls don't be harsh and no hate, keep in mind that it's my first time, if u have violent reactions towards the story, keep it to yourself.

***

In the ________, there was once a palace and there lived a king and his son,
Life there was very calm and peaceful until a horrifying day happened...

Prepare to see their life in the palace

***

Genre: Drama, Romance, Shonen Ai (light BL)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Secret Ambition By Laura

Historical Fiction

122K 11K 33
Before giving herself over the the inevitable marriage mart that is the London Season, Lily Beresford is determined to make a clandestine foray out i...
62.7K 8.3K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
627K 19.6K 113
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...
My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 69K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...